Daily Headlines 8-16-06

The Philly P.D. says Beanie needs more people. Beanie says that in 9 months when he’s off federal probation he’ll tell the story of what really happened the night he got shot.

Fat Joe plays Denzel (!?) in his new video No Drama

Lonny Baxter, formerly of the Charlotte Bobcats caught letting off shots near the White House.

15 bucks for the new Marbury’s

Boy, 12, boards plane without ticket or passport.

67 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-16-06”

1. Sour D. Says:

nope

2. cbrizzle Says:

A ROUND OF STARBURY 1’S ON ME!!!!!!!!

3. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Boy, 12, boards plane without ticket or passport.

DIDNT EVEN CLICK ON IT YET, LET ME GUESS NEWARK AIRPORT?

nah Gatwick, U.K.

5. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ DAMN I CANT BEILIEVE THERE IS ANOTHER AIRPORT SLACKING AS HARD AS NEWARK, ( MORE REASON TO BELIEVE THAT BUST WAS SET – UP PUBLICITY STUNT

6. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

if marbury balls in em hes keepin it real

7. L.P.CROOKS Says:

its effed up to say but cats would be more likeley to cop the starbury’s if they were 150 instead of 15

8. tyronebiggums71 Says:

DAMN I CANT WAIT 9 MONTHS TO HEAR WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH THE BEANIE SHOOTING AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SIGHT OF HIM WITH A PINT OF COUGH SYURP 100 XANIES AND A BUNCH OF SOUR HOW COULD ONE EVEN WALK AFTER ALL THAT SHIT

10. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:43 am
    if marbury balls in em hes keepin it real

THATS WHATS ACTUALLY COOL ABOUT WHAT HE IS DOING, SHAQ HAD REAL CHEAP SHOES TO BUT OF COURSE THATS NOT WHAT HE ROCKS HE ROCKS HIS CUSTOM MADE ONES MARBURY WILL BE ROCKING THE SAME EXACT ONES YOU CAN COP FOR 15 $ ( WELL SUPPOSEDLY, BUT SORRY LANDLORD THIS STILL AINT HELPING THE KNICKS )

L.P.CROOKS Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:44 am

” THE TRUTH COULD HURT YOU/ THATS WHY I SIT HERE AND BLOW SMOKE AT THE TRUTH COMMERCIALS “

11. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:46 am

THAT SHITS HILARIOUS

THERES DEFINTELY A FEW MOTHERFUCKERS ON THIS SITE WHO NEED THIS SHIT

Nas stay losing:

13. L.P.CROOKS Says:

I’d def rock one if it had Nahright on the back…
    *waits for it*

14. spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:

15 bucks for the new Marbury’s

###

couple that with “take (?)back(?) the land movement” and we got something

15. tyronebiggums71 Says:

L.P.CROOKS Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:55 am

I’d def rock one if it had Nahright on the back…
    *waits for it*

16. spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:02 am
    L.P.CROOKS Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:55 am

I’d def rock one if it had Nahright on the back…
    *waits for it*

###

yea and should have like a sleep over and we could rock them to sleep and shit

17. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:54 am
    Nas stay losing:

AND ESKAY STAYS FUELING THE FIRE AND HE FUCKING LOVES IT

18. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

When keeping it real goes wrong.

19. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THATS TAKING IT A BIT FAR SPANISH JAY, DONT YOU THINK ?

20. spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:

“extremely friendly with three men.”

###

look at the bright side, it takes 3 dudes to fill the little homie’s shoes

21. spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:05 am
    THATS TAKING IT A BIT FAR SPANISH JAY, DONT YOU THINK ?
    ###

sarcasm, sarcasm

22. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:06 am
    “extremely friendly with three men.”

###

look at the bright side, it takes 3 dudes to fill the little homie’s shoes

DAMN THATS SOME SPIN YOU THREW ON THAT SHIT

23. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:07 am
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:05 am
    THATS TAKING IT A BIT FAR SPANISH JAY, DONT YOU THINK ?
    ###

sarcasm, sarcasm

I KNOW JUST BULLSHITTIN

>>look at the bright side, it takes 3 dudes to fill the little homie’s shoes

wow are you speculating on the Little Homey’s bedroom skills? hey yoooo

>>ESKAY YOU SHOULD GET A BUNCH OF NAH RIGHT RELATED SHIRTS PRINTED UP I BET YOU THE PEOPLE ON HERE WOULD EAT THAT SHIT ALL DAY

I’m working on it. BTW – that Meth CD leaked.

26. spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:

kelis looks crazy enough to pee on a dude(s)

“i hate you so much right now”

27. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:10 am

I’m working on it. BTW – that Meth CD leaked.

AND BY THE WAY YOU GOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS RIGHT ?

28. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:14 am
    kelis looks crazy enough to pee on a dude(s)

“i hate you so much right now”

BITCH DOES LOOK LIKE A HEADACHE WAITING TO HAPPEN, SHE JUST GOT THAT CRAZY LOOK. IT WILL BE FUNNY TO SEE HER IN 5 YEARS WHEN NO ONE REMEMBERS WHO SHE IS AND SHE WILL BE BEGGING FOR NAS JUST SO SHE CAN GET SOME ATTENTION

I knew Beanie’s story had madd holes in it when I first heard it. It’s definitely wise on his part to not speak on anything until his probation is over. How are you in the hood and nobody heard any gun shots or retreived any shell casings? I know his real story is probably crazy.

I haven’t even heard the song for that Fat Joe video. But if Dusty Braids is makin’ a cameo, how good can it be? I mean, really?

Damn, now Lonny? Yo, the last 2 or 3 years for athletes involved in fed crimes is going up. I can see now that the NBA, NFL, and MLB are gonna have field day in their offices passin’ new policies and regulations for their slav… er, uh “employees”.

$15? Yo, I saw his ad in XXL for his Starbury line. If them shits look anything like the kicks he had on his feet in that ad, then they gotta be butt-ugly. And it’s true, dudes aint really gonna cop ’em just for the fact that they’re cheap. We know how that story goes.

On one hand, if it wasn’t for terrorists, I WISH it was that easy to board a plane without much security (but I’m Black and this is Amerikkka so it wouldn’t matter regardless). But on the other hand, being that we do have terrorists, that’s some scary ass shit. But like Ty said, somethin’ about this incident smells fishy.

That First! t-shirt is hilarious. The funny thing is, if you wear it on the street, only people in the blog “underworld” (lmao) would know what that meant.

31. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

eskay Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 10:54 am
    Nas stay losing:

___________________________________

^the niggas prolly was fags homo model types, and you going to believe a story that comes from a unreconizable source. YeaWrong.

^ Nas shoulda had his Bravehearts in the club watchin’ her. Then again, they probably wouldn’t have got in.

^ More than likely… 3 dudes all on one chick at the same time. Sounds suspect.

34. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:23 am

PARDON ME I HAD TO LAUGH AT THAT

ALSO I KNEW COLDPLAY WASNT GONNA LIKE THIS LITTLE PIECE OF GOSSIP

^ I like old, crazy Kelis. New Kelis sound like a bird. I hate that song. Give Smitty/Biggie back his line.

36. L.P.CROOKS Says:

kelis does look like the type of chic that makes you stay on your game 24/7 or she will try to run shit…damn that …too much work I like to chill knowin that my girl is curled up readin a book instead of in the club bein Bossy

This message has been sponsored by concreteloop (c)

37. Shanti Says:

i don’t believe that Kelis story. mediatakeout is known for making up bullshit.

38. nation Says:

>> Beanie says that in 9 months when he’s off federal probation he’ll tell the story of what really happened the night he got shot.

so… we can expect an album in what… 10 months

i saw that first tshirt on bol’s page. i was gonna wait till i got a first, but then i noticed wed have to wait until one of those days where i kick it with the crickets. but then i fell asleep. wtv

beyonce diss to rihanna? i guess thats jayz related, but still, concrete loop is thatawayyyy

39. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

no more comment on the kelis thing, thats not hip hop, and its chick like. Even reading rumors circulating around woman behaviour is very suspect.

40. spanish jay a.k.a Mr. يشوع Says:

###

i used to like that till i got wit a girl like that

almost had to put hands on that bitch

now, give me a meek ho all day

41. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Shanti Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:34 am
    i don’t believe that Kelis story. mediatakeout is known for making up bullshit.

_______________________________

42. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

now, give me a meek ho all day
    __________________________

C0-FUCKIN-SIGN, meek and desolate with low self esteem.

so you can build em up to what you want.

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:36 am

^ Nigga you know damn well had that been a Jay/Bouncy story you woulda had a field day. Lie and say you wouldn’t have!

44. Shanti Says:

coldplay you are so sexist

45. nation Says:

>> so you can build em up to what you want.

or do the opposite

46. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Shanti Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:43 am
    coldplay you are so sexist
    _____________________

^no shanti, I love women from about 10 pm till 545 am, when my alarm goes off.

nation Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:45 am
    >> so you can build em up to what you want.

or do the opposite

^ Nah, you only do that to sadidy heffas.

48. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:38 am
    Shanti Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:34 am
    i don’t believe that Kelis story. mediatakeout is known for making up bullshit.

_______________________________

HE PROBABLY DID IT JUST TO WATCH YOUR REACTION ( SHIT THATS THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF WHEN I READ IT, I WAS LIKE START THE COUNTDOWN TILL COLDPLAY ARRIVES AIRING ESKAY OUT

49. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

@billz, I’m not really amused about women acting drunk stories, just seems like a concrete loop jump off and not a nahright feature.

50. nation Says:

>> I love women from about 10 pm till 545 am, when my alarm goes off.

wow you last through the night. even if im dreaming, i feel guilty that i lied and told her that i “love her” because after that nut busts, you know that feeling is dead

*ducks from shanti*

51. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

________________________________–

got no choice, my alien way of thinking lead me to the wedding chapel

52. nation Says:

>> mediatakeout is known for making up bullshit.

wtf are you talking about. gtfoh – mediatakeout knows what the fuck they are talking about. journalism at the highest degree. shit just by reading that article, i found this out: “Since marrying more a year ago,”.

i didnt know you can marry more

53. nation Says:

oops coldplay, i forgot you were married. that actually makes what you said pretty funny, i thought you were fronting.

hold your head, no homo

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:48 am

^ No doubt chief. But you know he only posted that to get at you, lol.

>>then I wonder why eskay would run with it ? (most) journalist live by a code of integrity

who ran with it? I posted in the freaking comments, you act like I made it one of the headlines.

>>HE PROBABLY DID IT JUST TO WATCH YOUR REACTION

and yes, it was specifically for coldplay and the other Nas stans just to show them how the Little Homey STAY LOSING

57. luis Says:

eh!

58. D Says:

59. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. its real talk baby! pleez say the babeh Says:

# eskay Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 10:54 am

Nas stay losing:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

^ haha i thought my screen was dirty but it actually look like lil homey’s crying.

^^LOL @ tha way lil homey went from nas – nasty nas – escobar to…lil homey LMAO

60. Temp Agency Says:

I am going to get me a big pint of [cough] syrup, like a hundred xanies,” he said, apparently referring to the drug Xanax. “I am gonna smoke me some real good weed, and I am gonna lock myself in the studio for two months and I’m gonna put out a double CD.”

thats that crack music nigga

61. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. its real talk baby! pleez say the babeh Says:

# tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:48 am

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 11:38 am
    Shanti Says:

August 16th, 2006 at 11:34 am
    i don’t believe that Kelis story. mediatakeout is known for making up bullshit.

_______________________________

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
    nah he probly just wanna make tha grade…

62. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. its real talk baby! pleez say the babeh Says:

# Temp Agency Says:
    August 16th, 2006 at 2:55 pm

thats that crack music nigga

@@@@@@@@@@

^that pre-crack head music………..is cough syrup tha thing to do in tha U.S.? i know its big in tha south but daaimn!.

63. Demiks Says:

>> Nas stay losing:
    >> http://mediatakeout.com/Exclusives/Kelis.html

This is what I meant. If this were a Jay-Z rumor, it would never see the light of day on your blog.

^ I posted it in the comments for crying out loud. And I beg to differ. The other day I posted about Jay brushing those people off at the UN when they asked him about Rocawear using sweatshop labor. That’s way more important that these three niggas who slored Kelis out in the back of an SUV.

>>Media takout is a faggot ass site, 80% of they stories fake, even quoting them makes u look stupid. I mean u dont really take that site seriously?

^ and who you talking to?

66. Demiks Says:

>> The other day I posted about Jay brushing those people off at the UN when they asked him about Rocawear using sweatshop labor.

That was heavily shadowed by Jay-Z helping the worldwide water crisis. You questioned the source of the sweatshop rumor, but not this Kelis one.

>> That’s way more important that these three niggas who slored Kelis out in the back of an SUV.

LOL!