Daily Headlines 7-31-06

Star is done with hip hop radio, says he doesn’t think you can be taken seriously there, and would prefer to return to the airwaves on a rock or alternative station.

Chuck Phillips of the LA Times on the renewed search for Biggie’s killer.

Cube isn’t feeling the Governator.

The Flint Michigan rap scene (?) is having a bloody week.

Baby upgrades his grill from a 250,000 set to a new piece worth half a mil. Glad to see his has his priorities in order post-Katrina.

News on Games latest mixtape and The Clipse say no beef with Jay over beat.

Kay Slay and Papoose on hand for the Chicken Noodle Soup video? It gets harder to defend New York by the hour.

A Malaysian Pac Stan

Roy Jones beats up a bum.

589 Responses to “Daily Headlines 7-31-06”

1. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

that bush babees dude wasnt white
    i think he was mixed or p.r whitey was his name
    i remember i spazzed out on that nigga back when
    you could still smoke weed in washington sq. park
    i was one of the first niggas to mix that hip/hop reggae shit
    because i was one of jamal skis little students a chatting
    but he didnt know i wasnt jamaican and could spit
    he was telling me to stick with that for where it got me

2. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>MORE COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK!!!!!

Coins go into your piggy bank? So you get paid in coins? And not dollars? Where the fuck you work at?

3. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

yo 456 how you know alvin from up town???
    mos def stole most of his style from me and alvin
    now you believe me???

4. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 31st, 2006 at 6:46 pm
    And saying “faggy” sounds like something a faggot would say.

^ Faggie is B’more slang for faggot. Just had to clarify that. That is all.

They reachin. I got this!!!
    Jus puttin more COINS IN MY PIGGY BANK

Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 31st, 2006 at 6:42 pm
    D. Billz – Ladybug has a couple of new videos floating around too you might wanna check for! She’s thickened up over the years too. I don’t remember her azz being “phat like that” back in the 90’s??

^ You aint playin’ wit’ me, are you?? Because I’m damn sure about to go home and YouTube the fuck outta her name and see what I can come up with me. And yeah, she did seem to thicken up over the years as it seemed in that LRG ads. I don’t know mannnn… it’s somethin’ about a fine ass bohemian, Tri-State chick that just makes me lose it. They love hip hop, socially aware, yet got that Northeast attitude and can talk that shit… but in a witty, intelligent way. I can’t wait until I move.

6. Sour D. Says:

“Say what you want, but I wouldn’t say that to anyone who lives in Bensonhurst. ”

I’m from Coney Island Billz. Bensonhurst is predominately Italian. Didn’t see too many of them growing up.

“that bush babees dude wasnt white”

I always figured so. but when your trying to explain who the group is to a bunch of people who never fuckin heard of them, it’s all i got to work with. I don’t even remember any of there songs at this point. I’m about to download the album to see if they were hot back then or if i was just an impressionable adolescent.

7. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

alvin was my nigga
    his name was mad crafts or mad crafter
    me and him and my team ant/e/john/carlos
    we used to run the vill like crazy in them days
    dante just bit a little bit of me (suits /rappin/ revoltionary shit )
    and a little of alvin (spiritualism/black magic/punk rock / black man shit

8. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Here you go D. Bilz… (Ladybug Mecca)

The track is called, “You Can’t Get Over It.”

The song is ehhh, but who cares….it’s all about the visuals!

Correction: … and see what I can come up with.

Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 31st, 2006 at 6:54 pm
    Here you go D. Bilz… (Ladybug Mecca)

The track is called, “You Can’t Get Over It.”

The song is ehhh, but who cares….it’s all about the visuals!

^ Good lookin’ out chief! I’m actually signing outta my work computer as we speak so that I can go home and peep that. You on your shit! On that note… holla at yall in a minute.

11. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

can you belive sour d is finally witnessing the power of
    biggumskillers elusive hamster brain/gerbil mind???
    im the soriano of this shit homeboy
    you know you should trade me
    you wanna trade me
    you need to trade me
    but you cant

12. 456 Says:

triple biggumskiller mafia Says:
    July 31st, 2006 at 6:50 pm
    yo 456 how you know alvin from up town???
    mos def stole most of his style from me and alvin
    now you believe me???

^oooh shitl. yo. b, i used to run with alvin and dante every now and then. alvin was the illest nigga in the crew. jarobi too. i remember the nigga would beatbox and make that water drop sound. that was like his trademark. i’m buggin right now. you know alvin is like on the streets n’ shit? my man just bumped into him and he was sleepin on the streets. shit is fucked up and i thought about the fact that mos really did learn from that cat.

Sour D. Says:

July 31st, 2006 at 6:53 pm

^ I know… but Italians are still considered white to some people (though Cicily got some African roots but that’s another story). Anyway, still… I wouldn’t walk through there challenging mofos to a fight.

14. Sour D. Says:

I resent that yankee joke.

Iight.. I’m out for real. Fuck the police.

~ 1

16. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

the last time i talked to alvin he was trying to
    do the stand up comedy thing
    we used to be at vances fathers bar on 116st in harlem
    that my dude for life right there
    whats good with him 456??

17. Sour D. Says:

Not unless you want some “Now you’z can’t leave” shit going down. Alot of Italians are just tough talk. They know how to act hard but have no followthrough. Still though, you never know whose ready to put a dent in your head.

18. 456 Says:

yeah alvin hipped me to the whole black punk rock shit. we used to take mushrooms and shit uptown. but alvin was always on some other shit. he was always seein demons and buggin out. he used to come through to capoeira class and he had an ill fuckin style. i used think he should named himself blackout or some shit.

19. 456 Says:

yeah, alvin is in a bad way from what i hear. he had to leave the shelter he was in cause you know nigga was nice with his hands and he was fightin niggas for money in there and straight up niggas was tryin to literally kill him so he had to be out.

>>anybody in the NYC area wanna fight me..face to face…I’m tired of this computer net gangstas…

i’m sorry i missed that offer, I was off today too

21. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

i heard that
    see thats why when niggas bring up rappers and they compare
    say 50 to mos def its hard to argue with people who dont know the backstory 50 his story is known he tried to take the crew up with him
    but mos def was on some social climber shit taking bits and peices from many niggas and never giving the credit where its due
    alvin is too smart to be homeless and mos def should have used him in some capacity

22. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

i remember when alvin fought this dread drug dealer dude in the park and
    the nigga pulled alvins dread out
    then later i stole a bottle of liquor in sticky mikes with marvin (the dread )
    but they became enemies after that

23. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

dont make me hit you with another shovel exkay

24. 456 Says:

sticky mikes. 40 ounces and chicken. you bringin a nigga back.

25. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

thats why you never know
    some of these gansta rappers be the most concered with fam
    and these back pack niggas be the most sheisty niggas in the world

26. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

soul kitchen nigga
    i bet you know me if you seen me

27. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

those were the good old days when you could smoke an l
    and pump your radio on the last car on the subway
    and niggas used to kick in the door and turn off the lights in the whole car which was bad if you were reading but good if you smoked
    thats why new york rap is dead that energy is gone its moved to other cities plus its to expensive to live here

28. triple biggumskiller mafia Says:

im gonna go reminise for a while
    ill be back sooner or sooner than that

>>dont make me hit you with another shovel exkay

I was on Fenimore the other day looking for you with a garden hoe nigga. niggas said you don’t come outside no more so I skated.

eskay Says:

July 31st, 2006 at 7:26 pm
    >>dont make me hit you with another shovel exkay

^ Lol… it’s sayin’ shit like that is how I can see a nukka gettin’ kicked outta high school. Twice.

31. Amber Says:

AS A YOUNG WOMAN FROM FLINT, MI. I KIND OF TOOK OFFENSE TO SOME OF THE ABOVE COMMENTS. HOWEVER, THEY HAVE A LITTLE TRUTH TO THEM. FLINT IS A SMALL CITY ABOUT AN HOUR NORTH OF DETROIT, AN YES, IT IS GUTTER. PEOPLE SAY, “IF YOU CAN MAKE IT IN NEW YORK, YOU CAN MAKE IT ANYWHERE”. THAT’S BULLSHIT. IF YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT OF FLINT, YOU ARE CONSIDERED LUCKY.

FLINT HAS A VERY RICH HISTORY, BUT THE LAST FEW DECADES HAVE NOT BEEN KIND TO US “FLINTSTONES”. OUR UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS AT AN ALL-TIME HIGH, AND SO IS THE CRIME RATE. SUPPOSEDLY WE ARE RANKED THE #2 MOST DANGEROUS CITY IN THE U.S., RIGHT BEHIND NEWARK, NEW JERSEY. IT IS HARD AND PAINFUL FOR ME TO DESCRIBE DAY-TO-DAY LIFE HERE. OUR YOUNG BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE DYING HERE DAILY AND THAT SHIT IS NOT FUNNY…

WE NICKNAMED FLINT “LITTLE IRAQ” BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY FOR THE AVERAGE FAMILY, NO JOBS, AND JUST WALKING DOWN THE STREET CAN MEAN THE END OF YOUR LIFE.

ONE POSITIVE THING I CAN SAY ABOUT FLINT IS THAT THE PEOPLE HERE ARE TRUE SURVIVORS. WE HAVE TO GRIND HARD JUST TO KEEP OUR HEADS ABOVE THE WATER, AND SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO TURN OUR CITY BACK AROUND.

SOME PEOPLE YOU MAY HAVE HEARD OF ARE FROM FLINT: JOHN WITHERSPOON, TERRY CREWS, ANDRE RISON, MATEEN CLEAVES, AND MICHAEL MOORE (FAHRENHEIT 911)

AMBER (CHECK ME OUT – http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YOUNGBEEZI)

Amber… That was some real talk. I’m glad you brought it from another perspective and enlightened us. BUT, this is Nahright… you blog at your own descretion and we don’t take any prisoners. On here, opinions are like assholes and most of us are, lol.

Welcome to Nahright. Eskay will FedEx your baby tee and brass knucks.

http://www.duepayer.com D. Billz aka Slyte Lee Hoff

I’m out, 1.

33. MeikMeik Says:

Somebody hook me up with that Roots CD….Please

34. tyronebiggums71 Says:

AMBER THATS NOT NEWARK YOUR BEHIND ITS CAMDEN BUT WHATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER. CAMDEN STAYS IN THE TOP 5 FOR EVERY MAJOR VIOLENT CRIME CATEGORY THERE IS FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS

>>Welcome to Nahright. Eskay will FedEx your baby tee and brass knucks.

and jar of Vaseline. I wonder if Shanti rocks hers when she’s mashing out?

36. re Says:

Curtis

37. re Says:

Testing

38. Nikki Says:

Wuzz sup cuzzo. Ya’ll be on dat crip tonite??? Wut iz dis site fo’ I put cuzz on google images and clicked on a blue flag and seen this. Wut ya’ll rep??

39. Bloodin Niiguh Says:

Ay what dis iss homie its b’z up all day eyday ck mofuckas fuck crabz 5 poppin 6 droppin 5 bustin 6 duckin 5 flaggin 6 draggin what it issss i fuckin drive by u fuckers foreal niiga i aint no netbanga like yallas i do shit how do u have da right to talk shit bout what i do erynight all yall prolyl sittin at home in ur boxers fuckin picking ur nose fuckin homos pussys…fuckin burn dat blue ragg niigga i kant stop wont stop fuckin bustin crabz WESTSIDE BRUH Ceda Block Piru Bloods Represent