Audio: Star vs. Prodigy

starvsprodigy.JPG

Here’s some vintage audio from way back in 2001 when Star was still on Hot 97. On his show, he had been discussing an alleged jewelry reallocation that Prodigy had supposedly fallen victim to and was urging the rapper to call in and let everybody know he was alright. In this clip P calls up to Flex’s show while Star is there and a confrontation ensues.

powered by ODEO

127 Responses to “Audio: Star vs. Prodigy”

1. somdweller Says:

“Yo, you better be careful what you talkin’ about son, you better be careful. Yo flex, you talkin’ about me too?”

2. P-Matik Says:

he aint call it, so I will.

First.

3. goreman Says:

thats none of ur buiness

4. somdweller Says:

P-Matik, you talkin’ about me too son?

5. JohnBlack Says:

Flex was hella shook !!
    Oh My God, i’m laughing so hard i’m getting cramps

6. Big E Says:

YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!

*stops shaking and sweating*
    *sigh of relief*

Who gives a fuck about star or prodigy

who let’s Prodigy son them on the radio. Flex lost

8. Big E Says:

eskay Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 3:46 pm
    who let’s Prodigy son them on the radio. Flex lost

_____________________________________________________________

Flex is a loser. Come to think of it, so is Prodigy. Why am I supposed to care again?

9. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

Thats when prodigy was that deal. Flex is a mark for the nervous laughter in the background

^ because it’s funny and if this post wasn’t here you’d still be looking at Jay throwing up a peace sign

@ Big E

12. GET Says:

I got audio of when Dave Mays and Benzino called up, about Busta hitting Dave with a bottle.

You want it?

13. Kheri Wes Says:

yo not be familiar with this STAR character before your posting of him, he seems like a radio host that i would want to listen to if nothing else he is up close and personal and doesnt seem to be a dick rider like most of these gay ass personalities, stuttering ass flex and “DJ Benji.” That being said i still would have cracked his head over the shit he said if it was my seed.

14. spanish jay Says:

an old classic

do you have the big tiga one too?

funny, i was a fan of p at this time

15. Big E Says:

eskay Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 3:53 pm

_____________________________________________________________

Yea I guess you’re right……

16. ConScience Says:

Ayo Flex aint have nuthin to do with it…dats what he said and it was done. i dont understand how that makes him a loser. And the “nerous laugh” might have been because of the whole Call-Up-On-Live-Radio-And_Diss-You Situation in his lap.

LMAO! @ Flex’s nervous ass giggle: “nah nah nah *sniggle* nah nah

18. Big E Says:

ConScience: This isn’t the reason that Flex is a loser. Have you ever heard this nigga? He’s a total loser and his mixtapes suck.

Speaking of sucking, I’m currently listening to Killa Season. Just thought I’d put that out there.

19. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

I’m starting to see the pattern here,…everything goes except for hov.

eskay maybe you should think about changing the name from Nahright, everythinggoesexceptforhov.com

20. Samantha Says:

i have always loved prodigy’s voice.

*swoons*

lol @ jewelry reallocation

21. Doc Flav Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 4:49 pm
    I’m starting to see the pattern here,…everything goes except for hov.

Sometimes the truth hurts, but I give it to eskay at least he doesnt delete or blackball cats on thier opinion, but if you speak bad on Big Hov… LOL

22. biggumskiller Says:

its funny how you niggas i thought would go hog wild becoz blood money didnt do numbers are really suprising me..you niggas are really mobb deep fans an die hard at that and i think on some level you feel bad they didnt sell records out the gate.. i think you wouldve felt better if they did sell records so you could complain from that angle… i understand your anger with them signing with satan(in your opinion) but i can tell them putting up a brick aint really making nobody that happy…which makes me realize you never really hated them that much anyway

23. OsoSexyJessica Says:

I Still Dont care what youll say I still LOVE me Some Prodigy

24. biggumskiller Says:

by the way im at esgay@biggumsass.com

25. star is a clown Says:

hope big noyd catches star in a dark alley and breaks his legs.

26. biggumskiller Says:

if you love the nigga so much go buy some of his records!!
    im gonna start a don’t let fifty take back prodigy’s porsche campaign!!
    will tyrone auction off his esgay poster for charity?? or is it too stained up???
    (killa season was longer than any movie i ever watched)

27. el_feces_loco Says:

Yo star is my nigga..I never heard that nigga lick no boots or kiss no azz..A real stand up to piss azz nigga..all the shit coward stern does and gets away with it. I remember Star was trynna get niggas to stop sayin nigga, he ha dthe JLO boycott, cause if its any other race that love to call each other niggas its dem spic niggas, but as soon as you say spic nigga to a spic nigga his face get all crumpled up..fuckin spics..but niggas aint wanna listen so he said fuckkit…Star used to be on 89.9 radio back in like 98 maybe..He used to call Shyeim the Rugged Child, Shyeim the LIttle BOy..ghost, meth all dem niggas calle d in the show threatinin star..that nigga said “i get off at 4 am meet me outside gave them the address…Them shaolin niggas aint want it..This nigga buss his guns..If he got beef with you you gon know..he wont hide and send idle threats or A real stand up dude that dont hide behind MICs or say cornball shit like “im in the air i dont listen to lame dudes” ..After the AAliyah shit Jay threatened to air star out..Star seen him backstage, what he do? Laugh and said “You a wild boy ehhh”..thats some puzzy shit..your favorite rapper/dj/blogger dont want it with Star.

Yes I am Star Stan.

28. el_feces_loco Says:

on another Star note..Buwild is actually funnier than Star..I remember back when he said he went to a weed spot on NA&bush(flatbushnNOstrand)..nigga said he walked up into the weed spot and they was robbing it..niggas was all layin down gettin they shit took, so he closed th edoor back went across the street then waited for the robbers to leave…went back in after they left and wa slike ” Yall still sellin weed right?”..aww man NYC mornin radio will never be the same…Oh yea fuck puzzy azz DJ envy and his gooky one eyed wife…Aint nobody wanna hurt your damn kid…Puzzy azz dj niggas.

im shutting nah right down for another day the server is bugging

Edit: ^ That’s a bootleg comment. The Server is fine.

the Real eskay

30. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

You aint pulling a concerate loop is Eskay?

31. Big E Says:

yo eskay nah right isn’t as interesting as before

32. biggumskiller Says:

pay your bills nigga

33. Joe 88 Says:

whoa that was a close one i thought that i would have to go another day without nah right

*wipes sweat from forehead*

ok back to what you were doing people

34. Dat_grill Says:

i say star is a fag 4 dat r.kelly ya lil girl shit……….kids u dont talk bout no kids but prodigy would fuk star personally dem grimy ass qb niggas will get in his ass

ps
    im shutting nah right down for another day the server is bugging
    ^Sike lol

35. Brendan Says:

Yes! Flash audio all day kid. that looks real clean right there.

36. Kheri Wes Says:

^^^^you cant be talking about ballerina P

37. Big E Says:

Joe 88 is gAY

38. Bugsytheboss Says:

Old newz travels fast i guess. Star is a sucker who loves to talk shit and have people get mad at him. Niggas gonna hate on P anyway and say he gets robbed all the time. Them niggas been going threw that forever.They said today MobbDeep is going on a world tour to promote the album and try to push it to gold at least

39. Front Says:

Yo eskay, house party on friday was really digging that Grammy Family. Played it at least half a dozen times in about 3 hours. Heavy rotation.

40. Joe 88 Says:

@big E

kill yourself

41. G-town G Says:

Bugsy u funny, they gonna push it to gold at least hunh homie…. LOL
    I thought they wasnt gone flop?

42. Big E Says:

give us anotha eye candy im feelin horny

43. EnglandRepresent Says:

Big E Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 4:36 pm

Big E : Son did you hear that Ghostface freestyle joint on the 60 minutes of Funk Volume 3? Its only about 90 seconds long but its 90 seconds of class, I copped that mixtape just for that freestyle. Other than that you’re right his mixtapes do suck ass.

44. Darth Cipher Says:

yo man flex sounded like some raw puss just waiting to get fucked by P, but when he came at him, he shut his legs quick… P makes me laugh though he sounded like he was ready to ride on homie for talking bout his life… what happened to that P we all used to respect!!!???

45. EnglandRepresent Says:

Darth Cipher : Ayo son, I can’t listen to this shit cos I’m at work but I would say P died in the ass when he started huggin 5-0’s nuts.

46. e-dubbs Says:

Star killed Prodigy.. That was one of my favorite clips.

47. e-dubbs Says:

btw, this clip is like 2 minutes short. where it goes off here and P is like “be careful” Star brings more fiya to the 4 foot superlightweight Prodigy. “What you mean becareful? You threatening me?” -star “Im just saying”-Prodigy “Nahh. What are you saying?”-Star.. ANd so forth.

48. Princesstee Says:

Yo Eskay..can you post the rest? And can we get some more audio like this..that shit had me on the edge of my seat like wtf? Ballerina P getting mad? LMAO…yo gimme some more…!

49. spotrusherz Says:

how is p gangsta he just keeps repeating himself and not even adressing the issue at hand
    getting robbed is what happens when you walk around heated streets, nothing to be ashamed of

50. swisstopher Says:

was that around the time tru life robbed him??? hasn’t he been robbed a shitload of times??? if so, i’m not sure which tme this one was.

51. Raymond Chiu Says:

don’t think it was tru life

52. chucky Says:

I once reviewed the script for a pilot TV show about the hip-hop biz and I took issue with this one part when the rap star protagonist gets his jewels runnededed. The woman who wrote it told me that she worked in the biz and told me about all these cats who had been robbed – ODB, Nas twice, Busta like 3 times…so it definitely happens. No shame in running your cable when you’ve got a burner in your face. Only problem is that the only one who could be honest about it AND laugh about it – ODB – isn’t with us anymore. So we’re left with knuckleheads who call Tasha back.

One other thing: Prodigy is stupid. Can’t remember his own lyric, can’t stop saying the same thing over and over, won’t address the question, gets baited by Star so easily (and Star wasn’t even bringing his A game)…pathetic.

53. KonishiwaBitches Says:

anybody and they mama can get got, shit i know niggas who ain’t even goons like that but if they catch u on the right street on the right day u liable to “hand the shit over…..the earings too nigga” niggas get robbed everyday in the hood even hardest niggas (nohomo), when u see that heat and a nigga lets it off by your ear u be outta them tims in no time

54. E From BK Says:

el_feces_loco Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    ================================================
    Nigga……………..that’s the Junction!!!!!!!!! We don’t call that shit Flatbush and Nostrand!

55. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

never get jacked, see it and move god!

56. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

konishiwa why dont you tell your robbery story

57. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

E From BK Says:

May 23rd, 2006 at 8:14 am
    el_feces_loco Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    —————————————————-
    I dont know how yall do in yall cities, but in the dirty glove, you likely to lose ya teef knocked out yellin out on the radio where the spot is, thats a definet no no.

58. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yo! chucky if you still around, I got a question i’d like to ask you.

59. Joe 88 Says:

since this is a prodigy thread i’ll guess i’ll put on of my favorite p double freestyles up back in his hey day

yo dun it’s real, conseal guns might have to peel a fruit kneel & shoot
    d cocked the ruger if i ever have a change of heart
    finish what i start during the day or when the time get dark
    it really don’t matter 24 hours guns bark
    take a shot to the neck you the dullest yet the dumbest
    sqeeze & miss i run up on you wit the fif
    shoot the gift happy related now you laying on the pavement
    faden thinking where you haven
    it’s chancee wit the N.I.C
    i take you threw the stages of street life now you see
    i could be the grim reaper or your man wit 70 G’s
    we can keep it real or i can make you bleed
    whatevers your pleasure how ever you greive by all means
    take all the time that you need marinade that
    & watch it settle in you skull cap
    my straight cats fire arms back you can put your paper on that
    here’s a true story coming from a street life cat P
    niggas saying damn why it be like that see
    im the type of dun that stay cool in the summer heat
    in winter wars i stay warm wit the gun on me
    move from in front of me or take slugs from me
    is you wit that i didnt think so
    i move threw crowds comfortably you just a son to me
    my lil dunny crash test dummie duns get slap bloody
    i rep infamous like it’s nothing else for me
    the mosh pit slam dance kid crack your bitch
    she acknowledge my whole style she love that gangsta sshhhhhh

i love that freestyle

60. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

BIG NOYD WROTE THAT

61. Joe 88 Says:

^you sure? cause the rapper noyd is hard but i don’t think he was ghost writing for l-m-o-p

62. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

listen to how lil p’s style has changed.
    he went from soundin like him to 50

63. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

p went from spittin crack to not rhymin to singin

64. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

P really fell off. But I’ve come to a conclusion. The old Prodigy flow was equal, maybe even greater than nas’ flow back then. And Mobb Deeps catolog is better than Nas’ catolog

*waits for reggaedude to piss in his pants*

65. Joe 88 Says:

uh oh.

66. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

May 23rd, 2006 at 10:03 am

*waits for reggaedude to piss in his pants*
    ————-

Well, to be brutally honest, I’ve never really felt Nas’ flow (other than on Illmatic). P’s HNIC was a classic CD in my book. Other than It Was Written and Illmatic, it’s a better than the rest of Nas’ catalogue. I might have to slightly agree. Nas has always been slightly wack in my book.

67. CBRIZZLE Says:

U GOTTA LOVE THAT. BUT TRU STORY STAR DID SOUND A LITTLE NERVOUS TOO. HONESTLY THO THE MOBB’S ALBUM IS KINDA HOT BUT ITS OVER. NO ONE IS COPPING FOR 12 I WOULDN’T SPEND A $1 OVER $3.

68. DBrown11 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries and Foekist aka The Cosigner

**both buggin**

69. Joe 88 Says:

agree wit foekist on the H.N.I.C is a classic. that album was the soundtrack to my life when it first came out ya dig a nigga was in the field gettin it in

we got guns in the grass it’s 3 at night
    bout to take the last swallow of the easus jesus
    who got 50 to the next tree
    we got to stop at the store we need d batteries for the theme music
    grab the biscuts from out the lawn
    fuck a cab lets take cracked out yolanda saab
    we gave that bitch 2 wibbles
    then skated off with a vehical for that pillow

come on now anybody that thinks H.N.I.C is not classic or damn near should go back & listen without a bias ear

70. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

illmatic >juvinile Hell (That the only album that nas outshineed P’s flow)

infamous >or= it was writtin

Hell on earth > I am

Murda music > Nastrodamas

Hnic > Stillmatic

Imfamy = God Son

Americas Nightmare > Street disciples

71. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

I’ve been listening to HNIC for 2 weeks straight since I recopped it. The only time it came out the car cd player was to take it into work wit me to listen to it there.

72. DBrown11 Says:

As an emcee nas would murder P any era (95-96 tough call)

73. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

Nas has never out rhymed P.

74. DBrown11 Says:

Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

May 23rd, 2006 at 10:53 am
    Nas has never out rhymed P.

yeah P been spittin fire the last couple years….

75. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

wow, straight comedy…*pauses collects thoughts, did manolo really mean what he said about Nas and Prodigy* must had been and error. *jumps back to other thread*

76. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

I know this for sure, up to HNIC, P’s flow was much more entertaining to listen to than Nas. Nas lyrics always seem to bore me for some reason.

77. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

With my totally unbiased west coast opinion… Nas kills Prod but HNIC was a absolute banger… When I need a pick up, I pull that off the shelf, the purple tape (cd), element of surprise, ironman, it was written, dogg food,…
    its funny that P said on HNIC ” i dont give a fuck what you sold, shits trash” then signs with 50…. **ducks**

78. Manolo AKA Plug industries Says:

element of surprise is definetly a west coast classic. These East Coast cats dont know nuttin about dat.

79. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

it woulda been too easy to say in a major way..yeeeee

80. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

Yo es or any of yall cats…anybody got that broken language by smooth da hustler and trigga da gambler they can post up? i needa ringtone of that shit…peace

81. el_feces_loco Says:

@EfromBK
    May 22nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    ================================================

For one me and you know whats goin on..you think if I said the “junction” that lil billysoprano from down south would know where I’m talkin bout?..I said Flatbush for a reason nigga…Fall back.

@Manolo
    May 23rd, 2006 at 8:14 am
    el_feces_loco Says:

May 22nd, 2006 at 5:37 pm
    —————————————————-

This was the old NY Im talking bout kid, Star and Buc been on radio in NY for like 12-15 years maybe?..weed used to be legal in NY my nigga..every store was a weedspot..niggas would have 2 boxes of soap powder on the shelf in the display window and like 2 pounds of exotic weed in the back son(mostly harlem)..it was nuthin…I know a spot right now thats directly in front of a police station..been there since the early 90’s..nigga sell weed and car parts my nigga..

82. Joe 88 Says:

^yo i heard that smooth da hustler & trigga da gambler stole some niggas rap book & put out 1 album mad some good money & left the rap game. is that true? someone please bring me up to speed on that one

83. spotrusherz Says:

nas or p thats personal preference but one thing for sure p used to come out with the illest intro lines

There’s a war goin on outside, no man is safe from
    You could run but you can’t hide forever

I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous
    you heard of us
    official Queensbridge murderers

Awright now, pay attention to the crime rhyme Houdini P
    Keepin you niggaz in perspective

Yo, the saga begins, beget war
    I draw first blood be the first to set it off

Yo
    My empire strikes with the strength of poisonous snakes
    My entire unit loaded up with snake niggas that hire stakes

I put my lifetime in between the paper’s lines
    I’m the “Quiet Storm” nigga who fight rhyme

Ayo, I break bread, ribs, hundred dollar bills
    Peel on Ducatis and other four wheels

84. Joe 88 Says:

^@west coast gets down

85. WestCoast_GetsDown Says:

J88 i aint heard that one… im justa bum nigga lookin for a download.

86. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ west coast

87. spotrusherz Says:

@ joe88

my man told me the other day about that shit it happened to RA the rugged man but he didnt remember who stole his shit… damn so it was them, thats some effed up shit. dope album but the only joints i remember off the head is broken language and neva die alone

88. the Landlord Says:

…WOW…i cant believe what i’m seeing!!!…P isnt and never has been on Nas’ level in no way shape or form…at one time i thought Prodigy had the most gangster sounding voice in the business, but that’s about all he can claim…i can even see where someone could get bored with listening to Nas, because as Hova noted, he needs to switch up his flow…BUT…Prodigy’s arms are too short to Box with God’s son…

89. Dro410 Says:

P held his ground on some I don’t wanna hear you talking shit about me on the radio. Gotta respect that, dude was like “it none of ya bizness” and left it at that and sonned niggas in the process.

As for Prodigy Nas thing, niggas act like they aint never trade versus. They did and Nas got the better of the situation. On destroy and rebuild Nas came straight out wit it. P came back but never could do anything to make noise other than a couple Milkshake referenes. Look at it like this Hov did the Takeover right….When niggas first heard that I know yall was like damn, what P and Nas gon do? Nas…Ether is one of the greatest diss records in history. P….a couple mixtape disses/freestyles a couple comments on the album thats it…. P really could do much with Takeover if he wanted to. This aint to discredit P cause the Mobb was the soundtrack to my life from Shook Ones up to the H.N.I.C. but Lets be serious though P aint seein Nas on the rhymin tip…Flat out

^Co-sign.

91. Dat_Grill Says:

nas is da truth but 4 da kind of raps they is opposites……….nas is the artistic get out the street nigga while p is ill shoot u stay there and stare cuz it cool kind of shit…. i like em both but nas got the upperhand becuz of his artistic ability!!!! nas is more lyrical than who eva…..
    lyircal ability….= NAS>YA most lyical rapper!!!……4 instance papoose is like nas;s son his up & comin who smoke 2 much weed and write shit he think of lol…….prodigy up and comin would b like 50….gangsta who really is takin ova da world lol

92. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ ANYONE ELSE AMAZINGLY CONFUSED BY THIS STATEMENT ( BY DAT_GRILL CAUSE IM SURE ILL BE LATE WITH THE ^^^ ) DID THIS FOOL JUST CLAIM PRODIGY AS GANGSTA ????? OR EVEN 50 FOR THAT MATTER ??? DID YOU REALLY JUST SAY NAS IS PAPOOSES SON, HOW DOES PAP SOUND LIKE RAKIMS GRANDSON? COMEPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLES NOW IF YOU USED SAIGON AS AN EXAMPLE OF NAS’S SON IT NIGHT WORK BECAUSE HE IS RAKIMS GRANDSON BUT PAP NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME STYLES

93. Joe 88 Says:

“prodigy up and comin would b like 50”

Come on now, prodigy & 50 are similar on the gangsta tip but thats it. lyrical content prodigy was light years beyond 50 even if you wanna compare both of them in there hey day the outcome would be the same. a loooooong time ago prodigy put effort, logic, and lyrics in his rhymes (street life/the first track of murda muzik) you can never feel my pain etc. once 30 cents dumbed down his flow (right after power of a dollar) he’s either the lead singer of the four tops or rambo in his raps. the point im tryna make is at one point of his career prodigy wasent always a gangsta on wax he hit other topics while 50 music revolves around the same thing

94. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

joe88 if you dont mind whats your age and region.

95. Joe 88 Says:

^none of the men that were mention in the last statement that i made are real gangstas.

96. Joe 88 Says:

what does my age & where i live have to do with anything (jungle) coldplay?

97. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

i said if you didnt mind, obviously you do, so forget it.
    (Ty Ty) joe88

98. E From BK Says:

@el_feces_loco

Like they know Flatbush and Nostrand.

99. Joe 88 Says:

LOL @ coldplay
    that was a good one. I will be 22 thursday & i was born and raised in baltimore. Northeast B-more to be exact

100. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    May 23rd, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    i said if you didnt mind, obviously you do, so forget it.
    (Ty Ty) joe88

AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO IMPLY THERE ??? DAMN YOUR REALLY MAD ABOUT THIS SHIT HUH?

101. Joe 88 Says:

@biggums

i think he was talking bout jay cousin ty ty since i keep calling him jungle, well i hope that was what he was talkin bout

102. E From BK Says:

Nas=Top 10
    Prodigy=Top 50

103. the Landlord Says:

@JOE88
    …what’s good with the Mullyman vs. Bossman beef?…i just heard both these Bmore cats for the 1st time on streetwars 15, and i think mullyman bodied him…what’s your take on this?…both theses dudes spit fire though, im surprised they dont have more of a national buzz…

104. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Dro410 Says:

May 23rd, 2006 at 11:57 am

—————

See you’re turning this into a battle thing between P and Nas, we were just saying who’s shit is tighter (no homo). Up to HNIC, P got Nas (other than illmatic and it was written). Nas is boring as hell, only thing that can help Nas is beats. He has no charisma at all. But he’s still a legend, somehow. I respect that, but he’s still wack.

105. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Joe 88 Says:
    May 23rd, 2006 at 12:43 pm
    @biggums

YEA I WASNT SURE THATS WHY I ASKED MANY PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE REFERED TO ME AS TY TY THATS WHY I WAS ASKING?

LANDLORD – I ASKED THAT QUESTION A WEEK OR SO AGO I DONT THINK I EVER GOT THE ANSWER IM WAS HOPING ONE OF THE CATS COULD TELL ME BOUT IT

106. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

ok that explains your rational…but whats ty’s excuse?

dont take this the wrong way, but your missing the culture, its like you got the cereal but no milk. Any true hip hopper knows real hip hop when he hears it, its apparent and comes across out of no where as an unrestrained expression of emotion much like the wind, a sudden rapid flow that sends chills up your spine (no homo), leaving you subject to uncontrollable head nods. Thats what songs like “thief theme”, “what goes around” and made you look, do to the hip hop junky’s.

my only explanation for ty, not reconizing this phenomenon, is one of two things i’d rather keep to myself.

107. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

yea the (ty ty) reference was a jab at joe, for calling me jungle lol, …Jays cousin. Not you General tyrone.

108. the Landlord Says:

@coldplay

——
    …please tell us…i think i know what you’re referring to…and i concur…

109. Joe 88 Says:

*this is like the 5th time i explain this to coldplay*

*takes deep breath*

I like nas, i like his music i might not like him as much as you but i give nas the upmost respect as an artist. i never said he was wack, i never said i don’t feel his shit (no homo) he’s a legend & im not sayin that cause everyone else feel he is i have my own opinion & nas is among the greats. but MY top 5, naw i like songs like purple, wanna play, poisen, 2nd childhood i could go on but the arguement wasent about standout songs cause even the weakest rappers have standout song the arguement was about nas albums being mediocre, normal, you know regular and even the biggest nas fans know he had a few stinkers under his belt. but for some reason your feuling your love for nas by arguing with us giving him more credit than he deserves. Come on you cosigned for the tittie line i think your blinded by your love for nas to see things from a different angle

110. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    May 23rd, 2006 at 12:53 pm
    ok that explains your rational…but whats ty’s excuse?

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    May 23rd, 2006 at 12:57 pm

the Landlord Says:
    May 23rd, 2006 at 1:18 pm
    @coldplay

——
    …please tell us…i think i know what you’re referring to…and i concur…

FIRST OFF THAT GENERAL TYRONE SHIT WAS QUITE FUNNY ILL GIVE YOU CREDIT ON THAT. I FIGURED THAT WAS WHAT THE TY TY THING WAS ABOUT BUT AGAIN PEOPLE HAVE REFERED TO ME AS TY TY ON HERE SO…

I LOVE THEIF’S THEME I LOVE WHAT GOES AROUND ( CHECK MY POST IN THE OTHER THREAD I TALK ABOUT HOW GREAT THAT SONG IS, BUT THAT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HIS ALBUMS AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN HAVE MORE FILLER ON EVERY ALBUM THAN GOOD SONGS THATS ALL IT IS, JAY HAS LESS FILLERS ON IS ALBUM AND THAT THE TRUTH, I LOVE TO FEEL WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING THATS WHY PAC WAS MY FAVORITE EVER BECAUSE OF THE WAY HE GOT HIS EMOTIONS ACROSS THE TRACK THATS WHY EM HAS BEEN ONE OF MY FAVORITES AND WHY BUDDENS IS MY FAVORITE OUT NOW. YOUR REALLY NOT UNDERSTANDING ME. I LIKE NAS I LIKE ALOT OF HIS SHIT BUT AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN HIS ALBUMS WERENT THAT GOOD AND THATS THE TRUTH I STILL SAY NAS IS TOP 10 MC EVER HOW MUCH MORE CREDIT DO YOU WANT ME TO GIVE HIM ?

AND YES PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOUR 2 IDEAS ARE ? PLEASE SPEAK DONT KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, MY QUESTION IS WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS ARGUEMENT TO ANOTHER THREAD YOU COULDNT RESPOND OR ANSWER MY LAST POSTS ON THE OTHER THREAD SO YOU CAME HERE, THE BEST PART IS YOU DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING BUT PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US WHAT THOSE REASONS ARE AND LANDLORD I WANNA HEAR WHAT YOU THINK IT IS ? COME ON LET ME HEAR ABOUT THE DEVIL IN ME, I STILL KNOW MORE ABOUT HIP-HOP THAN YOU 2 COULD EVER HOPE TO KNOW.PROBLEM IS YOU GUYS CANT READ.

NAS IS EASILY TOP 10 EVER NOT TOP 5 NOT ENOUGH QUALITY ALBUMS AS COMPARED TO SUB PAR ALBUMS, IM SORRY I PUT JAY,PAC,BIGGIE,KRS,RAKIM ALL ABOVE NAS I DONT SEE THAT AS HIP-HOP BLASPHEMY BUT SOMEHOW YOU GUYS SAY IT IS, MEANWHILE YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO SAY THE BLACK ALBUM IS GARBAGE

111. tyronebiggums71 Says:

TELL US WHY COLDPLAY AND LANDLORD TELL US YOUR EXPLANTION YOU LITTLE SCHOOL GIRLS, I REALLY HURT YOUR FEELINGS DIDNT I ? NOW YOU GOTTA TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WELL FUCK YOU AND FUCK WHAT YOU THINK YOUR KNOW NOTHING AS PROVEN BY YOUR POSTS AND THE FACT THAT YOU CANT EVEN READ,

AGAIN THE FUNNY PART IS AS FAR AS RESPECTING NAS I THINK I ACTUALLY RESPECT HIM MORE THAN YOU, I MEAN YOUR ONE OF THE FOOLS THATS CLAIMING THE TITTY LINE AS TO EXPLAIN WHY HE IS CRACK AND I THINK THATS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO NAS I THINK NAS IS MUCH ILLER THAN THAT BUT HEY I GUESS IM JUST A BLATANT HATER.

112. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

whats all the panic for, calm down my fellow Jersey brethren, to end this once and for all, everything you said is true, and I am wrong…ok happy now, shsssh talk about taking shit personal. Nas is albums are terrible Jays is greater than Nas. the takeover destroyed Nas.

handshake???

113. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

oh by the way ty, I made the “titties is out” reference only because the Great Eskay…posted the footage to the song he perfomed live at Radio City. That no way comes close to any of his best lines. But anyway what does that matter, I’m wrong and your right.

114. tyronebiggums71 Says:

WHAT WERE YOUR 2 EXPLANTIONS THATS WHAT SET ME OFF CAUSE IM SURE I KNOW WHAT YOU AND THAT RACIST PRICK LANDLORD COWARD ASS WILL SAY, SO I RESPONDED HOW I FELT. I WILL TAKE THAT SHIT PERSONAL AND YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES RESORTING TO THAT SHIT WHEN YOU JUST CANT WIN THE NAS ARGUEMENT. AND YOU CANT EVEN REALIZE IVE SAID 100 TIMES NAS IS A TOP 10 EVER ITS JUST THAT HIS ALBUMS AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN HAVE ALL BEEN DISAPPOINTING IVE BOUGHT VERYONE HOPING IT WOULD BE SOMEWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AND I WAS DISAPPONITED WITH EVERY ONE.

THE TITTIES LINE IS WHAT ORIGINALLY GOT ME GOING CAUSE YOUR EXACT WORDS WERE YOU USED THAT LINE TO XPLAIN HOW NAS IS CRACK AND THATS WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE SHIT OFF, NOW YOU WANNA SHAKE HANDS AFTER YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO GET REAL FOUL WITH IT, BUT BOTH YOU AND THE RACIST PRICK GOT SCARED TO SAY IT SO YOU BIT YOUR TOUNGE, FUCKING SPEAK BITCHES TELL ME WHAT YOUR EXPLANTAIONS ARE AND EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME HIP-HOP KNOWLEDGE

* WAITS TO HEAR WHAT YOUR 2 EXPLANTIONS WERE BEFORE I DECIDE IF I SHAKE YOUR HAND OR SPIT IN YOUR FACE, WEVE ALWAYS BEEN COOL ON HERE BUT IF YOU WERE GONNA TAKE IT WHERE I THINK YOU WERE THEN FUCK YOU COME SEE ME AND ILL SPIT IN YOUR FACE *

115. spotrusherz Says:

tyrone how are you going to put big above nas if the amount of quality releases matters that much to you

116. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I WOULDNT IF YOU SAY IT JUST LIKE THAT I WOULD SAY NAS HAS MORE GOOD SONGS TOTAL BUT AT THE SAME TIME HE HAS WAY MORE AVG. TO BELOW AVG. SONGS, I JUST ENJOY BIGGIE MORE THAN NAS AND THATS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL PREFERENCE I HAVE MORE FUN LISTENING TO BIGGIE, AGAIN IM NOT A NAS HATER I DONT THINK IM THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO THINKS BIG WAS BETTER THAN NAS AND IF YOU GO JUST BY TALENT AND POTENTIAL NAS COULD HAVE IT BUT HE GETS CAUGHT UP IN BULLSHIT TOO MUCH AND THATS WHY HE SLIPS IN MY MIND BUT THATS JUST MY PREFERENCE. MAYBE IF BIGGIE HAD LIVED HE WOULD OF GONE ON TO FALL OFF A BIT AND THEREFORE I WOULD OF DROPPED HIM TOO BUT IM NOT GONNA PUNISH HIM FOR BEING KILLED I ENJOY A BIGGER RATIO OF BIG’S MUSIC THAN NAS’S BUT THATS ME. I LIKE DIFFERENT RAPPERS FOR DIFFERENT REASONS AND I LOVE NAS AS AN ARTIST BUT HIS ALBUMS HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTING I DONT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN ARGUE THAT. THIS WHOLE SHIT STARTED CAUSE COLDPLAY SAID HE WAS LISTENIN GTO HIM THIS WEEKEND AND DECIDED ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE AND THAT NAS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST EVER AN DE DOESNT SEE HOW ANYONE CAN NOT SEE THAT, THAT HOW THIS WHOLE SHIT STARTED

117. tyronebiggums71 Says:

AND WHY WONT EITHER OF THESE COWARDS ANSWER ME NOW? I HANDLED HIM IN THE OTHER THREAD SO HE RUNS IN HERE LOOKING FOR HELP FINDS THE RACIST SCUM AND BEATS AROUND THE RACIST BUSH AND WONT EVEN COME OUT AND RESPOND TO ME. FUCK YOU BOTH COME SEE ME

118. coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:

If you must know ty, the two reasons I was talking about (not sure what the landlord was thinking) is one, your so enclosed by the Jay-z God like propaganda, that your love for true hip hop is rendered powerless or two, you dont know your shit point blank. OK i’ll give it to you that Nas’s follow-up albums to illmatic havnt culminated to classic status, but any true hip hopper would reconize their critical acclaim, which you havnt. I respect your oppinions and it is what it is, but respect in regards to feelings should be twofold, so watch how the fuck you put together your comments. Not gonna play the blog gansta and retaliate to your idle threats. Peace General.

119. spotrusherz Says:

word, i feel you, b (n/h)

120. the Landlord Says:

..TYRA BIGGUMS…
    … the reason no one responds to your immature, ultra-feminine, ranting and raving, is because SOME of us are grown ass men, and accordingly, we have productive lives to lead…your childish ass stays online ALL DAY AND NIGHT talking about OTHER peoples lives…you are a vouyeristic, impressionable dickrider…your opinions mean nothing, NOTHING to anyone but you…you cant force your beliefs on anyone, that is so typical of you and yours…all that slick talking you do on-line is very cowardly…as ALLAH is my witness, if you knew me or knew who i was, and you met me in the physical form, you would not be so disrespectful…every one is a tough guy on the computer…you are a over-emotional homo…ive never once heard you even mention a female in this joint, all you do is love or HATE(your favorite word) other men…that’s a female trait, you longwinded HALFass coward…grow up, and shut up when grown men are talking. i was posting to coldplay , not your HALFass, stan ass, pseudo hip-hop critic…where’s YOUR album at tough guy?…go jack off to some cyber-porn and after you wash your pasty hands, get a life…come see you where?..you cant be serious?!?!…you dont want it with ‘lord…

121. tyronebiggums71 Says:

coldplayReggaetonslasher Says:
    May 23rd, 2006 at 2:48 pm

OK THEN MY BAD COLDPLAY I DIDNT THINK THATS WHERE YOU WERE GOING WITH IT AND IN FACT I KNOW THAT NOT WHERE LANDLORD WAS GOING WITH IT. I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA COME AT ME ON THE RACE TIP ( LIKE I KNOW LANDLORDS COWARD ASS WAS ) AND THATS WHY I GOT MAD LIKE THAT SO I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU AND I APOLIGIZE. BUT AS FOR YOUR REASONING YOUVE SEEN ME ON THIS SITE ALOT DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE I KNOW KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HIP-HOP ?

ALSO I WASNT TRYING TO MAKE THREATS I WAS SAYING IF YOU FELT LIKE LANDLORD THEN COME SEE ME CAUSE HE THINKS IM HALF DEVIL.

AGAIN I DONT THINK YOUR READING MY SHIT ALL THE WAY. NAS THE ATRIST IS ILL AS FUCK ONE OF THE BEST EVER BUT HE HAS MADE SUB PAR ALBUMS AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN THATS ALL I EVER REALLY SAID ABOUT NAS THEN IT TURNED INTO A NAS VS. JAY THING AND SOMEONE ELSE EVEN TURNED IT INTO A NAS VS. PRODIGY THING, BUT I FEEL I GIVE NAS HIS JUST DUE ( TOP 10 ALL TIME ) BUT HIS ALBUMS ALWAYS DISAPPOINT JAY’S ALBUMS DONT LET ME DOWN THATS ALL I WAS EVER SAYING ABOUT NAS. HIS SKILL HIS TALENT AND LYRICAL ABILITY ARE UNQUESTIONED HIS PUTTING TOGETHER OF AN ALBUM IS A DIFFERENT STORY

122. tyronebiggums71 Says:

LANLORD – IM THE WANNA BE TOUGH GUY PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER BUT YOU SAY

FUCK YOU I ANT SCARED OF YOU BITCH ASS IVE BEEN STOMPED BEFORE I COULD TAKE IT AGAIN BUT IM A GROWN ASS MAN TO DOG IM 25 I WORK 8-10 HOUR DAYS GET PAID NICE LITTLE SOMETHING BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT YOU KNOW THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM YOU HAVE WITH ME IS YOU THINK IM HALF DEVIL SO I CAN NEVER PLEASE YOU AND I SAY FUCK YOU COME SEE AND ILL SPIT IN YOUR FACE NO MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE.

AGAIN I APOLIGIZE TO COLDPLAY CAUSE I WENT OFF THINKING HE WAS GOING ON THE RACIAL TIP BUT THATS JUST CAUSE YOUR IGNORANCE WAS RIGHT BEHIND HIM BUT YOU I WONT APOLIGIZE FOR KEEP TALKING ABOUT HOW GREAT MC EIGHT IS ABOU TTHE WHITE DEVIL AND HAVE FUN NEVER MAKING IT ANYWHERE IN LIFE CAUSE YOU CANT STOP BLAMING PEOPLE FOR YOUR FAILURES.

ALSO THI SIS A HIP-HOP BLOG I DO WHAT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE ON HERE I TALK HIP-HOP ALL DAY AND REALLY YOUVE NEVER SEEN ME TALK ABOUT GIRLS THATS CAUSE YOU CANT READ RIGHT ANY TOPIC ABOUT GIRLS I COMMENT ON SHIT I THINK IT WAS A WEEK OR 2 I WAS GOING ON A TANGENT ABOUT HOW BAD I WANNA WIFE CHRISTINA MILAN, YOU REALLY NEED TO HAVE SOME CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH

123. ProbleMatic Says:

YO ESKAY…

YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL SON…

124. fuck yall Says:

yea flex was shook

125. F.O.N Says:

ayo…Prodigy was one of the BEST lyricist in QB back in the day. If he was still spittin like he was back in the day. He would be my favorite mc .period. My nigga P was the illest. I don’t give a fuck what happend to P. I don’t kno if he got robbed,punched by keith muarry or what the fuck eva else. I got love for hip hop period. P killed, I MEAN HOMICIDE’D this fucking freestyle right here

Prodigy]
    Power raps inside my skull cap like a brick stack, the kid is back
    I told y’all niggaz ninety-eight list that
    Yo, ninety-nine I piss on rap
    Two thousand where your pistols at?
    Dunn, we be the men in black fatigue
    Thirty-thousand dollar chains that swing
    Yo catch me in the street, poppin that bullshit
    Catch a fat lip, hoes all over your shit
    Bust guns like, nuts all over your bitch
    Yo youse a woman, tell me what the fuck you tryin to do when
    you’re growlin all over the top, you get chewed when
    I touch that shit, not only that on the concrete
    We splash more niggaz than the wavepool did
    Check out my new shit, we blood spill, you still ice grill
    Mad cause your clique’s shit is homo, the Mobb stay real
    You steady playin the field
    Nigga you sideline rhyme
    Customers complain they can’t feel
    You cooked up a half-ass meal
    It’s time for me to catch burn on the wheels of steel
    My shit fills, the appetite of the populace
    We could do it via satellites and such
    And show the world how that ass get bust
    Ever since a little youth, I had this lust
    to pick up the motherfuckin pen and just rush
    like morphine beats, through the wires of the EPS plus
    you get penalized, for tryin to rock with the utmost
    Get branded, for bein weak the most, now be ghost
    The fuck outta here, with that bullshit you tryin to share
    with the planet, you need to be shot rappin
    I got sickle cell I feel the pain all year, what’s happenin
    Fake thug wanna front like they contractin
    Numbers on my head, Dunn please, I’m here waitin
    You can’t touch me, there’s no fake love amongst me
    There’s no fake niggaz that’s run with me
    Somebody gave y’all the wrong info, I ain’t the Kiko
    You nympho, put me on to where you breathe at
    You ‘sposed to taught that bitch much better than that
    I dwell, where the rest of my vets is at
    From, some to ‘Ville to BX and back
    to the lab and the dungeon
    My house of reresentatives stay starvin, beats thumpin
    We unholy, cause there ain’t a part missin
    My commission, sit at the table like the last supper
    Fucker.. {*echoes

Name one nigga that can beat a classic freestyle like that. P is that nigga.
    Cause them muthafuckas you think can rhyme now: your average rappers
    like Dipset, Lil Wayne, Bun B ( the weakest, fuckin rapper I heard in my life. he doesn’t deserve to be called a rapper). or whoeva

Rappers can’t beat mc’s. put your favorite rapper against:

The Gza, talib kweli, Mos def, common, nas, styles, kayne, phonte, rapper big pooh, scarface, raekwon, The Wu, Cormega, or even KRs-one.
    They WILL EAT YOUR FUCKIN FAVORITE RAPPER ALIVE, AND END THEIR CARRER

126. F.O.N Says:

Nas is right hip-hop is dead. The fake niggas takin over the game. The real niggas are gettin ingored. while these rap niggas go platinum off of bullshit songs. What happend to:

The Wu tang clan
    Prodigy( his flow changed)
    Big daddy kane
    Ice cube
    Easy-e( r.i.p.)
    Krs-One
    Kool G rap( I haven’t heard from my nigga in a minute)
    DMX ( I miss the old X)r.i.p Boomer
    the old mobb deep( I miss their old flow)
    and etc.

It seems like niggas is at their best when they are hungry. When they get on top, they get blinded by money,cars,bitches,groupies,and jewels. Its sad. But we still got niggas keepin it real like Cormega, Nas, Little brother, Raekwon, Ghostface, Styles and the whole d-block, gang starr, talib, Mos def,

127. F.O.N Says:

The Wu tang clan
    Prodigy( his flow changed)
    Big daddy kane
    Ice cube
    Easy-e( r.i.p.)
    Krs-One
    Kool G rap( I haven’t heard from my nigga in a minute)
    DMX ( I miss the old X)r.i.p Boomer
    the old mobb deep( I miss their old flow)
    and etc.