Stray Shots

boondocks-mixtape.jpg

This looks interesting. It’s hosted by Asheru, dude who did the Boondocks theme song. I’ll definitely be bootlegging that. (Warning: unecessary Quicktime video)

No charges for Eminem.

New Papoose interview.

Nice Mysonne interview and throwback audio

Is Hip Hop’s Audience Really 80% White?

Outkast supposedly turned down Oprah. I don’t know if I buy that considering the source.

Let me find out Loon’s been laying kids out in Harlem.

From MTV’s Mixtape Monday: "I was inspired by the hyphy movement and the crunk movement," Diddy said. "I was like, ‘Yo, New York has a movement that’s been going on here for a long time that maybe people don’t know.’ It’s like the sista of that. Like how crunk is the brother to hyphy, we got a movement..." – Man, Puff you need to shut your mouth and speak for yourself, because you’re starting to sound desperate now.

Re-up Gang and Skillz freestyle goodness

Ransom – Ladies & Gentlemen (Feat. Fabolous) from Pain And Glory.

240 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. KLO Says:

^^^^ No doubt! @coldplay

I been at my desk nappin’ like a mofo. This heat is draining my energy severely. It’s literally 100 degress in MD.

3. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:25 pm
    ” IF YOU AINT GOT NO EQUITY/
    YOU CANT STAND NEXT TO ME ” ALI VEGAS

^ Useless Fact: I heard Ali was Lamar Odom’s cousin

^^^^ That is true Mr. D.Billz! Both reppin South Side Queens (Jamaica Ave)

4. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yo! that group home shit was fiya. good pick

yo seriously Billz, this weather should be illegal.

6. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yea billz its hot as fuck un in jerz too, i didnt even go out on my lunch break.

7. KLO Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:28 pm
    yo! that group home shit was fiya. good pick

^^^^ Yeah man… “95 is yours 2000 is mine” circa 1995 Lil Dapp

Damn I miss hip-hop!

8. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Damn I miss hip-hop

^co-the fuck-sign

9. KLO Says:

In The Wash DC/N.VA/MD metro area, it’s 105 degrees right now…that’s crazy! LOL

10. iceberg slim Says:

I was listenin to money power respect …………does anyone think jada would have been a bier sellin solo star if he never left badboy….

11. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

iceberg slim Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:32 pm

^thats possible. but he wouldnt of had the respect he has now.

eskay Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:29 pm
    yo seriously Billz, this weather should be illegal.

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:29 pm

^ I feel yall pain (pause). And being in B’more it’s already a given that when the temperature goes up, so does the body count. Unlike other urban cities, it aint shit to do. No Black person goes to the Inner Harbor for leisure. Mofos just gonna be walkin’ and drivin’ around lookin’ for trouble.

13. KLO Says:

@ Iceberg Slim….good question…. Looking at Puffy’s track record I would say yeah…BUT some type of shiesty shit would had went down ANYWAYS! (Think of BIG…the talks about him leaving Bad Boy back in the days)

14. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Mofos just gonna be walkin’ and drivin’ around lookin’ for trouble.
    ^this is true, why is it that when it gets hot, theres more crime, has anyone ever studied this strange phenomenom

15. KLO Says:

Speaking of Puffy…

P.Diddy ft. Lori Ann – On Something

16. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

pls dont quote ole boy

17. KLO Says:

LOL ^^^^ @coldplay

18. Shanti Says:

ok what the hell is this “chicken noodle soup” that Puff is talkin ’bout? plus i’ve heard it mentioned on here a few times. let me find out y’all got a lil movement that is worse than snap music up there.

Shanti Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:51 pm

^ Chicken noodle soup, chick chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chick chicken noodle soup… make it rain… now clear it out… now make it rain… now clear it out… lets get it (lets get it) lets get it (lets get it)

I told you Es, you can’t ignore it any longer!

LMAO

20. KLO Says:

^^^^^ Puffy needs to quit!

July 18th, 2006 at 1:38 pm
    Mofos just gonna be walkin’ and drivin’ around lookin’ for trouble.

^ Heat makes you irritable, frustrated, and many other negative feelings associated with it. Combine that with poor people who have no air conditioning in their homes, kids being out of school, and a lack of transportation. *abra cadabra* Murder rate skyrockets.

22. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^whos responsible for this music.

23. Shanti Says:

@ d billz

so is the chicken noodle soup a dance? a song? i mean exactly what is it?whatever it is it sounds wack.

iceberg slim Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:32 pm

^ Possibly. All he had to do was keep rockin’ those shiny suits, do a little dance here and there, make party songs, keep writing Puff verses, and stay away from anything street oriented.

25. tyronebiggums71 Says:

KLO Says:
    July 18th, 2006 at 1:27 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:25 pm
    ” IF YOU AINT GOT NO EQUITY/
    YOU CANT STAND NEXT TO ME ” ALI VEGAS

^ Useless Fact: I heard Ali was Lamar Odom’s cousin

^^^^ That is true Mr. D.Billz! Both reppin South Side Queens (Jamaica Ave)

damn klo beat meto it

and yeah d.billz its like 100 degrees in jersey i was talking to this girl i used to be with yesterday and she is in miami and has been trying to get me to come down there but i keep telling her i wont go to the mia until atleast oct. shits too damn hot for me but i was telling her yesterday that i might as well be in miami if its gonna stay this hot and yes im the one that say i wouldnt be cold in chicago with just a hoodie in oct. anything above 60 makes me sweat LIKE PATRICK EWING i know the ny/nj or atleast basketball fans get what im talking bout. i cant stand the heat nothing worse makes me so damn uncomfortable

Shanti Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 2:06 pm
    @ d billz

^ It’s some club/party shit that they started in Harlem (where I think all the dances and shit start). Chicken Noodle Soup is a club song with a dance that goes along with it that the kids and teens be doing. Then you got the whole Tone Wop shit, which is also a club/party song with a dance that goes with it (I can’t lie, that Tone Wop shit is fresh). It’s no different then what they were doing a few years ago with the Harlem Shake (originally called the Al B.).

27. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 18th, 2006 at 2:07 pm
    iceberg slim Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 1:32 pm

yeah but like jada says

” why you think you man die/
    more money than respect/
    and it wasnt even close it was by a landslide “

>>let me find out y’all got a lil movement that is worse than snap music up there.

look, it ain’t no “movement” I don’t know who paid off all these websites to actually co-sign that shit, but I don’t know ANYBODY, not one real live person who has co-signed that bullshit. I’m sure there are some cornballs in Harlem doing it, but they have nothing to do with the rest of us, and in my opinion should be tried for treason.

that is all

29. Shanti Says:

^^lol. eskay i just used the word “movement” to upset you a little.

30. iLL Change Says:

wuddup everybody, i just got done reading 100 comments. Biggs said some funny ass shit. i’m about to check out that Ransom joint since Ty keeps hypin’ him.

Shanti Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 2:15 pm

^^lol. eskay i just used the word “movement” to upset you a little.

^ Mission accomplished. And I still think he was the one who conspired to have the Loaded Lux “Tone Wop” video removed from YouTube. That song was one of my guilty pleasures.

32. iLL Change Says:

what’s good Shanti, D. Billz, es

*still wondering what happened to kween* (no stalker)

33. Born7Allah Says:

@tyrone biggums
    Knowledge comes first then us get wise from it then u get understandind. Ex. You get a book that the knowledge readi it that how u get wise then u understand. Get it. That aply to all thing. And that other dude who said check out plato and aristotle I have to see where you’re head at. Them dudes was faggots ,not my opinion but fact. They got they’re knowledge from the blackman god then try to change shit and make u think they god(greek mythology) am I lyin whiteboy,naaa god don’t lie. I wrote what I wrote earlier,I knew some of u wouldn’t get it. Yall stuck on that religious shit . Read it again then get back to me. Peace

34. Shanti Says:

whatup ill…sure you aren’t a stalker? j/k

What up iLL Change.

36. SOSA 420 Says:

KLO Says:

July 18th, 2006 at 11:19 am
    New Shit from da Clispe

The Clipse “Dope Dealers Dream” (these niggas are a phucking problem…especially Pusha T)

________________________________________________
    Clipse are killin it for real….heard this track on the “We Got the Remix” MIXTAPE……

MOST ANTICIPATED THIS YEAR:
    1.NAS
    2.THE CLIPSE
    3.LUPE
    4.GAME

37. SOSA 420 Says:

& BUDDENS TOO!!

38. King Tim III Says:

Born 7,

I posed the question to you not; T Biggums. The example you gave was not a good one. Reading a book(knowledge) does not make one wise. UNDERSTANDING what you read may give someone wisdom on a particular subject matter.

Ex. One can read a book on quantum physics from front to back. but if they did not comprehend (understand) its content, how can that make them wise?

39. the Landlord Says:

*most anticipated CD*
    Raekwon – OBCL2

40. SOSA 420 Says:

Yea, true for sure…I just don’t think it will happen this year