Snippet: The Clipse – Wamp Wamp

The Clipse ft. Slim Thug – Wamp Wamp (What It Do)

(Props to KLO)

111 Responses to “Snippet: The Clipse – Wamp Wamp”

1. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Whatta combo? I didn’t see this coming?

2. Joe 88 Says:

*in screwed & chopped voice*

You already know :-)

3. Joe 88 Says:

I hate slim thug!!! Even tho he had a few good cuts on his album he’s still wack in my eyes

“Blowing on that indo, Gamecube Nintendo
    5% tent son you can’t see up in my windows”

Who the fuck mentions gamecube nintendo in a rap???? Better yet who even owns a gamecube? let alone have one in his car GTFOH. when mike jones outshine you on a track something is wrong

4. KLO Says:

What’s good Eskay? Thanks to the shout out!

5. Yung Davito Says:

KLO & eskay up a tree/ K I S S I N G
    Y’all been mailing each other your undies? lol

6. SOSA 420 Says:

Thanks……for all I heard about the Foxy/Clipse fightin over this beat I kinda thought it would be hotter…meh.

7. Joe 88 Says:

OFFTOPIC: To who ever posted the top 10 dunks on shawn bradley, they left one out. unless that shit was like 5 years old they forgot the T mac dunk in the first round of the playoffs last season. That was one of the top 5 dunks of all time

8. KLO Says:

@ Joe 88…Yeah I posted fam! LOL…yeah I remember that one too! LOL..S. Bradley is the poster boy king! (Him and P.Ewing…even though I’m a NYK’s fan…LOL)

9. KLO Says:

@ Joe 88 that Robert Pack and Chris Weber dunks were gangsta too!

10. Joe 88 Says:

@Klo I remember that pack dunk shorty had hoops, But i never seen the webber dunk when he was with the warriors tho. Still classic shit KLO. George meursan & Manute bol are in the runnings for the most getting dunked on highlights ever too

11. Joe 88 Says:

speaking of dunks

Just look at how garnett changed his mind in mid-air but realized it was too late :-) FUCKING CLASSIC

12. KonishiwaBitches Says:

illest dunk was John Starks baselind leaner jordan was it the area when it went down…
    remember the VC over mourning this season was pritty nice

13. 456 Says:

moses malone, dr. j, shawn kemp, all had the dunk crown at one point. VC dunk contest joint was the new technology tho.

14. KLO Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 9:17 am
    remember the VC over mourning this season was pritty nice

^^^^ Hell yeah! How about when VC dunk on that 7 footer n*gga in the olympics! One of my favorites by Mr. “Half Man / Half Amazin”!

15. Joe 88 Says:

I’d knew i find it on you tube. Here’s T-Mac ova shawn bradley

16. Joe 88 Says:

It looked like bradley was about to cry after that dunk LOL

17. tyronebiggums71 Says:

KLO Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 9:25 am
    KonishiwaBitches Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 9:17 am
    remember the VC over mourning this season was pritty nice

fuck yeah he played leap frog with that dudes head shit was crazy

sidenote : i just copped my season tickets for the nets not saying they are gonna win it this year but trust this the nets are gonna be a problem this year

18. tyronebiggums71 Says:

the one good thing the french have contributed

i suggest everyone start head butting people like that french fagget

lets start with the clipse and slim thug

19. tyronebiggums71 Says:

yo es you slippin theres a new pap tape out and you aint say shit about it?

20. KLO Says:

Yo TYB, I’m having a debate at work…In your opinion, who do you think is better… The Game or Papoose?

21. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

I guess we won’t be seeing anymore uncut versions of this Clipse/Slim Thug track, or any other song for that matter since BET cancelled the Uncut Video Show!! What kinda shyt is that? That’s the best show the network had?? I know the head female in charge had something to with that change!

22. KonishiwaBitches Says:

BET is so fuckin weak MTV has better rap/hip hop shows and MTV has real DJs who the fuck does BET have pro’style were the hell does he DJ?…..fucking disapointing now they got rid of uncut fuck it shit came on way too late anyways

23. Joe 88 Says:

Uncut was getting played out anyway, they played the same videos every night. After a while you just watched uncut wit the tv muted, cause the rappers on there was the worst. when heather hunter can get her video played on uncut you knew something was wrong

24. tyronebiggums71 Says:

pap is a better rapper, if he would relax and calm down and not act like he is trying to incite a riot on everytrack id say him hands down but the documentary was damn near classic ( i know i know the one we dont speak of i only liked one of those 3 songs anyway ) so games got the edge there ( not necessarily pap’s fault just the way it is ) but if you put pap and teamed him up with dre and em id think he would make game the rapper look like game the actual person. so if you can follow my flip-flopping id have to say pap and what it comes down to most often is the rewind button factor, when comparing rappers i usually go with the ones that make me wear out my rewind button I COULD CARELESS IF I CAN DANCE TO IT/
    CAUSE TO ALMOST ANYTHING YOU CAN DANCE STUPID

25. KLO Says:

@ TYB I agree with you! Great insight on that…If Pap was to have Dr Dre or a “Super Producer” making his sh*t, then Pap has down!

26. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

U are right! Nobody watched Uncut for the lyrical content…just the T & A! Most of the shyt was trash (music wise), but when you up at 3 a.m. with nothing to do, watching Uncut was better than watching that infomercial BS that is normally on!!

27. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Anybody heard that J.R. Writer or Rhymefest yet? I’m thinking about getting those shits today.

28. tyronebiggums71 Says:

yeah like i said it comes to the rewind factor and pap defintely has that on lock so you got that new pap ? you know my email,

also anyone got another way to get that rae mixtape that shit dont work for me

29. nBmore Says:

The Clipse ft. Slim Thug – Wamp Wamp (What It Do)

YEA THIS JOINT TIGHT!!!
    CLIPSE BE GOIN HARD!!!!!

30. Joe 88 Says:

^You aint never lied when you said that homie! All that’s on at 3 o clock in the morning is chuck norris infomercials (hopes chuck norris didn’t hear that last statement)

31. nBmore Says:

PAP & SAIGON DA TRUTH!!!!
    yall hate on niggaz who spit FIRE but jock Bumz…….

32. Miss L Says:

SOSA 420 Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 8:49 am

Exactly, I only downloaded it to hear the track, it aint shit! Jay called a lawyer to secure this track? shit let Pharrell hit him with a better joint for Foxxy cause this is not a good beat for a comeback track maybe a filler track on the album, and then its still weak!

33. 456 Says:

Rhymefest got an album out?

34. Joe 88 Says:

Rhymefest + Hell Rell + Craig Mack = Three the hard way (The ugliest rappers in history)

35. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Speaking of Papoose….I just came across this remix featuring him!

I never heard of these dudes! It’s some katz named Gym Class Heroes! I hope I’m wrong tho, that name sounds corny…but anyway check it out!

36. nBmore Says:

^^u 4got (no Buddens)

37. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 9:56 am
    PAP & SAIGON DA TRUTH!!!!
    yall hate on niggaz who spit FIRE but jock Bumz…….

see thats either an imposter or the older brother?

456 Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 9:59 am
    Rhymefest got an album out?

i think rhymefest comes out next week, and to be honest i was gonna check for him till he dissed em at that concert and its not like i feel like i have to defend em i just thought it was so corny out of nowhere and gimmicky and way out of character for rhymefest made me lose respect for him, and he attacked eminem for not being lyrical with all the bullshit out there your gonna hate on him for not being lyrical?????

38. Joe 88 Says:

What did he say biggums??? (Talking bout rhymefest)

39. 456 Says:

chicago niggas tend to have more of a problem with white people imo. realtalk. eastcoast niggas is slightly more tolerant.

40. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Nah Biggums Best Buy got’em both on sale right now. Said they came out on the 11th.

41. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:04 am
    nBmore Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 9:56 am
    PAP & SAIGON DA TRUTH!!!!
    yall hate on niggaz who spit FIRE but jock Bumz…….

see thats either an imposter or the older brother?

WHY U HATIN!!!
    I know who be goin HARD!!!
    But I also got ppl who I just cant get with that u might question that i have no answer for they just corny to me!!!

42. tyronebiggums71 Says:

word madinmilwaukee, i thought it could of been out but i thought next week for some reason ,

nBmore – if you like pap and saigon there should be absolutely no reason for your hatred of joe escept for the fact that you refuse to listen to him ( thats it dont worry not saying shit else )

joe 88 – i forget the exact words so i dont wanna misquote him i think i can find it for you though hold on

43. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

@TY

Yeah I guess I’ll roll the dice and see whats good with both albums.

44. tyronebiggums71 Says:

joe 88 – heres what i saw he dissed dem franchize boys and em in the same fucking breath, i keep forgetting they have a history of battling and shit but i just found the shit such a gimmicky cry for attention and to take a shot at em at a benefit concert right after he lost his best friends and has all these other issues to deal with and you pick now right before your album drops to do it

anyway this is what he said

Kanye’s fam Rhymefest, although probably the most underrated artist on the show’s roster, hit the stage with more in mind than just promoting his forthcoming album, Blue Collar. The Chi-Town lyricist shocked the crowd with a banger when he attacked “snap rap” and disclaimed the appraisal of diamond-selling artists.

The first diss came as a restatement to his proclamation as a real lyricist, unlike some of the artists in the game: “I’m not the Franchize Boyz, I don’t lean and rock.” The second spew of venom was directed at Slim Shady: “I bought Eminem, it was a one-time listen,” which was followed by “I wish I wasn’t good at rhymin,’ then I would go diamond.”

again how is he gonna diss em for his lyrical ability i mean ive heard rhymefest hes nice but he is nowhere near em level and there are very few who are

45. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:16 am

WHY CANT IT BE I CANT STAND BUDDENS VOICE
    or I CANT GET WITH HIS PUNCHLINES.

46. 456 Says:

ty- where was the diss about his lyrical ability? that last eminem album was garbage.

47. tyronebiggums71 Says:

madenmilwakee- i havent heard the jr but everyone i know who likes him thinks its fire so if you like baby cam then from what i hear defintely cop it, like i said im sure the rhymefest will actually be a decent if not a solid album i just see right through his little gimmicky cry for attention that shit rubbed me the wrong way ( no nBmore )

48. 456 Says:

edit: gah-bage

49. SteelzKitchen Says:

Clispe> your favorite rapper/rap group

50. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

@TY

Hell Rell and J.R. are the only one’s i’m checking for from Dip-Set at this point.

51. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456

i wish i wasnt good at ryhming????

i agree encore was garbage except yellow brick road, toy soldiers and mockingbird but check out em’s catalog and tell me he cant rhyme

nBmore if you said you didnt like his voice that would be one thing but in all the hating youve never once mentioned that, and you havent even heard his music so how would you know, and again i know you havent listened to him if you cant fuck with his punchlines dudes clearly the nicest in the game with the one line punchlines, you need to make up your mind one minute you hate joe cause he is nothing but a mixtape punchline rapper now you saying you cant get with his punchlines what they go over your 12 year old head ??? which is it and have you listened to any of his shit besides pump it up yet?

52. tyronebiggums71 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee

ive said it before ill say it again hell rell is a beast, and to be honest i havent allowed myself to knowledge enough jr yet but there seems to be alot of people talking bout the album so im gonna have to check it out soon

53. T Nelson Says:

Esk i hate when you post audio shyt when im at work sit on that shyt until after 5 maaaaaaaaaan!!!!!

54. KLO Says:

@ Milwaukee Hell Rell mixtape link should be on the last post…check it out for ya’ll who did not hear it…its pretty phucking gangsta!

55. 456 Says:

@ty: that might be just a rhyme about the whole industry right now. as his final conclusion. you can’t be touchy about rhymes like that.

56. Joe 88 Says:

Not taken any sides but i feel nBmore (N/H) on the punchline shit (not talking bout buddens) i hate a song filled with punchlines & no direction that shit gets on my nerves. I’d rather listen to a song with no puchlines with a meaning then a 7 minute freestyle filled with punchlines & no meaning ya dig. (once again not talking bout buddens)

57. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

456 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:07 am

456, i might have to agree i think its just because were so damn segregated here, damn near everywhere else you have huge mixtures, with the exception of downtown, which is damn near all white (big business) there is damn near complete segregation

58. rephree(esgay's mind) Says:

eskay ma boo,dont foRget our meetin tonight.I just learned all the different sex positions u asked me to.BUT this time i gonna be on top,ie we gon use ma dick and yo anus.ma ass is a lil bit painful from last week.thousand kisses.

59. rephree(esgay's mind) Says:

60. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 – him and em do have a history HE SAID HIS NAME HE SAID I BOUGHT EMINEM LISTENED TO IT ONE TIME I WISH I WASNT GOOD AT RHYMING THEN I WOULD GO DIAMOND how is that about anyone else but em i mean he said one name the name eminem

61. rephree(the ReAl esgay) Says:

63. rephree(the ReAl esgay) Says:

64. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:31 am

I have said b4 that buddens voice is annoyin!!!! But u push Buddens so hard on ppl that I am left with no resort but to say he garbage. Its a low blow but i can live with it. ALSO i have heard most of mood musik an I have mention this B4 when i gave props to buddens for puttin out better material then off his 1st cd. But its nothing to fall out of a chair ova. But I UNDERSTAND that u support jerz locals which is cool. But there is only so many punchlines I CAN TAKE. And buddens clearly goes OVA the limit!!!!

65. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Hell Rell and Styles need to do something together. Throw Bumpy Knuckles on the shit too.

J.R. nice with the words

66. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 10:39 am

i feel you but nBmore isnt making sense, now he is saying his punchlines are trash and before he said he was nothing but a mixtape punchline rapper which is it???

i agree i like punchlines and metaphors but i need more than that and in my mind nobody mixes it as well as regular joe in my opinion but again i didnt mean to get back to buddens so ill stop for now atleast

67. nBmore Says:

eskay Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:42 am

^^THATS REAL TALK from a NY perspective
    But i perfer SUBSTANCE like SCARFACE ova PUNCHLINES

68. 456 Says:

@ty: not sure but em is not above critique nigga. i wasn’t wit clown ass benzino cause the nigga was wack and eminem’s track record but rhymefest talking about an album that went six times or seven times platinum and eminem mailed that performance in is not gimmicky. it’s just real. but then again who cares.

69. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 10:42 am

yeah and especially the types on punclines joey be dropping with like 5 meanings and shit, i mean anyone who doesnt think that ” im like josh howard cause i need a time out but it might cost the game ” isnt hot needs to stop what ever they are doing write it down on paper word by word and break it down until you grasp the full concept and meaning cause that line means so much more than josh howard calling a timeout hurt dallas

70. Joe 88 Says:

>I love punchlines. I’ll take punchlines all day. especially a song with alot of hidden joints that you don’t catch right away. don’t get me wrong I love a good song with substance too, but I guess growing up in the midst of the New York Mixtape Golden Era had an effect on me.

I see where your coming from, but sometimes punchlines are too predictible & that takes away from the song. I like a song filled with medaphors tho. I know someone might say “whats the diff between the two?” a punchline is like “the lil 9 i call it the baby tool, cause it’ll turn your brains into baby food” while a metaphor would go like “you can get it however you want it like soul 2 soul” they both can be catogorized as the same thing but to me it’s a big difference

71. 456 Says:

@kheri wes:

ya. plus you got that southern-nation of islam influence. chicago is like north mississippi. still got that southern hate of white people + the blue eyed devil talk from pimp minister farakhan.

72. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore – you act like you foe and plug dont be trying to entice me, every chance one of you get you take a shot at buddens your the ones who be slamming him all day and excuse me for trying to put people on to good hip-hop something that is lacking today, like i always say i had to have someone force jay-z on me and now i realize HE IS THE GREATEST BREATHING HE JUST PAVED THE WAY JOEY’S JUST LAYING HIS CEMENT. maybe after all this one day you’ll be thanking tyronebiggums for forcing buddens on you

73. 456 Says:

im like josh howard cause i need a time out but it might cost the game

^no bullshitting. don’t really see the inner meaning here.

74. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Anyone heard the jr writers album?????????Anygood????

75. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 10:48 am

yeah but one bad album doesnt negate everthing else he has done and im sorry there are very few people who lyrically can fuck with em and rhymefest aint one of them so to call em out for lyrics ( encore or not ) is a cry for attention

76. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

456 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:52 am
    im like josh howard cause i need a time out but it might cost the game

^no bullshitting. don’t really see the inner meaning here.

Well it seems like one of those metaphors that could have multiple meanings, but he is relaying it to the rap game, making reference to if he leaves than the bullshit that most lyricist are fighting in hip-hop will overtake the game (hip-hop), just my thoughts i could have missed the whole point. But i agree that was a nasty punchline

77. Joe 88 Says:

im like josh howard cause i need a time out but it might cost the game

^no bullshitting. don’t really see the inner meaning here.

But i agree that was a nasty punchline

^I would call that a metaphor rather then a punchline

78. 456 Says:

eskay says

^I assume you are referring to the Ron G era.

79. tyronebiggums71 Says:

josh howard took the mavs last timeout beore he should of and it cost them a chance at the game, buddens needs time out he needs a break since he has been grinding but if he takes a time out it might cost him his game, or it might cost the game the chance to have joe’s music played in regular rotation everywhere

* cant believe im on a hip-hop site and i needed to break that down for people
    maybe MOUSE JUST DOES GO OVER MOSTS HEAD *

80. 456 Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 10:59 am

* cant believe im on a hip-hop site and i needed to break that down for people
    maybe MOUSE JUST DOES GO OVER MOSTS HEAD *

^ty, that’s obvious. the time out-time out game-game thing is evident. i thought you said he had four five different levels.

Left Field: When C. Webb dunked on Barkley his rookie season on a fast break, and Barkley fell into the camera men. Then Webber stood over top of him and mugged him… classic. After that, Barkley never picked on rookies again.

82. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:59 am

* cant believe im on a hip-hop site and i needed to break that down for people
    maybe MOUSE JUST DOES GO OVER MOSTS HEAD *

^ we See you Super Budden Stan, yeah like it was said it could have multiple meaning, but thats what makes it hot, nice punchline (excuse me i see you Mr. 88) metaphor( but thats how i started off my statement as well, but it was called a punchline in the comment i commented on)

83. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>Anyone heard the jr writers album?????????Anygood????

I haven’t heard the thing yet, but i Grill Em and Birdcall are on it, if you liked those, and i heard like 3 or 4 other songs and they were good. I’m probably gonna check it out either sometime tomorrow or the weekend.

84. the Landlord Says:

456 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:51 am
    @kheri wes:

——————————–
    ….show a little more respect for the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakahn, please…

85. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Naw the Chi is just real segrated just like to is in Milwaukee, so you automatically have some tension.

Joe88, yeah I feel you on the metaphors thing. I probably should’ve specified metaphors not just punchlines. Punchlines are sometimes cheap and jokey whereas metaphors usually hit harder.

87. Joe 88 Says:

eskay Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 11:06 am

^perfectly stated eskay. I couldn’t of said it better myself

88. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 11:02 am
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:59 am

* cant believe im on a hip-hop site and i needed to break that down for people
    maybe MOUSE JUST DOES GO OVER MOSTS HEAD *

yes i am a super buddens stan but atleast i admit it, and i try to slip as many buddens gems in as i can and it stays going over these haters heads

>>I assume you are referring to the Ron G era.

well yeah I guess that would be the beginning of the Golden Era, but I mean more like the Doo Wop through early Clue era when negros were just killing mixtapes with freestyles loaded with metaphors and punchlines

90. 456 Says:

the Landlord Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 11:04 am
    456 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:51 am
    @kheri wes:

——————————–

^I ain’t trying dis nobody’s belief system, but you must admit he is kinda pimpish…

91. 456 Says:

eskay Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 11:09 am
    >>I assume you are referring to the Ron G era.

that was when mase, canibus, dmx and the lox was murrrderin shit. it’s hard to believe mase is the same cat that was spittin then.

those were the days

93. Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 11:09 am
    Angry Black Man formerly Kheri Wes Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 11:02 am
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 10:59 am

* cant believe im on a hip-hop site and i needed to break that down for people
    maybe MOUSE JUST DOES GO OVER MOSTS HEAD *

94. tyronebiggums71 Says:

kheri wes – i used to be like that about com, but for a minute, he forgot he was from the crib and thought he was a NY cat, but has since come back to his senses, hence the better album (remembered hsi roots), no disrespect NY, but those were my thoughts. Plus you got to rep the crib.

exactly and thats a good comparsion ( i dont thik it was the ny influence that hurt him quite like the eryka badu disease did that bitch really be affecting people ) but i agree know what you mean with the ny influence shit

95. the Landlord Says:

MadeInMilwaukee Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 11:06 am

——————————–

……you aint lyin’ about Milwaukee homie, aint NO black folks welcome once you get south of Wisconsin Ave….but North Milwaukee is super gully….

96. the Landlord Says:

@456

…oh, you cool….i didnt take it as a dis since Im not N.O.I., but please explain why you feel Farrakhan is pimpish…

97. 456 Says:

@landlord. three main things, really. 1) where has he been since the million man march? there was no real follow thru. that’s why the second one was kind of a bust.

and 2) I really question the whole birth of the nation of islam. elijah talks about this mysterious salesman that put him on to the truth. but then malcolm finds out this elijah was having sex with like five of his secretaries. shit sound like most cult/conmen stories. that farrakhan became leader and malcolm was so disillusioned makes me wonder.

3)his whole style. i spent a lot of time with midwest pimps including the bishop don juan, kenny, good game and that whole lot u see in the videos. and the fact is farrakhan fits in with their shit. his technique. his manner of speaking and his mainly his lifestyle. farrakhan will have jay and puff jeolous. the fact that NOI is in chi- THE pimp capital is not lost on me.

98. Dumb Nigga Says:

Hell the second Million More March was a bust, they had fucking JIM JONES perform at it. WTF!?

99. Dumb Nigga Says:

I meant Hell yeah………

100. the Landlord Says:

456 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 11:38 am

————————–

…good points made….but you must understand, even though Farrakhan STAYS busy, speaking and raising money for various causes, these things are not reported or followed by mainstream media…you have to either be in the NOI or be exposed to their stream of information to be aware of Farrakahn’s exploits…remember this, Arsenio Hall lost his TV show and has since been blackballed from the industry for having Farrakhan on his show….no media outlet in this country will give Farrakahn a forum….thats why it appears that he disappears after his National events…he doesnt disappear, he gets censored….but as far as style, yes, the midwestern brothers love the colorful suits and ties and shiny shoes, but let that NOT detract from his messages…as far as the beginnings of the NOI, you can check the origins of any religion and if you really do the research, you will find flaws and discrepancies concerning the leaders of said movements…ie., check on the TRUE history of the new testament….the idea though is to study the message and not just the messenger …all men are flawed….but yeah, the NOI does have tenets in their belief system that i aint feeling, but they are a GREAT source of information that has been intentionally kept from ALL minorities and poorer socio-economic classes….

101. Joe 88 Says:

Since no one else will do it. 100th. This thread is offically platinum

102. 456 Says:

yeah i’m still waiting for ty to break down how that line had four or five meanings, lol.

@landlord. yeah all men have flaws. but some more than others, lol. nah farrakhan can do him i’n not sweatin like that, w/e. but let me say this: his income -UNTAXABLE. If that ain’t pimp, I don’t know what is.

103. the Landlord Says:

@456

…all leaders and or operators of churches, synogogues or masjids, or even a religious movemnet you start up in your own house can claim tax exempt status….its the law..

104. G Off Says:

You guys need to look up the definition of metaphor.

105. the Landlord Says:

G Off Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 1:46 pm
    You guys need to look up the definition of metaphor.
    ———————-

…true indeed…what alot of people are calling metaphors are actually similies…

106. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 12:41 pm

I GAVE YOU 3 MAYBE I EXAGGERATE DWITH THE 5 MEANINGS BUT THERE IS A FOURTH BUT DAMN YOU WANT ME TO COOK FOR YOU AND FEED YOU, MOTHERFUCKER ATLEAST PUT THE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH YOURSELF

107. Ricky D Says:

1) Howard needed a time out, but it might have caused the Mavs to lose

2) Buddens needs a break from the game of rap, but it might mess up his tenuous position in the industry

3) Buddens needs a break from rap, but his absence will be felt, the game will be missing something

4) Buddens needs a break etc, but he goes at the rapper the Game all the time, so the Game will have to pay him to let up with the disses

See, that’s 4 meanings right there, and I’m sure there’s a fifth. What up everyone. I’m working at home today.

108. G Off Says:

I like Buddens a lot, but I think these kind of lines get too much credit. I think his introspective songs are a lot more powerful than when he is getting his “punchline” on…

109. Ox Boogie Says:

i think foxy would sound way better on that beat.but fuck it the beat aint even hot why they fighting over that wack shit.

>>You guys need to look up the definition of metaphor.

well yeah, most of what is used in hip hop are similies if you wanna be all accurate and shit. I stay trying to tell people that but they insist on saying metaphor so I gave up.

111. G Off Says:

Es, I agree that it’s not worth the time to correct people (and it really doesn’t matter). People in this thread were talking specifically about the difference between punchlines and metaphors, but they weren’t using metaphors as examples.