Daily Headlines 7-24-06

Vibe has Pharrell’s new HP commercial a la Jay-Z.

Jim Jones talks about how he allegedly backed down Tru Life.

26 bullets, 3 wounded cops, 1 dead dog

482 Responses to “Daily Headlines 7-24-06”

1. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 6:53 pm
    you can’t seem to comprehend how hip hop co-relates to Civil Rights.

if anything hiphop hurt what was left of the civil rights movement……

2. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>pac/rakim & face was all around artists. They hit on all phases

Yes, but alot of their music had a message. Look at Pacs early work, look at Faces early work, shit listen to all of Rakims shit, it’s all got a message in the music.

3. nBmore Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 7:06 pm
    >>pac/rakim & face was all around artists. They hit on all phases

it also had a good vibe an sound to give balance. Unlike groups like lil brother they cant get the other part of the music together to have a really good balance.

4. biggumskiller Says:

yo this nigga is corny
    everything you say has no basis in fact
    anybody who would say cant truss it was wack
    and claims by the time i get to arizona is where white people started liking p.e is just saying shit to win an arguement or is not from the era
    stick to hating on 50 bucko
    its all you’re good at
    100

5. biggumskiller Says:

these young zombies are not worth arguing with
    they make up anything to win an arguement
    dont waste your time

6. Dumb Nigga Says:

@ nBmore

So you listen to their shit for the vibe? Because that would make sense.

7. That Boss Bitch Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:
    July 24th, 2006 at 6:37 pm
    “female rapper Boss also refers to herself as that boss bitch”

I only use to bump “Deeper” that was my shit back in the day!
    but didnt know she use to say “that boss bitch” guess cause I
    only listened to that one track

8. nBmore Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 7:14 pm
    @ nBmore

So you listen to their shit for the vibe? Because that would make sense.

the only time i listen to hiphop is in my car,drinkin,smokin,rollin or gettin dressed or at work with on-line radio. I read books/the newspaper other things thats not related to hiphop to gain knowledge. Music is entertainment for me enjoyment purpose…. I AM NOT A HIPHOP HEAD IF THATS WHAT U ASKIN!!!!!!!!

9. Shanti Says:

Your Sambo suit is waitin’ for you at the local cleaners. I guess the material went through so much wear and tear after all that shuckin’ and jivin’.

^LOL.

10. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 7:22 pm

^LOL.

@ Shanti
    billz be talkin that uncle tom/sqaure pants shit. He the main 1 paintin his eyes white dancin for them crackers at his job……..

11. Caliber Says:

..yo biggums i can send that heat mixtape if u want..he used to be w/ black wall street but they dropped em..he did a buch of shit w/ new jerzey devil..they don’t kall me heat for nothin vol. 2 is tha truth…lemme know

12. iLL Change Says:

@ 456

i just traveled the world and saw the Eiffel Tower, the Empire State and the Pyramids. i hope they update CT more, since that’s where i’m at and they dont have alot buildings. in a few months i bet they’ll have a new version with better resolution.

that earthcam shit is crazy yo. you can watche people walking out of stores in NYC with like a 2 second lag. they had snap shots of people waving to the camera. that really is some big brother shit. if that’s independent, i can only imagine what kind of game the gov’t got with this shit.

13. Shanti Says:

@ ill, 456 or whoever

ok so i just downloaded the google earth shit. is earthcam better?

14. Shanti Says:

15. iLL Change Says:

>> nevermind i see. you just go to the earthcam website and you can watch people in whatever cities or whatever.

yeah, isn’t that crazy? i wish i could see my house in GE, but that kinda shit will probably take a while. earthcam ain’t no joke tho. i could be watching you right as i type this.

joking. no stalker

16. 456 Says:

biggumskiller Says:
    July 24th, 2006 at 7:05 pm
    what made the counry turn west was the popularity of snoop dogg
    who dre left out to dry when he broke north and he still hasnt made it up to him

^it was over by then. the west had won. by the time snoop became king the battle was over. dre was pushed out by that dumb nigga suge knight. and if dre never made up for him what the fuck was the chronic II?

17. 456 Says:

That Boss Bitch Says:
    July 24th, 2006 at 7:16 pm
    reggaetonslasher Says:
    July 24th, 2006 at 6:37 pm
    “female rapper Boss also refers to herself as that boss bitch”

I only use to bump “Deeper” that was my shit back in the day!
    but didnt know she use to say “that boss bitch” guess cause I
    only listened to that one track

^yes cause the rest of that album was trash

18. Shanti Says:

yo i love this google earth shit.

19. iLL Change Says:

yo, some dude wrote a review of Onyx’s ‘All We Got Iz Us’ CD on amazon. he gave it 2 outta 5 stars and this is what he wrote —

* This album promotes hate and violence
    * This album justifies the killing of white people
    * This album condones the assassination of the president
    * This album encourages riots and retribution

“This album justifies the killing of white people” i’m white and i’m sitting here laughing at this motherfucker. hahaha

20. 456 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    July 24th, 2006 at 7:33 pm
    @ 456

^yeah. i was addicted that shit for awhile. i found my grandmother’s house in bk, my land in zambia and my the house i grew up in jamaica. shit had me bugging. but i know some of those sattellite pictures are like two years old cause i’m building in zambia and i saw the construction site in the picture was like only the foundation from a year ago.

21. 456 Says:

@shanti, ill

yo you should go to ground zero too. that shit is bugged.

22. iLL Change Says:

@ 456

how did you find your grandma’s house? do you search for somethign specific?

23. Sour D. Says:

“i seen how mad you got at me sour d
    that white stuff really hurt your feelings huh?
    thats not right of me is it ???(mmummmpffffssttt!!!!!!!!)”

sorry homey, didn’t mean to get you all riled up when i didn’t respond right away. some people actually have to make money. and nothing you say offends me. your a stan of someone who posts on a blog. thats just the corniest shit ever right there. keep doing you and fantasizing about the day you get to meet biggums or 50 and imma stay over hear on my grizzly.

“ha ha!!
    he hate that whiteboy shit. Nigga dont wanna be white ha ha!!”

You are a moron. That is all.

24. 456 Says:

nah. i just went down the roads in brooklyn. its another function to include roads.

25. 456 Says:

@ill

nBmore Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 7:25 pm
    Shanti Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 7:22 pm

^LOL.

@ Shanti

^ That’s funny since I work with predominately Blacks, but whateva whateva.

nBmore Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 7:05 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 6:53 pm
    you can’t seem to comprehend how hip hop co-relates to Civil Rights.

if anything hiphop hurt what was left of the civil rights movement……

^ That’s far from the truth. Hip hop was the new voice for the struggle and picked up where civil rights left off. And if it was the truth, why you would you support something that hurts your own people? Oh my bad… it has a good vibe to it…

Welcome to the Minstrel Show…

I didnt know during civil rights ppl were:

1. callin women bitchs & hoes
    2. driving candy paint
    3. rockin grills
    4. talkin broken language
    5. an saggin there jeans with more back stabbin then a meat market

^ That’s not how hip hop was initially and you know that (or at least you should). I can see you make any feeble attempt to evade from the truth. T

29. Shanti Says:

lol @ billz breaking down all of nbmore’s arguments one by one

30. T. Okes Says:

Goddamn, I just skimmed through half these comments. All I have to say is co-sign, Billz. BTW, you workin’ to get part 2 of that duepayer article up soon?

T. Okes Says:

July 24th, 2006 at 8:34 pm

^ Yes sir. Part 2 is done, but I just wanted to make sure people were introduced to DuePayer and got a vibe of what we’re trying to do. I’m gonna send Freco Part 2 this weekend and he’ll post it probably after the weekend.

So stay posted Okes.

32. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Video: Big Sean In The Studio w/ Pharrell Says:

[…] The G.O.O.D. Music artist hits the stu with Billionaire P. Speaking of million dollar checks, how did this guy rape HP and then head on over to Microsoft, and he’s in the studio with a fucking Macbook… Back to business. […]