Daily Headlines 8-15-06

Weezy arrested in Atlanta on drug charges.

EPMD is about to get back to business

Soundtrack of my life: André 3000

Diddy’s 11 million dollar necklace swiped in Ibiza.

Yet another Obie feature 2nd Rounds on Me is in stores today.

This is atrocious, but was probably so worth it.

Rick Ross is expected to do somewhere around 200k once all is said and done. So, is that a flop or what? I can’t keep up anymore, and the rules change every week.

153 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-15-06”

1. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

1 nuggas

2. mehul Says:

diddy got jaaaccckkkkeeeeeddddddd

3. mehul Says:

rick ross doin 200k?

4. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

I cant respect Parish or Eric for the bitch moves they did to each other. I wont even buy a bootleg of they ish

5. Dem Says:

A whole year, huh. Unfathomable.

6. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

^Some cooch is worth the wait. It’s a couple chicks I’d wait a year for.

7. dat_grill Says:

cant wait 2 long 4 sum pussy unless u get sum on the side dat she sould NEVA find out about

8. the ghost Says:

definitely, but you would have to be smashing out other bitches on the side….and she aint say nothing about some head.

9. Dem Says:

By “wait” you mean you’d be beatin up some other stuffin until plan A is ready?

10. the ghost Says:

i was out in miami, they basically play the whole rick ross shit on the radio, mad love out there, and crazy spins.

11. the ghost Says:

you think she could really go a whole year without having sex, that shit might not even be true.

12. dat_grill Says:

the ghost Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:09 am

she might b able 2 she is the girl that everybody knows dat is just “weird”

13. Dem Says:

I’d say it’s more possible for a chick go a year, but ol’ girl prolly got a girlfriend.

14. Dat Kid Says:

Rick Ross did 200K first week or is expected to do 200K the whole year. anyone know.

my girl got a girlfriend

16. the ghost Says:

200k the first week, definitely not a flop, not now anyway

17. T Nelson Says:

I luv Ms Keys but she sounds a little full of herself…..I respect her for respecting herself but goddamm…..I know dude had to kreep off only way a nigga going without for a year is if he in the bing….all this free pussy floating around aint nobody worth a whole year….and im not even a pussy driven type of dude

18. French Kevin Says:

the ghost Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:21 am
    200k the first week, definitely not a flop, not now anyway

I know, he said “when it’s all said and done” I think he misunderstood the article or something.

When it’s all said and done that album is gonna sell like 3 million

19. the ghost Says:

@dat_grill

she is wierd, but i mean come on, a whole year…like dem said, she prolly got a girlfriend, maybe ol boy was getting to watch and beat off

20. T Nelson Says:

if Ms Keys like them girls I’d pay whatever to see that go down (no pun intended)…..could you imagine Ms Keys and Sanaa Lathan go at it…..i cant even stand up thinking about it

21. the ghost Says:

T Nelson……PAUSE

22. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I’M MAD LATE TODAY AND SAW NO ONE WAS IN THE OTHER THREAD FOR THE PAST HOUR SO I FIGURED I WOULD REPOST IT IN HERE FOR ILL CHANGE

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 11:22 am
    DAMN ILL CHANGE I MIGHT JUST GIVE YOU AUTHORITY TO COMMENT AS YOU SEE FIT FOR ME WHEN I’M NOT AROUND AFTER THIS SHIT

iLL Change Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 8:22 pm
    if Jay stans… i can only imagine something like…

tyronebiggums71 Says:

WOW JIMMY IS A CLOWN GTFOH WITH THAT BURN DOWN THE 40/40 SHIT REALLY THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE FOOL HIS MUSIC IS GARBAGE AND DIPSET IS THE FAKEST MOVEMENT IN NY EVER I MEAN HE CANT REALLY BE SERIOUS GOING AGAINST HOV THE GOD MC AND TRU LIFE A KNOWN GANGSTER I MEAN JIMMY HAS REALLY LOST IT THIS TIME HE NEVER THINKS WHEN HE TALKS HE JUST TALKS ALOT OF RANDOM SHIT BUT CANT BACK IT UP CUZ HES A CLOWN HE REALLY NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER AND K.I.M. CUZ HE WENT OFF THE DEEP END THIS TIME

I GOT TO ADMIT IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE ME ( SOMEONES BEEN STUDYING MY FLOW) AND YEAH YEAH NO PERIODS OR NONE OF THAT SHIT. I MEAN YOU DID PRETTY MUCH JUST STATE THE FACTS, I PROBABLY WOULD OF LEFT THE GOD MC PART OUT BUT THE REST IS ON POINT

Lil Weasel arrested, huh? I guess we’ll be hearin’ him boast about this on the album. Free John Forte.

Erick’s last album was actually a solid album. He had a few guest features but the kid Sy Scott (Philly) is ill. Hopefully this concert will lead to another collaboration for an album.

I really didn’t comprehend that Andre 3K article too much.

“Diddy’s 11 million dollar necklace swiped in Ibiza.”

^ The harder you flash, the harder you get flashed on (c) Mos Def

I’m countin’ on that Obie to be nothin’ short of a good album. I still gotta burn that mixtape on Datpiff though. I always thought dude was nice since his debut.

I read some of those comments on the Bird Haven (Concrete Loop) about Alicia’s decision. Lets keep it real… you know money was poundin’ on somethin’ while he waited. But she’s still my type of chick and I’da waited too. Lets wait awhiiiiile… (c) Janet

If he’s supposed to do 200K in a week then those are pretty good numbers.

24. King Tim III Says:

6 million pounds is about 3 million dollars.

25. Shanti Says:

I think its good that Alicia Keys put it out there that she made dude wait. Young girls need something to counteract the images put forth by all of the Trinas and Lil Kims. However, I still think Alicia got a girlfriend.

eskay Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:21 am
    my girl got a girlfriend

^ I was expecting that sooner or later.

“However, I still think Alicia got a girlfriend.”

^Why?

28. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 11:26 am

29. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>my girl got a girlfriend

So basically he sayin that Trina is a dyke… No? I wonder WHAT drugs he was caught with. If you can’t be any more descriptive than THAT wack azz article, it’s best to say nothing at all.

30. T Nelson Says:

Not to feed into the Alicia lesbo thing but i did read an interview where she said it was hard for her to trust men because every man in her life let her down beginning with her father

31. Shanti Says:

@ billz

she gives off that type of vibe. i could be wrong though.

32. Shanti Says:

>>my girl got a girlfriend

So basically he sayin that Trina is a dyke… No

^^dro said that, not lil wayne. trina did say she would “let another bitch straight lick the click” though.

33. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 11:30 am
    @ billz

she gives off that type of vibe. i could be wrong though.

I AGREE I’VE ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE LIKED GIRLS. NOT QUITE SURE WHY SHE JUST SEEMS LIKE SHE LIKES GIRLS I REALIZE HOW JUDMENTAL THAT IS BUT THATS THE IMPRESSION IVE ALWAYS GOT FROM HER

“YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE BILLZ HOW MANY KEYS OF YIP DID THAT BOY GET CAUGHT WITH AGAIN WASNT IT LIKE 90 SOMETHING”

^I can’t remember but I know it was somethin’ ridiculous. But it also goes back to the point that he’s the type that you least suspect doin’ that. Yet, all these other mofos get on record and hype it up like they really live it (Lil’ Weasel) and they don’t. John Forte was on some Fugees shit rappin’ positive and that dude get rid of more birds than a pet store (c) Lloyd Banks

35. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D.BILLZ – YEAH THAT SHIT IS TRUE. I REMEMBER WHEN THE SHIT HAPPENED. I HAD BEEN TOLD BY DAMN NEAR EVERYONE HOW HE WAS REALLY MOVING IN THE STREETS, ME AND MY BOYS WOULD LAUGH LIKE THAT DUDE AINT MOVIN NOTHIN BUT WYCLEF, BUT THAT DAY IT WAS CONFIRMED THAT BOY WAS NOT PLAYIN NO SMALL TIME SHIT

36. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>dro said that, not lil wayne. trina did say she would “let another bitch straight lick the click” though.

Oh, ok. Good lookin. Shanti, you doin better?

Shanti Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:30 am
    @ billz

she gives off that type of vibe. i could be wrong though.

^ The only vibe that she gives off to me is that ol’ school, thorough yet classy appeal that I was used to seeing back in the 80’s and early 90’s. She reminds me of Queen La, Lyte, Roxanne, TLC type shit. All of those chicks rocked baggy clothes but we all knew they were “holdin'” under that outfit.

38. Foekist Praxis Says:

My boy’s girl gets down like that. I ain’t wit that shyt. He cool wit it. That ain’t attractive at all to me. From what I hear over 70% of women have at least an inner fantasy about gettin down with another chick.

39. Shanti Says:

@ foekist

yeah i’m doing better. thanks for asking sweetie.

@billz

yeah like i said i could be wrong. the other chicks you named never really gave off that vibe to me, well except for latifah.

40. tyronebiggums71 Says:

. She reminds me of Queen La, Lyte,

DOESNT THAT JUST HELP STRENGTHEN OUR CASE THOUGH I MEAN SERIOUSLY

My boy’s girl gets down like that. I ain’t wit that shyt.

^ Co-sign.

42. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Alicia would get wifed quicker than Halle Berry

Alicia>All bitches cept for that Nelly futrado bitch

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:39 am
    . She reminds me of Queen La, Lyte,

DOESNT THAT JUST HELP STRENGTHEN OUR CASE THOUGH I MEAN SERIOUSLY

^ Eh, you could say that. I mean, we could put Jean Grae in that same category though and I’m sure she’s not gay. It’s not just how they look, but there overall appeal and how they represent themselves.

44. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

da da da da da da da dayum

but there overall

^ *but their overall… damn homonyms (pause) lol

46. T Nelson Says:

yeah Nelly Furtado is tough it look like they trying to slut her out all of a sudden now….she wasnt ever bouncing and sshakin in her old videos…..i’d like to see Nelly Furtado and Shakira go at it

coldplay… She iiiiiight. Furtado has always been poundable, but not the type I’d wife. She aint fuckin’ with Rosario Dawson. I met her person and froze up like a b.a.n. But whateva whateva.

i’d like to see Nelly Furtado and Shakira go at it

^ Shakira would put Fur on smid-ash. I remember the first Shakira video and all I could say was dammmmmn. I was for certain that she had some type of West Indian roots or somethin’. Then I found out she was Latin and it all made sense.

49. alex.2.0 Says:

i hope that guy wasnt bragging back then about how he was hittin it during that year.

50. Dat Kid Says:

O 200K in the first week right. if so cause its confusing thats good

51. Dat Kid Says:

O 200K in the first week right. if so cause its confusing thats good

52. T Nelson Says:

@ Alex

53. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>That would be some shyt if dude was lying on his dick the whole year and then this story comes out….that would be hilarious

lol. Word up.

54. Caliber Says:

..gillie did say wayne be fuckin w/ them “other” drugs in his diss record

55. T Nelson Says:

56. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>Every dude has lied on his dick at least once and it dayum sure wasnt about a chick like Ms Keys

T. Nelson… Are you going to see DJ Jazzy Jeff and DJ Premier at Sonar this weekend?

58. Caliber Says:

SAW III TRAILER

59. T Nelson Says:

@Foe

U never lied on your dick not even in middle/high school?

@ Billz

I dont know I dont really like SOnar they have the best shows in BMORE but its so dayum small….I can enjoy a show if there is like three people standing on my foot and i cant even move

please say the ‘Baby’

61. spanish jay a.k.a role through ur hood with no nunchucks Says:

i wonder how long she made free wait

62. tyronebiggums71 Says:

T Nelson Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 11:57 am
    @Foe

U never lied on your dick not even in middle/high school?

I’VE ONLY LIED ABOUT GIRLS I’VE SMASHED BEFORE, GIRLS THAT GOT BOYFRIENDS OR SOME SHIT THATS THE ONLY TIME I’VE EVER LIED ABOUT GETTING ASS. I WOULD NEVER TAKE THE CHANCE OF LYING BOUT SOME SHIT LIKE THAT JUST TO GET EXPOSED AS A LIAR ( AND THATS NOT EXACTLY A GOOD LOOK FOR THE GIRLS THAT KNOW YOU )

63. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>U never lied on your dick not even in middle/high school?

Aw, man. You can’t count middle school! lol But on the real, nope. I just always found a way to talk about something else before niggiz would ask “did you hit it?”

“I never have. Now I’ve been laughed at for going over a chick crib here and there for not trying to stab out. Sometimes in retrospect I feel like I SHOULD HAVE lied and said I hit it. But I despise liers so much that I always try not to if it’s avoidable.”

^Yeah, I’ve been down that road before. But lie? For what? You’re the one who gotta live with it at the end of the day.

I never lied on my dick, no homo

66. T Nelson Says:

in them younger years when u talk a lot of shyt thats when it usually happens….you know when u had that first girlfriend that u could actually go over her house…you couldnt tell your boys nothing happened when u were like 13,14……you had to come back with something to tell

67. Foekist Praxis Says:

By the way, wtf was a “Dwyck” anyways (nhjic)? The song is a classic but I never knew what they were talking about.

68. the ghost Says:

i lied in reverse tho…
    “you hit”

69. Temp Agency Says:

what up what up

70. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>like that, still a lie, still trying to save face, but in a different manner tho.

Now I HAVE done that. So I guess I HAVE lied. But that was only like in college when a nigga that I didn’t like or I was suspicious of his motive for asking would ask me. If it’s one of my dogs, I tell them the truth.

Foekist Praxis Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 12:04 pm

^ I thought I was the only one.

72. Foekist Praxis Says:

Yo, I gotta problem my nigs… It’s like every female I stroke now, after I hit once or maybe twice, I don’t be wantin to hit no more. They all be wondering if it’s something wrong with them, but it’s me. I ain’t strokin as many as I used to, but I get tired of certain broads real fast. That happen to any boy else?

73. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Praxis Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:09 pm

TIRED OF PUSSY ? NOPE, NEVER

74. Foekist Praxis Says:

I get tired of the SAME puzzy, ignoramis!

75. Jan Says:

the ghost Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 11:09 am

Why is it so hard to believe that she waited a year before she gave her man some. Women can go without sex for years on end. I should know, I’m still a virgin!

76. Caliber Says:

Foekist Praxis Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 12:09 pm
    ____________________________________________________________

WELL THEN YEAH I COULD SEE YA POINT!!!

the ghost Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 12:06 pm
    i lied in reverse tho…
    “you hit”

^ Musta been a fat chick, lol.

78. T Nelson Says:

@ FOE

79. luis Says:

who gives a fuck about rick ross man, I see esGay is only concerned about numbers all the fucking time….what a fag, and the rest of the news….WOW, SPECIAL thanks to concreteloop.com, http://www.nydailynews.com, http://www.thesun.co.uk http://arts.guardian.co.uk, allhiphop.com AND newsday.com for the spectacular news/info that they bless us with each and every single day!!!!

80. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>U TALKIN BOUT THAT FAT BITCH U FUCKED AFTER THA WU CONCERT U WAS TALKIN ABOUT???

lol. I didn’t hit. She WAS fat though. I was too tired. I have hit it recently. I’ll break off a fat chick if she’s proportioned right. If the azz stick out and the tats is nice and firm i’ll get one off real quick. Real talk.

81. Shanti Says:

Women can go without sex for years on end. I should know, I’m still a virgin!

^^yeah there’s SOME truth to that. there’s a big difference when you are no longer a virgin and you are trying to go without some though.

82. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>Its a mental thing I’ve been feeling the same its like after I hit 25 if im not feeling a girl mentally i dont really get into it……Like I still mash my ex here and there but its not the same…i dont even last as long with her as I used to

Good lookin, Full Nelson. Good to know it ain’t just me. I’ll be 27 next month. Maybe we’re slowing down and starting to get ready for m.. mmm… naw, I STILL can’t say that word. It starts with a m. :-)

83. Caliber Says:

Shanti Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 12:15 pm
    Women can go without sex for years on end. I should know, I’m still a virgin!

_____________________________________________________________

..what category do u fall under then?

84. Shanti Says:

85. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>..what category do u fall under then?

“Premiscuous girrrrrrll… da de da de de daaaaah”

86. T Nelson Says:

@ SHANTI

87. luis Says:

Foekist Praxis Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 12:09 pm

Leave it up that that fagg bend over cocksucker Ty gums to say some corny shit….that dumb ass. Nah but yo foekist, I feel ya dogs, once I hit up the same bitch more than 3-4 times I get tired of the same piece of ass, which makes me wanna hop on the next girl! I feel ya dogs!

88. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>^^LOL. awww…you are about to become what me and my best friend call a “get-married nigga.” get-married niggas are the best.

HAHA! What’s your definition of a get-married nigga?

89. nation Says:

LOL im reading through, and i see this:

>>I never lied on my dick, no homo
    and i start reading back, and im telling myself “wouldnt that hurt”(no homo) or some otther shit until i saw you were talking about alicia’s man. isnt that dude like god to her, like her partner, producer manager and everything. dude dont need pussy, dude owns her.

oh and wtf is this shit

>> The album is the second installment of a planned five-part “Carter” series.

>> my girl got a girlfriend

this morning i was wondering what my girl must be doing now, and then outta nowhere i had the wicked idea to come home and type that shit. eskay beat me to it. (no homo)

90. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>NO dis but i dont know about that get married stuff i still like spending my pay checks on me

Heck yeah, AND not having to check in all the got dam time. But i think once you find the right one you’ll sacrifice WILLINGLY.

91. Shanti Says:

@ caliber
    i’m not a virgin so honestly going a whole year would probably be difficult for me. the thing about women though is that after abstaining for about 5 months it gets easier to stay on that track and keep your legs closed. its just getting through the first several months that’s difficult.

@foekist
    a get married nigga just means that dude is ready to chill out and he’s not about a lot of games and shit. it doesn’t necessarily mean that he’s ready to tie the knot with the first girl he meets but it means that he will eventually be ready to marry the right chick and he probably end up being a good husband.

92. Shanti Says:

But i think once you find the right one you’ll sacrifice WILLINGLY.

^^exactly. see you are on your way.

93. nation Says:

>> i’m not a virgin so honestly going a whole year would probably be difficult for me.

damn. nice way to put it. that was diplomatic as hell. any other way you woulda gotten clowned.

94. nation Says:

yo but seriously, why would wayne go and do more carter albums. like i understand if he did well with the 2, the 3 would be reaching. but a 4 and a 5. who goes and announces hes dropping 3 more albums. this guy is on some real lord of the rings shit

95. Foekist Praxis Says:

>>^^exactly. see you are on your way.

It ain’t nuttin out here but child support and THAT PACKAGE. And I ain’t the one for neither.

96. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Praxis Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
    I get tired of the SAME puzzy, ignoramis!

I KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT I WASNT TRYING TO BE AN ASS, I WAS SERIOUS I DONT CARE IF ITS THE SAME PUSSY I DONT EVER GET TIRED OF PUSSY, NOW MIGHT I GET TIRED OF THE HEADACHES AND CONSTANT YAPPING THAT COMES WITH THAT PUSSY SURE, BUT I DONT EVER GET TIRED OF IT. I MEAN IF A GIRL IS BORING IN BED I AINT HOOKING UP WITH HER AGAIN SO ITS NOT LIKE I’M WITH A GIRL DOING MISSIONARY ON THE BED EVERY DAY FOR EARS ON END ( ALSO IVE NEVER STRICLY HIT ONLY ONE GIRL FOR MORE THAN A YEAR IF I WAS TO GO WITH A COUPLE YEARS WITH THE SAME GIRL THEN I MIGH FIND THAT PROBLEM ( BUT ID STILL RATHER SMASH THAN NOT SMASH )

97. T Nelson Says:

Like my brother told me sometimes the head aint worth the headache

98. Shanti Says:

^^what do you mean?

99. nation Says:

>> what do you mean?

you phrased it rather well. lol anything else would have gotten you a few e-marriage proposals

100. nation Says:

100th
    not a coincidence

101. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

peep. i had some honeys that the bullshit>powerU/brain/chips. it wasnt worth it to hit just cuz of EVERYthing else or maybe ty been lucky and aint met them type of broads. i stay pullin a crazy bootch

102. nation Says:

WAIT A SEC!

>> Diddy’s 11 million dollar necklace swiped in Ibiza.

i didnt read the article, but if it is diddys necklace… doesnt that, logically, make him 5 million dollars poorer (if you can use poor in this situation) than JAY-Z. or is does it depend on cash, equity and liabilities…

103. chicken george Says:

rick ross had more than dmx…………..”one by one south knocks them out”

104. chicken george Says:

trust people…diddy had a personal article floater insurance policy on his jewelry so the only thing he’s out is his policy deductible

105. spotrusherz Says:

chicken george Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:41 pm
    rick ross had more than dmx…………..”one by one south knocks them out”

^^^ brush your teeth.

106. nation Says:

>> one by one south knocks them out

how is DMX’s last album the standard for new york rap? dude is the new flavor flav. dead beat

107. chicken george Says:

108. tyronebiggums71 Says:

T Nelson Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:31 pm
    Like my brother told me sometimes the head aint worth the headache

CCHUUUUUCCCCHH THERE HAVE BEEN SOME BAD BITCHES I WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH CAUSE 30 SECONDS WITH THEM AND YOU FEEL LIKE A HOLE IS BEING DRILLED IN YOUR SKULL

WEST COAST – I’VE MET PLENTY OF THEM GIRLS BUT I CAN ONLY TOLERATE SO MUCH OF IT, THOSE GIRLS ARE COOL AS LONG AS THERE NOT TRYING TO BE WIFEY THATS WHEN I NEED A GIRL THAT WONT GIVE ME HEADACHES

109. the ghost Says:

T Nelson Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 12:31 pm
    Like my brother told me sometimes the head aint worth the headache

thats only if she’s using teeth.

110. nation Says:

^ lol

111. nation Says:

>> AND YOU FEEL LIKE A HOLE IS BEING DRILLED IN YOUR SKULL

i dont know what shemales you hang with but you need a no homo for that

jk

112. Dat Kid Says:

guys just put a paper bag on her hear and you can reuse her when ever you want. But Rememeber to wear a hat it could get dangerous

113. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:53 pm
    >> AND YOU FEEL LIKE A HOLE IS BEING DRILLED IN YOUR SKULL

i dont know what shemales you hang with but you need a no homo for that

jk

NAW HOMIE YOU GETTING IT TWISTED, YOU EVER MET A GIRL THAT TALKS TOO DAMN MUCH OR HAS A HIGH PITCHED WHINEY VOICE AND WHEN SHE TALKS IT FEELS LIKE HER VOICE IS DRILLING A HOLE IN YOUR HEAD, THATS WHAT I’M TALKING BOUT DONT THINK A NO HOMO IS REQIURED ON THAT ONE

114. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

its a cover up…..i dont care what anyone says if you attracted to someone enough to even be together for a year without sex…….dont tell me you arnt gonna try an jump their bones after 3-4months!

an you still not gettin none after tha 6month period! ghhaaaad daaiimnn, something aint right!!

aiight i wont front id wait a year for alicia, maybe two…..but after tha best 2hours of my life a champagne blunt an a dragon stout i’d be thinkin was it really worth a year!?

props to alicia tho…showin ah’ll these young hoes how to act.

11mill $ chain!!! you know thats like 22 mill £’s over here and i thought babys 1mill grill was flossy….kinda ridiculous tho but hey, it gets them intha headlines.

rick ross lmao…another L for tha jigga man

obie trice, real name no gimmicks!

**gone**

115. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

i listened to the outkast joint 2 times. its cool to me. i think love below was better and gnarls is better but i can listen to most of it.

116. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

# tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 1:01 pm

nation Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 12:53 pm
    >> AND YOU FEEL LIKE A HOLE IS BEING DRILLED IN YOUR SKULL

i dont know what shemales you hang with but you need a no homo for that

jk

^ yea lol
    i was hollaring at this chick lighty, cutie with a booty her own crib an all that shit…but her voice just pissed me off, i swear it actually made me mad…..i dont know why, think it was cause tha tone of her voice,it always made her sound like she was asking fa something, or whining about something…anyway that fizzled out on tha strengh of her voice man…

still pisses me off thinking about it…

117. 456 Says:

alisha definitely sets the gaydar alarms off tho so w/e. waiting is cool but i also think it put too much on the sex. what if the two of you aren’t sexually compatible?

d piffy found another way to hide his money. 11 million GTFOH.

118. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

oh yea and that outkast joint sucked!!..bigtime thats what i get for having an open mind

**now am gone**

119. chicken george Says:

its funny rick ross was unkonwn a yar ago…a lot less unknown than papoose and all the guys on dipset and jae millz and now he has the number one record in america and people are saying jayz flopped….u guys are all weirdos

120. Shanti Says:

^^good point.

121. Caliber Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 1:01 pm

____________________________________________________________

..yo i fucked w/ this white girl for bout 4 days..not jus no reg. joint tho one of them hood white girls..tha select few that actually grew up in tha city..tha black girls hate..tha niggaz luv cuz they can get mopped up and fuck anytime….anyway i couldnt even fuck w/ her no more..head game was impeccable and ride game was on point..but this bitch used nigga more than i did..all that bullshit thats borderline and yapped her fuckin mouth off!!! couldnt even do it no more so i passed off like stockton and let my nigga lg handle it..

..he was good for a like week..

122. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

>>>u guys are all weirdos

^^speak fa yaself chicken george!!

123. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

Shanti Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 1:13 pm

^^good point.

124. hatchback Says:

epmd, thats pretty wicket!!!…..and who goes around wearing 11million around there neck, he grew up in NYC, Puff should know better (i bet it was Mr.T “give me that chain fool!!”) …..

125. tyronebiggums71 Says:

..he was good for a like week..

HE WAS GOOD FOR LIKE A WEEK THAT SOME FUNNY YET TRUTHFUL SHIT

126. Dem Says:

“i hope they talked out a little game plan to make sure they could hit it off. she didnt say she wasnt givin head. i had chicks like that. i dont wanna fuck yet, its too soon, but ill blow your socks off. i never understand that one”

for real. i’ve heard that one too.. like its not called oral SEX for a reason.

127. Dat Kid Says:

This just in Rick Ross is number 1 on da charts and will be rising when the word gets out that his album is a classic not one bad song

128. T Nelson Says:

129. nation Says:

>> Anybody ever notice some of that down south shyt sound good in the strip club but wack anywhere else

that is so true. which is actually insulting, because they make music that will cater to a strip club, so what are you supposed to think when youre bumping it in the whip or at home, alone.

fuck rick ross. dude has the charisma of a potato

130. nation Says:

>> his album is a classic not one bad song

is that what makes an album now a days. if there are no songs, does that make it good? and more than that a classic?
    smh

131. nation Says:

read this : http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=3777#comment-82531

35) Your artist considers a strip club as an audience to keep in mind when making a song.

and tell me im lying

132. chicken george Says:

T Nelson Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 1:51 pm

133. Shanti Says:

^^LOL. sorry that was funny.

134. nation Says:

>> anybody notice some of that east coast shit sound good in the five boroughs and wack every where else

as long as its good in the five boroughs, does else where really matter.

be-dump-bump

136. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 2:37 pm

as long as its good in the five boroughs, does else where really matter.

NOPE

” THE CHROME OR THE HAWK IT REALLY DONT MATTER/
    AND AS LONG AS YOU GOT NEW YORK SHIT IT REALLY DONT MATTER ” SEV-ONE ( AND HE IS FROM BOSTON THE MOST ANTI NYC CITY IN THE STATES
    REAL RECOGNIZE REAL )

137. chicken george Says:

if real recognize real than new york looks real unfamiliar to all the other 49 states

138. tyronebiggums71 Says:

chicken george Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 3:17 pm

YEAH OK KEEP DISSING THE GREATEST CITY ON THE PLANET.

WHERE YOU FROM BITCH ?

139. T Nelson Says:

I didnt mean to start a down south vs new york debate especially since im not from either one

140. Dat Kid Says:

then go back to idaho and shut up

141. T Nelson Says:

@ Dat Kid

Shut the fuck up bitch

Dat Kid Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 4:02 pm
    then go back to idaho and shut up

^ It’s always the weakest nigga out the crew (c) Hov

143. chicken george Says:

these guys are funny…..they defend the garbage music coming out of nyc……take away jayz (come on bounce with me and 50 (lets be honest he’s a southern rapper) u r non existent….and don’t name thes no name fucks who are on ur litte mixtapes every week..only name people that are in the league aka u had to have gone close to platinum

144. chicken george Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 15th, 2006 at 3:34 pm
    chicken george Says:
    August 15th, 2006 at 3:17 pm
    YEAH OK KEEP DISSING THE GREATEST CITY ON THE PLANET.
    WHERE YOU FROM BITCH ?

hey don’t get mad because in nyc u have to listen to southern music on the radio all day long………”if the south is so simple u all just don’t get the basixs”…….

^ Where are you from? Answer the question.

146. Demiks Says:

>> This is atrocious, but was probably so worth it.

I mean, damn, a year? I couldn’t last that long, but she is definately looking reeeaaal good. If it lasted long enough, it might be more than worth it.

147. Dat Kid Says:

D Bills come find me and say that to my face. I’ll shit on your pillow.

I’m rich Biotch

148. G-town G Says:

Man a year?
    That shit damn sure betta be worth it!!!!!!!
    WTF!

149. G-town G Says:

And shit I wouldnt have made it but fuck I would have lied and acted like I did. Fuck it Im a nigga!!!!

150. G-town G Says:

And shit I wouldnt have made it but fuck I would have lied and acted like I did. Fuck it Im a dawg!
    Shit u know what man I have had to do this a few times but shit now I have a daughter so I be chillin. I can kinda understand where she is coming from tho kuz shit niggas do be runnin thru mad hoes

151. Dat Kid Says:

I would just fuck my baby momma time to time. Until the 365 over

152. Helium Ride Says:

Anyone can see that her people put this story out so all the “gay rumors” can be squashed. That bitch is as gay as Little Richard, and please don’t tell me that just because the heffa is cute or whatever, she’s not gay…that bitch is gay. GAY GAY AGY!!!

i’ll slap the shit outta chicken george.