Loose Ends

jay-z-pharrell.jpg

Damn, a whole truckload of music leaked this week.

Pharrell ft. Jay-Z – Young Girl

Ludacris ft. Pharrell – Money Maker

Saigon – Bad Mind

Fabolous – Mr. Me Too freestyle

Rick Ross – Pots and Pans

Rick Ross – Where My Money

Papoose – The 1.5 Million Dollar Man (whole mixtape)

Obviously I don’t care about some of these songs, but I figured since I had ’em, I’d post ’em. More to come…

304 Responses to “Loose Ends”

Yup

2. skinnykennyp Says:

So close

3. Boosie Says:

rick ross- shits disgusting b

4. Plug inc Says:

Obviously I don’t care about some of these songs,
    —–
    I wonder which ones……..*sarcasm*

5. benhameen Says:

your still the man eskay even if the ruling class never got a post for the big mixtape…

6. clanny Says:

cant wait for rick ross’ port of miami 8august.

7. tyronebiggums71 Says:

YO THAT LAW LIBRARY 3 IS SICK

AND ANYONE KNOW IF SAI IS PLANNING ON DROPPING A NEW MIXTAPE SOON BEFORE HIS ALBUM ?

8. KLO Says:

You on it today Eskay! You got all that heat!

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

AND THE SAIGON LINK KEEP SAYING NO MORE FREE SLOTS

10. KLO Says:

Man this sh*t is funny!

This is suppose to be a roasted towards Emmet Smith….Jamie Foxx is the hosted….check it out!

11. tha future Says:

thanks for the look out on those new joints eskay….im really feelin that papoose mixtape and pharrell and jay-z songs.

check out my myspace and leave a comment of what yall think:

KLO… I saw that on PPV back when I had bootleg cable. The funniest shit was when Guy Torry was crackin’ on Jason Kidd’s son. Talkin’ about the little dude’s cranium n’ shit. It was fucked up but I died laughin’. Then Jamie Foxx was rippin’ into the other comedian Doug Williams, talkin’ about this lame jokes n’ shit. I’ve never seen a roast before that, but that damn sure took the cake.

13. tyronebiggums71 Says:

OK FINALLY GOT THE SAI-DIDDY LINK TO WORK

14. clanny Says:

@eskay,yesterday,someone posted the whole upcoming pharell album with that song feat. JAY-Z
    at the defjam message boards(joe budden).

15. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

damn it was toture listening to that song waiting for Jay to come in. *Argfff*

16. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:56 pm

^^^^ “I’m your conscience!” “I really wanna do a movie with you, Jamie Foxx” “My jokes are lame” LMAO! That n*gga Doug Williams was madd corny!

17. spotrusherz Says:

wow if i hear that new outkast joint one more time im murking someone

18. KLO Says:

^^^^ LMAO @ spotrusherz! I see you not feeling that shit, huh fam?

19. Plug inc Says:

KLO, This is the funnies part. Jeff ross is nuts.

KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:01 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:56 pm

^ Lol, I’m mad the clip you posted only played 36 seconds of it. You probably gotta YouTube it so that you can see the Guy Torry part. Hilarious.

21. spotrusherz Says:

yeah mang especially the chorus is killing me, come on b that shit is sooooo corny

22. KLO Says:

^^^^^^ Yo, I’m dying here at work! LMAO! Jeff Ross is crazy!

23. Boosie Says:

yeah Jeff ross killed it, especially when he said monique was a football player for the cowboys. I was happy when he said that, cause she gets on my nerves.

If she was so comfortable in her skin about being fat, it shouldnt have affected her.

24. luis Says:

WTF…….GARBAGE SONGS, ALL except the luda song…….he DID NOT NEED Pharell on that song BUT it is what it is ……DAMN hip hop is runing on empty meng!

25. KLO Says:

“Troy Aikman wanted to be here but he had a concussion opening up his invitation” LOL!

26. Nasir Says:

GOOD LOOOKS

27. Boosie Says:

luis,

whats meng mean?

28. Plug inc Says:

More Jeff Ross

29. Plug inc Says:

I’m gonna see if i can find some stand up he got because after seein these, I put him in my top ten funniest comedians

30. spotrusherz Says:

meng, mang, mayne is how scarface pronounces man and that’s gully

31. tyronebiggums71 Says:

PLUG – HE IS THE SMALL DOG IN THAT WHERES MY DOG AT SHOW TRACY MORGAN IS THE BIG DOG THE LITTLE DOG IS JEFFREY ROSS AND HE IS ONE FUNNY MOTHERFUCKER

32. nBmore Says:

clanny Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 12:50 pm
    cant wait for rick ross’ port of miami 8august.

^^yea that Rick Ross joint gonna be tight!!!

33. KLO Says:

@ Plug and TYB yo, that white boy is madd funny! LOL

34. nBmore Says:

Fabolous – Mr. Me Too freestyle

This is ok…..
    But JAE MILLS killed this beat!!!!!

35. nation of thugacation Says:

luda must have an album coming out, i think GILLE DA KID aswell. cuz shit been leaking, and mad interviews been dropping this week

36. D Brown11 Says:

Any new Nas?

37. nation of thugacation Says:

^ oh pharrel is everywhere aswell

38. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:30 pm
    Fabolous – Mr. Me Too freestyle

This is ok…..
    But JAE MILLS killed this beat!!!!!

WHERE DO YOU KEEP HEARING JAE MILLZ ? HE ONLY HAS MIXTAPES OUT AN I T HOUGHT YOU DONT LISTEN TO MIXTAPES?

39. nation of thugacation Says:

*pharrell
    of course, in addition to the ones already stated

40. D Brown11 Says:

41. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>I don’t know if it’s been said before but Pharell is tryin to go with his MJ steez lately

I was just saying the other day that I could hear MJ singing that “Number 1” song.

42. Plug inc Says:

Is that verse Kanye spit on “number 1” crack? We be debatin on that in the hood for like 2 weeks now. I think its hot

“you dont be all up in my face, a, a, a, you dont be all up in my space a, a, a, you dont be all up on my space wa, wa, wa”

43. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Pharrell is killin’ me on that collab with Jay! His singing is almost comical.

44. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:32 pm

My homeboys be havin dem mixtapes round da way…….
    I never said I dont listen to mixtapes I just dont like buyin dem bcus of the talkin. I got some new down south mixtapes, juel santana an this new jim jones joint. Lil boosie got a new joint ima get this weekend an BG’s joint

45. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

I feel u nBmore! Kay Slay is the king of messing up a good mixtape with a whole lotta talking thru the records!

Yo, I was playin’ that Rae mixtape on the way to work today (downloaded it this morning) and that joint is crack thus far. I’ve only made it track #8 and I fucks with it heavy.

47. Plug inc Says:

Track 8 was on that ole Clue mix tape.

Jamz & nBmore… I don’t like the talkin’ either but what yall fail to understand is that DJ’s have to do that so that no one will still their exclusives and put them on their own mixtapes. It’s some shady ass DJ’s out there who claim they got the joints first and puttin’ them on their mixtapes. Don’t get me wrong, most DJ’s overdo that shit. Green Lantern is kinda moderate with it. Plus nobody can fuck with his blends so most people know it’s him. Slay and the rest of those mofos just get on my nerves.

49. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

I dont know if that nas an rae joint is on that mixtape but NAS KILLED THAT JOINT!!! plus he shouted dem BMORE KILLAZ

50. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

you already said that

51. Plug inc Says:

^ it is

“still their exclusives”

^ Steal their exclusives… my bad.

That’s what happens when you type how you talk.

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:46 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:43 pm

^ I’ma find out today when I get in the whip.

54. D Brown11 Says:

Renaldo Balkman is decent

55. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:46 pm

Thats not really my problem. My problem is da song selections that go from HOT to COLD that leave you fastforwarding at the worst tyme when u parkin lot pimpin!!!!

56. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>plus he shouted dem BMORE KILLAZ

Lmao…….is that the only thing you care about that whole song?

57. Lili Says:

# Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

I was just saying the other day that I could hear MJ singing that “Number 1″ song.

Yea..I start thinking about “Rock With You” for some reason when I hear that song.

58. D Brown11 Says:

# Lili Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:51 pm

# Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

Im glad it wasn’t just me

Lili Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:51 pm
    # Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 1:36 pm

^ He was going for that 80’s feel and judging from yall responses it looks like he succeeded. I’m an 80’s head and I love those old drums and odd quirks in the song.

60. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Yeah Billz, I know about the theivery that goes on amongst the DJs, but dayum! Just use a prerecorded signature to put your stamp on the mix! Also, if these dudes really “mixed” instead of just playing one song after another, it would be more difficult to steal the tracks? I like DJ Dirty Harry’s mixes!

61. nBmore Says:

Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:42 pm

I HAD THIS KAY SLAY JOINT BAC IN DA DAY……
    This nigga argued with CLUE thru da WHOLE!!!!!! mixtape

that shit sounds like a tribute to Prince to me

63. nBmore Says:

Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:52 pm

DIRTY HARRY MIXTAPES BE FIRE!!!

eskay Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:54 pm
    that shit sounds like a tribute to Prince to me

^ … which is, the 80’s!

*does Jewish man voice from Coming to America* ahh kha!

65. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Billz got thataway

66. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

my bad I meant to say skip to the previous thread

67. D Brown11 Says:

A tribute to Prince huh explain the dancing

68. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:53 pm
    Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 1:42 pm

I HAD THIS KAY SLAY JOINT BAC IN DA DAY……
    This nigga argued with CLUE thru da WHOLE!!!!!! mixtape
    ————————————————-
    Shyt like that makes me mad! I will slap my least favorite DJ!!!

69. Boosie Says:

kay slay gotta be the most annoying, I mean do you have to screa DAMN damn, on the hottest part of the song? every single time. I dont really listen to mixtapes cause most of them are wack. They might have about 2-3 songs that actually have a replay value of 2 times plus.

70. D Brown11 Says:

mixtapes are food for hiphop

71. nBmore Says:

Member hiphop had weed songs like crazy thats shit is missin from hiphop now. Niggaz dont even make weed songz no more. I think the last joint that was hot was styles joint……

72. KLO Says:

In my opinion, the white boy Big Mike is the best mixtape DJ in the game right now.

73. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Afroman did a track about weed not too long ago, didn’t he?????

74. nBmore Says:

Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:12 pm
    Afroman did a track about weed not too long ago, didn’t he?????

IM talkin somebody worth listenin to not Afroman……..

75. nBmore Says:

Shane Mosley TKO’d Fernando Vargas in February. Vargas says a head butt swelled his eye. Mosley begs to differ. What’s certain: Their rematch will tell a different story

^^This gona be a good fight!!!

76. 813 Says:

good lookin on tha pap mixtape eskay

77. Boosie Says:

but afroman is just as nice as lil flip though.

78. Boosie Says:

lol T.O. got a new book out and he said that the relationship soured cause mcnabb cursed at him in the huddle. LMAO LMAO. Thats some sensitive shit b. It’s football kid. Get over it.

79. nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:19 pm
    but afroman is just as nice as lil flip though.

U never post anybody u bumpin!!!
    Who u got up in da whip or house?

80. Boosie Says:

I’ll listen to new stuff on the computer but in the house and whip, its mainly old stuff like HNIC, old wu, killah priest. I just cant get into listening to all types of rap, cause I know who I like. I dont mind listening to those joints over and over again.

I’m bout to wile out and do some pushups right outside of my cubicle. Bored as fuck in here.

82. spotrusherz Says:

everyday i need an ounce and a half
    s.p. the only flow-er that you know with a bounce and a half

83. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

on allhiphop they said sisqo is coming back out of the closet. Do you rep him in murdaland? lol. How can baltimore call themselves murdaland when new orleans, philly and detroit and camden been taking that crown for the past few years?

84. spotrusherz Says:

and i’d rather roll something up cause if im sober, dog
    i just might flip grab my guns and hold something up

85. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Man, Afroman ain’t no rapper, he just talkin’ ish!

Oh yeah, speaking of ish…the betuncut.com website it up and running 4 anybody that gives a dayum! Now, you can get your T & A on all day long, instead of just at 3 a.m. in the morning!

86. tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:19 pm
    but afroman is just as nice as lil flip though.

man fuck that afroman’s nicer atleast dudes funny, but dont get it twisted he aint good for shit but a laugh, i mean front all you want everyone knows they were laughing they ass off when they first heard because i got high

87. nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    nbmore,

NOOOO we dont rep sisqo………
    We been murdaland b4 all dem cities.

88. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>We been murdaland b4 all dem cities.

Is that something to be proud of?

89. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:33 pm
    and i’d rather roll something up cause if im sober, dog
    i just might flip grab my guns and hold something up

styles do be dropping them weed gems like crazy but my all time favorite is still pac’s

” i smoke a blunt to take the pain out/
    and if i wasnt high id probably try to blow my brain out ”

90. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

nBmore, don’t be frontin kid…u know u was jammin to that Sisqo Thong Song shyt back in the day…LOL!

91. spotrusherz Says:

” i smoke a blunt to take the pain out/
    and if i wasnt high id probably try to blow my brain out ”

^^ word.

92. nBmore Says:

Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:37 pm

^^^Middlefinga to da haterz!!

93. spotrusherz Says:

hey, yo dun spark the phillie
    so I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas

94. nBmore Says:

smiff & wesssun “Da shinin” whole joint u can smoke 2

95. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

Say “I” if you have ever heard flip cd. I dont think most of you marks have being that half you niggas dont listen to souf music. also everyone clownin flips pockets but 85% of these fake ass rappers never had money to lose. At least flip had it then lost it.

Question who has more money: buddens or flip? Buddens drives a ford festiva. I seen it on you tube. the niggas was sayin he wanna be low key. Nigga please. Low key niggas drive taurases or intrepids no 85 festivas. the nigga last video was in German

2nd question: whos has more money, flip or pap? Last i heard mix tapes were free…..

96. spotrusherz Says:

weed is knowledge, cause it makes me think
    i pick anatomy and hem reality like jah
    Rastas read the bible, after puffin sensimillia
    and the seeds it gets me high to fly, I ain’t bullshittin
    you can ask bill clinton, he could verify that

97. Dumb Nigga Says:

Lmao @ Plug bringing up Buddens….

F.Y.I. Flip sucks

Have you heard the leak for I Need Mine……ouch that shit sucks!

98. Vince (attila) Says:

New State Prop. mixtape dropped as well… so far it’s flying low under the radar, but I got it.. and it’s your typical, philly flow. Nothing remarkable sadly.

State Property\(2006) The Gang Is All Here

99. spotrusherz Says:

^^who cares. talking about other people’s money = homo.

100. KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    nbmore,

^^^^ I thought DC/MD (PG County) / N.VA (703) area have that crown for 05-06′?

101. spotrusherz Says:

State Property\(2006) The Gang Is All Here

^^ i need to hear this, beans is one of my favorite rappers right now

102. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

so I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas

Having ones mid on any nigga= homo

Spotrusherz= homo

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:35 pm

July 14th, 2006 at 2:29 pm
    nbmore,

^ We’ve been called that, not just for the crime rate, but also because of the name of the state: Maryland = Murdaland

Charm City = Harm City aka The Savage aka Bodymore aka… you get the point.

Nothin’ to be proud of, just a moment of clarity.

104. spotrusherz Says:

rap fans these days know so much about rapper’s soundscans, cars, jewelry and bank accounts that they dont have any space left in their little pea brains to learn or care about the history of the music

spotrusherz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:47 pm

State Property\(2006) The Gang Is All Here

^^ i need to hear this, beans is one of my favorite rappers right now

^ I’m a State Prop fan (they’re better as a group). Where can I hear it?

106. nation of thugacation Says:

DEJA VU VIDEO:

107. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Anybody heard that new Field Mob? As much stuff as they were saying about NY rap music, I hope their album lives up expectations?

108. tyronebiggums71 Says:

plug – unfortunitly I

like i said my weed carrier is huge on g-unit and down south trash ( and i say the purposely cause he doesnt like outkast scarface bun b. not even t.i. he likes lil flip young jeezy chamiliionaire and all that shit )

second who cares how much money the all have but ed lover said lil flip said he was hurting. so i take that as lil flip is hurting

also that buddens pic was before his album dropped, but whatever whatever whatever

109. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:50 pm
    DEJA VU VIDEO:

yo ive been waiting to see this i heard beyonce lost some weight and is looking right and i heard they have hov smacking her ass and shit

110. the Landlord Says:

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:18 pm

^^This gona be a good fight!!!
    —————————-

…Vargas is a beast…i believe dude actually LIKES to fight…like he would fight for free with no gloves on….against a lion…..in the dark…

111. nation of thugacation Says:

ty… shes got cum on her back and shes doign that ceisure shit. song is dreadful, and jayu seems to care less that shes throwing herself at him.. fuck it, hes not even paying attention when hes rapping.. got some slow eyed action happening (hov needs to hop off bigs dick lol)

112. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:43 pm
    weed is knowledge, cause it makes me think
    i pick anatomy and hem reality like jah
    Rastas read the bible, after puffin sensimillia
    and the seeds it gets me high to fly, I ain’t bullshittin
    you can ask bill clinton, he could verify that

damn beat me too it i was gonna get on some keith murrary shit

Dumb Nigga Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:44 pm
    Lmao @ Plug bringing up Buddens….

F.Y.I. Flip sucks

Have you heard the leak for I Need Mine……ouch that shit sucks!

I KEEP TRYING TO TELL EVERYONE I GET PROVOKED BY THE 3 OR 4 HATERS ABOUT BUDDENS ALL THE TIME, ITS NOT ME BRINGING HIM UP USUALLY

Vince (attila) Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:45 pm

State Property\(2006) The Gang Is All Here

IS OSCHINO ON IT ? IF SO GET ME THAT SHIT NOW, OSCHINO IS THAT DUDE

113. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

——-
    Please

114. tyronebiggums71 Says:

the Landlord Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:51 pm
    nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:18 pm

^^This gona be a good fight!!!
    —————————-

YEAH I GET THAT SAME FEELING I THINK VARGAS IS A FUCKING ANIMAL

115. Boosie Says:

ROFLMAO oh man I falling out the chair b on this one. I never even seen a ford festiva.

116. nation of thugacation Says:

^ so what… i dont get whats your point

117. nation of thugacation Says:

ty, i think boosie needs a novel

118. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:52 pm

I DONT SEE HOW IS IS DICK RIDING HOV IS THIS VIDEO BUT WATEVER WHATEVER WHATEVER, BUT HE IS MOST DEFINTELY STRAIGHT PIMPING BE IN THIS VIDEO ITS QUITE HYSTERICAL SHE LOOKS DAMN GOOD PUT PROBABLY COULD USE TO PUT A LITTLE OF THAT WEIGHT BACK ON

the Landlord Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:51 pm
    nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 2:18 pm

^^This gona be a good fight!!!
    —————————-

^ LMAO! I’m at work dyin’ off that. Yo, that mofo Myorga from Nicuargua (sp) is a tough competitor. But Oscar floored his ass with that body shot. Barrels of laughs.

120. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:03 pm
    ty, i think boosie needs a novel

I DONT GOT IT IN ME TODAY, ITS FRIDAY IM HIGH AS HELL AT WORK TRYING TO GET ME ASS OUT OF HERE BUT AGAIN I DIDNT BRING HIM UP. I SWEAR YOU PEOPLE TALK ABOUT BUDDENS MORE THAN ANYONE INCLUDING 40 CENT, MAD PEOPLE ON HERE QUOTE HIM AND PEOPLE ACT LIKE IM THE ONLY FAN AND THE 4 HATERS CANT MAKE ONE POST WITHOUT HATING ON THE KID I GUESS THEY ARE THREATENED

” AND YOU WONDER WHY I BE ON MY SHIT/
    THERES A WAITING LIST JUST TOO JUMP ON MY DICK “

121. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Lili if your out here, I gotta say that your verbal jousting skills marked by interest and enthusiasm. You go girl….

122. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

Bump what yall talkin bout… The AKA’s convention is going on downtown and I’m trying to get me some out of town bootay! If you don’t know who they are, step ya game up.

123. tyronebiggums71 Says:

” Aiyyo, I got a slight problem I smoke weed too much
    Knees buckle the fuck up when I’m splittin my dutch
    Back up back up! Ain’t nobody hittin for free
    It’s just E Doubl-E, Keith Murray, and me
    It cost twenty if you’re down with it
    Aiyyo son I ride around with my hooptie tinted
    to ride around blitted
    Cause I be feenin for that pookie
    I smoke the good shit, save the backyard boogie for all groupies “

124. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

What it do, Alien

Vince (attila) Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 2:45 pm

State Property\(2006) The Gang Is All Here

IS OSCHINO ON IT ? IF SO GET ME THAT SHIT NOW, OSCHINO IS THAT DUDE

^ Yo, dude had the best verses on SP 2 album. Especially that one joint he did by himself. That would be in my whip right now but I played it so much that it skips. You know SP had like 4 videos off that album but most of yall probably only saw 2 of ’em.

Young Gunz – Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop

Peedi Crakk – Fuckin’ With Us

Beans feat. ODB – When You Hear That

Oschino & Sparks feat. Young Chris – Want Me Back

The last 3 you had to catch on Uncut (R.I.P.) If yall can find them shits though, holla at me.

126. Boosie Says:

yeah foekist,

aka’s stuck up pretty girls. But now I’m seeing changes in the organizations. They used to have high standards, but I’m seeing some fat ugly bitches caught up in the mix. Just because you got “good” hair and light skin dont mean that you belong.

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:09 pm

128. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

foe, whats up kid, yesterday I was on my Alien ish, sprinkled with a lil 5%, metaphysics to the core…I had Billz, and Ty ridin shotgun in the space ship!

129. Sour D. Says:

billz, ty, or anyone with half descent hiphop taste, hows that jay and pharell? i got no speakers at my desk at work and am trying to make a cd for the piff mission after work.

130. Sour D. Says:

also, hows that saigon?

July 14th, 2006 at 3:11 pm
    yeah foekist,

^ Standards for Greek (Egyptian… do your homework) organizations have went down years ago. They don’t uphold the legacy of the founders and they do too much dumb shit. Those shits are like collegiate gangs now, especially for the fellas. Plus Masonry birthed all of those orgs and most don’t even know what they’re joining.

132. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Yo, I’m smokin herbals till it hurts you
    I keep your daughter way out past her curfew
    Hard far from commercial

We don’t give a fuck when we smoked out
    In the land that’s doped out [it’s like that?] no doubt
    From this bomb weed, I cock from the streets
    Get you open like buttcheeks, from girls who be freaks
    Aiyyo, can I be SWV?

You the One nigga
    Rap Shogun, yes E the one
    Yo, I’m rollin with a forty pack of niggaz
    Get my weed from BRANSON cause his sack’s bigger
    Yo give me dap nigga
    What I clap lyrically tap call back
    Ferocious causin comatoses to collapse
    So chinky eyed I see people wavin on a map
    I make it hotter than your thermostats (beep beep beep beep)
    Bomb MC’s with rough megahertz so call me
    Funk Doctor verbal starburst, lyrical expert
    Your boombox better form a union
    Cause I leave your circus overworked, word bond
    Niggaz front like they want it
    But I be in the five hundred with E steadily gettin blunted
    Damn nigga you cool at what you spittin
    So why you holdin the blunt so long politickin
    Huh, I ace them blunts with the technician
    of electrician, I don’t got a pot to piss in
    But still spend my last on hyrdroglycerin
    I keep it live no jive rollin Dutches
    that’s Masters like the Furious Five
    I, keep your crew chinky eyed, for bitches actin dog
    (Can you hit it from the back?) Why not, while we toke on this

I smoked with a lot of college, students
    Most of em, wasn’t graduatin and they knew it
    You know the weed slang? Yeah boy I speak it fluent
    I light your college dorm with my entourage from Newark
    Bigger they come, harder they fall
    That goes for, knuckleheads, MC’s, pussy walls and all
    I lit my first L before I started to crawl
    I got my ass whupped when I had my first brawl
    But things changed since I was twelve years old
    I specialize in wreckin mics and area codes
    Now, PPP the kinda niggaz that’ll bug witcha
    Smoke bud witcha, later on stick a sluginya
    Everything that’s like green ain’t the bomb bitch
    I got different forms to make you lose your calm bitch
    Read my lips, you ain’t hittin unless you got
    Ten on it, get on it, or get the fuck out my cypher

You ready to roll this weed up?
    Whateva man
    You ready to rob this niga?
    Whateva man
    You ready to fuck bitch?
    Whateva man
    You ready to guzzle this liquor?
    Whateva man

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:13 pm

^ Word. In that mofo with my feet up switchin’ stations.

Ty Biggs… Yo, that video was funny as hell for that Meth and Red song.

I had all this shit I wanted to put into a stray shots post, and now that I sit down to do it, I forgot everything…

I’m fucking shot

136. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

SourD, that jay-z shit sounded like a 2007, beatles song.

137. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D.BILLZ – YEAH THOSE SONG FROM STAE PROPERTY MADE ME A BLIEVR AND I AINT HEARD MUCH SINCE, BUT DUDES A PROBLEM FOR REAL

Sour D. Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:13 pm

^ I’m at work and every time I click on the link it says that it’s gov’t restricted so I didn’t get to peep it. Bastids.

139. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>^ Damn, a whole bunch of lightskin, bougie heffas in one area at the same time. Is this in The D?

Yizzirrr

140. KLO Says:

@ Eskay, yo what did you think about that Roots jump off?

141. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>Standards for Greek (Egyptian… do your homework) organizations have went down years ago. They don’t uphold the legacy of the founders and they do too much dumb shit. Those shits are like collegiate gangs now, especially for the fellas. Plus Masonry birthed all of those orgs and most don’t even know what they’re joining.

I’m in a Greek org myself. They ALL have floated away from what they were founded upon, but so be it.

142. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I’m fucking shot

^That kid bayan took you off you A game play,
    “took you outta your zone like a nigga with a handle”

143. Boosie Says:

144. nBmore Says:

I wanna hear how JR writer come with this new cd
    This nigga be spittin!!!!

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:15 pm

^ “I peep the whole floor like I’m Magic / throwin’ no-look bullets through your cabbage”

July 14th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

^ You obviously haven’t been to B’more yet.

147. Boosie Says:

Rampage is said to be coming back or some shit like that, so does he take hell rell’s place as the ugliest nigga out?

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:17 pm

^ Alpha? Kappa? Omega? Sigma? Iota?

149. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>I’m not trying to hate but Detroit has some of the most ghettoest hoes besides new orleans.

I guess… But it’s females from all over the nation here this weekend. I know it’s this one from Houston that I’ve never met in person that I heard got a ridonkulous boo-tae… Tryin to see what she talm bott

150. the Landlord Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

July 14th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

^ You obviously haven’t been to B’more yet.

————————–

….or Oakland….

151. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

July 14th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

^ You obviously haven’t been to B’more yet.

^^^^ I feel you fam! I feel you! (had a B’more broad)

152. nBmore Says:

The Game will strip one of them fuckin ass niggas butt naked and rob they punk ass, this is Los Angeles. I never had a tongue ring, but I eat pussys!”

Game is on a career roller coaster……….

153. Boosie Says:

But like I said. Yall aint seen nothing till you fuck with a new orleans broad. I mean got damn. even the suburban type females is ghetto.

KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:21 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:19 pm

July 14th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

^ You obviously haven’t been to B’more yet.

^^^^ I feel you fam! I feel you! (had a B’more broad)

^ Yeah, all the chicks I meet here now be from somewhere else. I leave the local heffas alone. Where are you from Klo?

>>^That kid bayan took you off you A game play,
    “took you outta your zone like a nigga with a handle”

nah it was the 9 Heinekens and 4:00 bedtime last night. I see Landlord is over there handling the light work anyway.

156. KLO Says:

I’m born and rasied in Brooklyn, NY…Reside in the Northern VA (Wash DC / Maryland area now though. I be hitting B-more up sometimes.

157. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^hoes are the same throughout the World, they have one Universal cause, and thats to add to the demise of the Family structure.

^men are hoes too.

KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:26 pm

^ Damn, I know the adjustment from BK to VA musta been crazy.

Iight, chow time maggots.

159. nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:22 pm

After that katrina mess I aint touchin a N.O, broad
    U hear bout the girl with 2 feet on 1 leg ha ha!!!

160. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:15 pm
    Ty Biggs… Yo, that video was funny as hell for that Meth and Red song.

YEAH THAT SHIT WAS DOPE

AAND WE DONT NEED TO DISCUSS HOW DOPE MUDDY WATERS IS ON A WHOLE

SOUR D. – THE SAIGON TRACK IS STRAIGHT NOTHING CRAZY BUT ITS HOT

AND I STARTED TO TRY TO LISTEN TO THE JAY PHARELL SONG BUT COULDNT GET THROUGH PHARELLL SO I RAN TO GO PIFF REAL QUICK AND HAVENT ATTEMPTED IT AGAIN

161. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

thats not funny dog, I would expect that from a nine yr old but coming from you I shouldnt be surprised.

162. iLL Change Says:

what i wanna know is why EVERYBODY IS GETTING PHARRELL ON THEIR SONGS. he’s a skateboarding faggot and his beats are wack. and he’s gay.

163. problamz Says:

how the hell do i download the whole songs…everytime I do it…it comes up with some program i dont’ have, what program do I need so I can listen to the tracks

164. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:28 pm
    KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:26 pm

^ Damn, I know the adjustment from BK to VA musta been crazy.

^^^^ Man, hell yeah! It’s all love, but these nigga out here…are “different” I could say this though, The Metro Area has some of the baddest broads in the country….for real!

165. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

*MAKES ANNOYIN SCREECHING NOISE AND THROWS UP PINKY*

166. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:18 pm

detroit hoes genally act booshee like they rich

167. iLL Change Says:

wow, did Jay-Z really just rhyme “thing” with “thing”? i guess Rick Ross’s flow is rubbing off on him. and why did he say all his words with that gay accent? him & Pharrell lookin’ for some young males if you ask me…

168. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

chuuch

169. Diplomatic Says:

lol pharell is like an off key micheal jackson

170. Boosie Says:

A lot of these bigger cities dont have too much balance. To find the best type of girl you gots to go like 20-30 minutes outside the city to find some decent females. Cause a lot of these girls want to prove just how hood they can get, and then the hood hoes want to prove just how pretty they can be by doing it real extra with the hairdo’s and nails. Then it gets convoluted, and sometimes you dont know who is who. But if you met your girlfriend at a club, then thats not a good look. lol.

171. nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:30 pm
    nbmore,

yea that was some wendy williams shit…..

172. nBmore Says:

I like me a hood bitch like kesha cole!!!!
    I aint into them sqaure bitches…..

173. Boosie Says:

I like me a hood bitch like kesha cole!!!!
    I aint into them sqaure bitches…..

lol, maybe I will see you on maury someday.

174. iLL Change Says:

i’m mad late and i don’t wanna read through 100 comments right now, but did y’all hear the diss GDK just released goin’ @ Lil’ Wayne? he said Baby had wifed Trina before and some other shit, but i don’t wanna listen to it right now.

175. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

Square boppers got more since. I’m looking for a lightskinned L7 broad myself. Hood bitches are a dime a dozen.

176. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:34 pm

^^^u didnt hear KILLA CAM say jz like jordan on da wizards
    HA HA!!!

177. 456 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:34 pm

^i don’t feel the song either but damn cat why you all in they mouth?

178. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:40 pm

THATS OLD BG said that on his DISS!!!!
    “the triggerman”

179. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

I dont wanna start another jaz arguement but he has not said anything remotely nice out of the last 8 songs he’s been on

180. nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:40 pm
    I like me a hood bitch like kesha cole!!!!
    I aint into them sqaure bitches…..

lol, maybe I will see you on maury someday.

jacki-o type broad
    ha ha!!!

lmao @ everybody asking if reggaetonslasher really made the comment in my sig..

182. Boosie Says:

yeah I’m not really too interested if jay comes out with another album. I just feel like when you step out the game for a while, its hard to come back. Just like ball.

183. nBmore Says:

Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:42 pm

U JUS NOTICIN THIS SHIT………….

184. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

Yeah, well when you’re nice for so long, you develop a reputation, and you are then able to get away with doing subpar stuff. Kinda like how people were still buying Jordans when some of them were ugly, just because they are Jordans. Or like a Rolls Royce can be ugly as heck (I’m trying to stop cussing so much) and people (especially NIGGAS) will buy it just because its a $300k whip.

185. iLL Change Says:

>> ^i don’t feel the song either but damn cat why you all in they mouth?

it’s all of you Nah Right regulars faults. since so many of you like Jay-Z & i like NaS, you’re always sayin’ “well, have you listened to this Jay song and that Jay song?” “Hov came nice on that verse there.” and then i listen to “Hustlin’ Remix” and “Young Girl” and he’s not saying anything ill. “Young Girl” could be a single and Jay is gonna come with that verse? i mean, you heard how NaS rhymed on his single. need i say more?

186. nBmore Says:

Tru dat im not seeing what others are seeing in jz recent verses

187. spotrusherz Says:

reggie is the king of weed songs matter fact im a bump muddy waters right now, thats one of my all time favorite joints

also anyone feeling that new mc eiht album, im a big fan, his shit is excellent to blaze to. that hoodrat discussion just made me think of one of his songs

“i cant fuck with a proper bitch, cause she wants me to save her, i can’t flow
    i’d rather fucks with a hood rat, cause the bitch is much cheaper so here we go”

whats with all the pharrell hate, he’s doing his thing, im sure hes very sorry for not being a stereotypical white tee, baggy jeans, fitted cap, crack slingin rapper

188. Boosie Says:

but ill change,

you just coming outta of nowhere trying to make your point. That nas jayz argument has been deaded for a while now. I think people are over that at this point in time, since its been discussed for like 30 times now.

189. spotrusherz Says:

# iLL Change Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:48 pm

>> ^i don’t feel the song either but damn cat why you all in they mouth?

^^ that makes no sense, money has hundreds of dope songs to check out why would you judge him by only his newest shit? you mean to tell me you never heard d’evils, you must love me, song cry etc?

190. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

do you like a khia type broad? Babs type broad? Mysterious(rapper on making the band) type broad?

191. nBmore Says:

im waitin to hear a jz/nas track where they both are going HARD!!! so that we can JUDGE on who’s better. But of course Jz will not go B4 nas on a track (I guarantee this)

192. 456 Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:51 pm
    but ill change,

^oooohh. simple hatred. thanks boosie for clearing that up.

193. nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    nbmore,

NOOOOOOOO
    Naw dem sexy hoodrats
    Keisha cole
    Foxy brown an etc

194. nBmore Says:

I HEARD JEEZY & ROSS GONA BE ON NAS NEW JOINT!!!!

195. 456 Says:

FOXY BROWN?!? Good Lord!

196. Boosie Says:

I have seen pics of keisha cole that make me turn my head, but then I have seen some where she looks decent, but I met her before she was famous, I’ll take a look and be on my way. She is like a 6.5 at best. nothing too spectacular but I’ll smash.

197. the Landlord Says:

Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:42 pm

———————-
    …emphatic co-sign…and im a Jay fan, but he’s been serving up some slack verses lately…not garbage, but clearly not GodMC verses…..

“..got me over-depressed, nigga Hova’s a mess…” – Killa

198. Boosie Says:

correction: but if I had met her

199. KonishiwaBitches Says:

foxy got a face like a horse

200. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

I’d do Khia

201. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:53 pm
    nbmore,

———————-

Dayum, you picked a buncha mudducks! ^^^

202. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:57 pm
    I HEARD JEEZY & ROSS GONA BE ON NAS NEW JOINT!!!!

i hope not with a title like hip-hop is dead to put rick ross and the crack-slinging ab-libber would really piss me off, it would be very bad for Nas more hypocracy, which is why it might happen.

203. 456 Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    foxy got a face like a horse

^trollop

204. nBmore Says:

I REPEAT JZ WILL NOT GO B4 NAS ON A TRACK!!!!

205. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

im a Jay fan, but he’s been serving up some slack verses lately

“dont get mad at meee, I just make the hits like a factoreeee”

206. 456 Says:

It’s fucked up for Nas. If he don’t sell he gonna be looked at as a loser. If he make a commercial album he gone be looked at as a hypocrite.

207. iLL Change Says:

first of all, im not trying to start a NaS/Jay-Z argument. i’m saying that the “Young Girl” track was wack, yet all of you act like Jay is spittin’ somethin’ ill. maybe i just dont get it, but he rhymed the same word twice and sounded like he had a speech impediment. if all of you claim that Jay is better than NaS, then why did NaS spit a verse 10 times as complex as the last 2 i heard Jay spit? i expect for a rapper of Jay’s stature to come with something at least Vol. 2-type material at this point in time. he’s had all these albums and so much time to perfect his flow, and he’s still gonna come with that. i’ve checked out alot more of Jay’s stuff since having Jay/NaS wars on Nah Right, and basically i’m just dissapointed with his raps lately.

208. 456 Says:

no win situation.

209. nBmore Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:57 pm
    I HEARD JEEZY & ROSS GONA BE ON NAS NEW JOINT!!!!

NAS HAD GINUNIE on 1 cd so anything is possible

210. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    I REPEAT JZ WILL NOT GO B4 NAS ON A TRACK!!!!

he might be he understands he has to really come hard because if he doesnt and Nas writes after him he will come spectacular just to create a buzz on hip-hop sites like hmmmmmmmmmmmm…… NAH RIGHT!!!!

211. 456 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 4:00 pm

^no one did that on this thread.

212. Vince (attila) Says:

For those who wanted the new State Property compilation, I put it up.

Tracklisting:

| 01| Freeway – The Gang Is All Here
    | 02| Peedi Crakk feat. Indy 500 – Sounds Like Danger
    | 03| Young Chris – Talk Of The City
    | 04| Beanie Sigel feat. Peedie Crakk & Young Chris – Killin’ That
    | 05| Freeway – No Breaks
    | 06| Young Chris – Scratching
    | 07| Young Gunz feat. Peedi Crakk & Pooda Brown – What Up
    | 08| Peedi Crakk feat. Freeway, Indy 500, Don P, M.O.R – Crakk Shit
    | 09| Young Chris – Around My Old Way
    | 10| Young Chris, Sparks, & Freeway – Get Down
    | 11| Peedi Crakk feat. Indy 500 & Oschino – Rolling Down The Street
    | 12| Young Gunz – Toe To Toe
    | 13| Beanie Sigel – Longest Yard (Green Lantern Mix)
    | 14| Freeway – Spot Runner
    | 15| Young Gunz – Its The Life
    | 16| Peedi Crakk feat. E.Ness, Oschino – Who Them Boys
    | 17| Young Chris – Take It Back
    | 18| Peedi Crakk feat. Freeway & Oschino – Pocket Full Of Bullets
    | 19| Young Gunz feat. Pooda Brown – Kill The Beat
    | 20| Freeway – Come Again (Freestyle)

213. Dumb Nigga Says:

I’ll say this….the Jay and Nas song…better be on some Brooklyns Finest type shit, where they both try and top each others verses. Now that would be crazy.

214. 456 Says:

cosign dumb nigga

215. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>NAS HAD GINUNIE on 1 cd so anything is possible

Ginuwine was THE MAN for a stretch back around that time. Can’t knock him for that. R&B/hip hop collabos been going on for a long time… That was a wise choice for that time.

216. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

Vince (attila) Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:03 pm
    For those who wanted the new State Property compilation, I put it up.

Tracklisting:

| 01| Freeway – The Gang Is All Here
    | 02| Peedi Crakk feat. Indy 500 – Sounds Like Danger
    | 03| Young Chris – Talk Of The City
    | 04| Beanie Sigel feat. Peedie Crakk & Young Chris – Killin’ That
    | 05| Freeway – No Breaks
    | 06| Young Chris – Scratching
    | 07| Young Gunz feat. Peedi Crakk & Pooda Brown – What Up
    | 08| Peedi Crakk feat. Freeway, Indy 500, Don P, M.O.R – Crakk Shit
    | 09| Young Chris – Around My Old Way
    | 10| Young Chris, Sparks, & Freeway – Get Down
    | 11| Peedi Crakk feat. Indy 500 & Oschino – Rolling Down The Street
    | 12| Young Gunz – Toe To Toe
    | 13| Beanie Sigel – Longest Yard (Green Lantern Mix)
    | 14| Freeway – Spot Runner
    | 15| Young Gunz – Its The Life
    | 16| Peedi Crakk feat. E.Ness, Oschino – Who Them Boys
    | 17| Young Chris – Take It Back
    | 18| Peedi Crakk feat. Freeway & Oschino – Pocket Full Of Bullets
    | 19| Young Gunz feat. Pooda Brown – Kill The Beat
    | 20| Freeway – Come Again (Freestyle)

pure coaster or breaking down the weed material

217. iLL Change Says:

>> ^no one did that on this thread.

i called the track wack and muthafuckin’ 3 people attacked me. what does that tell me?

218. iLL Change Says:

if Rick Ross & Young Jeezy are on NaS’s CD, i will never speak of NaS again.

219. nBmore Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:03 pm

WHAT IF jz spit some wack shit is nas gona pull a camron an telll jz his shit is garbage like when jz tried to write to “O BOY” camrons joint. Who is gonna MAN UP an tell jz his verse is wack with all them YES MEN around him………

220. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:07 pm
    if Rick Ross & Young Jeezy are on NaS’s CD, i will never speak of NaS again.

NAS ALREADY mention that he was having JEEZY & ROSS on his joint!!!
    (FACT)

221. Boosie Says:

ill change,

everyone on here said it was wack. WHy are you always bringing up old arguments, you did the same shit when you tried to say jay says jigger instead of jigga. You stay doing that man. That argument has been over weeks ago.

222. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:07 pm
    if Rick Ross & Young Jeezy are on NaS’s CD, i will never speak of NaS again.

^co-sign

i hope the lil homey does ask him what the fuck is this bullshit, if he gets to talking about a honey bun on his shit.

223. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

*sees where the thread is about to take a dive into a pool of Nas hatred*

*thinks of somthing cunning to say that will formulate an elicit desired response to change the subject*

Female Genital Mutilation is occuring in small pockets of Southern Geogia.

224. Dumb Nigga Says:

Lmao @ Alien

225. nBmore Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:10 pm

NAS didnt tell KELIS TO not use his name in her song BOSSY an thats his wifey now that song is in mad rotation clowin nas u really think he gonna step to J ova a verse………

226. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Yo! Eskay what kinda responses you getting from that sig? lol.

227. iLL Change Says:

i didn’t read the 170 posts previous to my comments. i just got here 20 minutes ago. and i say “Young Girl is wack” and people coming out of left field like “damn dog, why you gotta say that?” i’m not trying to start a NaS/Jay arguement. i, like most of you, are dissapointed with many of Jay’s recent verses. all i’m wondering is why Jay hasn’t spit anything better than “Where Y’all At”, yet he is the GOD MC. and you call me a hater?

228. 456 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    >> ^no one did that on this thread.

^u paranoid nigga. i got at you for talkin bitch-like.

229. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>Female Genital Mutilation is occuring in small pockets of Southern Geogia.

I don’t get it… But then again, I’m from the planet Earth, so…

230. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>Female Genital Mutilation is occuring in small pockets of Southern Geogia.

I don’t get it… But then again, I’m from the planet Earth, so…

231. iLL Change Says:

>> NAS ALREADY mention that he was having JEEZY & ROSS on his joint!!!
    (FACT)

what’s your source? if anyone more credible here can co-sign, lemme know.

232. iLL Change Says:

>> ^u paranoid nigga. i got at you for talkin bitch-like.

i call tracks like i hear `em.

233. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>mad rotation clowin nas u really think he gonna step to J ova a verse………

How is that clownin Nas? That’s his WIFE

234. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

nitgmcoat… I know I done started somthing

235. the Landlord Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:57 pm
    ——————–

…i have to co-sign with nBmore on this one… I LOVE Keisha Cole…im not saying she’s a dimepiece, but she’s got this magnetic round-the-way girl sex appeal that has me sprung….and btw, Khia could get it too…..on a slow night…….

236. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:16 pm
    >>Female Genital Mutilation is occuring in small pockets of Southern Geogia.

I don’t get it… But then again, I’m from the planet Earth, so…

^theres nothing really to get, it was my attempt at humor…but whatever dude.

237. Boosie Says:

Ill change,

Nobody attacked you b. You started out on some nas vs jayz shit. Now it was plug and landlord and me that said these verses was getting wack. Mad people cosigned. Then you came in and said something about jay then compared it to nas last song.

Then I was like, please dont bring up a nas vs jayz thread. Cause I peeped what you were trying to do. Now you trying to play the “what I do role” acting like you aint know what you was trying to do. 456, even peeped it then called you out. No niggas in here was trying to hear that shit again, now you trying to bring it up.

Coldplay- this wasnt a jay vs nas argument. Ill change tried to bring it up on the sly. 456 called him on it. Shits disgusting b.

238. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

cosign Land,and bmore on the kiesha cole thing,… she has somthing about her.

239. iLL Change Says:

>> ^ill im gonna cosign, but Jays been on a bunch of remixes, and had to go with the original format of the song, Lets give him the benefit of doubt and see how his next solo single will be i’m sure he’ll come a little harder (n\h)

i’m just dissapointed in Jay’s verses lately. that’s it. people say i’m hating, but then someone brings up the “honeybun” shit on “Hustlin’ Remix” and nobody calls the dude out. I CALL IT LIKE I SEE IT. and i’m not seeing anything amazing.

240. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>^theres nothing really to get, it was my attempt at humor…but whatever dude.

step ur humor game up Alien. Sheesh. You almost as bad as me.

241. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>^theres nothing really to get, it was my attempt at humor…but whatever dude.

Lmao @ my attempt at humor!!

242. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:12 pm
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:10 pm

Nas probably didnt care, its his wife, i mean how much worse can she make him look than 50 did or jay did, but this is his music which he is supposed to hold sacred to him

243. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

step ur humor game up Alien. Sheesh. You almost as bad as me.

lol, nahright should have a step you humor game up column

244. nBmore Says:

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    >>mad rotation clowin nas u really think he gonna step to J ova a verse………

How is that clownin Nas? That’s his WIFE

KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:30 pm
    D. Billz Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:28 pm
    KLO Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:26 pm

^ Damn, I know the adjustment from BK to VA musta been crazy.

^ Yeah, D.C. got some fine women and they be from everywhere. I met two chicks from Michigan while in D.C. If you get the chance, check out this spot called Mirrors on New York Avenue on Tuesday nights. It’s some chill type shit. Open mic, PS2, art gallery type shit. You can come as you are and the chicks be on point.

Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 3:31 pm

*MAKES ANNOYIN SCREECHING NOISE AND THROWS UP PINKY*

^ I’m gonna request that you never, EVER do the AKA call again. Thanks.

246. Dumb Nigga Says:

Yo can any Dipset stan tell me when 40. Cals debut cd comes out? Because this Trigger Happy mixtape ain’t bad, the remake of Kick Push is great.

“Ya whole Clicks Puss”

I’d fuck Keysha Cole but I damn sure wouldn’t wife her. Hood chicks like that irk the shit outta me. I like ’em hood but intelligent, i.e. Alicia Keys.

248. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>^ I’m gonna request that you never, EVER do the AKA call again. Thanks.

YO! I WAS GONNA SAY THE SAME THING, BUT I DELETED IT AND SAID “NEVER MIND.”

What a cowinkydink

249. iLL Change Says:

>> Then I was like, please dont bring up a nas vs jayz thread. Cause I peeped what you were trying to do.

i wasn’t trying to do anything. people called me out when i said “Young Girl” was wack. so i tried to explain my reasoning for calling it wack: if NaS can come with verses like he did on “Where Y’all At”, and Jay is on his level or above it, why does he come with mediocre shit? i am dissapointed, basically. “Young Girl” had a hot beat, but got ruined by the lack-luster rapping. where did the talent go? i like Jay-Z, i’m not a ignorant motherfucker who hates him cuz he beefed with NaS and has never checked any of his shit.

i dont like “Young Girl”
    i like Jay-Z (no homo)

that will be all.

250. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>NAS DID A RADIO INTERVIEW an was talkin bout his new CD an who was producing an features an he mention KANYE,ROSS & JEEZY as bein on his new project along with jz and that he wanted to get a track with him an RAKIM that would be hot!!!

Thanks for STILL not answering the question.

251. Boosie Says:

who said young girl was tight? NO ONE.

you people see what ill change is trying to do, he’s another bugsy, nbmore.

252. iLL Change Says:

>> NAS DID A RADIO INTERVIEW an was talkin bout his new CD an who was producing an features an he mention KANYE,ROSS & JEEZY as bein on his new project along with jz and that he wanted to get a track with him an RAKIM that would be hot!!!

are you sure this was a real interview? and you heard correctly?
    Hip Hop Is Dead (should) = minimal features/only features with legends, Preemo beats & ill rhymes
    (P.S. Kanye is NOT a legend)

253. Boosie Says:

Alicia keys is tight, but usually the hood overrides the intelligence when they get older, not that they get more hood just that they get less inspired to be more intelligent, so the angry black women syndrome usually comes out.

254. nBmore Says:

Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    >>mad rotation clowin nas u really think he gonna step to J ova a verse………

How is that clownin Nas? That’s his WIFE

50 spittin crack!!
    kelis said her milkshake bring all da boy to da yard/ an nas tattoo da bitch on his arm!!!!

IT clowned nas by her co-signin everything 50 & jz said………
    “im da 1 wit da tattooo on his arm”

255. iLL Change Says:

>> you people see what ill change is trying to do, he’s another bugsy, nbmore.

ok, agreed, “Young Girl” is wack. why attack me then?

256. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:32 pm
    are you sure this was a real interview? and you heard correctly?
    (P.S. Kanye is NOT a legend)

^^REALTALK

257. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:32 pm

are you sure this was a real interview? and you heard correctly?
    (P.S. Kanye is NOT a legend)

he is not a legend, but he has to damn near be one of the leaders in trying to bring back good music, would get on a song talking about fucking laffy taffy

258. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

>>IT clowned nas by her co-signin everything 50 & jz said………
    “im da 1 wit da tattooo on his arm”

How is that clowning Nas? I took it (nhjic) as if she was sayin’, “yeah, that’s my boo, I’M the one tattoo’d on his arm, so what.” (nhjic again)

259. nBmore Says:

Nas wouldnt put ross an jeezy on no bullshit so uknow the track gonna be FIRE!!!!!

260. Boosie Says:

LOL, who attacked you b?

stop being sensitive. All I said was lets not have a nas vs jay thread. Thats all. We only mentioned that jays verses was getting wack. WHat does nas have to do with this?

Lol, this shit is funny. he’s claiming he is being attacked on a website.

261. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

nBmore Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:33 pm
    Foekist – Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:17 pm
    >>mad rotation clowin nas u really think he gonna step to J ova a verse………

How is that clownin Nas? That’s his WIFE

50 spittin crack!!

IT clowned nas by her co-signin everything 50 & jz said………
    “im da 1 wit da tattooo on his arm”

to be honest, it actually makes Nas kind of look like a boss becasue he is appearing to be bigger than there little petty comebacks, but it could kind of go both ways.

262. iLL Change Says:

the only people i would wanna see on NaS’s album are: AZ, Jay-Z, Rakim, Kool G Rap, Tragedy Khadafi, Wu-Tang & Saigon.

263. iLL Change Says:

i’m trying, but i could NEVER envision NaS actually saying “Young Jeezy and Rick Ross will be on my new album ‘Hip Hop Is Dead'”. that’s rediculous.
    Young Jeezy = trash
    Rick Ross = trash landfill

i have a feeling Lupe is gonna pop on Nas’s shit

265. nBmore Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:38 pm

^^^u only gettin 1 of that group Rakim an the rest of the cd will be laced with JEEZY & ROSS

266. Foekist - Lobbyist for a Budden-free blog Says:

Rick Ross ain’t as bad as I thought he was. He dumbed down tremendously for Hustlin. I’m still not a fan, but he can spit.

267. the Landlord Says:

…just got the Ruff Riders instrumentals in the mail yestreday and its come to my attention after thorough listening that SwizzBeats is indeed a monster….GOAT producer talk usually revolves around the same candidates: RZA, Preemo, PeteRock, Dre, JayDilla, but SwizzBeats has an impressive catalogue in his own right….and he didnt use samples much , if at all….

268. iLL Change Says:

eskay Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 4:43 pm

i have a feeling Lupe is gonna pop on Nas’s shit

first Rick Trash Receptacle, now Skateboard Nerd? i bet they gonna try and get Pharell to produce a Lupe joint too.

*sigh*

269. 456 Says:

too late.

270. Bird Says:

Damn Eskay. I apologized and you still gonna dis me. That’s alright. I still luv you man. You lucky I’m scared to come back at yo ass though. Don’t have enough personal information to really come at ya. It’s all love for real though. And since I’m all famous and shit, what exactly is pulling a Bird.

271. Demiks Says:

Chappelle, MTV Cribs skit.

This shit is hilarious!

272. Plug muh tha fuk kin inc biatches Says:

*MAKES ANNOYIN SCREECHING NOISE AND THROWS UP MIDDLE FINGER AT FOE AND D BILLZ*

*HOPS IN VEHICLE AND AND PREPARES TO START BITHDAY CELEBRATION WITH PREROLLED L FILLED WITH 1/2 GANZ AND 1/2 PURPS*

*TAKES OFF TIGHT WHITE WORK TEE AND PUTS ON ABNORMALLY LONG TEE DOWN TO ANKLES*

*WIPES OFF WHITE AIR ONES AND TUCKS SHOESTRINGS IN SHOES*

*PASSES GAS AND DRIVES OFF*

273. nation of thugacation Says:

GOOD LOOKS DEMIKS!!!!!
    share if you got more

274. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Bird Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 4:52 pm

^ Good Lawd!!!

275. nation of thugacation Says:

rick ross and jeezy are the reasons why hip hop is … “dead”, if i can push it that far

276. Dumb Nigga Says:

Plug must be one bored person…..

277. iLL Change Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 4:56 pm

Jeezy has his acceptable times, but Rick Ross is awful. he’s a cookie-cutter gangster. that’s gonna be my new phrase from now on too.

278. SnitchyMcRat Says:

The Pharrell and Jay-z joint is for the hipsterz and those going to parties where..they play 80s music..not the typical hip hop fan

279. iLL Change Says:

^ damn, you ain’t been up in here in forever

280. nation of thugacation Says:

man i dont know if yall seen this on tv or even youtube, but this shit is crazy
    they got the new episodes chopped up and shit, you must check it out

@ Bird:

*blank stare*

282. iLL Change Says:

^ what you do to dude?

I don’t know

Chappelle, MTV Cribs skit.

This shit is hilarious!

*jacks for Stray Shots post*

285. nation of thugacation Says:

gold mine

episode one was easier to find, but i did some minor digging

SnitchyMcRat Says:

July 14th, 2006 at 5:09 pm

^ Co-sign. I’m an 80’s head, I can get wit’ it.

Billz check out the new post you got a shout.

288. nation of thugacation Says:

damn i think the dave chappelle show just found some fucked up program for making little people appear on the picture, because the second episode is filled with “guilty conscience” type scenes… or maybe they jam packed wtv of those they had from the “lost epidoes” in one episode… those vids were uploaded today

289. Bird Says:

I had a stupid ass blog argument with a bunch of people yesterday. I thought one of them was Eskay. Could have sworn Eskay said on this blog that he used that name on the other blog. “SK” was one of the ones that came at me real hard and personal. I apologized to “SK” on his myspace page for starting the shit in the first place. Yet today on the blog out of all the people that was involved in the argument “SK” dissed me again by telling some other person not to pull a Bird when I thought the shit was over. Hence my comment. Anyway, I’m gonna fade to the background and just read like I usually do on this page. Please don’t start attacking me on this one. I’m just explaining my comment. I can’t take no more. Shit.

290. Shanti Says:

i have a feeling Lupe is gonna pop on Nas’s shit

^^i hope so, that would be hot

291. Mac Brown Says:

Title: Hip Hop Is Dead… The “N”
    Artist: Nas
    Original release year: 2006
    Label: Sony/Def Jam/Ill Will
    Guest Artists: Bravehearts; Jay-Z; Rakim; Kelis; Damien Marley;
    Pharrell; Busta Rhymes; Michael Jackson
    Stereo: Stereo
    Studio/Live: Studio
    Pieces in Set: 1
    Catalog#: 108773-2006
    Desc: Performer

Additional Notes: Top

Personnel includes: Bravehearts; Jay-Z; Rakim; Kelis; Damien Marley;
    Pharrell; Busta Rhymes; The Game
    Producers include: Timbaland, The Neptunes, Will.i.am, Dr. Dre, Scott
    Storch, Saalam Remi, Kanye West, Just Blaze, DJ Premier, Nas, L.E.S.

Engineers include: Eddie Sancho, John Crouse, Steve Souder, Ray Adler

Unlike its predecessor STREET’S DISCIPLE, HIP HOP IS DEAD harkens back
    to Nas’ commercial pop-crossover albums as well as the poetic glory
    days of ILLMATIC. The New York hip-hop legend returns to the
    thoughtful, introspective philosophy that turned heads early in his
    recording career (with a little help from rap legend Rakim, the ever
    rambunctious Busta Rhymes, and former foe Jay-Z). Indeed there are some
    attempts at fancy, hook-laden production (thanks to Pharrell, Kelis and
    a newly invigorated Michael Jackson)–but most of the tracks go out of
    their way to be workaday, subservient frameworks to the lyrics.
    Sampling records (Louis Armstrong’s “The Skokiaan”, The Doors “Hello I
    Love You”) that have never been used by other rappers, Nas makes it
    clear that his focus here is not only on the message but also on the
    sound. Lyrically, Nas addresses weighty topics as mortality, true love,
    religion, politics, family, personal responsibility and, of course, the
    currently “deceased” state of hip-hop. Those themes might seem far from
    the thug-life reveries of many of his contemporaries, but for Nas it’s
    business as usual. Ironically the record proves that rap music is far
    from dead.

1. Intro – (N. Jones, C. Martin)

2. The Death – (N. Jones, S. Storch, S. Holman, A. Griffith)

3. War for Zion feat. Damien Marley – (N. Jones, D. Marley, L. Lewis)

4. Yes Yes Y’all – (N. Jones, S. Gibbs)

5. North by Northwest feat. The Game – (N. Jones, J. Taylor, A. Young)

6. Got it Back Like That feat. Michael Jackson – (N. Jones, M. Jackson,
    R. Hampford, T. Peter, T. Mosley)

7. The Golden Child (N. Jones, C. Martin, H. Ribald)

8. Polo and Guess feat. Jay-Z – (N. Jones, S. Carter, K. West)

9. U.B.K (Unauthorized Biography of KRS-One) – (N. Jones)

10. Just Love It feat. Kelis – (N. Jones, K. Rogers, J. Smith)

11. World’s Greatest feat. Pharrell – (N. Jones, P. Williams, C. Hugo)

12. Gods and Earths feat. Rakim – (N. Jones, W. Griffin, C. Martin)

13. We Brave feat. The Bravehearts – (N. Jones, J. Jones, N. Jones, L.
    Lewis)

14. Sekou Selassie – (N. Jones, S. Jones, L. Lewis)

15. Hip-Hop is Dead – (N. Jones, W. Adams)

16. Kill that Noise feat. Busta Rhymes – (N. Jones, T. Smith, S.
    Storch)

17. The “N”… – (N. Jones, A. Young, B. Jordan, L. Lewis)

18. Ann Jones – (N. Jones, S. Gibbs)

19. BONUS TRACK: What Y’all Want – (N. Jones, S. Gibbs)

292. iLL Change Says:

^ ayo, where’d you find all that?

293. Dumb Nigga Says:

Don’t expect that to be real, theres like two of those on the internet. And plus i saw a Game one also, but it didn’t have his first single. So i wouldn’t beleive that. Does the Nas cd even have a single out yet!!?

294. Mac Brown Says:

-iLL Change

^^check this out…..wikipedia is usually pretty acurate. It has the track listings and guest appearances.

THANK GOD there is no Jeezy or Richard Ross. (or whateve the hell his name is)

But….Dumb Nigga could be right. You know the track listing can always change in the last minute.

295. bxconnect Says:

U.B.K. (Unauthorized Biography of KRS-One)” nas keeps his word.

296. bxconnect Says:

rick ross dumb down?damn thats real hard to picture.

297. Lili Says:

# coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    July 14th, 2006 at 3:09 pm

….Thank you Reggae…I had to remind yall who u were dealin with :-P

298. Lili Says:

YO– I want to believe thas the track list, but I seriously doubt it. And if it is, it might get revamped forreal…but I doubt it. Thas gonna be one of hip-hops BestKeptSecrets for the next few months.

299. mehul Says:

Hey can any1 up all of thoose on 2 megaupload or sendspace or summink plz!!!

300. Dumb Nigga Says:

300

301. 2005 lyric movie rent 2005 lyric (Rent season of love lyric) movie rent Sentencing Law - HAZING NORTHWESTERN PHOTO…RENT LYRIC Says:

[…] on’t love 8 1/2, that’s a damn shame. Check out Nah Right for the new Pharrell and Jay-Z as well as the the new Luda and Pharrell, both guarant […]

302. Phill Says:

Thanks for this great site!

303. A Z LYRIC UNIVERSE BLOG » Blog Archive » Scenestars Live! - Brad (Az lyric lyric universe z) Bailey (The Glass) - Tell Me Says:

304. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Vintage Video: Jay-Z x Pharrell - Frontin’ (Live) Says:

[…] remember that backdrop from an old Loose Ends thread from […]