It’s Hot Out This Bitch

50-hot.jpg

Fun fact: Today is the official first day of summer. The following was posted yesterday on Whoo Kid’s site, Shadyville.biz:

Damn this fucking guy is crazy . In a pro tools studio in Lebanon, Isreal yes I mean Lebanon!!! We are touring the world like crazy right now . 50 Cent created 10 freestyles for the masses. Him and Whoo Kid will be killing the streets next week with this out of left field monster . He is going at everyone on this mixtape so fans will be going crazy. I don’t know what to do anymore says Whoo Kid . The Banks cd is killing everything out there and now this 50 Cent mixtape will be overkill . So everyone one out there ,push your mixtapes back or come out this week . ps also don’t forget that the Eminem Shady cd is coming out the week after .damn y’all is all fucked up!!!! Check out Pow Radio on Hot 97 and GUNIT RADIO on Shade 45 to hear the new 50 Cent joints .
POW!!!

Someone tell that guy that Lebanon is not in Israel. I wonder if he’s gonna be starting up any new beef or if he’ll just be going after the usual suspects.

"In the hood summer time is the killing season/It’s hot out this bitch that’s a good ’nuff reason" – 50 Cent, Heat

176 Responses to “It’s Hot Out This Bitch”

1. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

It’s about to go down!!

2. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Yp Eskay where is the link to the chacletas song?

3. spotrusherz Says:

hey if it’s hot i might peep it… heat was such a dope song

4. Kheri Wes Says:

Like i said i will give anything a listen, but the Whoo kid is right about one thing the whole overkill thing, but that was a long time ago not its something much worse, but maybe the summer will provide something new, and 50 used to be decent so the freestyles might be aight, and i like banks before his album so who knows, he has had some decent mixtapes so we will see

5. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

I found it eskay.

6. NU Says:

I thought Fiddy wasn’t dropping any new shit. He is on record as saying Em told him to fall back and let the rest of the team shine. Maybe Mobb Deep, Yayo, Olivia and the non-existant MOP album have something to do with 50 coming back in the scene with a mixtape.

7. tyronebiggums71 Says:

IM NOT GONNA LIE IM NOT EXCITED FOR THIS SHIT BUT I WILL CHECK FOR IT. I DISAGREE WITH DUDE ABOUT HOW BANKS IS KILLING IT IVE HEARD HIS NEW MIXTAPES NOT VERY IMPRESSED, BUT ILL GIVE THE ROTTEN APPLE A DOWNLOAD AND PLAY.

IM DEFINTELY INTERESTED TO SEE IF HE IS GONNA BE CALLING ANYONE NEW OUT AND WHAT HE HAS TO SAY TO EVERYONE THATS BEEN KILLING HIM OVER THE PAST YEAR OR SO.

ALSO I THOUGHT THAT EM MIXTAPE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO????

ESKAY – ONE MORE THING DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLEAN AUDIO FILE OF THAT TRU-LIFE DISSING DIP-SET, THAT SHIT WAS FIRE BUT YOU CAN BARELY HEAR WHAT HE SAYS IN THE SHIT IVE SEEN AND HEARD ???

>>DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLEAN AUDIO FILE OF THAT TRU-LIFE DISSING DIP-SET

I haven’t come across a copy. xxl posted it as an audio file but the quality is the same. it was in a club so you probably won’t find a clear copy unless he spits it for a mixtape or something (which he probably will)

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I HAVENT HEARD THE HEAT SONG. ANYONE UPLOAD IT?

BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION ABOUT ME IS THAT I HATE 50 AND WONT GIVE HIM A CHANCE BUT I LISTEN TO EVERYTHING ATLEAST A COUPLE TIMES IVE BEEN LISTENING TO THE NEW BANKS SHIT I ALWAYS CHECK THE SHIT OUT ( HOPING HE WILL DITCH THE JA RULE STYLE AND BRIG IT BACK TO GUESS WHOSE BACK BUT IT DOESNT HAPPEN )

NU – EM TOLD HIM HE HAD TO PUSH HIS ALBUM BACK FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO COME OUT FIRST, NOT FOR HIM TO NEVER COME OUT AGAIN

10. T. Okes Says:

lol @ the thought of Olivia actually coming out with an album. She’s just a hypeman/back-up pussy. And speaking of that, 50 needs to chill with the pen, I think the G-Unit roster alone is bigger than Def Jam’s already. Watch how many niggas jump ship within the next year.

11. 456 Says:

Whas good with MOP?!!!? They looked flabby and sick in them ridiculous 50 videos. We have to accept it might be a wrap for them.

12. 911 Says:

I think he gone slide more than a few subliminals at quite a few southern artist……..and the usual suspects….1

>>I HAVENT HEARD THE HEAT SONG. ANYONE UPLOAD IT?

sure you have, it was on GRODT

14. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 11:58 am
    >>DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLEAN AUDIO FILE OF THAT TRU-LIFE DISSING DIP-SET

YEAH BASICALLY THATS WHAT I WAS ASKING WAS IF ANYONE HEARD HIM GO IN THE BOOTH AND SPIT IT ( I MEAN HE HAS TO RIGHT ? HE CANT JUST LEAVE IT WITH THAT GARBAGE AUDIO FILE, READING THE LYRICS JUST DOESNT HAVE THE SAME IMPACT ) AND DIDNT SICKAMORE SAY IT WOULD BE ON A MIXTAPE BY THE END OF THE WEEK.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON MAN WE EVEN GOT MIXTAPES GETTING PUSHED BACK NOW GOD DAMN

*HANGS HEAD IN SHAME KNOWING HIP-HOP REALLY IS TURNING REPUBLICAN*

15. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

@ Biggums

I agreed Banks ain’t been killing it like before, he hasn’t been wack but he got me wearing out my rewind button either.

16. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:01 pm
    >>I HAVENT HEARD THE HEAT SONG. ANYONE UPLOAD IT?

sure you have, it was on GRODT

O I THOUGHT IT WAS A NEW SONG, THE SUMMERTIME KILLING SEASON MADE ME THINK IT WAS A CAMRON DISS SO I THOUGHT IT HAD TO BE NEW 9 NEVER MIND I CANT ADMIT I GOT THE BOOTLEG OF GRODT ON MY ITUNES SO ILL GO CHECK IF I WANT ( BUT I DONT WANT )

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:00 pm

UNFORTUNITLY I ACCEPTED THAT FACT WHEN THEY LEFT THE ROC WITHOUT RELEASING AN ALBUM I WAS LIKE DAMN SHAME BUT THESE DUDES ARE DONE

17. spotrusherz Says:

ty it’s that beat that basically consists of a hammer being cocked back and a shot fired – genius

18. spotrusherz Says:

hah m.o.p…. can we make a list of artists that are worth nothing or at least a lot less without premo, there must be at least 6 or 7
    m.o.p.
    guru
    group home
    jeru
    big shug
    im not going to say nas but nas needs large pro, pete rock and premo, dont know if kanye and just blaze will cut it

19. nBmore Says:

50 IS SMASHIN DA GAME!!!!
    This mixtape gonna be FIRE……….

20. 456 Says:

Guru – the most overrated rapper in history thanks to premo.

21. 456 Says:

“lemonade was a popular drink and it still is/ I get more props and stunts than Bruce Willis” GTFOH

22. kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are fukkin BANANAS/fukkin problem] Says:

g……
    ….isnt lebanon a completly different country than israel?

23. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Look for Game to be getting aired out along with Jada,Fat Joe,and Cassidy.Its about time 50 drop something to shut all these haters up GAME OVER GGGGGUUUNNNIIITTT IS BACK IN FULL FORCE

24. 911 Says:

Yo Es I tried homie but that shit doesn’t even appear when I try to upload it……as a matter of fact his whole album doesn’t appear……Itunes conspiracy…1

25. tyronebiggums71 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:02 pm
    @ Biggums

HE HAS OR HASNT GOTTEN YOU PRESSING THE REWIND BUTTON.

MY HONEST FEELINGS ABOUT BANKS ARE LIKE NAS ON A MUCH SMALLER SCALE, THE FIRST MIXTAPES THEY PUT OUT BEFORE GRODT BANKS WAS KILLING EVERYTHING, BUT ITS LIKE SINCE THEY GOT MONEY HE DONT CARE AND GOT LAZY WITH IT, HIS MUMBLING MONOTONE NONSENSE IS QUITE BORING ( MAYBE THE ALBUM WILL BE BETTER BUT HUNGER FOR MORE WAS PRETTY AWFUL )

” its like these dudes got no hunger at all/
    and niggas albums dont leave you with a HUNGER FOR MORE/
    they say joe leave it alone accept that they lost/
    but im an addict i got a problem with beating a dead horse “

26. Kheri Wes Says:

Guru – the most overrated rapper in history thanks to premo.

that maybe a stretch i have actually been in the place when this dude is battling and he at least is one of the few that i know can come off the top with it, not a written freestyle artist

27. boosie Says:

Bugsy are you a kobe hater or kobe lover?

whoo kid is on the dl, this dude is gay

28. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

My fault he don’t got me wearing my button out.

29. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Hunger for more wasn’t that bad.

30. 456 Says:

tobe! I mean kobe!

31. 911 Says:

Yo ty what joe budden song is that on?

32. StarQuality Says:

GET ‘EM FERRARI F-50…

33. 456 Says:

Kheri Wes Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    Guru – the most overrated rapper in history thanks to premo.

Real Talk. If Guru didn’t have Premo he wouldn’t have made it out the eighties. Premo is a loyal cat so that how it go but Guru without Premo? Def Jeff.

34. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:08 pm

i know what songyour talking about new but the summertime killing season made me think it was a new song dissing cam

spotrusherz Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:11 pm
    m.o.p.
    guru
    group home
    jeru
    big shug

you must be out your god damn mind. first you know how many ill albums jeru has with next to no production ( and yes even no production for premo)
    dissing jeru homie your playing yourself. lil dap was alright so yeah group home needs premo m.o.p. is just straight bk all day doesnt need premo just needs the gutter audience. big shug isnt exactly highly rated

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:15 pm
    Guru – the most overrated rapper in history thanks to premo.

BLASPHEMY PURE BLASHPHEMY GURU IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERRATED RAPPERS EVER NO ONE KICKS THE SHIT IT KICKS GTFOH

“Actions have reactions, don’t be quick to judge/
    You may not know the harships people don’t speak of/
    It’s best to step back, and observe with couth/
    For we all must meet our moment of truth” -GIFTED.UNLIMITED.RHYMES.UNIVERSAL HOW CAN YOU HATE ON THIS MAN

35. boosie Says:

Yeah guru is one of the top mc’s to be slept on, but premo is a big part to his success, cause guru came out with that bald head slick. I thought the first 7 or 8 songs was decent, but it just an ok album.

Premo knows how to fit guru’s style

36. SKITSO Says:

CAN LUPE GET SOME FUKKIN LOVE FOR KIK PUSH II, PLEASE N THANK U

37. boosie Says:

damn tyrone,

thats just dudes opinion, no need to go postal. Everybody has an opinion, doesnt mean its fact, no need to get emotional.

38. 456 Says:

observe with couth? wack.

39. 456 Says:

ty, one question: do you/can you listen to jazzmatazz or anything that guru did without premo?

40. boosie Says:

but all his jazzmatazz albums were great.

street soul was hot. That was when kelis was at her best and badu ripped it, angie stone fried biscuits on it, herbie hancock busted his lips on it, isaac hayes south parked it, amel larrieux intellecutally jacked it. etc…

41. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 11:55 am

Stop licking nuttz now that you see the movement you all of a sudden want to listen to 50 cent and G-Unit.I told everybody he is a closet G-Unit fan just like Eskay who been said he loves Bank’s flows and style.TRANSFORMERS MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE

42. boosie Says:

bugsy you didnt answer my question.

are you a kobe lover or hater?

43. boss_bitch Says:

d-d-d-d-d-damnnnnn!!! is anybody from G-Unit gonna come out with an album? its about that time… and um Olivia? u tryna post up like Ashanti? sing on every damn bodys hook and then make a move? i aint seen the first poster, the first blog scroll, the first advertisement. i aint hatin on tha kid, but damn girl, u need to stand up, dust off them knees and use them lips to talk business, sweetie. and MOP… i haven’t really got down with them since the Ante Up remix, but thats a whole nother story… G-Unit is buckwild right now, they are their own country, Fifty is signin niggas faster than they can birth em. the (wannabe) second coming of Wu-Tang is in full swing, apparently.

but shit hey, i still got them niggas on my iPod tho…

44. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Never was a real big Gangstarr fan myself, so Guru was never high on my list as far as rappers. I don’t think I own a Gangstarr album

45. T. Okes Says:

boosie Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:35 pm

^^lol

Guru = easily makes the top 10 of the early Nineties.

I think I was one of the only dudes who enjoyed Hunger for More.

47. boss_bitch Says:

CAN LUPE GET SOME FUKKIN LOVE FOR KIK PUSH II, PLEASE N THANK U

^*hands Skitso some love*

48. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

I liked Hunger for More too, I just liked Straight Outta Cashville a whole lot more.

>>I just liked Straight Outta Cashville a whole lot more.

yeah that’s what they all say. I’d take Hunger over it any day

50. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

—–
    I cant. Guru is nothin without premo. Jeru on the other hand…..

51. Bars_Of_Ether Says:

*realizin the genius of eskay aka the puppet master*….this thread will do busta numbers…

Where does real rap start where does the fake shit begin?
    50 wont stop dissin till theres no one left but eminem

I dont like ja rule that much but when I look back and think about how I helped get ja outta there so we could put this nigga in his place..I FEEL ASHAMED.

*sidebar*
    JA RULE>>>>better than 50CENT at the singin rap crap..after all it is/was ja’s signature style
    ASHANTI >>>way better and sexier than OLIVER too..I wanted to lick her sideburns back then
    BLACK CHILD>>>>>better than banks is now..was a time banks was better than 50.
    CADDY TAH>>>>>slightly better or equal to Yayo
    DJ IRV>>>>way better than WHOOKID..that gunshot shit is played out.

BUCK= better than all them now
    MOP=shelve top stuffin
    MOBB= ?
    SPIDER=?
    LIL SCRAPPY=?
    farnsworth bentley=?
    BOBBY BROWN=?
    who else did 50 sign?

52. T. Okes Says:

^^I gotta say though, they gave Buck some bangin’ beats….not feelin’ his style though

53. T. Okes Says:

@ eskay’s comment

54. SKITSO Says:

*skitso takes love and stores in lupe’s pocket*

55. Seymour Green Says:

boss bitch is this you?

56. boosie Says:

I’d rather listen to a britney spears songs before I listen to lloyd banks. He is doodoo now, People should realize that.

57. spotrusherz Says:

ayo i didnt say jeru or guru were complete trash without premo but let’s be realistic here, they lost their appeal once they stopped working with him, though i can’t front jazzmatazz was hot but who checked for guru’s last album. also jeru is still sick live but really the sun and wrath is the only shit you need to cop from him. i love m.o.p. but all their relevant songs have premo production. oh yeah what about bahamadia. same thing.

58. Seymour Green Says:

PREME SHOULD HAVE HIS OWN SNEAKERS.

59. boss_bitch Says:

# Seymour Green Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:47 pm

boss bitch is this you?

^ hahahahaha she wish

60. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Banks beat were not what they should have been, and it wasn’t cohesive. Buck’s album was well put together, and more cohesive.

61. Seymour Green Says:

ok jacki-o….hahahaha

62. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

I’d like to know if Yayo or buck had any dre beats on there albums. Anybody Know?

63. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

Buck didn’t

64. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:29 pm
    Kheri Wes Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:22 pm
    Guru – the most overrated rapper in history thanks to premo.

GO COP A JAZZMATAZZ CD AND TELL ME GURU IS TRASH CHECK OUT HIS BALDHEAD SLICK ALBUM BET MOST OF YOU NEVER EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT, HIS LATEST ALBUM ( ALL PRODUCTION BY SOLAAR IS STILL DOPE NOT CLASSIC MOMENT OF TRUTH MATERIAL BUT WHO THE FUCK CAN COMPETE WITH THAT)

MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:23 pm
    My fault he don’t got me wearing my button out.

OK THATS WHAT I THOUGHT

MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:25 pm
    Hunger for more wasn’t that bad.

NOT THAT BAD I AGREE BUT DEFINTELY DIDNT LEAVE ME WITH A HUNGER FOR MORE

911 – ITS ON THE MOOD MUSIC 1 WORST OF JOE BUDDENS
    SONG CALLED BULLSHIT AND METAPHORS

HE KILLS IT THE WHOLE SONG AND HE STAYS ON HIS COMEDY TIP

65. boss_bitch Says:

# Seymour Green Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:53 pm

ok jacki-o….hahahaha

^ LOL nah, no hate… but thats not me tho… i dont advertise myself like tht over the internet. much more private than that.

I wish M.O.P. woulda never signed. At first, me and my manz was sayin’ that it was a good look because maybe they’ll be able to do the gutta, grimey, street music that I love. But then after the Lmno P and Hollywood flop, I realized that this is not the situation for them. Preemo and M.O.P. mesh well (pause) and they really should stick to the script. Or at least get some joints by D.R. Period, Bink, Dame Grease, Ski, and some other cats for that real grimey East feel.

67. SKITSO Says:

Real talk, loook im tellin ya maayne, if ya get jammed up dont menntion my naaaaaame

68. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Im a Kobe fan Boosie.I didn’t see you on the site otherwise i would have been said whats up.Kobe is the michael Jordan of the NBA but i can’t hate on D.Wade becuzz he has mastered the drive to the hole get fouled move

Fred Kruger says,
    Probably not.If he did do a track it was probably just the mix down.Dre only did like 2 or 3 tracks for Busta NEW ALBUM AND HE IS SIGNED to Aftermath so that should tell you something

This fuckin’ 2 hour break is great! Don’t gotta be back in the buildin’ until 2 o clock. Plus the Heat won last night. Today is a good day.

70. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

I think M.O.P. will have the one of the hardest G-Unit albums. Can’t see them getting on some hollywood shit

71. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    observe with couth? wack.

HOW IS THAT WEAK THATS ONE OF THE ILLEST LINES EVER. WHAT THE MATTER YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IT HOW IS THAT WACK DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:34 pm

I POSTED MY RESPONSE TO THIS BEFORE I EVEN SAW SOMEONE ASK THIS THE ANSWER IS YES I GOT AND BUMP EVERY JAZZMTAZZ ALBUM ON THE REGULAR, ANYONE HEAR HEARD THE BALDHEAD SLICK ALBUM ( ANYONE EVEN HEARD OF IT KNOWS IT EXIST ( NO PREMO WHOLE ALBUM AND ITS CRACK STRAIGHT CRACK ) THE NEWEST ALBUM WITH SOLAAR WAS ILL TOO NOT CLASSIC MATERIAL BUT STILL HIS LYRICS ARE WAY ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE. SORRY GUYS GURU’S ABOUT LYRICS AND MEANING NOT SCREAMING HOW ITS GOOOOOINNNNGGG DOWWNNNN

72. boss_bitch Says:

*jacks skitso’s flow* Forgive me Lord–I know I aint livin right… Gotta feed the block, niggaz starvin, they got appitites

73. SKITSO Says:

MEEET ME IN THE TRAP…

k i’ll take that 1 back

74. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

I dont think mop really are on g unit. They was on Roc last year. I think labels sign mop as weed carriers for concerts. they guarnteed to get the crowd hype

75. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

I fucks wit that first Jazzmatazz. That song wit Chaka Khan was ill.

76. boosie Says:

to bugsy,

I just knew you were a kobe fan, but I want to clear it up though, did you like shaq better than kobe?
    I’m asking cause I dont know how niggas can cosign for kobe when he committed the worst thing almost anything a man to do which is he violated the stop snitching code.

so you saying d. wade didnt get fouled?

Are the kobe lovers mad right now? Cause I just want to give a shout out to all the kobe lovers, cause I am a true kobe hater in every sense of the word.

Me=kobe hater- proud of it.

77. Filth Says:

Im opening for Boot Camp on Aug 9th… holla

78. SKITSO Says:

Nah Right is proudly powered by WordPress
    Entries (RSS) and Comments (RSS).

79. 456 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:39 pm
    Guru = easily makes the top 10 of the early Nineties.

^sorry. no room: rakim, kane, ice cube, krs, trugoy from de la, grand puba, redman, chuck d, cypress hill, treach, das efx, leaders of the new school.

80. tyronebiggums71 Says:

MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:39 pm

SOMEONE UPLOAD THIS GUY A COPY OF MOMENT OF TRUTH AND HARD TO EARN PLEASE. IF NO ONE CAN OR WILL DO IT I WILL PERSONALLY MAIL YOU A COPY OF MOMENT OF TRUTH. ITS BALSPHEMY YOU COULD BE A HIP-HOP HEAD AND NEVER LISTEND AND KNOWLEDGE MOMENT OF TRUTH REAL TALK ITS EASY TOP 5 ALBUM EVER

SORRY BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE GONNA MAKE ME LITTER THIS THREAD WITH GURU LYRICS. I CANT BELIEVE THE HATE FOR GURU. PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO G-UNITWORLD AND SHIT THEN

You do your first bid and dirt to get your name known
    You never talk too much to get your spot blown
    Now you’re no longer just a face in the crowd
    You’re gettin so much respect that niggaz might as well bow
    And movin up with your hustle like you planned it
    Rakin dough like the world’s greatest bandit
    Always got one eye open, for the stick-up kids postin
    So much cream chumps they can’t understand it
    Ladies flock to your jock like it’s golden
    Curious, to test the weight you be holdin
    but you ain’t got no time, to be chasin felines
    If she’s the chick that you pick then she gets chosen
    People treat you like you’re ghetto royalty
    And all your staff shows you utmost loyalty
    You paid your dues, refuse to lose in this scenario
    The rep grows bigga, you’re a legend and a hero

Your fame has gotten larger than your life
    You’ve got a harem of bitches and killer niggaz that’s hype
    They got your back, but you so fly you don’t need em
    You shit what you’re eatin so you don’t peep the proceedings
    They start schemeing, feeling that you’re too swollen
    and that’s the reason why your cash and stash gets stolen
    You start perspiring, because you’re paranoid
    Still another confrontation that you couldn’t avoid
    Prepare for drama, as if you were a stunt man
    Back in the days you was a forty and a blunt man
    Today you’re a Willie, now the weather’s too chilly
    New York City ain’t the place to be frontin
    Over your shoulders day and night’s where you look
    Your so-called fam ran a scam, and you got shook
    Go back to square one, better go talk to your son
    See reps grow bigga in the life of a crook

Years ago, we were new jacks to this scene
    Showed some effort, made fat records, but still saw no green
    Know what I mean? They tried to stifle us
    Nigga you could not believe how really ill and trife it was
    Fed up so we headed on a serious mission
    Wishin, that we could better our position
    Two businessmen, Guru and Prim’, we enterprised
    Too strong to be stepped on, creatively wise
    The dedicated ministers of underground sound
    When we’re doin our thing, you know we don’t fuck around
    No matter how bizarre and different you think you are
    your team wouldn’t dream of competeing with GangStarr
    Premier in the rear with the beats and cuts
    And Guru with the mic ready to tear shit up
    TAKE US OUT THE GAME NIGGA. HOW YA FIGURE ?
    THE NAME IS WELL KEPT AND THE REP JUST GETS BIGGER ‘

81. SKITSO Says:

who’s a better lyricist?

YOUNG JOC VS. CHINO XL?

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAH HUMOR ME

82. spanish jay Says:

i heard he’s gonna be getting he’s going after Joey Jihad and Donald Rumsfeld

and g-unit is now down with Hamas

aww man

83. spanish jay Says:

i heard he’s gonna be going after Joey Jihad and Donald Rumsfeld

and g-unit is now down with Hamas

aww man

84. boosie Says:

as I mentioned earlier, bald head slick was ok, the first few songs was fire, but after that it wasnt all that. War tactics was ok, Ice-t ripped it.

It was a solid 7 off the fact that I like Guru, but honestly I would say 3.5 mics.

It wasnt his best effort and it really wasnt a guru album it was more of him putting his boys out.

It’s really one of his worst albums, but thats like saying, you are the worst player on the dream team 2

85. boss_bitch Says:

# Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:02 pm

^ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/_______________________ flatlined
    here lies Boss_Bitch ’87-’06
    that shit was so wrong

86. SKITSO Says:

IM HOT LIKE….. LIGHT – LIL WAYNE – HIP HOP IS DEAD

87. 456 Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:00 pm
    456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    observe with couth? wack.

Lol, yes, nigga I know what couth means. my point is that he was reaching to rhyme something with trut. couth is so out the blue as a word in that rhyme that it makes the shit clunky. he don’t use couth on a regular so its abnormal. it is the sign of a weak lyric. amateurs do that.

88. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

@ Biggums

I think they good I’m just not a big fan. I checked my collection and I do have Hard To Earn. Dwyck is my shit as well as Mass Appeal, but outside of that nothing else really catches my attention.

89. SKITSO Says:

OK OK, I’LL THROW U GUYS SOME OF HIP HOPS WACKEST LINES EVER

”n my pinky glow…cuz my ring is so.. blingy blingy yo.. stop blinkin’….yo” -Lil Wayne – HIPHOP IS DEAD

Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:02 pm

^ For you to say that, you obviously not a Mash Out fan or own their first 3 albums. Especially Warriorz. They’ve never been hype men for ANYONE. M.O.P. close down clubs and shut shows down. Wear your vest and step lightly.

91. tyronebiggums71 Says:

spotrusherz Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:49 pm

OK I GUESS I WILL OFFICALLY ANNOUNCE MY JERU AND GURU STANISM

BALDHEAD SLICK AND THA CLICK – IS A CRAZY ILL ALBUM SERIOUSLY AND IM SURE MOST OF YOU NEVER EVEN KNEW IT EVER CAME OUT, BUT SHITS FIRE AND NO PREMO

Version 7.0: The Street Scriptures – HOT ALBUM NOT CLASSIC BUT BETTER THAN MOST SHIT OUT TODAY WITHOUT PREMO

AND OF COURSE ALL THE JAZZMATAZZ AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ONE.

THE LAST JERU ALBUM ( DEVINE DESIGN WAS HOT THE ONE BEFORE THAT
    Jeru Tha Damaja Presents Supahuman Klik Featuring Mizmarvel

WAS INSANELY. HOT THE SONG SEINFELD, VERBAL BATTLE, SUPERHUMAN THEME, WHAT A DAY, AND 99.9 % AND AGIN ITS A SHAME IM SURE MOST OF YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT EXISTED

92. SKITSO Says:

#2 “I KNOW U WONDER WHY..IM SO COOL/ DONT ASK ME JUS DO.. WHAT U DO”

i quit listening to hip hop im onto popozao

Shameless Ad:

For anybody who will be in the NYC area and like alternative music, check out J*DaVey @ Joe’s Pub on July 8th (which is also my birthday). http://www.jdaveybaby.com

That is all.

94. boosie Says:

bald head slick is not that hot of an album

95. SKITSO Says:

????

96. SKITSO Says:

crack kills

97. 456 Says:

Hard to Earn=great album. Without premo, I don’t know. Mass Appeal is perhaps the only song that Guru truly gets off as a lyricist. “word is bond I go on and on…” but without the production genius behind him – a mediocre rapper. Not mad at him and still listen to gangstarr, he is overrated. that’s all. he is truly premos weed carrier.

98. SKITSO Says:

101. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

D. Billz Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:12 pm
    Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:02 pm

———–

And yes MOP does shut down CLUBS. 50 is tryin to shut down STADIUMS. You gotta respect 50 and for that. And give mop props on a smart business decision.

*turns the volume up un ante up to annoy old lady in next hut*

“Dude I’m listening to warriors right now. The old lady in the next cube done told me to turn it down twice. You’re right. they are not hype men. but I’m sure 50 gave them a nice deal to go on tour with g unit. I dont know about you but I dont wanna see none of them gunit dudes in concert but if they said Freeway mop and maybe mobb deep was there he might get me there.

*turns the volume up un ante up to annoy old lady in next hut*”

^ Lol @ blastin’ MOP next to an old lady on some ig’nant shit… but I’d do it too. But yeah, I definitely see what you mean. I’d rather not see them on a G-Unit tour unless Mobb Deep and Freeway are there to even up the odds. It definitely was a smart business decision but I just don’t want 50 havin’ creative control, nah mean? For instance, “Big Boy Game” was a good look and I fucks with that song. It’s on their St. Marxmen shit released under Koch. 50 was on the hook and that’s cool. But I don’t want to hear no 50 verses on a MOP album unless it’s gonna be on some Power Of a Dollar type shit, nah mean?

*Plug just reminded him to get the Warriorz album for the whip before he leaves*

*thinks that old lady in the cube is gonna smack that nigga in the back of the head when she hears “TAKE RINGS OFF, TAKE CHAINS OFF, TAKE THINGS OFF… EVERYTHING, OFF!”

103. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:04 pm
    eskay Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:39 pm
    Guru = easily makes the top 10 of the early Nineties.

THAT LIST IN INSANE

YOUR GONNA SAY B-REAL DAS EFX ( AS BIG A DE LA FAN AS I AM YOUR GONNA SAY TRUGOY IS BETTER THAN GURU AND TREACH ARE YOU SERIOUS GO RECHECK GRU’S LYRICS AND HIS CATALOG PUT ALL HIS LYRICS OVER NITTY BEATS THEY WILL STILL SHINE

boosie Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:07 pm

WOW SOMEONE KNOWS ABOUT THE BALDHEAD SLICK ALBUM ( I KNOW BIG GURU FANS WHO DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT TILL I PUT THEM ON ) ILL EVEN AGREE WITH YOUR ASSEMENT OF THE ALBUM ( EXCEPT ID GIVE IT ATLEAST 4 MICS ) BUT YEAH OF COURSE ITS NOT ON THE LEVEL OF MOMENT OF TRUTH BUT WHAT IS.

PROPS TO BOOSIE FOR KNOWING IT, AND HE DIDNT JUST SAY HE KNEW IT HE BROKE OUT THE WAR TACTICS AND SHIT.

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:08 pm
    tyronebiggums71 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:00 pm
    456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    observe with couth? wack.

PEEP EXACTLY WHAT HE SAYS AND ACTUALLY THATS THE EXACT PERFECT WORD TO USE.

‘ACTIONS HAVE REACTIONS DONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE/
    SOMEPEOPLE DONT KNOW THE HARDSHIPS OF WHICH WE DONT SPEAK OF/
    SO SIT BACK AND OBSERVER WITH COUTH/
    CAUSE WE ALL MUST MEET OUR MOMENT OF TRUTH ”

TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT THE WORD MEANS AND THE 2 LINES BEFORE IT AND REALIZE THERE ISNT A WORD THAT WOULD FIT BETTER EVEN WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT RHYMING

MadeInMilwaukee Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:10 pm
    @ Biggums

TONZ OF GUNZ ??? CODE OF THE STREETS, THA PLANET, ALONGWAYTOGO,MOSTLY THE VOICE, AND SUCKAS NEED BODYGUARDS???????WOW YOU CANT FUCK WITH ANY OF THEM SONGS?

104. gift Says:

M.O.P. will be bringing some gutter shit man. They wont change b/c they signed to the Unit. They will have DR Period on there. At first i was heated they signed to the Unit but them dudes will get some Dre beats and will sell more than they ever had, i hope. Regardless they one hundred proof if you like that gutter music, it aint for the R&B dude, i tell ya that, lol.

For the cats that only heard Ante up? how bout the following:
    How bout some hardcore, M.O.P. to the Death, Blue steel, Handle ur bizness, My kind of nigga (heather b feat. M.O.P) more recently- i’ll whip ya head boy remix….It goes on and on man, but it’s for the streets, ya dig.

On to 50 it’s about time he continues what he’s built his career on, dissing others b/c you cant start it and not finish it. He’s been way too quite, D-BLOCK stays dissing him, he gotta respond to “sorry miss jackson” by Jada & Styles, they killed it….lol the hood is hearing too much singing out of him, he needs to get back to the gutter b4 it’s too late. He looking real hypocritical right now after all that Ja Rule talk…soundin just like him??

105. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

I said i like Kobe the Basketball player not kobe as a person.But to be honest i used to get mad at Shaq when he was on the Lakers becuzz he cost us a couple of games with miss free throws and turnovers in the playoffs.I think people just misunderstand him thinking he is from L.A. when he was raised in Italy and is a straight L7 so he don’t know it when he is dry snitching

106. kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin fukkinA problem] Says:

shaq was raised in italy?

107. iLL Change Says:

yeah, finally summer starts. and so does my born day.
    50 Cent still beefin? that shit is stale. Piggy Bank had a hot beat and the first response songs by everybody were cool, but now its old.
    50 just signed 2 dudes from arizona and 1 from sac(no homo)romento. there’s links to their myspaces off of all g-unit affliated myspaces.

108. boosie Says:

lol, nah kobe was raised in Italy, but I doubt that snitching has anything to do with that. I mean thats where the whole snitching theme really started from is Italy. Thats street code 101 in Italy. Kobe should know that.

But I now know that kobe and his young goons are all crying, bout to committ suicide. Shout out to jerry buss, on a good move.

109. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:17 pm

SORRY THATS HIP-HP BLASPHEMY AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED

AGAIN RE LISTEN TO HARD TO EARN ALL THESE SONGS TELL ME GURU DOESNT KILL IT

LISTEN TO MOMENT OF TRUTH AND TELL ME DUDES NOT ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT INSIGHTFUL CLEVER WITTY REAL TALK RAPPERS EVER, CHECK JFK TO LAX ON MOMENT OF TRUTH

YEAH IM DOING IT AGAIN IM HEATED NOW

Yo they got me handcuffed, I’m down in central booking
    Things are fucked up, the way my future’s looking
    But I’m too fly, I’ma change this scenario
    Make some power moves and tighten up my bankroll
    Chumps are leary though, they see me as a threat
    I’m like the black Dutch Schultz when you get me upset
    Five-oh makes me wanna flip, Larry Davis style
    Got a nigga depressed, while he’s awaitin trial
    It’s OK though, cause from grey skies comes blue
    Through darkness comes light and I be known as the Guru
    And this I certify we all should be alerted by
    the traps within the system, our youth is gettin murdered by
    the D.A. says they got me on a felony
    I’m tryin to live my life, so what the fuck is you tellin me?
    THE STREETS ARE WAR THATS WHAT BROTHERS CARRY WEAPONS FOR
    And I take the weight as I did before
    The next thing you know, they got me on the radio
    A rapper arrested, suckers showin me on video
    Of course I know, that I’m a role model
    But yo this rap life is real life sometimes it’s full throttle
    Right now I gotta think about me fuck the industry
    You gets no love, except those who support me
    What’s the story, what happened when I went to L.A.?
    Mixin shit up, no not there I got family
    Nothin happened, mind your business yo step
    You know we connect, JFK 2 LAX

They wanna lock us all up, and throw away the key
    Don’t wanna see us come up, don’t wanna see us makin G’s
    Long as we know this is the key to our destruction
    Let’s make moves no discussion

Peace to my man Hass, and Orange Man payin the cost
    All the twenty-five to lifers all my brothers gettin tossed
    into the system, supposed to rehabilitate
    It’s why you gotta regulate your own mindstate
    Read, study lessons and build your inner power
    The next level, doesn’t tolerate cowards
    For example, I know this rich Nigerian
    Powerful American that’s proud to be an African
    He asked me why do all us brothers be gettin trapped
    I told him I’d explain it broke it down in a rap
    Whether you got naps, braids waves or no hair
    Without esteem for yourself nigga, you goin nowhere
    And you can swagger like you rule this; Josey Wales
    unorganized revolt almost always mostly fails
    Give up the savage ways, be effective soldiers
    To elevate the mental is to be poor no more
    There’s war in the streets, prepared men know best
    Our rhyme as live as it gets, JFK 2 LAX
    They’re always makin trouble yo, against the righteous
    Killin us in cold blood, those beats those vipers
    And as I sit feelin the pain in my wrist
    I vow to myself that I’ma change this shit
    Or at least I gotta try, or part of me will die
    And only by action will any ideas solidify
    So I inhale, exhale as I ponder
    This grown man will make mistakes no longer
    I’ve been there, I’ve seen how they make us fall victim
    to their tricknowledgy, with no apology I diss em
    And so I rip facts to dope tracks I caress
    You’re gonna hear about it, from JFK 2 LAX

110. iLL Change Says:

Straight Outta Ca$hville was alright. “Bonafide Hustler” is an ill song, and “Stomp”, “Look At Me Now”, “Welcome To The South”, and “Shorty Wanna Ride” were all str8. Hunger For More was really mediocre

111. kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin problem] Says:

boosie Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:38 pm

————–
    o. lol…ok. i was confused for sec.

112. 456 Says:

Ty, I admire your stanism but yes, Trugoy is a better lyricist than guru – better word play, better flow, more complex ideas. Treach – better flow, more impact. Das Efx – clown them if you want but they were ill when they first came out on some straight rhymin’ shit. I’ll give you Cypress Hill although they hit hard at the time. In the early nineties they were that shit. But take them away Guru is still not in the top ten. Even Just to Get A Rep when you analyse the shit it’s just not that hot reading it. Premo puts drama to the mundane shit guru be saying and makes it sound like words from a god.

113. boosie Says:

to plug,

can you post that cannibus mixtape link?

gift Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:29 pm

For the cats that only heard Ante up? how bout the following:

^^ Co-sign. All of their old shit is definitely classic. I gotta add those old cds to my catalog soon.

115. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

@ skitzo, eskay and everyone else.

I am ready to say fuck hip hop. I dont give a fuck about it dyein. I am a rap fan. I love rap music. I like rhymes over beats. Some times I wanna hear lyrics. When this happens I will put in a some hov or canibus. Sometimes i “dont” wanna here lyrics. Lets say Ive been drinkin so henny. I wanna get ampped on the way to the club. I’ll throw in some MOP or some lil jon. Or if I had a bad day from work and I feel like popin off without actully doing so I’ll put in some Spice one or some broth lynch hung (yes, dammit I said botha lynch). Or maybe it was a day like yesterday when its 75 degrees and I wanna ride around and bang the sounds (which happens more often than the other moods since its summer.) Mike jones, BG “heart of the streets” or kane and abel’s first album gets a spin or two. Some of yall need to say fuck all that hip hop shit and broadin yall rap hoizens

*takes out mop cd and puts in mc eiht’s we come strapped*

116. T Nelson Says:

50 is showing how limited his talent really is with this played out beef shyt…….nigga come up with a concept……I HATE FUCKING WORK THIS 9 TO 5 SHYT IS FOR THE BIRDS

117. tyronebiggums71 Says:

kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin fukkinA problem] Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:36 pm
    shaq was raised in italy?

SHAQ WAS BORN AND RAISED MOSTLY IN NEWARK BUT HIS DAD WAS IN EITHER THE ARMY OR MARINES SO HE SPENT LOTS OF TIME IN GERMANY AND OTHER EUROPEAN CITIES, BUT KOBE WAS RAISED IN ITALY TILL HE WAS LIKE 15 OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT ( HIS DAD PLAYED ITALIAN BASKETBALL )

118. boosie Says:

hopefully now jason terry and his squad can put out some music over the summer, now that he got bounced from the finals.

119. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

boosie,

120. DaReturn AkA Seeker of tha REAL truth Says:

————————————————————————————-
    Yo, im not a fan of 40 cent, but i respect dudes hustle. He did some real gangsta shi, he handled that shit like the block. If you want a nigga spot, you kill him and take it. Ja was at the of that rap&b shit he was on, if 40 jus came in and started doing the same shit people would like that nigga a bitter, so you take out the comp and you take that spot now no one can say he bittin’ no one style.

121. boosie Says:

to plug, good lookin

122. Shanti Says:

can anybody post a link to “sorry miss jackson” by jada and styles?

123. 456 Says:

@plug.

real talk.

124. spotrusherz Says:

“sac(no homo)romento”

ok that’s taking it a bit too far

125. iLL Change Says:

^ haha, that was a joke

126. 456 Says:

lol @ shanti coming in with the subliminals.

127. boosie Says:

shanti,

go to datpiff.com and type in jada in the search part, you should find it then off one of his mixtapes, cause its on a few.

ok, now that this post has gone plat I can put up the next one….

129. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

———
    lol. she tryin to drown out my music wit some a temptations joint

130. tyronebiggums71 Says:

456 Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:41 pm

AGAIN DIE HARD DE LA FAN GURU IS BETTER LYRICIST THAN BOTH AND IM SURE DOTH TURGOY AND PLUG ONE WOULD ADMIT IT, I LOVE ME SOME DAS EFX WAS JUST TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY BEEN KILLING IT IN EUROPE FOR THE PAST DECADE BUT THEY WERE A BIT GIMMICK ( STILL LOVE IT AND WHEN YOU HAVE TO ADD IGGITY AND DIGGITY TO THE END OF EVERY WORD YOU CANT BE A BETTER LYRICIST THAN GURU.

YEAH IT DOESNT HAVE THE SAME IMPACT READING HIS LYRICS ( WAIT LYRICS DO )AND LIKE GURU SAID, SOME RAPPERS GOT FLAVOR AND SOME GOT SKILLS BUT STILL ITS MOSTLY THE VOICE THAT GETS YOU UP

I FEEL LIKE IM ON D.BILLZ SCHEDULE GOING TO LUNCH NOW AND SHIT DAMN

131. kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin problem] Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:46 pm
    kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin fukkinA problem] Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:36 pm
    shaq was raised in italy?

ooooo ok.
    i was like…no wonder his english isnt that good….but that would b fucked up…..

132. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:52 pm
    ok, now that this post has gone plat I can put up the next one….

IVE BEEN SEEING YOUR PLAN ESKAY IM ON TO YOU, BUT TO QUOTE AZ
    ” I RESPECT YOUR SCAM ”

133. iLL Change Says:

Shanti Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:48 pm

can anybody post a link to “sorry miss jackson” by jada and styles?

i gotcha

134. boosie Says:

shaq’s home aint newark or germany or LA or Miami, where it is. Right at eye of the….

135. 456 Says:

word. i’m out. bout to go eat dinner.

*drops the fact i’m in a different time zone*

136. Shanti Says:

thanks ill

137. 456 Says:

*six hours ahead*

138. spotrusherz Says:

yo me too

139. spotrusherz Says:

but im still on the plantation damn

kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin problem] Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:53 pm
    tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 21st, 2006 at 1:46 pm
    kween of kweens[the streetz of m.i.a are a muthafukkin fukkinA problem] Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 1:36 pm
    shaq was raised in italy?

—
    ooooo ok.
    i was like…no wonder his english isnt that good….but that would b fucked up…..

^ Somebody is takin’ shots at NJ, lol. *instigates and then immediately jumps ship to the next thread*

141. GET Says:

Thanks for the News!

^^ But if that was aimed at Kobe, then good.

^ @ Kween’s post.

I’m mad late but trugoy from de la and puba over Guru? GTFOH

145. nation of thugacation Says:

yo whoo kid be fronting, i know for a fact that 50 cent aint shit over in lebanon, because my friends dad is the person who brought him there and another friend of mine, who raps, was supposed to open for him… damn whoo kid be in the middle east more than bin laden and he doesnt know the difference between lebanon and israel.

146. Blue Says:

50 Shit may be the most polarizing rapper in history.

147. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 2:20 pm
    I’m mad late but trugoy from de la and puba over Guru? GTFOH

THANK YOU. I KNOW YOUR NOT NEAR THE GURU STAN AS ME BUT DAMN THE HATE COMING FROM HERE FOR HIM IS CRAZY AND PURE BLASPHEMY ( I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE TO SAY IT ) URU IS AMONG THE BEST EVER AND I LOVE PUBA AND TURGOY BUT THEY CANT COMPETE WITH GURU BAR FOR BAR

148. Jamz Says:

Guru was dope with Gang Starr, but recently he seems to have lost a step or two! I don’t feel that rawness like back in the day?

149. tyronebiggums71 Says:

JAMZ – SEE I CAN GET WITH THAT BUT NOT BEING AS NICE AS GURU IN HIS PRIME IS LIKE SAYING BRETT FARVE AINT THE SAME ( YEAH HE CANT PERFORM AT THE SAME LEVEL BUT DOES THAT TAKE ANYWAY FROM ANYTHING THEY HAVE DONE OVER THEIR CAREERS DOES IT HURT MOMNET OF TRUTH? AND YEAH FARVE MIGHT NOT BE ANYWHERE NEAR AS NICE AS HE WAS BUT HE IS STILL BETTER THAN HALF THE STARTING QB’S IN THE LEAGUE SAME GOES FOR GURU )

150. Jamz Says:

@Ty – I can feel that, but like Jay Z, BIG, Tupac, BDK, etc….I don’t compare them to other MCs! To be fair…I compare their past and future! Guru is in a class alone in my hiphop book! Gang Starr can’t be phucked wit when it comes to a true hiphop duo! That’s over now, and Guru has chosen to step away from the Gang Starr group to be a solo artist for personal reasons! I can respect that, but now there is a new chapter for Guru! Primo brought out the fire in Guru back in day, and I haven’t felt it since he started on a solo quest! Guru still has my respect, but I won’t be running out buying the Jazzamatazz 5 album tho??

151. Seymour Green Says:

# boss_bitch Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:57 pm

“much more private than that.”

…yea i bet your “private” is much more than hers..thats why I like you tho.

152. Seymour Green Says:

# boss_bitch Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 12:57 pm

“much more private than that.”

…yea i bet your “private” is much more than hers..thats why I like you tho.

153. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

yea he promises more beef but i wouldnt be surprised if he did a jay-z and made up with ja….wait…yes i would!

picture it….JA & FIDDY DUETS haha

G-G-G-G-U-NIIT!!!

154. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Jamz Says:
    June 21st, 2006 at 4:11 pm

I FEEL YOU, BUT IM GONNA BE RUNNING TO THE STORE TO COP THE NEW JAZZMATAZZ WHEN IT DROPS BUT AGAIN I FEEL WHAT YOUR SAYING I GUESS IM JUST THAT MUCH OF A GURU STAN.

ALSO YOU SOUND LIKE YOU KNOW THIS BUT THEY BOTH SAID THEY FELT THEY ACCOMPLISHED PRETTY MUCH ALL THERE WAS FOR THEM TO ACCOMPLISH AS A GROUP AND NEEDED TO DO THEIR OWN THING, I AGREE ID PERFER TO HEAR A GANGSTARR ALBUM THAN A NEW GURU SOLO BUT I STILL FEEL GURU WITHOUT PREMO IS BETTER THAN THE MAJORITY OF THE SHIT OUT NOW

155. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

Does anyone think DMC’s tune with that singing chick is embarressing …..it touches ona good subject but c’mon man…

156. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

50 Shit may be the most polarizing rapper in history
    He is the biggest star rapper of all time.He didn’t jump in a lane .He created a lane and there is no rapper ever as more famous and big then 50 cent is right now.Including pac and biggie.Rappers like 50 come around ever 10 years just like Michael Jordan.

157. Jamz Says:

That DMC cut stinks! So, phuckin corn-doggish!

158. TRU Says:

YO, i dont understand why EVERYONE is saying that 50 bit Ja style or that he took his place. 50 got at ja for singing, on his songs, literally singing, not singing the hooks, but the bars as well. He also got on him for making every song a duet with ashanti. Now if you listem to 50 earlier stuff, he was singing his hooks back then..

159. 911 Says:

Good Lookin Ty….1

160. Robbie Says:

That Israel comment reminds me of Kanye quote I put on the old Kanyegate site:

It’s a good thing 25-year-old Kanye West is such a masta hip-hopper because the native Chicagoan certainly hasn’t mastered geography. “I’m not too sure about how the U.K. breaks down,” he ‘fessed up to London’s Daily Mirror. “Is Germany there?” (The Washington Post, Sep 16, 2004).

^ I didn’t realize you were a Kanyegate operative

162. gift Says:

Tru you may be right on that 50 did sing on the joints back in the day that i liked i.e. NYPD, I dont believe you murder etc…even It’s your birthday. I guess my tolerance is running thin with the dude these days with candy shop but i think he’s trying Pac’s formula making songs for the chicks b/c they buy records..lol

Dont know about 50 being more popular than Pac? is he really? He hasnt sold more records that’s for sure…Anyway i felt 50 on that 300 shots track maybe he will come gully on his new mix tape and Get Rich or die trying was underrated too in my opinion. It’s whatever, if the track is gutter, i wont deny it b/c of the character ya dig. Some niggs cant seperate music from the character…Quick question anybody think Scarface & Seigel talkin bout 50 on that “never snitch” remix with Game? that song is hard! we all know Game talkin bout him but how bout face & beans?

163. Robbie Says:

Mindset makes Dipset look like the Boyscouts.

164. bigb Says:

50cent is a clown, and any one that buys gunit shit i feel sorry for u for buying there shit coz its wack..

165. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

bigb Says:

June 22nd, 2006 at 9:17 am
    ”””””””””””””
    your wack for wishing YOU were 50 and had all his ice, an crew, and money, and fans, and bitches, and muscles (no homo?), and cars, i bet you wish YOU bought mike tysons house and killed ja’s career…matter fact you probly work for murder inc…..your shits wack!!

166. biggumskiller Says:

that picture up there would make a great tee shirt

167. bigb Says:

t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

June 22nd, 2006 at 2:14 pm
    bigb Says:

June 22nd, 2006 at 9:17 am
    ‘””””””””””””’

lol first of all the takes roids the bitch, any one can have bitchs when u got the money, he snitchd on people to get to where he is now, he didnt kill ja’s career actually ja’s 2 singles made the top10 last year, so before u open ur mouth get ur facts right u dumb e-thug bitch boi.

168. beni Says:

Iam not a hater but i think that “the game” spits better then 50cent does and every body knows that.

can somebody explain to me how its game over for the game lol he rising faster then you think.

btw 50 cent went platnium, wen are the rest of gunit going to go platnium they been as a group for ages now????????????

169. ralphgift Says:

Let me look up those stats, I thought Banks & Buck went platinum? We know Yayo & Mobb went double wood in the hood. Game is corny though man, how you gonna get kicked out of a group? lol…I need to find out how old he is too b/c he talk a lot about how he was everywhere i.e. when Eazy E did this and that, he tell too many stories?

170. beni Says:

“Game is corny” thats why he has more fans then gunit….

171. Nah Right » Blog Archive » Stray Shots Says:

[…] nsider

Stray Shots

That’s the cover for the new G-Unit Radio mixtape that drops this week. Click for more detail. Y […]

172. gift Says:

Say word. When does this cd drop. I guess 50 went and did some homework, huh, lol…to me it’s funny looking at cats attacking each other’s street credibility. Now if Game was a stripper, nobody would believe a word that was supposed to be gangsta that comes out of his mouth, thanks to 50.

173. hehe Says:

you honestly belive game was a striper dumbest thing ive eva heard, yukmouth made this rumer up and after they squashed the beef he admited he wasnt a striper..

STOP THE BULLSHIT

174. FuckYallHaters Says:

People love pickin off the top dogs huh? Its hilarious, yall that are on here raggin on g-unit were the same mofuckas hatin on No Limit back in the day… whoevers hot sucks. Whoever sells records cant rap. Are you fucking kiding me? Yall must not be hearing the same albums I am. besides 50, banks’s shit is hot. The shit is that most of his stuff still out is old. He stepped it up on the gang green mixtape and his new track his versus are hot and he switched his style up a bit. Yayo’s album coulda been better, but he just got out and was on that grimy tip and he pumped that album to get dough quick, same with Mobb cause they hadnt dropped shit but mixtapes since americas nightmare. Anyone hatin on Mobb can lick sack all day that album could been better, but its still fire. Olivia, whatever shes for the hoes. I mean, yall are like, oh this person that persons never gonna put out an album. HAHA. You think they wanna release a new g-unit album every month? No. Think about it logicly. I love all hiphop incuding underground, and I like MOST of g-units shit, unless you little jerks would rather snap yo fingas and fuckin lean wit it rock wit it all day. This site is rediculous. “hate hate hate hate hate”- Buck Nasty.

175. Big South Says:

For you at the top you said you never heard HEAT that was one of the best songs on GET RICH OR DIE TRYING so go buy da cd.And BANKS is killing everything now and always will and 50 will do what the fuck he want do and the mixtape will be hot

176. Big South Says:

50 somebody said you need to go back to the old 50 yes you do GUESS WHO BACK is a classic and all the mixtapes back then when it was just 50,BANKS,YAYO they was killing shit G-UNIT-4-LIFE