Loose Ends

lupe-jay.jpg

Here’s a short video clip of the unveiling of the Tupac wax figure at Madame Tussaud’s in Vegas. Concrete Loop has a bunch of pics. The resemblance is uncanny.

Lupe Fiasco – Just Might Be Okay The B Side to Kick Push. I think I like this better.

New AZ – Professional Style (via SpineMagazine)

241 Responses to “Loose Ends”

1. boston george Says:

1st kiiid

2. 813 Says:

this is betta than kick push

oh and what’s better than this:

4. Da Newz Man Says:

Thats good, but i like this more.

5. boston george Says:

^^^ thats aight…but i like this the BEST

6. Da Newz Man Says:

Thats funny, but i finally found a “G-unit Crip”

Are these niggas serious?

7. jltyler Says:

7Th bitches……………..That Az shit was on point, his shit always on point.

8. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

*walks in puffing the piffy bumping biggie*

When I die, fuck it I wanna go to hell Cause I’m a piece of shit, it ain’t hard to fuckin’ tell It don’t make sense, goin’ to heaven wit the goodie-goodies Dressed in white, I like black Tims and black hoodies God will probably have me on some real strict shit No sleepin’ all day, no gettin my dick licked Hangin’ with the goodie-goodies loungin’ in paradise Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice All my life I been considered as the worst Lyin’ to my mother, even stealin’ out her purse Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion I know my mother wished she got a fuckin’ abortion She don’t even love me like she did when I was younger Suckin’ on her chest just to stop my fuckin’ hunger I wonder if I died, would tears come to her eyes? Forgive me for my disrespect, forgive me for my lies My babies’ mothers 8 months, her little sister’s 2 Who’s to blame for both of them (naw nigga, not you) I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bullshit Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit And squeeze, until the bed’s, completely red I’m glad I’m dead, a worthless fuckin’ buddah head The stress is buildin’ up, I can’t, I can’t believe suicide’s on my fuckin’ mind I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin’ callin’ me Naw you wouldn’t understand (nigga, talk to me please) You see its kinda like the crack did to Pookie, in New Jack Except when I cross over, there ain’t no comin’ back Should I die on the train track, like Remo in Beatstreet People at the funeral frontin’ like they miss me My baby momma kissed me but she glad I’m gone She knew me and her sista had somethin’ goin’ on I reach my peak, I can’t speak, call my nigga Chic, tell him that my will is weak. I’m sick of niggas lyin’, I’m sick of bitches hawkin’, matter of fact, I’m sick of talkin’.

*passes blunt to self*

Weed is good, weed is very good! Ode to X in belly.

9. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Hey maybe I’m late on this but has anyone else noticed the fact Ghostface dissed 50?!

10. boston george Says:

Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:
    April 7th, 2006 at 2:58 am

“and tell the driver to stay put/ fuck them niggas on the block they shook/ most of em wont look/they frontin they no crooks/ they fucked up they own jux/ watch out for JACKSON 5-0 cuz they on foot”

that was a slick ass line bruvah…ghost one of the best story tellers of all time IMO

11. buppy Says:

i did not notice that. where?

jay looks so sharp next to lupes crazy ass hawaiian style hoodie. is that hibiscus? i miss back when shit was kept grey or black strictly

12. boston george Says:

^ fishscale – Shakey Dog

13. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Shakey dogg is the shit! And I’m not just high saying this! But I’m drunk too!

14. MaddenMaster Says:

This is the link that should have been added…. I like seeing stocky ass dyke ass Hoopz that dyke ass bitch just iight and she gone end up being a kept bitch by some athlete sooner or later simply because she gone give the nigga as many threesomes as he wants and then eventually she gone switch up like Jada and have a family but be a fucking manly built dyke that wants to lick pussy………. She fine but I aint feelin her I like my dark skinned sistas……

15. MaddenMaster Says:

16. Plug industries Says:

eskay Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 2:01 am
    oh and what’s better than this:

>>I just watched this last night.

17. reggaetonslasher Says:

kasa sosa intentions/ glide in the whip with the flying saucer engine/willied out at the crib in the winter having cook outs/smack my wiz look out.

18. MaddenMaster Says:

Ok Eskay whats up with the pre-fight hype for Zab and Pretty Boy? Whats up with the Preview show being posted and some friendly bets on the fight tomorrow night? Damn hOMIE STEP YA GAME UP!!!!

19. AGeezee Says:

Da Newz Man Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 2:22 am

Thats funny, but i finally found a “G-unit Crip”

Are these niggas serious?

________________

That shit is so gay, looks like he’s doing sign language.

20. AGeezee Says:

Lupe kinda looks like Nick Cannon in that picture. He looks gassed as hell to be touched by the Jiggaman. Jigga’s that dude, but he needs to chill with the Rat Pack suits.

21. reggaetonslasher Says:

why I havnt heard anything about this kid Half-a-mil death, he was slept on kid had talant.

22. reggaetonslasher Says:

I hear a little jay influence in lupes flow

23. reggaetonslasher Says:

Papoose means a baby indian, wonder why dude chose that name

24. AGeezee Says:

boston george Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 3:11 am
    Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:
    April 7th, 2006 at 2:58 am

————–

Wow, I like that story too. Ghost is INDEED one of the best story tellers of all time. Rae too… What he say, “I’m in the crib watching Larry King live…” That joint is fire. But I didn’t even catch that he was talking about Fiddy’s hoe as on that line. “Whip smellin like fish from 1-2 fifth…”

25. AGeezee Says:

Has anybody ever noticed that NOBODY ever beefs with the Wu? Ghostface been dissing 50 every since Supreme “Cliya-in-tay”, but I’ve personally never heard him say anything about them niggas. If anyone’s ever heard anyone dissing the Wu, please enlighten me.

26. SOSA 420 Says:

This AZ track is killer…….For those who mentioned Ghostface..Ghostface been dissin 50 for years, go back & check Supreme Clientele.

27. AGeezee Says:

disclaimer: I wasn’t saying Ghost was talking about 50 in THAT particular line (“Whip smellin like fish from 1-2 fifth…” )

28. MaddenMaster Says:

Why does curtis name come up in every fucking thread from people that don’t consider themselves stans?? GOD DAMN ENOUGH OF THAT DUDE YALL MAKING ME SICK ALREADY………… Leave that dude dudes name out ya mouths please…. Now I know Esgay wants this to be a hate site and he’s getting sick seeing the tone shift to an objective site which will be better in the long run but people stop bringing curtis up please I’m getting tired of this shit…..

29. Damu Says:

i can’t understand how ghost don’t have the number one record in the contry… I downloaded it 1st off to check it out. But then I went and copped that shit…. How many nigguhz bought FISHSCALE?
    Yup!

30. AGeezee Says:

I didn’t buy it. But I got it. MaddenMaster, stop the blood clot cryin.

31. AGeezee Says:

*Returns to his cubicle after fantasizing about a white woman he just passed in the hallway with one of the biggest booty’s he’s ever seen on a white broad*

32. Damu Says:

yo AGeezee
    Go cop that shit 2day, son. Support dudes artistry!!!
    Who else bought the new Fishscale joint?

33. AGeezee Says:

Fuck that, I don’t buy cd’s… But just because it’s Ghost, I just might. He’s held me down for years as this rap ish has gotten continously watered down.

But on the real, has anyone ever heard anyone ever dissin anyone from the Wu?

34. AGeezee Says:

…Only 1 beef I got with Ghost… Why he have his main weed carrier all in the background dancing when he was on 106 and Park. He ain’t even let the nigga come close to the camera when he was talkin after the song was over. This nigga Trife can’t even get a fuckin CHAIN?

35. KonishiwaBitches Says:

Ghost & Rea dissed biggie on cuban links

36. Damu Says:

hahaha
    dude has to stay in the back son… he the weed carrier. lol
    Shit po po might rekonize son if he get too close 2 tha camera. Then he’d loose his chain. Yo, I reckon dude has a chain… but he only wears that shit in bed.
    Can’t think of any1 dissin Wu…. but I’m sure there is someone.

37. AGeezee Says:

KonishiwaBitches Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 9:36 am
    Ghost & Rea dissed biggie on cuban links
    ——————-

If you were trying to answer my question, you didn’t. But if you weren’t anyways, nevermind.

38. Damu Says:

HOW MANY NIGGUHZ COPPED FISHSCALE?

39. reggaetonslasher Says:

call him captain curt, cause he running wit pigs/you’sa rattin jerk i”ll put one unda ya wig, if you singing you hear clapping it aint one of ya fans, its the clapping of the ‘K’ that comes from taking the stand, feed a nigga cheese he’ll get full and lazy/ squeezin on this still will get you good and maybe/finish ah hit that made you rich you fugazy.

40. KonishiwaBitches Says:

i copped it of the block for 5bones @Damu

41. reggaetonslasher Says:

fifty called the wu dusty hash smoking niggas

42. reggaetonslasher Says:

niggas bit offa nas, (dissing biggie) album cover

43. Damu Says:

yo… did ghost say that reggaetonslasher?

44. reggaetonslasher Says:

no that wasnt ghost.. I was venting damu

45. reggaetonslasher Says:

AGeezee Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 9:25 am

Man listen, Once these white chicks start learning how to cook some soul food its going to be kinda hard for a black chick…they already got fat asses, give brains on command, you can lean on em if your cash is low, black chicks better step they game up lol

46. AGeezee Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 9:48 am
    AGeezee Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 9:25 am

——————

I’m tellin you! I just don’t know about being seen in public with one, or bringin one home to moms. I like how they take care of them selves better than alot of black chicks. I was in the bar last night, and I swear all the black chicks was fat. I don’t know, man. I still gotta stick with my sistas, at least for the time being.

47. AGeezee Says:

Damu Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 9:42 am
    yo… did ghost say that reggaetonslasher?

——-

Yeah that was on “Shark Niggas” on the Purple tape. It’s true though.

48. Damu Says:

ayo does anyone know if there was eva a instrumental of Strawberry eva released? Holla. uno

49. reggaetonslasher Says:

damu you rhyme?

50. AGeezee Says:

Did you try searching for it on Limewire?

51. Damu Says:

@ reggaetonslasher. Does Pinocchio have wooden balls, man?
    @ AGeezee. Yeah. I done looked just about everywhere. They must have nevareleased it. Oh shit

52. reggaetonslasher Says:

I dont know, never checked, but I would assume so

53. DaReturn Says:

Ghost & Rea dissed biggie on cuban links

these niggaz was all dissin eachother back in the day, Biggie Dissin Nas, then ghost and rea Dissin Biggie, but Biggie never answered back, that was back in the day when some one went after someone else on wax they had a problem with that person not the whole camp. not like 40 cent goin after niggaz cauz they did a song with his enemy. shit Meth and B.i.g did a song together.

54. Damu Says:

@ DaReturn. Yo son my granmother knew that shit, homie. Dude was askin if any1 knew of any1 dissin Wu. uno

55. reggaetonslasher Says:

the nigga dark man dissed wu

56. SANGANO Says:

RINGSIDE – JERSEY CITY….N.F. 2006 central..SUPER ZAB vs FLOYD PRETTY BOY! ..B THERE

57. AGeezee Says:

I agree, it seemed like niggas weren’t as soft back in the day, they didn’t dwell on stuff like they do today. But like I said, I’ve never really heard nobody say anything about the Wu.

58. KonishiwaBitches Says:

ZAB bout to get his video groupie ass bust

59. Damu Says:

Yo… tell me this… which do u y’all like best… T.I. King…. or, yup… u guessed it… Ghostface ILLA Fishscale. Holla
    Uno :~D

60. Shawamar Says:

I appreciate the AZ joint. One of my favorite Emcees….All his albums is hot FUCK 50 for dissing him for no apparent reason. I wish AZ’s response would have gotten more airplay cause his wordplay was ridiculous. Shalam’

61. AGeezee Says:

Damu Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 10:43 am
    Uno :~D

—————————-

FISHSCALE BAYBEEEE

“…like hoolllly shit, watchin my man Frank get busy, he zoned out, finished off my mans wiz…”

62. Plug industries Says:

@Damu

The Starks son, T.I. was hot for about 4 days. It doesnt move me like Fishscale. As a matter of fact………

*Searches throughout his cubicle for the advance copy of fishscale so he can listen to the real rocky III skit*

63. G-town G Says:

I havent even gotten a chance to hear the Ghost album but Im goin buy my nigga shit today. Guess Ill have to let u know which I think is better tomorrow, if I can just get thru this fuckin last day of work for the week

64. DaReturn Says:

Yo, first off I bought that ghostface joint on the day it dropped (and it was from a store). Second I am jus bringing up the point that only artist that can go at the WU is Dead. Biggie and PAC.

65. Plug industries Says:

I think the T.I. is a summer flossin joint. Your ride has t be equipted with the enomous tires and candy paint

*sings*

I got my 44, my drowe, My chevy on 24’s…….

66. reggaetonslasher Says:

just curious I heard the az joint going at fifty, but I never heard 50 dissin him, when and on what joint did fifty diss AZ

67. Damu Says:

@ Plug industries… ur right… I was a little pissed at my delf 4 dl the advance copy. Until the retail dropped… I can’t understand why they changed that Champ track… the advance copy is by far the best version. Props 2 Eskay…. He hooked me up on that…. But yeah…. FISHSCALE is dat fire boi…. all u fools aint cop it yet… yo, betta make moves and slide like grease son… uno

68. Plug industries Says:

*searches thru cubicle to find mix tape of 50’s AZ diss*

69. Damu Says:

yo Plug industries… u workin now homie? Wot do u do son?

70. Plug industries Says:

I think he couldnt get clearance to use the actuall movie in his real cd. It probably cost a grip. I like the original “champ” only for the skit. JJ be killin me actin like Ali. I like the new verses on the real cd better though.

71. Damu Says:

yeah me too… thats what i meant… the skits are by far betta

72. Plug industries Says:

I work for the govament. Slangin food stamps.

73. AGeezee Says:

Damu Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:06 am

———————-

It’s good to know that I’m not the only one that feels that way about that song. I liked the one on the advance better. They tried to spice it up too much on the newer one. Ghost ALWAYS has the most noticeable changes in his advance-to-real albums.

74. MeccaJJ Says:

“what if I put out bullshit joints like AZ, Niggaz from the hood would try to play me*

Something along those lines

75. AGeezee Says:

Damu Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:08 am
    yo Plug industries… u workin now homie? Wot do u do son?
    ————

What kind of question is that? He sells outlet plugs, learn to read.

76. Damu Says:

is that track not called…. What If? By 50 Snitch?

77. Plug industries Says:

*frowns because he can’t find either ghost album*

*Decides to pop in the purple tape*

78. Plug industries Says:

@ AGEEZEE

iilij

*wonders if ageezee realizes that that is me giving him the finger*

79. reggaetonslasher Says:

thanks MeccaJJ Says, dont know how I missed that dart.

If you was stranded on an island for a year and could have 1 bitch, and 1 cd who would it be?

80. MeccaJJ Says:

yeah what if….by the greatest of all time 50 cent haha…

reggaeton I feel on the white girls though…my mom would be heated as she’s already told me

Incarcerated scarface….”real niggaz lick shots, word up peace CT” we got a shout out in there

81. Plug industries Says:

Thats a DAM good question……..

82. AGeezee Says:

I gotta roll wit 36 Chamberz

83. reggaetonslasher Says:

does Portuguese catagorize as white, cause I know this one portuguese princess, that has a body thats sick…Olive skin with jet black hair, and a phatty that would make buffy mad.

84. reggaetonslasher Says:

prolly be Illmatic for me, and that spanish chick from 4 brothers.

85. AGeezee Says:

…and Megan Goode

86. reggaetonslasher Says:

scratch the spanish chick from four brothers, it’ll be russle simmons new chick lol

87. AGeezee Says:

CHANGE THAT…

Wu Tang Forever and Megan Goode

88. reggaetonslasher Says:

^ yea megan goode a good choice, but she seems like she’ll be stingy with the pussy

89. Damu Says:

stranded on an island…. shit I gotta say all eyez on me… not the best cd i agree… but there is loads of tracks on it… and i think its a better summer cd than ready 2 die… Chick…. B’, fa sho! oh yeah…. thug passion babbbbbby lol

90. Damu Says:

no actually… russle simmons new chick 4 me 2

91. MeccaJJ Says:

MC hammer and them 357 b!tches…

@reggaetonslasher

Papoose’s name was given to him by his grandmother (who I believe is Native American). He said that he has stuck with the name ever since.

93. Damu Says:

lol @ MeccaJJ

94. Luis Says:

damn what a dick rider this nigga esGay is…..damn, this thread is a fucking 2PAC thread and 2 other topics, so WHY must you put that B.I.G. dick rider swagger jacker and an unknown dude who will NOT sell any units, he might be a good lyricist BUT that’s about it, so go kick and push your ass back to your computer and put up a Pic of Tupac’s statue you moron!!!!

and that song from fiasco was alright, nothing to scream about; and I’m not gonna even bother hearing the wannabe “SOSA” gangsta hahahaha!!!!

95. Damu Says:

…357 b!tches? lol nigguhz krazy

96. Plug industries Says:

I’ll have to say that chick from Jay Z’s video……I forget the name of it……the one with Jonny withersponn in it…….and The chick that he was triing to smash the whole video……..

And r kelly’s 12 play chopped and skrewed.

97. Luis Says:

MaddenMaster Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 9:19 am

I AGREE!!!!

98. Luis Says:

Uh oh I think I smell another PLATINUM plus thread because of ME hahahaha!!!!

99. Damu Says:

yo… y’all remember Do The Right Thing? Boycot Sals? Boycot Sals? lol… ayo, boycot Luis… hehe boycot luis…
    Who 2nd’s that?

100. Plug industries Says:

Dam the comment was flowin good till Luis mark ass showed up.

Luis, you are like the guy in school nobody sits by because he cant control his gas

101. Luis Says:

just look at Jay embrassing that dude, lol reminds me of how he should pay MORE attention to HIS artist lol. And why the fuck was he there in Vegas?……Pac had NO love for the fool, what a total lack od respect!!!!

102. Plug industries Says:

I second that motion Damu

103. Damu Says:

Lack of respect? Muthafucka I’m sure it was outta respect he showed up. Dick

104. Luis Says:

I knew it, Platinum hit! And plug……PLUG this up your ass you fag (showing Plugs an Ice Pick) hahahaha

105. Luis Says:

Damu, bark you homo bark, now sit!!!!

106. AGeezee Says:

Here we go….

GOT DAMNIT LUIS! How you gonna have a problem with AZ, and 50 probably ain’t even really got a problem with him. Tell me, what did AZ do? Enlighten me. It’s ridiculous how much you love 50. I ain’t never seen a man grip another man’s nuts like that. Do you have 50 cent posters?

107. Damu Says:

lol I’m sorry Luis …. I don’t like to pick on kids.

108. KonishiwaBitches Says:

only built for cuban links and ummmmmm megan good

109. Plug industries Says:

(snatched the ice pick from luis, heats it on the stove and aims it at Luise”s eye pupal)

110. Luis Says:

ageezie I never liked AZ for a couple of reasons. Is not that 50 dissed him…..I can care less, I just dont like Az period! Just like you dont like 50 (but on the contrary you used to) well I simply cant stand az!

111. AGeezee Says:

Damu Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:44 am
    Who 2nd’s that?

————

I’m wit it! I slipped up and responded to his dumb ass… Let’s continue this conversation. Man all this talk about being on an island, got me thinkin about my forthcoming trip to L.A….

*daydreams about bad white bitches with fake tits wearing Prada*

112. Luis Says:

hahaha you are all funny lol, alright enough with this, let’s move on!

113. Luis Says:

of course i have 50 cent posters. how else would I masterbate :-)

114. Luis Says:

yo Agezzie where in L.A> you’re staying at?

115. Damu Says:

and yo, nigguhz wuz callin me Damu b4 ’96 son. U know? My homies called me that 4 years…. u know how homies do with nick names? Luis? ah naw, scratch that. Luis? lol has more taste than my penis

116. AGeezee Says:

*Getting frightened… Scared thinking that he might be starting to like white chicks*

117. Luis Says:

Luis Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    of course i have 50 cent posters. how else would I masterbate

lol another asshole trying to immitate me, keep it up fellas I’m loving it lol.

118. Luis Says:

yeah ok DAMU……..go fetch…….bark “WOOF”……good boy!!!!

119. Plug industries Says:

Luis Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    yo Agezzie where in L.A> you’re staying at?

>>uh oh, I wouldnt answer that if I were you.

120. Damu Says:

Shit, white chicks?I like all kinda of chicks. My dick don’t discrima-hate

121. Luis Says:

yo Plug relax you homo, I am not you so relax, I just wanted to know if the nigga will be staying on the strip that’s all, dont fucking hate man, I wasnt talking to you!

122. Plug industries Says:

*smiles*

*Thinks about the 25 elderly black ladies cookin soulfood in the kitchen*

123. Plug Says:

CORRECTION:
    Plug industries Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:55 am
    *smiles*

*Thinks about the 25 elderly black single men cookin soulfood in the kitchen ready to feed me*

124. Plug Says:

lmfaoooo wow, now PLug b4 you get all sensitive that wasn’t me playboy

125. Plug Says:

will the real fag plug please stand up?

126. AGeezee Says:

Luis Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    yo Agezzie where in L.A> you’re staying at?
    _____________

I don’t know yet. Prolly the Sheraton LAX

127. Damu Says:

what a dick!!! ‘that wasn’t me’ Nigguh u 4got to change uyr name back… DICK

128. reggaetonslasher Says:

exotic bitches with phat asses.

129. AGeezee Says:

Damu Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:58 am
    what a dick!!! ‘that wasn’t me’ Nigguh u 4got to change uyr name back… DICK

_____________

LOL! Oh my God, you niggaz is hilarious!

130. AGeezee Says:

Plug Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:57 am
    lmfaoooo wow, now PLug b4 you get all sensitive that wasn’t me playboy

_______________

Lyin ass. HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE!????

131. AGeezee Says:

Let’s investigate…. hmmmm

132. AGeezee Says:

My guess is that it was >>LUIS

133. AGeezee Says:

mad obvious, Luis. May as well fess up to this one playa.

134. Luis Says:

AGeezee Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:58 am
    Luis Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 11:51 am
    yo Agezzie where in L.A> you’re staying at?
    _____________

I don’t know yet. Prolly the Sheraton LAX

Yo Ageez, you have to hit up the House of Blues bro, L.A.’s finest club. Hit up Deep, and if you like Latina girls go to Rio Lounge, you cant beat that man!

135. Luis Says:

p.s. HUH?

136. Plug industries Says:

*returns to cubicle with mountans of food that his 25 work mothers has fixed for him*

*notices that Someone has been pretending to be the one and only plug industries*

*Notices that Someone left a CLUE of who it could be*

LMAOOO

*Only luise has said that today*

“Day dreams of have relations with luise’s mother”

*Finishes eating homemade cat fish and zaterans rice and skrimp*

137. Damu Says:

Cat fish? Hmmmmm ahhhhh- luise’s mother…. hmmmmmm

138. Luis Says:

lol dude seriously I did not do that. you guys crack me up lol

139. Plug industries Says:

*Continues to Daydreams of luises mom*

*Starts to remember what luise’s mother looks like after plug nutted in her face*

140. Damu Says:

DAAAAAAAAMN!!!

141. KonishiwaBitches Says:

thats cold

142. Plug industries Says:

Lord, Forgive me…….I went off the deep end

143. Damu Says:

colder than a witches tit

144. AGeezee Says:

Plug industries Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 12:32 pm
    *Continues to Daydreams of luises mom*

————————–

C’mon, man! I’m fucking eating!

145. AGeezee Says:

that shit is funny nonetheless. haha

146. reggaetonslasher Says:

mayweather in round 6 knock out

147. AGeezee Says:

Yessir!!!

148. Plug industries Says:

*scarfs down the last portion of peach cobbler*

*Thinks of the homemade cake and ice cream they will have at 3*

*tries to stay awake to do some work*

*Leans back in his extremely comfortable chair and shuts his eyes for a quick power nap*

149. buppy Says:

hahahaahhahaha colder than a witches tit. qual, total qual. i get up in the morning for this shit

150. AGeezee Says:

Plug,
    Please chill with all the fucking action updates. Asshole.

151. AGeezee Says:

*Baffled at how nerdy Fiasshole looks in the picture with Jay*

152. Luis Says:

AGeezee Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 1:10 pm
    Plug,
    Please chill with all the fucking action updates. Asshole.

I second that, you sound fucking retarded!!!!

153. Luis Says:

and plug P.S. Eat a dick while you’re relaxing in that 2.99 chair of yours!

154. AGeezee Says:

Yeah, tell him Luis!

155. reggaetonslasher Says:

nothing of substance to discuss I guess, with all the things going on in the world…I guess I’ll start a topic because it seems this one has run its course

156. Plug industries Says:

*Continues to Daydreams of luises mom*

*CONTINUES to remember what luise’s mother looks like after plug nutted in her face*

157. Plug industries Says:

*naps and dreams of the dojah that is still on the table wrapped in the aluminum foil*

*Dreams of pissin on it and giving it to AGEEZEE*

158. reggaetonslasher Says:

3 in every 10 women ages 18-25 test positive for aids
    New Jersey has one of the highest AIDS rates in women in the nation

159. Plug industries Says:

*wakes up*

*notices that reggaetonslasher says something of interest*

160. Plug industries Says:

@ reggaedude

Thats messed up. where did you go to find those results. I’d like to see the results for the d

161. AGeezee Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 1:26 pm
    3 in every 10 women ages 18-25 test positive for aids
    New Jersey has one of the highest AIDS rates in women in the nation
    _____________

That’s because Redman’s grimey ass is from there. That HI 5 ain’t no joke man. “Ladies PLEASE use contraception, conception’s at an ALL TIME high when sexin… Use protection…” –Jay

162. AGeezee Says:

“Reggaedude” lol!

163. AGeezee Says:

Assplug,

If you piss on that cheebah, there’s gonna be problem’s.

164. AGeezee Says:

Did Cool C get executed?

^ I don’t know. I tried to find out, but I couldn’t find anything. I don’t think he did though.

166. AGeezee Says:

They were saying that Pennslyvania has never granted anyone clemency, and his date was March 9 (ironically).

167. AGeezee Says:

Man I think about homeys that are in prison, and it makes me think about how much I take shit for granted. My boy got life. He can’t see none of his kids, he can’t get on no hoes, he can’t even take a shit in privacy. No going to the club… Man we take alot for granted… And I forgot to mention you can’t get on no hoes.

well if he wasn’t executed, it wouldn’t have been because of clemency, a judge put a stay on the execution.

169. Plug Says:

*wakes up*

*takes the plug out of his ass*

*goes back to sleep and dream about his gay lover”

170. AGeezee Says:

^^ Just remember to type your own name back in this time, Luis :-)

171. Plug industries Says:

AGeezee Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 1:50 pm

>>Dang, yo twin got life?

172. AGeezee Says:

On the real though. Think of the problems we have (bills, car note, debt, more bills)… I know niggas that’s in prison would give EVERYTHING to have the problems that we have. Ain’t nothing like freedom. My boy that got life did 7 years before this last bid, and he said even THE AIR when you’re in the yard smells different. He said it ain’t nothing like “free air”.

173. AGeezee Says:

Plug industries Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 1:57 pm
    AGeezee Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 1:50 pm

>>Dang, yo twin got life?
    __________________

Yep. AND 15 years.

174. Plug industries Says:

Plug Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 1:54 pm
    *wakes up*

*takes the plug out of his ass*

*goes back to sleep and dream about his gay lover”
    _________________________________________________________

*wonders if the Holyfield lookin mufucka is the one pretening to be him*

hmmm…..

175. Plug industries Says:

@ ageezee

Life and 15 years?

176. AGeezee Says:

Yo, where’s that bitch nigga Beast at. I feel like slappin somebody right now.

177. Da Newz Man Says:

*Breaking Newz*

This is a interview i once had with 50 Cent. I think the g-unit groupies will enjoy it.

Da Newz Man: So i heard you dropped the dime again, is this true?

50 Cent: Yeah nigga, call me 30 Cent from now on. I saw some niggas doing bad things, so i ran to the nearest phone and called the cops.

Da Newz Man: Oh i see?

50 Cent: Yeah, funny thing was, i paid them to do the bad things! *50 cent laughs*

Da Newz Man: Are you serious?

50 Cent : i’m a 100% tellin you the truth nigga

Da Newz Man: Ok, when i say a word, you think of whatever comes off the top of your head

50 Cent: Ok

Da Newz Man: Eminem

50 Cent: Master

Da Newz Man: Jimmy Iovine

50 Cent: MY REAL MASTER

Da Newz Man: Tony Yayo

50 Cent: Marvin Bernard

Da Newz Man: Gay

50 Cent: The whole g-unit

Da Newz Man: Ok man, thanks for the interveiw, you sick bastard

50 Cent: Aight man, but to all those niggas doin shit illegaly, i dont care what it is. You could be jaywalking, or pulling the tags off pillows. If i catch you doin it, your gettin snitched on.

178. AGeezee Says:

LOL!

179. Plug industries Says:

ditto

180. AGeezee Says:

Plug industries Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 2:02 pm
    @ ageezee

Life and 15 years?
    ———————–
    Chea. Look him up on Michigan Dept of Corrections it shows everything

Da Newz Man = Rookie Commenter of the Week

182. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

The sad part is I can actually hear 50 saying that shit.

But you wanna know what’s sadder?

I could see his stans justifing it..

(He manned up and said he did it, so that’s gangsta)

Stupid stans

183. Plug industries Says:

Why is the hell would they give some one life AND 15 years. That some BS. Psychological bull shit. Dam I hate the judicial system

*realizes who he works for*

SIIIIIKE!

*shifts his eyes from left to right and pretends to work*

184. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Yeah they do screw ball things like that.

A good friend of mine has 3 life sentences and 50 years… So if he dies three times… He will have 50 years to do also

185. AGeezee Says:

Yeah, you’d better recognize who signs them tharr checks!

186. Plug industries Says:

@ Blood

Thats FRIED. What he do?

187. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Its a multi-bill the 1st life sentence is for 3rd strike rule

The 2nd is for murder.

The 3rd is for Herion.

50 years for cocaine and fire arms

188. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

That’s how they do you in louisiana

189. Plug industries Says:

They tryin to sign the bill for death by lethal boy here in the Dirty Glove

They got it down ther?

190. boston george Says:

my homeboy caught a life bid when we lived in atl (he from the bean too) back in 97. he doin his bid in some redneck facility in the georgia outskirts. he was a college student, and only 22 years old. i got a letter from him the other day…”free air” thats a ill concept.

damn Blood your boy put in some work huh

192. AGeezee Says:

I watch TV and see people that do like 15 years for some shit that they didn’t even do, that’s some ill circumstances to have to go through. Sometimes I spark an L and think about all the bugged out shit that happens in this world. It’s crazy. And that shit can happen to any one of us, because alot of stuff that happens is by chance and unavoidable.

193. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

@ Plug

They hardly ever give out death sentences in Louisiana.

@ boston G

Yeah “free air” and being out there in that world, are 2 things they tend to say in the joint.

@ eskay

Yeah kid had it rough dude was homies as a kid then he made a come up he’s Cuban.

194. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

@ ageezee

That’s real talk homie. If you are standing in front of a house and the Narc’s roll up to kick the door in and shit you’re going down also.

195. AGeezee Says:

So whatever stuff all of us are going through, just remember that it could ALWAYS be A WHOLE LOT worse.

196. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

@ ageezee

Yeah it could be.

We could all be like Luis!

197. Plug industries Says:

*thinks how every day at 3pm AGEEZEE starts to preach*

*cue organs*

198. AGeezee Says:

Plug industries Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 3:03 pm
    *thinks how every day at 3pm AGEEZEE starts to preach*

*cue organs*
    _______________

LOL LOL

lol

200. G-town G Says:

Preach my nigga

201. AGeezee Says:

Man, that wax thing look JUST LIKE Pac, when I first went to the site I thought it was an old picture of him.

202. reggaetonslasher Says:

^ the eyes look sad, like his soul is behind em.

203. killa-o Says:

Da Newz Man a.k.a. eskay or someone else who does not want to be known.

204. MeccaJJ Says:

Prosecutor: Mr. Chappelle, what would it take to convince you that R. Kelly is guilty?
    Dave Chappelle: Okay, I’d have to see a video of him singing “Pee On You,” two forms of government ID, a police officer there to verify the whole thing, four or five of my buddies and Neal taking notes, and R. Kelly’s grandma to confirm his identity.
    R. Kelly’s Grandma: That’s my Robert, always peeing on people.

Prosecutor: What if I told you that the accusers correctly described Michael’s penis to investigators?
    Dave Chappelle: Sir, I have never seen Michael’s alleged penis, but I bet you that I can describe it all right? Let me guess… there’s a head, a shaft, some balls, hair – maybe pressed, permed hair, with glitter sprinkled on it.
    Prosecutor: That’s correct.
    Dave Chappelle: Whoa… how’d I know? Come on dude, I couldn’t pick my own penis out of a line up, all right? And me and penis is like this, son.

205. AGeezee Says:

reggaetonslasher Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 3:27 pm
    ^ the eyes look sad, like his soul is behind em.

________________________________

He’s high.

206. green Says:

Man, wtf is going on here? A buncha niggaz running their mouths talking about bullshit and straight up gaaaabage, stick to the topic you kufi lover hating ass bitches, yo this site is falling off just like them Gay-unit derelicks!

shout out to myself for finally speaking on these dudes and shout out to p-nice for the best 411 info website!

207. AGeezee Says:

green Says:

April 7th, 2006 at 3:47 pm

_________________

haha Fuck you.

208. green Says:

I said those things because I am jeolous.

AND GAY!

209. green Says:

^that’s exactly what i’m talking about. str8ight up gaaaabage

210. Plug industries Says:

eskay, I know ths is a hip hop site but I know you gonna stay on top of the nba playoffs….right?

211. Plug industries Says:

green, the purpose of this site is edutainment. Its to entertain people. look at the traffic of the site. 200, 300 comments per post. Get the FUCK on.

212. Plug industries Says:

MARK

213. AGeezee Says:

Yeah. Ya bitchass nigga.

214. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

*wonders why people like green choose to come outta da closet on the web*

215. green Says:

face it internet geekz, you all get off the subject and never stay with it……straight gaaaaabageeeeee.

216. MaddenMaster Says:

yall stans take dick riden to another level……. I hope yall wearing condoms cuzz you know yall can get aids from suckin his dick right??

green so why come here then? or why click on the comments? keep it moving.

Oh shit, I just checked my records and green is actually…one guess..that’s right….Sweet Bootie Louie!

You had us going there for a minute sweet butt (no homo) but nice try. switch your name back now…

*tussles Luis’s hair and tells him hes a good kid*

219. Luis Says:

^hahaha you have nothing else better to do than to pin point bullshit on me hahaha, yo this is fucking ridiculous! Yo eskay you are such a fucking hater, first you trash me about being a G-Unit/50 fan, now this…..WOW!!!!

220. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Hey green or luis or whatever you wanna be called go to http://xxlmag.com/online/?p=961 and defend yourself homie Bol and some other dick head are attacking you.

221. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

I’d honestly like you to win that fight. I simply don’t like boil.

222. Luis Says:

? at blood hound wtf are u talking about bro?

223. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Didn’t you post something on XXL today? Something dealing with fair work opp. for spanish imagrants?

224. Luis Says:

^nope

225. Luis Says:

dude, I am not the only guy by the name of Luis in the U.S.

226. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

^^^^ duh… But you also have to keep in mind you’re the most well known “Luis” in the hip hop blog circle.

See what happens when you look out for a nigga?

*feels the urge to pop a pizza in the oven*

227. Luis Says:

lol^ it’s all good fam!!!!

228. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Also this is really the only blog I read… I only do XXL to bring hell to Bol… Btw why wouldn’t he tell where in Iraq he was

229. Luis Says:

maybe he wants to remain quiet about it!

he’s not in Iraq, he’s in the Lou.

231. Blood Hound aka Slum Lord Says:

Oh ok I swore he said something bout him being in Iraq in the south stop bitching thread

232. boston george Says:

eskay Says:
    April 7th, 2006 at 5:06 pm

*tussles Luis’s hair and tells him hes a good kid*

this is the fuckin funniest post i read all day. i just had to repost it.

*homie sneaks in the 6 pack. BG cracks a brew @ work. sips it on the low*

233. BEASTNIGGA Says:

Yo, where’s that bitch nigga Beast at. I feel like slappin somebody right now.

been busy boobytrappin this motherfucka all day.

*works diligently at tying wires to dynamite and c4.activated by trip detonator*

at the first thing that come out this bitch ass niggas mouth.

oh yeah, ya momma here too, she helping me

234. boston george Says:

235. BEASTNIGGA Says:

it never fails. i get here and this bitch air out.i step up in this piece and niggaz run for they lives!

*takes a bow*

you niggas flatter me. just concrteting what i be saying. u can’t fuck wit me or tha clique up in here. you know once reinforcement arrive ya azzez a wrap.

*guard down the hall yell “DEAD MAN WALKING*

236. BEASTNIGGA Says:

*smokes cig after cig waiting patiently for the niggaz to arrive*

gone be absolute terror when they get here.

*straps up vest, feels a full fledge war coming*

I’m here now.

238. BEASTNIGGA Says:

me too. i gone be tha first to bomb

239. Anonymous Says:

de

240. Luis Says:

this picture looks like an add for GAY’s ‘R’ US!

^ don’t you mean Luis’s ‘R’ Us?