Stray Shots

budden-mi3.jpg
Jump off Joe Buddens at BET’s 106:Impossible premier

Nas and Mos Def will join The Roots for what is shaping up to be a historic show at Radio City Music Hall on the 18th.

Suge has $11 in the bank

Here’s the Jadakiss verse from the song him and Fat Joe sold out collaborated on for Paris Hilton’s upcoming album.

Tom Cruise flashes his ghetto pass then immediately loses it by doing this.

Sony Music Can’t Stop Master P And Lil’ Romeo

Ghostface feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo: Back Like That (Official Remix)

280 Responses to “Stray Shots”

1. dubble13 Says:

first?

2. dubble13 Says:

yeah baby!

3. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THAT ROOTS NAS COMMON AND MOS DEF SHOW SHULD BE CRAZY.

LOOK AT BUDDENS AT THE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE PREMIERE * WONDERS HOW HE PULLED THAT OFF, ALSO WONDERS IF ANYONE KNEW WHO HE WAS *

4. iceberg slim Says:

joe buddens looks like he will steal some shit

5. dubble13 Says:

6. iceberg slim Says:

dubble13 Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 12:24 pm
    Since every thread eventually ends up being about 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, G Unit, and Q’s about backpack rappers, do we start now? Or do we start with 4 or 5 responses actually related to the thread?……………………………………………………………………………………funny shit

7. Dumb Nigga Says:

Maybe Suge Knight should sell whatever jewelry he’s got in his jewelry box, SO ATLEAST HE’LL STILL HAVE MORE THEN $11!!

8. Dumb Nigga Says:

I think Master P and Lil Romeo are really taking this “beef” they have with Bow Wow too far!! But i still want to see Lil Romeo and Bow Wow swap it out, that would be classic.

9. iceberg slim Says:

but what if bow wow gets kriss kross to jump in…….u know jd got there number on speed dial

10. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iceberg slim Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 12:23 pm
    joe buddens looks like he will steal some shit

ICEBERG – LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC HE WAS KNOWN FOR “STEALIN T.V.’S BREAKING IN AND OUT OF YOUR HOUSE/ NOW MOUSE ON T.V. INSIDE OF YOUR HOUSE “

11. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iceberg slim Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 12:31 pm

NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT

dubble13 Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 12:24 pm

IT DEPENDS ON THE G-UNIT STANS ( WHICH HAVENT BEEN AROUND MUCH THIS WEEK, I WONDER IF THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MOBB FLOP IN PROGRESS ) IM SURE SOON ENOUGH A G-UNIT STAN WILL COME IN HERE BLASTING JOE FOR NOT HAVING A BIG ENOUGH WATCH OR A NICE BIG CHAIN ON BUT ITS THE STANS THAT MAKE US RESPOND

12. Dumb Nigga Says:

If Kriss Kross jumps in the fight is over. Master P and Romeo cant handle Bow Wow and KRISS KROSS!! Then again Master P would probably just bring Silk or C-murder to the fight.

13. iceberg slim Says:

how crazy would it be if puffy buys deathrow masters……damn he could be making money off hittem up

14. wes Says:

the 18th is actually Talib, Common & Nas w. the roots
    the 19th has mos def, erykah badu and some name i didnt recognize and dont remember w the roots

15. jersey Says:

Suge a lyin ass N*gga…lol…..

16. dubble13 Says:

Tom Cruise dancin’ is straight comedy!

17. dubble13 Says:

Can’t seem to get the Jadakiss link to work. Anyone else have the same problem?

18. Des of The Killaz Says:

How old are Kriss Kross now? 40?

19. tyronebiggums71 Says:

dubble13 Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 12:47 pm
    Tom Cruise dancin’ is straight comedy!

PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING DUDE DOES IS COMEDY HE IS THE CAMRON OF ACTING AND CAM IS THE TOM CRUISE OF RAP, EVERYTIME THEY DO OR SAY SOMETHING YOUR STATNDING THERE WITH THIS DUMBFOUNDED BLANK LOOK ON YOUR FACE LIKE IS THIS DUDE SERIOUS? PLUS THE HAVE TO BE THE MOST IN THE CLOSET PEOPLE EVER. I MEAN TOM JUMPS UP AND DOWN ON COUCHES FOR SOME GIRL CAM WHERE CRAZY PINK CALLS MEN UGLY ( IMPLYING HE FINDS MEN ATTRACTIVE ) AND FINDS THE FIND TO SAY NO HOMO AFTER EVEYTHING HE SAYS THE SIMILARITIES BETWEEN THESE 2 IS CRAZY

20. tyronebiggums71 Says:

YEA DUBBLE13 – IT SAYS THIS FILE CANNOT BE SHARED

21. dubble13 Says:

Seeing Tom Cruise do this makes me wonder: Has anyone (fans or Rocafella) ever commented on the fact that the ROC symbol is that of the Deltas (Black sorority)? How could an AKA or ZBT throw up the diamond, even in fun?

22. KonishiwaBitches Says:

@tyronebiggums71

sept that Tom is worth more than cam shit he worth more than jay, puff, russell shit any rap nigga

In the words of the group you love to hate (Black Eyed Peas), “lets get it started”…

I see you Joe!

“Nas, Common and Talib Kweli have been confirmed for the show on May 18, while Erykah Badu, Mos Def, J*Davey and Angélique Kidjo are on the bill for the next night, May 19. ?uestlove said those names were released just to “sweeten the pot,” and that the surprises they have on tap are mind-blowing.”

^^ I told yall, it’s all about J*DaVey mofos! Those are my peoples right there and I’m extremely proud of them. They’re on tour right now in Europe killin’ the shows. Hopefully I will be at that Radio City show. So if you see a dude posted up at a table slingin’ the OFFICIAL Bootleg of J*DaVey (they don’t have an album out yet) then come holla at me! http://www.jdaveybaby.com
    Oh yeah, Nas, Roots, Mos, Erykah and the rest of the performers will be great too, lol.

Ok, either Suge is lying about all the assets he got or Karma is a mothafucka. We’ll soon see as his trial and bankruptcy unfolds.

The fact that Jada and Fat Joe is doin’ a collabo with Hollywood’s most well known slut really grinds my gears (yeah, I jacked that from Family Guy… sue me lol). But of course Jada comes correct on the track: “we in the VIP killin’ the ounce and / whoever aint two-steppin’ is Willie-bouncin'”… let me find out Jada know about that dancehall ish!

The second Tom Cruise started dancing, Ving Rhames should have tackled him off of the platform. Seriously. Sad part is, it actually looked like he knew the dance. Hood Pass = denied.

Ok, I don’t care for Bow Wow as much as the next hip hopper, but mannnn, this shit is way outta hand. First off, Master P… you are a GROWN ASS MAN, DAWG. The fact that you are instigating any type of friction between these two kids is disgusting. Yeah, the label did him dirty by making those calls, but when it involves something this tedious then I don’t blame them. Secondly, did I read that correctly or is Lil’ Romeo’s album titled God’s Son? I believe Little Homie already beat him to that title.

I’m at work so I couldn’t hear the Ghost remix. Hey Es, can you Rapidshare that joint?

dubble 13… Actually there is a pic of Jay and a Delta in the Allhiphop rumor column as we speak. The Delta provides one half of the hand sign while Jay provides the other. But, to do the history, Jay’s Roc sign symbolizes a diamond, and the Delta’s, a pyramid.

25. E From BK Says:

God’s Son?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

26. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THATS SHIT WAS HILARIOUS I LOVE ME SOME FAMILY GUY

27. reggaetonslasher Says:

e from bk I was waiting for someone to notice that God’s son shit

28. iceberg slim Says:

ibstill think that’s crazy that puffy coulb buy thr masters to deathrow and make a profit off all those song s going agains bad boy

29. MaddenMaster Says:

FUCK MAN I’M TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!!! YALL MUFUCKAS CALL EVERYBODY ELSE G-UNIT STANS BUT YALL ALWAYS BRING THEM MUFUCKAS UP EVERY CHANCE YALL GET… FUCKEN STALKER GROUPIE ASS NIGGAS..THATS FUCKEN GAY GET THAT NIGGA OFF YA MIND….
    ———————————————————-
    NOW BACK TO THE FUCKEN THREAD!!!

NAS AND MOS W/ THE ROOT = HOT HOOK UP!! THATS LIKE A SHOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE NOW BUT I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL I’M LIKE 60 AND THEY GO ON TOUR AND THAT SHIT LIKE MY GENERATIONS JAZZ HAHAHAH AND ITS NASIR JONES NOT NAS HAHAHAHAH

SUGE….. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!! BUT YOU DON’T FILE CHAPTER 11 ON 11 DOLLARS…. HE GOT PAPER HE JUST HIDING IT!!!

JADAKISS AND PARIS HILTON I’M SURE THAT TRACK IS REAL HOOD!!! JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF JADA KEEPING IT REAL….. YONKERS AND HILTON BABY NOW THATS HOOD!!!! FUCKEN HYPOCRITES….

TOM CRUISE DID LOOK GOOFY BUT DUD IS HAPPY AS HELL…. CAN’T HATE THAT!!! I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS LIKE WHEN MY SON WAS BORN, THATS A FUN TIME!!!! AND THEN HE GOT THE BIGGEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD NOW…. THE NEXT BOND TYPE FRANCHISE BUT AMERICAN SO HE’S ALLOWED TO BE ON ONE LIKE THAT…. I DON’T LIKE MANY OF HIS KIND BUT I THINK HE IIGHT!!!

THE REMIX IS COOL!!! I’M GLAD THIS IS A FACE SONG AND NOT A 50 SONG…. IF IT WAS A 50 SONG IT WOULD JUST BE ASS…

30. Bugsytheboss Says:

thats the first time i seen Joey Buttons on camera since this year.

Suge with only $11 in his bank. Yeah Right, you better go check overseas in that swiss account cuzz i know this dude is lying and got a stack somewhere

Master P vs. Lil Bow Wow how retarded does P and his son look right now???And for Master P pick on someone your own (Baby)size and stop being worried about lil teenagers

31. Luch Says:

that Jada link aint working…??

32. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 1:37 pm
    thats the first time i seen Joey Buttons on camera since this year.

its the first time YOU’VE seen him, but you cant see shit staying in mom’s basement.

” IM EVERYWHERE/ HOMIE YOU AINT NEVER THERE “

33. E From BK Says:

As much as I like Jada this shit is ridiculous. He’s worst than 50 doing that bullshit. Isn’t this the same bitch who was caught on tape calling some Black men “dumb niggers” or something to that extent?

@ E from BK… yeah, and that’s why I’m really heated about it. She outright disrespected us and these niggas hopped on the track with her like it’s all good.

35. tyronebiggums71 Says:

E From BK Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 1:51 pm

say word, when did she say that? i mean obviously i cant stand that bitch as is and yea i cant front its some bullshit jada did it but it is what it is now if the majority of his shit tunrs in too commercial poppy shit then ill have to start frisbeeing his new shit and that wuld be a damn shame. but seriously did she really say that shit ?

36. Dumb Nigga Says:

Atleast Styles P aint on the track……

37. Jamz Says:

Jada & Joe trying to get paid! I’m quite they can give a phuck about some white braud saying the word nigger in public. They should, but I know they don’t!

If it wasn’t for Master P, would Romeo’s weak career even exist? Shyt, if Tupac was still alive would P’s career exist?

38. MaddenMaster Says:

Jada and Joe is trying to get paid is right!!!! but thats fucked up!! niggas only in this for the money… thats some bullshit!!!! Its not about the music no more…… this some bullshit…….. they making they game terrible!!!! man fuck that nigga man he weak for that…. tell me that aint wrong!!

39. catch 22 Says:

Master P is writing a book?!??! Will it have a chapter about how to keep your street cred while making an ass of yourself on Dancing With the Stars?
    Motherfucker looked like frankenstein trying to dance.

That title is priceless! > How To Be Successful And Still Be Yourself

40. Engineer Says:

these niggas are the truth!!!!

41. E From BK Says:

@tyronebiggums71

I can’t remember the scenario exactly, I just remember there was a situation where I hink these two Black guys were not doing something to her liking or as fast as she wanted it done and the camera picked up her saying “dumb niggers.” They did not hear her, but she was real comfortable with whomever was around her and it was picked up on tape.

42. Jamz Says:

After Jada & Joe come out with a hot song in the near future, dudes will forget all about this little stumble? Jada just got Puffy off the Lox’s azz with royalties mess, so I know he needs some money?

I uploaded the Jadakiss shit to Sendspace cuz Rapidshare is acting sheisty

44. E From BK Says:

45. Jamz Says:

@ Catch – I didn’t know Master P could read, let alone write a book? He did look like a young Frankenstein tho on the silly azz dance show! That was coonery at it’s finest right there! White folks loved it too….

46. iceberg slim Says:

47. Dumb Nigga Says:

Games cd aint coming on 6/6/06 anymore.

48. E From BK Says:

The more I think about this the angrier I get at Jada and Joe. This is similar to shuckin’ and jivin’ to me. I’m sure they know about the incident and they are still fuckin’ with her? Is nothing sacred any more? Both these cats be on some “thorough” shit, but recording with this racist Paris Hilton bitch is not “thorough.” That shit is not a good look. Now they are giving this bitch some kind of credibility in the hood.

49. p1 Says:

damn, scientology makes everybody go crazy

50. iceberg slim Says:

what’s up dumb nigga…………u right about that album…50 diss a nigga by barring that nigga from dropping anything but mix cds

51. reefermadness Says:

Joe Buddy needs some money so he can eat. Literally eat like 10 burgers. Yuck! He looks like…… I know y’all know what I mean.

52. tyronebiggums71 Says:

E From BK Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 2:14 pm
    @tyronebiggums71

WELL IF THATS THE CASE THEN I LOST ALOT OF RESPECT FOR JADA BUT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT IT BEFORE TODAY SO I WONDER IF JADA DID, IF THATS HOW IT WENT DOWN AND JADA KNEW ABOUT IT THEN I DEFINTELY HAVE LOST A HUGE AMOUNT OF RESPECT FOR HIM AND THATS A DAMN SHAME

eskay Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 2:17 pm
    I uploaded the Jadakiss shit to Sendspace cuz Rapidshare is acting sheisty

MAN RAPIDSHARE IS ALWAYS ACTING SHEISTY FOR ME, ITS THAT MEGAUPLOAD SHIT THAT WORKS EVERYTIME WITHOUT FAIL

53. GET Says:

Finally Jadakiss & Fat Joe are bringing that real Hip Hop, everybody stand up this is going to be classic.

54. Dumb Nigga Says:

If none of you saw this yet, click on the news section.

55. Engineer Says:

56. iceberg slim Says:

57. el_feces_grande Says:

tECHNICALLY WE ALL ARE “GOD’S sons”..i FEEL YOU JADA..fuck the politics do your numbers my nigga…Two years from now when your like damn that 500k Paris was gonna give me for that joint I could use that right now….these will be the same niggas laughin at you callin you all kinna broke nigga…Nothings sacred no more..If you play by the rules..YOU WILL LOSE.

Jump Off JOe..I know jigga scared/envious/reluctant about releasing your music my nigga but he wont be head of DEF JAM for much longer hang in there my dude..

Fuck Tom cruise

Ghost..man i dunno what to say..you are one of the most respected artists in the Game but corporate JIGGA and his overseer LA REID and his over seer some white dude says that Ne Yo rihanna and terror Marie are whats poppin in teh streets so….i dunno..might as well start workin on nnew shit.

Suge..i still think I can hear Pac sayin “suge shot me” on that joint..i never liked you or gave you as much respect for holdin that hard azz gangster vanilla Ice out a window…oooh big bad suge just punkd vanilla ice oooh im scared..I dunno..maybe its the Jamaican in me but I see a lot of bitch in you, God Bless.

Romeo..before i heard your bow wow diss i always thought of BOw Wow as teh better one, but Im diggin your teen swagger my nigga..not livin at home at 16, your uncle a 2time killer , pops a gangsta entrepreneur, while bow wow havin his momma dress him while he on tour, shit like that has put me on your side in this beef..not to mention the fact that I think youd really sling some dick to ciarra and not just write lollipop songs with her.

58. E From BK Says:

Yo Ty

59. Dro410 Says:

I got 21 questions and I need answers.

1. Why is Romeo naming his Album God Son? Does he not know Nas just did that less than 3 years ago?

2. Why is Romeo still rapping?

3. Why did Master ever start rapping?

4. Does anyone think this Paris Hilton shit is gonna fly?

5. I didn’t hear the song or verse but is Paris planning on dropping the N-Bomb on a track? Thats not cool.

6. While Master P has a point about Bow Wow being disrepectful to his elders. Does he have the right to pick the beef with him. Shouldn’t that be strictly Romeo since you know they are kinda like the same age?

7. Is Joe Buddens ever gonna come out with another album?

8. Will every one here that supports him buy that album? or juist download or better yet by the bootleg?

9. Isn’t that Suge Knight shit the best example of Karma we’ll ever see in our lifetime?

10. Am I the only one that finds his situation funny?

11. What will become of Petey Pablo?

12. Does anyone care?

13. Wasn’t the girl from the “freek- a- leak’ video the phattest thing you’ve ever seen?

14. Is Papoose gonna get a record deal? I know he’s with Violator management and all that, but what wlabel is he signed to?

15. Who has $11 in bank? How do you get to that number?

16. How much money does Jadakiss have in the Bank?

17. How much money does Fat Joe have in the bank?

18. Tom Cruise is a fuuny dude. Did anybody else peep the cat from Baby Boy dancing too?

19. Really what is everybody gonna do about question 8? just curious.

20. How come Ghost’s album isn’t gold yet?

21. When are the Roots gonna make there Def Jam debut?

60. Dro410 Says:

One more question.

1. If Dave Mays is fling for Bankruptcy is Benzino next?

61. GET Says:

Who’s waiting for that Jada and Hilary duff collabo, that shit going to change the game.

62. iceberg slim Says:

e

63. ne` Says:

JOE IS FINE. AND A GENTLEMAN IN PERSON.

64. reggaetonslasher Says:

personally dont think nothing wrong with jada collabing with hilton, hes using that bitch to widen his audience, no different than Tom cruise allowing kanye to do the theme song for mi3.

65. MaddenMaster Says:

Jada and Hillary Duff now thats gone be HOOD!!! I see it coming in 6 months….. Yonkers baby….. Y.O.

If I knew how to write that gay ass laugh, which is the same laugh that puffy use I would…..

FUCKEN HYPOCRITES

66. iceberg slim Says:

67. MaddenMaster Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW THE FIRST PERSON TO COME TO JADA DEFENSE!!! COOL…..

THE ONLY REASON I’M HATING RIGHT NOW IS BECAUSE I WANT YALL TO SEE HOW GAY YALL SOUND AND HOPEFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YALL AINT SHIT BUT HATERS……

ITS OK FOR JADA TO BE OUT FOR THE MONEY AND MAKE MOVES TO GET A WIDER AUDIENCE BUT WHEN MOBB DEEP DOES IT SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH THAT??? THINK ABOUT THAT… AT LEAST THEY DID IT BY CONNECTING WITH ANOTHER HOOD NIGGA NOT PARIS NASTY ASS HILTON…….

68. MaddenMaster Says:

NOW ITS 50 FAULT AGAIN… GOD DAMN!!!! JUST SAY YALL LOVE THAT NIGGA….. THEY DONE WITH INTERSCOPE…. 50 AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH THEM DUDES!!!

69. reggaetonslasher Says:

madden the problem with mobbdeep is different, they allowed larger than life persona to flood their project and influence the sound of their music, Jada spit a couple bars on the bitch album, but put on the champion hoodie and went back that piff.

70. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

HERE WE GO AGAIN. THE TWO CHUMPS I HATE THE MOST BUTTONS AND PAPOOTE

WHY DO YALL LIKE THESE NAGGAHS? THEY ARE REMAKES OF BIG L AND JAY Z? NO ORIGINALITY.

*spits on monitor*

AND WHY DO NEW YORK MARKS WEAR THERE HATS SO BIG? LOOKS LIKE A KID WIT HIS DADDYS HAT ON. i GUESS JOE HAS HIS FATHER’S (JAY Z) HAT ON AND PAP GOT ON L’S

*drinks the rest of the hate-or-aid sports drink with the henny mix*

*belches*

*throws bottle at eskay*

71. iceberg slim Says:

e

72. GET Says:

Damn Jada Making Music for little White Kids Now, I told you he’s top 5 dead or a live and thats just off of One lp.

73. iceberg slim Says:

u know jada can’t drop an album curtis”interscope”jackson aint approve that shit…….so he gotta sell a little of his soul to eat………shit think about if 50 hasn’t released Game’s recording budget that’s why we r a month away from 6-6-06 & still no single….we don’t even want to say what he did to style p album……..and yall know jada be stealing and not returning loaned jewelry……..damn dirty nigg………………………new york is struggling..they can’t buy a hit

74. reggaetonslasher Says:

ice 50 aint got nothing to do with games budget
    Game is signed to aftermath

75. LouBANG5 Says:

lmao at the tom cruise klip

76. iceberg slim Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 3:33 pm
    ice 50 aint got nothing to do with games budget
    Game is signed to aftermat………………………………u believe that if u want…….u think 50 going to let him out of a contact they had for four albums……..look how long it took the lox to get gree 8 years……….its a biz..game was on the shelf for 3 years before 50 and dre did a split deal…….

77. iceberg slim Says:

tom cruise will not be doing that dance when he dies and realize there is a god

78. iceberg slim Says:

how is lil romeo and lil bow wow battling if they both have ghostwriters

79. iceberg slim Says:

bullshit aside the lox need to get them shiny suits back……and sheek luch need to get the shineyoveralls he had in mase video and let diddy adlib them back to the top……..

80. GET Says:

Fuck 50 and Game

Havent you heard that the King of New York( Jada) and the Queen of
    Soul (Paris) just dropped a collabo thats going to change the game.

81. reggaetonslasher Says:

Nas is true king of NY

82. tyronebiggums71 Says:

E From BK Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 2:49 pm
    Yo Ty

GOOD LOOKS FOR THE LINK E FROM BK I SURE HOPE JADA WAS UNAWARE OTHERWISE I GOT ISSUES WITH HIM DOING A TRACK WITH A BLANTANTY RACIST SPOILED BITCH ( DOING SONGS WITH MARIAH IS ONE THING PARIS HILTON AND IF SHE IS THAT RACIST AND HE KNOWS IT THATS HORRIBLE )

EL – YOU SAY

AND YOU CANT BLAME ANYTHING ABOUT GHOST ON JAY, I MEAN GHOAST DID ACTUALLY COME OUT ITS NOT HIS FAULT THE GENERAL PUBLIC WOULD RATHER HAVE A JEEZY KANYE OR TIERA MARIE RECORD HE HAS TO CATER TO HIS CLENTEL AND AGAIN HE PUT THE ALBUM OUT THE ALBUM IS FIRE AND ITS SELLING PROBABLYJUST AS MUCH AS HIS SHIT ALWAYS HAD 9 ITS JUST THATS NOT ENOUGH FOR DUDES ANYMORE )

DRO ASKS

7. Is Joe Buddens ever gonna come out with another album?

HOPEFULLY LATE SUMMER AND DAMN SRAIGHT IM GONNA BUY IT I WAS ONE OF THE 500 K THAT GOT HIS FIRST AND IVE BOUGHT EVERY ONE OF HIS MIXTAPES PLUS I BOUGHT GHOSTFACE AFTER ALREADY HAVING IT I ALWAYS SUPPORT THE ALBUMS I LIKE CAUSE HIP-HOP NEEDS THAT NOT BOOTLEGGING

GET Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 3:06 pm

WHATS SAID IS THIS COULD BE WHERE WE ARE HEADING

83. Alqueda jada Says:

beta gamma sigma and rho, epsilon go.

ahha!! what ya’ll niggas mad a montega for, a nigga trying to eat, get his chips check out that new mixtape I got droping. It’s called Seal it with a kiss.

84. Bugsytheboss Says:

Now you see why 50 cent diss these niggas(Gadakiss,Wack Joe) cuzz they dont have no respect for the game no more so they do dumb shit like jump on wanna-be NY anthem with Jarule after his career was in the mud and now they saleing they soul doing spice girls tracks with Paris Hilton. Both of these guys are washed up headed to retirement(kiss got another 10 mixtapes in him though)and a 401k plan

85. Jamz Says:

Jada is a good lyricist, but I just can’t seem to get into his albums? He’s like Canibus! They make good singles and rip freestyles apart, but the albums are luke warm at best..

86. iceberg slim Says:

I hope joe b. album does drop because from the look of this pic. it looks like he will do a blackrob and run into a hotel room and steal some shit…….joe b. looks like the family mbr that comes to ur house and u have to watch every room they go in

87. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ BUGSY MAN ARE YOU KIDDING 50 HAS LESS RESPECT FOR THE GAME AND FOR LIFE IN GENERAL THAN ANYONE PONIT BLANK PEROID THE END. JADA DOING A TRACK W/ PARIS HILTON ISNT MAKING HIS LEAD SINGLES CANDYSHOP 21 QUESTIONS SMILE BEST FRIEND I HAVENT LISTENED TO THE JADA TRACK BUT IM SURE HE STILL RAPS HIS VERSE AS OPPOSED TO 50 SINGING HIS.

* DAMN REALIZES I JUST GOT SUCKED INTO ANOTHER 50 ARGUEMENT IVE SAID MY PIECE IM NOT GETTING INTO THIS AGAIN *

88. Engineer Says:

89. Engineer Says:

90. iceberg slim Says:

91. Engineer Says:

92. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

CANIBUS’ “MIC CLUB: THE CURRICULUM” WAS THE HOTEST LYRICAL ALBUM EVER.

93. Jamz Says:

Canibus usually suffers from wack production disease tho….

94. tyronebiggums71 Says:

iceberg slim Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 3:51 pm

YO WHATS HILARIOUS IS I WAS LISTENING TO OLD SCHOOL AT NOON ON HOT 97 ON MY WAY TO GRAB LUNCH THE OTHER DAY AND THEY THREW ON SOME OLD LOX SONG WITH BLACK ROB AND BLACK ROB SAYS SOMETHING ALONG THE LINES

” IF THIS RAP SHIT DONT WORK OUT/ IM A BE OUT ROBBING NIGGAS ”

AND WELL ATLEAST WE FOUND OUT HE WASNT LYING ( BUT I LOST ALL AND ANY RESPECT FOR HIM WHEN I WENT TO SOME SRINGFEST CONCERT AT NASSAUE COLISIUM YEARS AGO AND HE DID A 20 MINUTE SET AND IT WAS JUST A 20 MINUTE VERSION OF THATS WHOA TO LIKE 5 DIFFERENT BEATS IT WAS AWFUL.

BUT GOD I HOPE THAT DOESNT HAPPEN TO JOE CAUSE DUDES GOT WAY MORE TALENT THAN BR AND DAMN NEAR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER

95. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ENGINEER – THE MORE YOU POST LIKE THAT THE LESS LIKEY YOU ARE TO GET A RESPONSE, NO ONE RESPECTS THAT BLATANT SELF ADVERTISING AND PROMOTING ON THIS SHIT

96. MaddenMaster Says:

You got sucked in and you looked stupid…..

Candy Shop 1st single TRUE
    21 QUESTIONS came after “In the Club” and “P.I.M.P” SO WRONG!!
    Smile came after “On Fire”
    Best Friend is Oliva album……

What about all the R&B calabs them niggas do? No comment right? they only did one right? THAT NIGGA KISS TALKING ABOUT HE WANNA MAKE FUCKEN LOVE…. what 50 song is like that? Tighten ya hate up son…. Just go back to saying “YOU JUST DON’T LIKE HIM BECAUSE YOU GOT EMOTIONS LIKE A WOMAN” and I won’t argue that but don’t post the bullshit!!!

97. MaddenMaster Says:

AND TELL ME JADA NEVER DID ANY SINGING ON A FUCKEN HOOK BEFORE………. TELL ME HE DIDN’T!!! OR TELL ME HE NEVER DID ANY SINGING ON A VERSE!!! PLEASE TELL ME HE DIDN’T…

98. iceberg slim Says:

real talk………I know we talk about who hard and real and steet but them lox niggas got like 3-5 years to make some major moves or they will be the streets for real……..all the street respect don’t mean shit when they 40 and still trying to tour………..

99. iceberg slim Says:

and I’m not hating I like the warlocks…..oopps I mean the lox……damn my bad d-block

100. MaddenMaster Says:

Lets start a thread and try to find out what they next name gone be…

101. Joe 88 Says:

UH bugsy wasent 50 in a pink video recently?

*waits to see how bugs bunny gonna responed*

102. thekid10705 Says:

Nas , Mos , etc. Should be a very good show…Crazy, not to long the Roots performed w/ Jigga when he was dissin’ Nas…WOW, how time flies…

Joe Budden, my man , good to see he’s still alive..

Jada, BIG pay day, BAD look……

Tom Crusie needs to GO..and GO fast…He needs to stop beggin’…Slow down cuz!! I read something in the paper today and he was quoted ” Harlem I’m there, know what I’m sayin”…Are you fickin’ kidding’ me…And Kayne w/ him throwing up the ROC…It’s crazy how Hip Hop is on Top right now….I could go on forever with this one….YIKES!!!!!

103. iLL Change Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

Nas is true king of NY

no fuckin’ doubt.
    did any one else in here peep that article in XXL (g-unit on the cover i think) where they interviewed AZ? i hope he was foreal when he was talkin bout that NaS/AZ album. that would be a mad good look. im still pissed that NaS’ new album isnt gonna be 100% Premo tho, that would have been the best CD ever created.

104. GET Says:

@ Joe 88

*This is a Secret*

*But that wasn’t 50 in Pinks Video*

*Shhhhhhh Dont tell anybody*

105. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

MaddenMaster Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 4:08 pm

what song does jada sing the whole verse ? how many times do we need to tell you singing a HOOK is a whole different story from singing the ENTIRE SONG LIKE 50 DOES HE ONLY SINGS OR TALKS HALF HIS SHIT IS JUST HIM TALKING AND LAUGHING

MaddenMaster Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 4:19 pm
    Lets start a thread and try to find out what they next name gone be…

THEY HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME OVER 10 YEARS THEY WENT FROM THE WRLOCKS TO THE LOX THATS IT YEA MAN THOSE DUDES REALLY HAVE TROUBLE STICKING TO SOMETHING GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

106. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

DAMMINT SEE HOW THIS HAPPENS A STAN COMES IN HERE AND STARTS SPEAKING IRRATIONAL CONTRICDICTORY STATEMENTS AND KEEPS SAYING JADA SINGS AS MUCH AS 50 THATS WHAT BRINGS ME OUT DAMN IM DONE WEVE HAD THIS SAME ARGUEMENT 100 TIMES.

THE OTHER DAY ME AND MY BOY WAS TALKING ABOUT MY ROOMATES LITTLE BROTHER THE KID IS A HUGE 50 FAN AND I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT IT ONE DAY AND HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME HE LIKES 50 CAUSE ITS CATHY AND HOT HE SAID HE LIKES BUDDENS “CAUSE HE’S FROM JERSEY ” BUT DOESNT LIKE SHIT LIKE THAT CAUSE HE DOESNT WANT TO LISTEN TO ANYTHING THAT MAKES HIM HAVE TO THINK. I LOOKED AT HIM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ? HOW DO I RESPOND TO THAT ? AND I WAS LIKE SHIT IF THATS WHAT YOU LIKE THAN I GUESS I CANT AGRUE WITH YOU DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS WE WILL NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE THEN BUT I CAN LET HIM SLIDE CAUSE HE ADMITS ITS JUST DUMB CATCHY SHIT HE ENJOYS AND DOESNT TRY TO CLAIM 50 AS THE BEST OF SHIT AND THESE LITTLE KIDS NOW ADAYS DONT WANNA THINK THEY WANNA BE TOLD HOW TO THINK HENCE THE G-UNIT SOLDIERS THAT ARE ALWAYS ON HERE ( SHOUT OUT TO MADDEN BUGSY AND LUIS 50 SAYS ENOUGH ALREADY SHIT EVEN BALLERINA P AND HOLLYWOOD HAV ARE SICK OF YOU HANGING ON THEIR DICKS, AND WE ALL KNOW THE GET NO LOVE )

107. GET Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

singing the ENTIRE SONG LIKE 50 DOES

———

What song is that?

108. iceberg slim Says:

how the hell is nas the king if he got another rapprer as a boss………………..u r an actor, not who u depicted to be, all yall niggas living tru me, I blew u breath when they forogt u M c’d…….he blew breath to him and ms. milkshake with that new contract…………and the last quote from jay….don’t listen to these rappers they dying to floss…nas signing to jay..mobb deep being dissed then signing to 50 and jada doing a song with paris hilton

109. iceberg slim Says:

and this is real shit almost every rapper sing on a track from pac on “dedicating slow jams on the radio, makevali…….big on his last album a few times and on get money….dmx…..even jayz on excuse me miss….in the beginning of the song whenhe does his best luther impersonation

110. Engineer Says:

tyronebiggums: Thanks for the fucking tip///….That page ain’t even me..I got nothing to do with the group……Everyone on these blogs are always bitching about how wack hip hop is these days, I thought I’d put people to something hot…I guess this is the worthless opinion page though and one care about hot music, just something to bitch about…..

111. iceberg slim Says:

112. iLL Change Says:

NaS is the best alive from NYC.
    if Jay-Z is so high & fucking mighty for signin’ NaS, then how come before he dissed NaS or the Mobb, he sampled NaS on “Dead Presidents” AND “Rap Game/Crack Game” AND sampled Prodigy on “D’Evils”? he put his fucking foot and NaS’s dick in his mouth when he dissed them.

113. Sour D. Says:

alot of hating going on. its a shame my day sux and i can’t break some of ya’ll down. i would love to know what the people who hate on buddens and pap actually listen to. how can you deny that they are some of the undergrounds best?

fuck suge, hope he doesn’t have two nickles to rub together.

jada broke my heart with that shit. somebody in my top 5 did a song with PARIS HERPES HILTON. fuckin disgusting.

114. Engineer Says:

ill change….shut up…order back issues of the source, surf the net and get your facts right …know your history before you talk……

115. iLL Change Says:

@ Engineer

so those samples were imaginary then?

116. Front Says:

Can’t wait for this Roots performance, at least with them there doing instrumentals, you know Nas is not going to fuck that up. Where is Kanye at? He seems to shine at these type of events.

Suge Knight needs to write a book confessing his involvement in B.I.G.’s death. Then he would have a ton of money and we would have closure.

WHY?

That Kanye Impossible song is kinda hot if not extremely “poppy” with that soft ’60’s rock sample. Why is that shit not all over the radio?

I can’t respect anything Tom Cruise does because of his involvement in Scientology. But that pic with him throwing up the Roc with Kanye is a classic.

What the fuck was Jenny Jones doing there at the Impossibe thing. Does he actually think he represents Harlem? If lived in Harlem, I would jack that idiot’s baby sister’s Audi just to show that this burough does not support these dipset morons.

Master P? Lil Romeo? Bow Wow? I seriously could not care less.

Pretty much every song that has Kanye featured has sucked. Except for two, Common The Corner and Dialated People This Way. I think Kanye’s verse on “This Way” is one of the top 10 verses of all time.

117. iceberg slim Says:

first off idiot..premier was the producer so he sampled them…2nd sampled snoop too….and outkast….he alwayz gave nas respect….but nas refuses to so a song with anyone who has the ability to eat him up on a song……shit norega said nas change his verse like 5 times after he hears urs….jay welcomed everyone fromm snoop to big to 2 short 2 eminem 3o dmx to the lax to match wits with him……oh rakiim to……..u know who that ia right?……..u got in nasty nas daddy

118. Engineer Says:

no they weren’t but they were before the beef…when Jigga was starting out…Once he became there pier is when the drama started….Rappers in the game hate as much as niggas like you….I’m sure in the past, you big up a person you thought was your boy and now he’s not, or showed lov to someone you thought was cool but turned out to be an asshole……Same shit with the sampling and such…..You can’t call it…neither can I but that’s life…today it’s one thing tomorrow it’s another

119. iceberg slim Says:

even biggie was constantly getting at nas “your fam’s destiny lays in my hands” for yall slow people destiny is nas daughters name………and the best way to look at is the top 3 of all time dissed nas……biggie jayz and pac

120. Reagan overlooked aids Says:

anybody listen to that garbage youn joc. Why every body doing that dance. Like lil bitch. It’s better than the snapping shit.

121. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

Engineer Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 4:54 pm

ENGINEER – your normally in here on some real talk shit but posting shit like that in every thread is overboard, i have lots of people trying to get in the biz i could post links all day but ive sent eskay some shit personally as well as some others on here that have asked for it. i realize i came off a little hostile in how i responded but honestly if you hadnt dropped it hundred times in each thread i probably would of checked it out. all im really saying is this isnt good promotion but to be fair ill go check them out now and give you and honest evaluation but on this board it seems were getting more and more just advertising links to them, their boys. there blogs ( shout reachnyc ) shit gotten a bit annoying and again a couple links would of been fine but honestly i think most people feel the same when someone tries so hard to shove something down your throat you tend to ignore it and blow it off, but ill check it out now for real

ill holla

122. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

Engineer Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 5:04 pm

^^^see thats the real talk i usually hear from you

123. Engineer Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS – no doubt…..I feel you on that….and you got it….I was just trying to break the cycle….since everybody is hating so hard on this particular blog, I thought if yall checked something more pure it would kind of spark a better conversation….but you right, too many posts…I wanted a response faster thatn I got it is all…….

124. iceberg slim Says:

125. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

iceberg – yeah singing here and there is one thing but 50 takes it to a whole nother level dont you think i mean didnt you think ja rule sang too much and honestly he still rapped more than 50 does

engineer- i remember you saying you were behind the boards in the studio with main-o do you got anything to do with these dudes any affiliations or just dudes you heard about?

126. GET Says:

What Song does 50 sing on the Whole Song?

127. iLL Change Says:

Jay-Z : “Dead Presidents” from Reasonable Doubt- NaS sample “I’m out for presidents to represent me” from “The World Is Your’s” off of NaS’s Illmatic.

Jay-Z: “Rap Game/Crack Game” from In My Lifetime, Vol. 1- NaS sample “Some how the rap game reminds me of the crack game” from “Represent” off of NaS’s Illmatic.

Jay-Z: “D’Evils” from Reasonable Doubt- Prodigy of Mobb Deep sample “Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body” & “Secret society, tryna keep an eye on me” from “I Shot Ya (Remix) off of LL Cool J’s Mr. Smith.

That’s all FACT, bitch.

128. Engineer Says:

TYRONEBIGGUMS – I was holdin’ it down another engineer for a few hours while he handled some biz. Maino came through to hear beats from Val of IGT. He was supposed to get on that Four Fathers CD with them,…Don’t know what happened…I got nothing to do with them..The engineer I covered for is their engineer, producer and Manager……

129. iceberg slim Says:

so what does his producer sampling well known voices at the time have to do with his flow or him running shit now and him and la reid signing nasty nas…..oops my bad escabor….dam gods son checks…………and since sampling is ur whole thing t.I and cassidy had two number one songs this past 12 mths on jays voice alone…

LOL @ El_feces post. You’sa wild dude. But honestly, I co-sign those remarks except the one about Jada. True, nothing is sacred anymore. But my Nubian blood just won’t allow me to accept that.

131. iceberg slim Says:

132. iLL Change Says:

yo i got respect for jay-z, his first 3 albums were ill, but i lost some respect for him when he started goin pop and stopped makin street records. now he just gets pharrell to produce his shit, and pharrell is wack, coming in at first makin hot beats, then going and drinking faggot juice thinkin he’ll change the rap game with skateboarding. the bottom line is, jay-z sampled his enemies and on “Where I’m From” rapped “I from where n****s pull your card, and argue all day about / Who’s the best MC’s, Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas”

133. iceberg slim Says:

ahhhhhhh they were not his enemies then…..just like pac used to luv big then turned on him…….just like game and 50…..just like ice cube and nwa….and dr. dre and nwa…..jay and nas twice…….and jada and beanie……

134. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

get- window shopper god gave me style damn near everything. even when he raps he doesnt eve really rap if that makes sense. he does more of a melodic shit its more singing and harmonizing which is cool if thats what you like but thats what most his shit is his flow is sing songy

135. Joe 88 Says:

*Just finish blownin sampson’s finest*
    @ ill change
    Everybody got other rappers in there sample. Think about it 50 got jada in a sample on i’m a hustler on power of a dollar “if it wasent for the doe i’d probbley have to double back, bubble crack” no one running around saying 50 got jada dick in his mouth. And another thing did’nt prodigy dis jay first??? Jay went at nas cause bleek went at nas remember? let me break it down bleek went at nas for saying on nastradamus “you wanna ball to you fall imma help you wit dat” so bleek dissed him on “got my mind right” only reason jay stepped up cause he knew bleek could’nt fuck wit nas so came “the tackover” You should know the rest

*thinks to self i’m too high to be typing got places to be*

*runs shower water*

136. iLL Change Says:

at least 50’s rhyme scheme is better than cam’ron’s…
    From J.R. Writer’s “Bird Call Remix”- [Cam’Ron] “tech, tech, pound/duck, duck, goose/pump, pump, shoot”
    i remember when Cam used to have a tight flow (S.D.E. & Come Home With Me).

137. Joe 88 Says:

Damn i mean “the takeover” Classic dis record^

138. KingML Says:

yo i dunno if this is about that murder in that restaurant, but this is from coney island

Real similar to that 24 year old that got shot in Detroit I think the other week?
    Pretty shocking vid tho.

139. iLL Change Says:

yeah i know about 50 sampling jada & shit, but basically the whole jay/nas beef was a misunderstanding. that “ball till you fall” shit was unintentional. if you dont believe me, then check the liner notes on Nas’s Natradamus CD where he shouts out Roc-A-Fella. Bleek’s Coming Of Age came out august 3, 1999 & Nastradamus came out november 23, 1999.

140. the Critic Says:

Ill Change sound a bit young to me……..do you know anything? or are you just talking?

141. the Critic Says:

Ill change talks in circles

142. GET Says:

@ TYRONEBIGGUMS

The songs you named, only has 50 singing on the hook

143. iLL Change Says:

actually, im talkin the truth.

144. the Critic Says:

yes but you don’t understand the truth……

145. iLL Change Says:

how can you sample a rapper numerous times AND make references to him being a good rapper, then turn around and try to discredit him by saying he makes records? that would be like if 50 cent made a song where he said jay-z and nas could kill any other MC in 8 bars, and then turn around and diss nas.

146. iLL Change Says:

the truth is jay-z is a sellout who went from making ill records about dealing weight, to getting “skateboard p” to produce some songs about changing clothes and girls giving it up to him. nas swallowed jay-z with ether, but united with him because people are getting shot at bow wow concerts every other day cuz of some retarded shit.

147. iLL Change Says:

typo- saying he makes *bad* records

148. the Critic Says:

go back and read this entire blog from the begining…….you have said many things and each time, you have been corrected by someone. We all understand he sampled people… No one is disputing that…..For instance…I really respected my boss when I got my job. i thought he was brilliant and educated and I was happy to get my job, but now, I think he’s a jerk. I hate him…Understand….Context is everything….Do you know what context means?

149. iceberg slim Says:

don’t argue with ill anymore…….when u argue with fools, people from a distance can’t tell who is who

150. the Critic Says:

I heard that

151. Bugsytheboss Says:

BLOODMONEY 1xPLATINUM WHEN ITS OVER AND DONE
    and for anybody who(haters mainly)thinks the album aint banging you need to listen to “Speaking so Freely” and Capital P Capital H” and you can hear that the Mobb is back.
    And for Nas and Jigga they on some fake hype beef no we best friends like the 50 song i mean i lost respect for Nas the most

152. iceberg slim Says:

so if jay gave nas props and then dissed him and he iswrong for that…then what does it say about nas after dropping ether and then now being on his payroll……………..just look at there names jay-hova = god and nas is god’s son..trust me its tatted on his belly

153. iLL Change Says:

@ iceberg slim

who the fuck are you to judge who’s a fool and who’s not?

my point is that jay-z cannot legitimately diss someone who he has positively referenced and sampled numerous times. plus, nas has not done a 360 with his flow like jay-z did. nas can still make tracks that are illmatic-like nowadays.

154. iceberg slim Says:

ill……..I see I got under your skin……u said who the fuck ami……dam I lmao…lmao………but I will tell u to listen to meet the parents……..blueprint 2 I want a report tomorrow

155. Bugsytheboss Says:

Motherfuckers talking like Nas got a brain right now!!!! He is a yes man for the God Jigga and you can bet he will have his hand all over that album like he got his hand all over Beyonce’s ass.And if that album don’t sell, you know Def Jams motto(drop your ass)and back to (deathrow)Columbia

156. iceberg slim Says:

157. iLL Change Says:

iceberg slim Says:
    May 5th, 2006 at 6:34 pm

well if ur dissin nas for makin peace with someone he beefed with, then the exact same thing can be applied to jay-z. and nas never abandoned all of his old homies like jay (i.e. bleek, beanie, sauce money, etc.)

158. iLL Change Says:

ill check out that meet the parents joint. what a gay name.

@ bugsythefag

dear bugsy,
    if nas was a yes man, then why did jay give him his own imprint, The Jones Expierience? if he wanted control of nas, i dont think he would let nas sign other MC’s to def jam.

159. Bugsytheboss Says:

Yo ill, Nas dont have no homie’s.I know you aint talking about Bravehearts becuzz that aint nobody but his brother and a couple of street niggas.I don’t know whats up with him and AZ but you ask me Jigga saved this nigga like 50 saved Mobb Deep

160. iLL Change Says:

i dont think nas needs help selling records like tony yayo and memphis bleek. im pretty sure that stillmatic, god’s son and streets disciple all went platinum.

161. Front Says:

50 cent albums = fucking great
    All other G-Unit albums = crap

Ill, listen to Jay-Z “The Takeover” on the blueprint. He directly talks about him sampling other people lines and then proceeds to fucking destroying careers.

Takeover = Hip-Hop classic
    For this reason alone whenever 50 cent talks about running NYC, he never, ever mentions Jay-Z.

Window Shopper is all sing-song.

“You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song”

162. Bugsytheboss Says:

Think again because that last album he did didn’t do shit and just cuzz he got his own imprint don’t mean nothing unless he moves those units.Plus i aint saying Jigga don’t like the guy shit he only using the nigga to get rich and put his own name back in the limelight.

163. Bugsytheboss Says:

And you FRONT, how you gonna diss 50 and then say the Takeover is a classic when you know damn well Jigga used more samples on that album then P-diddY’s whole career

164. Front Says:

When does Jay-Z sample, that is Kanye West entire producing style. And who gives a shit as long as the song is hot. Honestly, isn’t good music all that really matters.

Bugsytheboss, the very first line of my post I say:

“50 cent albums = fucking great”

How the hell is that a dis? I like both of his albums.

165. catch 22 Says:

@plug
    although i do like some of his stuff, you’re right, Pap does sound like the 2006 Big L, only not as good.

and COMING SOON TO A THEATRE NEAR YOU
    “THE PUSSI-FICATION OF RAP”
    A coming of age tale in which young, hungry, street thugs turn to music as a way out of the hood. Their journey brings them far from the streets they once called home. Along the way they encounter dangers such as, selling-out, endangering their street cred, staging ridiculous rap-beefs for publicity, over-using dead/retired rappers lines as hooks, and catching herpes from Karrine “Superhead” Steffens.

STARRING: Jadakiss and Fat Joe
    guest appearances by 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Cam’ron, Master P and many many more

Original Score by:
    Paris Hilton and RZA
    (AKA Sloppy-Digital)

Thank you Fat Joe for giving a black eye to the borough I love. (No Cam’ron). If his casket wasn’t so tight on him, Pun would roll over, well at least attempt to roll over in his grave.

166. Bugsytheboss Says:

Sorry Front i read it wrong. And for Kanye West he took alot of my nigga J.Dilla style when it came to production

167. iceberg slim Says:

hip hp started out sampling beats……..that’s how we originally got our beats…nobody had any 24 track recording equip. at the park….just a turn table and a mic in the bathroom

168. iceberg slim Says:

catch 22 that’s fckd up what u said about big pun casket to tight…………….but funny as hell……….and just think biggie said u 30lbs when u die….shit pun probally broke the casket like ur girl in kill bill 2

169. reagan aint end the cold war Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

May 5th, 2006 at 9:02 am
    Reagan didnt end the cold war Says:
    May 4th, 2006 at 10:08 pm
    but who started the music?
    name 25 rappers who are white? that are actually good?
    how is it not black music? black people dont rap?

thats the type of thinking that made it hard on jackie robinson and people like him. no rap is not black music, it was started by black people sure but it is used and enjoyed by all races ( try telling asian kids obessed with wu-tang its only black music, rock & roll blues and jazz was all started by a black man but thats the problem is you pay attention to those details and think it matters, it doesnt change my feeling on black or whites or any other races why? cause its just your skin tonedoesnt determine where your hearts at. i mean your talking about whitey being the devil but all you have done is spew pure hate your putting the negative energy out there and all thats gonna do is cause the negitivity to surround you

so is country music black music too? classical? You just have no idea. You probably think every thing is peachy. You only live in the north b. In the south where I moved too, its a whole differnt story b. I’m not even from the south, but its like a plantation out here nigga. What does jackie robinson have to do with this. Rap music is black music. Now if you can rap and you white or phillipino then you can claim your spot. But its black music dog. Get the facts right. But wait a minute, you are right its not black music, universal, emi and bmg own rap. My bad you were right after all.

170. MaddenMaster Says:

BIGGUMS MY HOMEBOY…. IF WE KNEW EACH OTHER I COULD SEE US BEING COOL ALL WEEK THEN GOING OUT ON A SATURDAY GETTEN DRUNK, FIGHTEN THEN WATCHEN THE GAMES TOGETHER ON SUNDAY….. YOU IIGHT WITH ME!!!!

NOW YOU PUNK ASS NIGGA NAME ONE SONG WHERE 50 WAS SINGING FROM START TO FINISH…..

171. iLL Change Says:

i wish fat joe & jada didn’t just ruin their credibility (or at least some). i remember when joe was raw on Jealous One’s Envy and kept it gangsta wit the whole TS on Don Cartagena. thos albums was the shit. jada is a good rapper, Kiss Of Death was pretty good overall. he need to do somethin to get the hood back wit him again, since a new kiss album aint comin out anytime soon. maybe he should drop a LOX project on the same as paris hilton cd come out haha.

172. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Damn damn damn!

Suga what happened homie?

*shrugs shoulders and gets over it quickly*

Oh well…. I Wonder if Tom’s G pass expires round the same time as Kayne’s…?

I wanna slap P sometimes…

But I’m backing him in his “Death to Bow Wow Campaign”… Plus lil romeo actually writes his own music…. Beat that bow weezie

173. MaddenMaster Says:

Joe got the perfect name TS………… them niggas aint shit but Transexuals…

174. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

One more thing….

Aside from his on going fued with Baby, P has made it a habit to send hits on people he has beef with.

The only reason he can’t send a hit on Baby is the fact Baby has too much money, and knows pretty much the same killers as P.

175. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

*feels alotta Joe Buddens hate in the room*

176. Darth Cipher Says:

yo wtf is up with this romeo bow wow beef… is it just me or did lil romeos balls drop, dudes voice sounds so deep man, shit bow wow better watch out now he’s got worthy competition and i more then believe romeo can put that dog in his fucking place… lol he can take his woman, even had a bitch looking like ciara in the video, how wrong is that haha…

man as crazy as tom cruise is, i gotta hand it to him, he knows how to keep the postlight on him when it needs to be, as a fan of mission impossible and pretty much every tactical action packed tv show or movie there is, i tihnk he’s doing a damn good job at keepin our focus… as long as he doenst say hes gonna eat any more plasentas! im ko0…

poor suge knight… literally poor suge knight, i got more cash then that nigga in my account, and since he declared himself bankrupt he really is poorer then me, i feel really good today shit suge knight, thanks(though im sure he’s west coast niggas are gunna hook him up with some cash)…

177. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Lil wayne dissed Bow Wow in a mixtape…

“Ooh…how you move it like that?, I bet Ciara can’t do it like that”

178. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

@ darth

J prince is gonna pop suge off

179. MaddenMaster Says:

Bow Wow is a little ass hater……… he can’t help hisself…. Thats yall era!!

180. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

madden – ive already answered this question window shopper just s lil bot god gave me style

blood hound – theres alwayas a bunch of hate for buddens dudes know he killed the 5 heartbeats and the stans are scared he could end his career.

regan – the jackie robinson shit is a very good comparison cause baseball was thought to be a white sport not for black people, jackie robinson broke that barrier and with your thinking white people never should of allowed jackie robinson. it doesnt matter who started something it matter who does it good and if he is white spanish asian whatever he should have a spot in hip-hop shit that what hip-hops really about

181. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

IM LISTENING TO THIS YOUNG ZEE MIXTAPE AGAIN SHIT IS FIRE JERSEY STAND UP HE KILLS IT THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE MIXTAPESORRY HAD TO SAY IT AGAIN THIS SHIT IS GETTING ME AMPED SMOKING THAT PIFF SIPPIN SOME HEN AND COKE GETTIN READY TO GO OUT AS SOON AS THIS VIDEO GAME THAT IS GILBERT ARENAS VS. LEBRON JAMES IS OVER, THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO CRAZY

182. Da Newz Man Says:

Rumor has it……that…..Jimmy Iovine is paying people to go and buy Bloodmoney.

183. Darth Cipher Says:

yo this playoff tournamewnt is become one of the ages, so many classic moments man, beautiful matches between wizards and cavs, game7 for suns and lakers(suns gon’ win in 7, check my history i predicted it), heat win in 6(i remember calling that too if im not mistaken) shit im loving this man, even the kings are stepping up(i dont remember my prediction on that game though)… some hot ish…

stop hating on buddens, dudes got so much skill and aint gettin the respect he deserves, jersey stand up

184. Da Newz Man Says:

People only hate on Joe Buddens because they wouldnt know real music when they heard it.

185. Darth Cipher Says:

really??? HAHAHA desperate, but how would that work out, your paying me to buy your companies album, in other words your giving me a large some to spend a small some, so in total your losing out(cause they’d have to pay me nicely for that album when i can get that shit for free)

186. Darth Cipher Says:

yo this game got my heart pumping

187. Darth Cipher Says:

haha… cavs win, wtf is that jones didnt play all game and he hits the winning shot… arenas misses them free throws man, thats what counts most in the nba these days

188. Da Newz Man Says:

And i also heard that 50 Cent and Jimmy Iovine are going to buy copies of Bloodmoney everyday until it goes platinum.

Them sad peoples over at Interscope……

189. iLL Change Says:

i really hope that Blood Money shit isnt true. even thought im not buyin the album (i got the bootleg from limewire), i still got (some) respect 4 Mobb Deep, so i hope they at least do decent numbers. the infamous, hell on earth & murda muzik was ill.

190. MaddenMaster Says:

HE WAS SINGING ON THOSE SONGS FROM START TO FINISH…… IS THAT RIGHT??? GO LISTEN TO THOSE SONGS AGAIN COME BACK..

191. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

Its….Its…Its that on top music!!!!!!!!!!

off topic : romeos diss to bow wow..the videooo

192. Da Newz Man Says:

Lil Romeo video…….Is he a thug now? What the fuck is happening…….First Bow Wow, and now him?

193. Front Says:

Who gives a fuck about this pre-school beef? It would be great if an estiblished went in there and just raped them both on a track.

50 Cent does tons of sing-song shit, window shopper is ridiculous. Too bad he doesn’t nearly have as much talent as Nelly at this type of delievery.

194. MaddenMaster Says:

THEM NIGGA CLOWNS!!!!! JADA PLAYED HIS SELF THE FUCK OUT!!!!! I JUST HEARD THAT SHIT!!! MAN DUDE WOW…. HE WENT BEYOND POP….

195. Foekist (reporting live from Hell A) Says:

I’m not mad at Jada, its business, he tryin to get paid. Shit, I’d do a song with or for Paris Hilton too! Can you imagine having your name affiliated with anything that little whore is involved in? The potential royalties are tremendous!

196. Foekist (reporting live from Hell A) Says:

Unfortunately I can’t listen to the song I’m on the blackberry, I hope I won’t eat my words ^ when I do.

197. Da Newz Man Says:

>>The potential royalties are tremendous!

Yeah, he’s definitely gonna be getting PAID after this song. As long as his albums stay true to him, i ain’t mad at Jada.

198. nation of thugacation Says:

>> and a sexual encourter with Karrine “Superhead” Steffans.

and she even gave the super head.

199. gunitgroupieforlive Says:

50 CENT RULES IN THIS MUTHAPUKKA
    THA RULLLLLAAAA

200. Da Newz Man Says:

Da Newz Man Says:

May 6th, 2006 at 12:44 am
    >>The potential royalties are tremendous!

Of course on this i didn’t mean i liked the fact that he is in the song, because i’m not gonna lie, that shit is worse then anything 50’s done yet.

201. Da Newz Man Says:

Well actually……..i would say..its about equally as bad as what 50 has done maybe. I don”t know though.

202. Da Newz Man Says:

Well i’ll just put it this way, Jada and Joe sold out.

203. gunitgroupieforlive Says:

That fat nigga thought Lean Back was “In Da Club”
    My shit sold 11 mill, his shit was a dud
    Jada don’t fuck with me if you wanna eat
    Cause I’ll do your lil ass like Jay did Mobb Deep

204. Foekist (reporting live from Hell A) Says:

What is it about 50 that allowed him to blow so big, when niggas like Jada blew b4 him? Did he have a new sound? The fact that he was with 2m and Dre? What?

I just saw the light skinned dude that be on “Around the Horn” in the lobby of my hotel on espn. What a lame-o. Lil tight navy blue flooding slacks on, looked like something Eskay would wear.

205. Waddie G. Says:

I wonder when Joe Budden is going to come out with another club banger…

206. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

BUDDENS FANS I HAVE GOOD NEWS OVER AT HIPHOPGAME.COM THEY HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH CLUE AND THEY ASK HIM ABOUT BUDDENS, FOR SOME REASON I CANT COPY AND PAST FROM THERE BUT ITS JUST A COUPLE QUICK SENTENCES

hhg – “how involved are you today in joe buddens project ? ”

clue – “his project is FINISHED we’re gonna be dropping the first single in a minute ”

hhg- “is there a reason dj on point hosted mood music 2 and not you ?:

clue – i didnt have time to put a mixtape together at the time, i can only do some many things at one time. i told him to get some one to do it and he did ”

heres the link

207. catch 22 Says:

@ ill change

you think jealous ones still envy was fat oje keepin it gangsta? that was probably the least gangster shit he did. damn r. kelly and ashanti pop radio bullshit.

but i guess thats what you have to do if you want the platinum plaque right?

Talib Kweli feat. Jean Grae, “New York Shit Freestyle”….

In the words of Kay Slay, ” GOT… DAMN!

Btw, I love Jean Grae and 85% of niggas in the game can’t fuck wit’ her. BET IT!

Allhiphop.com if you haven’t heard it, crumbs.

209. T. Okes Says:

@catch 22

I hate speakin’ for dude, but he said Jealous Ones Envy, not Jealous Ones Still Envy. Obviously JOE came before JOSE, and I haven’t heard the first one but I’m sure it was a lot less commercial.

210. reagan has aids Says:

tyrone,
    I think you are mistaken and should go read a few good books. Baseball was not thought to be a white sport. There were black ball players wayy before Jackie’s time. The only reason he got in, because he was a safe nigga, and he knew how to play by the rules. Now this is not a diss to robinson, this is just how white people view blacks. I dont think you know black pyschology or african literature very well. Not a diss to you, just saying that there is no congruency well within the lives of america. Meaning that if you are “too” black chances are your money will be short. They didn’t recruit josh gibson and satchel paige, cause they were thought to be “showboaters” or arrogant or whatever, but their personalities did not fit well with whites. Saying we can’t be who we are and still make it, we have to conform to their cultural values in order to make it. But in all reality we only are 13 percent of the population, so we have to conform and accept their values or protocols, because we dont really have any stake in this society.

I’m not too sure what you mean what hip-hop was supposed to be about, but the main reason what hip hop is to bring about is change, and unconformity to the standards that are placed upon us. If asians want to rap then its cool, and so whites, but the music is still black music, there’s no denying that.

211. iLL Change Says:

@ catch 22

i was talkin about Jealous One’s Envy, his second album from 1995

212. Foekist (reporting live from Hell A) Says:

Anybody know when Beans dropping something again?

213. Darth Cipher Says:

man i ben trying to let people know for a while now that aint no female artist coming with harder lyrics then jean grae, the verse she spits is pretty sick in that track, but shes got some harder stuff then that, best female rapper in my oppinion…

i’d love to see her go in a battle against remy ma, or any other female artist that you tihnk could hold there own in a battle… cause i know she[jean grae] would tear them apart

214. Darth Cipher Says:

hey eskay, whats good with a new post man???

@ Darth Cipher… Most DUDES against Jean wouldn’t even stand a chance, let alone a chick. You’d have to get an ol’ school chick like Queen La or Lyte to really hold it down.

216. nation of thugacation Says:

@ d. billz…
    you want queen la to come beat her right… cuz i dont think any spittin will be going on with that chick

217. Demiks Says:

If Sugar Bear has only $11, whats Lake the Kid going to do?

Maybe he can learn the independant hustle like Cormega. And no, I don’t mean TVT or Koch.

218. Benzino Says:

Don’t mess with Bow Wow, he gots a grill now, so he’s down with the hoodlums and thugs…………….HaHa!!

219. T. Okes Says:

BowWow’s body needs to grow into his damn face before he can even think of dissin’ someone like he a grown-ass man. Lil Romeo, that dude ain’t even able to hold weight so long as he has a fuckin’ Nickolodeon show, period.

220. iLL Change Says:

yo eskay, put up a new post man.

221. Demiks Says:

All I can say about that Paris Hilton shit is…

What a waste of a good beat. I mean, the beat is crack! But the annoying non-singing, yelping, whining, vocals from Paris is a damn shame. Who’s idea was it to give this ho a record deal?

PS: Atleast I hope Jada was paid heavily for that shit, like the G-Unit fans (stans) say, “don’t hate because he’s makin money.”

222. catch 22 Says:

i take it back. i didn’t read it carefully enough.

223. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

Lmao…. u kno the g-unit stans gon come @ jada now
    but word up at that statement……..
    “don’t hate because he’s makin money.”

224. Darth Cipher Says:

true say billz… alot of guys would fall to jean grae after the first round, i would love to see her on smack dvd teaching them lil niggas a lesson bout rhyming, they’d come at her with there gun talk and she would give them some old school lyrical beat oyu like your moma verses lol… im crying in laughter thinking about it…

bow wow aint shit, nigga needs to fall back with his dick up his own ass, niggas feeling himself too damn much… and thats some serious shit bout the nickolodeon niggas, lil romeo, nick cannon, how they gonna be on some hardcore rapping tip and be appealing to lil kids man, talk bout sending the message in to different ways, which side of them is the real artist, the one on tv or the one in the booth???

225. iLL Change Says:

i just watched killa season. its one of the worst movies ever. cam’rons lyrics make no sense. that was the lowest budget flick ever made.

226. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

^^ ur kinda late ill
    i aint no dickryda but ghostface lyrics dnt make sence eitha…….
    the movie sucks….its funny tho…

anyone know were to make these ?

227. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

hope u didnt buy killa season, kuz dey got it on google video….

228. MaddenMaster Says:

NEW YORK, NY (05.06.06) — The owners of “Hot 97,” a radio station viewed by its landlord as the OK Corral of hip-hop music, went to court Friday to block the station’s eviction. Emmis Radio LLC, which owns WQHT-FM, filed a breach-of-contract lawsuit against the New York City District Council of Carpenters Pension Fund, owner of the Greenwich Village building that houses “Hot 97” and two sister stations.

In an eviction lawsuit filed earlier this week, the fund accused the station of promoting violence among its hip-hop artists _ who include Lil’ Kim, 50 Cent, and Jay-Z _ and their listeners. It said the suit was based on its fear for the lives of other tenants and passers-by. Citing three shootings, two bomb threats and more than a dozen other incidents involving celebrity guests at the station’s offices since March 2000, the fund said it wants Emmis’ stations out, despite six years left on the lease.

The fund said the April 26 shooting of rapper Jamal “Gravy” Woolard before an interview at the station was its last straw. Police said 11 gunshots were fired outside the 10-story building. Woolard was slightly wounded. Indianapolis-based Emmis says in papers filed in Manhattan’s state Supreme Court that the pension fund “has blocked access to the premises by any and all of tenant’s visitors.”

While the eviction action is pending, court papers say, fund officials have told Emmis that “Hot 97” will not be allowed to have any visitors in the building except artists _ with seven days notice.

229. Dumb Nigga Says:

>>anyone know were to make these ?

Ninguna pista

If my Spanish is rusty, please tell me.

230. Front Says:

Coming soon to a pawn shop in the Los Angeles area,

SUGE KNIGHT’S JEWELRY

231. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

lmao @ Front

@ dumb nigga…………..
    Nisiquiera una pista ?

232. Dumb Nigga Says:

Hold up c0l0mb14n1116 my Spanish is rusty.

233. Dumb Nigga Says:

When is said Ninguna pista, i believe i meant to say Ningún indicio.

234. Dumb Nigga Says:

Am i right now? Does Ningún indicio make sense?

235. Damnright Says:

Off topic

When does Dre’s album come out??

236. Damnright Says:

I think i’m delusional

Release date 17-03-2006??

237. Dumb Nigga Says:

@damnright

I could be wrong but i think that…..it might not be a american website or it’s a typo.

238. Dumb Nigga Says:

Here we go.

Yo no hablo español.

239. Damnright Says:

Dutch website

U know bout this CD???

It isn’t Detox , but why is it called 2006?
    Sometimes Cd’s drop in Europe before the States
    T.I King was in stores 26-03-2008 in the UK 2 days b4 US

240. Dumb Nigga Says:

@damnright

I have know clue about that cd, it might be a mixtape or something.

241. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

@ dumb nigga
    Ive only heard bout indicio a few times in ma life……… thats more like spanish from spain……too proper from a ghetto ass colombian……

242. Darth Cipher Says:

ok people i dunno how many people saw the game tonight, but my fucking prediction came true… now if i remember correctly back when we had the post bout what we thought would happen in the nba series, i had said phx would take it in 7… and in a landslide victory of 121-90, lakers are going home and our reigning canadian mvp(although i really didnt think he should of won it), is moving on too face the clippers, where the clippers will beat them in 6 games, heard it here first 6 games for the clippers… plus i won a bet with a girl who is gunna be taking me shopping, things are looking good for me

243. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

Damn cipher…….. can i go witchu ? (no homo)

244. Dumb Nigga Says:

Oh indicio, that’s supposed to mean clue if my spanish is correct.

245. Darth Cipher Says:

lol, nope im being greedy with this one, cause shes a rich girl whos into sports(dont come across that everyday) and she loves to throw them dollars away for bets and holds her end of the bargain without complaint… so i know shes gunna spend at least 300 on me, im getting some serious gear

246. Dumb Nigga Says:

Lmao @ Darth Cipher.

247. Dumb Nigga Says:

@c0l0mb14n1116

Tell me if you can understand this than.

Yo no hablo español.

248. Dumb Nigga Says:

Me puede entender usted?

249. rumbl3bumski Says:

YO ESKAY, THERE’S NO DAYS OFF FROM A BLOG!!!GET ON YA JOB NIGGA, NEED SOME NEWS,MAYBE BUSTA BEAT HIS DICK CAUSE HE PISSED ON HIM OR SOMETHING(NO HOMO)!!!
    GET 2 WORK NUCCA!!!LOL

250. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

@ dumb nigga
    Te entiendo………….
    *puts head down*

251. Dumb Nigga Says:

@c0l0mb14n1116

AHAHAHA!!

Pienso que yo me mejoro en mi español ahora.

252. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

@ cipher……….
    I run into that type of girls everyday…………..wyte girls @ my school…..u can see them crying when they get they debit cards taken wen they spent 400 on a week n they was only allowed to spend 350…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!

253. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

@ Dumb Nigga
    Ya Puedes Conseguirte una Hottie Colombiana

254. Dumb Nigga Says:

@c0l0mb14n1116

lol.

255. Dumb Nigga Says:

I’m trying to get my spanish better man, so if i ever see a spanish chica that don’t speak English, i’ll be ready.

256. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

*imagines dumb nigga Trying to get at a spanish girl*
    the only thing that comes up to my mind is that part of method man tryin to get at da spanish girl in soul plane

257. Dumb Nigga Says:

Que Mobb Cd Profundo chupó.

I’m about to talk like this more often now though. So the stans can’t understand me HAHAHAHAH!

258. Darth Cipher Says:

lol good job dumb nigga, you get them spanish chicas that act like they dont know english, then you hit em up with the spanish so they understand they sucking some dick whether they want to or not, cause our games to tight for them to slip away…

colombian, i see too many of them white girls its pretty sad, but this girl makes her own cash still, shes got more connections then the back of our pc’s, and she gets maDD deals from so many places… so its not like its coming outta daddy’s pocket, though i wish it were…

259. Dumb Nigga Says:

But for anyone trying to say that 50’s the reason why Jadakiss isn’t making that many cd’s in a short amount of time..

You wanna know why I invest all my money into haze and into dope
    Cuz right now, I’m currently a slave for Interscope-Jadakiss

That was from Gangstarr’s, Right Where you stand song, from their cd The Ownerz, and that cd obviously came out before the whole beef between 5-0 and Jada. So obviously Jada had problems with Interscope before 5-0 started beefing with him.

260. Darth Cipher Says:

good point out, dumb nigga… thats a hype album too

261. Dumb Nigga Says:

@ darth cipher

Hell yeah dogg, them fine chica’s aren’t going to be fooling me acting like they don’t know english. You know what else probably works though, talk with a accent, never tried it, but i’m sure some woman like that type of shit.

262. Darth Cipher Says:

see that my ticket when i got to the states, i put on a french accent… so as if my blackness wasnt enough for the easy ones, when i hit em with a lil french they go crazy and help me out where ever needed… languages homeslices, we all need to learn many, let this be our inside secret against the women, cause money is getting old and who wants to buy the bitch anything… well im off to sleep, hold it di’down peeps one

263. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

@Dumb Nigga
    Los Enanitoes Del Mobb Quieren Ser Como Scarface Pero se Parecen mas a los de la plaza sesamo…………

lmao…datz da new anti-stan lang………everytime theres a post on 5-0..datz the anti-stan kode!!!!

im out

264. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

*enanitos not enanitoes

265. Dumb Nigga Says:

@c0l0mb14n1116

AHAHAH!!

@ Darth Cipher

Hell yeah man, money is getting old, i’d rather just fake a accent. I’m sure most woman go crazy for that type of shit.

I’m out also!!!

266. Foekist (reporting live from Hell A) Says:

*wonders if he’s ever going back to L.A. Because it was too many Latinos everywhere you fucking go*

267. Foekist (reporting live from Hell A) Says:

*…as in fresh off the barbwire Mexicans, not latinos*

What’s the dill with an update?

268. MySpace Wanksta Says:

I heard 50 cent got M tattooed on the left check and B-B tattooed on the right cheeck…

269. MaddenMaster Says:

Old Meth and Lauren Hill but its hot so I’m posting it….. everybody aint heard it…

270. T. Okes Says:

MySpace Wanksta Says:
    May 7th, 2006 at 1:55 pm

_______________________

LOL, you just made me wish I didn’t have an imagination

271. c0l0mb14n1116 Says:

Uncle murder spittin them facts…………

nigga sick wit it………

272. Dumb Nigga Says:

I was reading the older threads, and that dude Ur_Mad was one funny guy. He actually thought Killa Season was going to be good?? And he talks about himself like he’s in DIPSET!!! That was one funny mother fucker!! His website’s funny as fuck also.

“Haters Click Here”

A picture of Cam comes up!!!

Then music comes on

SUCK A DICK GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

Man that was one funny deranged stalker type person alright!

273. nation of thugacation Says:

… where the fuck is eskay

274. Dumb Nigga Says:

I thank God that when i started posting on this site, people already scared him off!

275. Dumb Nigga Says:

About that funny ass mother fucker Ur_Mad.

276. Sour D. Says:

@ Dumb Niigga. yeah, he was one of the more psychotic dipset fans. i’d have to say i haven’t seen any dipset stans on here in a minute.

277. THE MOVEMENT MOVES ON Says:

WE ARE THE DIPLOMATS AND WE WILL NOT STOP MAKIN HIT RECORDS YA DIG FUCK YALL NIGGAZ BE HATIN CUZZ WE BE THE HOTTEST OUT NO IFS ANDS OR BUTTS BOUT IT WE BE KEEPIN IT TRILLZ YA SMELL ME HOLLA ATCHA BOY DIP SET! DIP SET! DIP SET!

278. Benzino Says:

The Movement Moves On

Go move on you Bush whore pig slutmonkey.

279. biggumskiller Says:

your man jada did a song with a bitch that calls black men dumb niggers tyrone!!!
    there is no way you can defend this bitch ass sellout!!!
    paris hilton is the biggest slut in the world an she aint giving us no rythmn!!!
    she’s on some racsist shit homey
    you an eskay will never hear the end of this from me if they make a video for this bullshit!!
    take that street sign off your blog baby!! the cockblock gang is finished

280. biggumskiller Says:

there is no way you can defend this bitch ass sellout!!!
    she’s on some racsist shit homey