Green Lantern & Kay Slay – On My New York Shit

green-kay-nys.jpg

While I’m glad they shouted Yonkers on the cover, at the same time I’m mad that they also included The Hamptons, as if there is anybody who actually reps there.

01. Intro
02. Busta Rhymes Speaks
03. Papoose – Out In NY (produced by DJ Green Lantern)
04. Busta Rhymes & Nas – Rough Around The Edges (produced by Hi-Tek)
05. Jim Jones Freestyle
06. Remy Ma – Banned From NY
07. Lloyd Banks – My House (produced by Timbaland)
08. Styles P., Fat Joe, Wyclef, Snyplife – The Way We Get Down (produced by DJ Green Lantern)
09. Swizz Beats Interlude
10. DJ Kay Slay Ft. Ghostface, Raekwon, Kool G. Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Lord Tariq – Five Deadly Venoms
11. Busta Rhymes Speaks
12. Tru Life Feat. Akon – Ride Out (produced by DJ Green Lantern)
13. Swizz Beats Speaks
14. Prinz (Blackhand Ent.) – In New York
15. Busta Rhymes Speaks
16. Red Café – Cook It Up & Serve ‘Em
17. J.R. Writer – Dipset NY
18. Jae Millz – Uptown (produced by DJ Green Lantern)
19. Swizz Beats Speaks
20. Cory Gunz – BX Borough
21. Hell Rell – Fuck Around
22. DJ Scratch Speaks
23. Uncle Murda – Murdera! (produced by DJ Green Lantern)
24. Busta Rhymes – Definition Of New York Interlude
25. Stack Bundles, Maino, Jae Millz, Cory Gunz – New York (produced by DJ Green Lantern)
26. Mike Beck Feat. Fat Joe, Tony Sunshine – Where We From
27. Maino – Bed Stuy Anthem (produced by Scram Jones)
28. Grafh (Blackhand Ent.) – Tryin’ To Rep
29. Stack Bundles – Violence
30. Joell Ortiz – Ill Street Blues Freestyle
31. Busta Rhymes Speaks
32. Flawless – Click Clack
33. Busta Rhymes Feat. Swizz Beats – New York Shit (produced by DJ Scratch)

DJ Green Lantern & DJ Kay Slay – On My New York Shit

103 Responses to “Green Lantern & Kay Slay – On My New York Shit”

1. Fly Rizzle Says:

NUMBER 1!!!!!

2. KonishiwaBitches Says:

busta talk too much

3. CaLa Says:

When is Busta gonna come out with a NY shit remix? The one with Krs is itte but he needs to put 1 out with the big dogs. And i wanna know what ever happnd to the TruLife new yorK rmx with Nas and Hov.

4. Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

I’m amped to here 5 deadly venums

5. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Man I’m starting to get SO TIRED of Busta hoe ass, man.

6. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

May 17th, 2006 at 9:25 am
    I’m amped to here 5 deadly venums

———————————————————————-
    i hope kay slay keeps his mouth shut so we can actually hear the song

7. Devo-D Says:

Just what I need 2 get my day off. Cheers eskay

8. Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

Thats the only thing that makes LPs better that mixtapes. Them dudes are always screaming and hollerin doing the best parts of the song. especially Slay. One Mixtapesputs so many gun shots and sirens in the fukkin tape, cats in the hood think the boys is comin.

9. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>Mixtapesputs so many gun shots and sirens in the fukkin tape, cats in the hood think the boys is comin.

Haha “Sho you right, Ray-Ray!” (lil dude on “SouthCentral”)

10. Jamz Says:

I have never really understood why Kay Slay is so popular?? Yeah, he has diss freestyles and stuff, but he’s more talk than DJing! That dude can mess up a dayum mixtape!!!

11. NILS Says:

Que des numero 10 dans ma team !

12. E From BK Says:

CaLa Says:

May 17th, 2006 at 9:18 am
    ================================================
    KRS is not a big dog? Are you kidding me?

13. jayson Says:

see, this is the type off things we don’t get down here in europe,
    i apriciate this Nah Right

14. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>see, this is the type off things we don’t get down here in europe,
    i apriciate this Nah Right

Shut up, go sip some tea beeyotch!

15. Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

^^^LOL

Dog Jayson you gonna take that…..

16. Filth Says:

These little young bucks dont know shit about KRS ONE. . CALA you need to bring your ass to a KRS show before you post on here anymore… Good looking on the tape Eskay!

17. Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

It looks like I gotta take these young whippersnappers to school this morning. His Idea of a big dog is prolly Nelly.

*steps in front of class of young punks who know nothin about hip hop*

Welcome to “hiphop 1a” Get your pen and pad out and take notes…..

18. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

somebody call my name

19. Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

Hip Hop101, youneed to take these young thundercats to school. They seem to lack knoweledge of the music and its foundations

20. Plug industries AKA Manolo Says:

21. Big Boi RI Says:

I am tired of hearing this return to NY shit, I love hip hop, NYC is the home and creator of hip hop, stop talking about shit and make good music.

22. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>After listening to KRS, I realized that music has really went down hill. Nobody steps outside the box anymore. These record companies are REALLY brainwashing us, all you hear is bitch this, hoe that, coke, rims and tvs. They are really destroying us. Its sad…….

True story.

23. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

True story.

so Big Boi, now we’re not allowed to put out a New York mixtape?

25. nation of thugacation Says:

^^ blood hound, this is what i meant as awaking the beast.

26. KLO Says:

Yo, this mixtape is hard body!

27. Big Boi RI Says:

That is not what I am saying, I am just tired of hearing dude say we are going to bring NYC back and then put out trash music.

who said anything about bringing NY back? this is a mixtape called New York Shit, nowhere does it say anything about bringing NY back.

29. Big Boi RI Says:

that is the undertone of the mixtape. that is all they say throughout the mixtape.

30. Big Boi RI Says:

Listen to the intro again, its the first thing they say!!!

31. jayson Says:

>>see, this is the type off things we don’t get down here in europe,
    i apriciate this Nah Right

Shut up, go sip some tea beeyotch!

First of all you’re not even worth my response,
    but you sound like a lil’bitch to me , getting all offensief ’cause i said that i apriciated the tape,
    and you just showed how ignorant you are

32. tyronebiggums71 Says:

CAN I JUST EXPRESS HOW MUCH I HATE RAPIDSHARE, THE SHIT NEVER WORKS FOR ME AND GOD DAMN IT I WANNA LISTEN TO THIS SHIT, I WENT TO DOWNLOAD IT ALL EXCITED LIKE AND THEN SAW IT WAS RAPIDSHARE LIKE GOD DAMNIT NOW I CANT HEAR IT

>>Listen to the intro again, its the first thing they say!!!

and? I see a whole mixtape series named Southern Smoke but you don’t hear me talking about “yo shut up with that South shit and just make good music” I don’t know why people feel the need to take that shit personal. like if you’re a rapper, not you Big Boi, I’m just speaking in general, but if your a rapper and you have a problem with niggas saying that, then man the fuck up and dis everybody who is saying it if you’re so fucking thorough. Field Mob for instance, are bitches because I dont’ give a fuck who you know from NY, I bet you won’t approach not one of the niggas on this mixtape and tell them what you think they really mean when they say that shit. and if they do it’ll be on some humble bow down shit and not no rah-rah

here you go Biggums:

35. tyronebiggums71 Says:

YEA MEGALOAD THAT SHITS WHATSUP IT ALWAYS WORKS GOOD LOOKS ESKAY, SEE MOTHERUCKERS THIS IS WHY IM ALWAYS SHOUTING DUDE OUT AND THANKING HIM WHO ELSE HELPS ME GET MY MUSCIALLY CRACK LIKE HIM?
    WHEN ONE YOU GUYS START HOOING SHIT UP FOR ME LIKE HIM THEN YOU’LL GET SOME LOVE TO ( NO CAMRON)

36. E From BK Says:

@Plug industries AKA Manolo

Looking at that video and being reminded at what he spit makes my disdain for most of current Hip Hop greater.

37. E From BK Says:

For you youngsters, if You Must Learn was too much for you then here is a drug dealing, gun slinging tale for you………….Oh yeah, but notice how it’s done.

38. AtoZ Says:

there was a cat that battled jin from the hamptons actually.. forgot his name tho =p

39. Big Boi RI Says:

Eskay, valid points but I am not just reffering to this mixtape, I am reffering to the whole bring NY back. Dudes should rep where they are from with pride, no doubt, but dont just about it.

40. Big Boi RI Says:

dont just talk about it

41. KonishiwaBitches Says:

wonder what they think of hiphop now

42. CaLa Says:

TO FILTH i Know bout Krs the niggas a pioneer.No direspect to him but even the biggest KRS fan would agree that he isnt that relevant in todays game.Whereas the nigga Jada is and thats who I wana see on the Ny Shit remix along with Cam Bus Pap Jay Nas Banks Ghost and Styles. Bus alwaze says he’s the King of the remix if he did that it would be a fact.

43. ESCO Says:

link to the mixtape didn’t worked for me~:(!!

44. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ESCO USE THIS LINK RAPIDSHARE NEVER WORKS FOR ME EITHER

eskay Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    here you go Biggums:

Big Boi, well then I guess it’s just a matter of opinion, cuz in my opinion NY is making good music.

46. tyronebiggums71 Says:

NY IS MAKING THAT CRACK RIGHT NOW ITS JUST A SHAME YOU OTHER PEOPLE ARENT CHECKING FOR ANYTHING THAT DOESNT INVOLVE SNAPING OR TALKING ABOUT THEIR CANDYPAINT SHINING.

THIS MIXTAPE IS CRACK, AND NY AINT BACK CAUSE IT AINT NEVER LEFT

47. ESCO Says:

thanks homie

48. E From BK Says:

Yo Eskay, don’t you know it’s against Hip Hop rule #41,222,444 that if you are from NY you can’t rep your town? If you decide to then you are shitting on everybody else.

49. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ THAT IS HOW DUDES BE FEELING, THEIR SO DAMN TOUCHY.

THERE ARE ONLY 2 RULES IN HIP-HOP EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

RULE # 4,080 RECORD COMPANY PEOPLE ARE SHADY/
    AND RULE NUMBER 4,081/
    DONT BATTLE KRS-ONE

50. L.P.CROOKS Says:

*joins the “youtube is the best thing since electricity” club*

51. Big Boi RI Says:

Who is putting out fire now from NY? No one is putting out classic type material, same shit.

52. E From BK Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

See!

53. E From BK Says:

Papoose, Jean Gray, Saigon, Talib, Joell Ortiz, Un, Tru Life, Killah Priest, Stack Bundles, etc. There are many more.

54. Big Boi RI Says:

I guess we just a difference of opinion.

55. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Big Boi RI Says:
    May 17th, 2006 at 4:34 pm
    I guess we just a difference of opinion.

THATS WHY I DIDNT BOTHER TO RESPOND, CAUSE THERE IS LOTS OF DUDES I STAY CHECKING FOR BUT IT WONT CHANGE YOUR MIND BUT YOU GOT THE DUDES AND ILL LADY E FROM BK MENTIONED AND THAT DOESNT EVEN INCLUDE OTHER LIKE MAIN-O BUDDENS RANSOM ( YEA I KNOW JERSEY BUT REALLY SAME SHIT ) THEN YOU HAVE TO TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THE ALBUMS THAT HAVE OR WILL BE COMING OUT THIS YEAR. GHOSTFACE JUST DROPPED AZ DROPPED A BANGER ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO ( WHO CARES IF NEITHER OF THEM SOLD THEY ARE BOTH PURE HEAT ) THEN THIS YEAR WE HAVE THE BUDDENS ALBUM NAS ALBUM POSSIBLE JAY ALBUM STYLES P ALBUM LOX ALBUM MAIN-O IS COMING OUT AROUND AUGUST I MEAN TRUST ME ONCE THIS YEAR IS OVER THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR YOUR PRECIOUS SNAP MUSIC.

56. Big Boi RI Says:

Please understand I HATE SNAP music, I think there is room for it if you are teeny bopper and that is your thing, but I have bought Ghostface and I listen mixtapes a lots and to me the material is OK. I bought Ghostface out of loyalty and I enjoy listening to it but I am not heard classic material. Classic not meaning it sounds like some old shit but something I can put in and listen to on repeat and not be anoyyed by it. I could listen to Ready to Die, Illmatic and so on, where is that shit at. That is the NY music I am looking for, I understand label and people from the suburb push this snap music and other stuff, no one in NY or otherwise is putting out anything to remove the focus from that music.

57. iLL Change Says:

goddammit not .rar files
    fuck i cant download the mixtape

E From BK Says:

May 17th, 2006 at 3:50 pm

^^ E, since you’re in BK, if you see Jean Grae tell her that I will wait for her. I know she engaged and all that but fuck him, lol. The woman is the epitome of wifey: hip hop head (B-girl), intelligent, revolutionary, African, sarcastic and funny. Can’t beat that with a bat.

BTW, Jean and Talib’s version of “New York Shit” is better than the orginal.

Wait… E you’re in GA right? Damn. Oh well.

60. Big Boi RI Says:

LOL @ Billz

61. E From BK Says:

Sorry D Billz, I am in GA, ATL to be exact. However, I am due to be in NY in July. I’m sure she stays on Nahright. Just holla.

E from BK… Yeah, I think she and Phonte be and other artists be in here peepin’ shit out on the low. Speakin’ of BK, them mofos at BrooklynBodega.com better get me some damn tickets for that upcoming hip hop show (BDK, Lupe, etc). I only registered to that site just so I could go to the show. Now I’m gettin’ all types of email from them, i.e. dumb ass trivia games.

It looks like I’m already gonna miss the Radio City show. I don’t wanna miss both.

63. blood pressure Says:

“Call me Kiss or the kid from the LOX / that’ll twist ya moms out and do a bid wit ya pops”

64. CaLa Says:

TO E FROM BK JUst because i aint on a nigga who used to rap in the 80s n shit dick dont make me a well educated rap fan which I am I know every thing bout Krs and his battles He definitley held it down. And the remix im Talkin bout with Busta You probably never heard of so You need to fall back .

65. nBmore Says:

WOW!!! a newyork mixtape thats genius. B4REAL Its not even worth downloading.

66. nation of thugacation Says:

^ shit like this will awake the beast.

67. nBmore Says:

TRUTH HURTS!!!!

68. nBmore Says:

K-SLAY lost the drama king title. The new drama king is down south killing the mixtapes!!!!

69. E From BK Says:

Fall back? See the disrespect? Would you talk to that dude who’s smashing your moms like that? I was not being rude to you at all but since you want to take it there. You not thinking of KRS as a “heavyweight” is fuckin’ ridiculous. Eskay ought to delete any entry you make. You need to stop listening to the radio, turn off MTV and BET and I will send you some fire music that will make you hate your favorite rapper. I’ll provide the CDs, but you have to pay the postage.

70. nBmore Says:

You co-signing this wackazz mixtape. I know BK rep better then that. Youz a CLOWN!!!!

71. RUMBL3BUMSKI Says:

MAD PROPS ON THE UPLOAD OF THE MIXTAPE ESKAY, BUT THAT MEGA UPLOAD SHIT IS SLOW ASS HELL,I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WOULD TAKE LIKE 5 MINUTES?NOT AN HOUR, ANY OTHER HOT SHIT DROP LATELY? THE BEST SHIT I HEARD WAS MOOD MUZIC BY JOEY !!!HOLLA BACK, LET ME KNOW??NEED SOME SHIT 2 RIDE 2

72. E From BK Says:

nBmore Says:

May 17th, 2006 at 7:50 pm
    ===============================================
    Who are you talking about?

73. RUMBL3BUMSKI Says:

nBmore-HE PROBABLY LISTENS TO THE HUCKABUCKS,IF YALL DONT KNOW GO THERE, THAT GO-GO SHIT IS LARGER THAN A MUTHA AROUND D.C. AND MARYLAND, I HEARD ALL THAT SHIT ON THE RADIO AND WAS AMAZED, WHO THE FUCK IS THE HUCKABUCKS, THEY HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT SHIT TO ME.

74. E From BK Says:

@nBmore

Please tell me you are not talking about DJ Drama, Mr. Gangsta Grillz himself. If you are then again you have showed your ignorance. HE IS NOT FROM THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s repeat that, HE IS NOT FROM THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

75. CaLa Says:

TO E From BK i wasnt bein disrespectful. Krs was a big dog that nigga is in the hall of fame but cmon Krs has no busines beefin with a popstar remember he beefed with Nelly.He should just chyll and collect props like the rest of his peers do.Andd if you think you got the Cds 2 change my favorite rapper let me hear them I bet none of them are better than Blueprint or Reasonable Doubt. I kno you gana come back with some old shit but the hottest old CD I heard was Paid in Full.

76. Darth Cipher Says:

this is a pretty nice mixtape *im bumping it now, not even halfway through so far im enjoying it… tomorrow i’ll give it a deeper diesection and see whats really good with it, right now im just letting it go and flow with my everyday living, tv on watching the game and chillin with the fam

77. Darth Cipher Says:

OMG!!!… i cant believe jim jones is rhyming on liquid swords instrumental… i officially hate this guy now… its nto even a good rap… GZA should diss him for this half assed freestyle that didnt even last 30 secs, wtf is this, he fucking adlibs over half the track and spits a fucking chorus worth of rhymes, im highly sickened

78. Front Says:

KRS-ONE has lately gone way off the edge. First Nelly, which he lost. Then worst, the Stanford incident.

79. E From BK Says:

@CaLa

I was not even talking about “inactive” emcees, but if Jigga is your favorite I won’t knock your hustle. Although as much as I like Jay I always felt he was VERY disrespectful naming an album Blueprint. Also, why do people always act like the Blastmaster is not making quality music anymore? As a matter of fact his last few albums are far superior to what is out there. To me, his Blueprint was better than Jay’s, actually I believe from top to bottom his whole catalogue is better than Jay’s.

80. Demiks Says:

>> And i wanna know what ever happnd to the TruLife new yorK rmx with Nas and Hov.

I hope you know that was an April Fools Day joke. The downloaded song was Dem Franchise Idiots, “I Think They Like Me.”

81. Darth Cipher Says:

yo is it just me, or is dj green lantern using alot of Wu beats in his mixtapes, if you heard “alive on arrival”, you’d understand what i mean… especially beats off GZA albums, if you ask me, Green knows where the good stuff is at these days… The W

82. Front Says:

KRS-ONE Blueprint was not better than Jay’s Blueprint.

Whenever KRS-ONE starts talking about the culture of hip-hop, I kinda tone him out. Exactly like I do when Mormons try to preach to me. I’ve already heard what they have to say, and it is grounds to have them institutionalized.

83. Darth Cipher Says:

see thats the problem with hip hop today… KRS’ talking culture you tune him out… jay’s album was hot but KRS’ the blueprint is a classic hall of fame album man

>> Although as much as I like Jay I always felt he was VERY disrespectful naming an album Blueprint.

^how so? KRS’s album was called Ghetto Music: The Blueprint of Hip Hop. Jay’s was called The Blueprint. It’s not like Jay stole the concept of Kris’s album or anything. I remember Jay explaining his reasons for naming it that, but I don’t recall exactly what he said…I think it was something about it being a blueprint for young rappers to follow or something like that…

85. Best Says:

Big Boi RI You talk bout NEW YORK niggas aren’t makin classics
    WHAT CLASSIC HAVE U HEARD FROM THE SOUTH IN THE PASS
    5 YEARS

86. E From BK Says:

@Front

My opinion is that Jay violated when he named the album Blueprint(Imagine Bow Wow calling his next album Reasonable Doubt). It is my opinion that KRS’s Blueprint was better than Jay’s. If you tune Duke out because you think he’s weird or an asshole or something like that then cool. I’m 100% sure that SOMEONE thinks you are weird or an asshole or something like that. I say 100% not to diss you, but it’s just a fact of life. So if that’s what you think of that man then so be it. Have you actually sat down with the homie? I have. I grew up with his ex-wife Ramona(Melodie) and her sister Pam(Harmony). Ocean Avenue in Brooklyn. Check the resume. Anyway, I have alot of insight into why this dude talks about alot of the shit he talks about. Now, I don’t subscribe to alot of shit he says, but I have my opinion and he has his. Shit, I don’t agree with everything my preacher says, or what a teacher has said or even what a parent has said. So what. Here are a few things that are not opinion. Nobody has more classic albums than KRS, nobody has more ground breaking material, asisde from PE nobody has a better stage show and KRS’s catalogue is waaaaay more extensive and better than your favorite rappers. Know-the-ledge.

87. E From BK Says:

Yo Eskay, it’s just my opinion. He should not have gone anywhere near the title.

88. E From BK Says:

Also Eskay, you know that album was not popularly known as Ghetto Music but more as the Blurpriny.

89. E From BK Says:

>>>Nobody has more classic albums than KRS, nobody has more ground breaking material

PE is right with him in my opinion.

90. Bill Sykes Says:

Eskay…can we get a little mp3 of this? I dont wanna sound ungrateful…thanks in advance!

91. tyronebiggums71 Says:

E From BK Says:
    May 18th, 2006 at 12:05 am

e from bk – your really strecthing that their the title of the album is ghetto music : the blueprint of hip-hop, that is how the album is known by people who listened to and heard the album before jay-z ever did his blueprint. if nas never said that line most people wouldnt even know that krs album existed.
    jay used one word from that title so i guess by your logic no one can the word eyes in heir album title cause tupac had an album called all EYES on me.
    why dont you hate on lil wayne for making an album called president carter when their is only one president carter ive ever heard of and last i checked there is no carter in weezy’s gov’t

92. E From BK Says:

@Ty

In my circle we always referred to the BDP album as the Blueprint. Most of the people in my borough called that album the Blueprint so that’s how I have always seen it. I’m sure Jay knew that. How can you say that if it were not for Nas then most people would not have known that album existed. I know people personally that did not buy Jay’s album solely because of that. The fact that there are some people, supposedly Hip Hop heads, that never heard that BDP album is a crying shame. That is a classic album, just like By Any Means Necessary, just like Criminal Minded, just like Edutainment, just like The Live album, just like Spiritual Mined.

Also, I have not hated on anybody. I actually think that Jay is one of the best, as a grown man I can say that about an emcee or anyone for that matter and still be cool. Shit, I have some friends and family members that I have called out about something I didn’t agree with. It did not mean I was hating on them. As far as Wayne is concerned; are you talking about Jimmy Carter being the only President Carter you have heard of? That guy can name his album that because that is his last name. He has not copied anybody’s album title. I don’t know where you are from Ty, but the BDP album was well known as the Blueprint.

yeah Weezy’s last name is Carter. Jay is his father.

94. E From BK Says:

^^^^^^^

LMAO!

95. CaLa Says:

Yea Weezy is nice but homie is a straight dick rider Hov Baby and back in the day Juvie

96. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I’M FROM JERSEY AND E YOU KNOW WE USUALLY SEE EYE TO EYE BUT IVE BEEN LISTENING TO KRS AND BDP SINCE AS LONG AS I CAN REMEBER AND MY AND MY PEOPLE ALWAYS CALLED THE ALBUM GHETTO MUSIC ( CAUSE NOT ONLY WAS THAT THE ACTUAL NAME BUT THATS WHAT IT WAS GHETTO MUSIC ) ALSO GIVE ME A BREAK ABOUT THIS SHIT HIP-HOP DOES SHIT LIKE THAT ALL THE DAMN TIME THEIR STAGE NAMES ARE FROM HISTORICAL FIGURES MOVIE CHARACTERS, HOOD LEGENDS AND WHATEVER AND PEOPLE MAKE A BIG DEAL BECAUSE HE USED THE WORD BLUEPRINT ( MEANING HE HAS THE BLUEPRINT THAT ALL THE CATS TOADAY ARE TRYING TO FOLLOW TO MAKE IT BIG LIK EHIM IN THIS SHIT ) ALSO I DIDNT MEAN PEOPLE WOULDNT OF EVER KNOW THE ALBUM EXISTED BUT I FORGOT THAT THEIR WAS BLUEPRINT IN ANY OF THE BDP TITLES CAUS EME AND MY PEOPLE ALWAYS CALLED IT GHETTO MUSIC, AND UNTIL NAS SAID THAT I HONESTLY NEVER ONCE HEARD SOMEONE CALL THAT ALBUM THE BLUEPRINT, EVEN KRS REFERS TO THE ALBUM AS GHETO MUSIC

97. tyronebiggums71 Says:

EVEN IF CARTER IS HIS LAST NAME PRESIDENT CARTER COME ON WHO DO YOU THINK OF, IF YOU THINK THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT THERE IS SOMETHIGN WORNG WITH THE BLUEPRINT THEN I JUST CANT FOLLOW YOUR LOGIC

^ he’s just paying tribute to his dad

99. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I KNOW ESKAY AND I DONT EVEN PERSONALLY CARE WHAT ANYONE NAMES THERE ALBUM I JUST DONT GET HOW THIS IDIOTS COULD MAKE FUN OF JAY FOR USING BLUEPRINT WHICH WAS JUST A WORD IN THE MINOR TITLE OF AN OLD BPD ALBUM AND HOV’S A SWAGGER JACKER BUT SOMEONE JACKS HIS TITLE AND NAME FOR THEIR ALBUM AND ITS ALL GOOD. YEA JAY MAY BORROW SOME THINGS FROM PEOPLE ( THAT ANY REAL HIP-HOP FAN SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ) BUT NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF RAP HAS BEEN BITTEN MORE THAN HOV

100. nation of thugacation Says:

PLATINUM

101. biggumskiller Says:

jada never did bid.let alone with anybodys pop’s. but one of jada’s boy’s was locked up.
    with 50

^ how you know what Kiss has and hasn’t done?

103. E From BK Says:

Yo Ty, I guess your experiences are different from mine in that situation. Around my way we referred to that BDP album as one thing and you all referred to it as another. That’s why you don’t see anything wrong with it and I do. Nonetheless, it pisses me off when some people look at a KRS and just because he is no longer “mainstream” they devalue who he is as an artist. Just because someone is a Mary J. Blige fan does not devalue Sarah Vaughn. Just because someone likes Branford Marsalis it does not devalue Monk. I know KRS is an easy target because he is VERY outspoken and others like Rakim are under the radar(stay in their place). Fuck that, that dude is waaaaaay better than 99% of these fools doing music today.