Twins

luda-smith.jpg

In the spirit of the homey Dallas Penn, and with the help of reader Khal, I’ve figured out who Luda looks like with his new cut.

333 Responses to “Twins”

1. Dumb Nigga Says:

100

2. Dumb Nigga Says:

Lmao thats some funny shit.

3. yaboy Says:

hah.

4. nBmore Says:

Eskay research team need to be FIRED!!!

yo then carried a topic from another thread to another thread!!

LMAO!!!

5. boston george Says:

funny

6. tyronebiggums71 Says:

GOD DAMNIT THATS WHO IT IS, ALL DAY IVE BEEN LIKE THAT REALLY LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE I JUST CANT PLACE IT PEOPLE THREW OUT NAMES AND I WAS LIKE YEAH A LITTLE I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING BUT THATS NOT WHO I MEAN AND NOW STEPHAN A. SMITH HOW DID I NOT KNOW, SHITS CRAZY THEY REALLY DO LOOK ALIKE

7. iLL Change Says:

haha

8. MeikMeik Says:

HA!!

9. khal Says:

spitting image, yo… spitting image.

10. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

really not – but who are we to judge another mans looks, that would be homo no? but if, on the contrary, i call him ugly, and say he looks like a camel, that would be real talk, no?

lol

11. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

in the spirit of the title of this post… i give you this. enjoy

12. T Nelson Says:

thats funny….why my man Stephen A be coming on so late now…..my college shyt over i gotta get up in the morning and go to work i cant be up watching yo

13. SKAGGER VANCE Says:

THAT NIGGA LUDA LOOK LIKE PEEDI CRAKK

14. spanish jay Says:

yesss

i been saying that, looks like luda’s older brother

I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

Luda and Peedi? Nah.

17. Dumb Nigga Says:

Other then Stephan A. Smith, Luda kinda looks like Will Smith.

18. iLL Change Says:

Luda’s new haircut looks fucked up.

19. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

i think he looked better before, but i cant judge, cuz im a guy and all.

(im on my ignorant shit)

no homo

20. nBmore Says:

Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

21. the Landlord Says:

…oh shit!…stephen A and Luda…yeah i see that…even with the braids…

22. Shanti Says:

nah to me it’s still a cross between Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy…i think someone said that in the other thread

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:38 pm
    Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

^ I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room.

24. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:25 pm
    in the spirit of the title of this post… i give you this. enjoy

25. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

see what i mean… I TOOK MY PRECAUTIONS, i said no homo.

26. Dumb Nigga Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:42 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:38 pm
    Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

^ I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room.

Lmao that was cold.

27. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:42 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:38 pm
    Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

^ I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room.

^Ouch!!!!!

28. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> it doesnt matter how many times someone post this vidoe i will watch the whole thing Pun and Joey killed that shit

word. i youtubbed it, put it up, then watched the whole thing.
    man im desperate. at the end you see big pun… the guy wasnt an ass, he made fun of his own weight.

29. nBmore Says:

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:42 pm
    >> Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

see what i mean… I TOOK MY PRECAUTIONS, i said no homo.

^^u the only 1

niggaz like BILLZ had to hurry up an RETRACK!!!

” I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room”

^^PEEP THE COME BAC

30. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

yo that 100 bars of crack is pretty decent

“niggaz like BILLZ had to hurry up an RETRACK!!!”

^ Retrack? Did they teach you that word at Southwestern High? Aint no way in hell…

32. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

^^peep this gayazz shit!!!!

who notices shit like this

33. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

billz stay shitting on dude

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:49 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

^^peep this gayazz shit!!!!

who notices shit like this

^ So now that we know you can’t read, we also know you don’t go to the barber shop either.

Ladies of Nahright, take notes.

35. Foekist Says:

O boy on ESPN be “shahp” in them suits, I just ain’t never been able to dig those shirts that cover up the knot of the tie. That shit is wack.

36. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:51 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:49 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

^^peep this gayazz shit!!!!

who notices shit like this

Ladies of Nahright, take notes.

^^WE also found out that you are a MALE HAIR EXPERT
    (once again very suspect)

37. tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:42 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:38 pm
    Cant believe niggaz are commentin on anothers mans look
    (very suspect)

^ I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room.

I’M NOT EVEN KIDDING I FELL RIGHT OUT MY CHAIR ITH THAT ONE GOD DAMN BILLZ MURKED HIM ON THAT ONE AND SOMEHOW HE SAYS BILLZ RETRACKED ??? WHAT?

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:51 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:49 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

^^peep this gayazz shit!!!!

who notices shit like this

Ladies of Nahright, take notes.

NOT QUITE AS GOOD AS THE FIRST BUT CANT COMPLAIN SHITS STILL HILARIOUS

^^WE also found out that you are a MALE HAIR EXPERT
    (once again very suspect)

^ Yeah… there are plenty of Male Hair Experts. We call them BARBERS.

*looks at his watch* I think it’s time for your nap. What time camp let out?

39. the Landlord Says:

Foekist Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:53 pm

——————————–

….especially with a black suit….make a brother look like a nun…italian cut collars were played out when Pat Riley stopped rockin’ ’em…

40. nBmore Says:

^^ANOTHER PERSON REACHIN

MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!!

LMAO……..

41. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> WE also found out that you are a MALE HAIR EXPERT
    (once again very suspect)

its the complete opposite, because when you shave your hair proves you dont care as much for your hair. if dude woulda cut it short, on some fantasia type shit, that woulda been debatable, but why are you making such a big deal over dudes hair. ok i understand cuz appearances matter alot, but he aint got none left.

42. tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:57 pm
    ^^WE also found out that you are a MALE HAIR EXPERT
    (once again very suspect)

^ Yeah… there are plenty of Male Hair Experts. We call them BARBERS.

*looks at his watch* I think it’s time for your nap. What time camp let out?

KEEP ON SERVING HIM D.BILLZ I KNOW IT GETS YOU HEATED THIS CLOWN CLAIMS YOUR CITY. I’M OUT TO GO PIFFING CHECK BACK IN LATER PEACE NAH RIGHT

43. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:57 pm
    ^^WE also found out that you are a MALE HAIR EXPERT
    (once again very suspect)

^ Yeah… there are plenty of Male Hair Experts. We call them BARBERS.

^^Didnt know u did HAIR BILLZ
    Are you sayin u are a BARBER?

44. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

“call nas, tell him i got an ill will to”

“I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room”

^ Ether

46. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:59 pm

^^Billz is not from Bmore so yall need to quit sayin that……..

47. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> Didnt know u did HAIR BILLZ
    Are you sayin u are a BARBER?

why you acting as if you aint never looked at yourself in a mirror. if thats the case, damn. but i doubt it. man if you find it weird that people care about looks, i dont no what world you living in, but step your game up. i check myself (which isnt homo) a few times before stepping outta my house just to make sure im fresh to death

48. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!!

Damn, you keep getting them coins man…whats that…$1.15? You’ve been saying that all week.

49. iLL Change Says:

peace Biggs

50. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:01 pm
    “I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room”

^ Ether

^^REACHIN

MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO

52. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO

$1.20

53. iLL Change Says:

^ $1.20

54. nBmore Says:

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:02 pm
    >> Didnt know u did HAIR BILLZ
    Are you sayin u are a BARBER?

^^WE TALKIN BOUT COMMENTIN ON ANOTHER MAN LOOK
    we not talkin about brushin your own hair. Learn to read lil nigga

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

^^Peep this gayazz shit

Nation… That’s because nBmore one of them lil’ dirty B’more niggas. Go YouTube B. Rich’s video. I’m sure he’s in there somewhere.

^^WE TALKIN BOUT COMMENTIN ON ANOTHER MAN LOOK
    we not talkin about brushin your own hair. Learn to read lil nigga

August 2nd, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    I see Luda dyed his hair. Dudes be on that Philly shit.

^^Peep this gayazz shit

^ Repeatin’ yourself. Stop reachin’.

57. Dumb Nigga Says:

nBmore must be in denial, because all i see is people clowning you BAD.

58. nBmore Says:

MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO

59. iLL Change Says:

>> the way nBmore been getting aired out around here lately, we might have to rename this month Etheruary

really eskay, i think you need to do something about dude. he’s ruining every damn post. calling people racist, gay, his non-stop G-Unit antics. he’s getting outta hand. tell that fruitcake to stick with the topic posted or else shut the FUCK up.

60. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO

now go buy yourself something nice…

man this guy is on some keep the change, ginger from casino type shit… bitch made

“MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO”

^ I didn’t know WIC came in coins?

62. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

nah man, this guy is on some 50 type shit, hes asking for it

63. Dumb Nigga Says:

Yo nBmore when you gonna actually spend you “coins in the piggy bank” but on the real(no offense to anyone that owns piggy banks) you on some 7 year old shit with them piggy banks.

64. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

LUDA looks like a HERB

^^Billz is not from Bmore so yall need to quit sayin that……..

^ *in Austin Powers voice* Roooiiiiiight.

66. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:06 pm

“tell that fruitcake to stick with the topic posted”

^^yea lets comment on another mans look for like 400 threads
    (fuckin azzhole)

67. iLL Change Says:

i found a photo of nBmore. this is him

68. the Landlord Says:

…etheruary?…dont tell eskay i said this….but that was mad corny…

*sees Eskay approaching*

…etheruary?!?…Rotflmao….oh we sho is funny today Boss…

69. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>azzhole

I think someone needs the letter S introduced into their vocabulary.

>>yea lets comment on another mans look for like 400 threads
    (fuckin azzhole)

he’s right though, you act like an 11 year old. keep it up and your getting banned.

71. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:03 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:01 pm
    “I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room”

^ Ether

^^REACHIN

MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO

^ we know you like 50, but come on that doesnt strike you as being gay, why are you using his phrases to talk about yourself, homo????? just my thoughts????

the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:10 pm
    …etheruary?…dont tell eskay i said this….but that was mad corny…

*sees Eskay approaching*

…etheruary?!?…Rotflmao….oh we sho is funny today Boss…

^ You forgot to tap dance *hands Land some Black face paint*

73. nBmore Says:

the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:10 pm
    …etheruary?…dont tell eskay i said this….but that was mad corny…

*sees Eskay approaching*

…etheruary?!?…Rotflmao….oh we sho is funny today Boss…

^^eskay musta got that line from 1 of his cracka friends who use the N-WORD in his presence

>>…etheruary?…dont tell eskay i said this….but that was mad corny…

yeah aight, who wants to bet this nigga is gonna use that shit later to impress chicks.

>>eskay musta got that line from 1 of his cracka friends who use the
    N-WORD in his presence

just come to NY or shut your mouth

76. nBmore Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:11 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:03 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:01 pm
    “I can’t believe somebody claimed you in the delivery room”

^ Ether

^^REACHIN

MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!! LMAO

^^REACHIN
    MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK

77. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>^^REACHIN
    MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK

You gotta be the biggest stan i’ve ever seen on this website(and the biggest idiot)

78. iLL Change Says:

here’s a pic of nBmore

79. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

let me put it in language you can understand

nBmore=wanksta=window shopper= gunit goupie

80. the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:12 pm
    >>…etheruary?…dont tell eskay i said this….but that was mad corny…

———————————-

….nah, Boss…they’re impressed when they see me, hear me, and ultimately feel me…im good like that….

81. nBmore Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    let me put it in language you can understand

nBmore=wanksta=window shopper= gunit goupie

^^Look! The first nigga that scream G-Unot to me
    I’m a stomp yo’ ass out with the Gortex beef and broccoli’s
    Somebody talk to homey tell him I don’t play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

———————————-

^ I bag more chicks than all of yall!

*hypes it up a tad*

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:20 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    let me put it in language you can understand

nBmore=wanksta=window shopper= gunit goupie

^^Look! The first nigga that scream G-Unot to me
    I’m a stomp yo’ ass out with the Gortex beef and broccoli’s
    Somebody talk to homey tell him I don’t play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I wish I worked for HUD. I’d rip up your Section 8 voucher right in front of you.

84. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ I bag more chicks than all of yall!

like at funerals? this dude bagged his cousin by accident when he was at his grandma’s funeral.

85. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:22 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:20 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    let me put it in language you can understand

nBmore=wanksta=window shopper= gunit goupie

^^Look! The first nigga that scream G-Unot to me
    I’m a stomp yo’ ass out with the Gortex beef and broccoli’s
    Somebody talk to homey tell him I don’t play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^u funny lmao

>>I wish I worked for HUD. I’d rip up your Section 8 voucher right in front of you.

ha. nBmore is like 1 greasy comment away from getting banned anyway so everybody get their digs in now.

87. iLL Change Says:

^ i already posted his picture, i got my laughs.

88. Dumb Nigga Says:

Oh yeah the clown pic that you posted of him lmao….you right though he’s a clown.

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:23 pm
    >> ^ I bag more chicks than all of yall!

^ Funny thing is, I really did bag a chick at funeral a few months ago.

90. iLL Change Says:

^ i know, you always talk about how you gettin’ chicks everywhere like at funerals. i had to throw that in there

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:27 pm

^ Next I’ma try my arm at the airport.

92. REACHNYC.COM Says:

yo anybody saw Cedric the Entertainer on HBO.

COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo but any fucking way back to hip-hop related topics…

i thought styles P assured us his album was coming out this month?

>>Funny thing is, I really did bag a chick at funeral a few months ago.

damn

>>i thought styles P assured us his album was coming out this month?

nah, try November

95. iLL Change Says:

^ ouch

96. nBmore Says:

They say I walk around like got a ‘S’ on my chest

REACHNYC.COM Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:29 pm
    yo anybody saw Cedric the Entertainer on HBO.

COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo but any fucking way back to hip-hop related topics…

i thought styles P assured us his album was coming out this month?

^ I knew he wasn’t gonna have a summer release. Too much shit was happening with the whole publishing shit that they just went through with Bluff Diddy.

98. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> Funny thing is, I really did bag a chick at funeral a few months ago.

you on some wedding crashers type shit

(or no, is that to white of a movie… ) you like dmx in belly

99. Shanti Says:

wedding crashers was funny as hell

100. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:22 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:20 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    let me put it in language you can understand

nBmore=wanksta=window shopper= gunit goupie

^^Look! The first nigga that scream G-Unot to me
    I’m a stomp yo’ ass out with the Gortex beef and broccoli’s
    Somebody talk to homey tell him I don’t play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ LMAO YOU ARE A FUCKING NUT I PROMISE

>>(or no, is that to white of a movie… ) you like dmx in belly

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:29 pm
    >>Funny thing is, I really did bag a chick at funeral a few months ago.

damn

^ Yeah… no shame.

103. REACHNYC.COM Says:

Yea it all ended good though, diddy gave em their publishing…

but if u really think about that shit…..niggas is backwards…

Yo i swear maybe less than a handful of people not counting Eskay could answer this….What is Ruff Ryders?

They get paid for shit! jadakiss talks all this shit about diddy, but dee and waah rape niggas for real for real!! and when i say for real for real..i say it cause they still act like they ya ride or die buddies.but they really in it for the check.

104. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:20 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    let me put it in language you can understand

nBmore=wanksta=window shopper= gunit goupie

^^Look! The first nigga that scream G-Unot to me
    I’m a stomp yo’ ass out with the Gortex beef and broccoli’s
    Somebody talk to homey tell him I don’t play ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

^BLAH BLAH BLAH, THE INTERNET THUG RETURNS

105. the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:30 pm
    >>i thought styles P assured us his album was coming out this month?

nah, try November

————————

….nah Eskay…that shit wont be dropping til Etheruary…

>>….nah Eskay…that shit wont be dropping til Etheruary…

at this rate that shit aint’ dropping til Neveruary

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:31 pm
    >> Funny thing is, I really did bag a chick at funeral a few months ago.

you on some wedding crashers type shit

(or no, is that to white of a movie… ) you like dmx in belly

^ Lol, me and the dudes at work were JUST talkin’ about that movie on lunch break. That’s one of my favorites. Vince Vaughn is a comedic genius. If anybody wants to learn about timing, they gotta watch his movies.

108. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> ^lol. niggas got jokes today. (oh wait, can I call nation a nigga?) whiteboys got jokes today

FUCK. eskay, i was yee close to dickering and dackering myself into a cracka ass cracka dance… well, since im a whiteboy… might as well

“LET IT RAIN, NOW CLEAR IT OUT, NOW LET IT RAIN, NOW CLEAR IT OUT…CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP, CHICKEN, CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP…”

109. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:28 pm
    iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:27 pm

^ Next I’ma try my arm at the airport

VERY EASY BAG THEM ON THE PLAN BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TO BE OBLIGATED WITH THEM AGAIN, AND HOPEFULLY NEVER SEE THEM AFTER YOUR TRIP

110. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> at this rate that shit aint’ dropping til Neveruary

didnt wanna comment on the last one with my big mouth, but that was pretty funny

(expecting to be called a yes-man/hypeman)

111. the Landlord Says:

…Vince Vaughn is the funniest whiteman since George Carlin…

112. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:33 pm
    >>(or no, is that to white of a movie… ) you like dmx in belly

^^u should understand they call u nigga

113. Shanti Says:

is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

114. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> lol. niggas got jokes today. (oh wait, can I call nation a nigga?) whiteboys got jokes today

wait, as i re-read that. eskay you think im a dude?

sheeet. and to think we almost had a kheri/plud moment

115. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

taladega nights looks funny as hell, strangely

REACHNYC.COM Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:33 pm
    Yea it all ended good though, diddy gave em their publishing…

but if u really think about that shit…..niggas is backwards…

^ I think that’s why they went ahead and established their own D-Block shit. I mean, look at RR Compilation Vol. 1 and tell me who’s still relevant? Mysonne is out, Drag-On’s 15 minutes been up, Eve left, X got his just due… but the rest of those cats aren’t nowhere to be found. I don’t know what their relationship is with Dee and Waah. Even Swizz did his own Full Surface thing. The only people that I know that they signed recently is this duo outta Camden. But I heard they are only affiliates.

117. the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

—————————————

…yep…that fool will do ANYTHING to get a laugh…im a fan though…

118. iLL Change Says:

>> is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

the country-ass hillbilly crackers one? nope, NASCAR is wack, except when they have some ill crash or some shit.

119. Shanti Says:

hold up. nation, you’re a female?

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

^ I fucks with all his movies. I might not pay to see the new one but I definitely will bootleg it.

121. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

i actually take that back. i wanted to start some shit… shock value, as usual. but knowing yall, you fuckers cant take a joke.

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm
    hold up. nation, you’re a female?

^ That goes double. Da fuck?

123. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

^ not a racial slur

124. Shanti Says:

the country-ass hillbilly crackers one? nope, NASCAR is wack

125. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

^COSIGN

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm

^ Muhfuckas get elbowed for that shit like that. Macho style.

127. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm
    hold up. nation, you’re a female?

^ That goes double. Da fuck?

it woulda been mad funny, i coulda gotten this to be one of those nahright moments, but aww hell no. im not getting e-lynched so FUCK that

Correction: for shit like that…

129. REACHNYC.COM Says:

Yea companies like Ruff Ryders are bait for new artists looking to get in the game…. The throw u a life raft, and then rape u for what ur worth….

u have a respectable label when an established artists would sign with u..

I dont need a bunch of niggas to just show up to all my public appearances, shit is whack (c) dmx

130. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> Muhfuckas get elbowed for that shit like that. Macho style.

HA HA HA lmao
    didnt wanna get you, i wanted to get the lil fuckers… but sorry billz and to shanti

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:41 pm
    the country-ass hillbilly crackers one? nope, NASCAR is wack

^ Shit, if he could make a movie about kid’s soccer funny… (he got Lady Bug beat… no disrespect to Rodney Dangerfield).

132. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

man this chicken noodle soup dance gave me rugburn…
    *clear it out*

133. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

is that code for “which one of yall nahright niggas wanna take me to see will ferrell?”? imma peep that shit tho

134. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:40 pm
    hold up. nation, you’re a female?

^ That goes double. Da fuck?

^NATION ANSWER THE QUESTION

135. nBmore Says:

I forgot to tell you all quite some time ago, but Charli Baltimore is no longer with The Game’s Black Wall Street, I’m being told. Now, I’m going off of here-say, but the word is her daughter India explained that she was off the label. Now, she didn’t divulge what happened between Chuck and Game, but there was some sort of falling out. India says that Murder Inc was actually a good situation as far as how she was treated. And now, I heard that Charli has now signed to producer Scott Storch. Now, I just hope she’s not making out in the studio like Brook Hogan!

^^ANOTHER VICTORY FOR GUNIT.
    I said yesterday things come in 3. Once again Ms Butterfly tries his hands at being 50 (a real BOSS exe) an FAILS………..

136. the Landlord Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:39 pm
    >> is anybody goin to see that new will ferrell movie?

———————————-

…lmao…nothing like seeing a redneck cracker crash his shit at 180 MPH, and then limp away cussing and spitting….and then get back in the whip and do that shit again the following Sunday….dumb fucks…

137. iLL Change Says:

>> ^^that’s whats gonna be so funny about that movie though. will ferrell is funny as hell. i mean if he could make a movie about newscasters funny then …

this movie just looks like stupidity. Anchorman was funny, but this one looks like it has too many cliche idiotic moments.

138. Shanti Says:

@ billz

yeah kickin and screamin had me roliin

@ westcoast

lol. funny. nah i already got plans to see it with someone.

139. iLL Change Says:

>> ^^ANOTHER VICTORY FOR GUNIT.

NEWSFLASH – 50 lost Game. i guess he failed

140. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:45 pm
    @ billz

yeah kickin and screamin had me roliin

@ westcoast

lol. funny. nah i already got plans to see it with someone.

dbillz. we know

REACHNYC.COM Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:42 pm

u have a respectable label when an established artists would sign with u..

^ Yo, know who I’m really anticipating? Mic Geronimo. Yooo… that joint he had on Hiphopgame was FIRE. Damn, that nigga came back with a vengenace. Last time I saw him was in ’03 at a movie theater in Times Square when me and this shorty from the BX went to see Bringin’ Down The House. At that moment, I thought he had fell off and would be one of those “what happened to dude?” rappers. I need to get O.C. new shit while I’m at it too.

142. iLL Change Says:

>> …lmao…nothing like seeing a redneck cracker crash his shit at 180 MPH, and then limp away cussing and spitting

there’s something about car crashes at high speeds, they’re so hilarious

143. Shanti Says:

@ westcoast

man if i ever met dbillz in real life we would argue the entire time. he’s a smart-ass and i’m just smart.

144. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:45 pm
    >> ^^ANOTHER VICTORY FOR GUNIT.

NEWSFLASH – 50 lost Game. i guess he failed

I swore 50 KICKED GAME OUT!!!!!
    hmmmmmmmm

145. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> NATION ANSWER THE QUESTION

wow. yall really cant take a joke. acting as if weve known eachother since forever. oh speaking of that, some fucked up shit… imagine you were lied to your whole life. my friend just found out his parents never were married. he was telling me they were seperated, then hes like “wait no, they never really were together”…

my dude coulda ended up in a napkin… if they woulda been smart

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:44 pm

^^ANOTHER VICTORY FOR GUNIT.

^ *yawns* Who cares?

147. iLL Change Says:

@ Billz

we’re the only ones lookin’ forward to Mic. The Natural is some shit you just cruise to. kinda grimey, but the beats are all shit you play at nite. you heard that Royal Flush “Can’t Complain” they got on HHG? take my name link and do “find on this page” and look for that. he’s got his grown man on, but that shit is ill.

148. Shanti Says:

who cares that his parents were never married?

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:47 pm
    @ westcoast

^ Shanti I would mush you into oblivion.

150. Shanti Says:

@ nation

151. Shanti Says:

^ Shanti I would mush you into oblivion.

^^woman-beater.

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:49 pm
    @ Billz

^ I can’t link it at work. Madd firewalls. But I’ll check it out when I get to the crib. Good lookin’ out chief.

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:51 pm
    ^ Shanti I would mush you into oblivion.

^^woman-beater.

^ Provoker.

>>im not getting e-lynched so FUCK that

^wait, was that a racial slur?

j/k

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:46 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:45 pm
    @ billz

yeah kickin and screamin had me roliin

@ westcoast

lol. funny. nah i already got plans to see it with someone.

dbillz. we know

^ I just peeped that. WC, you got jokes too today?

>>Shanti I would mush you into oblivion.

>>woman-beater.

>>Provoker.

would you two get a room please?

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:52 pm
    >>im not getting e-lynched so FUCK that

^wait, was that a racial slur?

j/k

^ You defending white guys??? You fuckin’ lame!! Youre a dizgrazeeee!!

*does C Walk* GUNIT!! Haaaa morre coinnzzz for my lawndry!!!

158. nBmore Says:

this nigga said mic gerinimo an royal flush. Im not knockn yall but how do yall keep checkn for niggaz who drop shit once a yr. I understand yall goin off past work but to keep checkin for them when yall are passin them in the movies is crazy……..

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:53 pm
    >>Shanti I would mush you into oblivion.

>>woman-beater.

>>Provoker.

would you two get a room please?

^ Eskay, you shut your trap.

160. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

@dbillz whos jokin?

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:56 pm
    @dbillz whos jokin?

*tries to get the heat off him*

162. Shanti Says:

the only reason billz and i go back and forth is because he’s a cancer and i’m a pisces. just the nature of things. we’re not flirting.

163. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ Hold up, when the chick from Flint, MI posted her Myspace the other day, where were yall? Got damnit.

she’s married yo

iLL Change Says:

she’s married yo

^ *shhhhh* Damn Change… you wasn’t supposed to say nuffin!

165. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

@dbillz i aint mad atcha pimpin. cats was comin at the females all sweet and shit. billz got up in there talkin shit keepin it real, threatenin to beat broads. real gutter. i see you dawg

^ Yeah… what she said.

167. nBmore Says:

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

168. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 5:58 pm

thats the first time i heard someone stutter when they was typin. we already know the deal wit yall. yall aint foolin nobody.

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:00 pm

^ Sad part is, I really talk to chicks like that.

170. iLL Change Says:

^ WestCoast pullin’ cards

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

^Funny.

172. Shanti Says:

@ nbmore

aunt jane? bwhahahaaa. nbmore i can’t understand why people get so mad at you. you’re funny to me. you just like to say shit to rile people up.

What yall gonna do next? Pass her a note sayin’, “yo, my manz try’na holla?” Yall wildin’ today.

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

This nigga on dial-up at Enoch Pratt.

176. iLL Change Says:

*passes Shanti a note*

*Shanti opens it, reads: yo, my man’s try’na holla”*

177. the Landlord Says:

…Yo Dbillz you said you are infallable against the almighty powerU in the other post…let me find out you in Bmore breakin’ crab legs by the candlelight with “fishy” Shanti…lol…

178. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

*crumbles note in hand*

179. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:04 pm
    @ nbmore

u notice i never talk that tuff talk im jus clownin these niggaz. Bcus they clowns. They all wanna CAP FIGHT!!! (fuckin fantasy fighters)

180. Shanti Says:

yo landlord u need to chill with that fishy ish

the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:09 pm

^ You damn right I’m infallible. And I’d be breakin’ more than crab legs that night.

182. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

heres somethin thatll help with yalls first date

183. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:06 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

^^shouldnt u be on 495 headin home towards silver springs

184. Shanti Says:

^^boy stop! ain’t no cut up goin here! (c) outkast

185. Shanti Says:

LOL. i’m mad Westcoast went and got a map. y’all are funny.

186. nBmore Says:

WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:11 pm
    heres somethin thatll help with yalls first date

Shanti aint comin to Bmore. She gonna freak out once she see all the crackheads we got………

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:11 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:06 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

^^shouldnt u be on 495 headin home towards silver springs

^ Yeah, you said you needed a ride from school, right?

188. Sour D. Says:

“I wish I worked for HUD. I’d rip up your Section 8 voucher right in front of you.”

I got a guy. We about to start Nah Right Comedy Jam for the ether you spittin today billz. I can’t believe this dude isn’t embarassed enough from last night to never come back. Whatever, i got him on ignore.

And even though luda does look like Stephen A., I’m going with the top of his head looking like will smith and the bottom lookin like martin lawrence.

189. the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:10 pm
    yo landlord u need to chill with that fishy ish

————————–

….pisces = fishy…calm down boo boo…i cant smell you yet….

190. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:18 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:11 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:06 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

^^shouldnt u be on 495 headin home towards silver springs

^ Yeah, you said you needed a ride from school, right?

^^Naaaaaaw jus a ride home from your moma house!!

191. Dem Says:

Quite frankly, that’s funny shit.

192. Shanti Says:

@ landlord…yeah i know what you were gettin at…i was just jokin…

193. the Landlord Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:20 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:18 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:11 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:06 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

^^shouldnt u be on 495 headin home towards silver springs

^ Yeah, you said you needed a ride from school, right?

^^Naaaaaaw jus a ride home from your moma house!!
    —————————————-

…say what you want about nBmore….dude got alotta heart, and persistent as hell….

194. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>^^Naaaaaaw jus a ride home from your moma house!!

Damn you expose how old you’re everyday.

195. nBmore Says:

Sour D. Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:19 pm

^^I

^^another person commentin on another mans look
    (very suspect)

196. DBrown11 Says:

Greg Anthony said this shit about a year ago but still funny post

197. DBrown11 Says:

Funny thing is I work for a division of HUD….nbmore watch it

198. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> *does C Walk* GUNIT!! Haaaa morre coinnzzz for my lawndry!!!

HAHAHA

199. nBmore Says:

DBrown11 Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:25 pm
    Funny thing is I work for a division of HUD….nbmore watch it

^^My boots are shakin!!!

200. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

I WAS JUST CLEARING THE ROOM TO MAKE SURE THERE IS NO TEENAGE GIRLS IN HERE WHO LIKE BUTTERFLYS AND THE GAME????

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:20 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:18 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:11 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:06 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

^^shouldnt u be on 495 headin home towards silver springs

^ Yeah, you said you needed a ride from school, right?

^^Naaaaaaw jus a ride home from your moma house!!

^ Yeah, adopting kids are great for tax write-offs.

202. Shanti Says:

ok finally leaving work. i’m out y’all.

203. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:28 pm
    DBrown11 Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:25 pm
    Funny thing is I work for a division of HUD….nbmore watch it

^^My boots are shakin!!!

^^^Your a funny dude Nbmore (had to laugh)

204. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:29 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:20 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:18 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:11 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:06 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

uncle toms an aunt janes do have things in common

^ You still here? Library must have extended their hours.

^^shouldnt u be on 495 headin home towards silver springs

^ Yeah, you said you needed a ride from school, right?

^^Naaaaaaw jus a ride home from your moma house!!

^ Yeah, adopting kids are great for tax write-offs.

^^Yeah an your momma is a great JUMP-OFF!!

205. nBmore Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:31 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:28 pm
    DBrown11 Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:25 pm
    Funny thing is I work for a division of HUD….nbmore watch it

^^My boots are shakin!!!

^^^Your a funny dude Nbmore (had to laugh)

U be peepin these clownazz niggaz comin at me LMAO!!

206. DBrown11 Says:

2 bums

207. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:30 pm
    ok finally leaving work. i’m out y’all.

SHANTI BE RUNNING OFF THIS SITE NOW!!!!!

208. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Damn, the last I read everybody was shittin on Luda about his bad haircut, then all of sudden it turned into an episode of Blind Date and then the 5th Wheel??
    Now, everybody is on some Jerry Springer type shyt! Lets turn the channel back to TV One and watch Martin again aka Luda!

209. nBmore Says:

Billz is the nigga that is around for smack ups. His only purpose for hangin with the crew is for smack ups. I bet all his cracker friends be doggin him in public for how corny he is. So he vents his pro blk status on the net to cover the pain that he endures thru out the day. But like i said b4 comin at me is easy but it doesnt prove nothing outside your house. U still gotta face the wolves……….

210. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

WHATS UP WITH YOU AND HER D.BILLZ??? HAVE YOU AT LEAST GOT HER E-MAIL ADDRESS OR YOUR GAME A LIL WEAK AND YOU NEED SOME COACHING????? LET ME KNOW CLASSES ARE OPEN

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:40 pm

^ Hold up… weren’t you the same clown tryin’ to put your wack mackin’ down just a lil’ while ago? Haaaa! This nigga wait until she leave to start talkin’ shit. Now you fucked up because she can read the shit you type… dumb ass! LMAO!

212. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:39 pm

Save your breath NbMore. D.Billz left when Ashanti left. He is a coatail tailing under some pussy he never seen before

213. nBmore Says:

^^lmao

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:39 pm

^ You reachin’.

“God’s Son across the belly…”

My Left Testicle = Bugsy

My Right Testicle = nBmore

216. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Dummy Billz says,

OHH YOU STILL HERE. NIGGA YOU THE ONE BEEN TRYING TO HOLLA AT HER NOT ME. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP A YUNG PLAYA WITH NO GAME HOW TO CLOSE THE DEAL.YOU GOT HER OPEN NOW WORK THE E-MAIL ADDRESS NEXT.DAMN YOU SLOW HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!

217. www.myspace.com/filthytunes Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:02 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im a cancer and I cant stand shanti! haha.. I would rather watch paint dry than talk to her on here..

yall lonely mufuckas need to get a life and some pussy..

218. Dumb Nigga Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:47 pm
    My Left Testicle = Bugsy

My Right Testicle = nBmore

Thats disgusting.

219. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:47 pm
    My Left Testicle = Bugsy

My Right Testicle = nBmore

^^yo stay on that faggy shit

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:49 pm
    Dummy Billz says,

^ Lol… barrells of laughs. Iight dawg, what’s next on your Wack Mackin’ 101 procedure?

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:51 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:47 pm
    My Left Testicle = Bugsy

My Right Testicle = nBmore

^^yo stay on that faggy shit

^ I figured that it would only be right since you’re on my dick so much.

222. Dumb Nigga Says:

Hahahah so thats what you meant, ahahhah now that i think about it….it’s kinda funny, but it’s still disgusting, funny, but disgusting

223. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:53 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:51 pm

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:47 pm
    My Left Testicle = Bugsy

My Right Testicle = nBmore

^^yo stay on that faggy shit

^ I figured that it would only be right since you’re on my dick so much.

^^where is the (no sean carter)

nBmore… The 1st was yesterday… you got lunch for school? If not I’ll hold you down. Gotta feed my seed.

Iight… bouncin’ from work. 1

225. nBmore Says:

SOHH.com has learned that Fat Joe has parted ways with Atlantic Records to join the Virgin Records family of labels.

^^^ANOTHER GUNIT VICTORY!!!

226. nBmore Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:57 pm

“Iight… bouncin’ from work. 1 ”

^^Yea take your punkazz home to your faggyazz roomate

227. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Im going to leave you alone on that mackin shit cuzz you think im trying to diss you but i would have been got the number,e-mail address,work number,Pics sent to me, or something.But i see we on two different levels

Bugsy=College

D.Billz=Grade School

^didn’t you get shut down by Shanti and we all clowned you about it on here for like 3 days after the fact?

229. Caliber Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 6:58 pm

^^^ANOTHER GUNIT VICTORY!!!
    __________________________________________________________

..damn es..u still got these lil niggaz terrorizin nahright w/ tha unit basura..whatever whatever..who need that new uncle murder?

230. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

I DO!
    hook a fien up

231. Store Front Says:

nBmore is your classic Baltimore fiend.

232. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

who cares who needs it, youre gonna post it… your gonna have 4 people thank you and 12 downloads: ungrateful cowards+people scared to say uncle murda spits raw=society

233. % Says:

GANGSTA RAPPER LIL WAYNE PERFORMS IN THE WIZARD OF OZ

234. Caliber Says:

..nah now that i think about it half of these niggaz cant stomach uncle murder..to hard..fuck em

235. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

son… youre new in here…
    my name holds weight

236. iLL Change Says:

damn, i left for like 2 hours and shit is gettin’ slow. i’m laughin’ at Billz and nBmore goin’ back and forth tho, shit’s rediculous but funny.

237. REACHNYC.COM Says:

i think we should treat this shit like that ESPN show ‘ around the table’ or sumshit like that…and put niggas on MUTE for a lil while

238. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

^catching feelings?

oh and whats this all about
    >> and Nation of HUGacation was Nation Of ThUGacation

239. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

dbillz and shanti even leave together..damn. i wonder if he walked her home

240. REACHNYC.COM Says:

I aint bitchin…

241. EnglandRepresent Says:

First up I gotta call out Tyrone Biggums for statin on the NYWA Blog that Lady Sovereign has got a big following out in the UK. Hell fuckin no she does’nt. Mr Biggums if you been in these London streets you’d know that hoe gets no respect, she can’t rap to save her fuckin life she is waste straight up and down.

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum : Are you a London brother? If so, where you from?

I ain’t gonna lie, this uncle murder character is growing on me. his skill level leaves alot to be desired, but he’s hilarious. I’m gonna peep that Green Lantern joint in the whip tomorrow.

243. REACHNYC.COM Says:

P.S.

most controversial issues in hip-hop right now:

rap/hip-hop “selling” out…

or wat some of yall doin 2 nah right

LOL

244. Caliber Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 8:42 pm
    ___________________________________________________________

..yeah do that son..tha mixtape tha hardest shit to come out in ’06 point blank period..and tell me if u think he goin at that LOX on track 2..

245. DBrown11 Says:

I might get charged with “Cynthia’s Law” for getting into wit nbmore and bugsy

246. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

caliber… do i need to say uncle murder is shit to get that mixtape?

if so, DUDE IS GARBAGE, FUCK WATCHYALL HURD

247. hatchback Says:

he also looks like this fool>>>

248. Sour D. Says:

somebody wanna tell me why i should download that uncle murder? cause i aint ever heard of dude.

249. Caliber Says:

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 9:01 pm
    caliber… do i need to say uncle murder is shit to get that mixtape?

if so, DUDE IS GARBAGE, FUCK WATCHYALL HURD
    __________________________________________________________

..haha..here u go scrap…and i know u wasnt talkin sidewayz out ya keyboard talkin bout im new in here..easy

250. Caliber Says:

Sour D. Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 9:06 pm

_____________________________________________________________

..ever been to east new york? cypress gardens? his name ring bells and buzz gettin heavier especially w/ this green lantern collab…dont download it if u lookin for anything less then raw..

251. Caliber Says:

hatchback Says:
    August 2nd, 2006 at 9:04 pm

he also looks like this fool>>>

___________________________________________________________

..and for this bird ass nigga..murder more like this faggot..

Sour D,

I don’t know what to say except that being from NY, BK specifically, you might feel dude. that nigga is straight up Brooklyn and he’s just on some I’ll murder you and your family shit. To be honest, I thought he was wack the first time I heard him, but then I was like yo this kid is wilin. I’m not necessarily co-signing him, but he’s entertaining to listen to. It’s entirely possible that you won’t be feeling him though.

Caliber, I think hatchback was talking about Luda. you know, what the post is actually about. I know it’s easy to forget when niggas talk about everything but what’s posted.

253. Sour D. Says:

“I don’t know what to say except that being from NY, BK specifically, you might feel dude. that nigga is straight up Brooklyn and he’s just on some I’ll murder you and your family shit.”

The way I described Pap to my boys when I first put them on, my exact words were “He’s so brooklyn”. based on that, i’m tryin to find teh torrent now cause shit is a million times faster than those upload websites.

yeah, mixtape torrent got it.

I should add, that having Green Lantern on the boards doesn’t hurt.

another way to describe him is that the level of ignorance he’s spittin is just so crazy that you find yourself not being able to turn away, kinda like a carwreck. like he’s so hard it’s comical. that’s why I said he’s hilarious.

255. Caliber Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 9:27 pm
    yeah, mixtape torrent got it.

I should add, that having Green Lantern on the boards doesn’t hurt.

__________________________________________________________

..LMAO..LMAO..but shit tha other thing is eskay is that i dont think he frontin..towards tha end of tha mixtape he goes…”now this song i did bout 2 or 3 yrs ago..after my 9th victim”….hahahaaaaaa

i ain’t gone a lie, he look like he might could have a body or 10

257. iLL Change Says:

i haven’t listened to Uncle Murder, but with that name, he’ll never blow up nationally. but from what y’all sayin’ about him, he reminds me of Un Kasa in the “Purple City Byrdgang” video, looking real hard (no homo) and screaming into the cell phone. classic

258. Sour D. Says:

“I should add, that having Green Lantern on the boards doesn’t hurt.”

A co-sign normally doesn’t mean shit to me. Whenever i see a big mike mixtape or clue or anyone else with there own new rapper, i just see it as them trying to make some paper. I do respect green and have for many years. He was someone i looked up to alot when i was DJ’iing. Still, normally i’ll wait for someone i know to co-sign. I’m lookin forward to it based on what you said. Holdin this spliff in my hand anxiously waiting for the dl to finish.

259. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> I know it’s easy to forget when niggas talk about everything but what’s posted.

who you talking ’bout, willis?

260. iLL Change Says:

Uncle Murder. haha what a name. MC’s be crazy with the nicknames. next is gonna be a dude called “Eat Children” or some shit.

261. Caliber Says:

..shit what niggaz in NY sayin..i know some of these niggaz thats droppin mixtapes consecutively got they jaws on tha floor…they lightweight scared to get exposed

>>i haven’t listened to Uncle Murder, but with that name, he’ll never blow up nationally.

263. Caliber Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 9:34 pm
    ____________________________________________________________

..u hear this nigga? uncle murder compared to un kasa???? LMAO..tha lil nigga w/ tha gold frames that apologized tha next day for dissin tha byrd gang???? key phrase “i haven’t listened to uncle murder but”…FOH..here’s tha niggaz he’s comin at…

“IF YOU SHOOT 50, HE GON DISS YOU ON A RECORD..IF YOUR SHOOT MURDER..HE GON HIT YOU W/ THA DESERT..OR THAT MACK..OR THAT 5TH..MAN THAT’S MY KINDA WEAPON”

“I HEARD CAM GET AT JAY, IT DONE STARTED..THA STREETS SAID ITS ON BROOKLYN VS. HARLEM..NO IT AIN’T..IT’S JAY VS. DAME AND THA DIPSET IT AIN’T A BURROUGH THING..WELL NOT ATLEST YET..BUT BOY I CAN FEEL SOMETHIN COMIN, I KNOW I AIN’T THA ONLY ONE THAT’S LIKE fuk IT”

“NAS LOOK LIKE JAY LIL MAN..THA STREETS DON’T REALLY CARE IF YOU DOWN W/ DEF JAM..50 AND JAY HAVIN’ A SIGNIN’ WAR..MASE AND THA MOBB, 50 WHATCHU SIGN THEM FOR??? SEE THEM NIGGAZ AIN’T GORILLAZ THEM NIGGAZ AIN’T NO KILLAZ, THEM THUGS IN THA HOOD BE ROBBIN’ THEM NIGGAZ..I KNOW YOU WANT ME TO SHUT THA fuk UP BUT I CAN SEE M.O.P GETTIN’ MASE STUCK UP..MAN I CAN SEE JAY TELLIN’ NAS YA ALBUM AIN’T COMIN OUT TILL 3005….SO OCKY BEAT YA FEET TO THAT, GO HOME AND WRITE ETHER TO THAT”[/b][/i]

264. Caliber Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 9:44 pm

yeah you obviously haven’t listened to him. saying he won’t blow up nationally is the understatement of the year. and his name is probably the least of his worries. all i gotta say is listen to his song called “I Shot the Sheriff” ‘
    _____________________________________________________________

..true stories..but again i dont get tha feelin that this nigga really care if tha feds are after em if they aint already…

listen to “Baody Armor Skit”

265. coldplayreggeatonslasher Says:

up the uncle murder green lantern joint…

266. Sour D. Says:

wow, I didn’t roll a big enough spliff. i just got to the end of suicide and it looks like it only gets better.

*breaks out another bag of northerns*

267. Sour D. Says:

i just gotta say this dude is off the hook again. i’m impressed and quite honestly, i listen to everything expecting it to be garbage if it’s not from someone familiar.

268. iLL Change Says:

>> yeah you obviously haven’t listened to him. saying he won’t blow up nationally is the understatement of the year. and his name is probably the least of his worries. all i gotta say is listen to his song called “I Shot the Sheriff”

somehow, i just don’t see “Uncle Murda” on 106 & Park or TRL.

269. iLL Change Says:

i just downloaded the Murda mixtape. i’ma check it tomorrow. i’m out. 1

270. Caliber Says:

iLL Change Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 10:00 pm

somehow, i just don’t see “Uncle Murda” on 106 & Park or TRL.
    __________________________________________________________

..no shit son..can see em on an All Points Bulletin tho

271. Caliber Says:

Sour D. Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 9:53 pm
    ___________________________________________________________

..check out hood rulez apply..serious

272. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> somehow, i just don’t see “Uncle Murda” on 106 & Park or TRL.

people were saying that bout hellrell
    in that video you upped, hes saying that the feds cant prove a word hes saying… translation, if youre smart, dude is just a storyteller and not a thug. but he does look shiesty

273. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

PEACE YALL
    going to bill edwards cheers, here in montreal

274. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

*and the vibe award for the gulliest garbage goes to…..unlce murdah*
    *unfortunately uncle murdahs not here to accept his award. hes in maximum security*

275. EnglandRepresent Says:

I’m gonna try this shit one last time, have any of you NahRight niggas got any tips for joints to hit up in NYC? Am gonna be in BK next week, any decent joints where I can get my smoke on/fuck on/drink on etc? Come on help an English brother out.

276. Caliber Says:

nation of hugacation – sensitive thugs, y’all all need hugs Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 10:10 pm
    >> somehow, i just don’t see “Uncle Murda” on 106 & Park or TRL.

people were saying that bout hellrell
    ___________________________________________________________

..and how u know this how? FOH..got fam in bushwhick ridgewood..red hook and carrol gardens and say this nigga is tha truth..he looks “shiesty” tho…lol…c’mon scrap

277. REACHNYC.COM Says:

yo England who the fuck knows if u aint 5-0!

278. REACHNYC.COM Says:

***THIS JUST IN******

Trina has a song dissing gillie da kid, bg and khia….

Ill try to get it for u guys

279. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yo REACHNYC.COM cos I ain’t. Alright if you ain’t gonna tell me where I can get my smoke on you can at least word me up on whats good with the bars and shit. That ain’t gonna get your ass banged up.

280. el_feces_loco Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 9:19 pm

Sour D,

^^^ Yea I member you tried to tell me that the nigga was wack too like, 8 months ago…I have A.D.H.D plus I like my rappers broke sonow theat he gettin love and money…..that nigga is old news to me now..I’m up on some new rapper named “machinegun gotcha”..he got a joint out with the clipse..anyone with the 411 on dude holla.

SIDEBAR*..Random thought….wouldnt DMX and KESHA Cole show be much better if they was together?..All them hoodrats in the desert runnin round with niggas from Y.O. with guns…MOre randomness…Are all these niccas in X’s house like..testosterone lovers??..Where the fuck is the bitches?..I aint seen one chick beside Tashira on the show…Out in the dessie for like months with no ass?..

281. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Uncle Murda says Nigga about 1,894 times on that dayum mixtape…LOL!
    He bringin the word Nigga back!

282. E From BK Says:

REACHNYC.COM Says:

August 2nd, 2006 at 10:24 pm
    ***THIS JUST IN******

Trina has a song dissing gillie da kid, bg and khia….
    ===============================================
    Not a good look getting your woman to fight your battles.

283. Caliber Says:

..lil wayne already lost his credibility..after baby tried to pay off dj drama 30k to stop from puttin gillie’s mixtape out..its a wrap..in tha comin weeks more of wayne’s past will come out tha closet and soon tha youtube video of him and baby kissin will leak (if stunna already hasnt paind 500k to stop it from beaing leaked)..its a wrap..uncle murder gonna be doin tha same things..in tha future i can see this nigga gettin on a come up dvd and tha interviewer gonna go thru all tha rappers in new york and he gonna expose every single one…true stories..im out..one

284. REACHNYC.COM Says:

England where exactly u gon be at and when…i got that Piff…ooooohhhweee

285. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

Fighting online is like racing in the special olympics; even if you win, you’re still retarded.

^^^^came across this an thought of some of ya’ll

286. REACHNYC.COM Says:

thats Real Talk

287. EnglandRepresent Says:

Real.Talk. 8x Platinum : Are you a London brother?

ReachNYC : I’m gonna be in BK next week, stayin with my manz around Nostrand Ave or some shit like that? That buddha had better be some fire shit cos you know we only smokin that high grade Northern and Blueberry out here breh

288. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

yea…whas good?

@england

289. EnglandRepresent Says:

Where bouts in London Town you from bredren? I’m Brixton all day everyday.

290. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>>translation, if youre smart, dude is just a storyteller and not a thug.

caliber, that was only for you. it was for shock value, but ur the only one paying attention. you and the feds.

>> in tha future i can see this nigga gettin on a come up dvd and tha interviewer gonna go thru all tha rappers in new york and he gonna expose every single one…true stories

im telling you, how can this guy no more than us, or eskay, or what eskay has told us. this guy isnt behind the scenes or nothing. hes still a nobody with a flow. im sure hes never even stepped in one of those offices. who is he gonna expose dude. im tellin you. i kno its what u want, but its gonna become like mainos garbage song. reaaal talk.

291. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

its funny, when real talk use to type, id imagine it in a stan voice. when england speaks i imagine a brit accent. i still cant fit the brit to real talk, theres still an overwhelmingly big amount of stan controlling him

(i need sleep)
    gnite yall

292. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

uncle murder uh? his mom should be clapped for givin him that name?

didnt he say that all dc rappers should be shot when they are in new york uh?

hmmmmmm

293. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

@ england

kilburn baby.nw6

whas good…you down with them PDC brehs?

294. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

@ hugacation

yea i could be tha only dude in britain who speaks with a mix of us slang, (blame us movies/music/sitcoms i watch while growing up) jamaican(grew up with both my nans) and broken english i just mesh it all together ya get me. holla when raps being talked about.

295. jersey Says:

u wrong es…u know there aint no similarities there.

296. EnglandRepresent Says:

Real.Talk : Kilburn huh? Do you get your bingo on at Mecca Bingo lol!!!! PDC’s alright, Logic ain’t bad at all. I prefer Klashnekoff, bit of Sway and my fellow Brixton nigga Roots Manuva. Whats good with you at the minute then bredren, its been cookin this Summer in London Town. You gonna get to the Carnival this year?

297. EnglandRepresent Says:

298. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

haha sheeet..bingo aint really my thing, dyu kno tha ends!?

Roots manuva’s ill,sways cool,klash is always heavy but he needs to build on his buzz he could be like among tha top 10…im into grime scene aswell..kanos,dizzy couple of tha channel U vids even tho most of them look cheap man lol!

but yea im ghost 4 now,mans seeing daylight an sheeeet…ah’ll holla

299. Real.Talk. 8x Platinum Says:

>>Real.Talk : Ain’t notin wrong wit da Jamaican ting boy, my old dear is Jamaican, Kingston all day baby!

*all together now*

one love, one heart,lets get together an……yep that’ll be tha tiredness.

300. EnglandRepresent Says:

Real.Talk : Yeah Klash for me is the top nigga outta London ain’t no one seein his skills on the mic, that track Murda is vicious. Anyways I’m out too.
    One.

301. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

damn, russell peters is one funny motherfucker

302. 45th Says:

YO THIS 45TH I’LL HIT U WIT MY 45TH BITCH. IM REPORTING LIVE FROM THE BLOCK ON MY LAPTOP. I GOT 2 FOR 5s PURPLE GREEN AND RED TOPS BITCH. FUCK YOU PUSSIES AIN’T HARD ON THE COMPUTER I GOTTA LAPTOP BITCH I’LL BLOW U AWAY. KNOCK YOUR DICK OFF BITCH.

303. REACHNYC.COM Says:

Yo England… I got piff…but…

send me ya myspace so I could check ya TRW…

304. Lili Says:

Wooooow…….Luda looks….bad.

305. Lili Says:

I been m.i.a., huh………missing my fix

306. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:

i just heard that trina diss song

she sounded like a 14 mad that her business is out there about being a whore

then again, i dont think any one really neaded alimo, errrrrrr gillie, to tell us that

sickamore as a good point in his blog

307. spanish jay a.k.a. Choke on your own spit just as soon as you mention us Says:
  308. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

>> send me ya myspace so I could check ya TRW…

identities can be created. lol, he can him and his narc friends with fake names and pics leaving comments along the lines of ” yo, ah got dat cRak”

j/k

309. nation of hugacation - sensitive thugs, y'all all need hugs Says:

basically acting as if theyre gully and grimey and shiesty, but in all reality, apprearing more like rich subarban folk. like tyrone’s roommates

I KEED I KEED

310. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

nitgmcoat

311. Plug Industries AKA The Human Rubix Cube Says:

Yo trina was rippin on that song on All Hip Hop. Hoein Gilly the Kid and Khia.

312. THA LAST NIGGA 2 FUCK WIT AKA....BEASTNIGGA Says:

goodmorning!!!! and greetings 2 all my beautiful nahright people. a nigga in a much better mood today…..and no, it ain’t cuz i dump dick in a hoe.

my life has just seem to gotten better,a nigga just met tha hook up of a lifetime. ya boy about 2 b ghostwriting for rico wade and dallas austin.

c me now playaz>>

313. THA LAST NIGGA 2 FUCK WIT AKA....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Plug Industries AKA The Human Rubix Cube

what up baby?! how a nigga livin n tha D? where ole’country azz foe at?

314. Foekist Says:

*ears burning*

What it do

315. Foekist Says:

What does “nitgmcoat ” mean?

316. Plug Industries AKA The Human Rubix Cube Says:

What is is beast. Glad the heat wave over. Its gonna be like 85 today which feel like 70 after the past week, nahmean.

317. Plug Industries AKA The Human Rubix Cube Says:

What does “nitgmcoat ” mean?

You been on here how long ?

318. Foekist Says:

>>You been on here how long ?

Just answer the got damn question. How long you been able to read and write, mu fucka? All the typos you type on here, gtfoh

319. THA LAST NIGGA 2 FUCK WIT AKA....BEASTNIGGA Says:

Foekist Says:

August 3rd, 2006 at 8:51 am
    >>You been on here how long ?

i know thats right, but str8 up what do tha shit mean?

320. blitzpro Says:

*usually plays the background on nahright*

*sees a question I know the answer to*

Nas-Is-The-Greatest-M-C-Of-All-Time

^nitgmcoat

@ Beast & Foe

321. THA LAST NIGGA 2 FUCK WIT AKA....BEASTNIGGA Says:

blitzpro Says:

August 3rd, 2006 at 9:02 am
    *usually plays the background on nahright*

*sees a question I know the answer to*

Nas-Is-The-Greatest-M-C-Of-All-Time

^nitgmcoat

@ Beast & Foe

thank u blitz!! you ole’ smart azz nerd!

322. blitzpro Says:

thank u blitz!! you ole’ smart azz nerd!

^ lol. I’m just a fella from Harlem playn my part.

323. Joe 88 Says:

*Waiting for yo gotti mixtape to download from datpiff*

*Prepares for long wait*

*Currently at 2% :-( *

324. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

whats good my peoples, the heat is murking mofo’s.

325. THA LAST NIGGA 2 FUCK WIT AKA....BEASTNIGGA Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

August 3rd, 2006 at 9:39 am
    whats good my peoples, the heat is murking mofo’s.

come 2 the new post nigga..

326. des Says:

yo did somebody kidnap KLO?

327. MeikMeik Says:

des Says:

August 3rd, 2006 at 10:18 am
    yo did somebody kidnap KLO?

I was just think that.

328. luis Says:

YAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNN!!!!

329. Shanti Says:

Im a cancer and I cant stand shanti!

^^hmmmm…you “can’t stand” me? oooookkkk. you act like you know me or something.

330. strong chef Says:

i aint gonna lie they have a triplet, tell me they dont look like money mike from friday after next.

331. CONCRETELOOP.COM | CANDIDS, GOSSIP, & DRAMA. GOTTA LOVE IT! | > Archives » LUDA ON THE SET OF HIS NEW VIDEO.. Says:

[…] EW VIDEO..

Here go a few shots of Ludacris filming his new video, Money Maker. Eskay hit the nail on the head, when they said he look like . LMAO! Ludacris ft. Pharrell Williams – M […]

332. honeylove Says:

They do look a lot alike. I noticed this even before the braids came out. I still have much love for LUDA. ATL 4 Life

333. A Hill Says:

They look alike because thats his cousin