Daily Headlines 6-15-06

Hip-hop’s next big stop: Capitol Hill

Papoose On The Brink of Signing Deal

Hoops From Flav’s Show Arrested

U.S. displays picture of it’s new strawman the "new face of terror."

Bush Disses Blind Reporter

Naked man takes ‘risk’, gets shot at

214 Responses to “Daily Headlines 6-15-06”

1. Joe 88 Says:

1st sorry guys

2. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

I was watching when Bush started teasing the blind dude.

3. tyronebiggums71 Says:

joe 88 – your such a reasonable dude mostthetime why you always on that first shit. i hate that shit like el feces hates jay-z

4. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

Hoops is wildin… She need to move out of Dearborn, all them got damn AyeRabz over there. Alot of ’em don’t like black folks.

5. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

Why you got a problem with the “1st” stuff? Why and how does it bother you, Ty

6. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

*bangin the shit otta Styles and NORE “I Come Thru”*

7. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nice touch of slidding that pap news in there eskay, we all know you wanted to do a whole thread about it but thought you’d catch too much shit so you slipped it in like it was nothing i see you homie. hope he goes somewhere that will market him right and actually put his shit out

8. Chi Town Kufi Smacka Says:

sy but that naked running dude is an idiot. Sucka for love.

9. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 11:05 am
    Why you got a problem with the “1st” stuff? Why and how does it bother you, Ty

ijust cant get over the fact that people are racing to type first like eskays giving away prizes for the shit or something. i guess i just dont understand what would compel someone to be like first, second and so on

10. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

That “RISK” posting is hilarious. Almost sounds like one of Plug’s stories.

11. Chi Town Kufi Smacka Says:

@tyronebiggums71
    on most forums and blogs ppl usually rush to get first post only tosay “first”. I never rlly got it but hey if ur trying to get known on a forum or blog i guess its a good start.

12. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

My ears is ichin, son

13. nBmore Says:

Papoose On The Brink of Signing Deal

what happen to flipmode deal?

14. Chi Town Kufi Smacka Says:

^^ a bitch slap happened lol

15. Joe 88 Says:

I can’t help it biggums. I understand where most of ya’ll coming from but I don’t put 1st for the just the sake of being first it fells good to be the first one up on some new hip hop info don’t you agree??? & I usually comment right after i put first. Being first on nah right is like a honor but just like hip hop mofos commercialized it & now all the real nah right visiters are like “fuck that first shit” which i can’t blame em for. so for you & all the others that hate when someone says first i will stop putting first O kay kay kaaaaaay

>>*bangin the shit otta Styles and NORE “I Come Thru”*

^ hardest song ever

17. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Chi Town Kufi Smacka Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 11:10 am
    @tyronebiggums71

yeah i guess i dont go on other blogs and shit so i dont see it ( i mean i check out some at sohh and had to go there for detox for those couple days eskay did have that crack ) liki said i just dont get the fatuaction with it

18. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

that was a pretty good story

Ty, I listened to half of it. I’ll tell you more when I handle some biness in the work spot

19. Joe 88 Says:

Speaking of styles do he have any new mixtapes out??? I had to pop in that ghost in a shell just to calm my craving for some new g host (host of the Gs) &did anybody hear ghost stories part 3 & 4 yet?? the first 2 was classic

20. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

EDIT: Foe, How do I turn the “sleep mode” on the computer to 2 hours instead of 30 minutes? I gotta go get me a crisp ceasar.

21. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 11:15 am
    that was a pretty good story

no doubt let me know

22. nBmore Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 11:15 am
    Speaking of styles do he have any new mixtapes out???

THE LOX LIVE ON MIXTAPES.
    They suck!!!!

>>Foe, How do I turn the “sleep mode” on the computer to 2 hours instead of 30 minutes? I gotta go get me a crisp ceasar.

step your computer use game up

24. Joe 88 Says:

^You can’t be serious

25. Joe 88 Says:

^@Nbmore

>>Papoose On The Brink of Signing Deal

what happen to flipmode deal?

^once again, Papoose is not signed to Flipmode and nobody ever said he was.

27. Filth Says:

WERE OPENINING FOR BOOT CAMP BITCHES!

28. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

SCREW YOU ESKAY!! (no Lupe)

29. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

foe must not be in the buildin

Can anybody answer the Sleep mode question?

30. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

You backpackin muhfukkas aint worth a dam. I’m out….

Plug:

Control Panel > Power Options > Power Schemes

email me with your address and I’ll send you an invoice for my consulting services.

32. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

>>Foe, How do I turn the “sleep” t 2 hours instead of 30 minutes? I gotta go get my ceasar on.

what on Gods green urf iz you talkin about dunn dunn

33. nBmore Says:

eskay Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 11:28 am
    >>Papoose On The Brink of Signing Deal

what happen to flipmode deal?

^once again, Papoose is not signed to Flipmode and nobody ever said he was.

I SAW HIM ON BET-SPRINGBLING. sayin he is the new member of flipmode
    Maybe i misunderstood but busta & papoose were reppin flipmode.

34. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

Yo, anybody ever heard that old De La Soul with MF Doom “Rock Co.Kane Flow?”

If you can listen to that beat and not bang your head something wrong witchu.

nBmore, he signed a management deal with them, not a record deal.

“While Papoose remains an artist signed to Street Sweepers Entertainment, and also managed by Chris Lighty and Violator managemnent, Kay Slay said the new joint venture with Flip Mode would help elevate Papoose’s career because of Busta Rhymes’ pop appeal.”

36. nBmore Says:

O ok that makes since.
    So he is signed to Flipmode for management
    Signed to k-slay as a artist
    And lookin to sign another deal.
    HE GONNA HAVE ALOT OF HANDS IN HIS POCKET!!!!

37. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 11:59 am
    nBmore, he signed a management deal with them, not a record deal.

ESKAY THATS AN EASY WAY TO TELL WHO DOESNT LISTEN TO PAP MIXTAPES CAUSE GOD DAMN IF IM NOT SICK TO DEATH OF HEARING HIM AND KAY SLAY EXPLAIN HOW HE IS BOTH VIOLATOR AND STREET SWEEPER ( AND THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO GET HIM A DEAL ) THEYVE SAID IT LIKE 7,648 TIMES, OK IM LETTING MY HATE FOR KAY SLAY OUT ( HE IS MY MOST HATED PERSON IN HIP-HOP CAUSE HE TAKES GREAT SONGS AND RUINS THEM BY YELLING AND SCREAMING ON IT FOR THE FIRST MINUTE AND A HALF )

38. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 12:03 pm
    O ok that makes since.
    So he is signed to Flipmode for management
    Signed to k-slay as a artist
    And lookin to sign another deal.
    HE GONNA HAVE ALOT OF HANDS IN HIS POCKET!!!!

yea thats the shit ive been sayig for a minute, ( he really has no chance at making huge money unless he can establish himself as a fixture for the next decade or so) but fuck do i care just make the crack music and ill bump it weather he’s got money or not

39. nation of thugacation Says:

>> ( HE IS MY MOST HATED PERSON IN HIP-HOP CAUSE HE TAKES GREAT SONGS AND RUINS THEM BY YELLING AND SCREAMING ON IT FOR THE FIRST MINUTE AND A HALF )

^co-sign.. without the caps

40. nBmore Says:

I gotta cop that new SMACK DVD.
    They got MURDA MOOK vs SERIUS JONES
    WHOA!!!!!!

41. eddie b Says:

This is my first freestyle/rap, not trying to be a rapper, just inspired by budden to do this

42. nation of thugacation Says:

@ nBmore…
    heard of youtube?

43. nation of thugacation Says:

44. nation of thugacation Says:

damn eskay its one link minimum… two gets moderated? i though it was three… wtv nBmore i posted the youtube links just in case youve been living in the dark

45. Nasir Says:

Lmao ^^^ and you had no business sayin nigga at tha end lol

46. PointBlankRange Says:

Joe88: There never was Ghost Stories Pt. 3 or 4 only Ghost Stories..after that it was followed by Ghost in the Shell…after that it was followed by Ghost in the Machine…if you listen to tha end of J-Hood’s tha Countdown Big Mike says SP is up next w/ a new joint..also Street Music Vol. 3 coming soon and Team Arliss Hustle Music Vol. 2 “Tha Re-Up” bout to drop…alotta material so be on tha look out fam..take it from tha biggest D BLOCK head on this forum..hope that answers ya question…one

47. kween of kweens Says:

ten years since pac died….
    dam
    i feel…young..

dam hoopz….thats a hood bitch rite there…..even if she is a jumpoff

48. LEGENDARY_FECES Says:

JOES88 SAYS:

“you’re a dead man walking so be cautious when clips sparking
    all that slick talking only leads to a quick coffin
    1 shot from the toast will melt you like a stick of margine
    so start jogging if you unaware of what strip you crossing
    el youz a bitch nigga aint a trace of gangsta in ya
    me on the other hand my heart is cold as december
    I blast for mine you flash like you taken pictures
    while all my niggas stay stapped like urkel suspenders
    oh you a killer now that weak verse did not move me
    you the same nigga that get sent to the store to buy lucys
    so we don’t belive you when you say you fire uzi’s
    but my clip a shake you like the dancers in the rize movie”

EL FECES AKA SON OF ETHER SAYS:

“this nigga joe88/ with that style from 88
    orca type skills boy, your skills? emaciate
    oooh i forgot niggas want me to dumb it down
    spit fire at ralph tresvant niggas talkin bout “cool it nowWww”
    margarine? nigga i go harder than
    your favorite blograpper got my dna and my melanin
    im a psycho to most/i bring life to a post
    nigga i could beat a freestyle to the beat in ya pulse
    you talkin all this hammer shit
    like i said you stuck in 88 i bet you still on hammer’s dick?
    my day job IS to slay slobs (like u)
    runnin round on nah right /switchin/
    like faggots in the day yard
    my work is like play so for pay i just play hard
    you just an e thug actor..nigga you just play hard”

*slams mic on nigga joe88 toes*..looks at his camp to see if anybody else want it?…looks around nahright fight klub the audience in a trance…takes his money, grabs his cell and calls the piffman”

49. iLL Change Says:

eskay Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 11:28 am

>>Papoose On The Brink of Signing Deal

what happen to flipmode deal?

^once again, Papoose is not signed to Flipmode and nobody ever said he was.

i thought Kay Slay said Flipmode & Streetsweepers had merged, cuz he said somethin’ like “Papoose is Streetsweepers, Papoose is Flipmode. Rah Digga is Flipmode, Rah Digga is Streetsweepers.”

50. nation of thugacation Says:

^ you mean papoose is flipmode, rah digga is streetsweepers

51. nation of thugacation Says:

damn joe 88 spits fire…
    but feces got one good one;
    “im a psycho to most/i bring life to a post”

52. nation of thugacation Says:

completely agrees with plug on this i mean 100%

58. kween of kweens Says:

iLL Change Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:15 pm
    ^ oh, i always just thought you scream when you talk in real life

R0TFLMFA0
    4 reel…i always thought u were like very angry about what you were talking about

Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 11:58 am
    Yo, anybody ever heard that old De La Soul with MF Doom “Rock Co.Kane Flow?”

If you can listen to that beat and not bang your head something wrong witchu.

^^ Yo, the whole Grind Date album is my shit. It never leaves the whip. That’s my cruise music. One of my favorite lines is off that album: “raise your guns or your glasses / either way it’s a toast in the air”

60. Bugsytheboss Says:

kween of kweens Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:21 pm
    iLL Change Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:15 pm
    ^ oh, i always just thought you scream when you talk in real life

R0TFLMFA0

^ “HAVEN’T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES???”

62. LEGENDARY_FECES Says:

I guess JOe took an early lunch?..shit I need to eat too..I forgot how battling and crushin cats always made me hungry.

63. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

Ty, I remember why I hated buddens. He is a Jermaine Dapree type rapper. He seems to sound like other artist alot when he flows. One song he started talkin about his baby moms and started flowin like em. One the song with the biggy line he flowed like big. And we already know he fastination wit Hov. Buddens is a smart dumb cat. I really beleive that was his main whip on the Smack Dvd video when he pulled up in the ford festiva. Why would you talk about the guy writing your checks like that.

64. kween of kweens Says:

^ “HAVEN’T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES???”

um…no…lol…why?wait what? what movies?

65. LEGENDARY_FECES Says:

d billz..I see you been layin low since i ethered you yesterday..its cool tho..i respect that you didnt try and battle me like joe did..just took your el and was cool with that..nuff rispex sah.

66. LEGENDARY_FECES Says:

yo when joe come back tell him i had to run..but i left a etherbutter and jelly sandwich in a brown paper bag for him to snack on till I return…

I REALLY DO FIRE UZIS DOG CHECK MY ISP
    MY ZIP CODE LOCATED IN THE BELLY OF NYC
    IM A LIVE NIGGA WALKIN/LIVE NIGGA TALKIN
    IMMA PROBALY DIE WHILE YOU NIGGAS GIVE CHASE LIKE YUSEF HAWKINS
    BUT YOULL NEVER CATCH UP TO ME
    JOE IM SPEAKIN..WHEN I TALK U BETTER LOOK UP TO ME
    IF YOU DO YOUD LOOK UP TO SEE
    A REAL AZZ NIGGA/UNLIKE YOU? I STAND UP TO PEE
    BANKING ALL TYPES A CASH/(yen.euros.)
    TALKIN SO MUCH SHIT SURPRISED MY MOUTH AINT GOT A DIAPER RASH
    YEA JOE..EL BE IN ALL TYPES A AZZ
    MODELS ON MYSPACE “SAYIN EL WE LOVE U AND
    OH YEA THANKS FOR THE ADDS”
    BAGGIN HOES I WASNT EVEN TRYNA BAG
    I AINT EVEN TRYNNA BRAG
    BUT THIS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYNNA SNAG MY SWAG
    IM WRITING RYMES ON TISSUE
    JOE IN ONE MOTION DAWG/ I CAN WIPE MY AZZ AND DISS YOU.

67. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iLL Change Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:15 pm
    ^ oh, i always just thought you scream when you talk in real life

you know whatsfunny is i do have a rep for being loud, not like screaming and yelling but my voice just naturally raises when i talk alot especially if its any type of arguement i tend to get LOUD, again not on purpose i just get caught up and my voice raises and i dont even realize it ( it doesnt help when im dealing with people that dont know me well cause they always think im yelling and being disrespectful and im just like i just get LOUD i cant help. weird how that happend on here too ( must be the subconcious )

68. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:21 pm
    Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 11:58 am
    Yo, anybody ever heard that old De La Soul with MF Doom “Rock Co.Kane Flow?”

If you can listen to that beat and not bang your head something wrong witchu.

yessiir all de la is my shit though.

Bugsytheboss Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:22 pm

he said he’s got offers he is deciding on, they are around that price range. learn to read complete sentences and compute them.

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:23 pm

wWOW YOUR HATE IS STRONG YOUR SAYING BUDDENS IS LIKE JERMAINE DUPRI OK THANKS NOW I WILL OFFICALLY NEVER TAKE YOUR WORD FOR SHIT.
    SOUNDS LIKE EM,BIGGIE HOV YOUR NUTS YEA EVERY RAPPPER CAN SOUND SLIGHTLY LIKE SOMEONE SOMETIMES BUT BUDDENS DOESNT SOUND LIKE ANYONE ELSE SERIOUSLY BUDDENS SOUND LIKE BUDDENS THATS IT, I MEAN HOW CAN YOU COMPARE HIM TO JERMAIN DUPRI WOW IM STUNNED RIGHT NOW

69. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

^^I got a homie like that. He’s a loud talker. A while back I was in the hood talkin to him and my dogs popped up wit the cooker because he thought we wwas about to scrap

He really be loud when we talk about sporst or hip hop.

70. kween of kweens Says:

lol……i thought that was just black people in general

71. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:22 pm
    kween of kweens Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:21 pm
    iLL Change Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:15 pm
    ^ oh, i always just thought you scream when you talk in real life

R0TFLMFA0

^ “HAVEN’T YOU SEEN MY MOVIES???”

yea i swear, somtime i use caps to show the difference in my post and others or to emphasizes certain words, but usually its just cause i havent switched it back from when im actually doing work. when im typing for shit to be on my blueprints everything has to be in CAPS

* and ill take a samuel jackson please *

72. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

—————

lol

73. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

kween of kweens Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:42 pm
    lol……i thought that was just black people in general
    ——-

Only when the hennys in the system

74. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:40 pm

He really be loud when we talk about sporst or hip hop.

yup thats me. you know how many times ive been almost thrown ot of a place cause i was argueing with my boys about sports or music and security thought we were gonna get it poppin, i always try and explain im just loud these my peoples its all good but im usually loud when im explaining that so they think im beefing with them it anever ending cycle me and my boys always talk about im partial deaf or some shit

75. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:45 pm
    —————

lol

you cant really be trying to say buddens sound like jd in that song can you????? are you sure your listening to the right guy?

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:46 pm
    kween of kweens Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 1:42 pm
    lol……i thought that was just black people in general
    ——-

Only when the hennys in the system

o forget about it if i got the henny in me im extra loud about to be rampaging and shit

76. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

77. nation of thugacation Says:

>> yeah my bad i forget i have to type with caps at work so i forget to make the switch when i come on here

so you mean to tell me the caps werent on purpose. ok so i am less scared of addressing you now, damn… anyone know if beast nigga does the whole dmx thing on purpose?

>> So Papoose is suppose to get 1.5 million for a record deal but he wont tell who signed him. Its got to be some major label like Interscope to dish out that dough.
    what he meant to say was:
    yeah, it MUST be interscope, cuz now thanks to the arrival of 50 curtis “interscope” jackson cent, interscope can afford being the richest label out.

you make a good point…
    you woulda gotten a minimum of respect by simply saying busta was gonna bring him to the math or something but i guess thats asking to much

78. nation of thugacation Says:

wait a sec… you mean to tell me JD raps? i thought that shit was just longer adlibs

79. nation of thugacation Says:

>> ty, he dont sound like jd. He swtches his flow to sound like others like jd does

^if you believe that, than you believe rick james died of natural causes

El left? I was about to type a bar or two. You lucky chief!

81. hip hop cops Says:

WE DIP IT

82. kween of kweens Says:

?…is that like a knee cap beat?

83. nBmore Says:

I wasnt dissing the lox i was basicly sayin how they have made a home on mixtapes.And how i was dissappointed in there career as a group. I never said there music was wack. But I have said this b4 I do not like mixtapes. So there new joints that come out I might not here bcus I perfer whole albums then mixtapes. Im not sure if it was dj-clue or k-slay but I just cant get with the shout outs an screamin ova hot joints or in the middle of a hot joint. So i jus stay away from mixtapes. But i will listen to a hot mixtape just dont perfer to.

84. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 1:56 pm

i agree he switches his flow alot ( which is one of my favorite things about him i mean i like hearing rappers switch their flow remember that em verse where he flowed like snoop that shit was hot ) i just dont think he specifically copies other people flows, i can seem the em comparision sometimes but i think thats just cause of the anger passion and emotion that comes from him but other than that i dont see it and ive probably heard the most shit from him on this site but you probably think im just being biased and just dont want to admit it

85. nBmore Says:

I THINK YOUR BEING biased and just dont want to admit it
    HA HA!!!

86. nation of thugacation Says:

^ man i thought dude had problems on his first LP, but on mood muzik, he just, shit i dont no how to say it. he expresses himself in a way like i understand what hes feeling and i can relate. like just the way he even jokes about it is just genius. i can throw mood muzik on anytime, and appreciate it… whereas other shit gets tiring, repetetive, boring and doesnt fit in sometimes.

are you in that mood yet?

87. nBmore Says:

Did anybody listen to the BIGGIE/JZ & NAS SONG?
    I cant believe biggie/jz & nas

88. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:01 pm

damn everyone thinks im on some tough guy shit with the caps ( for future reference i will never type in all caps on purposes, aain sometimes i will EMPAHASIZE certain words but thats it ) and im gonna try and remember my best but im a fucking pot head with a.d.d. like a motherfucker what the fuck you want from me?

nation of thugacation Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:03 pm

^if you believe that, than you believe rick james died of natural causes

seriously sad part is he probably does believe that

and damn theres another person to add to the list of people who quote buddens on here besides me, yet people always say im the only buddens fans on here

89. nation of thugacation Says:

^ yo im telling you… you (and eskay) were speaking so highly of mood muzik 2 i told myself i had to listen to it for myself. and i originaly loved the album but didnt like the shit that cam after, and the game beef turned me away from him a bit. but mood muzik 2 just got me patiently waiting for the growth

yeah I’m a loud talker too, plus my voice is unnaturally deep for my height and weight, plus when I’m drinking I have no control over my volume.

I remember I was out with co-workers and I was talking and this dude at the bar turned around and offered to buy me a drink if I would keep it down. normally I woulda flipped out on some nigger shit, but for whatever reason I didn’t. thinkin back I shoulda slapped fire out that dude.

91. nation of thugacation Says:

^ did you accept the drink?

92. nation of thugacation Says:

^ did you accept the drink?

93. nBmore Says:

I am giving busta 3.5 mics on this CD
    Good amount of bangerz but also some GAP FILLERS
    I say 1 month in rotation until the next hot joint comes out.
    Not a whole summer banger.
    Its summertime we need that porch monkey summer HEAT!!!!

94. nation of thugacation Says:

no homo

95. T. Okes Says:

^^^The Big Bang ain’t even really a fitting title. Shit ain’t that hot IMO. Can’t believe it took him so long to come out with that…

96. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

———
    You gettin soft, son

S O F capital T

soFT

97. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

Hell yeah he accepted the drink…. and GOTDAMN you got hoed the fuggout! lol

98. kween of kweens Says:

how old d you have to be to legally drink?drink legally…..w/e w/e w/e

99. nation of thugacation Says:

“stainless steel, with them double door joints”

100. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:28 pm
    I THINK YOUR BEING biased and just dont want to admit it
    HA HA!!!

i knew someone would say it, but im serious, you havent even listened to him yet so you dont know yet?

nation of thugacation Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:30 pm

are you in that mood yet?

yeah i feel you on that shit, regular joe is the easiest person for people to relate to if you just listen to him and knowledge what he is saying, he isnt afraid to adress his insecuties or say whats on his mind, he has some crazy concepts and is a funny motherfucker with his wordplay smart witty motherfucker ( i dont see how anyone can listen to him and say he’s a ” smart dumb cat ” ) he doesnt talk about shooting up this and that slinging crazy weight or buying out the bar ( i know bugsy here comes the he cant buy a bar out if he wanted comment which im sure is bullshit since i know people that buy out bars im sure buddens got more moeny then them )

he’s debut album had some filler on it but i mean calm down, walk with me, 10 minutes those songs are fucking classics

101. nBmore Says:

102. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

nBmore Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 2:42 pm
    I am giving busta 3.5 mics on this CD
    Good amount of bangerz but also some GAP FILLERS
    I say 1 month in rotation until the next hot joint comes out.
    Not a whole summer banger.
    Its summertime we need that porch monkey summer HEAT!!!!
    ——
    I beg to differ. The beats are too hot to only get one month. Its not a porch monkey jump off, thats what the ghost is for.

If you got some crisp sounds in the whip you would have gave it 4 maybe 4.5 mics

103. nBmore Says:

They gave CUBAN LINKX 4.5
    I know u not placing that in that class

104. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

>>“stainless steel, with them double door joints”

aight kiss..

June 15th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    They gave CUBAN LINKX 4.5
    I know u not placing that in that class
    ———
    They gave……THEY is the key word. I gave it rae 5

107. Jamz Says:

Busta does have some filler material on the new album though! That “I Love My Biyatch” is kinda wack! Some songs are better than others.

108. Jamz Says:

Busta is beginning to sound predictable like LL Cool J! U just about know what you are going to get before the album drops!

109. nation of thugacation Says:

>> IM tired of hearin DRE is doing so&so album. But when u get it DRE is covering like 1 or 2 songz. They keep imformin people that DRE is always in the studio but yet his tracks never make it to the final product.

busta is signed to aftermath, i guess dre doing the album means putting it out and not physically making beats. i dont think dre should put out detox, itll be weak… 2001 was one of my fav. albums, mostly cuz of the beats, but dre aint got nothing left, and im not hating, im just saying what i think. i think em should mos def make another album. jay should do a throwback, like each track resemble a period of his life like track 1 RD, … cuz he already did the grown man shit (rd was super nostalgic).. and black album was the testament of his life TODAY (and december 4th lol)

and to Mr. Tyrone lol.. i dont like his concepts because i dotn think hes got that many, but shit like 3 sides to a story is good, but its not the best shit. but music like calm down… 10 mins.. ionno what song it is but when he says his son calling his moms boyfriend dad fucks him up… man thats deep

and since when does the sauce have any cred?

110. T. Okes Says:

# nBmore Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:48 pm

____________________________

Yo I keep wonderin’ the same thing.

If dude stays in the studio, where are all ’em tracks at?? And I keep hearing about Dre throwin’ beats away…shit, I’d hate to hear those then. I’m not gonna lie, I haven’t been impressed with his material post-‘2001’, and I can’t even give him full credit for that shit neither.

111. nation of thugacation Says:

*his son calling his ex-wife’s boyfriend “dad”

112. nBmore Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

BUSTA is probally one of the only animated rappers LEFT in the game an u saying that is what ghost is 4.
    THAT SOUNDS BACKWARDZ!!!!!

113. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:38 pm

yeah ive forced buddens on lots of people i know who gave up on him at pump it u, but i had to have jay forced on me otherwise id still be an el feces but someone forced him on me so i try to do the same with buddens.

but yo the game beef turn you off to him ?( no cam of course ) lots of the people i sold on buddens were convinced when i played them some of the diss tracks towards game and g-unit, and they were feeling it just cause who it was directed at its cause he spits some crazy shit, he has mad songs going at them besides game over have you heard them?

eskay Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:39 pm

yeah once i get drunk the hearings the first of the 5 senses to go i have no clue how loud im being

nBmore Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 2:48 pm

dre defintely did the majority of the busta album buddy way more than 1 or 2 songs ( well someone did them and dre took them and put his name on more than 1 or 2 atleast )

114. Bugsytheboss Says:

What you motherfuckers forget Dre is a CEO too. Not only does he got everybody and they momma trying to get beats from him,He has to run a company,make sure his artist are being promoted right,then on top of that produce their whole album.GTFOH can’t you see the man has alot on his plate from people begging him to do the Detox album or begging for more beats from him.

115. nBmore Says:

HOMEBOY FROM D12 be makin some BANGIN AZZ BEATS

116. tyronebiggums71 Says:

thats right thats the proper respect adress me as mr.
    naw im playin homie
    i mean look at his mixtape concepts songs thats for mixtapes you dont think he’s got crazy shit stored for the GROWTH he plans on stopping the game in its tracks if the shit ever comes out

117. kween of kweens Says:

jamz says

madd ppl over like like that song.
    i dont really get it…..its kinda annoying to me…

118. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nBmore Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 3:03 pm
    HOMEBOY FROM D12 be makin some BANGIN AZZ BEATS

yeah man denaun porters nice with his shit, most of it hows a clowny cartoony feel to it but shits still hot

yea and the parts where he admits he aint always been the best father, he is honest as fuck and really puts his life and emotions in the track like very few,again i think he has shit everyone can relate to

119. nBmore Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 3:03 pm

I DIDNT KNOW IT TAKES 1 MONTH TO MAKE A BEAT
    No wonder he left DEATHROW they WERE RUSHIN HIM!!!!!!

120. Jamz Says:

Dre is a pioneer that has his rep on the line. He has to take his time because if he comes out any less that great, he’ll be criticized like no other! He has much pressure on him to be greal all the time. U are only as great as your last record! Detox is a make or break album! If it turns out to be just average, that can be an unremovable scar on his legacy?

121. nBmore Says:

I wont say his rep is on the LINE. Dre has did to much for that to be the case.

122. Bugsytheboss Says:

Jamz says
    ^^^^^real talk

123. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

My bot said that dre does not make hot beats. I asked him why he says that and he replied because how can somebody make hot beats if they dont really make them……………….

124. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 3:32 pm

really not much to say………………

125. Bugsytheboss Says:

Nbmore says,
    I DIDNT KNOW IT TAKES 1 MONTH TO MAKE A BEAT
    No wonder he left DEATHROW they WERE RUSHIN HIM!!!!!!

I would too if your known for making hit records and have that platinum touch that dre has. Dr.Dre is the real king of hip hop.I would say even bigger than Jay-Z for all you stans who think jigga is so great.Can Jigga produce and rap on his whole album.No.Talent wise i don’t think nobody is better.

126. Jamz Says:

nBmore – Do you remember that when Aftermath (1996) first launched and Dre did that compilation album “Dre Presents….the Aftermath” with all of the new artists he had signed? That compilation didn’t move like expected, and he got criticized for it! It took him years for folks to forget about it…actually when he drop 2001! He doesn’t want to hear that shyt again, I know……..

If Detox comes off bad, it could be major for Dre?? Especially, with all of the hype that has been placed on it!

127. nBmore Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 3:36 pm

YES DRE CAN PRODUCE. But dre rappin no way. How can u say DRE raps when his whole career he has had people GHOST WRITING 4 HIM. Every camp he has been with they end up writing verses for him. On the other hand JZ can ghostwrite for AMIL & FOXY!!! (Dam im cosigning JZ)

128. nBmore Says:

Jamz Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 3:39 pm

U RIGHT
    Dont 4get THE FIRM WAS A FLOP.
    How can u flop with NAS/AZ/MEGA/NATURE & FOXY!!!!

129. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

—–

130. Kheri Wes Says:

NBmore is right Dre rapping is not going to happen, but producing he is a genius i mean look at the G unit idiots (sorry Bugsy, but they are) and even Em when they pull away from Dre there albums are subpar, look at Em’s last album, 50’s last album, lets just hope Game doesnt make the same mistake, i mean look at all thier first albums that Dre produced damn near all classics

131. Kheri Wes Says:

yeah, but Firm Tap was one of the illest beats to ever drop

132. nation of thugacation Says:

you mean phone tap… and yeah its up there with the best

133. nation of thugacation Says:

nah game aint that stupid. regardless of the bad luck lately with his label mates, hes been dropping some hot shit on the mixtape circuit. and he knows how to bring that to the retail albums too

134. KonishiwaBitches Says:

phone tap^^^

I don’t see thebig deal about Phone Tap. I mean it’s a fucking fire beat, but Scratch named it the BEST BEAT EVER? I don’t know about that.

136. nation of thugacation Says:

>> Can dre produce and rap on his whole album? no. Can dre rap? no. Did scott Storch produce Dre’s last album? yes. Is Bugsy gay? yes

lmao @ bugsy’s stanley ass

wow though, scott storch and dre’s last album, i hope you dont mean 2001? i hope your talking bout the busta joint

137. Kheri Wes Says:

my bad yall, at the gig, they got my head all fucked up

138. nation of thugacation Says:

its all about taste es… i fucking like it though… but its not the best…

what is the best beat for the rest of yall?

139. Bugsytheboss Says:

Manolo Ginabli says,

Anybody can rap chromey. Yung Joc and Jeezy proved that .Besides he is the best producer rapper i know of and the beat is everything nowadays

140. KonishiwaBitches Says:

didn’t jay write Still DRE for Dre

>>Anybody can rap chromey. Yung Joc and Jeezy proved that

^ actually I dont’ think they did.

142. nBmore Says:

Right now in a battle of the BEATS 2006:
    SCOTT STORCH VS DRE
    WHO U GOT?

143. Jamz Says:

I liked the firm album somewhat! No classic, but some decent tracks! Phone Tap was classic for it’s time, but no beat last forever? One of my favorite Dre beat is XXplosive off of the 2001 album!

144. nation of thugacation Says:

>> didn’t jay write Still DRE for Dre

yo is someone gonna co-sign that or is that a rumour?

145. nation of thugacation Says:

oh and i forgot to give eskay props for this line:
    U.S. displays picture of it’s new strawman the “new face of terror.”

146. nBmore Says:

SCOTT LACED CHAMMILLIONARE

147. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 3:36 pm
    Nbmore says,
    I DIDNT KNOW IT TAKES 1 MONTH TO MAKE A BEAT
    No wonder he left DEATHROW they WERE RUSHIN HIM!!!!!!

DAMN I WAS GONNA COME AT YOU FOR THIS BUT NBMORE ALREADY SCHOOLED YOU, NOW IF YOU BOTH REALIZE HE DIDNT HAVE AS MUCH TO DO WITH LOTS OF THOSE BEATS AS MOST THINK THAN IT WOULD BE ALL GOOD, BUT DRE HAS NEVER WRITTEN A SINGLE LINE IN HIS LIFE SO DONT TALK ABOUT HOW HE IS MORE SKILLED THAN JAY CAUSE HE RAPS ( ESPECIALLY SINCE JAY-Z HAS GHOSTWRITTEN FOR HIM DAMN YOU STAY KILLING YOUR OWN ARGUEMENTS )

* MOVES CHESS PIECE ” GAME OVER I WONDER IF HE KNOWS” *

148. Jamz Says:

Dre has never claimed to be a rhyme writer! He’s like Puffy, he just signs the checks!

149. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

>>but no beat last forever

I disagree. “Banned from TV” off NORE shit will FOREVER be a hot freestyle beat, and there are many more. That’s how I personally determine if a beat is timeless or not. I think cats will be freestyling to that shit years down the line. And Chronic 2001, even though I’ve never owned that shit, has hot beats all throughout.

150. nation of thugacation Says:

>> One of my favorite Dre beat is XXplosive off of the 2001 album!
    the whole 2001 had some bangers, definitely never leaves the whip

>>2006? storch… i havent seen enough from dre… but i like underground producers more now anyway..

151. Jamz Says:

Man, being a great producer has a lot more involvement than just mixing samples on the boards! The knowledge and wisdom Dre has goes a long way! Remember, he has been making beats since the 80’s, so he knows his shyt! He’s a teacher, not just a studio producer!

152. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 3:55 pm
    Manolo Ginabli says,

BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING OR NO ONE SO…..????

HE ISNT A RAPPER HE NEVER ONCE WROTE A LINE

nBmore Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 3:59 pm
    Right now in a battle of the BEATS 2006:
    SCOTT STORCH VS DRE
    WHO U GOT?

THATS A TRICK QUESTION CAUSE IF YOU TAKE SCOTT STORCH AWAY FROM DRE THEN WHAT DO YOU HAVE? I MEAN REALLY ITS UP TO SCOTT TO DECIDE WOULD HE RATHER WIN OR DRE WIN, CAUSE HE COULD GIVE DRE THE BETTER BEAT AND PEOPLE WILL SAY DRE BUT IF THEY BOTH REALLY COME FROM SCOTT STORCH THAN WHAT?

153. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

>>i like underground producers more now anyway.

Say word. Mainstream cats have a tendency to put out fire at first, then as they develop a name, they can put out gahbage and people start to like their subpar beats just because of the name. 8th Wonder or whatever his name is put together some hot shit too.

154. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 4:00 pm
    >> didn’t jay write Still DRE for Dre

yo is someone gonna co-sign that or is that a rumour?

I WILL CONFIRM THAT IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY BOTH JAY-Z AND DRE.

CHRONIC 2001 WAS WRITTEN BY JAY,EM,ROYCE DA 5’9,D.O.C., AND SOME SNOOP I FEEL LIKE IM MISSING SOMEONE BUT CANT THINK OF THEM RIGHT NOW

155. nBmore Says:

The only beat DRE MADE that lasted the longest
    “BITCHZ AINT S..T”
    When u hear that beat u go NUTZ!!!!

156. Kheri Wes Says:

damn that who wrote the chronic, lets give them a ghostwriter of the decade award

157. Jamz Says:

Beat making has changed over the years! Any dude with a casio beat machine or Fruityloops computer software can make a beat! Slowing down and speeding up samples in a loop is just that! Producers like Dre, Pete Rock, Scott & RZA overlap several sounds to make one beat! That takes some true skill.

158. nation of thugacation Says:

are you for real… ive been lied to my whole life… i had doubts about dre sometimes but he never touched a pen? damn

159. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 4:06 pm
    >>i like underground producers more now anyway.

DAMN HOW YOU GONNA HATE ON 9TH LIKE THAT??????

160. nation of thugacation Says:

ok but how long has storch been rolling with dre for then?

161. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Kheri Wes Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 4:10 pm

I KNOW SNOOP AND D.O.C. WROTE THE MOST OF IT, PEOPLE HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH ILL SHIT D.O.C. HAS PENNED IN HIS LIFE, DAMN SHAME

162. tyronebiggums71 Says:

nation of thugacation Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 4:10 pm

YOU REALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT ? DID I JUST GIVE YOU THAT SANTA CLAUS ISNT REAL FEELING ??? DAMN THAT SUCKS YEH HOMIE DUDES NEVER TOUCHED A PEN AND HE IS MORE BEHIND THE SCENES ON MOST OF HIS BEATS HE DOES THE CLEANING UP AND MIXING AND SLAPS HIS NAME ON IT, ASK SCOTT STORCH HE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT IT, IM NOT SURE HOW LONG HE WAS MAKING BEATS FOR HIM BUT ITS BEEN AWHILE.

EVEN N.W.A. DRE DIDNT RAP REN,CUBE AND D.O.C. WORTE EVERYTHING

163. Jamz Says:

164. nBmore Says:

I CAN SEE PAC gettin tired of DRE takin all day making beats. I bet suge pulled him up a couple of times. LIKE “HOW LONG 2 HRS, 3 HRS how long n..a” Dre like “not long”

165. tyronebiggums71 Says:

NBMORE – THATS A BIG PART OF WHY THEY DIDNT GET ALONG PAC WAS KNOWN AS A STUDIO RAT WHO WANTED TO BANG OUT ALBUMS IN 2 DAYS HE WAS ALWAYS FLIPPING ON DRE FOR TAKING FOREVER

166. nBmore Says:

Thats why I like PAC he loved what he did. He took his craft serious.

167. nation of thugacation Says:

tupac is shit… oops i mean was shit
    *ducks*
    but yeah i had no clue… but i didnt have my ear to the streets back then, being i was in 5th grade.. but even though i didnt understand most of it, it was my shit…
    but ive been on puffs ass saying this guy doesnt deserve shit and all this time dre 2… oh well.. but serioulsy cutting checks to ghostwriters is fuckign expensive…wouldnt it be more lucrative to just NOT wanna be a jackoff alltrades…
    what am i saying…
    “i dont know why i, i get so high, high off the life”

eskay Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 3:53 pm

^ Not to mention (I hate to rain on this parade) but Dre didn’t make that beat either. There’s a guy by the name of Glove in L.A. who did some of the ghost production for Dre.

169. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

>>DAMN HOW YOU GONNA HATE ON 9TH LIKE THAT??????

I gave him props how the hell is that hating?

170. Foekist T.O.D.D. INVADE Detroit Says:

>>One ill underground beatmaker that gets no props is my man J-Zone! He has some of the craziest beats on the planet!

Your homeboy on myspace don’t count.

171. nBmore Says:

Cash Money Records has reached a settlement with former in-house producer Mannie Fresh, who left the New Orleans based label due to a financial dispute

MANNIE BE LACING THEM BEATZ!!!
    Dumb move on cash money part

172. t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally) Says:

what happened to my nigga bin????

mountain hideouts, only using a phone once then throwing it away, still riding while saddams fucked, making tv appearences to warn of more impending doom!!

thats gangsta!!!! haha

nah, for real tho what happend to him, is he still out there or was he just a bogeyman??

173. JohnBlack Says:

Hoopz getting arrested

174. tyronebiggums71 Says:

my bad foe – I just reread what you said I misunderstood it. the whole calling him 8th wonder through me off I though you were dissing him

175. kween of kweens[dam soca warriors lost] Says:

Im tellin you…..that girl hoopz is a hood bitch…..even if she is a jumpoff

but where the fukk is dearborn??

176. Joe 88 Says:

*just return to nah right from the barber shop only to see this nigga el wack responce*

EL FECES AKA SON OF ETHER SAYS:

“this nigga joe88/ with that style from 88
    orca type skills boy, your skills? emaciate
    oooh i forgot niggas want me to dumb it down
    spit fire at ralph tresvant niggas talkin bout “cool it nowWww”
    margarine? nigga i go harder than
    your favorite blograpper got my dna and my melanin
    im a psycho to most/i bring life to a post
    nigga i could beat a freestyle to the beat in ya pulse
    you talkin all this hammer shit
    like i said you stuck in 88 i bet you still on hammer’s dick?
    my day job IS to slay slobs (like u)
    runnin round on nah right /switchin/
    like faggots in the day yard
    my work is like play so for pay i just play hard
    you just an e thug actor..nigga you just play hard”

I see how you get down you wait to a nigga leave to return fire o.k i was lookin for you for like a hour after i posted my shit. I got you WHAT UP BILLZ, NBMORE, the rest of my b-more natives i got you

El this is war time either go home or play hard
    cops ask where the drugs at el lips move faster than spinning hub caps
    E-mail a clip where your mug at for tellin who done that
    you’ll get twisted like a blunt wrap
    you can get your problems sovled if you want dat
    you know where to come at NORTHEAST B-MORE that’s where the thugs at
    B-MORE IS IN THE BUILDING

*Prepares shower water to get ready for a fun filled thursday night at the baha club downtown*

man Hoopz is such a hoodrat

178. kween of kweens[dam soca warriors lost] Says:

^^^^^
    H0T DAM H0E HERE WE G0 AGAiN

im somehow how missed all this cray-zee-ness before

str8 fire.

n i liked the “face-off” mention….

Joe 88 Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 5:15 pm

EL FECES AKA SON OF ETHER SAYS:

“this nigga joe88/ with that style from 88
    orca type skills boy, your skills? emaciate
    oooh i forgot niggas want me to dumb it down
    spit fire at ralph tresvant niggas talkin bout “cool it nowWww”
    margarine? nigga i go harder than
    your favorite blograpper got my dna and my melanin
    im a psycho to most/i bring life to a post
    nigga i could beat a freestyle to the beat in ya pulse
    you talkin all this hammer shit
    like i said you stuck in 88 i bet you still on hammer’s dick?
    my day job IS to slay slobs (like u)
    runnin round on nah right /switchin/
    like faggots in the day yard
    my work is like play so for pay i just play hard
    you just an e thug actor..nigga you just play hard”

El this is war time either go home or play hard
    cops ask where the drugs at el lips move faster than spinning hub caps
    E-mail a clip where your mug at for tellin who done that
    you’ll get twisted like a blunt wrap
    you can get your problems sovled if you want dat
    you know where to come at NORTHEAST B-MORE that’s where the thugs at
    B-MORE IS IN THE BUILDING

^ *in Killa B.H. voice from Mood Muzik 2* Ohh who whoooo! What’s really hood son! You don’t want it, like yellow sneakers fam! B’more nukka!

180. Bugsytheboss Says:

eskay says,
    man Hoopz is such a hoodrat

but i would still fuck the shit out of her then dump her back in the hood.

181. Kheri Wes Says:

cosigns ^^^

182. t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally) Says:

t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally) Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 4:57 pm
    what happened to my nigga bin????

183. Joe 88 Says:

^at the beginning of ghost stories (either pt 1 or pt 2 i forgot) he said parts 3 & 4 coming soon so of course i’m gonna think pt 3 & 4 is next. I own both ghost in the shell & ghost & the machine both are classics all i wanted to know is there anymore styles mixtapes out

184. biggumskiller Says:

that nigga dre dre is gonna be exposed as a fake onced
    people find out who really does what all dre does is take
    your regular skeleton and add key boards to it although
    im sure he mixes well on the boards hes taking to
    long with that detox shit something is wrong

185. biggumskiller Says:

i mean this nigga dre has acces to the 3 top
    selling artists right now em 50 and that strippin dude
    and he cant drop anything better than that last song
    with him and snoop/nate dogg?? that shit was rocking
    last summer
    wheres the album?

186. biggumskiller Says:

by the way tyrone you can relax
    i told my goons to fall back for the moment..
    so you can still go meet esgay at the interscope offices
    and take him to dinner or whatever fellas of
    your persuasion do….
    by the way nigga whats up with more on that santana
    beatdown??? i wanna know more on that ya cam stan

187. iLL Change Says:

eskay Says:
    June 15th, 2006 at 3:53 pm

word? didnt know bout that one. hmm, best beat EVER? here’s my top 10 right now, but i think how ill a beat is depends on when you listen to it…

1. C.R.E.A.M. (Wu-Tang Clan)
    2. Phone Time (Capone-N-Noreaga)
    3. Mo’ Money, Mo’ Murder [Homicide] (AZ)
    4. The Message (NaS)
    5. Street Dreams (NaS)
    6. 2nd Childhood (NaS)
    7. The Shit Is Real [DJ Premier Remix] (Fat Joe)
    8. Sky’s The Limit (The Notorious B.I.G.)
    9. Come Home With Me (Cam’Ron)
    10. Can’t Knock The Hustle (Jay-Z)

Honorable Mentions (no particular order)
    1. Iraq [See The World] (Capone-N-Noreaga)
    2. Quiet Storm (Mobb Deep)
    3. What If (50 Cent)
    4. Through The Wire (Kanye West)
    5. Rather Unique (AZ)
    6. Losin’ Weight Pt. 2 (Cam’Ron)
    7. Ski Mask Way (50 Cent)
    8. N****z Done Started Something (DMX)
    9. Boomerang (Big Punisher)
    10. Intro [It’s Dark And Hell Is Hot] (DMX)

discuss.

188. 456 Says:

hol up. how dre so consistently successful if he ain’t bringing nothing to the table? he ain’t never fall off. lightning struck him like 7 times! dre is the maestro.

189. Bugsytheboss Says:

Dr.Dre is rich as fuck and don’t have to do a damn thing but stay rich,shit,and die considering his track record speaks for itself.I mean the dude controls half of hip hop right now (Em,Game,50 are all signed to Aftermath) if anything he should just drop the Detox album and retire in the hall of Fame.
    DR.DRE VS. JAY-Z who is bigger in the rap industry????

190. biggumskiller Says:

16 bring the pain method man
    17 simon says pharoah munch
    18 gin and juice snoop dogg
    19 rebel without a pause public enemy
    20 cookie puss beastie boys

191. biggumskiller Says:

homey i usually agree with you but:
    yella boy did most of the beats until niggaz for life
    dat nigga daz did most of the deathrow era
    scott storch was responsible for the still dre era
    denaun porter was responsible for this new 50 cent era
    and that faggot game had a whos who of niggas on his garbage album kanye just blaze col and dre sha money etc

192. biggumskiller Says:

any way the rza and premier are better to me than dr dre
    altuogh i love murder was the case and natural born killers
    and all of 50s music with dre im just not sure if thats him
    doin what??? i know mike elazondo does all the guitar work for em and dre and i remember that guitar player calling dre and wanting his money on that eazy e song radio..haha

193. 456 Says:

illest beats, off the top:

Shook Ones
    Who Shot Ya?
    that Jeru the Damaja Water Drop joint.
    Peter Piper
    It’s Yours
    Bitches Ain’t Shit
    Bout It
    Paper Chase (J and Foxy)
    One More Chance
    7th Chamber
    T.R.O.Y.
    CNN’s whole album.

194. biggumskiller Says:

and why throw hoops out after you smash when you can go with her to pick up more bitches coz shes a dyke too(she fucked the cave chick)and her moms is letting niggas hit too???
    i bet esgay wouldnt kick tyrone out of bed like that(no lightskin jermaine)

195. biggumskiller Says:

the best producer of all time is marley thou….
    that s not even up for debate
    if it wasnt for marley all rap music would
    be live bands like it was at first
    and while that not too bad an idea
    marley made it affordable for broke niggas
    to get an sp1200 and make a name out the basement
    he needs to play less d block and southern shit
    on future flavors thou buy his remix of yayos pimping
    was crazy….

196. biggumskiller Says:

this site really slows down when you bums get off of work dont it?

197. biggumskiller Says:

til next time you work bums (nyc slang for transit workers)
    catch me at esgay@biggumsass.com

198. Bugsytheboss Says:

TYGAYGUMS R.I.P. 4-22-1997 to 6-15-2006
    Ty died earlier on this thread from a overdose of Mood Music 2 and Maino greatest hits.Please send all regards to his granma’s motorhome on the outskirts of New York.He will be well missed for writing novels,talking too much,riding eskay’s dick,and no-sense comments.

199. kween of kweens Says:

*runs hands together with an evil smirk*
    uh oh another bugs and ty battle?
    these are fun.
    who is biggums killer? i never knew he was dead….

200. iceberg slim Says:

off subject but fuck it

Skydiving twenty-six positions this week is Cam’ron, landing hard at No. 61. After only 4 weeks, Cam’s charts position is on killa mode, as Killa Season has fallen victim to the hip-hop competition. The Harlemite has rounded off his total digits to 192,975, with the week-in total standing at 16,234.
    “worst marketing plan ever”……dam cam u better recoup or no 8 dollars an album……in the words of 50 cent..”dirty nigga”

201. Sour D. Says:

*steps back in to nah right thuggin*

*smirks as he see’s bugsy, trtonr, and biggums killer trading gunit cards at the kiddie table*

*sits back down in his reserved nah right seat at the round table*

*proceeds to read the nah right scrolls that were written durning his absence*

202. Sour D. Says:

question, was there a nah right skit this week?

203. realest rap bish ever Says:

NAH BUT U CAN JUMP IT OFF…….

204. Sour D. Says:

sorry, i don’t do skits. i just read em. haven’t seen you in a minute rap bish. dudes were talkin pretty wreckless before when you weren’t around.

205. nation of thugacation Says:

^ sour d., watch your back at your seat at that round table… i see eskay walking around with a bat in his hands… but i think i know who hes gonna nail with it (NO freakingg HOMO)

ok so now that we are bringing this shit to light… other than diddy and dre… who else do you know that needs ghostwriters/ghostproductions… please tell me that weezy writes baby’s shit (shit as in 100 piu gahbajj)

206. Front Says:

It is so obvious that you guys don’t listen to instrumentals.

207. tyronebiggums71 Says:

just to ley you people know I’m still on my green lantern shit ( alive on arrival ) this clowns on my dick so much its sad. you’ve had that name for like 6 months you have no goons so fuck falling back just stop talking that nonsense.

peace I need to pass the fuck out.
    o yea ill still be alive tomorrow sorry MYwannabe kiler but that’s what it is ill be living for a long time boy

208. Front Says:

Just heard that Jay-Z/Beyonce song, and Jay has some good verses. Eskay post a link to a Jay-Z only remix as soon as you see it.

209. kween of kweens Says:

urgh .that song is a nother song that i have to listen to like
    45 more times to start likin it. just like mighty o.

210. realest rap bish ever Says:

Sour D. Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 11:48 pm

I’ON KNOW WHY MAN, BEEN OT FOR A SEC, BUT I BEEN HERE. FUCK EM, LET EM TALK, I ENJOY BEING POPULAR ENOUGH TO HAVE MY OWN STAN CLUB. SHIT, IT BEEN THAT WAY SINCE HIGH SCHOOL. NOTHING THEY SAY CAN TOUCH MY CREDIBILITY AS A FINE CONNISEUR OF CLASSIC HIPHOP CULTURE AND MUSIC SO EVEN MORE REASON NOT TO CARE WHAT SOME BOZO POSTS UP HERE BOUT A LADY. IN CASE U WAS WONDERING HOW IT PANNED OUT, I MADE OL BOY KICK ROCKS. THE DRESS UP THING TURNED UGLY, AND I AINT GOING IN DETAIL. BUT SINGLE LIFE IS THE SHIT ‘SPECIALLY WHEN ITS HOT OUT SIDE….

IS IT ME OR DOES HOOPS LOOK LIKE SHE HAS A TERRIBLE VAGINAL ODOR? JUSS SEEMS LIKE ONE OF “THOSE CHIKS” GUESS TI DIDNT MIND IT THO. HER FACE JUSS ALWAYS LOOK LIKE SHE SMELL SOME THING STANK AND ITS COMING FROM THE “LOVE BELOW”……

ITS NOT LIKE WE AINT ALREADY KNOW BUSH IS A TASTELESS, UNCOUTH, MUSHMOUTH REDNECK BULLY.

LATIFAH IN OFFICE=SOOOO NOT GONNA FFFIN HAPPEN, OK?

PAPOOSE=ANOTHER FORGOTTEN RAPPER IN 10 YRS.

ATTEMPTS TO DISAGREE ARE FUTILE….JUSS NOT A LEGENDARY DUDE UNLESS HE GETS KILLED SOON. THEN HE WILL BE THE NEWEST G.O.A.T. AND ON ALL THE TOP 5 RAPPERS EVER COUNTDOWNS LOL.

211. t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally) Says:

Sour D. Says:

June 15th, 2006 at 11:48 pm
    ””””””””””””””””’^
    ^and tha snitch of the month award goes to…..

realest rap bish ever Says:

June 17th, 2006 at 1:43 am

PAPOOSE=ANOTHER FORGOTTEN RAPPER IN 10 YRS.

”””””””””””””””””””””””’
    ^tru story!! pap is ill lyricist….but i aint feelin his gangsta yet….he need some beef in his career…

212. biggumskiller Says:

who is biggumskiller indeed???

213. biggumskiller Says:

and why the kids table sour whitey?

214. Lili Says:

Bush and that blind reporter…that was classic. I saw that on the Daily Show. Had me rollin.

Yea Kween, I hear you…it took 1-2 days of hearing it played over and over again on an XM station for me to finally like that joint. But now, of course, I’m feeling it. Beyonce ain’t leaving that #1 position for a minute.