Don’t Let 50 Cent Touch Tupac’s Work

Pac stans take this shit so seriously.

178 Responses to “Don’t Let 50 Cent Touch Tupac’s Work”

1. Saskwatch Says:

Forget Pac, 50 shouldn’t take a mic period.

2. Saskwatch Says:

^^^^ Correction :: He shouldn’t TOUCH a mic period.

3. bo0st yAa Says:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK 50

4. lawyer Says:

the making of albums wit dead people stuff needs to stop let em RIP he ain’t carrying on his legacy or some sh*t ,just some rehashed lyrics from pac to make an album, damn shame

5. RUMBL3BUMSKI aka THE PISTONS GOT THEY A$$ KICKED IN GAME SIX Says:

DIAL – 1-800 YOU HAVE TO MUCH FUCKIN TIME ON YA HANDS IF YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT THAT………………ALL THE SHIT THAT CAME OUT AFTER HIS DEATH HAVE WENT PLATINUM…. SO STOP THE BULLSH….

6. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

ESKAY I KNOW YOUR NOT THE BIGGEST PAC FAN BUT TELL ME 50 PRODUCING A PAC ALBUM WOULDNT BE BLASPHEMY ?

NOW AFTER WATCHING IT I AGREE SOME MAY TAKE IT A BIT SERIOUSLY LIKE I AINT THAT DIE HARD I AINT MAKING NOTING LIKE THAT BUT I GOT TO SAY I LIKED IT I THOUGHT DUDE WAS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND THE SAID PART IS YOUNG KIDS TODAY MIGHT ACTUALLY BUY THAT SHIT AND THINK THAT WAS PC’S MUSIC MEANWHILE THEIR GONNA HAVE HIM SAYING G-UNIT ALL FUCKING DAY FUCK THIS.

50 SHOULD NVER BE ALLOWED NEAR A MIC I AGREE WITH SASWQUATCH BUT HE SHOULD JUST GET JAIL TIME FOR THAT, BUT HE SHOULD BE BRUTALY MURDERED FOR DESTROYING PAC’S VOCALS

7. Nasir Says:

this nigga 50 needs to get a life

8. TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

RUMBL3BUMSKI aka THE PISTONS GOT THEY A$$ KICKED IN GAME SIX Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 7:28 pm

YEAH BUT THEY FUCKED WITH HIS SIT THOSE ALBUMS WERENT PAC ALBUMS THEY WERE HEAVILY INFLUENCED

9. JAY-Z Says:

YO NAS WHATUP

YO I DIDNT KNOW KELIS WAS SUCH A FREAK YOU SHOULD SEE WHAT THE BITCH BE DOING TO ME RIGHT NOW, YO ON THAT NOTE IM OUT

ROC-A-FELLA YALLL

10. RUMBL3BUMSKI aka THE PISTONS GOT THEY A$$ KICKED IN GAME SIX Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS71 Says:

HONESTLY, I HAVE NEVER HEARD ONE OF THEM ALBUMS. THE LAST PAC I GOT WAS MAKAVELI.

11. GET Says:

That story about 50 being involved in Pac’s New Album, was Fake.

12. De_Muthafukkkin_Shawn Says:

DAMN A STEP CLOSER TO ONE… SHIT

13. Front Says:

Why is it always the stupidest motherfuckers that bring this shit to life.

“What do all of these albums have in common?” That was just fucking stupid.

2pac, best ever, nobody has yet to come close. He has at least a two classic album lead on everybody else, including Jay-Z. He took on the entire East Coast Justice league and Dr. Dre at the same time. He would have sonned Jay-Z if he was still around. There would have been no bling era if 2pac wasn’t murdered. Do I need to go on?

14. swisstopher Says:

shit, i haven’t heard a pac album since Makaveli. So any album after that, I don’t care about.

15. shes a fresh one! Says:

He woulda eventually sonned 50 & Nas too.

16. De_Muthafukkkin_Shawn Says:

man, yall waaaaayyyy to serious with this shit..

17. Front Says:

Shit he did son Nas. He even had a couple of lines for Jay-Z on the Makaveli album. Would $0.50 even exist in a “2pac Lives” world?

18. pac rulez! Says:

you cant blame pac’s recent shitty albums on anyone but himself considering he’s still alive

19. iLL Change Says:

lawyer Says:
    June 5th, 2006 at 7:20 pm

^ yeah, look at Biggie Duets. if they release new material, half the time its shitty, thats why is wasnt released in the first place. this is gonna be like Loyal 2 The Game all over again

Please do not bring up Biggie Duets. Puff should get hit with a fridge off a skyscraper for that one. I remember Jada said that shit on Hot 97. The way he said it just had my dyin’. If somebody got the link to that, post that up.

^If you ever been around Hispanics/West Indians (in the hood) then you can relate.

22. swisstopher Says:

I’ma steal a line from Jada on “The Shop” sorta. most these rappers would be like “Can I take your order please” if pac was alive

23. t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally) Says:

DAMN! YA’LL ARE SO LUCKY IM IN LONDON @ THA MOMENT…BUT AS SOON AS I GET TO A PUTER AGAIN IT’LL BE PLATINUM SEASON BABY!!!………FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD!!!!

t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally)
    The.Real.Talk.Of.Nah.Right……………nah right tell me you miss me, tell me you love me.

24. Tego Says:

You Tupac fans make me laugh.

25. T Nelson Says:

AGREED

26. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ Billz

*in sir smoke a lot voie from “half baked””

FUCK 50. Loyal to the game = worst album by a dead nuh in history (next to “born again”) 1) Young buck, 50, or banks had no bizzness being close to a pac album 2) Obie (real name no gimmicks) same applys to him. Why don’t they get people pac actually worked with??? (Big Syke,Daz,Quik etc) & as for the video it was funny as hell quite stan-ish but funny as hell

27. iLL Change Says:

t.r.t.o.n.r. 4x platinum (10x globally) Says:
    June 5th, 2006 at 9:28 pm

as soon as u get to a puter again? how are you typing if you not on a computer?

28. Joe 88 Says:

^ Good ?

29. G Unit has very good production Says:

Pac vocals + G Unit beats = very good songs

30. iLL Change Says:

@ G Unit has very good production

Again, look at Biggie Duets. yes, it had pretty good production, but the beats didn’t fit the topics of Biggie’s verses. the only beats i heard on Duets that Big might’ve used are “Get Your Grind On” and “Beef” (and maybe “Just A Memory”). good beats dont make an album (look at the Purple City mixtapes/cd’s)

31. Front Says:

T.R.T.O.N.R. is like Slim Thug. His “Already Platinum” album, trying to hit gold.

32. CaLa Says:

50 producin a Pac Cd is like Ja producin it.They both wana be Pac especially 50.Where do you think he got the idea to take on the whole East Coast?

33. Joe 88 Says:

“Slow news days = 2pac thread”

I guess it was a slow day in hip hop huh es?

Front Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 9:52 pm

^Lol.

iLL Change… He’s probably on a Treo. The same fuckin’ Treo I went to see about today at the Verizon store that they wanna charge me out the ass for (no cam) because I’m already a customer. Bastids

35. bxconnect Says:

the only song i can even listen to on that duets album is nasty girl.i know its corny but thats the only song on that album i could picture big making if he was around today.
    put one in the air for pac on his birthday.june 16.

36. B-Heezie Says:

WoW!!!! Amazing how everytime there’s some Pac news, I start to care less and less about dude………..TRUE STORY!!!!!

37. WestSideBitch Says:

Saskwatch Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 7:08 pm
    Forget Pac, 50 shouldn’t take a mic period.
    ———————————————————

I KNO U DENT MEAN IT LIKE THAT BUT DONT EVA FUCK-N SAY 4 GET PAC..TYPE YO SHIT RIGHT…DONT GET IT FUCK-N TWISTED CUZ HEZ THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE AND DEAD

38. WestSideBitch Says:

B-Heezie Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 10:04 pm

————————————————-
    WHO GIVEZ A FUCK ABOUT WHAT U THINK

39. WestSideBitch Says:

pac rulez! Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 8:57 pm

————————————————
    HE BETTER THAN ALL THE SHITTY NEW YORK AND DOWN SOUTH RAPPERS

40. F*ck 50 Says:

We need to prevent this kind of BS…I didn’t mind the fact that at least pac’s mom is seeing money from it, but when they made pac say g-unit in a song trying to make it seem like he was or would be down with g-unit made me SMH.

41. bxconnect Says:

WestSideBitch pac is from new york.duh

42. Big E Says:

This video is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day.

43. Sour D. Says:

>>Please do not bring up Biggie Duets. Puff should get hit with a fridge off a skyscraper for that one.

the last two big albums were a fucking disgrace to fucking hiphop. he could’ve just thrown the originals on there and i would’ve bought 3 copy’s. even though i heard them all. and that fuckin treo 700 is like $500 with a two year billz. that shit is fuckin crazy. yet its all i think about getting.

^ Sad, aint it? I gotta pay over $600 just for a fuckin’ phone? Hell to the nah. I’m lookin’ for a non-retail purchase (Read: hookup).

45. B-Heezie Says:

bxconnect…….Thank You Sir…….(ahem) and to WestSide…I’m shook, u test tube baby……..

46. WestSideBitch Says:

bxconnect Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 10:16 pm
    WestSideBitch pac is from new york.duh

———————————————-
    I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHERE HE FROM..LIKE I SAID HE WAS THE BEST RAPPER FROM THE WEST,EAST,NORTH AND SOUTH..AND BETTER THAN ALL THE RAPPERS OUT

47. B-Heezie Says:

obviously u cared enough to read it…..thank you…..

48. WestSideBitch Says:

B-Heezie Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 10:30 pm
    obviously u cared enough to read it…..thank you…..

—————————————————-
    U 1 DUM BITCH

49. WestSideBitch Says:

HAHAHA..IM GONE

50. Sour D. Says:

holla at me when you get that hookup billz. i’m dyin to have that shit. i’ll be nah right’n it all over the place. its a horrible experience to go to nah right from a blackberry. especially if there’s more than 200 comments.

51. Sour D. Says:

i had a sick windows mobile phone. i gotta say that there’s nothing you can’t do with them shits. and i hear they now have push email for it.

52. Afi K. James Says:

It would be a sad disgrace if they let that uncle tom coon (50) produced the late tupac’s final album, if it happens, I Will be very sad and very angry

it makes me sick.

As Much as I The Source, they spoke some real truth of how dirty interscope records really is.

Fuck 5-0 & Gay-Unit, they represent everything wrong with not only hip hop, but music in general.

53. FarFromAGangster Says:

Pacs Music Is All We Got Left Of Him We Cant Let A NewComer like 50 Cent Take What Has Nothing To Do With Him Come On Afeni Keep Pacs Shit Orginal And From The Fucking Heart Like He Wanted It To Be

54. De_Muthafukkkin_Shawn Says:

NO THEY DIDNT MENTION JADAKISS?!?!?! WHAT THE FUCK??? NIGGA SOLD HIMSELF TO PARIS FUCKIN HILTON!!! MAN, IF YALL HAVENT NOTICED… WHITE PEOPLE TRYING TO EAT OFF OUT CULTURE, AND IM NOT A RACIST, BUT THEY NEED TO STICK TO COUNTRY MUSIC OR WHATEVA ELSE THEY LIKE… ITS FUCKIN SICKNING… I LOST MAD RESPECT FOR JADAKISS AND FAT JOE FOR WORKIN WITH THAT SLUT… I GUESS NOONE REMEMBERS WHEN SHE CALLED THEM TWO BLACK FASHION DESIGNERS “NIGGERS”, HUH??? MAN, FUCK PARIS HILTON, AND IF ANYONE IN CLEVELAND GET CAUGHT BUMPIN THAT BULLSHIT, U GETTIN CLOWNED, AND YA WINDOWS MIGHT GET SMASHED… OH, YEAH… I KNOW IT AINT FUNNY… BUT AINT TI ALWAYS TALKIN SHIT ABOUT WHAT HE GONNA DO OT LIL FLIP, AND WENT TO CINCINATTI AND HAD THAT SHIT HAPPEN TO HIMA ND HIS CREW??? MAN, IF YALL DONT KNOW.. THA NATI AINT SHIT TO FUCK WITH… SHIT, IM FROM CLEVELAND AND I DONT FUCK WITH THEM GRIME BALLZ (NO HOMO)

55. Sour D. Says:

you guys sure do keep it gangster in ohio

56. jersey Says:

lol….I dont get what all the hype is bout!….pac dead man…..And his old music is all that would truly knock……As fo fif I aint mad @ ya…

“pounds of Haze still going for 8 in the ‘Nati”

Ohio: Getting Raped by New Yorkers Since 1972

58. EnglandRepresent Says:

Yo Eskay why you delete my comments son? I ain’t ever written anything offensive, chill nigga.

As far as that Pac shit, 5-0 should stay the fuck away from the man’s music, not that I would give a shit if he was just puttin creative input into the album but he’ll get G-Unit’s wack roster of artists to hop on some tracks with Pac and it’ll end up just like Biggie Duets. Those two are some of the greatest, Pac would’nt have worked with G-Unit and Biggie would’nt have worked with half the shite on the Duets album.

59. Sour D. Says:

hey eskay, you got that link for that cam parody? i never got to check it with my sound working

60. distinkt Says:

You know … if people didn’t but the posthumous albums, they wouldn’t keep making them right? And I bet most of you who posted hating on those albums actually went and bought it “to support their families,” or some ish like that.

61. 2pacfan Says:

This is to the fag who posted this moronic topic/thread. Hey asshole, why all of a sudden you’re botcotting? I didn’t see you cry and bitch about the other Pac albums that people have disgraced…..oh that’s right, you hate 50 and G-Unit, well I have news for you and for the rest that dick ride your sorry wortheless ass, that album WILL BE produced by 50, so STOP the hating and get on with your cornball life, you fudge packer. You’re not a Pac fan hence let it be for what it’s worth. I see this album doing good numbers and that’s NOT because 50 will produce it BUT they are releasing some of his hardcore songs that were NOT on his other posthomuos albums. So eat a dick up, and STOP hating you homo!!!!

62. 2pacfan Says:

correction BOYCOTTING!!!!!

^look idiot, I didn’t make that video which you’d know if your stupid ass could read and write. I’m not a Pac stan and I don’t buy posthumus fucking Tupac albums so while I think it would be a bad decision to let 50 near his work, at the end of the day, I really don’t give a fuck if Liberace produces the next Pac album.

64. nation of thugacation Says:

pac stans are dillusional. dude made some good songs, but ppl live by this shit. its scary. honestly, living in the world is tough, everyone takes everything to the extreme, they either LOVE HIM TO DEATH or they hate him. i think hes alright but highly overrated.

oh yeah, and the number they left on that video, “call afeni” shit is one of the scams, liek 10 bucks a call or some shit. loyal to the game was an alright album, had good singles, thats what it was for though, the singles. no one bought it to rock some hardcore tupac shit to. like u cant expect remastering vocals and new beats to be a classic. honestly.

now where was I.

Sour D here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROncKQVtBxg

EnglandRepresent, I didn’t delete your comments they were being held in moderation because they either contained links or cuz the moderation system was acting up (it does that sometimes) all of your comments have been approved and should be visible in the posts where you left them, at the time you originally left them.

66. Sour D. Says:

that shit is fuckin great. “he said, Got raped so i’m runnin around screamin No Homo” that shit had me fuckin dyin.

>>Puff should get hit with a fridge off a skyscraper for that one. I remember Jada said that shit on Hot 97. The way he said it just had my dyin’. If somebody got the link to that, post that up.

^there’s a link to the audio on Hot 97 in that post. I’m trying to upload the mp3, but the internet is moving in slow motion tonight or some shit.

68. hova hova, we taking ova soldier Says:

if tupac was alive today he would be signed to gunit. with his confused as. he was worst than mase with the flip flopping. and we all know who mase is signed to.

69. Dumb Nigga Says:

“I’m sure Tupac wouldn’t wan’t this”

AHAHAHAHA!!! That’s some funny shit!!!

70. Dumb Nigga Says:

Please people quit making fun of Ohio, i have to live here…

71. Sour D. Says:

iight, i’m about to go to bed, but i had to let ya’ll see this.

72. Doc Flav Says:

“a horrible experience to go to nah right from a blackberry. especially if there’s more than 200 comments. ”
    True story

“Ohio: Getting Raped by New Yorkers Since 1972” Fall back, NY does not sport an S on they chest.

“if tupac was alive today he would be signed to gunit. with his confused as. he was worst than mase with the flip flopping.”

Crack, its not just for breakfast anymore. Tupac was starting his own shit when he got killed, One Nation, which included Busta Rhymes and Buckshot with the Boot Camp Click.

>>Fall back, NY does not sport an S on they chest.

No, actually we do.

(Ohio damn sure doesn’t)

74. Foekist aka Pap Iswack Says:

>>Tupac was starting his own shit when he got killed, One Nation, which included Busta Rhymes and Buckshot with the Boot Camp Click.

Where can I find more info on that at?

75. Dumb Nigga Says:

Ohio ain’t actually a bad place to live. The weather is actually nice during the summer. I mean it get’s pretty damn hot here but it ain’t that bad, i think the hottest it got here was like 97 or 98. It get’s cold here in the winter(of course) but it ain’t nothing as bad as how cold Minnesota get’s. And as long as you don’t live in the super small towns, or in the country side it ain’t bad at all.

76. Foekist aka Pap Iswack Says:

What part of Ohio? Ohio is MAD wack. Columbus and Toledo have some straight spots. Cincinnati is wack too. At least from my experience. Chitown is the best place to be in the Midwizzest

77. Dumb Nigga Says:

Man i’m talking about the weather homie. I know Cincinnati is wack!! I’ve done drove threw there!! Cleveland, Columbus and Toledo are straight. I’m just talking about living homie, i ain’t getting all into nightlife shit!!

>>Where can I find more info on that at?

79. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>Where can I find more info on that at?

>>http://www.googleityoumoron.com/

lol

80. realest rap bish ever Says:

IMMMM BAAACKKK

81. Me Says:

No bullshit, all the albums since he died that were messed with and just used his lyrics and put over new beats were garbage. I remember when they were releasing undergroud albums of all his old shit labeling them makaveli 2, 3, etc. on the street. Those were all the true singles untouched just put on records. Those songs were hot, and if most of you never heard em i suggest you go out and find em.

82. realest rap bish ever Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 12:51 am

SURE IF YOU DONT MIND THE CONSTANT GANGBANIN ON YOUR FRONT PORCH LOL

83. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>SURE IF YOU DONT MIND THE CONSTANT GANGBANIN ON YOUR FRONT PORCH LOL

I’m alittle confused about this, and i’m not quite sure where exactly you are going at….

84. 513 Says:

..ay foekist TI havin’ another after party at the Ritz u should come lil homey..after that u can stop and squat in over the rhine or roselawn or bond hill or avondale or westwood or the faye..we’ll chop it all nite on how u think the nati is ‘mad wack’..what part of my town u been to?

R.I.P. to Timothy Thomas who was gunned down by the cincinnati police and sparked one of the worst riots in the past twenty years..he will never be forgotten..

85. nation of thugacation Says:

smh @ stans throwing rocks at the throne. who really gives a fuck about tupac right now. honestly, im not talking about the old tupac, like its kool to bump his old cds, and have a good memory of dude. long live the legacy, yeah wtv… but fuck let this guy rest in peace man… i think afeni can cop enough crack nowadays… who wants to hear another remix of tupacs shit. fuck if he so good, why remix it. if it aint broke dont fix it.

86. 911 Says:

I don’t think there will ever be another rapper like Tupac…..how could someone not like Pac…..name a kind of song you like he has some of those……on another note what’s with all this Ohio bashing…..I lived there Cleveland to be exact until I joined the military I’ll be back in July-August timeframe….everything you would want in a city is there……name it we got it……well excluding named rappers but its not like none of u muthafuckas hang out wit these dudes…..hell u sit on……..I’ll leave that stone unturned for now.http://yourallwelcome.blogspot.com/

87. EnglandRepresent Says:

Eskay : Apologies my nig, I tried to post a couple of times a couple of days ago and every post was gettin denied, I thought you just did’nt like UK niggas.

Dumb Nigga : Are you ever on SOHH postin as Ohio Nigga?

88. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>Dumb Nigga : Are you ever on SOHH postin as Ohio Nigga?

Lol, yeah that was me.

89. Dumb Nigga Says:

“Help to stop this before this man damages Tupac’s legacy”

Then the picture of 50 comes up!!! Now that’s some funny shit.

90. realest rap bish ever Says:

Dumb Nigga Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 1:36 am
    >>SURE IF YOU DONT MIND THE CONSTANT GANGBANIN ON YOUR FRONT PORCH LOL

OHIO BEEN ON THE GANG SHIT TUFF FOR ALONG TIME, COULDNT EVEN COPE IN AN AREA LIKE THAT. NOT ALL OF OHIO. CERTIAN SPOTS IN COLUMBUS AND WHEREVER, GOTTA HOMEGIRL FROM OUT THERE, THIS CRAZY HOE IS TATTED UP ALL IN THE FACE AND WHAT NOT. CLAIMIN SHE PUT IN WORK OUT THERE AND ALL. THAT GANG SHIT IS JUST TOO MUCH PLAYIN, WE DONT DO THAT IN VA, NOT THAT PPL HAVENT TRIED. IT NEVA CATCHES ON BECAUSE WERE CRACKIN UP LAUGHIN

91. realest rap bish ever Says:

*BUT I STILL WOULDNT FIGHT THAT BITCH HEAD UP OR EMPTY HANDED. THAS Y SHE MY HOMIE–IM LIKE SIC EM!!

92. Dumb Nigga Says:

Oh that’s what you meant, for some reason the way you typed it made it look like you were trying to say someting else. But yeah it seems like alotta peoples here wanna claim gangs, it was big back in the day around the late 80’s and early 90’s but now people are definitely doing that shit too much. I think it’s stupid and they should lay off it though.

93. Demiks Says:

I swear, these little homemade videos on YouTube are made by 13 year old kids who don’t have anything better to do. All they want is attention.

I don’t want a 50 Cent produced 2Pac record either, but making a little video?

And I agree with who said Pac is overated. (Don’t get anything twisted, because I like Pac and play his shit heavily.) But people drag Pacs nutsack and don’t leave home without tugging on it. Calling him the greatest rapper ever is dragging out the term heavily. Or even calling him the greatest West Coast rapper. (And damn, does that mean the rapper praised the most on the West was born in New York?) So many more rappers came before and influenced him.

94. realest rap bish ever Says:

PAY NO MIND TO THE CAPS @DUMB AND ALL ELSE, THE WHITE BKGRD FUKS WITH MY ALREADY SHABBY VISION SO IT MY WAY OF SEEIN WHAT IM SAYIN KNOWWHUTIMSAYIN’….NIGGAS BE TAKIN THAT CAPS SHIT PERSONAL…I JUSS LAUGH CAUSE I KNOW IM BLIND AS A BAT THAS ALL TO IT. WHAT GOOD IS PRETTY EYES IF U CANT SEE…SHOULD WORE THE DAYUM GLASSES, BUT CHEA, THAT GANG SHITS UNCALLED 4 .

95. realest rap bish ever Says:

OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT——–FUCK 50.
    RIP PAC, DAMN WILL THEY EVER LET YALL SPIRITS REST???????

96. realest rap bish ever Says:

HERE’S A THOUGHT——DONT LET 50 DROP ANOTHER LP PERIOD. IM ALL GANGSTA-ED OUT. UNLESS ITS SOME QUALITY HIP HOP CLASSIC WHICH HE, IN MY OP AINT DONE IN A MIN. IM GLAD HES ON ICE RIGHT NOW AND THE SILENCE IS DOIN HIM JUSTICE. MAYBE WHEN HE COMES BACK OUT ILL GIVE HIM HALF A FAIR LISTEN THIS TIME BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN FORCE FED 50 FOR 6 WKS STR8 VIA RADIO (CLEARCHANNEL IS SATAN!) AND VIDEO ETCERA. BUT NOT LIKELY. FUCK 50.

97. De_Muthafukkkin_Shawn Says:

lol @ this fool talkin bout they rapin ohio… man, u gotta be kiddin me… why dont you come on out here and let these cats know how u feel!!! AND ITS JUST LIKE ANYTHING ELSE, WHEN U BUY SHIT, ITS MORE BECAUSE OF THE RISK THEY TOOK TO GET IT HERE… THINK OF A KILO FOR 15,000 OUT IN CALI, AND THINK OF ONE OUT HERE FOR 25,000… NIGGA GOTTA GET PAID FOR THEIR RISK.. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BORN DUMB, HUH?

98. Gumsy McDraw AKA motherfucking Jibber Jabber Says:

I don’t know. I honestly think that it doesn’t make a difference. There is so much stuff out there that has been remixed, new vocals added… etc etc!
    I mean, we all have (pac stans) his original work anyway. Some new muzik under his vocals isn’t going 2 hurt. And I mean if its hot- then happydays!
    But saying that… this is 50 cent we’re talkin about here… he done fucked up the mobb deep sound already… On the real… all the arguing in the wrold isn’t going to make one bit of difference… Yeah we can talk… but money talks, so talk mo bucks!!

99. Gumsy McDraw AKA motherfucking Jibber Jabber Says:

‘Pac is alive…

100. ralphgift Says:

C’mon I’ve heard worse all these rappers bite Pac consistently. That album was hot man! Seems like a personal attack against 50, lol. It’s funny and I feel it, taking shots at dude but c’mon….the list goes on and on with cats just bitin Pac i.e. Jay Z (Me&My girlfriend), Nas & Ja Rule, they come up right away as dudes who disgraced the man’s lyrics. Oh yeah, throw Cam in there too with that “ambitions of a rider”…….They all biters man..

I think the album aint as bad as the biters out there…..

101. bigb Says:

lol that is a joke, so is 50

rip pac.

eskay Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 12:02 am

^^ Good lookin’ out anyway. The fact that you actually went to retrieve the file lets me know I’m not the only one who found that funny, lol. And did you know Biggie sold Bluff the other 50% of his publishing before he died? Do you think Bigge woulda still been on Bad Boy? Or would he have been pullin’ a Pac after few years and left? I don’t know. Bluff aint a Suge type and he loved Big. Probably gave him the most creative control and whatever he wanted. Bad Boy had the super squad of MCs back when Big was signed. I don’t think nobody woulda left.

Biggie
    LOX
    Banco Pop (Black Rob)
    Dep (he was on BR’s debut)

That’s your startin’ 5 right there. With the 6th man.

you gotta b kiddin me D billlz —online at like 9 in the morning get a Fukkin life

^ it’s funny how I always seem to be around when the fake eskay’s come out. keep it up sonny. anyway here’s the mp3 Billz:

105. coldplay BALANCE Reggaetonslasher Says:

whats good people, I just read through most of the comments, some, I just seen the name and kept it moving. Some cats don’t have much to say. This topic isnt worthy of my imput so I’m gonna take the liberty and change it. First and foremost let me take a little time to address the Nas haters. As Raekwon would say ” this is only for a certain few” certain niggas don’t have the capacity to understand what I’m about to say. Remember logic is like a rubic’s cube to an idiot. Simple logic Nas has been around for over 10 yrs, this should tell you he has a strong following and is still relevant. Simple logic to speculate that one man can do harm to another based on looks only, would be like me saying ya’ll niggas is true faggots just based on what seems to me like faggot rhetoric.

Now that I got that out the way did you know blacks make up 12% of the U.S population, but account for 75% of all new Aids cases: Hate to put a damper on the buffoonary but while we clown and joke, and rip apart other peoples lives, there is a slaughter happening right under our noses.

Balance-equality of distribution.

Eskay… Lol, good lookn’ out chief. I knew the fake Eskay’s time was overdue and that he shoulda been poppin’ up soon.

Reggae… Sup chief! I see you droppin’ jewels early. And yeah, I addressed that whole “looks make you tougher issue” in the other thread. Btw, we also account for 90% of the jail population. Did you know that the same day slavery ended, the first prison was built?

TMI Moment of Today:

Does anyone else besides me have a window in their bathroom? Mannn, I swear it’s nothin’ like takin’ a dump with the window cracked open. And then having that light, cool, early summer breeze blowin’ through the window. I like to look out the windows and enjoy the scenery: birds chirpin’, cars strollin’ by, etc. I don’t know how mofos be readin’ while dumpin’ because, personally, it breaks my concentration. I feel like I could post up on the toilet forever. But you gotta wipe your ass eventually (pause).

108. Sour D. Says:

i always thought about that billz. what would happen to big if he was still alive. would he let puff ruin his career and turn him into 50, or would he only step it up. his second album makes that speculation so much harder. big had some of his poppiest songs on there, but also had some of his best bangers.

i know i’m a little late on this as well, but last week i saw some of ya’ll talking about the best robbery song and didn’t see ya’ll mention big. actually i did, but the wrong song. Gimme the Loot is the best robbery song ever made and there will be nothing that will ever replace it. just wanted to get that out there.

109. Sour D. Says:

nah billz, gimme a maxim and a cigarette, and i’ll be in the bathroom for at least a half hour.

110. HIPHOP101 (im cosignin real talk today) Says:

LET 50 DO THE PROMO BUT DONT LET HIM TOUCH PAC’S VOCALS, WE SEE WHAT EM DID TO THEM

Sour D… I don’t know how I forgot about Gimme The Loot when I was just bumpin’ it in my car the other day. And I don’t know if Big woulda still been there. It’s really hard to say. I can’t read while on the shitta. I be readin’ the back of medicine bottles and shit. Lookin’ at the patterns in the shower curtain. Just other shit so that I can concentrate.

*scene by scene analysis*

“no security guard… can stop… a refridgerator… off a skyscraper… stainless steel, the double door joints… NO security guard”

^ LMAO! Haaaaaaa! I’m sorry, that shit is fun-ny!

113. Sour D. Says:

lol @ reading medicine bottles. i don’t think there’s anyone here who hasn’t done that.

114. coldplay BALANCE Reggaetonslasher Says:

talking about dumbin anyone heard of a blumpkin

To receive fellatio whilst depositing faeces on the lavatory

115. coldplay BALANCE Reggaetonslasher Says:

never done that, but the chick who performs that has to be a nasty heffa

116. coldplay Reggaetonslasher Says:

last night wifey was too tired to perform, so I mad her use her toes to massage my balls.

its called a football.

I don’t care what none of yall say… I understand that the industry is a business but it’s HOW you do business which is what seperate the good execs from the shady ones. A $300,000 advance to Bluff every time a nigga make a record? Come on mannn!

I’m glad those dudes got on the radio and put it out there for others who might have been oblivious to the game. Bluff know damn well he be puttin’ off those meetings. He seem like that type of nigga who will give you the, “just hit me up on my Sidekick, I’ll holla” type of nigga.

*scene by scene analysis*

Styles: SHYNE IN JAIL!

*awkward silence, Angie makin’ the “oh shit, why he go there?” type of sigh*

119. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 9:56 am
    *scene by scene analysis*

^ LMAO! Haaaaaaa! I’m sorry, that shit is fun-ny!

no joke i almost crashed my whip when i first heard that shit on the radio.

June 6th, 2006 at 9:58 am
    talking about dumbin anyone heard of a blumpkin

To receive fellatio whilst depositing faeces on the lavatory

coldplay BALANCE Reggaetonslasher Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 9:59 am
    never done that, but the chick who performs that has to be a nasty heffa

^ That’s some nasty ass shit. But that’s a champion though.

coldplay Reggaetonslasher Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 10:01 am

its called a football.

^ You’sa wild dude, lol.

Ty Biggs… Word! Yoooo… I laughed harder than I laughed at any radio interview when I heard that shit. I think I had tears in my eyes when that shit was played. Yo, I swear… if I could find a way to loop just that part of the interview and put it on my phone as a ringer, I damn sure would.

*scene by scene analysis*

Angie: I wanna play a song… cuz I want… I want this to calm down…

Styles: Play the Benjamins! He killed it off of that. Play dat and think about the check you made off of that dawg.

Jada: Then play the rock n roll version… *Angie begins to talk* then play the Jamaican version, the reggaeton version…

^Those nukkas are hilarious.

123. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

last year I had his breezy was giving me one of those salad tossing jobs. I had bad gas and let one rip up her nostrels. Needless to say, I never talked to her again.

124. coldplay Reggaetonslasher Says:

lol manolo, damn thats funny

125. coldplay Reggaetonslasher Says:

Did you know that the same day slavery ended, the first prison was built?

nah never knew that, this shit is serious.

shifting gears, Anyone wants to openly admit to fucking a prostitute?

126. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

Good question…. Never did it. If I did I never knew it. I’m sure somewhere down the line one of them was lying and prolly was a hoe on the low

127. nBmore Says:

Being a Pac fan.
    I have no problem with 50 working on pacs music.
    As long as pacs craft is respected in the process.
    50 is not a producer so ther is a chance of success
    I dont wanna hear another ALL EYEZ or MAKA.. and etc…
    Also alot of rappers are fans of others so this could turn out to be great
    Jz was a fan of nas so its jus ideas being brought out on what u like about that person.
    This could be tight!!!!

128. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 10:06 am

thats a good idea homie, i got the treo i can just record anything for like 40 seconds and i can use that as my ringer, sorry homie but i might just have to swaggerjack you on that shit

129. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplay Reggaetonslasher Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 10:19 am
    Did you know that the same day slavery ended, the first prison was built?

nah never knew that, this shit is serious.

shifting gears, Anyone wants to openly admit to fucking a prostitute?

ill admit to get brains from one once but thats the only time i swear.

i was drunk as fuck in a.c. my boy kept winning at roluette dude kept putting 500 $ on black and winning and keept saying he’d gets us all hoes if he kept winning and he did, it was like 4 in the morning and me and him went to one of the sleazy ” massage ” places i wouldnt smash though ( couldnt bring myself to fuck a prostitute ) i would only take a blowjob.

i do have boys who be ordering hookers on the regular though to borrow a famous line that they be using alot.

“you dont pay a hooker for sex you pay her to LEAVE after sex ”

130. Joe 88 Says:

*Soon as I leave nah right start jumping*

First off, i’m not stepping on anyones toes but whoever thinks some of tupacs dead albums was wack then you must of listen to them with a bias ear expecting another “all eyes” or something of that nature. “R u still down” = classic “Until the end of times” = Classic. I can keep going. The reason i don’t want 50 cent to work on the album is because I don’t think he would put up his best effort towards the project. If this is pac’s last album let people that actually worked wit pac work on the album. “Loyal to the game” they let em produce & look what happen you got pac saying obie trice name in a song, you hear pac saying “drop that shit em” WTF none of his albums before that whoever produced the track never stepped pass that line & fucked wit pacs vocals to make him say there name in a song. I don’t know if em thought that shit was cool or something but there’s somethings you just don’t do. So in closing if there’s gonna be another pac album please keep it as far away as possible from the people at interscope. I know death row was under interscope but all the material he recorded under interscope has been released. (just in case someone comes and ask a dumb ass ?)

By the way Good Morning

Sidenote: Everytrack on “R U still Down” Was original production (Meaning he was alive when he rapped over them beats. for you slow mofos)

131. tyronebiggums71 Says:

joe 88 – i didnt want to get into with these dudes but your absolutely right especially bout are you still down that album is crazy ill i still listen to it reguralry

hell raiser – CLASSIC among my all time favorites

132. 2pacfan Says:

eskay Says:

June 5th, 2006 at 11:35 pm

Motherfucker, I never said YOU made the fucking video, ALL I said was “WHOEVER POSTED THIS MORONIC TOPIC/THREAD UP IN HERE IS A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, so now you tell me WHO is the fucking idiot now you motherfucking scumbag?!

133. 2pacfan Says:

and who gives a fuck about what you think…….if you don’t care then WHY put a fucking thread of Pac you sack of black shit!!!!!

134. tyronebiggums71 Says:

2pacfan Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 11:29 am

I KNOW ILL BE ACCUSED OF DICKRIDING BUT FUCK IT.

UMMH YOUR OBVIOUSLY STILL THE IDIOT CAUSE ESKAY IS THE WHO POSTED THE TOPIC/THREAD SO YOU WERE GOING AT HIM?

SECOND CONTRARY TO WHAT ANYONE SAYS ON HERE BUT WE ALL CARE WHAT ESKAY SAYS A LITTLE BIT HENCE THE REASON WHY WE ARE ON HIS SITE EVERYDAY.

DO I HANG ON EVERY WORD HE SAYS LIKE ITS LIFE OR DEATH LIKE PEOPLE SAY I DO ? NO BUT I COME ON TO A BLOG EVERYDAY AND SO DO THE MAJORITY OF US SO WE OBVIOUSLY CARE ATLEAST A LITTLE BIT WHAT ESKAY THINKS.

AND JUST CAUSE HE DOESNT CARE BOUT PAC DOESNT MEAN HE DOESNT KNOW SOME OF HIS MOST LOYAL READERS ARE PAC STANS

135. .::DaMieN::. Says:

*Yawns* Who Cares About Tupac He’s Gone.. He Was Great.. A Legend Indeed.. The GOAT?… Not Even Close.. Sonning Nas??? I Don’t Think So.. Nas Would Of Have Murdered Him…Real Facts.. Pac Fans Please STFU.. He Wasn’t As Good As You Make Him Seem..

136. Joe 88 Says:

Nas would of have murdered him

^ is that you jungle??? Fall waaaaaaaaay back

137. Its2bad Says:

2pac was good, but i still don’t think he was as great as everyone says. Seems like the myth is greater than the actual man was. Just my opinion though.

138. tyronebiggums71 Says:

.::DaMieN::. Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 12:08 pm

OK SERIOUSLY JOE I DONT THINK YOU CAN CALL COLDPLAY JUNGLE ANYMORE OR MAYBE THIS IS NASHAWN ?

NAS WOULD OF MURDERED HIM REALLY???? THEN EXPLAIN HOW PAC DISSED NAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NAS DID NOTHING, THEN YEARS AFTER PAC DIES NAS MAKES A FUCKING TIRBUTE SONG TO HIM AND ANOTHER RAPPER HE DIDNT GET ALONG WITH ( AND ALSO DIDNT HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL OUT PUBLICLY, SORRY NAS STANS I DINT MEAN TO COME AT NAS AGAIN BUT THIS DUDE IS TALKING CRAZY )

139. the Landlord Says:

…when Pac 1st came out with 2pacalypse Now and then strictly for my niggas, he used more diverse flows AND his lyrical content was more about fighting oppresion and empowering black/brown people (Trapped, Brenda’s got a Baby, Keep ya Head Up, Souljah’s Revenge)…it seems like after he got robbed in NY, dude turned somewhat bitter and paranoid, and started to feel he had to certify his growing thug persona…unfortunately that switch in his persona was a luractive career move because he gained numerous followers, imitators and material wealth…when it became clear that ther whole “Thug Life” movement was picking up steam, it was too late, Pac became a follower of his own movement instead of the leader…his flow started to get repetitive and his business decisions (except for movies) would hurt his career…no hate, but i think his greatness in HipHop has been profoundly exagerrated…

140. Joe 88 Says:

@biggums

I just be joking wit coldplay, but i really think that’s Jungle from the bravehearts (.::DaMieN::.)

141. Joe 88 Says:

@landlord

He made Keep ya head up after he got shot, white’s man world, who do you belive in, hellraiser, et . I think the media exploded his thuglife persona because that’s all most people wanted to hear from him & it would boost there sales. being a true tupac fan (like myself) you would know these things. I don’t thing his buisness decisions would hurt his career if he would have lived longer, he was only out of jail for 8 months how much do you expect a man to do in 8 months??

142. the Landlord Says:

Joe 88 Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 1:10 pm
    @landlord

He made Keep ya head up after he got shot…being a true tupac fan (like myself) you would know these things.
    ——–
    …FYI…Keep ya Head up-Strictly 4 my Niggas/ 1993…Pac got shot in NY, November 30th, 1994. At 12:20 a.m….but i do agree with the media’s role in Pac’s evolving persona…im also sure the label (read: suge Knight) further stifled any efforts Pac made to put any positive messages out front…

143. Joe 88 Says:

FYI: Keep ya head up was on- strictly 4 my niggas

^Good looking. I actually meant Dear mama. Those song falls in the same catagory

144. Bugsytheboss Says:

I think 50 will do a better job with 2pac’s new album then Em did. I say make it like the Biggie Duets album and put a bunch of guest apperances and it should go platinum.

145. Joe 88 Says:

Damn near every album pac put out after his death went at least platinum (not sure bot “loyal to the game”) so making a duets 2pac album wouldn’t boost his sales to much

146. Bugsytheboss Says:

I don’t think 50 is going to work on 2pac’s album anyway. I heard something about Suge trying to work another deal with Pac’s mom to put out another cd but who knows. I wouldn’t mine hearing a G-unit/Thuglife collabo

147. Joe 88 Says:

I wouldn’t mine hearing a G-unit/Thuglife collabo

^I would!!!! Damn bugsy, soon as i think you saying some real shit you slide gunit back in the picture. I don’t wanna hear 50 rapping some bubble gum shit over a lollipop ass beat with pac’s “Toss it up” vocals for the last verse. If fiddy wanna help with pac’s last album, throw that nigga some posters

1 urself

148. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 1:04 pm
    @biggums

I KNOW THATS WHY IM SAYING WE GOT TO GIVE THAT NAME TO THIS DUDE, UNLESS THIS IS NASHAWN OR WIZ ?

149. Joe 88 Says:

@Biggums

After reading his comments again i’ma have to go wit Wiz

150. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ALSO I MENTIONED THIS THE OTHER DAY BUTTIS BEING A TUPAC THREAD ITS MORE RELEVANT. IN THE XXL W/ BUSTA ON THE COVER THE HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE ORIGINAL “HIP-HOP COP” THE GUY WHO STARTED THE INFAMOUS BINDER AND HE SAID BIGGIE DEFINTELY HAD PAC SHOT THAT NIGHT IN QUAD STUDIOS IN BK, SO IT WOULD SEEM PAC WASNT QUITE AS PARANOID AS WE ALL THOUGHT

151. Bugsytheboss Says:

Thats old news Ty, Pac been said that after he got out the hospital. Pac even said nobody knew he was coming to the studios but “the Hitman”(Game’s manager now) so somebody tip Puffy and Big about it and Bam Pac is shot.Another rumor was that Biggie wanted pac shot over some girl that he was fucking with.But i dont know how true that is.Mabe you NY cats got some inside info on that??

152. the Landlord Says:

bugsy says:
    ————–

…Faith Evans?…..

153. Combat Jack Says:

Tupac is still soooooooo effin overrated!

154. Bugsytheboss Says:

Combat Jack says,
    Tupac is still soooooooo effin overrated!

Go to school and learn your history before you say another dumb comment from your computer

155. the Landlord Says:

Combat Jack Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 3:22 pm
    Tupac is still soooooooo effin overrated!
    —————
    …my point eggzactly….and believe me youngun'(bugsy), i know history…mine and yours…

156. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 2:23 pm

no shit pac said that, but thats one of the main reason everyone said pac was paranoid, but it had never been clarified, and that bitch could be faith evans biggies wife who pac smashed

157. Joe 88 Says:

Combat Jack You’re a fucking clown. Go get lost or something, play catch in the middle of the street, the world would be a better place. BITCH

158. Combat Jack Says:

No problem Joe 88, I can do that. But as a grown man, I’m assuming you’re a man, shouldn’t you be removing ‘Pac’s dead testicles from your mouth son? Dead or alive, I was taught never to dickride no dudes. You sound like you steady rock blinged out air brushed 2Pac tee shirts on your way to flipping the grease burgers at your local Church’s chicken jernt. That is, when yer ma ain’t dragging you to Church on Sundays, Bible study on Saturdays, Choir practice on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and Bingo on Tuesdays. Anyways, I guess you were brought up under different rules. Cool, time to take my bitch ass up in the middle of traffic.

159. Joe 88 Says:

I Don’t think i mention pac in my last comment. First off i read your “tupac is overrated” thing & honestly it just sounds like you don’t like pac period as a person as a artist anything. you give respect because it’s the “right thing to do” but you went as far as clownin dudes that like the mans music. It sounds like you have personal issues aganist pac or something. you said you rolled wit bad boy maybe that’s where you’re hate stems from, maybe it was dis after dis after dis to it got to the point where you couldn’t take it anymore so you spread you’re hate across the web. Is that what gets you off Combat Jacky? If so maybe you should play freeze tag in the middle of the highway

160. Combat Jack Says:

>”I Don’t think i mention pac in my last comment”

Grammer is off dun, what banana republic country you from dun?

161. Joe 88 Says:

>Grammer is off dun,

^you get the point

162. Combat Jack Says:

^you get the point

No, not me, nullus.

163. 2pacfan Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

June 6th, 2006 at 11:45 am

2pacfan Says:
    June 6th, 2006 at 11:29 am

I KNOW ILL BE ACCUSED OF DICKRIDING BUT FUCK IT.

A fucking black dick rider that’s for sure!!!!

164. Darth Cipher Says:

hahahaha thats some funny shit, and i couldnt agree more… someone shoulld of done this for the biggie duets!!!

165. MADDENMASTER Says:

I DON’T KNOW IF ITS PAC STANNEN OR G-UNIT HATE BUT THE ALBUM CAN’T BE NO WORSE THAN ALL THE OTHER POST-MORT PAC ALBUMS

166. Joe 88 Says:

Can’t be no worse??? Stick to playing madden. So….. What about mobb sleep madden?? that’s the real question

167. MADDENMASTER Says:

THAT DOESN’T HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH THIS…. I ALREADY MAN’D UP TO THAT…

168. Bugsytheboss Says:

What about that new Banks album “Rotton Apple” what will all the haters say(anti-50)then when Banks sells a million or two.What you thought G-unit was going to just fade away becuzz Tony Yayo and Mobb Deep didn’t go platinumGTFOH.Then you got Young Buck ready to drop and you guess it 50 cent’s new album(thats when the whole rap game will be on lock)So down south get your shine on(its well deserve) becuzz G-unit will be back!!!!!(im speakin sales wise only)

169. Dat_grill Says:

yea yea w/e cry on sumbody;s elses blog……….

170. fdsfh Says:

i say works shouldn’t be produced, marketed and released in the name of dead artist for profit.
    let them rip.

171. She Says:

someone must be running out of money.i don’t understand why people wanna do duets with dead people so you say you worked with them after they died?and the biggie duets, that should been left on the shelves

172. Demiks Says:

>> What you thought G-unit was going to just fade away becuzz Tony Yayo and Mobb Deep didn’t go platinumGTFOH.Then you got Young Buck ready to drop…

Didn’t Young Buck already drop? And thats exactly what his shit did… drop. Called “T.I.P.” or whatever (not T.I., T.I.P., but the name of his album).

173. gunitgroupieforlive Says:

best thing that happend with wuzpac was 50 now Eat it! doja-stans

174. ralphgift Says:

You think Banks is gonna sell? Dont know about that man. Whatever it is this is pivotal for G-UNIT in general as far as sales go. Because if he goes double wood in the hood, it’s a wrap for G-UNIT and not a good business move for the dudes that jumped on late unless 50 already “made them rich” like Mobb Deep loves shouting out………..

But how are you grown ass men talkin bout “curtis billion dollar jackson?” when niggs been in the game b4 50? That’s dick riding. Like get your own shit poppin? I hope Young Buck and M.O.P. dont suffer the backlash and i think PUNCH LINE rapper Banks is overrated since we on the subject. Pac Haters need to go pick up Hail Mary, Who do you believe in, Hit Em Up, Bomb First, the list goes on and on. Dont know who got more hits than that man……….All Eyez on Me was classic. AMBITIONZ OF A RIDA is what all these cats want to be like today in the game and i dont know a better song

175. biggumskiller Says:

here we go with the boycott banks album shit allready huh?
    hip hop is dead and the fans killed it. you niggas only care about
    albums failing and you wont buy the albums from artists you claim to like which is why joe budden and lupe fiasco wont be out til 2007

176. biggumskiller Says:

who cares any more ?? ny hip hop is dead
    go buy that gnarls barlkey shit

177. lea Says:

i agree a lil bit, i dont want to hear 50 singing over PAC verses and redoing hooks and all that. but if thats a real commercial or PSA someone has too much time on their hands. but you gotta admit their loyal to protecting his music. if 50 gets a hold to it, PAC may turn in his grave.

178. stan giovese Says:

CAN ANYBODY IMAGINE niggas doing “fiddy’s” hooks someday? lol,lol,lol.