Loose Ends

(Props to KLO)

Lupe Fiasco – I Gotcha (produced by The Neptunes)

Proof ft. 50 Cent – Forgive Me

Styles – The Ghost Coming

Freeway ft. Jay-Z – World War 3

There’s an interview with Gillie over at XXL. This guy is everywhere all of a sudden huh? At the end he spits the lyrics to the Wayne dis he’s about to drop next week.

Were you straight writing verses for Wayne, or was it more of a coaching thing?

No, Wayne had good breath control, so it was really more of a study thing.

So there you have it.

Fat Joe – Clap and Revolve

Young Buck – Do It Myself

And finally…you can not be serious.

187 Responses to “Loose Ends”

1. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

lol, on your job i see

2. KLO Says:

I don’t believe I use to like that nigga DMX’s music! What the fuck is wrong with this nigga!!!

That nigga is coked out / cracked out!

3. kheri wes Says:

# D. Billz Says:
    July 12th, 2006 at 7:08 pm

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:07 pm
    think about twinz, matter fact watch it

^ Yeah, I retracted my statement. I was on a roll with that teacher/student shit and I couldn’t help myself, lol.

i couldnt even listen to all of that song, pure crack, RIP BIG PUN, he killed that song

4. KLO Says:

I can never take this nigga Earl Simmons serious ever again! What the fuck…this shit is sad! LOL…

5. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

killed aint the word he murdered it, dug it up and then murdered it again
    it should be a crime to spit so reckless

6. kheri wes Says:

# coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    July 12th, 2006 at 7:39 pm

killed aint the word he murdered it, dug it up and then murdered it again
    it should be a crime to spit so reckless

^ real talk

just saw boosie post at TY, damn!!!!! Tell him why you mad son, tell him why you mad LMAO

DMX is fucking terrible i cant watch anymore of this stupid shit

7. KLO Says:

LMAO @ Kheri Wes…I agree!

8. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Man, back in the day when Biggie and Pun were still alive, and Fat Joe was still grimey (Joey Crack) I use 2 hope them three plus 8 Ball would do a song together! Talk about some lyrical fire power from 4 big dudes!

9. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

how much lyrical fire power does 8 ball have?, never paid him much mind

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:15 pm
    what ever happened to the beatnuts?

^ I copped their last independant album which came out last year. I wasn’t really impressed though.

11. KLO Says:

Yo…this nigga Earl is FUNNY! Yo, LMAO…are ya’ll watching this?!

12. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

I can’t understand 75% of what DMX is saying half of the time! I heard crack makes you mumble & shyt! Cocaine is a powerful drug!

13. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^damn thats too bad cause them cats was good with me

KLO Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:30 pm
    Is Sole’ worse than Amil?

^ That’s a toss-up. But I’d still smash both of ’em. Even Amil with her weird-but-kinda-cute looks.

15. KLO Says:

D. Billz Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:48 pm
    KLO Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:30 pm
    Is Sole’ worse than Amil?

^ That’s a toss-up. But I’d still smash both of ‘em. Even Amil with her weird-but-kinda-cute looks.

^^^^ LOL…yo, I thought the same shit about her! (Amil) She was a weird-but-kinda-cute chick! Damn that’s a great description!

16. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I think amil will get it before sole, but out of all the rapp bitches I’d prolly lay pipe to Missy Elliot first..

LOL thats a big J/K

17. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:46 pm
    how much lyrical fire power does 8 ball have?, never paid him much mind
    ———————–

U gotta go back to the early 8 ball & MJG to hear him spit! Like most of the artists at the end of their careers…they start to fall off!

18. KLO Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:51 pm

LOL thats a big J/K

^^^^^ Straight up and down coldplay…Missy is paid fam! LOL…I think I’ll smash Missy big ass too! But…that bitch is breaking me off! LOL

19. Jamz (THE REAL) Says:

Missy likes women! So, unless you put on a dress….I doubt you’d be smashin that playaz….LOL!

20. KLO Says:

LMAO! ^^^^ No doubt Jamz! But I’m sure her dike ass likes dick sometimes…so I’ll smash her for hmmmm 20K….how about ya’ll?

21. iLL Change Says:

fuck all y’all hatin’ on DMX. he’s one of the realest and HE NEVER SOLD OUT. he never claimed to be the best rapper or shit, but he’s ill and his first album is classic. his second is 4.5 mics

22. KLO Says:

iLL Change Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:58 pm

23. KLO Says:

Plus X had 3 more albums after that….what do you have say about those?

24. KLO Says:

Yo, let me change the vibe…check this out…

Top Ten Knockouts

25. kheri wes Says:

# KLO Says:
    July 12th, 2006 at 8:01 pm

iLL Change Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 7:58 pm

I agree X used to be the shit, but after that second album, he did what, what you bitches want from a nigga w/ cisco!!! Damn real gutter

Dont get me wrong i like X, but at what point do you stop being a real ass nigga and turn in to a dumb ass nigga for half the shit he does

26. Luis Says:

the Landlord Says:

July 12th, 2006 at 6:13 pm
    what’s good Boosie….im still laughing at this shit:

Boosie- sees that he has take it back to nahright 88 again Says:

July 10th, 2006 at 10:43 pm
    IM NOTICING A LOT OF BITCH TALK HAS BEEN GOING ON

1. I’m looking back in the other thread and see that a bitch ass nigga gon say 50’s name and turn a fresh hiphop post into a another greasy cheesy gq gap tooth smiling ass nigga posing with a cutoff dress shirt. How you gon mention 50 b. ESKAY GET YOUR BOY TYRONE FAGGUMS. YOU AINT SAY SHIT WHEN HE TURNED THAT BULLSHIT INTO SOME BULLSHIT. BUT IF BUGSY DID THAT SHIT, YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED HIM ON IT.

2. Faggums, you are no different than bugsy b or nbmore, you come in here and start popping shit. How you gone turn into the person you always fight against b? Get the fuck outta here, you cum drinking ass nigga. Get off eskays dick sack.

3. Foekist called you out b, and reggae coldplay called you out too. You got serious clowned on that other post. Quit whining about bullshit. I’m steady trying to take cats back to 88, and here we jumped back to 2006 doing the motherfucking motor bike. How you gon mention dudes name. You yourself have become an internet troll, you bitch ass nigga.

4. You starting to get on niggas nerves kids, reggae aint got the heart to tell you but I’m bout to air yo ass out. ESKAY I KNOW THIS NIGGA IS GETTING ON YA NERVES B, BUT THE HEAD HE GIVES YOU IS SO GOOD YOU AINT GOT THE HEART TO TELL HIM TO SHUT THE FUCK UP.(I’m a do it for you b). SHUT THE FUCK UP. STICK TO THE TOPIC,you albino looking ass bitch.

5. FUCK JOE BUDDENS. who have you converted b? Seriously, name the niggas you converted? Stop whining cause niggas dont really care for your lover. It’s disgusting how much you suck that niggas dick b. Every nigga in here know that nigga is tight. Niggas is just not checking for him. You act like niggas dont know hip-hop up in here. You aint convert no body kid. Stop coming with that same lame ass story about your boy(lover) telling you how tight jay-z was. Every nigga in here know he got skills. SO WHAT. ITs a lot of niggas with skills that dont get shine. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Eskay- likes cam. But do you see the nigga bring up his name every mother fucking time like a bitch?

Eskay- likes papoose, but do you see him saying how papoose did this and that. Plus papoose is a better spit kicker than buddens bitch, he might not cant make a better song, but just on spitting alone he eats buddens

Plug- likes lil wayne, but does he bring him up in every motherfucking thread. Hell no. Niggas is not on his dick like you are on your lovers b. Plus wayne shits all over buddens with style and presence.

Foekist- Called you out b, and gets mad at niggas who post lyrics- foekist should tell you to stop it too.

coldplay- likes nas but doesnt bring him up in everythread except for the nitgmcoat, but that is his moniker, other than that this nigga makes good comments and sticks to the topics.

shanti- exposing a lot of yall pussy ass niggas. You know who I’m talking about too. Those astrology, south asian and fried rice ass niggas. Niggas coming here writing giving her kisses to the for head. Man ya’ll pussy ass niggas need to take that shit to lamebitches.com.

It’s disgusting what nahright has been the couple of days. I mean disgusting. eskays been on his dean, posting crack. I mean he even stopped putting up post of jay when niggas called him on it, now yall niggas aint holding up the bargain. If you wanna talk about pampers and panties, then take yo ass to the childsupport judge and let her sentence you to feed all the hood rat ass baby mommas out there.

Till then bitches lets kick that real slang stick to hip-hop and real shit, stop mentioning your lovers.

———————

…classic…

WOW…..very CLASSIC INDEED meng.

27. KLO Says:

Top Ten Dunks On Shawn Bradley

LOL….check this out

28. KLO Says:

^^^^^

@ the post about S. Bradley

29. KLO Says:

Yo…ya’ll should check out this post I sent about Shawn Bradley! LOL…that cracker was getting dunked on by EVERY Body!

30. iLL Change Says:

>> ^^^^^ On some serious shit…I feel what you are saying….BUT Earl Simmons 2K6 is NOT the same nigga we all fucked with! If he was not on the drugs (coke/crack) real hard, you could not tell me nothing bad about X…but that nigga is a fucking crackhead….that shit is sad…for real!

i think his 3rd & 4th albums were sub par, but Grand Champ was hot. i hold DMX to his best work. and even tho his sound has changed, he hasn’t sold out. he’s still on the rough shit he was on in ’98. he’s not fake. i think of DMX as “It’s Dark And Hell Is Hot”. just like i think of CNN as “The War Report”, not reggaeton N.O.R.E. and under-the-radar Capone. besides, y’all act like DMX is still a dusty-ass crackhead who can’t change at all. people in my family have had crack problems, but that’s behind them now and they changed. they aren’t the same junkie-who-sell-their-grandma’s-TV anymore. you gotta look past the mistakes and see who they really are. DMX is real and has made some of the best and deepest love-for-my-crew songs ever made. and that’s why i still fuck with him (no homo).

31. Shanti Says:

^^i wish the crackheads in my family would change.

32. ProbleMatic Says:

THE PRE CRACK DMX WAS IN MY TOP 10…

AINT NO FRONTIN ON THAT….

AND YES GRAND CHAMP WAS BETTER THEN ALOT OF OTHER SHIT IN THE PAST 4 OR 5 YEARS….

33. ProbleMatic Says:

WHO THE FUCK TOLD MAX B HE COULD SING?

BESIDES CAMRON AND JIM JONES….

34. SF Says:

Is it just me or are The Runners really milking that “Hustlin'” sound. This Fat Joe joint sounds almost identical to “Hustlin” and “Money on My Mind”. What kind of artist wants to have a song identical to another artist not even 6 months after.

That shit is wack.

35. Joe 88 Says:

THE PRE CRACK DMX WAS IN MY TOP 10…

^You’re a fan of Dmx demo’s or something??? Cause X always been on crack, since ID&HIH

36. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>WHO THE FUCK TOLD MAX B HE COULD SING?

Sorry that would be me…….i saw him one time and i said in a sarcastic tone he could sing……i guess he was dumb high or something because he thought i was giving him a compliment………SORRY AAHAHAHAHAH!!!

37. one dead three wounded Says:

SF Says:

July 13th, 2006 at 5:21 am
    Is it just me or are The Runners really milking that “Hustlin’” sound. This Fat Joe joint sounds almost identical to “Hustlin” and “Money on My Mind”. What kind of artist wants to have a song identical to another artist not even 6 months after.

That shit is wack.
    _____________________________________________________________

You ain’t lyin’ man, shit sounds like the 4th remix to Hustlin’. The Runners are gonna have to step their producer game up, switch they style up.

That said though, I can’t even lie… The Runners’ tracks are fucking TAILOR MADE for the whip, man. The shit just goes too hard.