Lupe’s Food and Liquor Delivery On Schedule

Although his debut album Food and Liquor leaked almost 2 and a half months prior to it’s official release date, Lupe Fiasco wants his fans to know that the album will not be pushed back and will still hit shelves on June 27th. Above is a preview clip of a recent conversation he had with SOHH.

125 Responses to “Lupe’s Food and Liquor Delivery On Schedule”

1. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

@ foe

Whats the difference from a regular credit card?

2. tyronebiggums71 Says:

D. Billz Says:
    April 26th, 2006 at 11:37 am
    Damn, that Google investment was a GREAT look.

yea i forget the exact number but i think he bought at at like a dollar or 2 and it closed yesterday at 427 $ a share. i invested a bunch of money in sirius which isnt doing anything huge yet ( so its till a good time to get invloved ) but they have reached agreements with most car companies to put them in all their cars as the standard so that will only up the shit even more, soon enough every car will have sirius in it sirius will be the norm and i will have bought it at 2.50 a share but i gotta have some patience with sirius its gonna take some time but the shit will blow soon its only at 4.87 now but like i said once every car has it and its the norm that shit will jump like crazy

3. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

^^Yeah every car will have it. They also can use sirrius as a tracking device like onstar

4. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Foekist Says:
    April 26th, 2006 at 11:47 am
    Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

April 26th, 2006 at 11:38 am
    I would like to say that was the first post from ty that I read top to bottom, Thats for the info, bro.

Anybody got any credit improving tips?

———————

Get a secured credit card.

PLUG – get a couple different credit cards and use them maybe once or twice a month ( only on smal shit ) and pay off your balance in full every month, make sure you always pay over atleast half of your balance ( fuck the minimum payment thats what they want you to pay so they can rape you more )
    if you get like 3 credit cards and just charge like a combined 100 or 200 $ a month and pay it off in full that is the biggest way to help build your credit

5. Foekist Says:

If your credit is horrible, chances are you can’t get a real credit card. To build your credit you have to show responsibility when it comes to paying off shit on a consistent basis. Check this out…
    Go here>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_score

Click on Edit at the top of your screen, then find, and type “secured” it will take you to the part of the page that describes the advantage of using a secured credit card.

6. tyronebiggums71 Says:

Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:
    April 26th, 2006 at 11:53 am

yea they can use your cell phone the same way though ( if you need to get away rip it outthrow it on the side of the road )

7. Foekist Says:

You put like $500 on the card, and since you can’t get no credit, it’s like you’re borrowing from your own money when you use the card, but it boosts your credit in a similar way that a real credit card would.

8. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ yea its also called a debit card you can get them through visa and mastercard and all that shit and once youve established a bit of credibility they will approve you for a real credit card, like i said just make sure you pay over half your balance everytime your credit score will sktrocket if thats how you do it

9. Foekist Says:

There’s a difference between a debit card and a secured crediti card. A debit card won’t improve your score.

10. Foekist Says:

Debit card is basically the same as writing a check.

11. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

Thats whats up.

12. Plug industries AKA the Regulator Says:

The lady at the bank was tellin me about that. She called it something else though……Come to think of it, that chick was supposed to call me back wit the info……

13. KonishiwaBitches Says:

in order to use a debit card you need to have money in the bank coz it takes money directly from your account it may have a visa logo on it but it aint credit

14. tyronebiggums71 Says:

^^^ YEA BUT ALL THAT SHIT LOOKS GOOD AS FAR AS RESPONSIBILITY FACTOR

15. Foekist Says:

tyronebiggums71 Says:

April 26th, 2006 at 1:08 pm
    ^^^ YEA BUT ALL THAT SHIT LOOKS GOOD AS FAR AS RESPONSIBILITY FACTOR
    ———-

Fa sho!

16. Foekist Says:

ESKAY, LET’S GO WITH AN UPDATE ON THIS BITCH! I’m bout to BLOW suh’m (no homo)… Straight up. I might send an email to Ghost and advise him to add “no homo” on that song when he say that.

17. Sour D. aka uneckbone Says:

ty, happy to see that you took the stan debates away from the bitch ( i won’t mention his name to avoid another pointless argument.) not only did you take it away, but i’m really feeling how you schooling cats right now. didn’t know there were any other business minded people on here. do you dog, keep making that dough and don’t forget to pay it forward like your pops and uncle did to you.

*will still be buying lupe’s album even though he’s got a copy at his office and in his car*

18. Rev. Jessem jockson Says:

I steal from the collection plate

19. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

sour d. – thats my whole thing i got into wthe other day in some thread talking about religion and i always say shits all about karma ( thats why i try to push my boy sev’s shit so hard he just had a kid and shit got to work to support him and so i do everything i can to help him out ) and once i cash in on some of that gas money i will be helping a bunch of my boys i already got mad people looking to borrow from me in a couple years and im gonna gladly help them out cause they are my peoples

20. Sour D. Says:

speaking about karma ty. i got one tattoo (only cause my artist was in connecticut and is now on miami ink so i haven’t had time to get my other pieces.) and that tattoo says “what goes around comes around”. truest words ever spoken man. it only helps to bring your peoples into the same money you ran into. only makes your environment better and destroys envy. just be careful man, i know you got 2 years on me in life, but i own my own business, and everyone who works for me or with me is a lifelong friend. i gotta admit, the weight of carrying everyone who means something to you on your shoulders becomes more stress than a young’n like me can handle sometimes. i’ll leave this on one of my favorite jada lines that changed the way i thought at a younger age.

“i’d rather be broke together than rich alone”

21. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ THAT LINES WHATSUP MY PERSONAL FAVORITE JADA LINE ALONG THOSE SAME LINES IS

” HOW YOU THINK YOUR MAN DIE/ MORE MONEY THAN RESPECT AND IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE IT WAS BY A LANDSLIDE ”

YEA I WONT WORK WITH MY BOYS CAUSE OF THE STRESS FACTOR BUT ILL HELP SUPPORT THEM TO GET THEIR SHIT GOING CAUSE MOST MY PEOPLE ARE MAD SMART THEY JUST NEED THAT INITAL JUMPSTART

22. Sour D. Says:

^^^ smart move man. i’m struggling now because i dug my own grave by having all my employees and partners be friends. it sucks to have to hold back to maintain a personal relationship. i’ve been good at that for a long time, but when it comes time to end a business relationship with a friend, it will usually end any friendship that came before it.

23. Lili Says:

# tyronebiggums71 Says:
    April 26th, 2006 at 10:36 am

^^^ YESSSSSSSSIIIIIIRRRR but the problem is you need gas, i mean without gas i cant get to work if i cant work i cant get paid but now half my god damn pay check goes to gas ( thank god i bought crazy gas stocks years and years ago, my uncle worked for exxon for awhile then he worked for the company that owned BP, he would always give me stock shares and shit like that as presents and i invested a bunch of my money in gas stocks

I feel u on that Ty….my aunt was a chemical engineer for Amaco and then became one for BP when it acquired Amaco, so she passed on a little wisdom about the oil industry. I’m still in school and relatively young, but I know I need to start investing cuz I don’t see this oild dependency going away anytime soon (apparently it costs a lot to prepare ethanol to be used..so as earth/nature conscious as I try to be, I can’t honestly let the possibility of making a lil $ off black gold pass me by). A lot more $ is going to be made off of us before a change really occurs, so this is one of those “if you can’t beat em, join em” situations.

24. TYRONEBIGGUMS Says:

^^^ EXACTLY LILI – I mean this is something that we are just gonna have to deal with it so invest in it make some money off it ( it wont hurt as much to fill up your tank )

25. Sour D. aka uneckbone Says:

^^^^^ the real black gold. my boys shoe through DC shoes. straight fire. once again available at sneak tip in coney island, bk