Busta Using Death For Publicity: Victim’s Sister

busta-8-14.jpg

Since the shooting death of his bodyguard Israel Ramirez, Busta has gone out of his way to shout out his slain friend every chance he gets. He frequently mentions him during his stage sets, and he made a heartfelt dedication to him at the beginning of his Touch It Remix video. At the end of the day though, the rapper still refuses to talk to police about the string of events that lead to Ramirez’s shooting on the set of that same video back in February. The New York Post recently spoke to Ramirez’s sister about his lack of cooperation, and she told them she feels like Busta is capitalizing off the whole situation.

"He doesn’t give two diddlies about my brother. At this point, I honestly believe Busta is using my brother’s death as a publicity stunt – and I’m angry" – Sonia Rodriguez, sister of Israel Ramirez.

196 Responses to “Busta Using Death For Publicity: Victim’s Sister”

nice try though…

2. nation - i been fucked over leff for dead, dissed and forgetten Says:

ukh

ukh

^ Nope.

4. nation - i been fucked over leff for dead, dissed and forgetten Says:

eh heh!

5. The Truth... Says:

I believe her…

6. nation - i been fucked over leff for dead, dissed and forgetten Says:

jeezy: zone 1, zone 2, zone 3
    YEEEEEEEEEEEAH

7. 456 Says:

would have to agree with the sister. but in the end it didn’t really help his sales so karma took care of that.

8. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

WOW!

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

NICELY DONE D.BILLZ ( WHATS CRACKING HOMIE ? )

“He doesn’t give two diddlies about my brother. At this point, I honestly believe Busta is using my brother’s death as a publicity stunt – and I’m angry” – Sonia Rodriguez, sister of Israel Ramirez.

CANT BLAME HER, I GET THE SAME FEELING FROM HIM, EVERYTIME WHEN I HEAR HIM SAY R.I.P. IZZY YOU DIDNT DIE IN VAIN I’M LIKE DOG YOU KNOW WHO KILLED HIM AND YOU STILL AINT SAY SHIT DUDES STILL OUT THERE NEVER GONNA BE FOUND AND YOUR STOPPING THIS FROM HAPPENING AND YOUR USING HIS DEATH AND IMAGE TO SELL YOURSELF AND YOU CANT EVEN LET THE MAN WHOSE JOB IT WAS TO PROTECT YOU WITH HIS LIFE YOU CANT EVEN BRING CLOSURE TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY AND LET THE MAN FINALLY REST IN PEACE. WITH ALL THE UNSOLVED DEATHS IN HIP-HOP IT WOULD BE A HUGE STEP AND SHOW OF PROGRESS IF BUSTA WOULD JUST DO THE RIGHT THING.

I CANT FRONT THE BIG BANG WAS A HOT ALBUM BUT FUCK BUSTA HE WAS NEVER A GANGSTER, CODE OF THE STREETS DUDE NOW ITS TIME TO TRY AND SELL SOME RECORDS AND ITS A DIFFERENT STORY, SO YEAH HE IS BEING FAKE ( LIKE GAME ) BUT GAME’S NOT STANDING IN THE WAY OF A WIFE AND CHILDREN FINDING THE MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING AWAY THEIR HUSBAND/FATHER AWAY, THATS SOMETHING I CANT GET PAST

If Busta talk to the Feds, it’ll be the most groundbreakin’ move in Hip Hop and in the urban community right now. But unfortunately he has too many close ties to Yayo’s camp (Gay Unit) to say anything. And then it’s the “street code” that mofos wanna live by. But, he’s the one that gotta live with that when he sleep at night. But I think Busta will eventually talk because he doesn’t seem like that type of dude to be dishonorable. But that’s only my perception, which ultimately could be deception. I still think he’ll talk.

Ty Biggity… What’s good chiefy?

12. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 11:38 am

YEAH I WAS THINKING ALONG THE SAME LINES, THE ALBUM REALLY IS FIRE AND MUSIC WISE HE SHOULD OF SOLD MORE BUT KARMA MIGHT OF BE WHAT FUCKED HIM AND I HOPE THATS THE REASON WHY HIS SHIT DIDNT SELL

^ Co-sign.

14. 456 Says:

the whole is like this: if you aiin’t snitchin you should be behind the scenes making sure justice is done. and stop snitching applies only to OTHER CRIMINALS. If a muthafucka attacks my grandmother and I can’t get at him personally or whatever he’s getting locked up fuck that. snitchin is if you get bagged and you drop dime on your partners. that’s snitchin. niggas get hold of a slogan and stop thinking…smh

15. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Eskay really knows what pictures to pick when he’s posting a new thread. LOL. I would feel the same way if i was her also, & the cover of the vibe he was on only adds fuel to the fire.

16. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D.BILLZ – CHILLEN HOMIE JUST TRYING TO RE ADJUST TO COMING BACK TO WORK AFTER SLEEPING DAMN NEAR ALL WEEKEND. AND TRYING TO GET MY WORK DONE QUICK SO I CAN TAKE OFF EARLY TODAY GOT TO GO SEE THE YANKEES PLAY TONIGHT

niggas get hold of a slogan and stop thinking…smh

^ Baltimore… Gotta luv us!

18. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

I honestly believe Busta is using my brother’s death as a publicity stunt
    so whats new?

19. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

want to see something funny…

well worth it

“fat boy”

20. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 11:49 am

EXACTLY – SNITCHING IS WHEN YOU GET CAGHT DOING SOME DIRT AND TO SAVE YOUR ASS YOU ROLL ON OTHER PEOPLE THATS SNITCHING LAST TIME I CHECKED BUSTA ISNT BEING CHARGED AND SOMEONE WHO WAS SUPPOSEDLY HIS FRIEND AND DONT FORGET PROTECTOR OF ALL THINGS BUSTA IS DEAD BUSTA KNOWS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE THEREFORE SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE SAID THATS NOT SNITCHING THATS HELPING TAKE A CANCER AMONG OUR SOCIETY OFF THE STREETS THATS NOT SNITCHING THATS HELPING THE COMMUNITY AND ALL INNOCENT PEOPLE

21. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

456 Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 11:49 am

couldnt co-sign more. youngins dont even understand what snitchin really is. and muthafuckas act like they aint doin dirt. thats part of the risk of “gettin down like that”

22. E From BK Says:

456 Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 11:49 am

================================================
    Excellent! However, these fuckas will swear that ANY cooperation with the authorities is snitchin’. I hate the whole campaign. Busta is in a fucked up position though. If he does cooperate he will be targeted.

23. 456 Says:

Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 11:49 am

^vibe cover was definitely a bitch move. lost a lot of respect for dude after that.

Yo, I had this weird ass stinch in my car for like a week. Smelled like ass and Fritos. I reached under my seat today before I walked in the building to go to work, and I pulled out a plastic bag. Tell me why it was a rotten piece of cantalope (or was it watermelon?) that had to be at least two weeks old. It musta fell off the backseat and rolled under the passenger side while I was driving (yeah, a nigga slam on brakes alot). Now a mofo gotta air his car out. And it doesn’t help that it’s summer.

25. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

###

besides, people that are scared to do what ever they want for fear of others opinion is pusssssssss

================================================

^ And then we got these lil’ ass kids who don’t know the difference and that’s what REALLY disturbs me.

27. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

i wish busta would step on my avenue wearing all that!!

i see ya shining ni99a!

28. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

yo is that a fucking bulls head pendant!!!!

29. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

i wonder how q-tip feels about this

30. Joe 88 A.K.A No amount of security Says:

Aight fellas i’m out. Gotta get to my 2nd job. Peace

31. E From BK Says:

Truth be told, he owes that man’s family if he really does have info.

32. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

thats a bitch move something a homo rapper would do

33. 456 Says:

lol at the sigs. this remind me of the mid-nineties when niggas had long ass hooks on their songs.

yo is that a fucking bulls head pendant!!!!

^ Yeah, because he’s a Taurus.

35. 456 aka once upon time there was three bears in and a bitch named goldilocks n'shit and why post when i can fuck with this novel length post Says:

lol

36. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

busta looks like a character from def jam vandetta.

37. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

E From BK Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:00 pm
    Truth be told, he owes that man’s family if he really does have info.

###

not for nothing but if thats his man and hes not helpin the cops, did he atleast but money on the shooter head?

i mean, if he fell back and did nothing when his body guard got bodied then shit hes straight bitch

38. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:02 pm
    yo is that a fucking bulls head pendant!!!!

^ Yeah, because he’s a Taurus.
    ###

and who said hip hop is shallow?

39. 456 Says:

and who said hip hop is shallow?

^deep

40. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

why link your name to nothing, thats like handing out flyers to a party you know is canceled

41. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

if busta fessed up on who shot izzy i wouldnt call em a bitch. i know a lot of cats would but come the fuck on. even the grimiest nigga on earth would wanna know who shot his brother. the family deserves to know. and then the family know that busta was right there gtfoh id wanna put one in busta (o n/h)

42. 456 Says:

nobody responded last time:

80’s hiphop versus 90’s hiphop?

43. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

wow, talking about censorship

i think i need my own vibe cover

44. 456 Says:

i never ever filled anything in. i don’t know why it links

45. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

90’s hip hop greatest hip hop ever.

46. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:08 pm
    90’s hip hop greatest hip hop ever.
    wu tang forever

47. Temp Agency Says:

and I can’t get at him personally or whatever he’s getting locked up fuck that

please homie, dont call the police on me, please try to follow these code of the streets homie (c)

48. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

she gotta blame someone at tha end of tha day……..she should be happy her bros getting tha dues an shout outs he deserves instead of a one-away funeral noone in tha public knows abou…an be happy her brother was with some real non-snictching ass ni99as!

why go to tha paper an flap ya gums…she dealing with real ni99as who aint snitching, so she should holla at buss for some one to buss they gun after dude who shot her bro!!

if you aint snitching, buss ya gun
    if you are snitching, you better make sure they gonna catch that mu’ufucker.

im against snitching and working with tha feds for tha record, but at tha same time i see some people are just not able to deal with certain matters by themselves.

49. Temp Agency Says:

i mean dude was da bodyguard, that shit comes with the territory. thats like me getting mad cuz i get paper cuts from counting so much money..

“i pay you $4000 a week to hold me down, HOLD ME DOWN NIGGA!!” (chapelle)

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:08 pm
    90’s hip hop greatest hip hop ever.

^ I concur.

51. WestCoast"i hate my job i need a new gig..shots fired so i"_GetsDown Says:

i got 80s. i dont know which is better but if i could only listen to one i got 80s. that 80s shit is for me what this stuff now is for the kids.

52. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

# coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

90’s hip hop greatest hip hop ever.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@’

^ co-sign

53. luis Says:

props!

54. Temp Agency Says:

u know what i tell cops when they fuck wit me?

“am i going to get some of your paycheck for helping you? NO!!

thats why they are called detectives! come on the cops r saying “no ones co operating” but wtf lets be serious, if they wanted people to co operate they could use the law,

55. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

reach has got a point, its an occupational hazzard…when you think about it it does come with the territory

56. Shanti Says:

^^why should she give a damn about if the public knows about her brother’s funeral. who gives a fuck about that when your brother’s killer are out chillin somewhere without any type of repercussions or consequences for taking her brother’s life. how shallow can you be?

456 Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:07 pm
    nobody responded last time:

80’s hiphop versus 90’s hiphop?

^ 90’s all day, even though I grew up on both. But I’ll take 80’s r&b/pop over 90’s though. I’m an 80’s head. I’m about to collect all classic movies from that era.

58. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

“Oh, your just another in the race (man you betta stop)
    fakin’ gats, takin’ up space”

59. Temp Agency Says:

LOL @ reach

60. 456 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:08 pm
    90’s hip hop greatest hip hop ever.

^eric b and rakim. krs/bdp. kane. slick rick. run dmc. pe. de la soul. just-ice. nwa. epmd. salt n’ pepa. too short. mc lyte. not to mention the singles. the message. white lines. it’s yours. commercialism wasn’t affecting the creativity. it was still live. russell simmons was as close as we came to puffy and all these wack niggas. the nineties were good but it’s kinda tight. and the edge i think goes to the eighties.

61. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

the 80’s fresh innovative
    the 90’s fresh innovative, obstentatious, and gangsta.

62. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

i just heard the chemistry album

funny how the dude says every one has a label and a mix-tape

sad but true

63. Temp Agency Says:

456 = snitch

your street creds out the window, unless its outkast or yong joc, please keep ur street based opinion 2 urself

“Oh, your just another in the race (man you betta stop)
    fakin’ gats, takin’ up space”

^ You just reminded that I need to cop all the LB’s joints (yeah, even LP&N).

65. 456 Says:

kool g rap. tribe called quest. beat street. b-boying. kid capri.

66. E From BK Says:

Temp Agency Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:11 pm
    i mean dude was da bodyguard, that shit comes with the territory.
    ================================================
    GTFOH! He’s not gaurding Bush. He is gaurding some fuckin’ entertainer.

“i pay you $4000 a week to hold me down, HOLD ME DOWN NIGGA!!” (chapelle)

^ LMAO

68. captainamerica Says:

69. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

>>eric b and rakim. krs/bdp. kane. slick rick. run dmc. pe. de la soul. just-ice. nwa. epmd. salt n’ pepa. too short. mc lyte. not to mention the singles. the message. white lines. it’s yours.

fat boys ll cool j ice t jungle brothers wild style beat street breakin beat boxin and djs. djs used to kill the parties. jazzy jeff. transforming!!? shit was crazy

^ Good points. I think once people like Russell Simmons realized that he could sell more doing cross marketing it started to change. But, I will say the 90’s had more of a lyrical edge that the 80’s lacked.

71. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:12 pm

I’M ROLLING WITH SHANTI HEAR. R.T.O.N.R. – I KNOW YOU ALL DIP-SET GOON GOO GOOED BUT BUSTA AINT STREET JUST LIKE CAM AND JIMMY AINT STREET NONE OF THEM REALLY LIVE BY THAT CODE BUSTA AINT SHOOTING ANYONE
    ( IF HE WAS TO GET THE SHOOTER GOT THEN THATS A DIFFERENT STORY BUT HE AINT DOING SHIT BUT PROTECTING THE MAN WHO KILLED THA MAN WHOSE JOB WAS TO PROTECT BUSTA’S LIFE OW THAT SSOME FUCKED UP TWISTED SHIT RIGHT THERE AND IF THERE IS A HELL YOU BEST BELIEVE BUSTA WILL BE ROTTING IN THEIR FOR ALL ENTERNITY FOR THIS SHIT

72. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

this 88, time to set it straight

73. Temp Agency Says:

it doesnt matter if ur guarding a cheesecake, its an occupational hazard thats expected 2 occur at some point

i mean dont get it twisted, whoever did this needs 2 b locked up, but why snitch

snitch = more black on black crimes….these people r mental, they know that we r divvided on the subject of snitching , so they use it to their advantage…..

fuck that, i wanna see more detecting going on, any fingerprints on the casings, any video footage, any outside witnesses, tire marks, etc etc …`

i just heard the chemistry album

^ Yeah, Buckshot puts a lot of things into perspective on that album.

And if you real, then you will knuckle up… that’s what’s up.

75. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*changes mind about era*
    *80’s definatly greater*

>>I love how the New York Post puts positive in quotation marks. The NY Post always makes it seem as if all rappers are criminals.

yeah, what a bunch of scumbags. worst. paper. ever

^ And Ig’nant Ass Comment of the Day goes to…

78. DBrown11 Says:

90’s hiphop

79. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

>> Good points. I think once people like Russell Simmons realized that he could sell more doing cross marketing it started to change. But, I will say the 90’s had more of a lyrical edge that the 80’s lacked.

80s lyrics kicked more knowledge. 90s lyrics were better though. just the whole style evolved better. i would die laughin if i heard someone go hurruh at the end of a 16.

80. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:20 pm
    i just heard the chemistry album

^ Yeah, Buckshot puts a lot of things into perspective on that album.

And if you real, then you will knuckle up… that’s what’s up.

DAMN D.BILLZ BEATS ME TOO IT AGAIN

WELL THATS WHATSUP

81. Temp Agency Says:

“if u wanna get away with murder, all you have to do is shoot someone and put a mixtape on their pocket” (c) chris rock

where r the detectives on this case?

the director of the video, the numerous workers (any1 ever been 2 a video shoot?? they have dozens of employees, yes-men, enterouges, rappers, more entourages,

shit even missy elliot was there! mary j blige! noones spoken out, and these r public figures!

i mean like 2 months after the murder tony yayo was setting up bus trips for college students like come on…where da fuck is alex jones when u need em

they said Swizz saw it too, so why all the pressure on Busta?

^ I wanna see niggas puttin’ down the heater and takin’ it to the streets again. Back when payin’ $50 a month for a karate class was actually useful.

84. Temp Agency Says:

cuz yayo got a temper and he dont know how 2 act (c) banks

85. tyronebiggums71 Says:

O AND

90-96 EQUALS THE BEST 6 YEARS IN HIP-HOP

MOST THE GROUPS AND PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE MENTIONING ARE BOTH 80’S AND 90’S THE BEST SHIT WAS LATE EIGHTIES – EARLY TO MID NINETIES

86. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

it was bustas man

87. Temp Agency Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:24 pm

HAHAHHAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YO THATS WORD TO MY MOTHER THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKIN FUNNY/TRUE

88. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

O AND

90-96 EQUALS THE BEST 6 YEARS IN HIP-HOP

MOST THE GROUPS AND PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE MENTIONING ARE BOTH 80′S AND 90′S THE BEST SHIT WAS LATE EIGHTIES – EARLY TO MID NINETIES
    _____

^ co-sign

89. 456 Says:

Temp Agency Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:15 pm
    456 = snitch

^whatever nigga. you kill my dog imma slay you cat so fuck you. i’m supposed to give a fuck about nigga that don’t give a fuck about me and my people? GTFOH

90. Caliber Says:

..yooo

91. T Nelson Says:

I dont understand that either anyone who has ever been on a video set knows that there are like maybe 100 + people on a set the whole time why is everyone acting like Bust was the only one there

92. E From BK Says:

eskay Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:24 pm
    they said Swizz saw it too, so why all the pressure on Busta?
    ===============================================
    No doubt Eskay, but Busta plays a part too. Who knows what the reason is that nobody else is catching grief.

93. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

it was bust man!!!

>>No doubt Eskay, but Busta plays a part too.

right, but it’s like, if you motherfuckers want to solve the shit, then get on your jobs.

95. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Temp Agency Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:23 pm

where r the detectives on this case?

eskay Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:24 pm
    they said Swizz saw it too, so why all the pressure on Busta?

YEAH EVERYONE WHO WAS THERE SAID THEY WERE INSIDE AND DIDNT SEE WHAT WENT DOWN ( OF COURSE THEY ALL LIED ) AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE HELP PARTIAL RESPONSIBLE BUT THE MAN THAT DIED WAS THERE FOR THE SPECIFIC REASON OF PROTECTING BUSTA’S LIFE AND JEWELS HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR THAT THE LEAST BUSTA CAN DO IS GIVE TEH NAME OF THE SHOOTER.
    IT WASNT MISSY ELLIOTS BODYGUARD NOT SWIZZ’S AND OF COURSE YAYP IS WORSE IF HE HAD DUDE DO IT AND HELPED HIM GETAWAY BUT WHAT THE FUCK ELSE DO WE EXPECT FROM SCUM PUSSY LIKE HIM.

LET ME ASK YOU GUYS IF YOU HIRED SOMEONE TO PROTECT YOU AND THEY TOOK A BULLET FOR YOU WOULDNT YOU FEEL PARTIAL RESPONSIBLE AND WOULDNT YOU FEEL IT YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO ATLEAST PUT THE SHOOTER BEHIND BARS

96. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

unless buttsa is gonna exact revenge he has an obligation to izzy’s wife and kids

97. E From BK Says:

eskay Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:28 pm

================================================
    They can’t do their jobs when everyone has a sudden case of the Helen Keller’s.

98. captainamerica Says:

>>they said Swizz saw it too, so why all the pressure on Busta?
    the papers need a recognizable face and Swizz isn’t as recognizable Busta

T Nelson Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:27 pm

^ Because this situation was like a feast for the media. They could’ve easily asked someone else. But they knew that using this would somehow induce people to believe that rappers (Blacks & Latinos) are the worst kind of people.

wow, the world is not gonna be ready for this Outkast album. and I thought The Love Below was out there.

101. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:28 pm
    >>No doubt Eskay, but Busta plays a part too.

BUT IF NO ONE WILL COOPERATE AND NO ONE ” SAW ANYTHING ” THEN HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY MOVE THE CASE FORWARD ?

102. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

>>O AND

90-96 EQUALS THE BEST 6 YEARS IN HIP-HOP

yeah but thats kinda what made the 80s better. them cats started in the 80s. the best two years in HH 86-88

Well, I can’t say just Blacks and Latinos because Em has definitely had his share of media slander.

104. Temp Agency Says:

see yall be clowning me, but i always say, hold these cowards accountable for wat they say

busta is not a street dude. he’s been in the industry since forever. He’s lived the last 20 yrs of his life around street dudes, but he aint living like he talk, hes in the industry. ( i know he hardly talks hood but still)

all the street shit stays in the booth, they just say these things to get u fake lil gangsters pussy wet. in the 90’s, yayo wouldnt of been able 2 come back outside. how does busta sleep ? he calls dude family….but he aint even sneeze after the body dropped

Rappers that been G-checked and should switch to r&b

1) t.I.
    2) Lil wayne
    3) busta rhymes
    4) younggunz

105. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

# Shanti Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:12 pm

@@@@@@@@@

aiight look her brother knew tha name of tha game…he might have to take a hit oneday..HE’S BUSTA’S BODDYGUARD!! that dude shines more than times sqaure…..without geting too into into it, he was with street ni99as, if they aint snitching they better be bussing they guns..if they aint they some bitches………and she probly dont care if tha public kno, but at least he was thought about an cared enough for to be acknowledge in that video which’ll probly be played forever..plus numerous shoutouts etc…..

i just dont see tha point in goin to tha press badmouthing busta…..if she knows he aint snitching…ask him wtf is he doing about it??

106. 456 Says:

eskay Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:24 pm
    they said Swizz saw it too, so why all the pressure on Busta?

^swiss wasn’t on the cover of vibe trying to get props for not snitchin

107. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

if izzy knew busta wouldnt stand up do you think izzy woulda took the shot?

108. Temp Agency Says:

big died and lil cease and them aint even put up “wanted” signs

more people seen pac get killed than the last episode of seinfeld

was it me or did 50 drop a clue to jam master jays murder in GRODT the movie

is it tru that it was uncle murda who shot gravy?

109. Caliber Says:

eskay Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    ____________________________________________________________

..i was listenin it to last nite..i wonder what kinda zone they be in when they step in tha booth…idlewild is out there can’t even compare it to nothin..

110. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

is it tru that it was uncle murda who shot gravy?

^thats way out there

111. Temp Agency Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    if izzy knew busta wouldnt stand up do you think izzy woulda took the shot?

izzy wasnt protecting busta, no1 was even tryna hurt busta

they tried 2 mediate the situation and got caught up

just mind ya bindess…just mind ya bidness (c) fresh prince

112. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

uncle murda is a clown

113. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:35 pm
    is it tru that it was uncle murda who shot gravy?
    ###
    hip hop is running thin on surnames

114. 456 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:31 pm
    >>O AND

90-96 EQUALS THE BEST 6 YEARS IN HIP-HOP

^cosign.

@reachin
    you twinkletoes nigga stop with all the tough talk.

115. Shanti Says:

@ t.r.t.o.n.r

if you noticed i didn’t even speak on the fact that busta is not cooperating with the police. i feel as if busta should do something, whether he gets justice for Israel Ramirez in the streets or by telling the police what he knows. doesn’t really matter to me. the problem i had with your comment is that you seemed to imply Ramirez’s sister should be happy because busta shouts out Ramirez at shows and has made his death public or whatever. man she doesn’t give a fuck about people she doesn’t know and people who didn’t know her brother knowing about his death. why should she care about that when she lost someone close to her?

116. Temp Agency Says:

damn, shanti sound like wifey material

117. Duepayer.com Says:

You know our whole fascination with the “Stop Snitching” culture is ill-conceived. I mean, if you were part of the game and you got slain, then you laid in the bed you made. But when an innocent dude gets killed, you gotta step to the plate and make things right. I’m sure there are a lot of external factors that are keeping Busta from telling the truth, but honestly there were other people around that witnessed the murder. Why haven’t they come forward?! Its much deeper than Busta not speaking on it. It’s a cultural problem. Black people glorify the stupidest shit sometimes. I mean think about it, when did killing become COOL. Its actually COOL to take a person’s life; to have sex with another man’s woman; To disrespect our Queens; etc. This is just one of the many issues plaguing our community. Until people open their mouths and truly keep it real about these issues, injustice is always going to reign supreme. Busta should speak out, and I don’t blame dude’s sister for calling him out. But the bottom line is that nothing is going to change unless we get to the root of the problem. And Busta’s silence certainly isn’t it…

118. Caliber Says:

Temp Agency Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:34 pm

is it tru that it was uncle murda who shot gravy?
    ____________________________________________________________

..nah it wasnt murder but check tha joint w/ UNCLE MURDER and NEWZ dissin gravy and talkin bout tha whole publicity stunt..

119. Temp Agency Says:

@reachin
    you twinkletoes nigga stop with all the tough talk.

nigga u da snitch…how many stitches u got for ur last “injury”

120. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

anyone ever see the rap if you hate me dvd

121. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

NEWZ……another up and coming loser

122. Temp Agency Says:

123. Shanti Says:

damn, shanti sound like wifey material

^^no doubt :)

uncle murder got a song called Who Shot Gravy? on the new Cutmaster C.

125. Temp Agency Says:

word^^^

>>man fuck that R.ip to motherfuckin philant johnson…niggaz lose they life and all they get is “r.ip” in a video…these niggas puss

why what should happen?

127. 456 Says:

It’s called JUSTICE. what happened to that? these bullshit niggas out here don’t know nothin about the real principles behind shit. just following fuckin slogans.

128. Temp Agency Says:

ive never even hurd dude speak

129. Plug Industries AKA The Human Rubix Cube Says:

Maybe if your lucky I’ll give you the time of day

130. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

@due pretty much

131. T Nelson Says:

I thought Gravy shot Gravy…thats suppossed to be a dead issue isnt it

132. Shanti Says:

i didn’t write that comment ^

133. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

newz as is bad newz^

134. spanish jay Says:

eskay Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:44 pm
    uncle murder got a song called Who Shot Gravy? on the new Cutmaster C.
    gravy uh?

yea warning brothers really doing good

dude has been shelved for years now, right next to jae millz, across from maino

135. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

youtube + nahright =life long crack supply

136. 456 Says:

Temp Agency Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:41 pm
    @reachin
    you twinkletoes nigga stop with all the tough talk.

nigga u da snitch…how many stitches u got for ur last “injury”

^i can tell youse a little nigga. like 5’5. like the third member of mobb deep. fuck outta here son, you don’t want it with me on any level.

>>i didn’t write that comment ^

Shanti, I changed the name to the person who really left it. surprise surprise, Plug is flirting with dudes again. wouldn’t you think he would’ve slowed his role after he got exposed rapping to kheri wes?

138. spanish jay Says:

eskay Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:44 pm

why what should happen?
    ###
    its one thing to have your man get gunned down and it change your life and mission

” say a B.I.G. verse, I’m only biggin up my brother”….i donts believe ya

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:48 pm
    youtube + nahright =life long crack supply

^ Really though.

140. L.P.CROOKS Says:

wow …this is a tuff call…I cant blame busta or Iz sister…people mourn in different ways and rest assured when someone dies there will be disagreements as to how the person is bein remembered
    busta is in a difficult position cuz if he said nothin to shout out Iz errbody woud say he didnt give a fluck

141. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

142. Shanti Says:

^^LOL

eskay Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:49 pm
    >>i didn’t write that comment ^

^ Welcome to the Crying Game.

>>it another to shout them out just to show depth in your character and give you cred

wow, so he shouldn’t dedicate his video, which happens to be about losing dead homies, to his recently dead homey? just the other day niggas was on here crying that he hadn’t done anything for his dead man. can’t win with hip hop fans no way no how.

145. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    if izzy knew busta wouldnt stand up do you think izzy woulda took the shot?

LEAVE IT TO THE MOTHERFUCKER WESTCOAST TO BREAK IT DOWN OOOO SO SIMPLY, CAUSE REAL TALK THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT UP RIGHT THERE

is it tru that it was uncle murda who shot gravy?

GRAVY SHOT HIMSELF WE ALL KNOW IT THATS ALL UNCLE MURDER WAS SAYING

146. spanish jay Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:48 pm
    youtube + nahright =life long crack supply
    ###

more like a coping device….i guess graphic sedation while at work

147. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:48 pm
    youtube + nahright =life long crack supply

word up. this broad was at my crib and she never seen youtube before. you woulda thought i just showed her fire or the wheel. she was buggin. but i was tryin to figure out how the fuck she never heard of youtube.

nigga u da snitch…how many stitches u got for ur last “injury”

^i can tell youse a little nigga. like 5′5. like the third member of mobb deep. fuck outta here son, you don’t want it with me on any level.

^ And in this corner…

149. spanish jay Says:

wow, so he shouldn’t dedicate his video, which happens to be out losing dead homies, to his recently dead homey? just the other day niggas was on here crying that he hadn’t done anything for his dead man. can’t win with hip hop fans no way no how.

###

but what does it mean to dedicate a video, a game or book to someone

if someone touched your life then make a change not a scene

150. Caliber Says:

eskay Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:51 pm

____________________________________________________________

..es this shit far from over trust me my nig..

151. Temp Agency Says:

456 Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 12:45 pm

2k6 snitch

nigga justice = more fucking $$ for the gov’t. why u think drugs are illegal, cuz they want to lock u up and make $ of these prisons, regardless of murder, everything is a religion, thats why i say hold these dudes accountable

EVERY NIGGA, EVEN WIGGER knows the code of the streets, no snitching is like our first amendment. if you dont want no parts of the shit, then distance urself from that. these aint kids, they grown ass men! just like if u dont wanna kill yaself for allah, u stay the fuck away from al qaida!

YOU WANT FUCKING JUSTICE, THEN GO FUCKING FIND THE KILLER of Chanel Petro-Nixon this shit is fucking sad, and happened right in my back yard, thats my little sisters friend.

motherfuckers r still talking about that cracker jack whore who got drunk and fucked everything in sight in aruba and ended up missing, but this little dark skinned girl is killed in brooklyn on her way to apply for a summer job, and no1 gives a fuck? im dedicating every fucking inch of my ReachNYC.com power to help this shit!

not no grown ass man, who says shit to sell records and when shit hits the fan, wants 2 go run to allah.

152. SnitchyMcRat Says:

its not occupational hazzard he wasn’t protecting busta he was trying to stop TOny Yayo’s(entourage) from busting shots and Swizz and his crew..which..he didnt’ save busta’s ass from haters. he was trying to stop shit on a fucking video sets..can’t give you niggas shit..and personally i wouldn’t mind if tony yayo got a bullet in him..you got money(with minimal skillz and still continue niggerish actions..and if this hip hop was really the streets busta would of payed a shooter and yayo would be done..i really dont like that yayo nigga

>>if someone touched your life then make a change not a scene

come on, this is a hood nigga we’re talking about here. i’m sure thats not the first boy Tip lost in the streets, what makes you think this situation should be any different?

154. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 12:52 pm
    nigga u da snitch…how many stitches u got for ur last “injury”

^ And in this corner…

D.BILLZ IS ON HIS DON KING SHIT TODAY

155. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

eskay, I just put this in the mail for you

>>..es this shit far from over trust me my nig..

oh I’m sure it’s not, reach (Temp Agency) sounded like he thought it was.

good looking Plug.

158. Shanti Says:

>>if someone touched your life then make a change not a scene

^^Plus who really knows what TIP has done for Philant’s family? Has Philant’s family came out and complained like Israel’s family?

>>if someone touched your life then make a change not a scene

and what’s T.I. gotta change anyway? he’s a multi platinum rapper whos about to star in a movie with 3 Oscar winners, I’m sure that nigga ain’t still moving weight up 95.

160. Temp Agency Says:

oh nah trust, philants family will be taken care of for life…

i hate 2 sound ignorant, but thats the only way to fight other ignorance

161. spanish jay Says:

###

i dont think we have to lower our standards cuz he’s a hood nigga

he had that “b-ez” shit that was some real talk

now everything is trapin and clappin

162. Temp Agency Says:

philant wasnt no “hood” niga actually

163. Temp Agency Says:

^^^ take that back…times changed

Why do yall leave all the responsibility in the hands of just one person? Because he raps?

165. Temp Agency Says:

no d.billz not because he raps…but because that was his employer…

at the end of the day, izzy was an employee of busta rhymes

>>but i wanna know about the “shoot em up bang bang, right in his red monkeys/ thought he was a gorilla nah he a dead monkey”

like Caliber said, i’m sure it’s far from over. what you expect Clifford to pop off himself? come on, he’s a boss doggie.

>>i dont think we have to lower our standards cuz he’s a hood nigga

>>he had that “b-ez” shit that was some real talk

who’s lowering their standards? this is the standard in the hood. like what exactly do you expect him to do? and on Be Easy he was talking about selling drugs and street shit, trust me I know, that’s like my favorite TI song ever.

167. Real.Talk. 8x platinum a.k.a. tired of ppl saying hip hops dead, ya'll sold it to tha man for a quick buck!! Says:

uncle murder makes me laugh man..he spits like yayo
    but if he blows ima start listening to country cause i kno tha freemasons will have control of the rap game fucking up erryones mind an shit.

FYI – i like g-unit cause fifs a mutherfucking hustlah an im following his blueprint for business, im oversea’s i dont care if ni99as in his hood like him,or if he can walk down his old strip……fiddy sells well

i like dipset cause cam&jim are some mu’ufucking hustlahs…..cam&jim are genius wid them business ventures man..

@shanti

yea i hear ya…..i werent implying that, i just didnt see tha point of her bad mouthing tha only dude that can help her, an has helped her….there were others at tha shoot she didnt say their names.

if i really wanted to be harsh i could say……remirez and his fam knew tha name of tha game.period
    its like playing with water and a plug socket then blaming tha electric company when you get a shock.

people can we think outside the…’someones got killed,lets call the police an blame mu’ufuckers till we find the killer’ box

i do feel it for his fam tho noone needs to go throught that shit atall.

168. Temp Agency Says:

lets say 456 gets burned while turning the fries at el pollo loco….dont u think they should be held responsible?

169. Caliber Says:

..after we had tha riots in 2001 here tha body count went down until around 2004..forward to summer 2006 and we well on tha way to topping record in tha early 70s..our mayor showin no signs of cleanin up downtown..bond hill and avondale turf wars..westwood gettin wilder everyday..tha faye all tha way to middletown and norwood and corryville..

..on top of that..after tha philant incident..tha boys got they own special unit jus on tha retaliation tip..niggaz aint forget by no means..

Temp Agency Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 1:07 pm

^ Lol. They got those in NYC? I only been to the ones in Cali.

171. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

these lil niggas from PHilly is funny

172. Nas-T-Gurl Says:

I was feeling u last night Plug… U plugged me real good, baby.

Temp Agency Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 1:06 pm
    no d.billz not because he raps…but because that was his employer…

at the end of the day, izzy was an employee of busta rhymes

^ But when the streets spill over into a work atmosphere and you KNOW the person is affiliated with someone you work with (Gayo) then it’s a tough call. I’m not at all condoning his acts, just playin’ devil’s ad.

Nas-T-Gurl Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 1:12 pm
    I was feeling u last night Plug… U plugged me real good, baby.

^ Plug… if that was an attempt to desensitize the homoerotica of your last few incidents, “try again muddasucka”

>>i dont think we have to lower our standards cuz he’s a hood nigga

furthermore spanish jay, I feel your frustration, but I don’t really understand why you’re attacking TIP. he’s an artist who lost a friend, and thats the best way he can possibly pay tribute to him, through his art. but he’s not the first rapper or person with money and power to lose somebody to violence so I don’t see why the responsibility to change the world should fall on his shoulders.

to me that sounds like the Jay-Z Cristal thing, when people were like “oh that doesn’t effect me, why don’t you go save all the poor kids in Brooklyn?” that’s why I don’t think I could ever live in the public eye, cuz I’d be like fuck all ya’ll sit on the couch and criticize ass niggas.

176. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

Nas-T-Gurl Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 1:12 pm
    I was feeling u last night Plug… U plugged me real good, baby.
    ——
    I know you want me to give you the business, toots. Set the razor phone on vibrate till I get to the east. I’ll hold you down. Just make sure you swallow the tadpoles, yeard

177. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 14th, 2006 at 1:15 pm

Naw Billz, thats somebody who wants me to touch down. She aint ready yet though

178. Temp Agency Says:

plugz…u need more people…

start a petition of sumting

179. 456 Says:

Temp Agency Says:

August 14th, 2006 at 1:07 pm

Lol. here’s a dollar lil nigga. pull ya pants up go get me some loosies from the corner and buy yourself some breath mints with the change.

180. Plug Industries AKA The Intellectual Athlete Says:

I aint forgot about those pockets reach

181. chucky Says:

Shanti – she should be happy that her bro is getting shout-outs and that he ran with some stand-up guys?

ok, my crush is over. You are officially stupid. Don’t talk to me about your law school either, stupid. Go get your hair did’d’d’d or whatever. You know who I think of when I think of you now? That woman in the skit with Snoop.

That’s you.

182. 456 Says:

^see the confusion of these lil clown niggas talkin loose. you talkin bout stop snitchin but he want justice for chanel. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU KNEW WHO HER KILLER WAS? KEEP IT TO YOURSELF? WHERE”S THE JUSTICE? Errol louis’ father’s a cop are you not gonna help him? Errol Louis is a snitch now? GTFOH. Come on man, get your mind right. Civilians like Chanel are different from cats that’s doin dirt. The same rules do not apply. Anybody that really know the streets knows that.

183. ------------ Says:

ANYBODY WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVES IN THAT CODE OF THE STREETS BULLSHIT IS A FUCKING FAG. WE’LL SEE HOW MUCH YOU VALUE THAT SHIT WHEN SOMEBODY KILLS SOMEONE YOU LOVE, LIKE YOUR MOTHER OR ONE OF YOUR KIDS, AND AIN’T NOBODY WILLING TO HELP YOUR FAMILY SOLVE THEIR MURDERS.

BUSTA’S A COWARD. I DONT KNOW WHY HE’S STICKING TO THE CODE OF THE STREETS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOW HE AINT GAINGSTA AND HE AINT STREET. MAYBE IF THIS BITCH MADE NIGGA WOULD’VE BEEN HIS DAMN SELF, HIS ALBUM SALES WOULD BE BETTER.

IF YOU CAN’T DO THE TIME, THEN YOU SHOULDNT DO THE CRIME. FUCK BUSTA! THAT BITCH IS A BUSTA!

184. Shanti Says:

@ chucky

nah homeboy, you got me fucked up. someone else said that and i was arguing against it. go back and read before you come at me like that.

185. Shanti Says:

@ chucky

this is what i said:

186. drugdealer a.k.a MEL GIBSON Says:

shanti is ugly…i don’t know why you internet niggas have a crush on her..

shanti is very ugly…she cant get no dick in real life….she is a 30 year old virgin (and that for a girl isn’t good at all)

187. Shanti Says:

hmmm…funny, i come back on here and here comes drugdealer aka shanti’sstalker

188. obonix Says:

Why don’t she just sue him?

189. gift Says:

I feel her on that. I know the code of the streets and the whole “no snitch” however, busta knew who shot his boy and he owes that family the truth, real talk…I would boycott his albums going forward straight like that. Also, he switched up his story? If that were the average cat, they would put them through the system until they got the truth but hey, he’s busta rhymes…….

190. Smiley Girl Says:

Didn’t make me want to go out and buy his album, I heard about, said “oh shit, that’s horrible” I could see how specific types of people would be prompted to buy his album because of the incident though. I can see why his sister is mad about it. Busta prob. dnt even talk to her. He prolly has “his people” talk to her.

191. jersey Says:

Bus aint gonna talk…somebody will if they aint dun dropped a quater already…

192. jersey Says:

Bus feelin a little shook right now…….no no not right now but ret now..lol

193. jersey Says:

How she gonna sue?…thats like puttin the horse b4 the carriage!…He didnt own the joint they rented…???…….everybody know he didnt do the shoting. (shit happens)……but 4real somebody did let loose , we do know that….

194. jersey Says:

IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME THEN DONT DO THE CRIME: @———says Who are you refering to? Who did the crime? If you know then go do your duty son!

195. Demiks Says:

You know it’s true. It certifies your gangsta to have a dead homie.

When little Timmy and his friends in his golf club for junior millionaires hears that a rapper has a dead homie, the rappers credibility goes up, and they want to buy his record even more.

Busta should just COOPERATE with the feds (as un-gangsta as it sounds) and help give the family some clout. Stop yelling out the guys name, and letting the whole world know about the Ramirez’ families business and talk to them instead of XXL Magazine.

196. AllI'm sayin Says:

Poor Izzy and sis that nigga Busta never gave a dayum about ya even tho you deserve better you’ll never get it…
    Busta is a non Gangsta, Non street Hustlin muthafucka, neva walkin the talk but ever talking the walk. That nigga was singa 20years ago “It’s just another case of that ole PTA” in Leaders of the New School What da fuck! and Who HAAAin I got you all in check *shakes head*