Loose Ends

joebudden-l.jpg

Here’s a brand spanking new Joe Budden joint.

Joe Budden – Outcast

"If you Dave Blaine start choking in the water, send in the divers"

Some other stuff I had laying around:

Method Man ft. Styles P and Fat Joe – Yah Mean

Talib Kweli and Jean Grae – New York Shit

Obie Trice – Pistol Pistol Remix

274 Responses to “Loose Ends”

1. reachnyc.com Says:

http://www.reachnyc.com 1st again?

2. Mac China Says:

Nice. Hmm. Kweli and Grae.

Some random cuts here: RapInjustice

3. CCR Says:

straight out of the headlines!! he’s like the dennis miller of rap!! staying power, that’s what that is.

4. Demiks Says:

Killa Season the album hit the internet. But I probably found out last.

5. 813 Says:

ayo good look eskay. cant believe theres others on nahright right now at fuckin 440 in tha morning besides me……

6. GET Says:

“If you Dave Blaine start choking in the water, send in the divers”

The Gravy Line is better

7. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

u poaple got no LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

8. HIPHOP101 Says:

my nigga joe budden is a problem, who want it with him

9. HIPHOP101 Says:

and star should have gotten fired after that aaliyah thing he did.

jayz i miss you remix 2nd verse

Now Star is mad I won’t grant him a interview
    Now he’s dissing me cause he dissed you
    Can you believe the nerve of this dude?
    Cause of your memory I won’t bring in the pistols
    (Wondering if your the same and who’s been with you)
    But he got issues enough of that lame

10. HIPHOP101 Says:

to c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 6:10 am
    u poaple got no LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao

hip hop is our life baby, its a lifestyle

11. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

I can’t never get to those rapidshare shits. Do you have to register or something?

^ no you have to like Papoose

13. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

…And what the heck is Obie Trice talking about in a song called “Pistol Pistol?” Has this nigga still not learned his lesson? Is this the same Obie that was crying at Proof’s funeral 2 weeks ago about stopping the violence?

14. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

eskay Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 8:31 am
    ^ no you have to like Papoose
    ———

*looks for flying pigs*

15. KonishiwaBitches Says:

eskay on papoose pay roll “find me some fans man”

16. D-PHILLY Says:

^ I agree but that is his craft.

17. el_feces_loco Says:

You think Proof was the only nigga that Obie knows that died?..You think niggaz gonna not hustle, and muscle cause Proofs dead?..NOthings sacred in rap no more..I bet somewhere some member of the DJ that died family is writing/recording a diss record for proof..niggaz be on it like that brothers..Anything for that Guac.

Man radio sound wack without this nigga STAR hating on someone..this bitch missjones reading some fuckin bullshit tarrot cards..I hope they let Joe Buddens host again..that nigga a fool on radio.

Envy,Ebro=Pussy

18. D-PHILLY Says:

I like Pap. He’s one of the artists that if I had a deal I would want to work with.

19. HIPHOP101 Says:

i like papoose(no killa season), but im not a fan, i mean i like the nigga enuff to download his mixtapes but i aint runnin to the store when the album drop.

20. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>..I bet somewhere some member of the DJ that died family is writing/recording a diss record for proof

What DJ?

21. D-PHILLY Says:

@ Loco

You right man, rap has lost it’s moral value.

22. D-PHILLY Says:

DJ?????

23. HIPHOP101 Says:

?

24. D-PHILLY Says:

I ain’t on his dick. I just like how he do them mixtapes too. I don’t think I’ll buy the album

25. D-PHILLY Says:

I don’t think anybody is that dumb anyway cause that is just straight up ignorant if some one makes a diss track after the person is dead. If ya dont say it when they alive then don’t say it when they gone. @ Loco

26. HIPHOP101 Says:

when pap trys to crossover it just dont work for me, but when he’s doing his little joints with messages in em and stuff that makes you think, hes a problem

27. D-PHILLY Says:

Crossover into what? I like artists with a message in they joints

28. HIPHOP101 Says:

faces of death, and the boys in the hood joint, he is at his best.

29. D-PHILLY Says:

@ Hip Hop 101

30. D-PHILLY Says:

Yeah I likes that faces of death

31. D-PHILLY Says:

He’s only going to get better.

32. D-PHILLY Says:

To the point where maybe he can please when he crosses over.

33. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ philly
    like the joint he got with busta, get it or get right something like that, im not feeling

34. HIPHOP101 Says:

but the boy is a monster theres no doubtin that, i just think thats his place in hip hop, them real joints, not everybody can have a radio friendly song or make you dance.

35. KonishiwaBitches Says:

paps doesn’t have a lot of time ain’t that nigga close to 30

36. HIPHOP101 Says:

whos the better artist pap, banks, buddens, or cass?
    that did the mixtape thing well and can do their thing main?

37. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Yo Eskay, the dude is nice, I can’t lie. Yeah, you heard me.

38. E From BK Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 9:00 am
    paps doesn’t have a lot of time ain’t that nigga close to 30
    ================================================
    Why does that even matter? Not one of these 18, 19 or 20 year olds is even doing anything worth listening to. The best emcees in the game are all over 30. Hands down!

39. HIPHOP101 Says:

@E From BK

that’s real talk right there homie,
    who we going to listen bow wow and rome.

40. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

charlie brown from leaders of the new shcool finally resurfaced in that pap video clip

41. E From BK Says:

That shit is ridiculous. I NEVER heard a rock fan say, “This nigga Jagger is way too old to still be doing this”, I NEVER heard anyone say, “Fuck Mary, she over 30”, I NEVER heard a country music fan say, “Tim Mcgraw is one old fucka.” That shit needs to stop!

42. tyronebiggums71 Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:
    May 11th, 2006 at 6:46 am
    and star should have gotten fired after that aaliyah thing he did.

jayz i miss you remix 2nd verse

Now Star is mad I won’t grant him a interview
    Now he’s dissing me cause he dissed you
    Can you believe the nerve of this dude?
    Cause of your memory I won’t bring in the pistols
    (Wondering if your the same and who’s been with you)
    But he got issues enough of that lame

HE DID GET FIRED FOR THAT. HOT 97 FIRED HIM POWER 105.1 REHIRED HIM. I HATE MISS JONES EVEN MORE BUT THIS DUDE NEEDED TO GO AS WELL,

HIPHOP101 Says:
    May 11th, 2006 at 9:03 am
    whos the better artist pap, banks, buddens, or cass?
    that did the mixtape thing well and can do their thing main?

BUDDENS MAN NO ONE CAN PUT TOGETHER THE FULL PACKAGE AND VERSITILITY THAT JUMP-OFF JOE CAN.

EVERYONE HATING ON PAP, STOP IT CHECK OUT DUDES SONGS I MEAN CHECK OUT ALL OF THEM YEAH HE’S GOT SOME THINGS I DONT LIKE BUT FOR THE MOST PART ITS STRAIGHT KNOWLEDGE AND HEAT

43. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 9:06 am

Yo Eskay, the dude is nice, I can’t lie. Yeah, you heard me.

______________________________________

That shit was super wack. Abnormally wack.

44. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Hip Hop 101 what did he do to aliyah?

45. tyronebiggums71 Says:

E From BK Says:
    May 11th, 2006 at 9:15 am
    That shit is ridiculous. I NEVER heard a rock fan say, “This nigga Jagger is way too old to still be doing this”, I NEVER heard anyone say, “Fuck Mary, she over 30″, I NEVER heard a country music fan say, “Tim Mcgraw is one old fucka.” That shit needs to stop!

THATS WHATSUP I MEAN IF A MOTHERFUCKER CAN STILL BRING THE HEAT AND LYRICS AT 50 SO THE FUCK. ALSO HOW COME EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING THIS DUDE TOO OLD AND THAT DUDE TOO OLD BUT MAN WHERE MY NEW DR. DRE CD ( DUDES LIKE 50 AND DOESNT EVEN WRITE HIS OWN RYHMES ) WHO CARES WHAT AGE THEY ARE WHO CARES HOW MUCH MONEY THEY HAVE WHO CARES WHERE THEY ARE FROM WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE AND HOW THEY DRESS ALL THAT MATTERS IS THE MUSIC

46. KonishiwaBitches Says:

E From BK Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 9:07 am
    KonishiwaBitches Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 9:00 am
    paps doesn’t have a lot of time ain’t that nigga close to 30
    ================================================

———————————————————
    i’m just saying if i was trying to do something and was not successful by the time i would be in my late 20s i would be considering a career change not everyone is ment to to be a rapper just like in any other field if there is if there is an inflation of ppl trying to do what u do and alot who are better than u you find something else to do.

47. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

whats the name op Paps album going to be, did he say Nāşirīyah dream

48. tyronebiggums71 Says:

PLUG – AFTER ALYIAH DIED HE PLAYED SOUND EFFECTS OF A PLANECRASHING AND SHIT WHILE ANNOUNCING THE NEWS OF HER DEATH. HE BASICALLY TURNED HER DEATH INTO A JOKE

49. HIPHOP101 Says:

@tb

all right well good now that nigga aint got no job.

>THE MOST PART ITS STRAIGHT KNOWLEDGE
    thats the side im feelin when it comes to pap, id never hate on anybody doing doing their thing, mad respect to everyone pushin for their dreams, i was just state the side of pap id listenin to.

and im with you on that budden’s thing, jay drop the growth brother.

50. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

He is worthy of the label “nice”. He had a couple good metaphors in there. I still didn’t say he’s better than Wayne, but I give props where they’re due. I was enlightened with that clip, he’s got skills, no question. I don’t see him bringing NY back, but who knows. I’ve been wrong before.

51. HIPHOP101 Says:

only a king can bring ny back

52. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Its been way to much papoose and Buttons talk on this site. And why is buttons picture up? Why not Obie, Joey Crack, or Talib Kwalib?

Eskay, You are now required to put a no homo caption everytime you post a picture of pap or buddens or if you mention there names.

*Thinks that eskay has pictures of Joe and pap on his walls in his room and under his mattress….. maybe even a joe screen saver*

53. E From BK Says:

@KonishiwaBitches

I hear you, but dude has been actively making money for a few years now. He did not just pick up the mic and even if he did so what? I’d rather listen to someone with skills that just picked up the mic at 35 than some 17 year old singing about Bubble Yum(didn’t want to use Laffy Taffy)

54. tyronebiggums71 Says:

HIPHOP101 – YEAH IM ALWAYS SAYING THE PAP TRACKS I REALLY FUCK WITH ARE MONOPOLY, HIP-HOP SHARADES, LAW LIBRARY 1 AND 2, THOSE ARE THE PAP SONGS I REALLY FUCK WITH. THE SHIT ACROSS WITH THE TRACKS WITH NAS IS CRAZY I GOT A BUNCH OF RIDICULOUS MIXTAPE SHIT FROM HIM AS WELL.

AND JUST TO CLARIFY I WASNT COMING AT YOU ABOUT THE PAP STATEMENT I JUST THREW THAT IN. I WAS COMING AT THE STEADY STREAM OF PAP HATERS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

ALSO ABOUT BUDDENS ESKAY HOOKED UP AN INTERVIEW WHERE JOE PROMISES WE WILL GET THE GROWTH BEFORE THE YEAR IS DONE

55. Shock Diesel Says:

@ Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher):

It’s the Nacirema Dream, which is American backwards.

But Papoose is still wack as fuck….

56. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

so tired of the bring ny back talk, NY rap didnt go anywhere, anyone heard of the bottleneck effect, its when a buildup occurs in traffic, in this case hip hop, where theres a pile up and nothing can get through. The avenues for putting out real hip hop have been congested with a pile up of bullshit. But best believe whats going to happen is an explosion thats built from the need to get out, New York is about to be on fire.

57. HIPHOP101 Says:

^^^ oh no doubt homie, i wasnt even thinkin like that, but speakin of hatin.

Plug youve been unplugged

58. HIPHOP101 Says:

man to slow @ tb

then @ plug

59. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Cold Play

by the way im a cold play fan,whatd up.

ny hip hop hasnt gone away its just weak.

60. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Why unplug me? Because I speak truth? In the past month I’ve seen more Joe and pap talk on this site than ever before. I’m sorry but that is considered dick ridin. Yall niggas act like them the only to artists from ny thats bout to blow. Stop bumpin Balls wit these 2 dudes. thats real talk.

61. HIPHOP101 Says:

joes from nj, are you in that mood yet? you should be

Just heard that Buddens joint… COT DAMN! And he has done it again. I know it says Mood Muzik 3 next to the song title so I hope this is one of the joints that make it. And yeah, that Gravy line is fuckin’ hilarious. Jay-Z need to stop playin’/hatin’/procrastinating and put this guy’s album out before I make idle threats in front of Def Jam [lets see how many people catch on to what I just said, lol].

@ Eskay… Jean is MY wife so if you want her I guess we’re gonna have to settle this like men! But this version with Jean and Talib gives the original one with Bussa Bus and Pap a run for their money. They have great chemistry together. Can we say Talib and Jean album?

I like that Joe, Meth, and Styles joint. It’s not the greatest from either of them but it’s a nice prelude for what’s next to come out this year. Lets just hope they keep puttin’ out more joints up to par as the year goes on.

The reckless gun talk from Obie was not needed, especially after all that just happened. But, I will admit that the dude is nice regardless of the content.

63. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

hiphop101, its not weak, its aggressive, revolutionary,menacing, and dark, a reflection of the mind state of most who live in the concrete jungle. The voice of the youth is muffled by happy fo lucky coons, who are happy with the left over pig feet master throws at them, and in return for there gratitude the put on a show buffoonery at its best.

64. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ plug
    im just speakin on niggas that i feel have skills, why i gotta be bumpin balls and all that ( its just my thoughts man)
    and you named obie one and butt crack, come on man( what obie album you got)
    and on talib,im sure wed all love to talk bout him, but he aint droppin nuttin

^^ Co-sign.

^^ That was meant for Plug’s statement.

I meant Coldplay’s statement… damn, f*ckin’ up this morning.

68. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 9:46 am
    @ plug
    and you named obie one and butt crack, come on man( what obie album you got)
    and on talib,im sure wed all love to talk bout him, but he aint droppin nuttin

_______________
    Obies album is fire. And so are his mix tapes. He deserved to go platnum.(and I’m not saying that because I know the dude. ) I’m saying why is budden picture up? He posted songs from 7 other worthy artist. Why is Buddens and not one of the others. I know Eskay is biased so I would have been happy with a kwalib pic (no homo). And as far as albums, do yall really beleive that Joe album is comin out? Papoose? Be serious. Yall would be better of waiting for a Jada/ 50 collabo.

69. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

with all the aligning thats going on, that jada/50 collabo is very possible, what most people fail to realize is its all about money with these folks, fans are fickle and would get over their initial anger, just like they did with jay and Nas…and if it would pay for Jada’s kids private school, and college tuition, then best believe he’ll do it.

70. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ plug, i dont think budden’s album is going to drop for one reason and it aint skills, its cause he went at jay when jay use the pump it up beat, and if the nigga album dont drop mood muzik 3 is comin so im good.
    dont nobody deserved to go anything, if the fans like it theyll buy it.
    its all love homie,huh(no doing nuttin to envy’s kids face, or listenin to killaseason)

71. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Aint shit that Obie drop fire in my opinion. Shoot me a link to something Obie’s dropped that fire. I’m not saying it doesn’t exist, but I just ain’t heard it. Eskay said you gotta be a Papoose fan to listen to that Rapidshare shit, so I guess I can’t (and never will)hear the “Pistol” song.

72. HIPHOP101 Says:

^^^ thank you me too

73. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

oh yea, and to make my point, people barely still talk about 911, 4000+died, human nature is to move on, and forget the past it happens all the time, I cant even remember what happened in the news a week ago, so how serious is two niggas shitting on each other over beats. Not at all.

74. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Obie Trice ft. Akon “Snitch”
    is kinda nice, obie is mean

75. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>and to make my point, people barely still talk about 911,

Good point. It’s in men’s nature to be able to make amends and keep it moving after a beef (chances are, each of us is cool right now with a dude we used to beef with). It’s women (and those that act like women) that can’t never squash nuffin.

76. HIPHOP101 Says:

^^^^ well to jay it must be cause like two months ago the growths release date was in the year of 2015

77. HIPHOP101 Says:

to slow again @ coldplay

78. HIPHOP101 Says:

yeah if jay can move on and work with nas, put that budden’s out

79. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

80. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ plug- put some obie and joe(fat that is) lines up against some pap and joe(budden that is) lines
    pay per view lets go some rounds

might of fact, i’ll only throw joe gabs back

81. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

when joe speaks on the topic of Hov, hes politically correct, I cant pick any resentment, he speaks highly of hov as a MC, and understands his business practice. It aint pesonal with Jay either, he might be a fan of Joe, but if it dont make good business sense to put him out, then thats just the cost of doing good business.

82. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

Bleek is Jays boy you will never see a bleek release under DefJam

83. benhameen Says:

Ehh I know I may catch some heat for this but I just dont get Papoose. Lyrically I guess but swagger wise? he is kind of lacking in this department. Like he doesnt make me want to listen to him, and I just dont see it. If this is the new big or jay or even nas new york is gonna need more help.

84. iceberg slim Says:

joe b. should have been a ghost writer

85. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ plug – that joint is ok i like the akon hook, but to me and this is just my point of view and says like obie was look in em’s trash can for unused verses

@ cold play ( by the way, im a coldplay fan, did i say that already)
    defjam just dropped an ll album, whys that, and it aint cause of sell.
    (i’m puttin my foot in my mouth huh)

86. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

_____________________

Bull shit. Isreal been fighting for 2000 years wit palisine. over who was abraham’s true son. The one his wife had or the one his black maid had. It is mans destiny to destroy its self. Bloods and crips been fighting for 30 years over what? Your guess is as good as mine.

87. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ iceberg slim
    he is a ghost writer, but the stuff he spits himself, nigga cant put that type of emotions in to it, the boys a monster.

88. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ plug, whats up? are you going to hit me with a jab or you want me to go first,
    we’ll go 5 round you drop fat joe and obie

ill just drop joe

89. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

hey plug your argument is not valid, simply because Isreal, and palistine beef is a religous one, and the Blood and crips beef is based on hooligans fighting for props, niether one of those involve paper.

90. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

if you read my statement that foe replied to,

“with all the aligning thats going on, that jada/50 collabo is very possible, what most people fail to realize is its all about (money) with these folks, fans are fickle and would get over their initial anger, just like they did with jay and Nas…and if it would pay for Jada’s kids private school, and college tuition, then best believe he’ll do it.”

the word money is at its center

91. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Money is at the fore front of all beef. Bloods and Crips main beef initially started beefing over territory when crack hit. (money) Isereal and palistine is the same. Territory and land. (who ever was the true leader was to inheiret riches and there followers whould benifit)

92. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

HIPHOP101, I cant find and obie links beside you tube

93. E From BK Says:

benhameen Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 10:18 am
    ================================================
    Why do NY cats have to have a so called “swagger?” Meanwhile emcees from other regions can dress horribly or be straight up rejects and everything is all good.

94. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

ok I guess you make a good point, but still these rap beefs pride driven at best, and dosnt stem from years and years murders, rape, and torture.

95. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

^^true.

96. KonishiwaBitches Says:

@E From BK

swag is not about the way u dress its about personality, confidence and charisma. besides u can tell kay slay be dressing paps in the old man LV leather suits and paps lacks. there are alot of ppl who can’t really dress but are very charismatic.

97. HIPHOP101 Says:

@ plug-HIPHOP101, I cant find and obie links beside you tube

im not sayin anything from youtube, im sayin find some lines from obie’s verse and post’em ill post and everyone can vote on the line.

ill go first

98. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

*Christ*

99. HIPHOP101 Says:

tap out

100. HIPHOP101 Says:

Dumb Out verse

Like it’s an air virus, and this shits contagious
    I’m downloadin like niggaz actually play this
    Maybe I’m buggin out, maybe I’m on a spaceship

101. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I never said Obie was better than Joe. I said he’s worthy of having a pic up just like joe has been every other week.

102. E From BK Says:

@KonishiwaBitches

I hear you Duke. I still see a double standard when people talk about “swagger” as far as NY emcees are concerned. To me, if you nice then you nice!

103. HIPHOP101 Says:

this could go on all day, im sure other niggas wanna get it in, but if you look at it his post was heres a new song from joe budden oh and some other stuff i found, maybe if obie drop something worth listenin to, he’d earn his spot on picture on nahright, but id say NAH to that. yeah-RIGHT.

104. MaddenMaster Says:

ITS ITS ITS THAT ON TOP MUSIC!!!!!!

EVERY TIME I JEAR NEW JUMP OFF JOE I HATE JAY MORE AND MORE!!!

105. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Hip Hop Fact: On Pastor Troys first cd, he accused Mastor P’s Brother Kevin Miller of killing his cousin. It sounds fuzzy but it sounded like Troy said he did Kevin in. “I’m a hater yes I am! I hate P! He took my money”

“WELL UH HUH!”

106. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

plug – im the die hard buddens fan on here, as well as some other regulars on here are also regular joe fans so eskay keeps us happy, PAP is eskay’s dude ( no camron ) but like i sadi eskay knows what some of his most loyal fans want so he gives it to us.

also obie is fire dude is sick i thought his album got slept on and if you dont believe he is fire check out go to sleep with em and dmx check out bodyguard, he kills the shit hits the fan verse.

“They say why don’t we increase the peace
    The only peace increased is that which deletes your peeps
    Cuz niggaz run mouths but they don’t run streets
    Till that 4 5 will cease the speech
    Yeah it’s a shame how the beef’ll creep
    Could’ve reached the peep, now you’re left with a horrible leak
    I’m tryin to be as bleak with my speech as possible
    Just in case a nigga tryin to throw me an obstacle
    Nigga, I’m not boxin you, I’m hospitable
    I put you in a hospital, that’s how I get at you
    Let the doc op on you, he don’t rid you?
    You back on the streets? I send another hit at you
    This is not a hypocritical issue
    I will critical condition your tissue
    Give a fuck if all ten of them wit you
    I throw an extra ten of them missiles
    Turn gangstas into gentlemen fickel
    And ever since Eminem dissed you
    I swear I see the women and bitch in you
    All this bickering back and forth over who signs who
    Curtis, pulled your skirt up, nigga, you got murdered
    Now take it like a man and shake it off. Damn
    And quit tellin all these magazines your plans
    How you gone slap up my mans, you’re ficticious
    Nigga, we send STAN to come murder your bitches “

107. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

plug – also buddens is one of the few things the majority of the regulars agree on. i mean the level of love ( no camron ) he gets varies but very few on here doubt his talent, some just question if he will ever drop more than others ( some just have hope and know he will keep feeding us mixtapes until ) but really its only the most die hard fans who come in here and straight up hate on joey saying he aint shit, so i could see why he uses joe alot. again he is my favorite out so as long as eskay is posting new buddens music or info with the pic i think its all good to most of us
    ( although i do think we’ve been seeing alot of him, but in my mind thats a good thing not just cause im a fan cause i really think hip-hop needs him )

108. HIPHOP101 Says:

as the king of ny,hip hop,whatever, jayz is buggin by not puttin joe out, i like lupe,thats dudes nice as the n in it, but he’s going to work against his own label and put this dude out and back him,he took a chance on this dude, but not someone that works for you, and he tryed to sign lupe but he turned him down,now jay is one number on my list, but i gotta question why he aint droppin joe. is it fear.

109. the Landlord AKA Conspiracy Brother Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 10:44 am
    —————————–

…crips and bloods beef started before crack homey…bloods and crips was originally black groups that were offshoots of the Black Panther Party that had their presence in LA thwarted by local and federal law enforcement. When the Panther Party leadership was incarcerated or killed, it left these black groups without guidance or a constructive agenda…at this time a major migration of whites and their businesses leaving for LA suburbs caused a depreciation of real estate and loss of jobs…with no agenda and less resources and opportunities these blacks groups turned on each other and the initail violence between them was supposed to have started when a Crip allegedly killed a menmber of the LA BRIMS an independet street gang alledgedly affiliated with the PIRU STREET BOYS…the legend has it that after this, the PIRU STREET BOYS formed their BLOOD alliance…this happened 1971-1974, well before crack hit….the crack era just worsened the set tripping when cats was claiming turf to move their product…

110. HIPHOP101 Says:

act one from, a day in hov’s office

joe- a jay when can we talk about my album droppin
    jay- a maybe next week me and b about to go to this net’s game, you from nj, aint you happy were in the playoffs
    joe- yeah man thats all good but ribs is touchin, i need to eat, what’s up?
    jay- later joe ok later
    joe- this nigga scared
    jay- aint nobody scared man, i just told you we got a game tonight.
    joe-f^%$ that, its now or never.

111. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

hiphop101 – ive always said its a hip-hop thing, for the most part dudes dont wanna help out dudes they think are as nice or possibly even nicer. it started with the pump it up, it was done knowingly by both of them ( jay knew buddens was gonna come back with it ) but jay was still shocked to see he was outdone, and its not like jay spit some bullshit jay killed it but beddens murked over and over and over again. also buddens give his respect to hov his acknowledgement of him as his favorite mc but he isnt about to be his weed carrier like bleek he knows he is better than that and jay knows that too, im a huge jay fan as well but i honestly feel like jay still is like ” im still the top dude everyone wants ill just keep them waiting and come back and kill em, but i cant let this buddens out cause really i mean the streets are screaming for this shit ” ive said it before i also think given the proper beats and promotion he could be one of the only mc who can walk that very thin line of commercial and street appeal like JAY has very few have that and honestly i dont think JAY’S ready to give his spot up

112. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

>>> i was making a point that most beefs are financilly related

113. HIPHOP101 Says:

^^^^ you my new best friend in here tb ( no jim and cam)
    you nailed it with that.

114. HIPHOP101 Says:

to slow that was for tb

115. Cold Play helped me gradually deprive my insatiable appetite for hip hop (formerly known as Reggaetonslasher) Says:

Jay-yeah thats not a bad name for your album joe
    joe-is you foreal!, nigga the streets are tired of waiting soon, ill be just a memory
    jay-memory huh? you think I got to where I am without being patient, it takes time homie
    joe-man f*ck that, its been 3 years already man
    (Nas enters room)
    nas-joe jay what-up niggas, yo! that new secretary out there is fiya, what yall niggas talking about?
    jay- nah I was just telling joe about patients and how important it is.
    nas- aw man, yo joe foreal be patient my nigga.
    (joe pulls out cell phone)…

116. HIPHOP101 Says:

and again jay is number one on my list, so i aint hatin on jayz.

a yo and who is killa b h is he a real rapper that nigga is funny as hell

117. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Cold Play lol

118. the Landlord AKA Conspiracy Brother Says:

@plug
    …i see, and agree…

119. the Landlord AKA Conspiracy Brother Says:

@plug
    …i see, and agree…

120. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>jay going to lose that spot if he dont drop so, to many niggas comin out wit fire to just be sittin at nets games.

He’s a grown azz man, he can chill at Nets games if he wants. He’s living his life. He’s lost his hunger in the rap game. He comes back every now and then, just to remind niggas that he ain’t lost it (and his love for the art), like Jordan did.

121. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

naw homie killa b.h. aint no real rapper just some clowing shit joe gets on. thats why joe is my favorite out now though cause he he can get so dark, keep it street or just be on some clowing funny shit.

jay used to be my favorite alive but after mood music 2 it was a wrap actually i think it was dumb-out and 3 sides to a story that did it, i heard that a month or 2 before the tape came out, it was actually right around the “i declare war” concert cause i remember bumping that shit over and over again in the parking lot with dudes like ” yo what the fuck track is that?”

and yeah you right i mean if he wants to keep his spot fine but come out with a new album dont hold joe back if you aint gonna drop, but they should both drop this year and they SHOULD both be on each others albums, and can you imagine a song with buddens,nas, and jay over a kanye beat forget about it

122. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

foekist – and thats all good but if he is gonna do that then he has to be willing to put joe out ( i dont wanna hear about how he wont sell, dude went gold off one single and no promotion no one ever hearing of him he has been destroying the mixtapes for the past 3 years the streets is atleast i know north east coast is waiting for this shit i promise he will sell more than lots of people that have been coming out especially if jay backs him and co-signs him, now if jay doesnt want to do that then atleast come back with another album

123. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Foekist

124. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>and with all that you just said, he still the pres of defjam, his job, remember.

Fa sho, but it’s Russell Simmons job to critique how he handles his job, not ours. I don’t know what they have going on, or their game plan, do you?

125. HIPHOP101 Says:

tb is that nigga from now i co sign on whatever you got to say brother.

126. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Dont yall hate when its lunch time and all the lazy sob’s try to avoid leaving out for lunch so they try and catch you while you leave out. “plug, what you eatin for lunch?” nuffin biatch. Get yo lazy a$$ up and go out like everybody else. I cant stand that ish.

127. HIPHOP101 Says:

it looks to me like jay’s plan is to help other labels make money, lupe and hes lettin dre do his whole album ( so ive heard)
    i just sayin, that little bey lookin r&b chick just dropped her 2nd album come on man

128. DaReturn Says:

That Dumb out track is still crazy, that nigga is top 5 underrated dudes in the game right now

129. HIPHOP101 Says:

yesir

130. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

everytime i played that dumbout shit for someone new i was like i promise this is the best 7 monutes of straight raw hip-hop you’ve heard in YEARS i mean the only thing i can even think of that comes close is the jay-z and big L freestyles but that was 2 people this was just joey for 7 minutes killing it.

and no doubt hiphop101 i do what i can and i try and help spread the truth
    and im always ON MY NEW JERZ SHIT

131. HIPHOP101 Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS AKA THE TRUTH, AKA BOY WONDER, AKA I KNOW HIP HOP,AKA I LISTEN WITH MY EARS NOT MY FEET.

132. E From BK Says:

DaReturn Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 12:11 pm
    ================================================
    I definitely have to disagree with the underrated argument. I don’t think anybody questions this dude. To me when you say underrrated you have to point to cats like Masta Ace, Wise Intelligent or Prince Poetry, etc.

133. HIPHOP101 Says:

^^^^ thats true

134. HIPHOP101 Says:

i got it, this time i wasnt to slow

135. CONDUIT Says:

@HIPHOP101 AND TYRONEBIGGUMS
    YALL ON JOE’S JOCK LIKE HE’S THAT NICE. HE NEED TO STICK TO MIXTAPES

136. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

I used to feel Masta Ace, especially back in the “Jeep Ass Nigga” and “Slaughahouse” days. That Jeep Ass Nigga was the track for the summer that year for the cats with the boom in they shit.

137. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>I used to feel Masta Ace

Oh yeah, no Luis.

138. CONDUIT Says:

@HIPHOP101 AND TYRONEBIGGUMS
    YALL ON JOE’S JOCK LIKE HE’S THAT NICE. HE NEED TO STICK TO MIXTAPES

139. E From BK Says:

@Foekist aka The Cosigner

Was that on the album that had the funny ass skits with his cousin?

140. FRED-ROCK Says:

WHAT UP HIP HOP

141. HIPHOP101 Says:

@CONDUIT

say something we havent heard brother, they told me i was bumpin balls and all that already, you gotta come better than that.

for all you dudes ( and lady’s aka some of you dudes) i love hip hop, i havent been on a date with her in a min, so when she starts takin care of herself again and shes startin to look and sound good again, iim the first at her house to take her out again.

142. HIPHOP101 Says:

@FRED-ROCK
    whatd up brother?
    talk to’em

143. CONDUIT Says:

@ HIPHOP101
    THATS ALL COOL, BUT JUMP OFF THE VINE TAZAN101

144. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>Was that on the album that had the funny ass skits with his cousin?

Duke, I can’t even remember, that was like 7th or 8th grade. And I don’t think I’ve heard that tape since then either. Might be on amazon though. That was back in the day when I had the Xtra Bass Walkman and I used to buy every Lowrider magazine and imagine driving the cars. How lame, I know. :-)

145. FRED-ROCK Says:

BESIDES PAP AND LUPE, BUDDENS IS THE ONLY ONE KILLIN EM RIGHT NOW

146. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

This shit was slightly above average….

147. HIPHOP101 Says:

@CONDUIT

who you feelin, young joc

148. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>joe budden, pap, nas, jay, lupe, kanye,wanye, whoever, whoever makes good music, i back’em 150. so hate that nigga

See THAT’S the tip that I’m on. Some dude on here criticized me for jumping back and forth as far as artists that I like, but in all actuality I don’t like G Unit, but if they make a song that aight, I ain’t afraid to tell you.

149. CONDUIT Says:

MEET ME IN THE TRAP AND YOU’LL SEE WHAT’S GOIN DOWN BROTHA

150. FRED-ROCK Says:

WHO IS THIS CHARACTER CONDUIT. HE’S A CERTIFIED CLOWN

151. HIPHOP101 Says:

verse number 2 con is a lame, whoever runs nahright do us one and block his name.

152. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

^^lol

153. CONDUIT Says:

NAH JOE IS NICE SON, FO REAL KID DUNNY

154. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>HE’S A CERTIFIED CLOWN

Haha! I’m going to have to start using that one.

155. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Foekist

thats true, im not a gunit fan but if they make a hot song im not a girl and going to be like oh 50 make that, hes gunit, turn it off, ggggunot.
    hot is hot.

156. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

^^To describe Plug

157. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>This shit was slightly above average….

Damn Plug, you the Simon of hip hop? Was that a real freestyle?

158. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Foe are you calling me hot? I dont get down like that.

*loads up cabbage spiller*

159. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

And Plug, stay off the dust, both of those flows was thoro.

160. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Plug

lol

161. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 12:42 pm
    Foe are you calling me hot? I dont get down like that.

*loads up cabbage spiller*

___________

What an asshole you are. I’m calling you a CERTIFIED CLOWN.

*looks for ink stamper with “Certified Clown imprint” for Plug’s forehead*

smh @ niggas hating on Pap but continuously coming to a site that posts about him just so they can talk shit. get off his dick yo for real. if you don’t like him just say it and drop it, it’s ok. but don’t you dare say he’s wack, cuz if you don’t think that kid has skills you don’t know fuck about hip hop, real talk. the level of hate that kid gets is amazing…

and I posted a Buddens pic because his song was the highlight of the post, I just threw that other stuff in there because I had it. if you know me, you know I’m not gonna do a post focusing on a song that’s been out for 2 days already, my exclusive game is too futuristic to do that…

164. HIPHOP101 Says:

@eskay

all the hate is is gettin, goes to show how nice he is.

165. HIPHOP101 Says:

where you been eskay?
    i ttryed to tell these dudes.

hiphop101 posted like an hour ago
    but if you look at it his post was heres a new song from joe budden oh and some other stuff i found.

166. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

*still thinks there has been too many pics of Budden in the past week*

This is also slightly above average

167. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Plug

but you didnt wanna do them round with me.

i could even find three things about obie on youtube, your a plug, oh you know that already.

im bout to really piss you off, im bout to do a fan site for buddens on myspace, you do one for whoever you like (and dont start likin pap in the next five mins) and lets see whats really good?

168. HIPHOP101 Says:

(i couldnt) even find three things about obie on youtube, your a plug, oh you know that already

169. Da News Man Says:

For any of you that think Lil Wayne is nicer than Papoose, i hope that you’re jokeing. Lil Wayne has to be the most uverrated rapper in the game right now. He at times makes no sense, and says the most random things.

170. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

This hsit is fire! I aint gonna lie. this is the first type of song I heard of papoose on Kay Slay 5 years ago 5 years ago…

171. Da News Man Says:

uverrated=overrated…..

172. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

News man, I guess papoose alphebet song made since huh…….

173. HIPHOP101 Says:

yeah what you learin from obie, duck them shots

174. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

im bout to do a fan site for buddens on myspace

>>FUCKIN STAN!!!!!

175. Da News Man Says:

Thats one song, Lil Wayne rambles on on every song.

Steppin out the motherfuckin car they in awe
    I’m lookin like a star bitch when you see me make a wish
    Holla at ya motherfuckin boy J.R.
    Birdman my pa bitch ball bred born rich
    Dear Mr. Toilet I’m the shit
    Got these other haters pissed cause my toilet paper thick
    I know but trip and that forty make a chip
    Out a potato head wimp and like ranch I dip

Explain to me what these lyrics has to do with MONEY ON MY MIND

176. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Da News Man

im with you on that, lil wanye is an artist.
    yo i heard wanye is ghost writin for lil rome, anyone know if theres any truth to that

177. HIPHOP101 Says:

@plug

call me what you wanna, but you know nothing about hiphop, live with it.

178. Da News Man Says:

And Lil Wayne just got good, here is something to make me wonder if his shits ghostwritten….

This is from High Beamin from the Block is hot

La, la, la, la
    Here I come star rapper
    I get the fast money
    Short, cute hot boy that rapper Cash Money
    Standin out the roof of my car
    And flash hundreds
    Take your girl to the mall
    Spend a G like that’s nothin
    She lay on the floor
    Open up the spot
    Take off her draws
    Let me see the cunt
    Don’t stop Lil’ Weezy
    We’s ain’t nothin nice
    But gats in my Jesus Christ
    Nothin but ice
    When they see me at night
    Behind ?? I stay high
    Snatch yo’ wife
    Run up in her with the K-Y
    But it’s on man
    Ever since I was born Wayne
    Nigga get out of line
    I get dirty like John Wayne
    I’m bout stuntin’, flossin’
    Whatever come wit it
    And I don’t shoot guns
    Unless they have a drum wit it
    At first they wasn’t wit it
    Thought that I was jokin
    Now I got ’em all payin attention like they owe it

Yeah his style changed a whole lot compared to that booty ass shit.

179. HIPHOP101 Says:

and you wanna comment on a hiphop site, learn the art brother, then come back in a year

180. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Yall dude got reading comprehension problems. THE WHOLE ARGUEMENT IS THAT THERE HAS BEEN 4 BUDDENS POST IN 6 DAYS. AND ENTIRELY TOO MUCH PAPOOSE. I WILL SAY BUDDENS IS OK. I CAN TAKE OR LEAVE PAP. BUT SO FAR TODAY IVE HEARD THAT BUDDENS IS BETTER THAT JAY AND PAP IS BETTER THAN WAYNE. LOL! ALL IM SAYING IS SHOW ME THERE IS MORE TO NEW YORK BESIDES THESE TO PEANUT HEAD LOOKIN MUFUCKAS.

*adds eskay and hiphop101 to the list of stans right under bugsey and luise*

181. HIPHOP101 Says:

@Da News
    brother read what i wrote, i said i heard he (lil wanye) is ghostwritin for lil rome( master p’s son aka bow wow killa)

182. Da News Man Says:

I think Wayne gets his shit ghostwritten, look at his shit from the Block Is Hot days and than look at his shit now. And his voice is annoying.

183. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@Plug
    you must be from down south cause you keep sayin ny, like you wanna take shots, come on fieldmob, just say whats on your mind.

184. Da News Man Says:

Naw i ain’t talkin about him ghostwriting for people, i’m talking about people ghosting for him.

185. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@ plug
    again JOE BUDDEN IS FROM NJ NOT NY,
    this has been a lesson today in hip hop. your teacher hiphop101

186. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@Da News

oh i got you, my bad ( no plug)

187. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

*wondering how biggums knows eskay has an interview with buddens, do they secretely talk to each other?

*knows that if he puts out pictures of joe buddens that biggums will come in and give his novel then everyone will follow, so with biggums help he gets more hits. Very smart marketing.

*knows biggums give buddens head at least once a week in the back alley, in exchange for a mixtape.

*There is nothing that can compare to 7 minute freestyle by L and Jay. Joe’s seven minutes doesnt come close.

Joe still got to prove himself, and he is not nicer than Kiss. He maybe more conceptual, but as far as straight spitting kiss got em, but I would say they like neck and shoulder.

*knows that Eskay is a smart dude, so he continues to revolve around the same categories:
    50 cent singing and mobb deep, Camron vs Jay, Jay’s everday life, Joe buddens(tyrone’s lover), Papoose(eskay’s secret crush), and what goes on at hot 97. Like I said Eskay is smart and is like modern day radio. he’s programming us.

188. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 12:30 pm
    This shit was slightly above average….

good looks on that shit plug, see now your hooking it up for me i aint never seen that shit. personally i think that was better than slightly above avg. especially for the basement, i mean no offense but if thats the extent of your buddens knowledge is bet and you tube coverage then i would understand why your sleepin on him, how many people you seen come through the basement and put it down harder than that and spit real talk the whole time.

189. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

HIPHOP101 Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 1:13 pm
    @plug

call me what you wanna, but you know nothing about hiphop, live with it.

___________________
    One cant live hip hop if all he knows is New york.

These are the cds within my arms reach:

Jayz-blueprint
    Canibus-2000 bc
    rakin the-18th letter
    az-9 lives
    Snoop dogg presents-dogg house
    Outkast-aquemini
    Dre-Chronic

And thats just to name a few…. and I’m at work. I got over 300 cds at work alone. DONT TELL ME SHIT ABOUT HIP HOP HOLMES

THIS NIGGA GOT MY PRESSURE UP!

190. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@I’m scooping Biggums

your comment is like a ray j song, would sound better coming from someone else

191. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@I’m scooping Biggums

your comment is like a ray j song, would sound better coming from someone else

and why you watchin big’s like that, are you a stan?

192. Da News Man Says:

Canibus-2000 bc
    rakin the-18th letter
    az-9 lives
    Snoop dogg presents-dogg house
    Outkast-aquemini
    Dre-Chronic

All of those are classics. I liked Outkasts first one more than Aquemini though. And i like Vol. 1 more than the Blueprint.

193. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@ plug
    Cassidy-2nd album-name it
    Snoop dogg presents-dogg house, why this and not doggystyle of mwtc soundtrack

THIS NIGGA GOT MY PRESSURE UP!
    ^^^im just doing my job.

194. Da News Man Says:

I mean Wayne probably doesn’t get his shit ghostwirtten, but it does make you wonder how he got that good all of a sudden. I mean yeah he got’s skills, but his freestyles are lackluster.

195. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@Da News

who do you think writes for wanye?

196. Da News Man Says:

And if anyone did ghost for Wayne i doubt it would be anyone in Cash Money. I don’t know its just that he can do good verses but his freestyles aren’t all that.

197. the Landlord AKA Conspiracy Brother Says:

I’m scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let’s roll Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 1:23 pm

—————-
    …damn, dude summed all it up in one post, now lets all kill ourselves…

198. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

hip-hop101 – your new round here you’ll see the crazy amount of haters i have on here, seriously you would think i run this site or am a famous rapper the way some of these dudes * or as i saw someone put it CERTIFIED CLOWNS * are hating the kid, but really its just cause i speak the TRUTH and want real hip-hop back and they just mad cause i tend to hate on their lover from time to time 40 30 20 whatever the fuck cent his at now. whats hilarious is they be talking about me being on someone dick but they actually write posts claiming to be my dick i mean is there anything more camronish than that?

” and you wonder why i be on my shit/
    theres a waiting list just to jump on my dick”

hi haters

199. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

casidy 2nd cd is Im a hustla. I was just lettin Niggas know how serious I love this hip hop shit. Those were jusy the cds that I was lookin at. I could have easily turned to the left and started naming cds off the chopped and skrewed wall.

*puts in the Best of Sade to relax and do some work*

200. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 1:23 pm

yea umm dumbass check the thread from like 3 days ago where he posted a new interview with buddens, all i have to do is check out the site to see it damn atleast make some sense and have one or 2 solid points you name yourself after my fucking dick and balls how can you come at me sideways?

201. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

jay-z writes for wayne, thats why every line is a punchline. He straight up jacked his flow.

That wasn’t a “freestyle” by buddens but he was spitting.

Tigga is the only dude who freestyles

Da newz man are you a kid? 9 lives is not a classic, even though I like it. You need to listen to more hip hop, and stop skimming through it.

Hip-hop. You mad cause I’m telling the truth. So you agree with what I said, but dont want to acknowlege it cause of the name. You’re sad buddo.

202. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@plug-puts in the Best of Sade to relax and do some work
    thats the realest thing youve said on this chat

@tb-yo tb keep your head homie.

@ all you hater’s-youll hate on eskay but youll on his site, if you dont like it go to mtvnews.com to get all the news on 50, young joc or whoever.
    i’m out fellas, have a blessed day.

203. Da News Man Says:

I’m scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let’s roll

Yeah i’m going to take someone with that name seriously.

204. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Biggums boo boo,

the only reason I post, is cause I know you will respond, and I crack up after you post. This is hilarious for me. I would go after eskay more, but He ignores me, and just blows me off. You dont. You adress me all times, and you’re like my crack. I’m just waiting to see what you will say next. Cause you have an opinion on EVERY single topic. Which is neither good or bad.

I agree with most of the stuff you say, but you are just a highlight of the day, picking on you. You’re great.

*gave way too much info*
    *hopes biggums keeps commenting*

205. HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@I’m scooping Biggums in a coup

oh you like me,lol you really like me.
    you get off on having guys respondin and addressin you, knowin that now, this will be my last time.
    (if i say no homo will that turn you off)

Everybody knows Gillie the Kid writes for Wayne, it’s common knowledge.

HIPHOP101 (im a stan) Says:

@Plug

^^word up Plug stop making secret songs, let it out

207. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Da newz man. SO with my name, you can’t take me serious? So what’s in a name.

That’s like saying because you’re gay, you can’t rap or play ball. See how idiotic you sound. Now I bet 250 plus that I know more hip hop than you, by just your statements alone.

This is only a name, but your thoughts are fucked up. You actually belive that Snoop presents is a classic. LMAO LMAO LMAO. Are you serious? Getthefuckouttaheah. forgetaboutit.

208. Da News Man Says:

When you don’t have a gay name, i’ll respond.

209. T. Okes Says:

Obie’s definitely nice, but personally I think Royce could eat dude alive.

210. Da News Man Says:

And good for you that you know more hip-hop than me.

211. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Hiphop006(Pre-college remedial course)

UMM boo boo,

don’t get jealous I wasnt talking to you, only my boo boo biggums. Who are you? You just want people to adress you. You’re a nobody, you probably are bald fat and ugly with a short pee pee. You dont have to say no homo, I know you are. Toodles.

212. Sour D. Says:

i don’t have time to read through all the bullshit but i caught that youtube joe buddens link. that freestyle was straight fire. how can anyone say its average??? i can’t stop playin the shit. tryin to find it on mp3

213. E From BK Says:

Though he reps New Jerusalem Joe is originally from Spanish Harlem.

^ I thought he was from Queens.

215. Da News Man Says:

This is Buddens wilkepedia page.

216. E From BK Says:

No doubt Eskay, I believe he moved to Queens from Spanish Harlem.

217. Bugsytheboss Says:

Im sorry but this nigga Joe Buddens voice and delivery is garbage.I dont care how many punclines he spit he just dont got it to move me and i think Jay-Z and Def Jam can both vouch to that.

218. E From BK Says:

@Bugsytheboss

Did Buddens fuck your girl, mother, sister, grandma, auntie,stepmother……….?

219. FUCK RAP NOW Says:

RAP IS DEAD RIP HIP HOP FUCK HOT 97 HOLD MY NIGGA STAR DOWN!!! THE HATE MUST LIVE ON IT MUST LIVE ON.PEACE AND LOVE ONE MY PEOPLE I’M OUT

220. Bugsytheboss Says:

E from Bk no i don’t hate Joe Budden like that but i do think people tend to over hype this guy off of what he spitting on a mixtape but when i listen to his real album its pure shit on a stick so i dont hate him i just think he aint nice my opinion

221. 813 Says:

sumone get KILLA BH on bugsy….

How do people overhype regular joe? Plz go and listen to mood muzik 2, and tell me u personally cant relate to what hes saying…how many other rappers do u know that has that these days, where u listen to one of their songs and think to yourself “damn, i been in that situation before…”
    for the record, mood muzik 2 should be considered a “real album”, even though it was just released as a mixtape.
    “ill cool yall niggaz off like a fan, PHOOOOOOOOOOOO” lmao shit cracks me up everytime.

222. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Why ya’ll budden dick riders be saying he murked jay. Obviously jay was spitting, and Joe tried really hard to top jay’s verse. They both was hot, but joe heard jay’s verse then rapped. Joe was trying too hard. Jay just smacked. Then He jocked jay’s part when he had a lil fast part. He came back with some back of the Ac back of the… type stuff rapping real fast part.

Who had the hottes lines? When jigga spit them wack b ball players lines.

Bottom line he aint get murked. They both was hot. But jay’s voice and flow was a little sicker. But joey did come through and smash it hard near the end.

223. Bugsytheboss Says:

813 says

Thats the dumb shit im talking about.If that shit was so hot why couldn’t he do that for his real L.P.

224. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

bugsy its called business. This aint ghetto homeboy records, niggas can’t cut checks out the shoe box or put albums like they putting skittles on the rack. Lawyers money, rights , fees, timing, advertising, software, paperwork involved.

Get it straight and go finish watching your cartoons

if you don’t like a rapper who can legitimately spit because of their voice:

you = homo.

226. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

what ya’ll think about this girl, she aiight, few things she can work on, just need your honest opinion

227. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

^^She look like she eats her CHUNKY soup. Cute face though

228. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>if you don’t like a rapper who can legitimately spit because of their voice:

you = homo.

How so? I’ve heard many people say that someone can sing but they don’t care for their voice. Are you saying there’s a double standard? Like Pap got flow, but I don’t necessarily like his voice. He’s not a bad rapper, I just personally don’t check for the guy.

229. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

So I’m a homo cause I like the way a dude’s voice sound better when he rap?

When a lot of tight rappers be talking bout “it’s the voice kid”

Think about all the tight rappers are able to separate themselves because of their distinctive voice

Jadakiss- got that crispy cutting voice/ unique sound

Jigga- no voice sound like his

Busta- distinctive voice

How come method man is the most popular on the WU? That raspy voice.
    Sure Gza is the most lyrical, but method man has the commercial appeal.

When Ghost raps in that high voice. That’s not tight?
    Free way sound like he crying- He didn’t get signed because of that? His 1-900 song didnt make that song because of his voice?

That’s why Papoose wont blow that big. He has no distinctive sound. That’s what instantly grabs your attention.

The voice is what separates the Good from the Great. Go check your stats son. Why niggas wont listen to bleek, is it because he cant spit? NO. It’s because niggas think he sound Monotonous. So niggas is judging his voice right?

Why niggas like Busta? He had that wild flow

Get a grip. If you got a hot voice, then that helps a lot. That’s not homo just keeping it real and business minded.
    Eminem’s voice and sound isn’t distinctive?

well for instance I hate Weezy’s voice but I got past that cuz I think he can honestly spit. Stat Quo on the other hand, I don’t really thnk is anything special AND his voice sounds like a kitten being raped in the ass…

so my point is if you can tolerate the persons voice (i.e. it doesn’t give you a headache) then you should just enjoy their lyrics and get over yourself. if you’re crying about a rappers voice because it doesn’t sound the way you think it should sound or because it doesn’t please your eardrums then your a fucking pole smoker. you want to hear a nice voice? go listen to fucking R&B. this is hip hop, not fucking opera.

231. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

LMAO,

foekist I’m talkin about her flow. what chu think of that. I dont really know her, but My friend talking about he know her. He from Baton rouge so he dont know shit about rap.

233. Sour D. Says:

^ co-sign

234. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

well I’m no half ass rap fan, so I dont consider you was really talking to me even though you replied to me.

I was just saying, hov has that once in a lifetime voice, that just make’s you gravitate to it. That’s not homo, thats just real. Now if niggas want to call it homo, then they can I don’t care, cause I’m just saying shit niggas wouldn’t have the heart to say.

There are a lot of tight rappers that, that I dont particulary care for cause of they voice, but am I going to say that they are not tight? I’m just talking from me personally.

Just because you got tight lyrics dont neccessarily mean you hot. You could have the best lyrics and just be average. It’s all about presentation and how you present them. Some of the smartest people lecture in class, but they dont know how to make it interesting. They flat. If you smart and present your material well then you hot.

235. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

>>I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with liking someone’s voice, I think Kiss has one of the best voices in rap (no homo) and many of my favorite rappers have great voices. my problem is with half ass rap fans writing somebody off because of their voice. that shit is gay I’m sorry.

That shit ain’t gay, they have their choice to feel however they want. As long as they recognize that that rapper has flow, they good. Everybody is different.

Well I’m scooping Biggums, you’re obviously gay with that screen name so that’s that. and what’s so special about Jay-Z’s voice? plus, I highly doubt people don’t buy Bleek albums cuz of his voice, get a grip.

>>Everybody is different.

yeah, some people are gay half ass rap fans, and some are not.

238. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Eskay me get a grip?

What’s the number 1 reason people dont fuck wit bleek?????
    EVERYBODY KNOWS
    Nigga sound the same on ever track. Can he spit? Of Course.

Yeah my name is gay, but if thats all you got, then thats gay, many niggas been saying the same shit. come up with something original.

Jay has the perfect voice for a villian. It comes off like a Mafioso Don Juan. It’s cutting, fresh, unique. Straight new Yorkerish, which adds to it.
    Why did anthony hopkins switch up his voice to play a serial killer? Didn’t hannibal have a hot voice?

239. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Man I can’t figure out why ANY person would use a name like that, gay or not…

“I’m scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let’s roll”

The fuck is THAT all about?

>>What’s the number 1 reason people dont fuck wit bleek?????
    EVERYBODY KNOWS
    Nigga sound the same on ever track.

^ honestly you’re the first person I ever heard say that in my life. Nobody listens to Bleek because of destiny. he was destined to carry Jay’s weed and live in his shadow since birth. you’re right, he can spit, but nobody wants to hear him when they could be listening to Jay.

241. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

LMAO,

this is just a name to use, cause its funny. I’m not worried, this is the internet. I just like fucking wit niggas thats all. If you think thats gay, go ahead and call it that. Just having a lil fun.

Umm eskay plenty of people have said that about bleek. Bleeks number 1 crutch is his monotony. Where have you been? Mad niggas been saying that. When I heard them albums, I was really hoping they would be tight, but he just really ain’t come through. This last single he had was hot, but apparently it never got no play.

242. NYHEART Says:

Bleek is the richest store boy i know. He don’t have to spit and thank god for that b/c who da hell wants to hear him. that girl jah is cool, i’d like to see her battle remy, that would be good. i understand the whole voice thing b/c if dude voice is hih pitch or just a mono tone, it’s annoying and you can’t get the full effect of his flow cause you turned off now. catz gotta have a certain flow with their deliver, like it natural, not trying to hard.

>>Bleeks number 1 crutch is his monotony

so I guess Bleek is the only rapper who is monotonous? and how do you explain Guru’s success then?

244. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Ok here we go again… Eskay is trying to test me and he wants to flex my muscles.

*yawning*
    Heard it all before, Guru mastered his monotone, flow. It is monotone uniqeness. Besides Guru was one of my favorite rappers back in the day.
    Guru marketed the monotone flow, but he made better songs. He was hot with it. he did and it was done/ got and it was won.

Plus Guru was a better spitter than bleek. He top twenty maybe 15.

*patiently waiting for the next thing eskay can come up with*
    *even with a faggot name like this, knows I can beast niggas anyday*

245. NYHEART Says:

^Guru is an underground favorite and will always be. but you can’t tell me you could listen to Guru all day. you might say yo put some Guru on like one or two songs but nah he just came up from the underground road and is real cool dude with knowledge. other than that look at his success now, it is self explainatory. he is doing other things right now, that’s the money, he is also a business man. he knew when to stop. picture him making another album right now. what you think it will do. i like Guru but really, nah his voice is not going to cut it.

246. NYHEART Says:

^sorry that was to Eskay

247. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

T. Okes Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 1:58 pm
    Obie’s definitely nice, but personally I think Royce could eat dude alive.

i would have to agree with that but then again theres not many emcees i dont think royce could tear apart, in my mind royce is top 10 i check for

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 3:04 pm

your crazy so 10 minutes calm down walk with me stand up nuccas all those songs are shit on a stick???? your fucking crazy little homie stick to your g-unit cause everytime you talk about someone else you end up like mobb deep put in their place. you have ) knowledge of hip-hop

as for the fag who cant stop thinking about me. you hate that i come on hear and give my opinion on everything no matter what right thats what you said? motherfucker this is a blog ESKAY correct me if im wrong but your objective with each post is to get people to respond with their thoughts right? so im just playing me part right ? anyone else got a problem with me commenting on topics that are meant to be discussed ?
    just stop fantasizing about me i like pussy it will never happen go back to your man crush on 50 and this is the last response you’ll get from me since thats what you get off on apparently.

damn this dude is on some straight up gay shit

248. NYHEART Says:

I agee wit scooping biggums. Guru made far better songs with his voice. bleek can spit but he really shouldn’t.

249. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

“Some rappers use hooks to this shit
    But if you took that shit out
    and you took all the music out
    What would remain? The voice no doubt
    Bless my soul I control
    when in pimp mode
    My bank roll expands
    I invest in my man
    I plan, to keep rap real
    so if your shit ain’t fat then kneel
    You squeal, feeling pain from my oral flex
    what about oral sex, which chick’s next
    To open wide and get a chunk from a real brother
    Yeah, some real funk from a real brother
    They get sprung and most of them don’t recover
    But I don’t diss em I just talk to em
    Cause the sound, of my voice, it does a lot to em
    So you and, the niggaz right there
    Be aware, like SWV, I’m right here
    Waitin to correct your ass
    And if you don’t follow now I’ll disrespect your ass
    More Vicious than Sid, do a crime with no bid
    I tell a bitch that I didn’t when you know that I did
    Take a trip to a land a-far
    Then come back, and people still know Gangstarr
    See I’m the ladies choice
    Cause I got crazy styles, still

It’s mostly tha voice, that gets you up
    It’s mostly tha voice, that makes you buck
    A lot of rappers got flavor, and some got skills
    But if your voice ain’t dope then you need to chill chill chill”

and i can listen to guru all day ill listen to gangstarr ill pop in jazzmatazz i’ll pop in 7.0 street disciples guru one of the most slept on for real

250. Sour D. Says:

wish i had more time today. the hate is at an all time high on nah right.

251. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

well tyrone tell that to eskay.

Dog, I never said it was wrong to comment on any issue, but I noticed that you commented on a lot, even if someone was just saying shit to get heard. You the main one who get caught up in that bugsy beef everyday. You and him discuss the same thing everyday. So it’s really easy to get you agitated. You get suckered in everytime, thats why its so funny.

Think about it. How can I fantasize about you if I never seen you before? Come on duke, its a joke and I crack up everytime.

Plus the “hi haters” is funny that comes from crack buddens. But you say you like pussy right? hmm. that makes me wonder.

Guru just dropped an album last year (it went wood, but so what) Anyway my point is, there are successful rappers that could be considered monotonous, so get that weak argument abotu Bleek out of here. In another dimension Bleek would be Jay and vice versa, it just wasn’t in the cards for the little homey

253. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

How is the argument weak?

There is only one proven monotonous rapper. Guru. But he marketed his style that way, and he was actually good.

Bleek tries to be different but it just doesnt work out.
    You keep saying the argument is weak but dont actually give any evidence.

But being monotonous is not bad, it’s that you have to have other things in your arsenal. Guru had the whole jazz thing, the touching on real topics, premier. he had more creativity.

Bleek is monotonous with little creativity. His subject matter is limited, flow is limited, not much charisma. Always followed jay. But he’s still millionare as long as he is alive.

254. E From BK Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 4:27 pm

================================================
    You felt comfortable enough to say that????????????????? I think I know what you mean, but did you have to say “gravitate?”

255. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

E,

It might of came off homo(yes tyrone biggums) but there was no other word to describe it. I feel what you saying. maybe you can put it in other words thats not so faggot(biggums) sounding.

explain what exactly you mean when you say Bleek is monotounous, cuz I think you that was your Word of the Day and you’re just showing off.

257. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

Basically all his songs sound the same, same old subject and raps.

No growth, nigga got 12 weed songs on every album.

eskay you’re not as fun as boo boo biggums.

258. the Landlord AKA Conspiracy Brother Says:

…”im scooping biggums” is on point in his thread about vocal tone, but it aint bleek’s voice thats holding him back…dude just never showed a hint of growth…he still has the lyrical content of an 18 year old…his voice might actually be the only redeeming quality he has…so if you say his lyrical content is monotonous, yeah…but he does not have a monotone delivery a la GURU or SHAQ…

259. iLL Change Says:

yo as much as i like obie (no homo), that joint is kinda weak, since hes usin’ alotta da same rhymes hes already used before. theres a old joint wit him & game tho (“Up In The Hood”) which got a cool ass beat. anyone know some old track by game where he talkin ’bout his father rapin his sister or somethin like that, i cant remember the name.

260. iLL Change Says:

Bleek’s Coming Of Age was a decent album, but after that, he had no originality. every new album he make has a banger or 2, but he dont break any ground (tho that “Its Alright” joint produced by 9th Wonder was heat.)

261. tyronebiggums71 Says:

landlord – your dead wrong for this shit

but he does not have a monotone delivery a la GURU or SHAQ…

damn mentioning guru and shaq aka kazam in the same sentence.

but im with you that its not bleeks voice holding him back its jay’s shadow and he just isnt that nice and like little dude hanging on my nuts says his material doesnt change.

also you down there your coming at me again cause i have something to say on everything but you got even more to say about me having something to say. this is a fucking blog thats what happend i get caught up in the shit cause im bored trying to kill time at work, your the one who gets so caught up you stalk me in every thread. dog get a new joke

262. Bugsytheboss Says:

Not to mention the verbal ripping Bleeks took from Game

263. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ game verbally ripped bleek but let me guess you dont think he has been killing g-unit 100 times harder. he even got at buddens worse than he did bleek i dont think he hurt bleek at all, bleek has just always been stuck in HOV’s shadow

264. I'm scooping Biggums in a coup, while he fixes his pants and undies let's roll Says:

tyrone boo boo snookems, this is why you are hilarious, you are so easy. Getting to you is so funny. Thats why I do it. thanks for all the laughs these past few weeks. But if you get mad over the internet, then you are a lame. this is the internet, get over it buddo.

265. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

Man, trust me, its very easy to get pissed off at someone over the internet. You’re from ad ifferent planet if you wanna act like nobidy can get under your skin, nigga. You fakin homey. Why don’t you leave Chauncey Biggums alone.

266. catch 22 Says:

get you’re arguements straight. scooping biggums, you started talking about monotonous voices, then it switched to monotonous subject matter. which is it?

if its subject matter, then guru is not the only proven monotonous rapper. how many artists keep putting out albums full of crack-slinging, gun-toting, s-class-pushing, cristal-sipping, hoe-pimping, ice-flossing, and set-repping?

and can we post a list of givens that don’t need to be brought up anymore?

1. sales DO NOT prove you are an emcee. ying yang twins sell alot of records.

2. every region has a sound and its corresponding audience. if you don’t like it, don’t listen to it. there’s no point directing your disses towards fans of a certain rapper. but…

3. the music industry that drives hip-hop is sick. too much garbage gets passed off as good music. real hip-hop fans know what is good and what isn’t. they’ve also done their homework so they know how we got to where we are.

4. it makes no sense to diss a particular region because you don’t like some of the music they make. NY has had some shitty emcees. so has houston, memphis, chicago, atl, NO, etc. there’s good and bad in every city.

267. tyronebiggums Says:

catch 22 that’s some real talk.

my stalker – your really not getting me mad I just don’t understand your camronish behavior I think you need consuling dog your a bit over obesive that’s all.

268. Da News Man Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 11th, 2006 at 7:25 pm
    Not to mention the verbal ripping Bleeks took from Game

What? Joe Budden killed Game.

269. Da News Man Says:

Game did murk Bleek i just wanted to say that Joe murked Game(which he did)

270. Who's the biggumest crack or crackless Says:

Doesn’t stalking imply that I follow your every moves. Hey buddy as much as I know that you liked to be stalked and like the internet attention, I post what I want to say without you being there, I just come up with clever names. I post regardless whether you are here or not. Go check the times. So consider me your internet buddy. I dont go to the other transvestite sites that you probably go to.

I’m a bit obesive? wow thats a new one, didnt know that I was obese?

271. Foekist aka The Cosigner Says:

I think he meant obsessive???

272. nation of thugacation Says:

yo can someone school me on from where budden got the beat for outcast?

273. Skwal Says:

Does anybody know another song with the same sample used in Joe Budden’s “Outcast”?I heard once and i’m searchin for it…thanks

274. craps online Says:

Champions Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina
    could be relegated from Serie A and forced out of European
    competition if found guilty. Football – forever game!