Ruck And Rock Interview

heltah_skeltah.jpg

There’s a nice little interview with Ruck and Rock aka The Incredible Rap Team bka Heltah Skeltah over at Ballerstatus. These are my favorite two guys out of the whole Bootcamp hands down. Buckshot is my boy and everything, but these two guys on a track together (or apart for that matter) is what the game’s been missing. Here they explain their definition of the now infamous term backpack rap:

BallerStatus.net: But, Heltah Skeltah is not your typical backpack music…

Rock: Let me put you on to something. Backpack rap, that’s like our retarded son that we gave birth to, but we embarrassed because our son turned into a serial killer, a rapist…like it’s just wrong, it’s not what we meant it to be.

Sean Price: When we had backpacks on, we had stolen goods in there. I don’t know what everybody else had in they backpacks.

Rock: Yeah, yeah. And weapons — hammers and ratchets and all kinds of sh–.

Sean Price: Maybe when 5 and Buck was around, we had black and white compositions. But for the most part, we had stolen goods and weapons in our bags.

Rock: And sh– to change into after you do some dirt.

Sean Price: Like I said on my new song, "peep the knapsack, backpack vibe, used to ride the Amtrak with crack inside."

Well said. They also get into the highly anticipated (by me at least) BCC group effort The Last Stand, their upcoming solo projects and the next Heltah Skeltah joint which will be named D.I.R.T. (Da Incredible Rap Team). The best part of the whole interview though is where Sean P. has to explain to Rock why he’s calling his album Jesus Price Superstar.

215 Responses to “Ruck And Rock Interview”

1. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

ha ha ha ha ha

2. L.P.CROOKS Says:

damn

3. Boosie Says:

yeah this is whats up, I’ve always like heltah skeltah, good interview.

P.S. NOBODY mention any names of rappers or their lovers that are suspect, and I think EVERYBODY knows what I’m talking about.

4. bxconnect Says:

the video with them dressed up like indians dancing around the fire.damn that was my shit that beat is fucking nuts.

5. Dumb Nigga Says:

This is that shit right there. Heltah Skeltah is that crack.

6. nation of thugacation Says:

damn you guys are quick

This just further builds up my anticipation for next week’s album. I still don’t have the first Sean Price album in my possession but have heard plenty bangers off of it. I need to cop that pronto. Of course I got the Buckshot/9th Chemistry album.

And for the record, I know damn well backpackers couldn’t have been just carrying around tapes and cds n’ shit. Especially in NYC. I used to think, “them mofos probably got knives, knucks, and some mo’ shit up in there.”

Btw, my favorite BCC rapper is still Louieville Slugga.

9. L.P.CROOKS Says:

they also use the same analogy that i use for hiphop bein born in NY…grows up and moves away (west?/south) u cant hope they fail and come back home …just be patient and eventually they will visit

187 thousand G

10. the Landlord Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:13 pm
    yeah this is whats up, I’ve always like heltah skeltah, good interview.

————————————————-

….overstood….

11. bxconnect Says:

anybody remember the video when rock kicked the fake biggie off the stage.

12. Boosie Says:

Yeah this is one of eskays favorites cause he had that monkey barz joint as one of the top 5 albums of 05

“reminds me of yesterday…watchin in livin color and “the youngstas” was the guest performers …ahh ole skool”

^… who then changed their named to the Illy Funkstas. Never understood that one.

14. Dumb Nigga Says:

Yeah i think it was No Fear. @bxconnect

“changed their named… ”

^ changed their name… my bad.

16. nBmore Says:

1st Bootcamp click is da TRUTH!!!!

why these niggaz frontin tho.
    They know dam well they had sharpie pens an marble notebooks…….
    BUT Now its 2006 an backpacks aint cool an the IN thing to say for rep purpose is to say u had JOINTS IN DA BAG!!! this type of shit makes NY look like clowns when niggaz flipflp for rep purpose…….

17. tyronebiggums71 Says:

JESUS PRICE SUPERSTAR THATS GOT TO BE SOME CLASSIC SHIT RIGHT THERE I NEED TO READ THIS NOW

18. Dumb Nigga Says:

This is the video.

19. tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:22 pm
    1st Bootcamp click is da TRUTH!!!!

why these niggaz frontin tho.
    They know dam well they had sharpie pens an marble notebooks…….

YOU MUST BE OUT YOUR GOD DAMN MIND THINKING BOOT CAMP CLICK WAS JUST RUNNING AROUND WITH PENS AND PADS IN THEIR BACKPACKS. GOD DAMN LITTLE CHILDREN DONT KNOW A DAMN THING BUT SO QUICK TO TALK

20. KLO Says:

Damn Eskay you bring me back! Much props to those Franklin Ave and President Street Niggas! To my Ebbets Field Project niggas! Deceps! Whut UP!

July 13th, 2006 at 5:22 pm
    1st Bootcamp click is da TRUTH!!!!

why these niggaz frontin tho.
    They know dam well they had sharpie pens an marble notebooks…….

^ I’m assuming you lived in NYC during that time and that you know what everyone had in their bags. That’s like sayin’ every nigga who had a pink Polo shirt on in B’more back in the mid-90’s was clowns. When we know damn well it was some thugs who woulda rocked your jaw for even thinkin’ about talkin’ shit.

22. KLO Says:

@TYB…let them niggas think that shit fam! I’m from Da Jungle! I know these niggas! It was not a game back then…and it’s still real in the field now!

23. bxconnect Says:

good looking Dumb Nigga.that was tho good old days.when rappers had beef they would send there niggas to just knock a nigga out.

24. Boosie Says:

Its just that the back pack type niggas made the game kind of corny, cause then them niggas started getting skaterish and was trying to flip canibus type rhymes, but wasnt neccessarily saying anything.

KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:25 pm

^ Yeah, I was listening to that BCC song on Hiphopgame recently and Rock was spellin’ out the Deceps and shit. Didn’t know he was down with them.

26. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:28 pm
    KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:25 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Shit, Franklin Ave back then was Decep nation! That’s where ALL them niggas are from!

27. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:25 pm

im not dissin bootcamp click but why the need to address the backpack issue. That like me sayin i got a gun in my house DO I really need to let u know what i have in my house. That how i see Heltah sayin what he has in his bag its IRRELAVANT to let me know…….. unless u doin it rep!!!

28. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^pls explain

29. KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:22 pm
    1st Bootcamp click is da TRUTH!!!!

why these niggaz frontin tho.
    They know dam well they had sharpie pens an marble notebooks…….

^^^^^ Shit I know what I keep in MY JanSport! For Real! (Orange Box Cutter, markers, Newports and da Ganjah!

30. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:27 pm

u MISSIN DA POINT!!!!

31. nBmore Says:

KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:35 pm

^^thats realtalk BUT if u was goin around broadcasting what u have in a bag then that would make u a clown. KEEP that shit on the LOW!!!!

32. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

Billz do you feel partly responsible for the things nBmore says becuase yall from the same state…what I’m asking is do you somtimes feel embarrassed if he says some off the wall B.S

33. Boosie Says:

lol at coldplay, I think you know what I’m talking about.

question to joe 88. How does anyone like boosie and webbie? If that is not some straight up trash, I must be living in a sewage.

boosie just came out with a new mixtape and its straight garbage. He only had a couple of hot songs. Niggas in the rouge dont even listen to webbie. He maybe as wack as lil flip.

34. KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:35 pm

^^^^ Fam that was a REAL long time ago! FOR REAL!

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:38 pm

^ Basically. Not just from the same state, but from the same city (Bmore natives could give two fucks about surrounding counties). He say some asinine shit sometimes and being that we’re a small demographic on the East Coast I have to debunk a lot of shit he say so that we don’t look like clowns. If you notice, I never cyber check dudes like des, T. Nelson, and Joe 88 because they seem to represent well and usually state intelligent opinions. But nBmore on the other hand, I think that nigga went to Harbor City Learning school or some shit. Either that or he’s from the county and I just haven’t found out yet.

36. Boosie Says:

why does nbmore use 15 exclamation points after every sentence.

have you noticed that he only says one line at a time like he works for an advertising comapany.

examples.

JZ IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JEEZY IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LIL FLIP IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JAYZ LOOKS VERY HANDSOME IN THAT SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. spanish jay Says:

1. erick b and rakim
    2. epmd
    3. Heltah Skeltah
    4. CNN
    5. mobb deep

Oh yeah, shoutout to that dude 410 who’s never up in here anymore.

39. spanish jay Says:

6. ja rule and ricky martin
    5. eskay and joe budden

40. tyronebiggums71 Says:

KLO Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 5:27 pm

RIGHT BACK IN THE DAY IF YOU SAW ME WITH A BACKPACK ON IT MEANT STAY THE FUCK BACK I GOT SOME SHIT I AINT LETTING YOU GET AT, NOW IM OLDER AND WISER SO IF YOU CATCH ME WITH A BACKPACK RUN TO THE STORE AND GET SOME DUTCHES CAUSE ITS PIFFING TIME

July 13th, 2006 at 5:43 pm
    why does nbmore use 15 exclamation points after every sentence.

examples.

JZ IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JEEZY IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LIL FLIP IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JAYZ LOOKS VERY HANDSOME IN THAT SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Reggaeton… Another example why I’m always checkin’ him. Good point Boosie.

42. KLO Says:

spanish jay Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
    1. erick b and rakim
    2. epmd
    3. Heltah Skeltah
    4. CNN
    5. mobb deep

^^^ Yo, I REALLY like that list! For real! (So how though, I would try to put D-Block in there somewhere! LOL)

43. KLO Says:

^^^^ Some how I meant

KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:46 pm
    spanish jay Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
    1. erick b and rakim
    2. epmd
    3. Heltah Skeltah
    4. CNN
    5. mobb deep

^ Beatnuts can’t get no love?

45. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:43 pm

Southwestern @billz
    But bills u know Bmore dont giva fuck bout nobody so fuck what niggaz think bout how they see shit. We got nigga like Billz on some prep nubian shit an u got iggnant niggaz like me who dont giva fuck what yall think cus I

Salt N Pepa?

M.O.P?

48. tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:35 pm

DOG THEY GROWN ASS MAN THEY DONT ROCK BACKPACKS ANYMORE HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHY THEY USED BACKPACKS WHEN THEY USED TO ROCK THEM, AND WHATS THE DIFFERENCE FROM THAT AND DOING A SONG TALKING ABOUT YOUR CLAPPING THIS AND THAT ?

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 5:38 pm

SHIT I GET EMBARESSED FOR HIM

49. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yo! what was these niggas beef with Biggie, they mashed him out in a couple videos

50. nBmore Says:

like me who dont giva fuck what yall think cus I DONT GIVA FUC!!!

51. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:48 pm

SHIT I GET EMBARESSED FOR HIM

^^^U BE ON SOME PUSSY SHIT!!!!

52. Dumb Nigga Says:

Yo nBmore atleast take your medicine before you come on here man, you act like my little 9 year old cousins.

53. KLO Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:48 pm

^^^ Yup…Those niggas did not fuck with Bed-Stuy and Flatbush niggas….yeah they had there so-called beef back then. (Even though Buckshot did a song with B.I.G) Bet ya’ll don’t know what I’m talkin about! LOL

54. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 5:43 pm
    coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:38 pm

IVE BEEN SAYING HE’S COOKING UP METH IN SOME TRAILER PARK OUTSIDE BMORE OR HE JUST A SUBURB SILVER SPRING TYPE MOTHERFUCKER, I NEVER SEE ANY OTHER B-MORE REPS TALKING NONESENSE LIKE HIM AND EVERYONE I KNOW FROM B-MORE WOULD SMACK HIM SILLY FOR 80 % OF THE SHIT HE SAYS

55. nation of thugacation Says:

salt n pepa? man you guys are gettting soft with all the women up in here, you guys cant tell the difference anymore…

56. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:47 pm
    KLO Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:46 pm
    spanish jay Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:44 pm
    1. erick b and rakim
    2. epmd
    3. Heltah Skeltah
    4. CNN
    5. mobb deep

^ Beatnuts can’t get no love?

^^^^They get MADD LOVE…However…keep it real, Did they make better music then any of the groups listed above….think about that one fam/

57. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:50 pm

YOUR PUNKAZZ PROBALLY NOT EVEN FROM JERZ….

Southwestern @billz

^ Southwestern, Harbor City… close enough. Yeah, you pretty much represent the core atmosphere of Bmore, true story. Ignorant, narrow-minded, extra-sensitive type mofos. But, that’s the Bmore mentality in a nutshell. I’m the New Bmore. People usually gotta guess where I’m from. But you, on the other hand, is a dead give-away from jump. Yall type niggas is the reason why outta state heffas be reluctant to give up the bunz sometimes, lol.

^ True dat.

60. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 5:50 pm

SERIOUSLY DUDES ALL OVER THE PLACE HE CONFUSES HIS DAMN SELF

61. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:53 pm
    Southwestern @billz

^^^^Damn…that’s crazy! LOL

62. nBmore Says:

Some little punkazz nigga who stay in his room talkin shit behind the computer living your life thru other niggaz

nation of thugacation Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:51 pm

^ I’m sayin’ though, are you trying to tell me Salt N Pepa didn’t have hits? Shiiiiiiiit. I was just a youngan when I was exposed to Push It and that shit changed my life, lol.

64. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:53 pm

^^^^Damn…that’s crazy! LOL

yea & it MILLION OF US!!!!

65. tyronebiggums71 Says:

YEAH YOUR RIGHT IM NOT FROM JERSEY I JUST DECIDED ONE DAY I WOULD CHOOSE JERSEY I REALLY LIVE IN ALABAMA IN A TRAILER RIGHT NEXT TO YOU YOUR MOMS AND YOUR WIFE/SISTER

66. Sour D. Says:

damn i can’t wait for the BCC album. Buck is still my favorite though.

67. tyronebiggums71 Says:

SOUR D. – I M WITH YOU THE B.D.I. THUG IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST IF YOU ASK ME

68. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:56 pm

YOUR PUNKAZZ PROBALLY WHITE
    SOME OL CRACKERAZZ WHITEBOY………..

69. nBmore Says:

SMIFF & WESSUN DA SHININ IS CLASSIC!!!!!
    used to play that joint all da tyme in da clouds………

70. KLO Says:

^^^^^ @nBmore Yo, damn near everything they made from 92-98 was a classic!

71. nBmore Says:

^^co sign!!!!

72. tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:58 pm
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:56 pm

YOUR PUNKAZZ PROBALLY WHITE
    SOME OL CRACKERAZZ WHITEBOY………..

just look at how sensitive you are you cause a scene all day over everything i agree you got the b-more attitude but its a b-more bird attitude. damn you always crying and yelling nonsense you contrdict yourself every couple posts everyone on here thinks your a joke just give up b-more bird

73. nBmore Says:

what happen to evil D is he not down with them no more?

74. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:03 pm

^^u gotta be white
    soon as somebody come at you, YOU START TO FREEZE UP!!!
    Like u scared of black ppl an u behind a screen. Aint nobody gona hurt u. you can breathe!!!!!!

75. L.P.CROOKS Says:

yo es check yo mail

76. tyronebiggums71 Says:

how have i froze up? and what does race have to do with it anyway i know white boys that im sure will beat your ass into the fucking ground

77. Sour D. Says:

i don’t want to get involved in an argument with this idiot cause i don’t have much time to waste, but nBmore, you really are a child. you clog up all the posts with your nonsensical bullshit. you pop shit and say you don’t care and thats the type of dude you are but then you go and get sensitive when someone breaks your statements down. then you go and keep repeating shit over an over again until someone aknowledge’s you. stop acting like a fuckin child, there are those of us that actually read all the comments for entertainment value and all you do is clog it up. take that shit to the kiddie table (sohh). that will be all.

78. nBmore Says:

Hip-Hop pioneer Kool G Rap has signed a recording deal with Stockton, Calif.,-based Back Route Records and is set to release his next album Uncontrolled Substance.

^^Yea that real G shit!!!
    This gonna be tight kool G been havin some tight beats an he been soundin hungry an this nigga goes hard!!!!
    1 of my all tyme greats up there with rakim,scarface & pac……….

79. tyronebiggums71 Says:

we all must forgive nBmore he is still in denial that he is regulated to the short bus and he is stuck there by himself most the time so when he doesnt have luis or bugsy around he just bounces himself off the walls all day bumping his head talking even crazier, but im down with the b-more bird crying for attention

80. nBmore Says:

Sour D. Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:13 pm

^^u sound real gay (no sean carter)
    If u got a problem with my statements say something dont be no punk an say some secret shit. I say comments off my opinion does that mean my opinion has to be the same as everybodies on here NOOO. So dont expect me to like everything yall like. I am not a backpack/hiphop head or etc to really care how u take my opinions. Rap is pure enjoyment for car & weekend rydin otherthen that I take it for what it is……..

Damn… I just let one rip in my cubicle and that shit is rockin’.

82. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 6:24 pm
    Damn… I just let one rip in my cubicle and that shit is rockin’.

SAY WORD IM ABOUT TO DROP THE KIDS OFF AT THE POOL AND THEY ARE GONNA HAVE TO SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN AFTER I GET OUT MY LUNCH IS RUNNING THROUGH ME

83. KonishiwaBitches Says:

^^^niggas need to learn to take that shit to the bathroom sick fuckas

84. nBmore Says:

dammmm i was just watchin meth talk about wendy..
    Thats some fuck up shit to put somebody bizness out there like that….

85. Boosie Says:

speaking of meth has anybody seen that dvd called 16 Bars? and is tight?

86. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WELL OBVIOUSLY I DROPPED THE KIDS OFF IN THE BATHROOM WHAT YOU THINK IM SHITTING AT MY DESK ?

87. Shanti Says:

@ TY
    my fault…i thought u were trying to make me out to be a flip fan in the other thread, i had to set that shit straight

88. nBmore Says:

this wayne an gilli ghostwritein beefin is crazy when wayne jumps on so many freestyles spittin I dont know who to believe………

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:26 pm
    D. Billz Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 6:24 pm
    Damn… I just let one rip in my cubicle and that shit is rockin’.

^ LOL @ that expression. Yeah, I know I’ma have to take a straight deuce when I hit the crib.

July 13th, 2006 at 6:34 pm
    dammmm i was just watchin meth talk about wendy..
    Thats some fuck up shit to put somebody bizness out there like that….

^ Yeah chief… if that woulda been me I woulda got some Cherry Hill bitches to straight stomp her out.

90. KonishiwaBitches Says:

^^ nah the other nigga staining his draws in his cubicle….

91. nBmore Says:

Dammmmm meth wife is baldheaded from cancer……..
    Thats low to even bring that up without his permission.

KonishiwaBitches Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:37 pm
    ^^ nah the other nigga staining his draws in his cubicle….

^ Nah dawg… when I said, “that shit is rockin’,” I said “shit” meaning the funky ass air. I’m from Bmore, “shit” could mean anything. Example:

“Yo, that nigga dumb as shit”

“Ha, yo you wild as shit”

“Did you see that shirt? I’ma cop one of dem shits”

“I’ma shut down the whole shit when I get in the club”

Get it? Got it? Good.

93. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Shanti Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 6:35 pm
    @ TY

ITS ALL GOOD SHIT I WOULD HOPE YOU WOULD AIR ME OUT IF THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING,

94. FuckUPayMe Says:

Sean Price and Rock looking ashy dem ni66as probaly put in an application at the liquor store they in front of before the interview. Im gon check for the album tho. Wendy Williams look like a Goblin. Im surprised she aint got her ass whooped yet.

95. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I need the hookup on a plasma,Ty whats good, you know somthing

96. nBmore Says:

why does tyreess have a album comin out….
    an his name is BLK TY
    ha ha!!!!!!

July 13th, 2006 at 6:49 pm
    why does tyreess have a album comin out….
    an his name is BLK TY
    ha ha!!!!!!

^ Dat nigga is a clown. I heard he was backstage at the BET awards handin’ out his demo like he was some new nigga tryna get on. I heard he gave Jay-Z a copy, and I think Mary J. Blige too. Jay prolly gave it to Memphis Bleek, who probably gave that shit to Geda K to break up blunts on. Mary probably left that shit on a miscellaneous table next to the exit.

98. Boosie Says:

tyrese is garbage plus he cant act

99. nBmore Says:

over twenty-one seats on the hip-hop charts this week is “El Father” Hector Bambino. After a disappointing debut in the hip-hop rap race last week, the reggaeton Roc-la-Familia rep has come up short with 15,300 copies sold this go around. The Jay-Z featured “Here We Go Yo” is struggling to keep Los Rompe Discotekas on the go, as the total reads at 42,000.

^^^is jeezy gonna have to carry DEFJAM again
    It wont be buddens!!!!
    HA HA!!!

100. you kids are homo (yes homo) Says:

MOP is the greatest hip hop duo EVER.

101. nBmore Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:51 pm

July 13th, 2006 at 6:49 pm
    why does tyreess have a album comin out….
    an his name is BLK TY
    ha ha!!!!!!

WOULDNT TYREE SELL MORE SINGIN?
    I mean do like mary rap on your singles but keep singin…

July 13th, 2006 at 6:51 pm
    tyrese is garbage plus he cant act

^ Is it just me, or Baby Boy was straight garbage. Only parts I liked is when Ving Rhames was sonnin’ him.

103. nBmore Says:

^^^co sign

104. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 6:48 pm
    I need the hookup on a plasma,Ty whats good, you know somthing

I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THAT REAL TALK. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIRACULOUSLY MANAGAES TO FIND THOSE TYPES OF THINGS FALLING OFF THE BACK OF TRUCKS AND SHIT, YOU LOOKING FOR ANY SPECIFIC SIZE, AND PLASMA LCD OR DLP PICTURE?

105. L.P.CROOKS Says:

Baby boy was disgraceful and disguting Finally some one agrees wit me^

you kids are homo (yes homo) Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:54 pm
    MOP is the greatest hip hop duo EVER.

^ That’s the most profound shit I’ve seen you type since your debut. I’m a Mobb Deep and Heltah Skeltah fan but I’m a M.O.P. fan to the DEATH!

SALUTE! *clik clak* SALUTE SALUTE!

FIYAHHHHHHHH!

107. nBmore Says:

Falling twenty-three painful positions to No. 36 this week is Shawnna. The DTP rep has only been on the charts for 2 weeks, but has already fallen victim to the hip-hop competition. After disappointing sales for week one at 41,000, Shawnna has only totaled off at 68,000, with 20,900 representing the week-in total. “Gettin’ Some,” however, seems to be at the height of requests and radio airplay.

who did worse REMY OR SHAWNA?

108. tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:53 pm

^^^is jeezy gonna have to carry DEFJAM again
    It wont be buddens!!!!
    HA HA!!!

SEE IM NOT GONNA GO OFF BUT IM JUST GONNA POINT IT OUT THERE HAS BEEN NO BUDDENS TALK FOR OVER A HUNDRED POSTS OR SO AND IN COMES THE HATER IM NOT THE ONE WHO STARTS THE BUDDENS CONVERSATIONS MOST THE TIME

109. tyronebiggums71 Says:

L.P.CROOKS Says:
    July 13th, 2006 at 6:57 pm
    Baby boy was disgraceful and disguting Finally some one agrees wit me^

LET ME FIND OUT THERES SOMEONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH YOU

110. nBmore Says:

Staying on top of the game this week is Gnarls Barkley, moving up one step to No. 5. This week, the eclectic duo is holding on to the rap game, moving 55,900 units. After 9 weeks on the charts, St. Elsewhere is keeping the tune in check with 452,400 discs sold thus far.

THIS JOINT MUST BE TIGHT……

111. Boosie Says:

yeah I thought baby boy was trash, he looked so forced trying to be hard.

If it wasnt for ving rhames it would have been as trash as I got the hook up, but ving did his thing. I mean he got into tyrese’s ass, I was like damn.

Ving was on his suge knight shit in that, kind of like on that dangerous grounds joint. You know ving is on point when he start eating food and talking in that low voice at the same time.

112. nBmore Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:58 pm

THAT WAS BAIT!!!
    HA HA!!!

113. Shanti Says:

LET ME FIND OUT THERES SOMEONE WHO DOESNT AGREE WITH YOU

^^honestly i liked babyboy. tyrese is a terrible actor but that chick–“Evette”, i forgot her name but the one who was in Hustle & Flow, she made Baby Boy for me. she’s good at those ghetto chick roles.

114. you kids are homo (yes homo) Says:

yo Billz, as much as I hate G UNIT, wouldnt you think that they could put out a dope MOP album? I mean those dudes made AMAZING albums without all that money and help, you would think 50 would leave them alone and let them do the damn thing.. Nobody on the roster over there is fucking with them and they make GREAT songs.. That should be the best G Unit album of the year but It will never drop cause 50 wants them to get buff and sing hooks..

115. nBmore Says:

Taking No. 28 this week is Chamillionaire. Cham is still on fire and maintaining the label as one of the most prominent in the South’s rap scene, tackling 25,200 copies this week off of the strength of his latest single “Ridin.'” The total for The Sound of Revenge rounds off at approximately 1,100,100.

^^^THIS NIGGA IS KILLIN DA GAME

July 13th, 2006 at 6:59 pm

THIS JOINT MUST BE TIGHT……

^ Yes sirrrr. Best album I’ve heard all year. Never leaves my whip. And since you already baited Ty, let me just co-sign and ether that statement by sayin’ JB on the remix of Crazy is hotter than fish grease. Ok, that’s my first and last talk of him in this thread.

117. FuckUPayMe Says:

That shit is on sum the Love Below type shit. (i downloaded it)

118. Boosie Says:

but nbmore, no one said that chamillionare wasnt tight. Young jeezy is kind of wack. If it wasnt for LA reid, his album would have been straight trash.

The only reason why jeezy got recognition cause he had some real nice beats. Plus LA reid is from atlanta. He wasnt even the best rapper out with that group he was in with diddy. That was a hot song by the way.

119. anyone who says (no homo) is homo on the lo lo (yes homo) Says:

That heltah skeltah interview was dope by the way… Them dudes are ill

120. Boosie Says:

IF you go on you tube and listen to all the live performances they sound WAYYYY better than the album versions. Cee-lo kills it everytime.

121. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>He wasnt even the best rapper out with that group he was in with diddy.

Thats exactly what i say to everyone around here that thinks Jeezy is actually nice. He wasn’t even the best, that one cat Big Ghee was better.

you kids are homo (yes homo) Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:01 pm

^ Word chief. That’s why I wasn’t really feelin’ them movin’ over to G Unit. Not just because of my disdain for the Big Oily Nigga With No Sleeves That We Don’t Mention (no homo), but because his presence on their albums is gonna fuck up the formula. Look at Mobb Deep for example… gobbage. I woulda felt better if they just woulda signed with an independant like Asylum with a good budget and just continue to bang out hot joints. After the whole ROC situation I can understand why they chose dude because of course he’s gonna put up a lot of money for his favorite groups, but I don’t like his presence. I don’t even know if they’re gonna release an album under his label. By the time that happens they might be already on another label. Even though I heard from a credible source that the chick Foxx on their label got in that ass on one of the Interscope reps about the budget and creative control. We’ll just have to wait and see, because so far I don’t really fuck with the singles they released under dude except for Big Boy Game (ironically).

123. Shanti Says:

^^Big Gee is not better. He has a hot voice but I don’t think overall he is better than Jeezy.

124. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

like a 45 to 50 in plasma joint

125. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:04 pm

NAW JEEZY was killin the game b4 La reid got to him…
    I remeber hearin jeezy with diddy an i was like what the fuc, But jeezy was killin the game for a long tyme peep the mixtape trap or die or his other stuff b4 defjam. I think defjam kinda played him out alittle cus ppl who was feelin him now frontin like he wack. But jeezy da truth!!! Jody breeze tight an duke tight

126. Dumb Nigga Says:

Don’t really matter anyways though, i heard Jeezys and BNTH and none of them are killing anything lyrically. Jeezy is NAWWW his next album is just going to be a sequal to many and many cocaine raps.

127. Boosie Says:

you cant tell me that jeezy wasnt overhyped. LA REID made jeezy. Jeezy is the south version of mase but more street. La reid put so much work into that album its not even funny.

The only reason he got attention cause it was something different about him, mixed in with the snow man references. He is not even the 10 best rapper in atlanta

128. Shanti Says:

NAW JEEZY was killin the game b4 La reid got to him…

^^i’m not really a jeezy fan but i have to agree with this. he was hot for a minute down here. a lot of people was surprised that he started fuckin with diddy when he joined boyz in the hood or whatever. something about the way jeezy rhymes gets on my nerves but LA Reid was getting recognition in the south way before LA Reid. Now if you meant recognition everywhere else perhaps what you are saying is true.

129. Shanti Says:

but LA Reid was getting recognition in the south way before LA Reid.

edit–Jeezy was getting recognition…

130. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:11 pm

U MUST NOT HAD BEEN HEARING JEEZY!!!!
    Jeezy didnt need La reid he was already gettin attention an that was really a bad move becus now yall look at him wack And thats becus he is on a NY lable.

131. Dumb Nigga Says:

If Jeezy is the truth then WOW! All because he puts adlibs after every sentence to make it seem dramatic or what he said was tight….don’t make him the truth. If he can actually touch subjects other then how much coke he sells.

This is Jeezys whole material

Pyrex pots
    Yola
    Weed
    Woman
    Cars

WTF!? And the rhymes he comes up with is shit i used to write down in class in school.

132. iLL Change Says:

>> ^^^THIS NIGGA IS KILLIN DA GAME

Chamillionaire is wack. people think he’s nice just cuz he can rap about wood grain faster than Mike Jones or Slim Thug. it’s all the crackers buyin’ his album anyways, they all listen to that song “Ridin’ Dirty” and pretend like they can stunt in a Nissan Altima.

133. anyone who says (no homo) is homo on the lo lo (yes homo) Says:

Anybody got that Dumb Out joint from Buddens? I need that..

134. Boosie Says:

but thats just like banks and mase, people was like back then mase was hot when he was murda and people were like Banks was tearing shit up before he got with 50.

Thats just like saying you were hot in the street or you were hot in college, but you come to the nba and now you’re wack. Jeezy is not lyrically challenging but I’ll listen to some of his songs, but people are overhyping him putting him into the same category with ti and wayne.

135. bxconnect Says:

is that gnarls album worth copping?i should have copped it last weekend.i went to get some rap shit and left with marvin gaye and sam cook.nothing caught my eye in tower.

136. tyronebiggums71 Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 6:59 pm

THIS JOINT MUST BE TIGHT……

maybe the joey remixed helped them out ????? naw im playing just fucking with the haters

137. Shanti Says:

^^lol.

138. tyronebiggums71 Says:

im out works done piffing time see you motherskunks tomorrow

hi haters

139. nBmore Says:

Jeezy is feelin the NY pressure but he gona be alright…..

140. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

on that dude we dont mention, and MOP, thats a flop waiting to happen, dude is cranking out songs sticking to a formula that dosnt work for everyone but himself. One thing I agree with that homie Jaz-o said is that all dudes songs sound the same, thats real talk. He destroyed mobbdeep’s patented sound, and I’m not sure if they can bounce back, all over at that label are gonna suffer the Bad-boy fate, or the Dame dumby destiny.

141. Shanti Says:

^^naw definitely not in the same category as TIP or wayne. jeezy just gets more love in the streets down here. i think thats why people “overhype” him or whatever.

142. Boosie Says:

Its funny how people say chamillionare is wack, they never listened to his album. He had a good album and he just doesnt talk about cars and clothes. Have you listened to ridin dirty remix with papoose and jae millz?. All of em kill it.

apparently you haven’t listened to chamillionare

143. iLL Change Says:

>> something about the way jeezy rhymes gets on my nerves

i thought someone would never say something about this. he sounds like he’s about to die on every track. “JEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH” like he just got shot in the leg. i hate those fucking adlibs. “You can call me Jeezy YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!”, “I cook up crack HEEEEEEEYYYYY.” shut the fuck up, that’s the gayest shit i ever heard.

144. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

give me a SNIPPET of a rhyme that jeezy laces that is mad hot. Dont give me no mediocre shit, cause thats basically what his shit is. Jeezy has mad style but NO substance.

145. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:18 pm

I will never say jeezy is on a papoose level or saigon but for what he is spittin i take it for what its worth. But Jeezy gonna give u that street shit for your whip.

146. bxconnect Says:

jeezy reminds me off a wacker version of freeway.jeezy does have a track with pharel i like.

147. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>if Project pat signed to defjam todayt niggaz up NY wouldnt understand pat an would say Pat is wack. But in Bmore Pat is the shit!!
    Jeezy is feelin the NY pressure but he gona be alright…..

Mentioning Jeezy and Pat? Come on man, Pat can actually spit, Jeezy is TERRIBLE, and no i’m not from NY or the Eastcoast for that matter. When Jeezys shit comes out, i’ll either download it, or not even bother.

148. anyone who says (no homo) is homo on the lo lo (yes homo) Says:

apparently you haven’t listened to chamillionare

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ hahah

yeah right, that guy is the worst.. even his name is wack.. Riding Dirty is an abomination.. Anyone thinks thats music should be exiled..

149. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

ok jeezy might have tight stuff for the whip, cause that whole album is nothing but a highschool basketball warmup song. All his stuff is basically for you to get hype and street bangerish. Thats what them young cats like to listen to and I’m not surprised he gets more loved cause niggas only want to hear fighting type beats.

150. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:18 pm

apparently you haven’t listened to chamillionare

PEEP HIS FREESTYLE ON RAP CITY!!!

151. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:23 pm
    nbmore,

^^^THATS MY WHOLE POINT

152. iLL Change Says:

>> apparently you haven’t listened to chamillionare

the dude’s a clown. his single is not different than “Still Tippin'” or “Draped Up.” come on, “Ridin’ Dirty”? what the fuck? really, no one cares how you drive. he’ll be like “i accidentally left my blinker on, so i’m RIDIN DIRRRRTTYYYY.”

153. Shanti Says:

nbmore

why do you type in all caps? i don’t know why it bothers me so much when people do that.

154. nBmore Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    Jeezy is feelin the NY pressure but he gona be alright…..

IM SAYIN NIGGAZ UP NY aint on PAT like that. And if he signed with Defjam they would start callin PAT wack!!!

155. Boosie Says:

to anyone,

have you heard the album? Its a decent album and a lot better than a lot of the wack shit that east coast niggas put out. He talks about mad topics, but If you dont like em then you dont like em, but to say he is trash is just plain hating.

156. nBmore Says:

an i be on here defending PAT!!!

157. Shanti Says:

@ boosie

i haven’t heard the album but i like chamillionaire more than a lot of the other NEW people coming out of houston. i definitely think he can rap better than slim thug, mike jones, paul wall and etc i just thought it was funny when ill change said something about it

158. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:25 pm
    nbmore

MYyFaULT!!

159. Boosie Says:

I’m defending chamillionare but I be damned if I defend jeezy or project pat, I wont say they are trash but they are not for me. I will say lil flip is trash buckets to the third degree.

But if you never heard chamillionare album and you say its trash, then you just dont know. But I wont be like some people on here and try to defend them to the fullest degree like I am his lover or something.

160. nBmore Says:

Im always defendin the south an im not even from the south. Yall south niggaz need to start repin yall shit!!!! I know i aint the only 1 pumpin some south shit……….

161. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

okay if thats your whole point why do you say stuff like jeezy is better than jay-z?

162. Shanti Says:

@ nbmore

i’m not gonna defend something i don’t particularly like just because i’m from that region. everybody on here know i love the south and when we are talking about an artist that i’m really feeling i’ll voice my opinion.

163. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:29 pm

In only into rap for rydin music………..
    Blazin & drinkin so jeezy an 3-6 take care that for me
    Oyea lil webbie an boosie stay in da whip!!!

164. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:32 pm
    nbmore,

I never said jeezy was better then JZ i said jeezy will outsell buddens an thats a FACT!!

165. Boosie Says:

LMAO,

I never got this, what makes people want to listen to webbie and boosie? Webbie is so wack, he reminds me of a lyrical lil flip meaning that his shit is trash. They are not even a group. Boosie just had a new mixtape out, and I be god damned if I dont hear every motherfucking car playing that set it off shit.

They still playing that rachet shit. HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE WEBBIE OR BOOSIE?

166. iLL Change Says:

Chamillionaire is just so corny. all the wood grain, sizzurp, trunk-popping, grillz, etc. it’s done. there’s no wordplay involved to put it different ways. like Big said shit in different ways, made you think of stuff differently when he could be talking about the same shit NaS said on a record. Chamilionaire is like “one of my rear lights is out, so i’m ridin’ dirttyyyyy.” try a little hard to look like a bad-ass.

167. Shanti Says:

webbie and boosie made up that ratchet dance/song?

168. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:35 pm
    LMAO,

They still playing that rachet shit. HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE WEBBIE OR BOOSIE?

LIKE U SAID THEY GOT IT FOR RYDIN MUSIC!!!

169. iLL Change Says:

i thought that “Bad Bitch Remix” with Trina was alright.

170. Boosie Says:

LOL at ill change, he’s taking the single and using that as what he is about. But that’s just to keep the register ringing.

His album was better than streets disciple though.

171. Shanti Says:

i thought that “Bad Bitch Remix” with Trina was alright.

^^i hated that damn song.

172. iLL Change Says:

>> His album was better than streets disciple though.

… *explodes*

173. nBmore Says:

Boosie & web got some deep songz!!!

174. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:38 pm
    i thought that “Bad Bitch Remix” with Trina was alright.

^^i hated that damn song.

GIRL GIVE ME DAT was tight!!!!
    club banger

175. Shanti Says:

GIRL GIVE ME DAT was tight!!!!
    club banger

^^bun b made that song though.

176. Boosie Says:

Do yall know webbie is not from the hood? This nigga is from park forest which is a suburb. Webbie doesnt hardly have any dough, he still comes through baton rouge with a rented black suv. Did anyone hear how boosie came at lil wayne? he came correct at him.

I’ve been forced to listen to so much lil boosie that its not even funny. I definitely cant take webbie. I dont wanna hear anyone say they like that Max minelli shit either.

Nbmore,

so the only type of music you listen to is just ridin music, just so you can look good in the whip? I dont see the point in that. please explain

177. Boosie Says:

I think trina might have let webbie hit that

178. iLL Change Says:

im out for like 30 minutes. y’all are insane thinkin’ Chamillionaire is better than NaS… 1

179. Boosie Says:

nbmore,

why you keep saying Boosie and webbie? People in baton rouge dont listen to webbie, he gets no love. Its boosie all day everyday. Especially on that new mixtape or album that he released.

180. Boosie Says:

I never ev eve eve eve ev ev ev said chamillionare is better than nas I said his last album was better than streets disciple, which a lot of albums was better than streets disciple so thats not really saying anything.

181. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:41 pm
    Nbmore,

Naw im more into pac or scarface if im chillin…….
    But weekends I can get with Dipset,gunit,south or screwed up shit
    I am really big on FACE & PAC if its jus chill mode like at workright now I listen to pac radio allday!!!

182. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

183. Shanti Says:

nbmore

have you ever lived in the south?

184. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:45 pm
    nbmore,

The 1st mixtape i got had them both together Thats why i put them together an on the smack dvd they were together. I never heard boosie bein by hiself. Thats new

185. nBmore Says:

Shanti Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:50 pm
    nbmore

have you ever lived in the south?

Nope
    Bmore 4life………

186. Boosie Says:

coldplay.

lets be honest I bought streets the disciple the first day it came out, and I was so dissappointed. It had some hot songs but it was kind of a let down, that was the last album I bought for a while till awol came out. I have endlessly defended nas on this site, but streets disciple wasnt that good.

nbmore,

so why dont you just say you like a variety of music more so than any other people on this site instead of egging certain people on? I mean I see that you like all kinds which is nothing wrong, but I think you say stuff just to piss you know who and others off.

The smack dvd thing was only because boosie and webbie are from baton rouge. Boosie is WAYYY nicer than webbie, boosie has been dropping solo joints for the past few years. People dont bump webbie like that. They have a few songs together, but boosie gets more love. But webbie is known more world wide. Kind of like ti and luda.

187. nBmore Says:

^^These joints tight!!!!

188. Boosie Says:

please dont tell me you wear a size 8?

189. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

They dont understand that other ppl have different opinions. Like There are some ppl that are nice but there voice is annoyin or they ova due the methphors or punchlines. I not into rap to really be listenin to a 1000 bars jus to understand that you are nice. I rather have a nice flow thats understandable an have a purpose not all ova the place that u cant even come bac in 1 month bcus the punchline dont have that PUNCH no more.

190. nBmore Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 8:02 pm
    please dont tell me you wear a size 8?

naw somebody was postin this up earlier so i was checkin it out at work. I was jus clickin on shoes that were tight!!!

191. nBmore Says:

u see da price!!! whoa

192. Boosie Says:

yeah that price is ridiculous, The only way I would pay for some shoes that are over 200 is if they are some dress shoes. Never would I pay 200 plus for some airforce ones. I dont even wear airforce ones cause every nigga has them. Shits digusting.

193. Boosie Says:

Does anyone call air force ones G-NIKES?

194. nBmore Says:

i hope this world war 3 aint freeways single..
    im not feelin this joint……

195. nBmore Says:

In Bmore we callem AIRZ

196. nBmore Says:

Peep RICKY ROSS “push it” this joint TIGHT!!!!!
    hiphopgame.com

197. nBmore Says:

Peep RAE & NAS this joint tight!!!!
    Rae sound like the old an NAS goin HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hiphopgame.com

198. nBmore Says:

^^NAS ALSO MENTIONED BMORE KILLAZ
    AN WHAT!!!!

199. nation of thugacation Says:

^ slow down cowboy

200. iLL Change Says:

Rick Ross is wack. his flow is terrible. almost as bad as Serius Jones. rhyming over cheesy 80’s rock songs is gay. hair metal ≠ hip hop.

201. Boosie Says:

yeah rick ross the boss is straight garbage I would take jeezy over him any day.

But hov aint no dummy, ross is the one starting the whole miami movement.

202. iLL Change Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 7:57 pm

coldplay.

——

i aint comin’ at you or anything, but since when you been defendin’ NaS up in here? only cats i see up in here reppin’ for God’s Son is me and reggae. whatup reggae?
    nitgmcoat

203. Boosie Says:

ill change,

remember when your best friend the character who dave chapelle was saying that stillmatic and I am was trash. You probably werent here for those few days. I know coldplay remembers. He was saying that stillmatic was wack and that 2nd childhood was garbage, then I wrote a fact list about him and then Landlord cosigned. This argument spanned over the course of 3 days.

204. Nasir Says:

nice interview

205. Boosie Says:

correction: -the character who dave chapelle plays was saying-…

206. Boosie Says:

And ya’ll bearcat and gator niggas thought james white had hops. This is what tiger niggas do to cats who want to take it to the rack.

207. iLL Change Says:

@ boosie

yeah, i remember that day(s), i just didn’t know who was who. i didn’t used to look at names under every comment, and i think you were new to Nah Right (not sure). but if you were reppin’ for NaS, good lookin’. yeah, 2nd Childhood is one of NaS’s best songs i think, but mostly cuz of the ill ass beat Preemo laced that shit with. i’m actually listening to I Am… right now. that intro beat is hot, i wish NaS woulda rapped over that. Stillmatic is a mad good album too, better than I Am…

208. Boosie Says:

somebody tell david harrison to sit down cause he is about to get some nut in his face.

209. iLL Change Says:

anyone got BBC’s ‘For The People’ album? if you got it, link me or email me: illchange@yahoo.com

210. Boosie Says:

I hear that marcus williams is tearing it up in the summer league. randy foye is doing niggas in too.

211. MadeInMilwaukee...Since 79' Says:

whats good

212. Foekist Says:

>>http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo?slug=getty-71407165fm011_pacers_bulls_1_42_46_am&prov=getty

D D D D Dayum…. He’s a beeyotch anyways, I remember we got into with him on the sidelines when they played the Pistons here in 05 playoffs.

213. ShockWave Says:

SEAN P niggas what!?!

D-Cep 4 Life niggas what!?!

What’s the flavor niggas!?!

HAIL MEG!

214. RUMBL3BUMSKI Says:

DAMN THE LAST STAND HAS LEAKED OF COURSE TRYIN TO FIGHT THE URGE TO LISTEN EARLY ACTUALLY GOTTA PURCHASE THIS ONE!!!

215. luis Says:

lefu lefah lekoshka….ehhhhhh something like that, that song is STILL bumping on my 60g IPOD meng!