Daily Headlines 5-02-06

Rapper Big Hawk from Houston shot and killed

Hot 97 says go ahead put up a camera

Judge kills graffiti law ammendment challenged by Marc Ecko and city art students.

Proof’s estate sued by victim’s family

Gravy speaks on shooting

Guy who punched Ron Artest sentenced to 30 days

Iran threatens to attack Israel if the U.S. acts up

Bush’s approval rating hits new low of 32%

179 Responses to “Daily Headlines 5-02-06”

1. tyronebiggums71 Says:

o yes brand new thread havent even looked at the topics yet just calling out MADDEN’S BITCH ASS

MADDEN YOU BITCH ASS YOU THREW A TEMPER TANTRUM FOR 3 DAYS ABOUT YOUR BET CALLING ME A BITCH CAUSE YOU DIDNT WANNA PUT MONEY UP WELL I ACCEPTED YOUR LITTLE GAY BET REGARDLESS OF YOUR COWARDNESS TO NOT PUT UP MONEY. ( AS OBVIOUSLY YOU ACTUALLY HEARD THE ALBUM INSTEAD OF JUST LISTENING TO 50 AND HIS BEAT WRITERS ( XXL) CALLING HE ALBUM CLASSIC ) IVE BEEN CALLING YOU OUT ON SAYING ILL ACCEPT YOUR BET FOR LIKE 3 DAYS YOUR ALL OVER EBETY THREAD BUT THAT ONE INTERESTING???? IM POSTING THIS SHIT ON EVERY THREAD TILL YOUR BITCH ASS RESPONDS CAUSE THE ALBUM FLOPS I MEAN DR… NO I MEAN FLOPS TODAY

* EXTENDS DIGITAL HAND TO SHAKE ON IT, IF NOT MADDEN IS GETTING DIGITALLY SMACKED ACROSS HIS FACE *

2. Joe 88 Says:

2nd

3. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Hawk Says:

thatz crazy…. hawk wuzz bout to do it big nationwide……….. with that trae – swang.

R.I.P

4. MaddenMaster Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH BIGUMS LOL I WILL TAKE THE BET NIGGA….. ITS NUFFIN….. YOU ON

5. tyronebiggums71 Says:

FINALLY DAMN IVE BEEN SAYING THIS SHIT FOR DAYS NOW YOU SHOW UP

6. reggaetonslasher Says:

a grave(y) contradiction

“I didn’t think I was hit. I thought I tripped over something and bruised myself.”

a few seconds later…..

I hid it [being shot] very well,” he said. “I didn’t risk my life. I just didn’t know how serious the hit was.”

7. Joe 88 Says:

Damn another rapper killed R.I.P Big Hawk. Man this shit gotta stop 4 real within a month proof gets murdered then gravy get shot now a houston native gets popped WTF. We need a stop the volence 2006 movement. I grew up on rap (80’s baby)and to see brothers dying like this is not cool. I never even heard dude spit but just to hear another rapper dying just fucked my day all up R.I.P Hawk

8. Joe 88 Says:

And i sort of respect gravy for not glorifing his situation (well not yet we’ll just have to wait & see) like many others do “insert rappers name here__________________

9. reggaetonslasher Says:

i prolly catch some heat for saying this but proof killed himself, if everything thats being released is true. A man always has to face his actions sooner or later, in his case it was sooner.

10. Spanish jay Says:

why is it every rappers death perceived to be rap related. some one call osha

11. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

This update sucks!!!

12. reggaetonslasher Says:

All this violence dosnt faze me at all anymore. if you check back in the thread when proof got murdered I predicted it will be two months before another rapper is killed, dont believe me check it out.

13. Fly Rizzle Says:

No disrespect to the slain rappers of recent times to past times, but multiple Black males are dying daily to non-sense. No mans life is worth any more value then the nexts due to his social status or “occupation”. The media consistantly just brings these rappers deaths to our attention in an attempt to further discredit Hip Hop as a culture which was, and still is one of the only prevelent forces in the Black community. I hate to say it, and it might just be my own ignorance, but once hip hop as a prodominantly black culture is gone, or completly discredited what will we have left

14. MaddenMaster Says:

RIP BIG HAWK….. I’M TIRED OF THIS SHIT!!

I’M AGAINST THAT BIG BROTHER TYPE SHIT ALSO BUT HOT 97 NEED SOMETHING TO STOP THE BULLSHIT.AND EVERYBODY AGREES BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THAT SHIT LIKE I DO THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT STARTS SMALL AND THEN THEY START TAKING DAMN NEAR ALL OF YOU FREEDOMS AWAY.

MARC ECKO HAS A PLATFORM TO STAND ON, I HATE HOW THEY TRYING TO TAKE THE ART OUT OF THE 3RD ELEMENT OF HIP HOP BUT HEY ITS ALL GOOD!! YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW…

THE PROOF SITUATION GETS MORE TRAGIC BY THE SECOND, I JUST HOPE THE WHOLE TRUTH COMES OUT!!! ITS CRAZY BECAUSE I WAS JUST WATCHING DUDE PROOF ON THAT BEEFS SHIT LAST NIGHT AND HE LOOK REAL CLEAR EYE’D AND SHARP….. I FEEL SORRY FOR ALL PARTIES INVOLVED.

BIG GRAVY CHEDDAR BOB’D HIS SELF NOW THATS FUNNY….

THAT DUDE WHO PUNCHED RON ARTEST SHOULD GET FUCKED UP!!!! I HATE THE WAY THEY GO AFTER RON RON I DON’T THINK ITS COOL…. BUT! I LIKE THE WAY RON PERDICTED THEY WAS GONE BEAT THE SPURS AND NOW ITS LOOKING LIKE THEY GOT A CHANCE…

IRAN AINT THREATEN TO ATTACK NO FUCKING BODY ITS THAT BUSH MEDIA MACHINE PLANTING SHIT IN THE MEDIA TO JUSTIFY A WAR!!! A WAR THAT HE HAS WANTED TO START WITH THESE PEOPLE SINCE HE FRAMED ALL MUSLIMS ON 9/11 BUT NOW HE WANTS A WAR BECAUSE BACK THEN THEY TOLD HIM TO BUZZ OFF WHEN HE TRIED TO CAUSE DRAMA IN THEIR COUNTRY….. IN IRAN IF YOU’RE A GUEST OF THE COUNTRY OR VISITING AND A WAR BREAKS OUT OVER YOU THE IRAN GOV. WILL PROTECT YOU AS IF YOU WERE FROM THERE, THATS A LAW IN IRAN… THOSE PEOPLE ARE VERY GOOD PEOPLE THAT ARE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED..

BUSH RATING HAS DROPPED SO NOW WE ARE GOING TO GET A SECOND MESSAGE FROM BIN LADEN IN AS MANY WEEKS, THE NUMBER TWO GUY IS GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY ON AL JAZIRA AND WE GONE GET ANOTHER ATTACK ON U.S. SOIL TO PROTECT BUSH FROM BEING FORCED TO OF OFFICE…….. THIS SHIT IS SAD BUT WE ARE FUCKED!!!!

15. MaddenMaster Says:

I just didn’t see it homie you know I don’t back down!!

16. Jamz Says:

Who or what the hell is a Gravy????

17. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Who is gravey and who is big Hawk? I think there is an increase in dying rappers because everybody and there mama is doing it. Everybody flow now.

18. reggaetonslasher Says:

here is my prediction form back in early april

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 11th, 2006 at 3:06 pm
    In theory predicting the outcome of hip hop within reasonable accuracy is possible. Mathematically, based on the number of violent deaths in recent years its almost safe to say that the outcome in the next few months will culminate in to more tradgedy for this culture. Phophecy in regards to most things is impossible, but if this thread, in anyway contrast the opinions of the world at large, then without omission HIP HOP IS DYING FAST.

19. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Rappin is like working in a fast food restaurant, everone has done it at least once in there life.

20. Joe 88 Says:

Plug Says:
    Rappin is like working fast food, everone has done it at least once

@plug
    What other artform can young black youth relate to? At one point hip hop was the voice of the village now its just___________

21. Ru Says:

ok RIP but damn..thats harsh..i smell a setup!
    i wonder was he in hiriam clark?? i do NOT fuck with hiram clark after a certain time of night.

22. Foolish aint I the chain'll strain ya eye Says:

Yeah maybe the people are good, but the government is on some mafia kill bill kgb plantation owner type shit.

Iran was a bigger threat than Iraq was, and now look at the mess we are in. Go BUSH. He will help us out.

Can’t wait for the midterm elections.

Did anyone happen to see that latter segment of meet the press? I caught the first two segments, but it was real good. Jim kramer made interesting points about cutting the 50 cent tax on trading oil from south america but Dick Durbin countered with a point that convoluted the idea that the embargo is neccesary for farmers to create jobs and cultivate growth.

23. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Rap hasnt been the voice of the village for some time now. Rap is the voice of corporations that don’t know how to talk to the consumer so the pay rappers to talk about the mans products.

24. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

@ joe 88

25. Joe 88 Says:

I agree with you 100 percent my nezzie that’s why i said it WAS the voice of the village.

26. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ ITS TRUE HIP-HOP IS USED TO PRMOTE AND ADVERTISE EVERYTHING, WHICH IS WHY THE GRAFFHITI LAW IS SO HYPOCRITICAL THEY HAVE EVERY COMPANY AND THEIR SISTER COMPANIES USING HIP-HP AND GRAFFHITI TYPE IMAGES TO SELL THERE PRODUCT. THE BASH RAP FOR BEING VIOLENT AND MYSOGINISTIC BUT THEY USE IT AND ANYTHING INVOLVING VIOLENCE AND SEX TO PROMOTE AND ADVERTISE THEIR OWN SHIT, THEY GOT NO PROBLEM PAYING RAPPERS TO SAY BIG MAC IN THEIR SONGS, I AM ALWAYS EXPLAINING TO THE OLDER DUDES I WORK WITH THAT I DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THE RAP THEY PLAY ON THE RADIO OR MTV ANYMORE I DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF IT I LISTEN TO OTHER SHIT GOOD MUSIC WITH MEANINGS AND ACTUAL LYRICS SKILLS TALENT AND ORIGINALITY, SO IF YOU REALLY WANNA GET YOUR VOICE ACROSS IN HIP-HOP YOU MUST COMMERCIALIZE YOURSELF

27. E From BK Says:

Yeah, Hip Hop used to be the prom King; now it ain’t nothing but the prom fiend!(R.I.P Pookey) When will it rehab?

28. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

“yo baby you got skim milk in them t t’s or what” lol

29. Kornphlake Says:

It’s funny that Iran can’t have a nuclear weapon, Isreal has over 200. They have been ignoring the U.N. since it’s inception. Maybe we can get some sanctions against Isreal first.

30. E From BK Says:

How many nuclear weapons does the U.S. have?

31. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ THE DAY WE FIGURE THAT OUT WELL BE THE DAY WE USE THEM BITCHES

>>How many nuclear weapons does the U.S. have?

according to Wikipedia: 9,960 total, 5,735 active

33. E From BK Says:

*ducks as I make this statement*

The U.S. is alot like 50. It’s cool that he’s making all the moves just as long as everyone else is not doing as much as he is. The second you show that you are allied with any of his enemies then all of a sudden there is a problem and you now become an enemy. There are some people that he knows he can’t fuck with, but always has some underhanded statement about them.

34. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 12:17 pm
    ^^^ THE DAY WE FIGURE THAT OUT WELL BE THE DAY WE USE THEM BITCHES

real talk

^ true. I mean I dont’ necessarily want Iran to have nukes, but if I was them I’d be like fuck ya’ll too

36. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

eskay Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 12:19 pm
    >>How many nuclear weapons does the U.S. have?

according to Wikipedia: 9,960 total, 5,735 active

__________________________

post a link to that. Are they using power plants as weapo………..

*realizes he’s on a government computer*

38. Foekist Says:

Man, I found this site by accident it shows all the people who been on Myspace.com that died. Man, it made me appreciate being alive, it’s some bad chicks on there too.

39. SOUTHERNS FINEST Says:

JONATHAN HAWKINS( BIG HAWK) WAS MY SECOND COUSIN. ALL THIS VOILENT SHIT HAS TO STOP I ALREADY LOST ONE COUSIN IN 98 WHICH WAS PATRICK LEMMONS(FAT PAT). YALL REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS TO GET A PHONE CALL AT FIVE IN THE MORNING SAY THAT YOUR COUSIN GOT SHOT LIKE 10 TIMES IN THE FACE AND THE BULLET WASN’T EVEN MENT FOER HIM. WHOEVER DID THAT TO MY COUSIN I HOPE YALL BURN IN HELL!! HOW DO YOU THINK MY AUNT FEELS KNOWING THAT SHE LOST BOTH OF HER SONS TO SOME STUPID SHIT THAT WASN’T EVEN SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN? HOW DO YOU THINK HIS WIFE FEELS THEY JUST GOT MARRIED LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO. HOW DO YOU THINK HIS SONS FEEL? MAN THAT’S REAL MESSED UP.

40. Foekist Says:

If you click on “latest deaths” it’ll start showing you all the people and links to their myspace pages.

41. Foekist Says:

disclaimer: don’t stay on that site for too long, otherwise you may get depressed.

42. D-PHILLY Says:

Damn yall this is sad, i read about dis dude and heard he was doin’ big things.

43. MaddenMaster Says:

If dude was ya fam then I’m sorry to hear that….. I hate shit like that and everybody know it!!!!! But at the end of the day rap didn’t kill him it was a fool with a gun… so I can’t blame rap for your cousin or my little brother!!!

44. D-PHILLY Says:

Did he have a deal?

45. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 12:30 pm

Foekist Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 12:30 pm

I CHECKED IT OUT GOT TO PAGE 2 COULDNT DO IT ANYMORE ESPECIALLY SEEING HOW MANY OF THEM WERE SUICIDES MAN THERE AINT MUCH MORE DEPRESSING THAN THINKING OF THE PAIN SOMEONE HAS TO BE GOING THROUGH TO ACTUALLY WANT TO TAKE THEIR OWN LIFE.

46. Bugsytheboss Says:

Has anybody heard that new BLOODMONEY by Mobb Deep??? i wont be able to grab a copy untill lunch time

47. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Big Hawk have a deal? That dude was down with S.U.C.

48. D-PHILLY Says:

And i’m sorry bout your fam man. Keep ya head up.

49. G-town G Says:

R.I.P. to my nigga Big Hawk.

Damn Eskay I was wonderin if u was gonna show my nigga sum luv. Appreciate that!

50. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

AHAHAHAH

Go check out Amazon.com there must be alot of “haters” for a “classic” to have a 3 star rating, by the consumers who bought Bloodmoney.

51. D-PHILLY Says:

I had my cousin shot infront of me and die in my arms. It was hard to deal wit but it made me stronger. I was only 12. Im now 18.

52. D-PHILLY Says:

And yeah i heard that bloodmoney, i thought it was straight ,if i was voting it wouldn’t get a 3 star

53. D-PHILLY Says:

I mean i would go higher

*Before I begin my venting, ranting, and raving (I promise yall I won’t post a whole novel like I did yesterday), I must note that I went to a Mobb Deep listening party in D.C. last night at Bar Nunn… fuckin’ empty! I mean, they have had more people in there on a regular night. Anyway, on with the show…*

R.I.P. to Big Hawk. There’s nothing humorous about the situation but my feelings about it is basically summed up by this post:

“Spanish jay Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 11:08 am
    why is it every rappers death perceived to be rap related. some one call osha”

Hilarious. I mean, really? Not making light of the situation but we need to stop blaming hip hop for deaths. I mean, if Big Hawk was a correctional officer, construction worker, or any other regular 9-to-5, would this even be an issue? Even though I feel rappers need to take responsibility for their actions when they are on the mic, they are still just regular people off the mic. And those goes for all celebrities and prominent Blacks: Micheal touch kids, Cosby got young tenderonis, Whitney on crack, Jesse got caught up, Huey P. Newton used to snort with Richard Pryor, and the list goes on. We need to stop worshipping celebrities and realize that the role models should be the family, friends, and mentors who are in our lives. Straight up.

Hot 97 gettin’ cameras might stop the shootings, but I bet mofos will still be catching wreck every now and then. Beef doesn’t stop for the camera.

Props to the judge for his decision on that wack ass anti-art/graf law. Dude said the decision was made in that favor because “he said so”… gangsta. Plus I think NYC got far worse problems than worrying about graf artists taggin’.

I hate to say this but Proof brung it on himself. Judging from the evidence he was obviously drunk. Some reckless talkin’ was involved. He spazzed and drew his gun, popped dude, and got popped in the process. Sad story, but that’s just another incident of senseless violence in the Black community. Proof just happened to be a rapper.

Gravy’s comment: “This is Hip-Hop. This comes with the game.” Huh? What kinda dumb ass statement is that? Totally contradicts what I just said 2 paragraphs above. Biggie is gone but this dude is still here? Somebody needs to re-shuffle the deck.

The dude who punched Artest is an IDIOT. He’s the only dumb ass who took his case to court instead of taking the probation like everyone else. Now he gettin’ jail time. ON TOP OF THAT, he admits to throwing the cup. Not to mention the money he wasted for a lawyer.

Those Iranians are some gangstas. They said if the U.S. even attempts to pull some slick shit then Israel is gettin’ it. And inserting uranium levels on a daily basis. Still not enough to make a bomb, but they’re obviously serious. Looks like another war is brewing…

Bush ratings are down? No shit! But the same people who complain are the same mofos that voted for ’em so fuck ’em. Stop whining and start ciphoning!

55. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 12:34 pm

>>You mean to tell me yesterday you was saying how nice that mobb cd was and you never even heard it?

56. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 12:34 pm

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS YOU KNOW WEVE ALL HEARD IT 2 WEEKS AGO AND WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS HOT GARBAGE JUST LIKE SOUNDSCAN WILL SAY

57. Reggie Evans Says:

HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT I’M A HOMO

58. MaddenMaster Says:

NIGGA STOP HATEN…. GO COP THAT ITS HOT THE TRACK WITH NOYD CALLED SYSTEM IS SOME HARD SHIT!!

59. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 12:40 pm
    Bugsytheboss Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 12:34 pm

THATS CAUSE HE HEARD IT WAS CLASSIC ( I MEAN 50 SAID IT WOULD BE SO OF COURSE HE THATS WHAT HE THINK HE HANGSO N 50’S EVERY WORD LIKE HIS NUT SACK. ) THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO LOVED GAME’S ALBUM UNTIL 50 DECIDED E DIDNT LIKE HIM THAT LAUGH WHEN 50 MADE FUN OF MOBB ON PIGGUBANK NOW THEY THINK THEY ARE CLASSIC, THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO THINK NELLY WON THE BATTLE WITH KRS WHEN THEY DIDNT EVEN HEAR KRS’S RESPONSE AND THATS THEIR REASONING S TO WHY HE WON, THESE PEOPLE ARE ON THS SHORT BUS FOR A REASON PLUG

60. MaddenMaster Says:

THAT MYSPACE SHIT IS HELLA SAD!! FUCK MAN

61. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Reggie Evans Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 12:43 pm
    HEY GUYS CHECK THIS OUT I’M A HOMO

I DONT HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT I SAW IT WHILE WATCHING THE GAME AND YES YOU ARE A HOMO THAT WAS SOME STRAIGHT UP GAY SHIT

62. G-town G Says:

And no BIg Hawk didnt have a deal the whole screwed up click was independent. They been doin they thang since 92. He was a REal nigga man!!!!!!!!

63. Joe 88 Says:

That mydeathspace was very depressing. Alot of them people was young’ins. & the suicide count was crazy on there

64. Foekist Says:

(Tony Montana’s voice)
    “I toll u!”

65. G-town G Says:

Ill take yo word for it on the mydeathspace.com Im already dealin with alot of krazy ass shit it aint no need to send myself into depression like that. Damn its alot of shit happenin this year…

66. Foekist Says:

How stupid can you be to get shot and sit through a 2 hr interview? I don’t care, nigga, if you shot ANYWHERE you supposed to take yo ass to the hospital, you don’t know WHAT that bullet did or is doing to your body. WHAT AN IDIOT

67. reggaetonslasher Says:

before i kill myself i would prolly run up in a bank, and do a HEAT.

68. Reggie Evans Says:

All you wanna NBA niggas come in the leauge dog, I got sumtin for ya.

69. Bugsytheboss Says:

You Fags(d.billz,ty,esgay,joe88,plug) still going by the BLOODMONEY mixtape you heard mad cuz you can’t afford the real cd so you wait for a leaked song to come out(straight computer nerds)And for tybigbuns you never answer my question,When is JOE BUTTONS coming out??? better yet here is a easy one for you. When is the next BUTTONS MIXTAPE coming outHAHAHA

70. Foekist Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 12:58 pm
    before i kill myself i would prolly run up in a bank, and do a HEAT.
    ————

Reggae, you’re usually pretty intelligentay with your comments, so I’m going to let that one slide, assuming you’re kidding. Why would you do that if you’re not going to live to spend the money?

71. Joe 88 Says:

*aims ak at the G on bugsy pink gun-it shirt*

*Thinks to self he’s not even worth a ak shell*

*pulls duce duce outta left boot*

*proceeds to open fire*

72. G-town G Says:

Bust him in his ass Joe

>>Bust him in his ass Joe

heeeeyooooo

74. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

fye has the same track listing I have for this mobb sleep cd. ITS WACK!

75. Foekist Says:

*Finishes looking at picture of Keith Bender*

Damn, I just noticed that Keith Bender is the same bouncer that patted us down (no homo) when me and my boy went to CCC’s couple months ago.

76. Bugsytheboss Says:

UNitsoldier says
    But anywayz…when will esgay stop hatin on G-Unit, and start luvin em?

Esgay dont hate G-UNIT he actually likes Banks Hungry for more(he admitted it a while back)album but cuzz he runs a low budget website with mostly trailer park and wigger kids from the burbs who just hate on 50 cent and praise backpack mixtape broke rappers like (papoose,lupe fiasco,joebuttons,etc)

77. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 1:18 pm
    fye has the same track listing I have for this mobb sleep cd. ITS WACK!

So those are the tracks everyone’s been “hating” on!! And i already heard those songs(same with everyone else in here. I feel sorry for the people who actually bought or plan on buying Bloodmoney.

78. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 1:02 pm

DOG IT WASNT A MIXTAPE THE ALBUM LEAKED THAT MEANS IT WAS THE FUCKING ALBUM MINUS MAYBE 2 SONGS. IM NOT BROKE I COULD AFFORD TO EASILY BUY THE CD ( AND IM NOT USING MY MOMS MONEY TO BUY CD’S ANYWAY ) BUT I LISTENED TO IT BECAUSE WHEN I TOLD MY ROMMATES LITTLE BORTHER ( ALSO HAS THE ILL PIFF CONNECT ) IT LEAKED HE WENT NUTS AND WANTED TO HEAR IT SO I ADMIT I HAD ESKAY HOOK UP THE LINK FOR ME SO I COULD GET IT TO HIM AND I DECIDED ID LISTEN TO IT AND GIVE IT AN FAIR HONEST SHOT BUT IT STILL SUCKED, BALLERINA P IS AS GAY AS REGGIE EVANS

79. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

*snatches deuce deuce from joe 88*

*throws deuce deuce in the trash*

*pulls out heavy steel that holds 5 size D duracell battery type slugs*

*hands it to Joe88*

80. G-town G Says:

My bad I should have put a no homo on that one. Neva homo when it komes to me but I meant to bust (Shoot at him with a gun)

81. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

F.Y.I. Bugsy

White wiggers from trailor park and the burbs are the ones buying g-unit shit, including 12-16 year old white girls that watch shit like TRL.

82. dCs Says:

that sentence for the guy who “threw the beer” at artest is bullshit. he didnt throw the fuckin thing. in the video of the throwing, there is some ghetto ass bitch standin there with her arm out goin THATS RIGHT, THATS RIGHT! as you see artest get hit. she ducked out DUMB quick when artest ran into the stands, though, thats for fuckin sure. take a look at the tape again, you see the dude’s hands in his pockets while the dumb twat is yellin some shit at Ronnyboy. that shit has annoyed me for a dumb long time now…

83. G-town G Says:

I see Bugsy talkin that bullshit again what the fuck is wrong wit u? Do u know what a fuckin backpack rapper is? Lupe Fiasco? Joe Buddens?

Thats how u know a nigga dont know hip hop talkin bout Joe Buttons… WTF?

84. Foekist Says:

Should’ve known…. Big homie “G Unitized” their beats on this cd. When I listen to the Mobb, I’m used to hearin that dark, Havoc ish.

85. MaddenMaster Says:

THAT MYSPACE SHIT IS DEPRESSING!!!!!!

YOU I KNOW I’M ALWAYS SCREAMING ON HERE BUT YO KIDS REAL TALK BE EASY MAN!!! THIS THING CALL LIFE AINT THAT BAD AND WHEN ITS OVER ITS OVER YOU DON’T GET TO TALK ABOUT WHAT ITS LIKE TO BE DEAD ITS ALL JUST OVER SO BE EASY PLEASE AND FUCK THAT SPEED RACER SHIT BUCKLE UP AND IF YOU GET HIGH DO IT AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE….. SHIT GET SOME WEED AND IF CATS TRY TO GET YOU TO DO SOME SHIT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT THEN PASS ON THAT SHIT…. THE COKE THE SELLING NOW AINT THAT PURE 80S SHIT ITS GARBAGE SO DON’T DO THAT SHIT AND JUST ABOUT EVERY OTHER DRUG YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IS LASED WITH SOME BULLSHIT THAT SOME PEOPLE BODIES CAN’T HANDLE AND NO NEED ON CHANCEN THAT SHIT JUST LEAVE IT ALONE…….. 151 AND PURP GETS ME THROUGH A BAD DAY SO IF YOU LOOKIN TO GET FUCKED UP THAT IN MODERATION WILL GET YOU GOING AND NOT KILL YOU!!!!

86. Sour D. Says:

see i knew this bitch ass bugsy would start popping shit today. i’m surprised madden didn’t but his mouth was probably too busy in bugsy’s ass. get a life you herb ass niggas. if you don’t like what we feeling why you on here every day. they have websites for you. you calling this shit a backpackin website for trailer park kids when its a true hiphop website more for NY heads. get a life you fuckin loser, go to gunitworld where you just blend in with the stans instead of being the sites #1 sucka.

87. G-town G Says:

That Mobb of the old with the dark beats and shit, u will probably neva hear it again now that they wit gay unit. I bet Hav and ballerina boy think they the fuckin shit rite now too. Its krazy how niggas get gassed up but they still aint shit…

88. Foekist Says:

In all fairness, I don’t really care for 50 Cent’s music, but he IS a black man doing his thing, plus he gives us something to talk about. Hate it or love it, 40 Cent is a big reason why many of the threads on here have went Plat’.

89. Joe 88 Says:

Thanks Plug

*aims at THEUNITHOMO pink gun-it headband*

*sqeeze trigger once*

*Blows THEUNITSOILDER completly of the nah right map*

*still looking for bugsy*

90. Foekist Says:

Yo Madden, that’s real talk, bro.

91. MaddenMaster Says:

Yea, I was gone visit Iran and they was breaking down all that shit to me a few years back….. I have been to Mecca and it dropped me to my knees man its such a powerful place which is why this war against Islam is killen me right now…. They want to destroy our cities and reduce us to nothing and make us struggle everywhere, that shit aint cool…..

92. MaddenMaster Says:

They didn’t G-Unitize they beats they just put all those beats they be giving away on they CD… the only G-Unit beat is put’em in they place….

93. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

what yall know about this….

94. Bugsytheboss Says:

Sour dick that burbs comment really got to you huh???? I know i can go to g-unitworld but i come on this sit becuzz i see you guys hatin on 50 cent and G-UNIT but deep down inside i know you guys like them(ty said he likes Buck.Esgkay said he likes Banks)but you feel you owe the underground something and can’t listen to artist who crossover.I just think if i keep pressing you guys one day you will see the light and respect they hustle and the movement they made ever since 2002GRODT

95. tyronebiggums71 Says:

G-town G Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 1:28 pm

Thats how u know a nigga dont know hip hop talkin bout Joe Buttons… WTF?

NO SHIT DUDE STILL HASNT ANSWERED MY QUESTION WHEN I ASK HIM WHAT A BACKPACK RAPPER IS. BUT ANYONE WHO CATEGORIZES BUDDENS AS BACKPACK OBVIOUSLY DOESNT KNOW A DAMN THING AND CAT BE MORE THAN 12 ( AND UNFORTUNITLY FOR HIM HE HAS NO FRIENDS TO ASK SO TEHREFIRE HE CANT ANSWER POOR BUGSY )

>>what yall know about this….

^^what you know about that classic piff?

97. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Thats the real blood money.

98. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

F.Y.I. Bugsy

99. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 1:42 pm

DOG I SAY BUCK IS THE BEST IN G-UNIT. AGAIN THATS LIKE BEING THE SMARTEST KID WITH DOWN SYNDROME ( OR FOR THE ONES WHO CAUGHT ON LAST TIME LIKE BEING THE COOLEST KID AT SHANNIAGANS ) GOD DAMN YOUR DUMB ITS THE SAME SHIT WITH OU OVER AND OVER AGAIN FUCKING LAME

100. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Joe88 you missed!?!??!?!

101. Joe 88 Says:

50 CENT Says:
    Jump

Bugsythebuster Says:
    How high master 50?

50 cent Says:
    Put on a helmet on cause i want you to jump threw the roof

Bugsy has’nt been seen since

102. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Hey Bugsy your from L.A. right? Your gonna like this track by C-N-N and the rappers you’ve been supporting since 50 signed them.

103. Sour D. Says:

i was just listenin to the war report the other day. that shit is too classic, just don’t get old.

_____________________________________________________________

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 1:42 pm

____________________________________________________________

it has been a downhill movement you little bitch. and i aint insecure about shit. i was down with gunit more than you will ever be you lil wanna be stan. in august of 2002 i was at teh GRODT photo shoot and i am actually in the free documentary that came out with GRODT. i met 50 yayo and banks and have the pics to prove it. i used to like them alot and saw alot of promise for the future. but they went commercial. i mean come on CANDY SHOP. everyone gets a pass for a commercial song, but this dude is makin love songs. they are now wack and i’ll say today what i said yesterday. a fan knows when there artist has gone in a direction that is not what originally made them popular. a yes man (stan) will always agree with there actions. when it comes down to it bugsy, your just trying to be teachers pet. your like mobb sleep, just agreeing with your idle, fantasizing about the day he gives you attention. not caring how much of your pride you throw away in the process.

104. Foekist Says:

That War Report was killa! “I keep it REAL wit a nigga keep it real wit me…”

105. Joe 88 Says:

@plug
    Naw man i just had to handle that little prick THEUNITSISTERSOILDER FIRST. Bugsy did his best jesse owens impression & kicked rocks.

*sets up boobie traps for bugsy & his stan clan*

Fuck 50 cent

Give em 5 min plug he’ll be back

106. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 1:52 pm

CHECK AND MATE VERY NICE MOVE AGAIN PROVING YOUR NAME TO BE WORNG, SO BUGSY HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE MOBB THEN? TO BAD HE PROBABLY ISNT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER IT

107. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Does anyone know how Capone and Nore fell out?

108. G-town G Says:

Shit CApone ass stayed in jail, I dont know that they fell out but maybe one of u New Yorkers kan tell us more

109. Sour D. Says:

i would love to know how old these dudes are biggs. i mean me and you aren’t that old. how can it be we have so much more hiphop knowledge than them. they breathe gunit and no one else. how is that possible for someone who was listening to hiphop before 2000

110. G-town G Says:

And yea Im from Texas my niggas for those who dont know and The War Report is real shit, classic. U dont hear shit like that anymore…

111. Bugsytheboss Says:

so you hate 50 cuzz he made candyshop???GTOH that song was #1 on the billboard charts and it wasen’t made for you it was made for radio. Learn the game or dont speak up on it.Ask any artist(rapper) why they in the rap game and they will tell you its for the money otherwise even i can make a bunch of free mixtapes and never blow up. If you like rap music you have to repect the business side as well as the lyrical side

112. G-town G Says:

Fuck them young ass niggas. I be wanting to know how old sum of these niggas is too but u kan tell they young and hell.

Im 26 and I think we gone be jammin hip hop oldies but goodies in a few years if the rap game keeps goin in the direction its headed. Damn shame

113. Joe 88 Says:

@plug
    Nore is on capone new album but you know how hip hop is. One min they cool next week they enimes

*hands plug back the bliky

114. G-town G Says:

Bugsy candyshop sucked. “Bitches only feel yo shit just a lil bit, niggas only feel yo shit just a lil bit…”

Bitches only liked that bullshit for like a week then it was old. 30 cent sucks man get off his dick. One day u will realize what Im tellin u is the truth

115. Joe 88 Says:

Bliky (baltimore slang for guns)

I shall return hold down the fort my niggas

*leave cpu to get piffed up*

116. G-town G Says:

@Joe, so Capone and Nore is beefin?

117. KonishiwaBitches Says:

see what happens when the posts are weak niggas turn shit into a 50/gunit blog…..give us a new update to stop these niggas

118. MaddenMaster Says:

**********THIS JUST IN************

HATERS BIG NOYD IS ON THE CD………. I REPEAT NOYD IS ON THE CD AND THE TRACK IS HOT……

-one less reason to hate, just trying to help!!

119. Foekist Says:

Bugsy, you make a damn good point about respecting the business side. It’s a balancing act, for real (keepin it real and making music that’ll sell as well). What I think would be sweet would be like a “Pardon the Interruption” (ESPN heads know what i’m talkin about) but about hip hop or music shit. That would be that deal.

120. ReachNYC.com Says:

R.I.P. hawk
    hope you didnt die in a stupid way like proof.

cops put those cameras on my block too

http://www.reachnyc.com check the 4/16 archives

121. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

One song with Big Noyd? And the rest of the features are g-unit features? Already heard the cd, one track aint going to make me want to buy the cd, so i’m gonna pass.

122. E From BK Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    ================================================
    Here lies the problem. Fuck Billboard!

123. Sour D. Says:

then how come we respect jay’s songs, but not 50’s. and explain all these other songs from his albums.

21 questions
    in da club
    if i can’t
    pimp
    like my style

and thats just grodt. and i gave him a pass for those. its everything he did before the assacre and then he sealed it up with all these pop ass songs on that album.

candy shop
    outta control
    in my car
    ryder music
    disco inferno
    just a lil bit
    build you up
    god gave me style
    i don’t need em.

thats almost double the pop songs. and every pop song is double the gayness. what are you supporting. go listen to those songs. listen to what we think of you when you say you like him. at least when i was feelin dudes music, shit was actually hot. as embarrasing as it is to say now. i’ll admit that i did like him. and i know you’ll want to blame it on his success and say i don’t like him cause he’s rich. but jay is much richer than 50 and i still like him. which has been said many times. so how come what works for one artist doesn’t work for another? i’ll tell you why, because one sold his soul to a gay devil, and the other put in work to keep his music alive.

124. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I persoanlly stop liking 50 when he started singing like ja when he clowned ja for doing it. I’, not saying his cds aren’t ok but, yall cats act like he’s the best in the business just because he sold 11 milion. Just think how classic a 50 collabe would be wit a jada or a nas track. 50 beef wit people just because. Thats how nas fell off thats how mobb fell off. they forgot how there collabos put them on the map.

Guess whos back was the sweetest (no homo) 50 album. but you young thundercat ass nikkas don’t know nuffin about that

125. tyronebiggums71 Says:

G-town G Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:00 pm

THEY DIDNT REALLY FALL OUT PER SAY THEY JUST DONT WORK TOGETHER ANYMORE, NO HUGE BEEF JUST WANTED TO MOVE IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION

Sour D. Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:01 pm

NO SHIT MAN IM ONLY 25 BUT I FEEL LIKE I WAS THERE WHEN DUDE SCRATHED THE RECORD BY MISTAKE FOR THE FIRST TIME COMPARED TO THESE YOUNG’NS NOWADAYS

G-town G Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:00 pm

Bugsytheboss Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm

NOT CANDYSHOP ALONE
    BUT SMILE
    IN DA CLUB
    21 QUESTIONS
    BEST FRIEND
    EVERY SINGLE SONG HE SINGS ON HE DOESNT EVEN JUST SING THE HOOKS HE HIS FUCKING VERSES THE DUDES A JOKE THATS WHY.

AND STOP TALKING ABOUT SALES NO ONE CARES, SALES NEVER MATTER IN HIP-HOP UNTIL SHINY SUIT ERA AND NELLY IS JUST AS GOOD AS 50 FOLLOWING YOUR LOGIC, WE DONT CARE HE SELLS TO PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE RAP HE DOESNT SELL TO RAP FANS THEREFORE HIS RAP SUCKS HIS POP MUSIC IS GREAT FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE THAT SHIT

126. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 1:56 pm
    Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 1:52 pm

So Bugsy, how did you feel about your boys back then?

127. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Bugsytheboss Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 2:02 pm

___________________________

Perfect example, He only like it because Bilboard told him to.

128. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Oh and Bugsy if you’re too stupid to realize it, yes they were dissing L.A.

129. tyronebiggums71 Says:

MaddenMaster Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:09 pm
    **********THIS JUST IN************

-one less reason to hate, just trying to help!!

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT BIG NOYD SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN TO US.

IM ABOUT TO DO THE REMIX TO PAHRCYCDE’S DROP FOR THE MOBB ITS CALLED FLLLLLLOOOOOOOOPPPPP

130. Sour D. Says:

and bugs, after that, check my previous post. i want a fucking responce. i’m tired of always making the same point only to have you disappear and bring up the same argument the next day as if we didn’t shut you down.

131. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:09 pm

ILL BE KORNHEISER THAT DUDE IS SO HILARIOUS HE HAS ONE OF THE DRYEST SARCASTIC SENSE OF HUMOR EVER

132. G-town G Says:

Shit I gave up on that fool Bugs like a week ago he never replies after u sho him u have a valid point.

Bugsy what the fuck is a backpack rapper? That nigga Ty asked u and now Im askin u what the fuk is your definiion? Please tell us inquiring minds wanna know

133. G-town G Says:

Pardon the Interruption would be kool for hip hop. Shit we kould do that shit on here

134. HIPHOP101 Says:

what it do family.
    anyone know where i can find so good background pictures or back drop for like to make mixtape covers, i cant find none nowhere, i find pretty skys and crap like that but like hood looking joints.
    help a brother out.

135. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Sour D. Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 2:15 pm

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL IGNORE HIM UNTIL HE STARTS TO ANSWER SOME O OUR GOD DAMN QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF RUNNING OFF EVERYTIME HE GETS SHOT DOWN

136. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Ok i see once a bunch of people make vaild points or prove him wrong, Bugsy goes ghost until Luis or Madden comes back.

137. Sour D. Says:

i swear man, usually, its fun for me to shut these stans down. but i’d love to smack the gunit hat right off this dude bugsy. i just picture this 15 yr old lil gunit bitch, similir to the pics eskay posted yesterday. i would pay good money to smack this dude. and i don’t wanna beat him up, or cause bodily harm to him. i just wanna give him one of my memorable smacks in the jaw and see his eyes tear up. that would make my day.

138. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

I think it’s definitly official though, Bugsy only likes Mobb Deep because they on g-unit.

139. Sour D. Says:

i tried making that point yesterday. they don’t wanna admit thats all they care about. if there was no gunit stamp, there would be no argument. they’d probably be agreeing if they even knew what mobb was before gunit.

140. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ O YEA 100% ALL THE G-UNIT STANS WERE MAKING FUN OF THEM WHEN PIGGBANK DROPPED NOW THEY THINK THEY ARE THE SHIT. GAME WAS THE TRUTH NOW HE DOESNT WANT TO BE 50’S TOY SOLDIER HIS A LAME

AND THEY WANNA TALK ABOUT A CHANGE OF HEART

141. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

I meen Game contradicts himself alot, but atleast he’s his own person and doesnt want to be 50’s toy soldier, unlike the rest of the clowns.

142. Sour D. Says:

*searches for clip and lights one up before he catches a kid wearing gunit shirt and tells him what the five fingers said to the face.*

143. el_feces_loco Says:

SMH@ THE PREOCCUPATION WITH G UNIT ON HERE…YALL NIGGAZ GOT ADHD..EVERY DAY TEH SAME NIGGAZ MAKE YALL FAL FOR THET SAME ARGUMENTS, SOME OF YOU NIGGAZ SOUND/LOOK LIKE BROKEN RECORDS SAYIN THE SAME SHIT OVER N OVER N OVER AGAIN ABOUT MOBB AND GUNIT..LET THAT SHIT GO..NIGGAZ IN HERE LIKE JILTED LOVERS.

@FOEKIST..YO MYDEATHSPACE IS CRAZY I READ ALL DEM PAGES, I DONT HAVE A FASCINATION WITH DEATH BUT ITS INTRIGUIN, SO I READ ALL THIS SHIT AND CAME ACROSS
    THIS..http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_page=3
    THEY SAID THIS ABOUT HIM “I still expect to hear his truck roll into the driveway, Primus or Alice in Chains blaring through the windows, then barrel up the stairs to announce ‘I’m home you niggers!’ and then go on about something or freestyle.”
    .. WHITE BOY THAT LIT HIS TRUCK ON FIRE GOT INTO IT THEN SHOT HIMSELF…THAT WIGGA TOOK HIMSELF OUT LIKE A “G”..RACIST BASTARD…

“RAPPERS BLEED JUST LIKE US”

144. Sour D. Says:

Dumb Nigga, game aint no prize piece either. but your on point homie, he’s got more pride than anyone in gunit, and probably more talent. too bad he’s just a big gimmick.

145. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

^^agree

146. Sour D. Says:

lol @ el feces. you got me rolling with that shit.

How many Heavy D fans do we have in here? For some reason I see that he gets ignored when we talk about classic hip hop. I mean, dude had some classics. Some of the best lyrical party songs ever. Not to mention joints like “Black Coffee” and “It Aint All About The Sex”.

148. MaddenMaster Says:

One minute he sold his Queens Bridge crew out for G-Unit the next it doesn’t matter cool!!!

149. HIPHOP101 Says:

i want somebody to love me for me

150. MaddenMaster Says:

How about slick ricks “Mona Lisa”?

151. KonishiwaBitches Says:

i gotta say i’m kinda feeling that Lloyd Banks ft. 50 Cent, Cake joint

152. MaddenMaster Says:

Robe Base “It takes 2”

153. Foekist Says:

Yeah Heavy D was that deal, fa sho. I wonder why he’s always overlooked. I like that “Waterbed Hev” cd that dropped in like 97, too.

154. MaddenMaster Says:

Everything the “Get Fresh Crew” Ever Did…

155. Foekist Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 2:54 pm
    i gotta say i’m kinda feeling that Lloyd Banks ft. 50 Cent, Cake joint

——-
    I said the same thing.

156. MaddenMaster Says:

Cats really don’t know what was going on during the days of “REAL HIP HOP”

157. KonishiwaBitches Says:

souls of Mischief’ 93 til infinity
    kool G rap’ road to the riches

@ Hiphop101… yeah, that song is a classic. I gotta go and see which album that was on.

@ Foekist… I got the Nuthin’ But Love album, which I think is probably the best. But the debut album is classic too. He was definitely holdin it down for “Money Earnin'” Mount Vernon (not to forget Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth is as well).

159. MaddenMaster Says:

I can’t believe people really mad that them niggas album dont have that many depressed ass beats… funny… shit the niggas happy now lol

160. Smokie Says:

R.I.P Hawk… My son and I ran into him at the convenience store a few months ago. He was a real nice dude…helped my son get a fountain drink b/c his hands were full. We shared pleasantries, and I didn’t even recognize who he was until we were leaving and my baby whispered, “That’s Hawk.” I was like, “Naaah, he spoke so well and was such a gentleman…” (not like rappers can’t be friendly gentleman, but you know). Then as we were driving off, I saw his license plate: “Hawk 2” or something like that.

R.I.P.

161. Smokie Says:

Oh yeah, thanks eskay for showing some southern love…

162. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ESKAY WILL SHOW THE SOUTHERN LOVE WHERE ITS DESERVED, NOW IM FROM JERSEY SO NO DISRESPECT BECAUSE I DONT CARE ABOUT HIS RAP STATUS EITHER WAY I OBVIOUSLY WISH DUDE DIDNT DIE BUT JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY I AINT NEVER HEARD OF HIM WAS HE BIG DOWN SOUTH OR JUST IN ONE AREA, AGAIN NO DIRESPECT LIFE IS TOO VALUEABLE R.I.P. HAWK

163. Foekist Says:

RIP Hawk. Fa sho.

Yo, that 93 Til Infinity is a doggone classic, I got that at the crib right now on cassette.

164. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ YOU HEARD OF DUDE YOUR FRO THE D RIGHT HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS DUDE, WAS HE REALLY MAKING THAT BIG OF A NAME FOR HIMSELF ?

165. dark soul Says:

RIP Hawk, RIP Proof.But yall gotta understand that we should not relate every death to hiphop. Before RUN DMC people was getting killed in the hood, it could be personal problems or something else lets not be to quick to say its a rap related beef. Proof and another guy had a problem with each other dude wasnt even a rapper, not every white man’s suicide or death is blamed on rock music so we should likewise give hiphop a break from what’s being going on before hiphop.

166. 8th wonder Says:

Who could have picture the backlash 50 is getting now, I mean 50 was the best thing since sliced bread in 2002. Had everyone bulletproof vest. “He’s alright but he’s not real”

167. dark soul Says:

Yet again 50cent pops up, he is not even on the headline of this discussion. Yall hate bush so much but he was re-elected, so I have a feeling gunit is staying on top.

168. Front Says:

What the fuck is Iran thinking? Israel would have them on their knees in no time flat, thats not to mention the fact that there are at least three to four countries inbetween Iran and Israel.

Hey Iran, if you doubt Israel military prowess, just ask Egypt.

169. nyquil Says:

MADDENMASTER:
    makes me fuckin happy to see people having the exact same opinion.
    bigup on your response.

170. nyquil Says:

im talking about your response on the iran post. and FRONT, the whitehouse brainwashing process has started. don’t fall for that shit. iran threatening the u.s and israel is as real as iraq having weapons of mass destruction. im telling you brothers … this is all so wrong.

171. Front Says:

MaddenMaster, nobody gives a fuck what your religion is? What everybody does care about is the Iranian government is a totalitarian theocracy that fucking hates everything not under the “Supreme Leader”‘s control. How can you possibly defend Iran’s government when they say they will attack a completely unrelated country if they are attacked by the United States? And the USA should be worried if the Iranians get the nukes given their past.

172. Front Says:

You know all this Iran bullshit, fuck it, just let Israel take care of them, just like the Israelis took care of Iraq when they tried to get nuclear weapons.

173. Bugsytheboss Says:

Yo front i dont know where you been but we are Israel damn near as much as we back they ass up. But this shit is bigger then us and we (united nations) the big bad U.S.A. aint backing down to no one.What might happen is Iran gives in and let us check up on them or we go over there and take over.

174. nation of thugacation Says:

man… i don’t even wanna get started on this one…
    i am of iranian descent, though i was born in montreal, and i normally wouldnt consider myself iranian, but i have all my family there and… the president is a fucking retard. like what he says is just what any middle-easterner would THINK on a bad day… i dont know how exactly he reached that position, but the president is stupid, but i love the way he is getting on everyones nerves…
    but honestly, how can you take this guy serious, he said the holocaust never happened, hes on some other level conspiracy shit, no joke…
    but yo i got a ton of jewish friends, and i respect judaism but FUCK ISRAEL no joke, i dont understand what the UN did when giving them the land, and i dont understand what they are allowed to do on a daily basis. man i know bush wont stop himself front attacking, cuz we got oil in iran, but hes waiting for the most POLITICALLY CORRECT moment cuz he got fucked with the whole iraq thing…
    but if he does attack iran, his plan to make the middle east (first afghanistan, then irak, now the middle-man, iran) a parking lot will be on lock. though that 9/11 shit was staged (no disrespect to ppl in new york or anything), and that where is waldo shit with osama is tight… i really hate the way middle-easterners, arabs, muslims, wtv man US the way we are portrayed since 9/11 like fuck, you’re redneck president staged this shit… fuck man, when i came down to NY we got some prick at the border he was saying some racist shit to my boy, he almost got knocked the fuck out

man somebody give this dude a blow job so that you can fucking impeach him

175. nation of thugacation Says:

but yo on a lighter note… the iranian president is wack…
    a few months ago, he was talking about that “holocaust never happened/israel should be wiped off the map” shit and now hes on some “1 bomb a year” shit

fi di di di di damn

176. Front Says:

I’ll agree that Israel is probably the biggest mistake post World War 2 besides the Rosenbergs, but that doesn’t change the fact that Israel fucking destroyed everybody who showed up at the annual war party. Also, they went ahead and bombed a French nuclear reactor built in Iraq because they thought it might be used for weapons purposes. So why in the fuck would Iran go ahead and say they would attack Israel? Makes absoluetly no sense, unless Iran wants Israel to pre-emptive attack them, which would help them gain Islamic sympathy and maybe take control of the Islamic religious community away from Saudi Arabia. Just a thought, because threating Israel is quite possibly the stupidest thing you could do.

177. MadeInMilwaukee Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 4:04 pm

@ BIGGUMS Hawk one of the original screwed up click members. Not really big outside of Texas/Louisiana/Arkansas, but he a legend in H-town. His brother was Fat Pat who got killed a couple of years ago. He go hard though. R.I.P.

178. Darth Cipher Says:

yo man whats going on in the world, shit everytime we get the hip hop paper another nigga getting popped for doing well, shits getting fucked up man…

the middle east is gunna become a wasteland if the american troops dont leave there

179. Demiks Says:

Anybody notice this months XXL, there are people saying XXL never put Pap in their mag, but Pap was in XXL back in june 2004.