Idlewild Track List

05. Infatuation – Big Boi f/Khujo
06. N2U – Big Boi f/Sleepy Brown
07. Morris Brown – Big Boi f/Scar & Sleepy Brown
08. Chronomentrophobia – Andre 3000
09. The Train – Big Boi f/Scar & Sleepy Brown
10. Life Is Like A Musical – Andre 3000
11. No Bootleg DVD’s (Interlude)
12. Hollywood Divorce – OutKast f/Lil’ Wayne & Snoop Dogg
13. Zora – Andre 3000
14. Call The Law – Big Boi f/Janelle Monae
15. Bamboo/Cross (Interlude)
16. Bugg Face – Big Boi
17. Makes No Sense At All – Andre 3000
18. In Your Dreams – Big Boi f/Sleepy Brown
19. Percival & Rooster (Idlewild Blues) – OutKast
20. Matron Angel – Andre 3000 f/Whild Peach
21. Greatest Show On Earth – Andre 3000 f/Macy Gray
22. You’re Beautiful (Interlude)
23. When I look Into Your Eyes – Andre 3000
24. Dyin’ To Live – Andre 3000
25. A Bad Note – OutKast

Kinda heavy on the guest appearances, no?

227 Responses to “Idlewild Track List”

1. KLO Says:

Something for the south now…

Young Jeezy-Snowstorm Mixtape Vol.1,2

(part one)

2. Shanti Says:

Shanti, now that’s no way to b talkin bout yo boo

^^y’all are really funny today. really really funny.

DBrown11 Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    yo Billz and Shanti what happened?

^ Happened with what?

Foekist, reporting live from Louisville Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 3:19 pm
    Shanti, now that’s no way to b talkin bout yo boo

^ You too Foe? You got jokes too?

4. KLO Says:

Young Jeezy – Snowstorm Vol 2

(part two)

5. Chien Ming O'Malley aka The Landlord Says:

DBrown11 Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    yo Billz and Shanti what happened?
    ———————————–

….computer love…..

6. Plug Industries AKA Caligula Says:

What’s it lookin like down there foe? Aint it a black out or some shit. I heard its like a a hunnet at night.

7. MeikMeik Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 1:24 pm
    JD opens AllHipHop Week, but Hip-Hop’s brightest close it! On August 11, G-Unit’s Lloyd Banks, Remy Ma, Papoose, Shawnna of DTP, The Clipse and Joe Budden rock the Hammerstein Ballroom! CLICK HERE TO BUY!

Its official Joe Buddens is rocking with G-Unit.

I may be late but BUGSY you remind me of my x. Always ragging on the same shit.

Chien Ming O’Malley aka The Landlord Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 3:22 pm
    DBrown11 Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    yo Billz and Shanti what happened?
    ———————————–

….computer love…..

^ RIP Roger Troutman

9. Shawn Freco Says:

This album looks like it could be pretty tight. Lets just keep it real and say that Outkast is never going to be what they used to be. I was a serious fan (and still am) but we all know that their separation was inevitable. I’m just happy to get a couple “rhymes” out the homie Dre every once in a while. The Love Below was just as dope, if not better than some of his hip hop shit. Just chill and try to appreciate the man’s progression. Hopefully his musical growth continues on this album. I’m looking forward to it

>>i know all of this because he left it at the crib.

I bet he did

Freco… What’s good fam. Duepayerz in the buildin’.

eskay Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 3:26 pm
    >>i know all of this because he left it at the crib.

I bet he did

^ Lol. No punches pulled today.

Iight, that sounds like the lunch bell. EZ

12. Shanti Says:

^^COSIGN.

@ eskay
    i knew that was coming as soon as i hit submit on that comment. anyway, its nothing like what it looks like.

13. des Says:

KLO Says:
    July 28th, 2006 at 3:14 pm

DJ Kool Kid-Promiscious Girl R&B mixtape

(for the ladies)

^^^^^

just put this on my ipod and im going to be listening to it on the way home.. good looking..

>>its nothing like what it looks like.

I bet it’s not

15. Shawn Freco Says:

Thanks for the CoSign Shanti…

What up D! We definitely in the building. I’m diggin this site…

Freco… Yeah chief. I’m in here on the daily gettin’ absolutely NO work done.

17. Kevin L. Clark Says:

A lot of guest appearances and a lot of tracks. I don’t know. I really don’t want to call it — but Outkast may experience their first brick.

18. neesh Says:

sign this to get rid of letoya luckett http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?NEESHA

19. E From BK Says:

ProbleMatic Says:

July 28th, 2006 at 12:53 pm

WHEN I TELL NIGGAS ANDRE 3000 IS REALLY THE DOPEST MC IN THE SOUTH
    ================================================
    He’s not better than Stic.man.

20. p1 Says:

^^^he isn’t better than big boi, either. or killer mike.

21. Store Front Says:

Are you sure this is an Outkast album. Feels like a Sleepy Brown track list to me.

22. Store Front Says:

I’m still confident this will be a classic. I mean, how many classics do they have to drop back-to-back before you people will have some trust. If you aren’t anticapting this album, how can you be anticapting any album.

23. French Kevin Says:

they need to take it back to 1996. Fish and grits and all the pimp shit.

24. Skirtling Says:

Andre will be my baby daddy. He’s gonna be looking for something to hold. When the groupies and he limelight fades. =D

25. » You’re Only As Funky As Your Last Cut - XXL Says:

[…] more melodic than that trick. Speaking of mercy killings… How anyone can look at the tracklisting to Idlewild and consider it an “Outkast” album is beyond me. Se […]

26. A lot of hands on my time Says:

Man OUTKAST is the best hip-hop group of all time. Those who can’t accept change become banal ( for those who don’t know—- that means dull, commonplace…hmmm trite, cliche’. Anyway, I get tired of hearing bullshit bout rocking ice… damn I got the shivers…brrrrr; and riding a whip, slave massir beatin dat ass, and murder, bang-bang kill everybody so now the kids wanna do it to type music. Niggas need to grow up and be men and thats all those two gentlemen are doing –growing up. They are a perfect balance, they do whut they do with no regard to nothing but the art. So what if they seem contradictoty in interviews, ( for all we know its publicity) so what if they don’t rap that much together… Only people who lame would even try to figure it out. The truth is they are successful in a tactful way. If you don’t grow you die so piss on dat retard who discredited change. Oh, somebody said killa cam was da best rapper, suuuurreee; if you lie to yourself long enuff you may actually believe dat bullshit. And since most of you stagnant fools focus only on superficial shit… im sure they got plenty bread in da bank, so playa y is ya hating? go play in traffic . Anyone who got sumptin to say negative bout wut i just typed can suck my love below. So stay Idle, cuz im buck Wild…beeeyotch!

27. Jewtino Says:

# Beezy Says:
    October 14th, 2009 at 11:10 am

every street hooker I’ve ever seen has been a toothless crackhead

in AC they are slightly better, but I just assume they are AIDS infested.

I actually saw a couple decent looking ones in Honolulu in 2006, and was mad tempted. They were dressed really well, but also quite slutty. They followed me in to my hotel bar and propositioned me, but they wanted somewhere in the neighborhood of $400.

I told them to be on their way.

<Good thing you did, 90% chance they were transexuals.