Daily Headlines 8-9-06

DMX loses out to Now Vol 22 for the number one spot, making this his first album that didn’t debut at #1 on Billboard. Meanwhile, his brother in law and nanny get pinched for crack posession in Yonkers.

Outkast deny breakup rumors, 3000 says they didn’t turn down Oprah

Common and RZA join Denzel, Russell Crowe and T.I. for American Gangster

Scarface says he’s not rapping anymore.

According to these people, Diddy is now the richest man in hip hop, with $346 million, 6 mil more than Jay.

97 Responses to “Daily Headlines 8-9-06”

1. ReachNYC.com Says:

LMAO

how i knew u was thinkin that

2. E-30 Says:

# ReachNYC.com Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

nigga im in da hood fuck wat u hurd…

Housings fixing my sink as we speak!

i turn 8 to 20, 20 to a 100, 100 to a thousand, in front of housing

You still havent even got 8 yet.

3. ReachNYC.com Says:

NIGGA THEN TAKE YA RICH ASS OUTTA HERE…

go to http://www.peoplemagazine.com or sumshit wit ya boogy ass

4. ReachNYC.com Says:

snitch

5. E-30 Says:

yo M-eazy im gon ya heard im’a holla at u in a lil bit.

wit ya boogy ass

^ Yo, if you gonna clown a nigga… http://www.dictionary.com

Boogies is in ya nose chief, lol.

7. 456 Says:

realtalk:
    outkast ain’t breakin up. hollywood divorce is about an mc that make it rich and lose his skills.

puff except for a brief period when master p was runnin shit has always the richest cat in hiphop. he surpassed russell like five years ago. he got so much buried money it would take a pirate to find half the shit.

a lotta niggas on this site ain’t half the gully they think they are.

8. ReachNYC.com Says:

ight….bring sum bud

9. 456 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
    wit ya boogy ass

^ Yo, if you gonna clown a nigga… http://www.dictionary.com

Boogies is in ya nose chief, lol.

^i think he meant bougie

10. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Diddy doing his thang right now but whats new. 50 cent will be in the 200 million club in the next 2 yrs.These other niggas(diddy,Jay-Z,Russell) been in the game for like 10 yrs.50 cent been in the game for 4yrs and made more money then all them niggas last yr

11. the Landlord Says:

E-30 Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:05 pm
    Nigga i got a 40 inch bravia u dont even know wat hdtv means u dumb fuck. u probably still livin in the basement of ya moms house. im 22 y.o. living better than most grown men ask about me around here. check my dental records nigga.

———————————-
    …i dont live in basements youngun, i own them….I am the Landlord….i dont need to check dental records cause your mouth is open, thats how i noticed the hallitosis….

12. P-Matik Says:

People FINALLY stopped listening to DMX??? What took y’all so long?

13. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

outkast is in spin mode. they dont wanna do a b2k or whoever it was that announced their breakup right before their movie came out. ole floyd landis ass niggas. just tell us the truth. dmx name stay in somethin but maurice clarett is the idiot of the year (last 2 years??)

14. nBmore Says:

JR SPITTIN CRACK!!!

This that hard for real, off the charts my nillz
    Soon as you get to the lot ock (what) start to grill
    Show that mark a deal and you got the heart of steel
    Scared a clown stare em down while the nigga park his wheels (do it)
    Then head to the club to show em you a party wrecker (wrecker)
    Grill the bouncer cause he tryin to charge you extra (charge me extra)
    But next minute he letting in a mob of heffers (what)
    And wanna give you a hastle at that Don detecter
    Search and pat ya where, like a fag and queer (queer)
    Give that fag a stare have that little cracker scared (scared)
    If he talking bout you can’t wear ya hat in here
    And that shit match ya gear (grill em, grill em)
    This aint made for playas in the club waving paper (nope)
    This is for those stone cold playa haters
    Who just playa hate, spot the spot, place the place
    And quick to lay a scrape or scuff in ya bathing apes (ohh)
    See I be on my D-I-P
    Cut you off while you dancing with that P-Y-T (come here)
    Grill a bartender cause he wanna see I.D.
    And they won’t let you in that damn V.I.P. Grill em

15. Jamz Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:04 pm
    How U know nigga??? LOL LOL he do.

^ I bought some for my walkman. Lol.
    —————————————————
    Dam Billz, u still gotta walkman? U keepin it ole fa real, ain’t chu playa?

16. the Landlord Says:

nBmore Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    JR SPITTIN CRACK!!!

——————————

…zoolander is my favorite joint right now…

Matik… What’s crackin’ chief?

18. nBmore Says:

the Landlord Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:20 pm
    nBmore Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    JR SPITTIN CRACK!!!

——————————

…zoolander is my favorite joint right now…

^^yea im feelin that JR!!! yo came correct

Jamz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:20 pm
    D. Billz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:04 pm
    How U know nigga??? LOL LOL he do.

^ I bought some for my walkman. Lol.
    —————————————————
    Dam Billz, u still gotta walkman? U keepin it ole fa real, ain’t chu playa?

^ Yeah… I might eff around and start carryin’ boom boxes again.

20. nBmore Says:

Scarface says he’s not rapping anymore.

^^^Dont belive it………..

21. nBmore Says:

^^^Didnt know dmx came out…. But now i gotta cop that shit now.

22. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    Jamz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:20 pm
    D. Billz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:04 pm
    How U know nigga??? LOL LOL he do.

^ I bought some for my walkman. Lol.
    —————————————————
    Dam Billz, u still gotta walkman? U keepin it ole fa real, ain’t chu playa?

^ Yeah… I might eff around and start carryin’ boom boxes again.

Billz you a damn nut, what up?

Anybody here anything about this movie with alicia keys and com sense, looks decent

Laughin’ @ that JR verse. Who he grillin’?

24. nBmore Says:

^^^And how much is Ms wallace seeing from that biggie catalog!!!!

Billz you a damn nut, what up?

^ K. Wes, what’s good? I’m about to check out that trailer. Anything with my wife in it I GOTTA peep it. Hell, she even convinced me in that If I Aint Got You video.

26. nBmore Says:

“Scared a clown stare em down while the nigga park his wheels”

^^this nigga a beast!!!!!!!!

27. Jamz Says:

Puffy might be rich, but he still stinks as an artist. I heard two new records from his new album, and they both suck like straw! He needs to stick with making and breaking up band on MTV.

Of course I can’t see the trailer. Firewall.

29. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

D. Billz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:33 pm
    Of course I can’t see the trailer. Firewall

^damn they got you trapped in the box for real, but man I just ran across that movie when trying to find ways to get through the day at work. It looks real decent and has some real decent actors in it, check it when you can

30. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*yawn*

Scarface says he’s not rapping anymore=only news worthy subject.

>>Scarface says he’s not rapping anymore=only news worthy subject.

*BREAKING*

Nas album shelfed to make way for much more highly anticipated Jay-Z disc

eskay Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:45 pm
    >>Scarface says he’s not rapping anymore=only news worthy subject.

*BREAKING*

Nas album shelfed to make way for much more highly anticipated Jay-Z disc

^ Stanism at it’s finest.

33. EV Says:

Where is Master P up on that list? That man has over 100 million for sure…

34. spanish jay Says:

Joe 88 Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    E-30 Says:
    August 9th, 2006 at 11:40 am
    >i just listened to shoulder lean for the first time.

*wonders were the fuck E-30 been hiding at*

>This niggas trash

^Kill yourself
    ###

i just came from the south, mutha fuckers were leanin to everything

35. spanish jay Says:

Jamz Says:

August 9th, 2006 at 12:29 pm
    ###

how is pappa diddy pop the richest man in hip hop?
    when was the last time he but out a hot hip hop album (i’m still waiting for aasim)

36. spanish jay Says:

*** NEWS FLASH ***

maurice clarettn was found to have an atomic bomb in his trunk

true story

37. Demiks Says:

Was saying, “6 mil more than Jay” necessary?

Eskay, your starting to act like the kids who come to your blog. Except instead of 50 Cent, it’s Jay-Z.

>>Was saying, “6 mil more than Jay” necessary?

yeah, because Jay was supposedly the richest man in hip hop, so I’m just pointing out that now Diddy allegedly has 6 mil more.

39. Demiks Says:

I always had a feeling that Puff was the richest, but thats because he’s a paper gangsta. He’s probably making more money off Yung Joc’s name than Yung Joc is.

I still feel your gettin behind Jay too much (no homo). Anyone Jay doesn’t like gets ridiculed. (i.e. Nas)

40. Demiks Says:

Anyone Jay doesn’t like*

Correction, anyone Jay is compared to and use to not like.

how is noting that Puff is RICHER than Jay “getting behind Jay” (no homo)

42. Willie H. Holla Says:

******YAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNNN********

43. » Back On His Diddy Ish - XXL Says:

[…] of a Real ’80s Baby by Sickamore

The richest man in hip-hop dropped a new video last night. I highly anticipated it, n […]

44. Demiks Says:

You know what I mean, lol.

Like any allegation towards Jay-Z that may make him look bad. You always dust them off. I didn’t mean noting Puff was richer than Jay, but noting Jay is close to being as rich as Puff.

At one point you were saying Cam’ron wasn’t half bad and even put Purple Haze in your Top 5 list. When the Cam vs. Jay shit went public, it changed your whole perspective. (Note: I don’t like Cam’ron)

>>When the Cam vs. Jay shit went public, it changed your whole perspective.

how so? I still like Cam.

46. Demiks Says:

I don’t know where I’m goin with this anymore. I’ve just never seen you brush off Jay like you do Cam and Nas.

well, I mean I am an admitted Jay stan.