Blood Money In Stores Today

mobb-massacre.jpg

So today is the big day for the 2 little guys. Hollywood Hav and V.I.P.’s controversial G-Unit debut album Blood Money hit stores today, and so in keeping with the Mobb Deep theme I’ve had going since the weekend I figured they deserved their own dedicated album release post. Judging by the bulk of the comments left on the previous two Mobb related posts, Hav and P might be in for a rough first week as far as sales are concerned.

Although they have the legendary Interscope/G-Unit marketing machine working overtime to promote the project, the general consensus among fans I’ve spoken with who have heard the album is that, while it isn’t the worst thing they’ve ever heard, it is certainly not on par with their previous work (especially in the content department). Yesterday Phonte from Little Brother posted an analysis of the album and the Mobb’s new G-Unitized image on the Justus League’s website and I’m inclined to agree with about 98% of his assessment.

Of course the big question, which we should have an answer to in about a week, is how will this album do commercially? My gut feeling says flop, but truthfully it could probably go either way. These guys are clearly looking to attract a younger audience that were probably in kindergarten when Infamous dropped and aren’t familiar enough with the Old Mobb to miss them.

I already know what those of you who leave comments think, but how about everybody else?

Free polls from Pollhost.com
Will the new Mobb Deep album be a commercial success or a failure?
Yes, it will flop. No, it will do well.

263 Responses to “Blood Money In Stores Today”

1. Fly Rizzle Says:

1ST FIRST

2. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

AHAHAHAHAHAH!!

3. Fly Rizzle Says:

And yess the MOBBs new albu is straight TRASH WTF is they thinkin bout

4. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

hell mufukin naw!!!

5. G-town G Says:

Eskay u wrong as fuck for that pic that shit is funny as fuck!!!!!! Damn thats a classic pic there gay unit stans are gonna hate that

just don’t forget to vote.

7. G-town G Says:

I was trying to vote yes but it wouldnt let me. It keeps sayin I didnt pick an answer

8. Fly Rizzle Says:

whats wrong with the poll? i voted but it says i didnt select an anwser

9. divine oasis Says:

mobb deep should invest in a new career. i don’t have to hear the album to know that it sucks. i’m positive they’re not talking about anything positive. at least they’re not alone. 93% of hip hop suffers from this growing disease of disgust.

str8 garbage on a platter.

10. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THAT ALBUM COVER IS CLASSIC AND THE VOTING SHIT DONT WORK EVERYTIME I HIT IT SAY I DIDNT SELECT A VOTE

11. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

ditto

fucking wack ass free poll, lemme try to fix it.

13. G Off Says:

Damn that shit is funny as hell Es!

Prediction:

Billboard for this week,

1. Pearl Jam
    2. Tool
    3. Mobb Deep

14. E From BK Says:

Hilarious!

15. e-double Says:

I dont think Allah could help these guys make a good album but more than likely it will see a million copies.

16. Fly Rizzle Says:

“AND you’re now rollin with the industry’s hot new MOBBchise boyz “

17. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

My new favorite ghostface fishscale song is “big girl”

PS skrew mobb deep

18. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

e-double Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 2:42 pm
    ____________________________

Jesus wont help either, They dissed him on their album

ok, the poll should be working now

20. Rizz Says:

today i saw this kid wearing a shirt that said ghetto monopoly or something like that
    and had all these rappers on it but the biggest picture on it was 50 in the middle and it was so funny i made fun of that kid and asked him where oliver i mean jimmy is and he just laughed and said i dont get it

21. Fly Rizzle Says:

^^^^ yeah fif’ got em spittin straight Blasphemy

22. el_feces_loco Says:
  23. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Rizz Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 2:45 pm

________________________________
    Dude I dont get it.

24. el_feces_loco Says:
  25. tyronebiggums71 Says:

PLUG – OLIVIA AND JIMMY IOVINE CAUSE JIMMY IOVINE IS THE ONE THATS GOT THE MONOPLY ON HIP-HOP

26. el_feces_loco Says:

TESTIN TESTIN 1,2,3…ANYONE HEAR ME? 1,2,3?

27. el_feces_loco Says:
  28. Sour D. Says:

fucking hilarious. this poll is gonna make me feel so much better. and you can’t vote twice. site won’t allow you so no one can bitch about it being bullshit.

29. tyronebiggums71 Says:

I JUST SEE BLANK SHIT EL EXCEPT FOR YOUR TESTING TESTING SHIT BUT THE POLLS ARE WORKING, EARLY NUMBERS LOOK ABOUT RIGHT

30. el_feces_loco Says:

WTF??????WHY MY WORDS AINT SHOWIN UP? YOU THINK ITS BECAUSE I AM ANTI MOBB WHY MY WORDS WONT SHOW UP ABOUT THEM? WHAT IF 5O BOUGHT OUT NAHRIGHT? AM I BEIN MONITORED?…ARE YOU A COP?..YOU THATS WATCHIN US..ARE YOU A COP?..WHY I CAN TYPE THIS BUT WHEN I TYPED MY ANTI MOBB SHIT IT WONT SHOW?..ANSWER ME.

31. el_feces_loco Says:

THINKS ES RIGGED TH E BALLOTS LIKE BUSH CIRCA 2000..LOL THAT SHIT DONT WORK THO..ANYBODY ELSES ALBUM COME OUT TODAY?…

IM ALL FOR A MAN FEEDING HIS FAMILY BY WHATEVER MEANS ITS JUST BLATANT DISRESPECT TO ME WHEN RAPPERS TELL ME WHAT IM SEEING IS NOT REALLY HOW IT LOOKS, NIGGAZ TRYNA TELLME THIS THE SAME SANDWICH..THIS AINT THE SOME MOFUKKIN SANDWICH..NIGGAZ MOTIVATED BY MONEY ARE QUICKLY KILLED BY IT. NOTHING ON THIS ALBUM LASTS WITH ME…I WISH THEM WELL THO..THEY JUST WONT GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY SO THE FIRST THING I CAN HEAR ON THE ALBUM ” YEA WE RICH, YOU FUKKIN BROKE AZZ NIGGA THAT JUST BOUGHT THIS CD SUCK MY DIKK YOU BUM AZZ NIGGA I GOT A FIST FULL OF ICE AND A MOUTH FUL OF CURTIS”..THATS OK ILL KEEP LISTENIN TO BROKE AZZ BUDDENS OR JADA OR LUPE OR NIGGAZ THAT DONT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE…BUT ADD TO IT.

32. el_feces_loco Says:

ok there we go…Yo did T.I.go plat yet? I keep gettin into arguments with my shawty over this herpe lip nigga(hence most the hate) ..she loves him..I never really liked him from jump but whatever..yo whats the site with all the sales records?

33. el_feces_loco Says:

pwahhaha @ 21-3..I wonder who the “3” are?

^ if he hasn’t already he should within the next day or two, last time I checked he was very close

35. G Off Says:

There is no way this goes Plat. Mobb does not have any market outside of NY, even with 50’s help. No big single, no real radio play (at least on the West Coast). If the Outta Control remix was the first single I think it would do a lot better.

>>I wonder who the “3″ are?

Madden Luis and Bugsy

37. tyronebiggums71 Says:

EL- I THINK TI WAS AT LIKE 860,000 LAST WEEK SOMETHING ALONG THOSE LINES

38. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

herpe lip nigga

>lol

39. Kornphlake Says:

I don’t support them but i voted them to go platinum. The truth is the truth, anyone who gets that much press has to go platinum.

40. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 3:00 pm
    >>I wonder who the “3″ are?

Madden Luis and Bugsy

EXACTLY LETS SEE HOW MANY FAKE ACCOUNTS AND NAMES THEY MAKE UP OR HOW MANY DIFFERENT SCHOOL COMPUTERS THEY WILL USE THOUGH

41. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

5 T.I. KING 85,934 -37 135,798 (929,702)

and that was last week

42. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Kornphlake Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 3:02 pm

REALLY WHAT PRESS HAVE THEY GOTTEN? I MEAN THEY HAVENT GOTTEN MUCH PRESS IN NY/NJ EXCEPT FOR THEM RIDING THE SUBWAY ( WOW ) ALL YOU HEAR AROUND HERE IS PEOPLE WAITING TO SEE THIS ALBUM FLOP.
    IS THERE MOBB DEEP PRESS GOING ON THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY. HONESTLY I HAVENT BEEN OUT OF JERZ IN OVER A MONTH SO I WOULDNT KNOW DO ARE YOU PEOPLE HEARING ABOUT THEM AT ALL OR JUST ANOTHE RTYPICAL RAP ALBUM COMING OUT ?

43. Kornphlake Says:

I have seen more of them in the last month then I have seen before that combined.

>>and you can’t vote twice. site won’t allow you

actually I didn’t put in a voting limit so if you wait a while you probably will be able to vote more than once. I suggest all of you voting for flop do just that, cuz you know the stanley’s will.

45. tyronebiggums71 Says:

OPPS OK SO MY NUMBERS WERE OFF I MIGHT OF BEEN THINKING OF THE WEEK BEFORE

46. Kornphlake Says:

lets not forget that fifty is on half of the cd

47. tyronebiggums71 Says:

eskay Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 3:06 pm
    >>and you can’t vote twice. site won’t allow you

DAMN I WAS HOPING THE STANS WOULDNTBE ABLE TO CAUSE YOU KNOW THEY CARE A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN WE DO SO THEY WILL JUST KEEP ON VOTING THEY WILL DEVOTE THEIR WHOLE DAY TO IT, SHIT I GOT WORK TO DO I PLACED MY VOTE NOW ILL WAITTO WATCH THE ALBUM FLOP AND WATCH THEM GO BROKE

48. tyronebiggums71 Says:

KORNPHLAKE – WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

IM ASKING THIS CAUSE SERIOUSLY WE HAVE BEEN HEARING MOBB THIS AND MOBB THAT IN NY FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND NO ONE ROUND HERE CARES I JUST DONT SEE THEM SELLING ANYWHERE ELSE EITHER ? AND HOW MUCH PROMOTION ARE WE TALKING ARE WE TALKING 50 PROMO, NELLY PROMO I MEAN GAME’S ALBUM HAD RIDICULOUS PROMO THATS ALL YOU HEARD ABOUT IS THAT WHAT ITS LIKE FOR THIS ALBUM WHERE YOUR AT?

>>YOU KNOW THEY CARE A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN WE DO SO THEY WILL JUST KEEP ON VOTING THEY WILL DEVOTE THEIR WHOLE DAY TO IT

^ it’s all good, we’ll just assign Dumb Nigga or one of those other dudes who sleeps here to just keep voting yes

50. G-town G Says:

I havent seen any promotions for the Blood money album at all. But then again Im in Texas and we dont buy that shit no way!

51. Foekist Says:

ENUFF OF THIS GUNIT BULLSHIT!

Here we are in the middle of the BEST NBA playoffs in recent history, and we talkin about this same bullshit. Eskay, how ’bout a playoffs update or some shit. Diversify, my nigglet.

52. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

LOL

53. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Foekist Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 3:15 pm
    ENUFF OF THIS GUNIT BULLSHIT!

>> Shut up Nugga!!!

54. G-town G Says:

Im mad that the Spurs lost and Im really just down rite pissed that the Heat lost as well.

And somebody shoot Kobe or something man…
    Im not a Kobe fan but that boy is fuckin Klownin

55. tyronebiggums71 Says:

ONE OF THE DUDES WHO SLEEPS ON HERE THAT HAS MY DYING. SPEAKING OF DUDES LIVING ON HERE I REALLY MUST OF SCARED THAT BEAST FOOL OFF HUH ? HE AINT NOWHERE TO BE FOUND

56. G-town G Says:

Thats a joke about Kobe trust I dont wish bad on nobody!

57. tyronebiggums71 Says:

G-TOWN – IM WITH YOU And somebody shoot Kobe or something man…
    Im not a Kobe fan but that boy is fuckin Klownin

AND YOU SAY YOU HAVENT SEEN PROMO FOR THEM DOWN IN TX BUT YOU DID SEE IT FOR ASSACRE AND THE GAME RIGHT?

58. G-town G Says:

Its funny when white ppl see me on here while Im at work, they want so bade to say Dumb NIgga but they kant. Well at least not to me. Lifes a bitch aint it…

59. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

On the low all the games comin on today promis to be good.

*must remember to get cheeba before heading to burbs*

60. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

*walks in and looks at the very life like photo of rob me… I mean Mobb Deep*

*walks out*

61. G-town G Says:

Aww hell yea Game had mad promotion and of kourse the assacre did as well.

“LMFAO at the assacre”…

62. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Those niggas are gonna flop harder than Yayo

63. KLO Says:

Eskay…that’s some funny sh*t my n*gga! LMAO!!!

64. G-town G Says:

What it B like Blood? And yea they will flop hard as hell man it looked like everyone voted that they would flop when I did it too

65. el_feces_loco Says:

good look es&ty…..ok great now I imma owe this chick a new “hair did” appointment…This what I said to get this bet “I bet you that nigga T.I. gon be one of them gold artists at summer jam..nigga gone perform on the little stage outside in the parking lot “..laughed in her face..her response…”Bet…If he plat before then you owe me a “hair did”(hair do)…SO YALL KNOW WHEN SHE GONNA WANT THAT MONEY FOR HER HAIR RIGHT?..THATS RIGHT…THE DAY OF SUMMER JAM..how ironic..

66. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 3:22 pm
    Those niggas are gonna flop harder than Yayo
    ____________________________

I liked yayo’s cd. I might have been the only person bumpin it this past winter.

67. tyronebiggums71 Says:

THATS WHAT I THOUUGHT G-TOWN THANKS

SEE MOBB FANS IT DONT MATTER HOW BAD YOU WANT IT, ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

68. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

What up Gangsta?

How are the G-Teezie Breezies handling a real nigga?

69. Mr Starks Says:

Blood money straight whack, there is something wrong wit mobb deep, it is definitly deep rooted, the only song i enjoyed on it was creep till then, i must say congrats to the “urban white youths” who buy this to further their dreams of keeping it real, this album is such a waste of time and space i took it off both my 60 GB ipod and my 320GB external hard drive, oh wait, i totally deleted it.

70. G-town G Says:

Already Ty no prob.

71. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 3:25 pm
    Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 3:22 pm
    Those niggas are gonna flop harder than Yayo
    ____________________________

ID HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THERE I SURE DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO LIKED THAT GARBAGE

72. G-town G Says:

I kant komplain Blood its all good in tha hood. Whats happenin round N.O.?

73. Sheri Says:

Damn, their promotion sucks. I didn’t even know the CD was out until I saw it here. Hmm, wonder how the first week sales are going to look?…..

74. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Chillin

75. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

lol ty.

76. GET Says:

Obsessed with a Group you don’t like = Stan (eskay)

77. el_feces_loco Says:

i kinna like the new kobe I seen him covered by 3 dudes in the game before tha last one and he actually passed the rock to someone that was open..I was in shock n aww..nigga must be maturing..Did yall see how him and Shaq had 2 baby girls 6 minutes apart?…Them chicks probably gonna be linked together for life now I bet…Same birthdays for life..the competition between them could be crazy..or they could both end up noname semen receptacles like they mommas.?..who knows..I wish my life had TIVO..I wanna watch me smoking a fat blunt at 6pm today ..now.

78. Foekist Says:

I liked a couple trax on that Yayo ish too, but other than like 3 songs, it’s trash.

I hope Kobe takes this series from Nash, can’t stand white MVP’s.

79. Sour D. Says:

^lol. didn’t think the pic would actually make a stan cry.

80. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Sheri Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 3:28 pm

OO I LOVE IT WHERE YOU FROM SHERI?

81. el_feces_loco Says:

At this point she has more street dred than these niggaz.

her shits made me laugh tho..gully azz bitch…these the kinna bitches that be havin niggaz open of the POwer U…the kinna chick make your boys say “why the fukk he fukkin with her?”..she suckin me offwhile i drive she only stop to run in the store and grab me a dutch..suckin me off while I roll up…..

82. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Sheri Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 3:28 pm
    __________________________________

Dam sheri you can “plugged” in anytime, Oh yeah!

*realizes how lame that sounded*

*hits submit anyway*

83. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

el_feces_loco Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 3:44 pm
    At this point she has more street dred than these niggaz.

_________________________
    That was one oogaly biatch

84. Foekist Says:

Yeah, she is. She was almost a 7 (on the dicked’er scale) in that picture on the 3rd row down, all the way to the right.

85. dark soul Says:

y’all beginning to hate on gunit so much its becoming jealousy,this everyday dissing of gunit is turning out to be comical.I begin to know why they are so popular cuz yall cant keep their name out your mouth,we be talking of indie arie and gunit pops up,we be talkingof the simpsons and gunit pops up, i am beginning to think that yall love them but hate admitting it.

86. Jamz Says:

LOL@Eskay

U right about katz sleeping up in here! U need to start chargin’ rent and handing out blankets.

87. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ NAW WE JUST LOVE TO HATE, AND ARE JUST REALLY ANGRY THIS SHIT GETS SUPPORTED BUT REAL ARTISTS HAVE TROUBLE GETTING ALBUMS OUT THATS WHY WE GET SO PISSED AND WHY SHOULDNT WE

88. tyronebiggums71 Says:

OBVIOUSLY ^^^ WERE FOR DARK SOUL

89. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

dark soul Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 3:57 pm

_______________________________

People think i be hatin on 50. Its not so. I own every mobb album. this one is just wack regurdless if its on g unit on not. 50 used to be nice on the mic. (guess whos back) then he dumbed down to make money. Lloyd banks used to be nice on the mix tapes and he used to clown ppl who made soft music. then he made “smile”. Buck kept it street. yayo…. sold out a little but as for 50 and mobb they lost a good fan.

90. el_feces_loco Says:

lol foe..thats almost one of the only ones she has her mouth closed..Ill agree tho thats the best ones..these pics make u think she was gettin locked up for stealin wigs/weaves.

91. Foekist Says:

Yo izzit me or does that link look like one of those posters that be up in the hood salons?

92. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I can’t front foe, I thought she was cute in the video in an ugly kind of way.

93. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Strech marks and all. DAM I’M A SICK BASTID

94. Joe 88 Says:

LOL ^^ foekist you must live in the hood. and they always got the dude one wit like 60 different styles but you never see a nigga wit any of them hair cuts

95. J Says:

They must be sitting down at G-Unit headquarters panic stricken and praying that this album brings in the numbers, but its going to flop.People have lost all respect for them, myself included. They blatently sold themselves out for a few pieces of silver and there is no coming back from that.

96. lunathug Says:

mobb deep for life…
    g-unit for life….
    the album is so good!!!

97. Joe 88 Says:

Bugsy is that you?

98. zoid Says:

the intro is the best song on this thing … but i ain’t gonna say the albums gonna flop cause there are so many gunit dickriders outthere that there would be barley enough space to bury them all

99. Penny Woods Says:

I don’t know if you know this, but yeah, it’ll flop.

*checks poll*

118 say flop 34 say no flop

Yo Blood Hound what’s good my nigga, I was about to fill out a missing persons joint on you homey

101. Combat Jack Says:

Album’s not that bad, and although it won’t flop, it won’t sell more than platinum (1,000,000 units). I say 175 thousand units the first week.

102. zoid Says:

and still thats too much for these clowns

103. co sign Says:

i wish them the best but we’ll see what happens

104. el_feces_loco Says:

>>listenin to shit I downloaded from eskay since I been on this site/cleaning up my hard drive to make space for the modd deep album(not)..YO I might get killed for this but that JAYZ soundin nigga NOE..that one song is kinna hot..at first I listened for like 2 minutes..listening to this now..I wanna hear more..yo es..hook me up yo..

“yall dont wanna learn/ Im tryna take all the way with the proper “BLOCKS”..like a punt return”

“took it from a powder form to a clump state/ and fried maryland/
    /showed em how to get that weight off/im in the streets on a dietary plan”

“I was born alone/
    I cant do another wake/if anybody die tomorrow man they on they own/
    hearing ya momma scream
    /tossin dirt on my niggaz box/when we was posed to keep each other clean”-NOE

damn I might have just became a NOE stan…..DIPSET NIGGAZ WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT…OK OK..im just bored to def..I am feeling this joint tho..lemmi go burn this joint real quick..then go burn a joint real quick.

105. bxconnect Says:

good looking on that justice league link eskay.son really broke it down.
    damn he had some good points.
    WHERES MY REDMAN ALBUM?
    if i see that rick ross video again im going to fly back to nyc and protest in front of def jam.sean carter what are you doing?rhiana?rick ross?no redman?

@ el_feces, here you go: http://www.myspace.com/noemoney

you’re on your own with that one though

107. zoid Says:

WHERES MY REDMAN ALBUM?

^^^ cosign … but its MINE !!! fuck rick ross nobody wants to listen to some blob

@ Ty Biggs… I went to a Mobb Deep listening party last night in D.C. at this spot called Bar Nunn. I got semi-fly for the joint with some Dub Zeros and ‘Lo shirt. I get down there… fuckin’ empty. Chief, if they didn’t even reach as far as D.C. (which is only 3 and 1/2 hours from NYC) for a buzz, then it’s unlikely they’re jumpin’ shit off out of the Northeast region.

109. el_feces_loco Says:

good lookin eskay..I didnt click the link yet kinna scared that this might be all he has..I dont wanna start hating on the nigga yet, you gave that info up too quick..this prolly the song he got his deal off of…damn.what a dilemna…this reminds me of when I was fukkin with this chick with braces..I loved the way she kissed but was scared of the headers..I got a feeling this is the best shyt dude has now…*takes deep breath *clicks link*

110. midnight snax Says:

man i’m buggin’ out that heads today actually could have been in kindergarten when the infamous dropped

time flies

shit’s gonna flop though. taye was right when he talked about the coincidence between prodigy falling the fuck off and the summer jam diss. now if only we can get hov to do some of the same shit to killa cam

de nada feces,

I’m going to see these munchkins @ FYE on 51’st after work (don’t ask). I would hope that they get some kind of love in their hometown, but who knows. I’ll be updating ya’ll niggas from my Blackberry

112. Foekist Says:

eskay Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 4:38 pm
    @ el_feces, here you go: http://www.myspace.com/noemoney

you’re on your own with that one though
    ———

That ain’t Jay spittin izzit?

>>That ain’t Jay spittin izzit?

you really think that sounds like Jay? I mean the flow not the voice

114. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

dANG MY SURF PATROL POPED UP ON MY SPACE AND BLACK PLANET.

115. el_feces_loco Says:

naw foe..thats this DIPSET nigga named NOE..listenin to his other shit now…that “Being Reasonable” is def the hottest joint I heard from him so far tho…damn I should go downtown and throw chicken blood on dem fake fur-by azz mobb niggaz…fill up a sooper soaker with pitbull piss..squirt these niggaz and there 20white fans in the face..they gonna be on 106th park today too which means..they were on it yesterday…hell who knows niggaz so shook they probably taped their in stores…Eskay gonna be at FYE watchn a tape of when they were there yesterday.

116. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

mOBB SUPPOSED TO BE ON RAP CITY TODAY TOO.

117. 8th wonder Says:

What do the anti-gunits consider to be a flop and what do the stans cosider to be a success

118. el_feces_loco Says:

Es..he got jays flow downpact..even his uptempo flow is similar..jays ad libs…well Jays old flow..I dunno tho..I think the fact he used the same beat is making me biased…these other 3 joints on myspace aint move me that much..this “Being Reasonable” gonna get play in the truck today tho..fo sho..its goin downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Speakin’ of NOE… Hey Joe 88, where is he from in Baltimore? For the record…

1. Of all the Baltimore MC’s (Mully, Boss, COMP, Skarr), this dude is the one that gets some type of “shine” which is bogus. Because he’s only gettin’ off the strength that he sounds like Jay which leads me to…

2. Why in the hell would a group of dudes sign someone that they don’t like? If you don’t like Jay, why would you snatch up a recording artist who’s obvious attempt is to gain publicity off of someone elses shine. And NOE obviously hasn’t learned from…

3. Secario, Angelos, and Billy Bathgate. All of them were a bunch of Hovito sound-alikes. Where are they now?

120. Joe 88 Says:

I can’t belive he’s from BALTIMORE (NOE) I actually thought that was jay-z song(45). I put that shit on jay-z mixtapes and now i come to find out that wasent jay and this nigga is from b more WTF? where’s billz, T nelson, Dro410 and the rest of them b more niggas. Let me find out i was the only one that did’nt know?

*gettin’ love off the strengh* Typo

Joe 88… Yo, I didn’t know that was him in on that “45” shit either. Nigga had me fooled for a while then.

sign someone that sounds like someone they don’t like** MAJOR typo

124. E From BK Says:

That dude is Guerilla Black except Jay-Z is still alive!

125. Joe 88 Says:

My bad billz i guess we were thinking the same thing at the same time. when i submit my shit that’s when i seen your post. I agree wit everything you posted 1 threw 3. But i can’t lie he’s the best jay-z sound alike so far (i thought he was jay-z on 45’s). Hey billz i know him getting singed was a dipshit gimmick but how do you think he sound as a artist?

>>niggaz so shook they probably taped their in stores…Eskay gonna be at FYE watchn a tape of when they were there yesterday.

^^lmfao!

see I can’t fuck with these swagger jacking impostor niggas no matter how good they rhyme or flow. to me biting someones persona like that is one of the worst things you can do, its right up there with not writing your own rhymes…

128. Sour D. Says:

its a shame blackberry’s don’t have camera’s. today is the only day it would be funny to see a completely empty FYE.

129. P-Matik Says:

Man just think…Jimmy Iovine was almost BANKRUPT before Suge Knight came along.

oh yeah….MULLYMAN

130. J Says:

They will be arranging for him to record a track with Guerilla Black next….

131. P-Matik Says:

“45” was garbage.

132. Front Says:

I hope 50 doesn’t ruin the M.O.P.

133. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

*daydreams of J’s London accent*

>>today is the only day it would be funny to see a completely empty FYE.

^lol. I should print out a screen shot of Nah Right with this post on top and hand it to L-M-N-O P

*daydreams of J’s London accent*

^co-sign

@ Joe 88… I mean, to me he sounds JUST LIKE JAY. I would say dude is nice, but, he a clone. Nah mean? It’s like going to the flea market and coppin’ the bootleg J’s. From the surface you can’t tell the difference but you still know they’re fake.

137. iii Says:

fuck mobb deep. i can’t support these clowns anymore. i won’t even listen to the album. they are exactly whats wrong with hip hop.

138. Joe 88 Says:

“45” was garbage

^I don’t think so. Homeboy ripped that shit! Im not saying that because he’s from the hometown (B more) I did’nt find out that wasent jay-z till today but when i heard that i was like the black album gonna be the truth. I also agree wit es if his voice sound like jay then that would’nt be a problem i.e ja but his flow reminds me of an old jay-z

lol @ Mobb Deep getting their Myspace hacked to read:

We Mobb Deep. Not G-Unit!!!!

“If you havent heard, well 50 was on MTV a few seconds ago saying how he played the Mobb and all that signing us to humiliate us and how he munipulated us to sign those contracts which gave us a lot of money up front, but to only only owe a lot of money in the end and own Mobb Deep’s publishing. Well fuck that, the Mobb owns the Mobb, and not no fruit ass “Candy Shop” mutherfucker like 50 Snitch!!!! Dont support the wack new album, which is 50’s choice of songs. We will hit the streets with that real Mobb shit soon, so fuck G-Unot!!!!..We MOBB DEEP!!!! DONT BUY THE ALBUM!!!!….We runnin with Ja Rule and Murder INC. cause them niggaz is real and pull this niggas (5-0, get it, five-0) ho card!!! This the Mobb Dun!!!”

140. Sour D. Says:

in no way does ja sound like jay does, did, or ever will.

141. Joe 88 Says:

@es

Did the mobb really say that?

142. Joe 88 Says:

@sour
    LOL. naw homie i was talking bout DMX

143. Joe 88 Says:

Ja sounding like DMX^^

144. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

es, post a link

145. T. Okes Says:

This shit’s up on iTunes. It’s exactly the same as the bootleg that’s gone around. LMFAO @ P allegedly sayin’ something like “the leak isn’t the real thing…the actual album will have more/different songs…” Fuck outta here duke.

146. Sour D. Says:

damn Joe, almost lost your credibility with that one.

lol @ mobb sleep myspace. bet you it made them think twice about their situation for just one sec. i’m taking bets now for a 50 cent mobb deep beef in 2006-2007 period in light of there album flopping and them oweing 250k each to interscope.

Joe 88… Yo, I agree, da dude NOE ripped that 45 shit. For it not to be Jay, that still was a banger. I remember I was in my homeboy’s crib and we kept playin’ that shit over and over again.

148. Sour D. Says:

btw, i’m shocked that its like 25% for the people who think it will sell well. they gotta have that poll on a gunitworld.com blog or something.

149. rumbl3bumski Says:

they will get da younger audience to buy that shit,they dont know no better, DAMN the mobb is gone not only did jay fuck’em now 50, if this shit goes platinum?oh well 50 says “CLICKITY CLANK DA MONEY GOES IN MY PIGGY BANK” IF THEY SHIT SELL IM RICH AS HELL!!!!G,G,G,G-UNIT.

150. Penny Woods Says:

I should have clarified myself earlier. I meant I assumed you would know my response to this album flopping. Forgive my stupidity in typing.

151. Bugsytheboss Says:

BLOODMONEY 1xplatinum GUARNTEE if Joe Buttons can go gold in one year Mobb Deep can go platinum with the mighty INTERSCOPE MACHINE behind them. Only fools doubt 50 and winners roll with him. Alot of you anti-50 haters really need to look at him as a rolemodel on how to hustle(tyty,joe88,esgay,dumbnigga,dbillz) instead of worshiping washed-up one hit has beens(JOE BUDDEN)and fake over hyped(LUPE FIASCO,PAPOOSE)NY rappers when you got GGGGGUUUUNNNNIITTT running this rap shit right now!!!!!!!!!!

152. Joe 88 Says:

I wonder what bugsy thinks?

I wonder what luis thinks?

:-)

153. NYC Queens Says:

The Album is Def Wack

154. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof Says:

these fags are @ 106 & park right now!!!!
    & the Gay ass havoc talkin bout cats thats not real

155. Bugsytheboss Says:

Yeah im watching them niggas HAVOC and PRODIGY shine on you hating as niggas on 106&PARK. Damn i wonder what Joe Buttons is doing right now???? A.Broke on the block B.Watching 106&park from a black&White T.V. C.Begging Jay-Z to drop his album

156. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

I can’t wait to see the sound scans tomorrow……..

157. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof Says:

ballerina p & hollywood be stright bitches……..
    julissa aired them out tho………she asked them if they tought that was their best album just because they had 50 wit em………

158. Sour D. Says:

lol @ bugsy’s stupid junior high school ass thinkin that gunit are winners. the only winner is 50 cause he’s the only one gettin paid. everyone else is making a good living at best. not one of these dudes made millions except for game. they don’t get paid for anything. they’re not winners, they’re not even soldiers. they’re slaves. mobb deep wont make enough money off that album to pay for the porsche 50 advanced them.

159. Sour D. Says:

lol @ julissa leaning down to hug them like they children.

160. Bugsytheboss Says:

WE WILL ALL SEE NEXT MONDAY WHEN BLOODMONEY COME IN #1 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS come on, i mean juvenile reality check was #1:T.I. king album was #1 and your going to sit here(u cant lie in my face)honestly say they are better then Mobb Deep lyrically GTFOH

161. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

TI’s album was hot, Juve album was hot………Mobb? No way, bugsey. Stay off the paint thinner, Its affecting your brain.

162. Puzzle Says:

I tell ya, for a bunch of niggas who got back and forth jokes for the mobb day after day ya’ll keeping the new close eye on them niggas! clown suits and shit, c’mon…the mobb sold out iight iight we got it, but I dont think anybody would be satisified with whatever they drop no matter what kinda beats or whos behind it…if they signed with TI you’d call them southern dickriders, if they kept doing the independant thing nobody would even care that they dropped today but since its 50 its pot shot hour, pics and all….alot of niggas suck nowadays from region to region but for NYC/QU in 2006 Im supporting the Mobb, papoose whoever is decent comin outta NYC. We aint got shit as it is, I know 50 got them by the balls but if the beats keep being hot what am I gonna do, get online and create pictures to display my dislike? niggas in ATL is supporting that laffy taffy type shit faithfully, we gotta start somewhere with what we got….

163. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

D. Billz Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 4:49 pm

i saw you say that earlier o this flop is gonna be so much fun

164. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

midnight snax Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 4:54 pm

time flies

dip-sets supposed to be at summerjam this year ( which by the way has the worst lineup ever )but how ill would it be if jay and nas were the surprise guests and came in and destroyed cam right thre in giants stadium

165. Bugsytheboss Says:

I think you smoking crack Plug cuzz T.I. only got 2 hits(including “what you know about”) and Juvenile had 3 to 4 hits tops on his album and Mobb Deeps production alone is better then both those country ass albums put together

166. G Off Says:

The sad part of the whole thing is that Mobb probably thought that they were legitimizing the Unit when they signed. Unfortunately for them, it just ain’t happening.

Co-sign on 175K first week.

167. Miscellaneous Says:

this is a bullshit bias blog site. fuck eskay. you don’t know shit about hip-hop.

168. MaddenMaster Says:

I’m not gone even go into this…… I think its cute!!! and bunch of haters united to hate hahahahahah cute……. hey esgay tell them niggas to roll over and play dead… bunch of fags…..

169. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

eskay Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 3:13 pm

HEY!! I DONT SLEEP HERE! Well sometimes, but thats besides the point!

170. MaddenMaster Says:

Yes it will flop—no it will do good? How fucking gay is that..Esgay you putten to much energy into this shit homie..

I BET ITS GONE OUT SELL SHEEK AND JADA?

SHEEK ALBUM(S) FLOPPED
    JADA ALBUM(S) FLOPPED
    STYLES ALBUM FLOPPED

But wait its not about that now is it you bitch made ass niggas…. People not buying they album based on what yall little girls are saying and doing will only be a testament to ho weak the youth is… A bunch of fucking followers…… I’m glad you’re lobbying for it not to do well I see that thats major important to you…. Which is funny and when it does well you gone be depressed!!! And you say thats not some hater shit….

171. BBN2 Says:

I jus listened to them niggas album it’s cool. They got a few cuts on their but nothin ground breakin. I can’t feel that tuff talk bein that these niggas bitched  n real life drama situations(Tru Life,2Pac,Outlaws). Will they go platinum? I can’t  it  now. Like I said a min ago I don’t think the unit can do nothin for mobb deep that they cud’nt do for they self. That jus caught a bad deal wit a label (jive)that don’t know how to market hip-hop artists. Not 2 mention the lyrical lashin they took from Jay(takeover)& Nas(destroy&rebuild). I wish bad on no nigga but, the unit ain’t the machine that they once was. They’ve been dealt a great deal of blows by a variety of artist(D-Block,The Game,Nas,Fat Joe) that they have yet to recouperate from. It ain’t the same as when he brought out banks,buck,game. See what happen wit yayo but, only time will tell.

172. T. Okes Says:

Why the fuck do yall get so emotional over this shit? As if we’re clownin’ you for having a brain tumor or some shit, goddamn.

I can’t speak for everyone here, but it’s jokes & opinions for me. If I’m clowinin’ a rapper, then that’s it…why the fuck is that called “hate”? A hater is a fuckin’ KKK Grand Wizard, not someone that’s pokin’ fun at a nigga. Not like that means he wished he’d get bodied or some shit. Grow some nuts….these dudes ain’t related to you, and you’re not part of their circle either.

If you ask me, Mobb sold out. They went from puttin’ out raw/classic material to signing under 50….just ’cause their doe wasn’t right. Don’t get it twisted though, if they wanna eat, then more power to them. But if they do this kinda shit & lazily put out what I think is below average shit, then I can’t respect that.

“You traded ya soul for riches” – Nas

Shit, Nas is one of my favorites, you think I give a fuck if someone (especially on this website) clowns him? Dude caught heat for doing pretty much the same thing by signing with Jay, and not even I like the move either, but what the fuck can I do about it at the end of the day, besides hope for him to stay true to himself? Just my 2cents…y’all gotta learn to brush shit off, fo’real.

173. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 5:03 pm
    mOBB SUPPOSED TO BE ON RAP CITY TODAY TOO.

Yo, i was too, did yall see my rip the booth?

174. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

While i was out, i went to the store to see who was buying Bloodmoney. This one little kid went up to the cd, and said “what the fuck is this shit? these little niggas are almost as small as me, they aint no gangstas.” so i dont know how much they gonna sell.

175. reggaetonslasher Says:

shakey dog

176. MaddenMaster Says:

Its not ground breaking like some of those dudes you mentioned but I do think backstage pass is gone be that Mobb Deep feeling single thats gone push the album……. They always deen talking tuff that aint no shit they just started doing being around 50 and in reference to them not addressen beef well shit who made “LA LA” that wasn’t Jay or The Outlawz and The did trade bars with sensative ass Pac and Jay-Z while Jay-Z was ass lickin “Where we went wrong” I agree it aint shit 50 can do for the Mobb that they can’t do for they self but with that said being a fan of Mobb for almost 10 years its good to see them become stars and its sad to see the haters cry the way they have….. Jay-Z is more of a fuckin bully then 50 will ever be that nigga only picked on people he knew he could get away with it with (with the exception of Nas who roasted his ass) so him coming after Mobb Deep don’t move me as a man dude weak a a rapper he’s the best… go figure!!

Havoc did the “Aint No Click” beat on Banks album which was a hot beat and that goes back to what we said about them not taking G-Unit beats and just keeping the beats they was giving away…

But haters gone hate!!!

Its a good album with a few good hood part tracks “Backstage Pass” etc. and its worth the price!!!

177. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

The price of ripping someone off, they cant even fool a little kid, so how are they gonna fool the rest of the world! HA!

178. Darth Cipher Says:

that is how the cover should of looked HAHAHAHAHA, havs got some wicked hair nigga LOL… yo i can honestly see 50 as ronald mcdonald, taking our money and feeding us garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

179. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

>>>yo i can honestly see 50 as ronald mcdonald, taking our money and feeding us garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!

180. MaddenMaster Says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA DUMB NIGGA STANDING AT THE MALL WITH A PROTEST SIGN FUCKING COMEDY!!!

AND NAS DIDN’T CATCH NEARLY AS MUCH HEAT AS THESE DUDES, YOU CAN’T EVEN COMPARE THE TWO!!

181. MaddenMaster Says:

Grand Wizard Eskay

And all yall niggas fall in line!!!

182. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

MaddenMaster Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 8:54 pm

It wasnt the mall, it was Bestbuy. The mall fucking rips you off big time, they were selling the shit for $18 at the mall, so i didnt bother staying there for long, because i thought peoples had common sense. But i had to literally hide the cd’s at Bestbuy so no one would see them.

183. T. Okes Says:

MaddenMaster Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 9:00 pm

Grand Wizard Eskay

And all yall niggas fall in line!!!
    ___________

SMH
    “….this is absurd/ street niggas twistin’ my words” – Proof, R.I.P

184. MaddenMaster Says:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

THAT MY MAN….. YOU WAS HIDEN THEM SHITS AT BEST BUY? HAHAHAHAHAHHA THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT….

185. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

I was joking, i actually stole em all though so no one could buy them.

186. MaddenMaster Says:

Ok tell me:

DayDreamin
    Smoke It
    Stole Something
    Speakin So Freely
    Backstage Pass**
    Click Click
    The Infamous
    In Love With the Moula**

**Personal Favorites
    Ok if you can seriously tell me them songs aint street hot track then something wrong with you….I swear to god I don’t know what else yall expect from them dudes…..
    —————————————————-
    Or That:

Pearly Gates
    Its Alright

Aint cool smooth cross over tracks then man I just don’t know….

And for the 1 million time I judge music not the man only a fag focus on what other men doing, saying and actin…. I don’t roll that way..

187. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

JADA ALBUM(S) FLOPPED

it is plat now i mean thats the g-unit standard right?

188. MaddenMaster Says:

10 out of 14 tracks is cool and thats not a good album?

189. MaddenMaster Says:

How long did it take to go plat??? hahahahah and its not a bad album… I was disappoined but its some good shit on it….

190. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

No thats garbage.

191. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

About Bloodmoney.

192. MaddenMaster Says:

And I bought the shit….. Cuzz I buy everything….. I’m a man dog I can say I liked some shit because I never have emotions over men therefore what they do don’t concern me nas save the music and to me its only about the music how long have I been saying that???

193. Damnright Says:

I heard the whole album on aol.

PURE GARBAGE!!!

194. MaddenMaster Says:

How would I sound saying I aint buy Jada shit because he got beef with 50 and I’m a 50 fan….. thats some clown ass shit and fuck Jada last album was more fucken cross over than the Massacre but I still picked it up and even though I said ‘Why” Jada make this weak ass album I still supported the kid effort……. White folks got us shook!!! thats funny….

195. MaddenMaster Says:

You aint hear the whole album sweetheart….. So naw that aint correct and again when 10 out of 14 hot tracks equal a bad album? come on man…

196. T. Okes Says:

MaddenMaster Says:
    May 2nd, 2006 at 9:33 pm

_______________________

Says the dude that won’t stop bitchin’ about people clownin’ Mobb Deep…okay

197. MaddenMaster Says:

I aint bitchin I’m getten sad to see yall niggas actin like little girls over curtis jackson if the nigga fart in church its a thread about how dude the Anti Christ… enogh alrady…. yall the little pussies….

198. Darth Cipher Says:

you niggas got me laughing still… i havent heard the album yet so im not gunna judge it, when i finally decide to download that free sucker then i’ll say my piece, until then my lips are sealed, but i will still make fun of them cause niggas are clowns man, i can see them coming out of the clown car in that make up too with they short bodies lol… i wonder if you sqeeze P’s nose if it makes that honking noise LOL

199. Darth Cipher Says:

yo i fart in church all the time, and then i thank god my body works… some people cant fart man, they get bloated but it doesnt come out HAHAHA

200. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

>>curtis jackson if the nigga fart in church its a thread about how dude the Anti Christ… enogh alrady…. yall the little pussies….

If 5-O ever farts in church his reputation is finished.

201. MaddenMaster Says:

YALL NIGGAS MAN!!!! THIS SHIT DON’T END….

202. Darth Cipher Says:

i’ll fart live anywhere(cept if theres some fine chicas around) aint no one gunna tell me not to FArt, shit i’ll fart in a persons face(on the bus, on the subway, while playing twister) and what!?!?!?!?!

203. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Dude if i ever hear of 5-O farting in church i’m calling the NAACP. Real fucking talk.

204. Darth Cipher Says:

NAACP = niggers are always coloured people

205. Damnright Says:

@ MaddenMaster
    YESSSS i DID listen to the whole album.
    And it’s still PURE GARBAGE.

Check it out!!

206. Darth Cipher Says:

arent

207. Damnright Says:

And if u trying to LISTEN to it now, u need 1 hour and 4 sec
    Just to let u know ;-)

208. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof Says:

IF 5-0 Farts In Church all the feds & NYPD that stay behind him will congratulate him

209. London-BRIDGES Says:

Mobb Deep Album Hot I Give It A 8.5 Out Of 10 Not They Best But Not They Worst. Best Album Of All Time Murda Muzik

210. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

G-unit crips are the NYPD.

211. Darth Cipher Says:

i just fart what bitches… it was loud… can chuck norris do that???

212. MaddenMaster Says:

The shit aint bad they just discovering music hahahahah its all good!!! but the album is hot… BOTTOM LINE……. AND AGAIN AOL DON’T GOT ALL THE BONUS TRACKS SO NO YOU HAVEN’T HEARD THE WHOLE ALBUM

213. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

It should have the bonus tracks, i looked at the link, and it said download full cd, so that should meen it comes with the bonus tracks.

214. Darth Cipher Says:

ok all this talk bout the album makes me wonna do some illegal action… im gunna get my torrent on so i can get down with the chit chat

215. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Madden, do you actually like every member of the g-unit? Because Spider Joke and Tony Yayo are beyond horrible. I believe that Spider Joke might even be the worst member of the unit.

“I ain’t saying you’s a dope nigga, but you better than Spider Loc nigga…”

217. Sour D. Says:

so how empty was FYE es?

218. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

eskay Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 10:38 pm
    “I ain’t saying you’s a dope nigga, but you better than Spider Loc nigga…”

I’m wondering though, could Spider Joke be worse then…..Mike Jones? Who?

219. Damnright Says:

Looks like the whole album to me.

220. Darth Cipher Says:

FYE’s commercial made me laugh… 10$ for that, ‘fuckouttahere

221. Darth Cipher Says:

i would listen to mike jones’ say his damn cell number one more time over spider joke trying to convince me that his g-unit cripness wasnt really security guard work at chucky cheese

222. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

“Word, Big L the motherfucking Devil’s Son is definitely in effect
    Giving a shout out to all the murderers, thieves, armed robbers
    Serial killers, phychos, lunatics, crackheads, mental patients
    Mental retards, and a special shoutout to all the niggas with AIDS, peace”

>>so how empty was FYE es?

it was actually an ok turn out. they had people waiting on line outside to get in but that was mainly just for crowd control, it’s not like everybody couldn’t have fit inside the store or anything. the crowd was like 90% high school kids, I shit you not. I didn’t see them perform though.

224. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Darth Cipher Says:

May 2nd, 2006 at 10:47 pm

Ohh thats definitly a tough choice though, Mike Who? Or SPider Joke, i’d say……..probably neither, but if i was to choose, definitly Mike Who? Becuase real crips dont have to put LOC in there name, meaning Spider Loc is a joke.

225. pecans Says:

she ain’t gonna call is she

damn

226. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Spider Joke raps worse then my little 9 year old cousin also.

227. Sour D. Says:

i’m hoping it was all the kids from 106 & park who knew they would be there.

228. Darth Cipher Says:

those 106 & park people make me sick… so brainwashed its sad

>>those 106 & park people make me sick… so brainwashed its sad

^yeah, but they’re just kids, they don’t know any better

230. Darth Cipher Says:

its there fucking parents fault… and thats not true… i was chilling at a chicas house, and she was watching 106 and her lil brother (whos 11) came in and was like, why are you watching that… which had me shocked cause he was dead serious

231. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

106 & Park is lame as hell.

“When I was 12, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus
    I’m waving automatic guns at nuns”

232. Darth Cipher Says:

you know i saw the sexiest nun a couple weeks ago, and like wow i would love to show her what im made of, but i know that would be a first class ticket to hell

233. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

You saw a sexy nun? What church was this?

234. Darth Cipher Says:

i dunno what church it was, it was at a park, she was talking to some people bout what she does for the kids she was looking after…

235. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

AHAHHA a sexy nun? Thats crazy, they usually ugly old women.

236. Darth Cipher Says:

not all of them… god is married to some sexy women… i think gods morman

I’d smash a nun. am i wrong?

238. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

I dont care if its wrong, why not do it if they some good looking nuns.

239. MaddenMaster Says:

Naw I don’t like every member of fucken G-Unit and If niggas can make a case for sheek then I’m gone say I’m a Yayo fan…. But spider is a Joke and not many people hate Banks or Buck so there go!!!

240. Sour D. Says:

thats cause your muslim es.

241. Darth Cipher Says:

i fucked a preachers daughter once… she had a deep throat and swallowed

242. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Ayo, i’m out, i cant be sleeping in here anymore. I might have to start paying rent soon, so i better cut it out.

>>thats cause your muslim es.

yeah probably

244. Skz Says:

no offense, but eskay u sound like a damn hater, especially refferin to nex manz websites, lol.. i aint never heard another hip hop site have as much opinion as you and yo anti-mobb deep album, especially when they’re refferin to other websites news… damn, lifes a bitch

245. Skz Says:

hahahaha sorry es man i mean to send that at “Madden Master”: sounds like a genuine hater, who’s parents dont give a ISH bout dude, hatrids a mutha fucka, word………………. from hip hop stan

246. Skz Says:

madden master spends too much time at home…. pussy

247. MaddenMaster Says:

What the fuck are you talking about???? Stop smoken that shit..

248. MaddenMaster Says:

1. Smoke It
    2. Speakin so freely
    3. Stole Something Feat. Banks
    4. The Infamous
    5. DayDreamin
    6. Click Click Feat. Yayo
    7. System Feat. Big Noyd
    8. In Love with the Moula
    9. Backstage Pass
    10. Put’em In They Place
    11. Creep Feat. 50
    12. Its Alright Feat Mary J. Blidge
    13. Pearly Gates Feat. 50 Cent
    14. Capital P. Capital H.
    —AND WHATEVER WITH THE BONUS STUFF—-
    Try that play list…

249. c0l0mb14n1116 R.I.P Proof Says:

i’d smash a niun toooooo.!!!!!!!!
    banks is the only nigga in g-unot, i mean NYPD that can spit….but he a bitch for dickridin’ 50 like that………he shoulda went solo & stayed away from NYPD & he woulda been one of da top mainstream mcs right now……..

250. HIPHOP101 Says:

WHAT IT DO FAM, IF YOULL DIDNT KNOW CAMRON IS COMING OUT WITH DIPWIPES, SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT, WIPE YOUR ASS BITCHES. NO HOMO.

Chuck Norris is a Crip.

252. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

No Chuck Norris is a Crip, a Blood, a VL, a GD, MS13, and a Latin King. He invented them all. True Story.

253. Bugsytheboss Says:

Shut the fuck up MILK&HONEY becuzz you live by your name as the dumbest wigger when it come to comments

254. Dumb Nigga aka Milk Money Says:

Someone mad because Bloodmoney sucks?

255. jz Says:

yeah, u don’t like the mobb, we got it.

256. OSoSexyJessica Says:

Ok I actually have the blood money Cd. I know that some of you’ll dont have blood money you just want to talk shit . Well Anywayz I think the Blood money was Good now I didnt say Great but it was ok. I’ve been a fan of Mobb deep Since Shook Ones. I Have to say that this was not one of there hottest albums but you can still can Feel some Track on Blood Money. And What’s Up with all the 50 cent Features.

257. T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) Says:

YEA NI99A! U KNO I HAD TO COME BACK AROUND FA THIS 1!

MOBBS ALBUMS FIRE….PERIOD
    IF U AINT FEELING IT U AINT FEELIN IT ON THA STRENGTH OF YOUR H8 FOR G-UNIT (CRAB ASS NIGGAZ LOL – THROWBACK JOKE)

JUST TAKE A SECOND TO TO COME OUT YA CRAB MINDSTATE AND IMAGING THE ALBUM WITHOUT THE G-UNIT IMPRINT…….DONE YET?…….GOOD.
    NOW WHAT U HAVE IS A MOBB DEEP DEEP ALBUM WORTHY OF THA CURRENT HIP HOP/RAP CLIMATE WE ARE IN NOW WHERE TUNE LIKE LAFFY TAFFY GET MAJOR AIRPLAY…….TRUE STORY!!!

YEA THEY COULD OF WENT THA MURDA MUZIK ROUTE…WE WOULD OF LOVED IT! BUT THAT AINT MAKING FIF NO $$$, OR PAYIN BACK THA MAKETING BUGET (DONT TELL ME U SEEN THA ADs PLASTERD OVER ALMOST EVERY HIP HOP SITE)…….BOTTOM LINE ITS ALL ABOUT THE MIGHTY DOLLAR, AND THIS IS THA ALBUM TO MAKE IT WITH…

YALL CRABS CAN TALK SHIT ALLDAY LIKE U HAVE BEEN DOING…..BUT THIS ALBUM IS WHAT THEY TRIED TO DO WITH AMERICAZ NIGHTMARE……

………..BOTTOM LINE, BLOOD MONEY = FIRE = $$$
    ………………………………………………………………………………………………
    T..R.T.O.N.R. 4xplatinum (8x globally) BACK LIKE COOKED CRACK HOMEY I THOUGHT YOU KNEW!!!!
    …..nar right bloggers tell me u miss me,tell me you love me……..
    G-UNIT DIPSET AHHHLLLLLLLDAY!

258. biggumskiller Says:

my favorite comment is “i don’t even have to hear it to know it’s wack”

yeah that’s how you judge music these days huh?

259. Engineer Says:

check the link for a crew that beats the MOBB hands down

260. Engineer Says:

This group was signed to LOUD while P and Hav were

261. OSoSexyJessica Says:

My Favorite tracks on blood money is

4. Creep – (with 50 Cent)
    5. Speakin So Freely
    6. Backstage Pass
    7. Give It To Me – (with Young Buck)
    9. Pearly Gates – (with 50 Cent)
    10. Capital P, Capital H
    13. In Love With The Moula
    14. It’s Alright – (with 50 Cent and Mary j blige )My favorite song)

These are my favorites songs on the Cd

262. tony Says:

Phonte Tigallo!!!!
    damn i agree 100 hundred fuckin percent
    hey man…..u hear bout 2pac singin on Gunit
    if that happens…….im done wit hiphop..
    damn

263. Yukmouth Says:

Fuck G-unit GGG-Gay-unit Mobb Sleep Album Just went Gold it took them niggas 5 months to go Gold Status i can’t blame them it took E-40 A Year Just about to go plat So Fuck G-unit and Crongats to mobb sleep for going gold

here are there last sells

565,000 Units