D4L/DFB Killed Hip Hop

d4l-dfb.jpg

Field Mob has an album dropping soon so I guess they figured they should make some kind of semi-controversial statement to get their names on hip hop websites and blogs to get a buzz going. So fine, I’ll play the role of pawn in their little marketing ploy. But I’m still having a hard time wrapping my mind around what exactly dude meant by this statement:

"Hell yeah. Hip-hop is dead. I’mma tell you who killed hip-hop… D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz. Those are the murderers of hip-hop, in my opinion. It was already dying. They just came over and killed it"

Ok, can’t really argue with you there. But then he goes on to say:

"I love D4L and Franchize Boyz. I love ‘Laffy Taffy’ and all that shit, so don’t get it fucked up. I ain’t dissing them niggas at all. They from GA, Georgia. I’m a Georgia nigga…Me and Shawn we still make hip-hop music, but people don’t wanna accept it because it got a southern twang. Hip-hop is wordplay, saying something, metaphors. I love hip-hop. I fell in love with Mobb Deep, Nas. These are the people that influenced me. People like Bun B. He’s a hip-hop artist. MJG, Eightball, those are hip-hop southern artists. The old south is hip-hop. The new south…naaahh!"

So I guess he means he enjoys what these two groups do musically, but he wouldn’t classify it as hip hop? Who knows. These dudes are fucking weirdos if I ever saw any. They also do a copious amount of sucking up to New York, as they should, and call it the mecca of hip hop and recognize that they’d probably be sweeping floors at Magic City if it wasn’t for The Foundation. Well, as long as ya’ll know.

A couple of points:

I’m no longer mad at Field Mob for their little comedy routine on the Raw Report DVD, however I still think they played themselves by buying into the anti-New York propaganda.

Contrary to popular opinion, I personally don’t think hip hop is dead. It sounds cool to say, and I even have the t-shirt from The Hundreds, but it isn’t true.

Even if I thought it was, I would never credit these two groups with killing it, as if they were that important.

210 Responses to “D4L/DFB Killed Hip Hop”

1. el_feces_loco Says:

532nd..thats what i think this post will do

2. Joe 88 Says:

*Tries not to type first*

fhjaggjkgjkgjkjj;ajk

^that was hard

3. nation of thugacation Says:

CO SIGN THAT TITLE

4. Seymour Green Says:

subliminal diss without saying his name

“check ya own nahright posts..you always be number 2”

Joe 88 Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:02 pm
    *Tries not to type first*

fhjaggjkgjkgjkjj;ajk

^that was hard

^ Womp. Lol.

6. iceberg slim Says:

its funny when new york was on top I did not hear anyone saying “damn how come the south is not on the radio” “or why is the west not selling……did the south complain and bitch….NO!!!!!!……they kept bubblin and making music there hood can identify with…when new york realizes its 47 other states with out the tri state then maybe they will realize how much they need the rest of the country not the rest of the country needing them

7. nation of thugacation Says:

damn eskay that shit was touching…
    joe 88 and el-feces-loco are at eachothers necks…

breaks into a snap dance at work

8. p1 Says:

“I do, however think that mainstream hip hop is on it’s last leg. There was a time when you could actually enjoy the stuff on the radio, be it from New York, Cali or the South, and those days are pretty much over.”

thats real talk

9. iceberg slim Says:

10. kween of kweens Says:

lol
    i felt bad for that dude from field mob
    on that joint “blacker the berry”

“they said i was so black that i sweat coffee/nobody would touch me/no girlfriends cuz shorties thought i was ugly”

ima never make fun of my homeboys again.even when they call me red.

>>oh p.s the south knows ghostface was trowing a sneak diss on the intro by slowing down his voice and then talking shit

or maybe he was just continuing the Clyde Smith skit he started on Supreme Clientele. Get over yourselves.

12. Seymour Green Says:

hahahaahahaha…realizes he doesnt care about this topic or neither does he care about arguin about south vs east for a whole nother day..*accepts the fact that eskay is out of material..(like jayz)..and is only giving us bakin soda water disguised as crack*…..this crack smokes like a wet newport….Imma go play with some hoes on myspace til that time…If i find any crazy eye candy imma share…if not…peace people.

13. Rizz Says:

Field Mob’s album dropped today

14. nation of thugacation Says:

^damn

15. Joe 88 Says:

Rizz Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:14 pm
    Field Mob’s album dropped today

^Ooooooooohhhhhhh it’s all starting to make sence now

16. nation of thugacation Says:

>> ..*accepts the fact that eskay is out of material..(like jayz)..and is only giving us bakin soda water disguised as crack*…..

when he does give the crack (jay-z)… fiens wanna try that neww shit, and when he gives the new shit, they say he ran out of that propane piff lol
    i dont like talking like the dipset..
    yo dundun hit me off with dat cake b

17. Rizz Says:

dont you people have jobs?

18. nation of thugacation Says:

^ coming from field mob’s PR

Rizz Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    dont you people have jobs?

^ We don’t go to work to… work. I’m milking the gov’t for everything: time, money, sick/annual leave… all that shit.

20. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

next topic, enough of these panzy’s didnt someone request comega news or somthing,

Buffy the body was on the radio talking about industry dudes, said she and k-slay had a thing

21. nation of thugacation Says:

^ did you NOT know?

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:24 pm

^ Speakin’ of which:

1. Would you like a clip of Buffie and her “talents”?
    2. Are you at a computer with speakers? (the significance is in the audio)

23. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

nah didnt know, I only get my news from Nahright, and never heard anyone mention it, eventhough its not a big deal, I thought mentioning Buffys phat ass my divert yall attention away from the topic.

24. Joe 88 Says:

^ Yeah reggae that was me. I know mega’s not a “hot topic” in rap but you could slide em in one of those miscellaneous thread es

25. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yea billz send it

26. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

is it sfw

It’s chow time… I’ll hit yall with the clip when I get back.

(or hit niggas with the clip and watch them get back)… yeah I know, but I couldn’t resist after all those blog battles, lol. Got me on my ish.

Holla at yall in a few.

28. 456 Says:

iceberg slim Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

^real talk. don’t like laffy taffy, murder that shit with music. i hate when ny does that shit. we started this shit, it was always about how to creatively murder what we don’t defend.

29. Joe 88 Says:

*looks at pictures again*

*notice the dude from d4l with his leg next to his face*

*Dies laughing*

30. iLL Change Says:

^ that dude just got done doin gymnastics or what?

31. T Nelson Says:

D4L DFB and Field Mob in one post you know its a slooooooow day

32. spotrusherz Says:

haha wtf it’s like they escaped from a circus

33. des Says:

buffy and k slay.

*cringes* as i think about what a kid from the 2 would look like.

>>D4L DFB and Field Mob in one post you know its a slooooooow day

you know it

35. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

man nobody killed hip hop…its just that tha consumers have gotten smarter or tha labels have gotten smarter…1 of tha two

36. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

iceberg slim Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:09 pm
    ——
    GOOD GREIF. WHERE DID ALL THESE ARTIFICIAL HIP HOP STANS COME FROM. GHOST SAID OUT OF HIS OWN MOUF THAT HE WAS TALKIN ABOUT 50 ON SUPREME CLIENTEL. IM SURE HE WAS THINKING BIGGER THAN FIELD MOBB ON FISHSCALE

37. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

That field mobb album is kinda straight. The dirkskinned dude got flow. I like his voice (no homo)

38. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

It’s chow time… I’ll hit yall with the clip when I get back.
    —–
    bastid

39. Dat Ni66a Says:

I dont like the D4l, Dfb, young Joc etc. Thats club music so you need that kind of music(assuming you be clubbin). The clubs in the Lou be going crazy when that shit comes on. New York is the mecca of hip-hop its just not yall time right now. Yall ni66as be talking down on the south as if yall dont put out wack shit. Almost every new ni66a in New York sound like somebody from New York.

40. Blue Says:

Not sure how that statement would help their sales. If they think hip-hop is dead then why are they dropping an album?

I definitely agree eskay, DFL and them didn’t kill hip-hop. Mainstream hip-hop’s been on death row since “My Adidas.” Songs like “Pass the Courvosier (sp?) and “Air Force Ones” signaled the end of mainstream hip hop.

41. Kheri Wes Says:

Rizz Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:18 pm
    dont you people have jobs?

I am with you Nah right and other shit consumes about 80% of the day, i guess work can have the other 20, gotta to make it look good.

I actually didnt mind field mob, never heard their album, but they brought something different to hip-hop that wasnt entirely trash, so they are good with me.

DFL and the snap boys could never make an album ever again and i wouldnt lose one ounce of sleep

42. T Nelson Says:

Yo Esk post some rap city freestyles off of you tube or something…..better yet find some “wild style” shyt

43. t.r.t.o.n.r. 8x platinum!! Says:

tha labels have gotten smarter in the way they have dumbed down ya favourite rappers to appeal to a broader audience……

and consumers have gotten smarter to the tatics of ‘the machine’ (no..not interscope, major labels as a whole), how they treat and pay artists and tha tatics of radio shows….

most normal hip hop heads wil still cop the real cd of there favourite artist but download others…..so to make up numbers tha artist has got to appeal to more ppl than before fa tha label

having dumb ni99s singing about shaking ya laffy taffy is almost as corny as tha crazzzy frog craze…..but look how much $$$’s crazy frog made its owner (it even had a video game!!!)

44. iceberg slim Says:

and yes new york started rap…but not gansta rap (gansta rap is 90 percent of what uhear now)…….but this is my main point is still this

ceberg slim Says:
    June 20th, 2006 at 3:07 pm

45. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

Kheri Wes, what do you do for the govinment.

46. iceberg slim Says:

lets get this straight first…I can give two fucks about d4l or dfb………but how is juelz santana “whistle blow or cams “shake” or 50 cent “just a lil bit” or fat joe “lean back” (not to mention he bit an 6 year old atl dance different from what some southern artist put out…

47. Kheri Wes Says:

Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:48 pm
    Kheri Wes, what do you do for the govinment.

nothing for the governemtn, i do project management for a bank in the go, wish i had it that easy. It may have just been twisted i was agreeing with billz statment

48. Jamz Says:

Now-a-days most of the songs from the a lot of the non-hardcore artists like Field, Frachize, Lil Jon, Ying Yang, etc. sound too much alike! Almost like the same record remixed with a different verse or two! Nothing stands out! How many songs can you make about rims and snappin yo fingaz?

49. Blue Says:

Shit in fact anytime shit black folk do becomes “mainstream” it’s a wrap as far as I’m concerned.

iceberg, who do you hear complaining? did I complain about the South in my post? I don’t think I did.

and the difference between those NY songs you listed and D4L and DFB is I’d rather listen to the NY joints a million times over any D4L/DFB shit even once. it’s commercial but at least it still sounds decent (with the exception of the Whistle Song)

51. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

Field mobb dont sound liike nobody Ive heard.

52. iceberg slim Says:

Jamz Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:53 pm

53. Jamz Says:

Anytime you add Ciara on a track with Jazze Pha, you are sounding like one of the other groups out there!

54. kween of kweens Says:

I like that field mob record.
    couple joints i DEFFINETLY do without….especially that “so what”
    urgh.
    but i like the record.its decent

55. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

eskay, who you listenin to right now?

56. Blue Says:

@Jamz

…as many songs as you can make about selling crack.

57. iceberg slim Says:

I will not listen to any d4l or dfb songs (but the video’s are quite entertaining)……and cams shake is not decent at all or the remix to salt and pepper push it

>>the same amount of times new york rapers talk about copping a brick from pappi……or going out of town to sell dope

yeah, cuz that’s all NY artists talk about. and no southern artists talk about drugs right? get a grip

59. iceberg slim Says:

60. Jamz Says:

iceberg slim Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 3:58 pm
    —————————————————-

And that’s just the reason why mainstream hiphop is all phucked up now! Actually, I don’t support none of that mess! Let’s not forget the copping brick rappers from down South like Jeezy, T.I. and UGK!

61. Jamz Says:

Southern rappers talk about selling drugs too!

62. Blue Says:

@eskay lol. On some real shit most rappers (according to them) have sold at least a rock or two.

63. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I hate reggeaton music and if forced to choose listening to an intire Don Omar album (dont know who he is just sees hes posters all over) or D4L, I’d had to go with the Reggeaton album, and I’m the slasher-

64. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

——
    woooooooooeee, You cant say UGK in the same breath as TI and Cheezy, UGK is og’s in the rap game. They sarted that dopeman talk way before hov and the rest of those fake dopemen.

“I got a pocket full of stooooones”

And that was 1990

*anticipates record thread*

how come Southerner’s are so defensive? I didn’t even hardly talk any shit in this post but yet here comes iceberg slim getting all riled up. niggas need hugs for real

66. Blue Says:

A lot of muthafuckas (north, south, east, west) wouldn’t have a catalog if you took crack out of the equation. It’s the common fabric in hip-hop.

67. Jamz Says:

The first track I heard about selling dope was Dopeman by NWA. That was in the late 80’s.

68. iceberg slim Says:

yes southern rappers talk about moving drugs but there is an alternative ….outkast…goodie mobb…..ludacris……dead prez (from florida)…..who’s ur alternative

69. T Nelson Says:

shyyyyyyyyt G Rap originated all that shyt

70. Ricky D Says:

Basically, hip hop has gone to the mixtapes and club rap is on the radio and in the clubs. Just accept it. Man, back in 1990 you’d think you would have heard a lot of hip hop on the radio but what you really heard was “Everybody daaance now!” and “I got the powah!” Come on now.

This will probably get somebody’s blood boiling:

71. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:07 pm
    *anticipates record thread*

eskay if u must know everybody is southerners…some just escaped to the north……..and no not getting riled up I just know how new york operates….”I seen the same thing happen to the west coast”…..new york and its magazines and radio djs hated so much on the west that they still have not fully recovered….

72. Blue Says:

Being from the South myself it seems like up north take shots at us (i.e. calling us slow, bamas and all that other crazy shit), so niggas is a little sensitive down here.

The fact is if it wasn’t for the shit poppin off in NY in the early ’70’s we probably would be on no blog discussing hiphop cause it probably wouldn’t exists. Those shots don’t bother me b/c I know niggas personally from my neck of the woods that would destroy a lot of cats from NY.

73. Jamz Says:

Try Talib Kweli, Mos Def, The Roots, De La Soul, Q-Tip, Busta & Redman just to name a few alternatives! I’m not even from the eastcoast and I know these artists!

74. nBmore Says:

WHEN DID DANCING BECOME A NEGATIVE IN HIPHOP!!!!
    Stop using D4L/DFB for excuses on why your favorite rapper isnt making good music or why they are not being played on the radio. Thats just HATE!!!! in your system. I KEEP SAYING ITS THE PRETEND THUGZ that are RUINING HIPHOP. They want everybody MEAN MUGGIN & HUGGIN DA WALLZ listening to BLOCK MUSIC. HIPHOP wasnt about the whole thug persona. HIPHOP was started with partying So that will always TOP any other topic for radio. ALSO HIPHOP offers so many styles & rappers that how do we even find time to hate.

“U betta check yoself/b4 u wreck uself”

75. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

^ you know what, that would make for a good reality show sketch, put a bunch of hip hop heads in a class room, and play that whole mixtape at top db’s, the last one not to stick no. 2 pencils in his ears and fall over and dies wins the contest.

76. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

Thats true last time I was in New york thats al they played was x lox and biggie

77. kween of kweens Says:

if i even mentioned that i liked one of these local rappers i kno from dade….
    homeboys in new york would have me excommunicated.

78. Foekist aka Pap Izwak Says:

Busta was talkin about sellin dope with Raekwon on his new cd. When was Busta hustlin’? I never recalled him talkin about sellin dope before. The song is fire though.

79. Ricky D Says:

*leans with it*

*rocks with it*

80. T Nelson Says:

Being from BMORE im kinda conflicted about the whole north/south thing

81. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:07 pm
    *anticipates record thread*

and no south rapper is on every magazine or radio crying hip hop is dead or crying about not getting any radio play in there home town…..”I think we know who is the emotional thugs..that all need hugs”…..everytime I hear ghostface killah open his mouth I think aboout the mad rapper “I got john blaze shit…mutha fucks just not recognizing”

>>who’s ur alternative

Nas and DMX come to mind

83. Jamz Says:

Atleast the east and south are reppin their own artists because a lot of the other areas never hear their local favorites on the radio!

>>eskay if u must know everybody is southerners…some just escaped to the north…….

not my family

85. Foekist aka Pap Izwak Says:

And D4L nim ain’t kill hip hop, hip hop BEEN dyin’, the rap game BEEN dumbin’ down, Jay even said it. Rappers started runnin out of stuff to talk about, so it started getting overflooded with dope boys, and those that wanted us to think they’re dope boys. D4L just took dumbin down to another level.

86. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

^You right about that jamz

87. iceberg slim Says:

roots are not from new york…..de lla soul and q tip……NIGGA ITS 2006 they do not count

88. Jamz Says:

Honestly, does anybody really give a phuck about mainstream radio these days! Just turn that shyt off all together! It’s a waste of ear wax!

89. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:20 pm
    not my family

I figured that much

90. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

^^uh oh

91. Jamz Says:

Iceberg – Eastcoast rap covers more than just NY son! Plus, De La just had an album in 2005, and Q-Tip is droppin in the fall of 06…so what is u sayin! Just because them southern boys make a wack album more often don’t make them better!

92. kween of kweens Says:

@jamz
    i do.lol…..i used to love playin the radio……till there wasnt anything to listen to.
    i listen to the radio just to hear the “throwback jamz”
    yup..like you said….ima have to turn that shit off altogether
    cuz if i ahve to listen to that nelly furtado song, fresh azimiz.lean wit it rock wit it
    or whatever whatever whatever ima die.

93. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:19 pm
    >>who’s ur alternative
    Nas and DMX come to mind

negro please u mean escabor nas…….and the other a current crackhead” and I think x was referring to drugs in “stop shuttem down and open up shop”

T Nelson Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:18 pm
    Being from BMORE im kinda conflicted about the whole north/south thing

^ I’m not because I grew up on East Coast music even though we are “technically” a southern city (just below the Mason Dixon line). Our city really doesn’t have any southern influences. Well, there are a few, i.e. dialect, gold fronts, persona. But for the most part, we’re always associated with the Northeast (mainly because of location).

95. I'm Just Sayin... Says:

So um……… has anybody seen D Billz. This nigga ain’t back from lunch yet tho… I can’t be the only nigga who wanted to see the clip……. I’m just sayin…

96. pecans Says:

alright devil’s advocate here:

i first saw dem franchize boyz’s video for “white tees” in summer of ’04. it was on BET in the early afternoon and my coworker and I were sitting in our crummy little office on the upper west side bored as hell. we both were kind of stunned as we watched; i remember remarking that it was probably one of the worst songs i’d ever heard if not the stupidest. we both laughed and agreed that for better or for worse, in a year nobody would know of DFB and all would be fine.

so we were wrong. then along came D4L. it got worse.

but… i often wonder, are D4L and DFB killing hip hop? what about the stupid motherfuckers who actually like this stuff? if you don’t think payola exists, then you’re remarkably naive (not to mention misinformed) but there is a line between songs paid for play on radio and TV and saturation/hype/massive following. the idealist in me thinks that if enough people called into hot 97 and power 105 and said “yo this shit is wack,” then they’d be forced to stop playing it.

but rather the problem lies with the fact that 8 out of 10 americans are fucking stupid. that’s why people give a shit about american idol, that’s why people eat mcdonald’s, that’s why people don’t give a shit about a 3 year old war and would rather argue about gay marriage or some other non-issue.

so i wouldn’t say anyone is killing hip-hop, or that it’s anywhere near dead. the actuality is that it’s been co-opted into popular culture to resemble nothing more than a vehicle for homogenized taste. everyone has a soda or gum or shoe that fits for them. hip hop is the same, it’s being marketed to you now as a commodity instead of an art form. and people are just blindly swilling it because they identify the commodity without pausing to examine the contents.

so who should you hate? the artists or the consumers. personally i got beef with the latter.

sorry for the rant.

97. iceberg slim Says:

Jamz Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:24 pm

outkast has never made a wack album and on the real every and I mean every east coast album has been was since jayz’s black album

98. nBmore Says:

IN CRISTOL ROCKS FAMOUS WORDZ!!!

“I LOVE HIPHOP BUT I HATE THE FANZ”

99. Joe 88 Says:

@I’m just sayin
    I think billz ws talking bout this^

Pecans… That’s the realist shit I’ve heard about that issue. Much props for your POV.

>>I figured that much

so whatchu saying? You act like I have somethig personal against southerners or something.

Joe 88… Yeahhhh… that’s the one chief.

103. 456 Says:

A lot of songs don’t translate across states. I remember when bass and all that doodoo brown type shit was poppin off. A bk nigga like me hated that shit cause it sounded so fuckin ignorant. then i went to mississippi and saw how powerful that shit was in a club. niggas lost their minds. females got open. the whole atmosphere changed. you don’t really know music till you see that shit in its proper element. i don’t fuck with that d4l shit either but the reality is that ny is in the minority. most niggas in america is on some franchise boyz shit.

I’m Just Sayin… That’s the clip that Joe 88 posted. I was gonna send it but his YouTube link is a lot simpler than gettin’ everyone’s email addy.

I don’t know about yall, but if I was about to pound on Buffie I’d have to meditate first.

105. Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

Fuck it Imma say it. The souf is makin better music right now. You got ya snap music for the hoes and dancin ass cats, You got ya dope boy music from ti and cheezy, You got ya ride around and bump music wit the swish house camp and you got ya fire shit from bun b and face and em. They all around got a hold on the market.

The east got one type of music. Its either gonna be hot or not. All that dela soul and Q tip boulshit is fuckin WACK and yall muhfukkas know it. Roots aint been hot since when things fall apart.

West is trin to make a comeback but same rules apply as in the east its either hot on not. theres only one type of music. But now they comin out wit they owe brand of snap wit that hyphe bull.

Mid west……..Dont let me get started on Lupe.

*remote starts car*

*gets in car and turns the volume up on Big Herks first album*

*Heads down linwood in search of the purps *

106. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ billz

I feel you (n/h)

107. iceberg slim Says:

…how do u think the harlem renaissance started……but I’m driving give me 20 minutes ill finish the lesson……

108. nBmore Says:

Fred Kruger AKA Plug Industries Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:39 pm

THATS YOUR OPINION!!!!
    Why is it wack bcus thats not your taste?

IN CRISTOL ROCKS FAMOUS WORDZ!!!

“I LOVE HIPHOP BUT I HATE THE FANZ”

109. 456 Says:

my people from the jamaica tho. and that’s the difference with the east coast. the carribbean influence.

>>when I say from the south I mean black people in america originated from the south..(slaves migrated north…particular to harlem

negro please yourself, like I don’t know my black history. but you should brush up on yours cuz we didn’t all come from the South

>>The souf is makin better music right now. You got ya snap music for the hoes and dancin ass cats, You got ya dope boy music from ti and cheezy, You got ya ride around and bump music wit the swish house camp and you got ya fire shit from bun b and face and em. They all around got a hold on the market.

Plug you lost your credibility along time ago doggie

112. jersey Says:

Mannnnn HIP HOP aint Nowhere close to dead……(unless your definition of hip hop being dead iz because of artist you dont prefer)…..Hip Hop iz everywhere and just like this country iz a melting pot of people Hip hop has a melting pot of artist and it has acheived the success of packaging itself for a multitude of people old and young black and white atheist and christians!…..One of the main reasons hip hop artist are always rtargeted iz because there iz so much revenue being made Munfuckas (upper echelon as well as lower echelon) all ova the world wanna capitalize!…And why not….One thing even a racist unless he’s a idiot can agree on iz Black iz cool and white iz alright but Munfucka GREEN makes me DREAM!!!!!!…..WORD….Bullshit aint nuttin!!!

BTW – co-sign D.Billz, Pecans comment was on point.

114. I'm Just Sayin... Says:

Good looks Joe & D. Billz… Yall might wanna holla at this one too. It’s a quick one…but it’s that shit. And chea….the kid would definitely have to meditate…

115. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

DOWN SOUTH ARTIST VS. EAST COAST ARTIST
    T.I.=platinum Ghostface=might go gold
    Mike Jones=platinum Camron=might go gold
    Chamillionare=platinum Mobb Deep=might go gold
    Paul Wall=platinum Busta Rhymes=might go platinum
    Dem Franchise Boyz=gold LL Cool J=might go gold
    Bun B=gold Fat Joe=wish he could go gold

Well there you have it(notice i didn’t put 50 cent in it becuzz it wouldn’t be fare).If you look at both sides you will notice that New York has alot of old flabby rappers who been around milking the game while the south has new and fresh faces.But in all it comes down to what you like and what the mass fan base likes.If you want to hear bassy beats and party music go down south.If you wanna hear eastcoasty beats with lyrical flows then go to the NYC.

116. nation of thugacation Says:

^ damn does everything have to do with sales in your gunitworld?

117. nation of thugacation Says:

Mobb Deep=might go gold
    i know it hurt you to type that

118. jersey Says:

Must not be no bootleggers in da dirty dirty…lol…thats all that says…lol

119. jersey Says:

No 125th

120. Kheri Wes Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:54 pm
    DOWN SOUTH ARTIST VS. EAST COAST ARTIST
    T.I.=platinum Ghostface=might go gold
    Mike Jones=platinum Camron=might go gold
    Chamillionare=platinum Mobb Deep=might go gold
    Paul Wall=platinum Busta Rhymes=might go platinum
    Dem Franchise Boyz=gold LL Cool J=might go gold
    Bun B=gold Fat Joe=wish he could go gold

why is everything about sales to you, at first i was trying to respect your opinion and felt bad that niggas was bashing you, but damn you really are a fucking idiot outside of Bun B and TI, the people you mentioned arent even okay, they are terrible, WAKE THE FUCK UP G-UNIT STAN, you are losing it

121. nBmore Says:

MOBBDEEP CD TIGHT!!!
    WELL PUT TOGETHER……….

122. nBmore Says:

Kheri Wes Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 5:04 pm

I keep saying its the FANZ THAT ARE RUININ HIPHOP

just ignore Bugsy, you’re falling right into his trap

124. Kheri Wes Says:

oh yeah Pecans, you were definitely on point

125. Jamz Says:

iceberg slim Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 4:31 pm
    Jamz Says:

________________________________________________

That’s blasfomy! Don’t mention Outkast in the same sentence with those other clowns! When I made my previous statement, I was only refering to the D4L, Ying Yang, Lil Jon type southern artists! Outkast is one of the most innovative groups coming out the south.

126. Jamz Says:

Let’s take it back further than Ying Yang and D4L!! Remember that embarrassing feeling you had when you first heard that “My Baby Daddy” song on the radio for the first time?? This type shyt has been going on for years……

127. jersey Says:

Yo Freddy Kruger Tell me this That cd you popped in “Big Herk” ….Its mighty funny his cut “Its not a game” Why the fuck he sampling shit Scott la Rock and KRS1 did…..?????…(9mm,criminal minded)…..Thats real original!!!!!..lol

>>This type shyt has been going on for years……

yeah but you know, we’re just mad

and was iceberg trying to say every east coast album since the Black Album was wack? GTFOH. thats why niggas have no credibility. At least I give props to dope southern shit, but some of ya’ll really got hate in your blood

130. nBmore Says:

Jamz Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 5:14 pm

LETS GO FURTHER BACK REMBER THE FAT BOYZ
    “ALL U CAN EAT”

Its not just the south

131. jersey Says:

God Bless Scott La Rock!!!!!!

132. iceberg slim Says:

tell them u mad eskay tell them why u mad

133. jersey Says:

Damn Shame…….hmmmm……Disrespectful, Ungrateful it seems….Respect Due….4real

134. iceberg slim Says:

and a good album crosses region lines…..just because niggas knock it in new york does not make it hot…..new york fans are like dictators of hip hop…….50 last not jamin….mobb deep last album not jammin….llcooj not jamin…..

anyway, this argument is so played out.

in closing I’ll say NY > Your Hometown or any other city East, West, North or South.

>>just because niggas knock it in new york does not make it hot…..

so doesn’t that go both ways? cuz niggas in NY ain’t knocking most of shit the south thinks is hot

137. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 5:28 pm
    >>just because niggas knock it in new york does not make it hot…..

>>but it rules ur radio…..trust new york shit never get any radio play (although I wish some of it did)

so what does that mean? payola is a hell of a drug

139. Jamz Says:

As I have said b4 and will continue to say….PHUCK THE RADIO! Pullout ya cassette tapes, CDs and MP3 players and put some real music on there and keep it movin!

An Let Ya Shoulder Lean?

140. Kheri Wes Says:

midwest plays everything although iceberg i have to say i wish i never heard laffy taffy/white tee, all that other shit i guess i can stand a bit, but those two tracks are awful and you as a hi-hip fan cant argue thier worth, its just too hard, next your going to tell me OJ is innocent and MJ can sleep with all the kids he wants too

sorry after 4 oclock, if i am still at work my mind shuts down and says just about anything it wants

141. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 5:34 pm
    so what does that mean? payola is a hell of a drug

new york niggas have more excuses than a 3 time felon on probation that just failed a drug test…….but I will say 90 percent of my favorite rappers are originallyy from east coast

142. Jamz Says:

Field Mob is on 106 & Park! O joy!

143. Shanti Says:

I love the south.

144. DEEZ NUTS Says:

FUCK FIELD MOB. THEM ARE SOME HOE ASS NIGGAS IN REAL LIFE THEY ARE JUST HOW THEY ACT. SOME STRAIGHT HOES. LUDA IS LIKE JESUS TO THEM NIGGAS. IF YOU ASK ME, NIGGAS LIKE FIELD MOB IS WHAT KILLS HIP HOP.

145. iceberg slim Says:

Shanti Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 6:06 pm
    I love the south.

the south luvs u too

>>new york niggas have more excuses than a 3 time felon on probation that just failed a drug test……

I mean you tell me why else they play all that shit up here? you know how many new yorkers have given up on commercial radio? we don’t wanna hear that shit and we don’t request it, so explain it to me? it’s payola and dickriding DJ’s getting hit off under the table. tell me, do you call your local radio station and request D4L? nah right? cuz the shits wack. so if Southerners ain’t asking for it why would New Yorkers?

>>but I will say 90 percent of my favorite rappers are originallyy from east coast

of course they are, where else would they be from?

>>I love the south.

me too

147. iceberg slim Says:

e

148. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Kheri wes says,

This is hiphop not who can make the best mixtape you small town FUCK.Its obvious you mad New York aint moving units,All i did is state the facts that New York rap is dead.And if i wanted to talk about sales jerycurl wes i would have said GRODT sold 11 million CASE CLOSED.What a dummy you are to get mad at me becuzz i post the truth.

149. nBmore Says:

iceberg slim Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 5:26 pm

I like 50 & mobbdeep cd’s
    Once again thats your opinion!!!!

>>This is hiphop not who can make the best mixtape

what do mixtapes have to do with any of this you moron

151. nBmore Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 6:22 pm
    Kheri wes says,

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

152. ------------ Says:

WITH MUTHAFUCKAS LIKE “K-FED” AND PARIS HILTON DROPPING RAP ALBUMS, HELL YEAH THE SHIT IS DEAD. MAINSTREAM BULLSHIT KILLED THE GENRE. HIP HOP IS STILL ALIVE. IT’S JUST ITS NOT PROMOTED AND YOU HAVE TO DIG FOR IT.

153. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Was i talking to you Esgaygo,NO mind your elders lil boy.You got this website going and im happy for you but i can tell by your comments and dickriding of Tyronebiggums that you are still wet behind the ears.

I’ll whip ya head boy…

155. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

^^^^^funny

156. iLL Change Says:

iceberg slim Says:
    June 20th, 2006 at 6:14 pm

e

^ ???

157. Dumb Nigga Says:

I wouldn’t say hip-hop is dead, it’s just the mainstream is over saturated with alotta bullshit.

158. iceberg slim Says:

like nas said hip hop is poison

159. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Dumb Nigga says,
    I wouldn’t say hip-hop is dead,
    NO BUT I WOULD SAY NEW YORK HIP HOP IS DEAD

160. iceberg slim Says:

man new york had a better run when diddy was runnin that shut……..(that mtv performance with sting was a classic….like fat joe said “make u do the sean combs dance”

161. iceberg slim Says:

new york new york big city of dreams, everything in new york and always what it seems”

162. Boosie Says:

This is just what the white man wants us to do, argue over plantation music that we dont even own. All music evolves into something else. Just like the blues, you had the delta blues and then it evolved into some weak ass chicago blues shit. Music goes in circle.

Like Mobb deep said, come right back to the ground or someshit like that.

But As we have seen in all music throughout life. This was bound to happen. Music can’t stay in one place at all times. This happens in every genre of music.

163. iceberg slim Says:

Boosie Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 6:53 pm

well call me debating kunta….mr kentay if u disrespect the south

164. kween of kweens Says:

0KAY….0N A RAND0MN N0TE…
    FiELD M0B 0N 106 RiTW N0W ACTiN LiKE S0ME CRACKHEADS iF EVER I SAW..

165. Shanti Says:

wassup kween

166. Shanti Says:

iceberg where u live at/from?

167. kween of kweens Says:

oooo
    wut dey do goon.

168. iceberg slim Says:

I live and I’m from florida…….

169. BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

Yo Shanti i was thinking of coming to the A this summer to kick it with some homies.Do you club alot out there???When i think of Atlanta i think of girls like Buffie???Are you thick(not fat)or have a sexy body(big butt) becuzz if so this will prove my point that all girls are thick out there.

>>I live and I’m from florida…….

man that ain’t even the South, that’s NY pt. 2

171. Dumb Nigga Says:

Florida, that shit down there is different as hell. When i was down in Orlando like 3 summers ago, it fucking rained each day. It was nice down there though, i’d move down to Florida if i had the chance.

172. kween of kweens Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    >>I live and I’m from florida…….

man that ain’t even the South, that’s NY pt. 2
    ——
    WHAT????????
    lol..thats what i thought
    till i moved to florida
    niggaz from new york turn to goons from the bottom

173. Front Says:

Flordia is def south. I have a friend going to UF and the only shit he listens to now is that chopped & screwed shit. Plus, saying Florida isn’t south is like saying Boston isn’t east coast. I don’t see how Flordia is NY pt. 2. I mean Trick Daddy sure as fuck isn’t borough material. Trick is sick, by the way.

Plus associating NY hip-hop with Flordia hip-hop, I’m pretty sure you associate yourself with Shaq as a rapper.

I don’t know about hip-hop, but chopped & screwed has killed hundreds of good songs.

174. iceberg slim Says:

eskay Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 7:21 pm
    >>I live and I’m from florida…….

man that ain’t even the South, that’s NY pt. 2

man u cant go no deeper south than florida look at the map……..and I’m from the filthy nasty dirty country south……..p.s I have seen a lot of niggas get ran back to their home town”….not every hustler goes out of town and blow up…..some literally blow up

175. Shanti Says:

^^i cosign. florida niggas (the majority) are straight up and down the dirty south.

176. kween of kweens Says:

lol….florida is THE B0TT0M.
    n trick is a goddam nobody lol….i love him to death

BUT G0DDAM I SEEN HIM RICK R0SS TRINA
    ALL THEM F00LS
    @ PUBLIX LIKE EVERY 0THER WEEK. L0L

177. iceberg slim Says:

I love florida I can catch a plane for 165 and be in st. thomas in 45 minutes (with my flip flops) or be in jamica in 90 minutes…….plus or regs aka regular weed is like yall dro……can’t beat our weather either….chicks wearing lil shit year round……I spent a year or so in bridgeport conn. and new haven ct.

178. iceberg slim Says:

kween of kweens Says:

body lol….i love him to death
    BUT G0DDAM I SEEN HIM RICK R0SS TRINA
    ALL THEM F00LS
    @ PUBLIX LIKE EVERY 0THER WEEK. L0L

rick ross better leave them publix sandwiches alone.

179. Front Says:

I’m from Cali and I’m telling you right now that the West died when Pac got got.

180. Dumb Nigga Says:

Florida has some fine looking honeys though. When i was down there i couldn’t stop thinking, damn, these girls are fucking good looking down here for real.

181. iceberg slim Says:

I spent a year or so in bridgeport conn. and new haven ct. and like oprah siad in color purple “I’m free and I aint neva going back”

182. kween of kweens Says:

rick ross better leave them publix sandwiches alone.

you know dam well he aint doin that.
    they STAY @ carolmart eatin n buying things for gits.

183. Front Says:

“can’t beat our weather either”

Most fucking overrated state when it comes to weather. Seriously, Flordia has some of the fucking worst weather outside of the blizzard states. Fuck Texas has far better weather, the Gulf region anyway. I don’t even know why I mentioned Texas when we all know California has the best weather locked down. Shit isn’t even close.

I’m going to be serious right now. San Diego is the best city in the world. You can’t stop it. Whatever you think makes your city great, San Diego has it plus two.

184. iceberg slim Says:

san diego……..wowwww

185. Shanti Says:

iceberg what part of florida FLA do u live in

186. iceberg slim Says:

tampa fl……birth place of ray charles

187. Shanti Says:

oh ok… i dont know much about tampa.

188. Dumb Nigga Says:

Hey Bugsy, i would like it if you dont quote me again.

Thanks
    Dumb

189. Front Says:

Iceberg, you can’t even comprehend San Diego. Biggest military town, perfect weather year round, border with Tijuana (true Sin City), no smog, beautful canyons, mountains to the east, miles of beautiful beaches, Los Angeles to the north, universities, high tech industry, really low crime, night life, amusement parks galore. Just off the top of my head. Many cities can claim some of those things, but San Diego also has it, plus two.

Also, just to make sure you know that you & Flordia has been sonned; Claiming a city as a birth place of somebody just shows how deep you are digging. Doesn’t mean shit.

190. Front Says:

^^^Damn, just read my own shit and couldn’t believe how hard I killed it. Just giving myself some looking back props.

I said Florida is NY pt 2 because it seems like everybody who moves from here goes there (or Atlanta) I got like 7 boys living down there right now. Anyway, Florida is wack. that state is good for vacation and nothing else.

co-sign on San Diego though Front.

192. R-FIGGZ Says:

This is what’s really killing Hip Hop!!!!…

193. 911 Says:

I agree with pecans…….he or she……for names sake she should run for city council…..San Diego is the biggest military city I’m in the military and didn’t know that, I coulda of swore Lackland was…..SanAntonio was the biggest but yeah I do need to visit Diego….everyone who’s ever been stationed near there say’s its crazy….1

194. realest rap bish ever Says:

BUGSYTHEBOSS Says:

June 20th, 2006 at 7:18 pm

195. realest rap bish ever Says:

OF COURSE WE ARE THICKER, WE EAT CHICKEN IN THE CLUB, LOL!

196. DEEZ NUTS Says:

YALL NIGGAS DON’T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FLORIDA. IT DEFINITELY AINT A NEW YORK PART 2. THAT’S CUZ YOU NIGGAS NEVER BEEN HERE, YOU BEEN TO THE BEACH. #1, SOUTH FLORIDA IS WHAT’S HAPPENING FOR REAL. THAT’S DADE, BROWARD, AND PALM BEACH COUNTIES. EVERYTHING ELSE IN FLORIDA IS IRRELEVANT. BUT WHEN YOU GET TO TALKING WRECKLESS ABOUT THE BOTTOM, TRUST ME, IT’S A WHOLE DIFFERENT BREED DOWN HERE. YOU WILL GET YOUR HEAD KNOCKED OFF. WHEN ALL THE OUT OF STATE NIGGAS CAME DOWN HERE FOR THE FIRST COUPLE MEMORIAL WEEKENDS, ALL YOU SAW WAS NIGGAS GETTIN THEIR CHAINS SNATCHED AND ROBBED AT GUNPOINT. LOOK HOW MANY RAPPERS DONE GOT ROBBED IN THE BOTTOM. ASK BABY WHAT’S HAPPENIN, ASK THEM NBA/NFL NIGGAS WHAT TIME IT IS, SHIT THESE NIGGAS EVEN ROBBED DAVID COPPERFIELD. MY POINT IS, NOBODY FROM OUT OF STATE RUNS SHIT DOWN HERE. THAT’S WHY I SAID I CAN TELL WHERE YOU NIGGAS HANG OUT AT WHEN YOU COME. AS FAR AS THE WOMEN, NAME ANOTHER CITY OTHER THAN L.A. THAT GOT MORE EXOTIC WOMEN. I THOUGHT SO.

197. Sheri Says:

YING YANG TWINS KILLED HIP-HOP!

But really, Hip-Hop aint the same no more, I think everyone can agree with that. I don’t blame it on the South ( I grew up on Southern Hip-Hop), the East or Cali, I blame it on the artists. Everybody wants to make all these wack ass booty shakin’ club songs. Bubba Sparxx fell into that trap. Dude was talented, made good ass music. Now he’s talkin’ about booty everywhere, WTF!! I believe Hip Hop can be saved, if rappers just start making good music again. Make music that means something. And people need to stop making music catered to females. People just think that all females want to hear is some lame ass rap/r&b love song collabo, or some awful booty shakin’ song. NOT TRUE. Some females like that shit, but me, I love a song with a message, a song that means something.

HIP-HOP, GET YA SHIT TOGETHER!!!

198. Shanti Says:

OF COURSE WE ARE THICKER, WE EAT CHICKEN IN THE CLUB, LOL!

^^lol, they don’t do that everywhere else?

199. HATCHBACK Says:

hiphop ain’t dead at all, hiphop is always gonna be what it is, we are always quick to diss the new shit, we’ve always been doin it, i’m a old school cat myself so hip hop is always alive and well,Just dig out that old school tape collection out & rock that for a bit, next time ya buy a cd, hit up the old school section, buy a cd ya ain’t ever heard before from the early 90’s, if ya want some new shit check out some MF doom, Talib, Lupe…..Hip hop is world wide now, shit is different all over place, if they wanna rock Laffy taffy, let it be…if shit was all the same it would have been dead years ago, hiphop’s been about money, hoes and cloths for a long ass time………………….”what is real?”

200. R-FIGGZ Says:

I have to agree that florida is a little New York City because i have been to Orlando and Miami and there were many transplanted new Yorkers all over the place!!!!.
    How do you think Miami got it’s swagger?,yeah thats right from NYC!…
    Orlando even is developing it’s own swagger on the strength of transplanted New Yorkers moving to that region!.
    theres alot of robbings in Miami against white tourists but them fools know better to try and test any rap entourage that is sliding through!.
    Florida is indeed a little New York!!!!!!…..

201. Doc Flav Says:

I said it before and I say it now, southern rappers dont need you so called purists to sell albums, we have fans who support us already. I can list a few northern rappers who need somebody support to sell.

Field Mobb is not a new group, they have been known for at least five years or more, check out from the Rooter to the Tooter album.

D4L has more than one track on thier album, I think they have some hard cuts on that shit, thats my opinion.

I love it when you guys used illogic to defend yourselves, Florida aint the south? I almost fell out my chair, reminded me of this one gem “Jays subliminals aint really subliminals.” wtf?

That Nas joint is fishgrease by the way, lyrical food that flows fluidly.

If you did not grow up listening to hip hop in the 80s and had a consciousness of what you were listening to, I have no respect for your idea of what hip hop is, because a lot of you talk that shit but dont acknowledge pioneers.

I dont give a fuck if you dont like the south but dammit you gonna respect it even if its through your extreme hatred and biased criticism, we came and took ours, from you so called creators, who created something but dont want to see it grow.

I kind of feel bad for Field Mob, they should have stuck by what they first did instead of trying to show some manners and understanding to the east coast hip hop community. they come of looking like they trying to kiss up, standing on the heads of other groups, ie D4L and Dem Franchise Boys, then go back and say they aint dissin, that like saying “No disrespect, but” then goin on and saying something direspectful.

In summary say what you say feel what you feel, Hip Hop is self expression and if muthafuckas wanna express themselves a certain way then let them do them, because all these “Hip Hop is Dead” muthafuckas sounding like quitters, go on give up the game then a be a loser, you sure sound like a bunch of losers.

202. Doc Flav Says:

sorry about the typos, but this beaten horse debate still raises my ire. BTW all melanin rich people are from a southern region, whether its africa, jamicia, south america, haiti, blah blah blah…Im out.

203. Doc Flav Says:

“so what does that mean? payola is a hell of a drug”

so should I take that to mean NY rappers aint got no money?

you act like payola comes out of the rappers pocket

205. realest rap bish ever Says:

@ SHANTI:

CHICKIN FROM DOWN SOUTH CLUBS IS AGRICULTURALLY ENGINEERED TO MAKE YA ASS FAT. THEY FRY IT IN THE GREASE FROM BUFFIE THE BODYS FOREHEAD AND THE OILY SUBSTANCE FOUND ON TI’S LIPS. YEAH I CAN POKE FUN AT MY OWN REGION—SIGH–WE MAKE IT SO EASY….

206. Mr. Fanaroff Says:

hey everybody lol, wuz really good with ya, iight so ya lyke some south get buck and crunk and what da “FUCK” iight first off fuck u and da south dat filthy nasty dirty ass untalented music is garbage and 4 any nigga who lykez dat bytch ass music (dat suckz and is gay as hell just lyke u mutha fucka, u more likely 2 be herb or just really stupid go check a psychologist) well den u betta tie ya dick and ballz with some rope den wrap it around some metal barz on top of any bridge den chuck or jump off da top of da bridge (and i’m not talkin in 2 da water idiotz i’m talkin about da top of da bridge stupid fuckz ya dumba as hell) den da rope will hold and catch u be 4 u hit da ground but in da process it will rip ya nut sack and ya piece of rice dick den u can literaly call and state ya self a chick den u can go prancing around 2 cornball oddball bullshyt out some fat hood ratz ass music, i don’t get it how did East-Side niggaz (my peoplez) lyke mike jonez (i stay flossin, i’m not even gonna say shyt i’m let chu c) Slim thug (big boss come on u gonna respect diz andrea da giant with braidz bytch ass nigga and call him a boss, u must be on dat potent shyt) paul wall (oh shyt my nigga Macaulay Culkin sittin side wayz, ya both gay literaly go back 2 never never land ranch ya 2 fruit cakez) and chamillionaire (iight we gotz 1 nick cannon and Wilmer futurerama lol my bad “showz mad funny” i mean valdarama, i mean letz not get anotha cornball nigga damn it’z bad enough we have Yo Momma on MTV) (dey bad but not lyke dip-set lol lil gimick boguz ass niggaz)? diz niggaz real lyfe cornballz and sped ass niggaz, come on seriously i remba when ya used 2 wear wear dem stupid mike jonez tee’z while me (a real nigga) on da otha hand used 2 rock dem tee’z dat said in da front “who is Mike Jonez?” den in da back it sayz “who da fuck carez!” come on seriouzly diz niggaz is real lyfe herbz and studio gangsta’z ain’t nobody give dem propz dat real, dey ain’t neva bust gunz, (lyke Tru-life) , dey ain’t eva extort niggaz, (lyke Maino) , dey don’t even chill or be in da hood (lyke Kool G Rap or Saigon) come on diz niggaz is straight up (WHACK and u 2 if u feelin dey shyt) i feel bad 4 some of ya niggaz, but yeah now gettin 2 da chickz r ya stupid deaf besidez being blind? r u fuckin shyttin me ya lyke dem franchise boyz (stupidest group eva i mean look who dey first made a song with “Bow Wow” nigga talkin about he gangsta when he lost his virginity 2 his butler at da age of of 11, man i heard he got stichez 2, must of been a jamican dude na mean) dem d4L ( and don’t think i didn’t c ya fat nasty chicken headz with pimplez lookin lyke Monique dance 2 dat silly eazy crap music) lil john “snap ya fingerz u can do it all by ya self” (i think da dude on tv with cancer in his throat in da commercialz of smokin can sing and make betta music den dat fuckin poor excuse of a fuckin rastaman, besidez a hair cut nigga need some real talent,) come on ya fly sexy bangin a$$ dyme mami’z be real and not fake and ya dancin 2 dem easy bullshyt music, i hate 2 c diz south shyt, i hate da west but even they gotz a hotta flow den diz south niggaz (bein real) if u ask me da whole rap game died as soon as diz retarted special ed “hey u guyz!” (silly demented cyclopz from da Gooniez) started makin dey crap music, think about it and ya’ll c it’z da truth, and oh yeah dem Field Mob dorkz need 2 get back 2 eatin coconutz havin sex with gorrilaz, eatin antz on a stick fitly assez out da rap game and in 2 Africa, and i’m through

207. Doc Flav Says:

“you act like payola comes out of the rappers pocket ”

How come the labels wont payola those guys then, they damn sure payola’d Biggie, Jay, LL,, Busta, Puff, Mase, Lost Boyz, Foxy, Lil Kim, and they still play east coast records down south on a payola basis, Busta Touch it and that Ghostface Back like that songs got super heavy rotation the last I listened to the radio, its been about a month for that though, I just fuck with old shit while working out on the Fruity Loops program.

Oh yeah and picture me getting my opinions on music influenced by this Mr Fanaclown above me, look how hard he trying but makes no solid point whatsoever.

208. Mr Fanaroff Says:

lol oh shyt don’t tell me diz bytch ass nigga gonna pop shyt on me not knowin good music, nigga must be a Kracka or fuckin hindu on dat cow piff (nigga u and da south can suck my dyck), “East-Side” (nigga u’z a straight herb, u gotz shyt 2 say come c me and we’ll shoot da 1 u faggot) first sit cha broke back homo thug ass down on ya popz dick u fuckin queer den go listen 2 ya bytch ass hero Busta Ryhmez or betta yet Biz Markie (all 3 fuckin straight herbz and bytch ass niggaz) be 4 i stick my straight real (bangin gangsta mixtape) rap music up ya fat fruit cake ass, nigga u ain’t even know what da fuck u talkin about so be 4 u write or talk shyt make sure u gotz ya fuckin high school diploma, (and i ain’t talkin about ya G.E.D bytch, shytz as good as tiolet paper just lyke ya mom, got beef come c me u fuckin internet wanksta) sayin dat i am clown when u ova here namin all da circuz freakz from ringlin brotha’z and barnum and bailey (or from ya family) in da rap game (except 4 my nigga Biggie, i give u propz 4 dat “yeah right” my dick in ya mouth), (wow u really got cha head far up some fagz ass don’t chu, probally ya popz 2) nigga da only clown, fag, bytch, herb, and straight up cock suckin queer on here is u my dude, don’t come at me lyke dat if u ain’t want me 2 drop kick u or punch chu in da throat, nigga talkin about he know music when in fact he just a dyck rydin bytch who be on his gay shyt still livin with his mom at da age of 39, (nigga don’t chu think it’z tyme 2 get da fuck out da game, fuckin cornball i’ll beat da shyt out chu any day) u ain’t even know what da topic was about, (fuckin sped, finish school den come holla) fuck it u ain’t worth it, actin lyke a brave heart all i’m sayin bytch is “SHUT DA FUCK UP BE 4 U GET SMACKED DA FUCK UP!” and dat’z da point i’m makin bytch and i’m through, nigga u’z a bytch ya popz a fag and ya muthaz a fuckin mexican puta dat i would get my “real” Bang Bang gangsta niggaz 2 rape, (get cha cake up and ya fat gay ass of ya popz dick and get cha education den come holla at me if u wanna get robbed 4 ya chain u fuckin faggot, subject was about da South Music being killed by cornballz lyke u

209. chuks da don Says:

THIS POST IS FULL OF SHIT..WHATS THE CATCH MEN?THIS IS NOT THE USUAL..I GUESS U TRYING TO BE UNPREDICTABLE LOL

210. killfanaroff Says:

Mr. Fanaroff I dont no where you are from but you fuct yourself. I think that you have to be a cracker yourself who thinks he’s black and actually takes the time to add letters and use incorrect grammar to make yourself seem hard when this is really a roouse to cover your insecurity, for a lack of better words, of the miniscule size of your cock. I came to this conclusion only through the vaginal juices that oozed out of your mouth with your above statements. It’s hard for me to believe that you have a high school education yourself. If at all any education, you received, it must have been in the art of sucking giant nigga dick while you get anally decimated by a white suremacist who has barbed wire around his dick while he makes you cry like a little girl. Then you come into this blog with black cum still in your mouth and let it run all into your blog messages.
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO YOU ARE WHETHER YOU SAY YOUR BLACK AND YOUR WHITE OR YOUR BLACK AND YOU GOT YOUR LITTLE NIGGAZ TO SNATCH CHAINS AND……..ALL THAT OTHER BULLSHIT. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU ARE FROM THE NORTH SOUTH EAST NEW YORK WHATEVER. YOU DEFINITELY NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT BUSTA RHYMES. YOU DON’T KNOW WHO MEN ARE ASSOCIATED WITH. I REALLY WISH YOU ARE FROM NEW YORK. BECAUSE I CAN FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND I AM WILLING TO MEET YOU. OF COURSE THE MEETING MIGHT BE UNBENOWCED TO YOU. LIKE AT 3:24 AM WITH A SILENCED RUGER AT YOUR DOME. IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO SCREAM. DONT SAY SHIT ABOUT MEN YOU DON’T KNOW.

REAL MEN DON’T SAY THINGS THEY DONT DO.

BROOKLYN GAM B I